| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | Nothing happening at TCRI… | TCRI还没什么动静 |
| [00:08] | Yet. | 目前为止 |
| [00:10] | This game is awesome. The combat is so realistic. | 这游戏太好玩了 对战感觉非常真实 |
| [00:14] | You want me to make it more realistic? | 你想玩得更真实点吗 |
| [00:16] | Guys, stop messing around. | 两位 别胡闹了 |
| [00:18] | According to the Kraang storage device that I decrypted, | 根据我破译的克朗储存设备 |
| [00:21] | some kind of scouting ship is coming through the Kraang portal tonight. | 今晚会有一个侦察船经过克朗领域的入口 |
| [00:25] | So we all have to stay alert. | 所以我们都要保持警戒 |
| [00:27] | Yeah, you never know what could sneak up on you. | 是啊 说不定会有什么突然出现 |
| [00:36] | Cute, Karai. But I’m not in the mood. | 很酷啊 卡莱 不过我没什么心情 |
| [00:44] | We don’t have time for this. Guys! | 我们没时间陪你玩 兄弟们 |
| [00:47] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
| [00:52] | “Booyakasha”? | “我来也” |
| [00:53] | What does that even mean? | 这话有什么意思 |
| [00:55] | I don’t know. But it’s fun to yell. | 我不知道 喊起来好玩而已 |
| [01:02] | You really know how to make a girl feel welcome. | 你们还真会欢迎女孩子啊 |
| [01:05] | I heard the scrawny one mention the Kraang. What’s going on? | 我听到那个瘦乌龟提到克朗了 什么情况 |
| [01:08] | – None of your business. – And I’m not scrawny. | -这不关你的事 -而且我不瘦 |
| [01:11] | I’m svelte. | 这叫苗条 |
| [01:14] | Oh, come on. Let me in on the fun. | 矮油 别这样 带我一起玩嘛 |
| [01:16] | Look, we’re a little busy trying | 拜托 我们很忙的 |
| [01:18] | to stop the beginning of an alien invasion here, | 要防止一场外星入侵的发生 |
| [01:20] | so do us a favor and get lost! | 所以求求你 滚粗好么 |
| [01:22] | An alien invasion? | 外星入侵 |
| [01:24] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
| [01:40] | This can’t be good… | 这情况不妙 |
| [01:45] | Uhm, guys… I think I need to change my shell. | 兄弟们 我觉得我有必要换个龟壳 |
| [01:54] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [02:00] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
| [02:02] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
| [02:04] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
| [02:07] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
| [02:09] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
| [02:11] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
| [02:13] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
| [02:15] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
| [02:17] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
| [02:24] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
| [02:26] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
| [02:28] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
| [02:30] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
| [02:32] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
| [02:34] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
| [02:36] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
| [02:38] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
| [02:41] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [02:47] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
| [02:56] | The ones who are called turtles have been detected | 那些叫作乌龟的家伙们 |
| [02:59] | by the scanner which scans for turtles. | 已经被乌龟检测器侦察到了 |
| [03:01] | They are knowing too much of Kraang’s plan. | 他们对克朗的计划了解太多了 |
| [03:01] | 敌人之敌 | |
| [03:04] | Attack. | 攻击 |
| [03:05] | I hope you have a plan for fighting that thing. | 你们有计划对付那东西吧 |
| [03:07] | Of course I do. | 我当然有 |
| [03:09] | Step one… | 第一步 |
| [03:11] | Run! | 跑 |
| [03:29] | What the heck was that? | 刚刚那是什么鬼东西 |
| [03:31] | I don’t know, but off the top of my head, | 我不知道 不过根据我的直觉 |
| [03:33] | I’d say they use it for flying and shooting at things. | 它应该是用来飞行和射击物体的 |
| [03:35] | Like at our shells! | 比如射击我们的龟壳 |
| [03:51] | You think it knows where we are? | 你觉得它知道我们在哪里吗 |
| [03:53] | Yeah, maybe. | 应该吧 |
| [04:04] | Man, we gotta get underground. | 兄弟们 咱们得躲到地下 |
| [04:05] | I’ll draw their fire. | 我去引开火力 |
| [04:10] | Over here, cyclops! | 来这里啊 独眼怪船 |
| [04:15] | Leo, come on! | 李奥 快来 |
| [04:27] | Gosh darn aliens. Every time. | 去他妈的外星人 没完没了 |
| [04:35] | Oh, great. | 哎哟太棒了 |
| [04:36] | ‘Cause it wasn’t scary enough when we could see it. | 能看见的时候还不够恐怖是吧 |
| [04:48] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
| [04:49] | The Kraang are plotting an invasion. I saw the ship myself. | 克朗在计划入侵 我亲眼看到了那艘船 |
| [04:52] | They’ve got some serious hardware. | 他们的硬件很强大 |
| [04:54] | We’ve gotta do something before it’s too late. | 我们现在行动还不算晚 |
| [04:57] | – Father? – We shall proceed as planned. | -父亲 -按计划行动 |
| [05:01] | – But… – Tomorrow night, | -但是…-明晚 |
| [05:02] | we will receive a shipment of new weapons. | 我们就会得到一批新武器 |
| [05:05] | These shall help us put an end to the turtles and Splinter. | 这些武器会帮助我们消灭乌龟们和斯普林特 |
| [05:09] | We can deal with that later. Didn’t you listen to a thing I… | 这个可以晚点再说 你都没听我说… |
| [05:13] | Karai! You have said your piece. | 卡莱 你说够了吧 |
| [05:16] | Now you will do as I say. | 找我说的去做 |
| [05:19] | Yes, father. | 是 父亲 |
| [05:27] | That Kraang ship is incredibly dangerous. | 克朗的飞船实在太危险了 |
| [05:29] | We’ve gotta figure out what it’s doing here. | 我们得弄清楚那个飞船要干嘛 |
| [05:31] | Or we could just skip to the part where we destroy it. | 或者我们直接把它毁了吧 |
| [05:35] | You’re pretty tough when they can’t hit you back. | 就会欺负那些还不了手的弱者 |
| [05:39] | So what are we waiting for? | 还等什么呀 |
| [05:40] | Let’s load up the Shellraiser | 我们赶紧坐着御风战车 |
| [05:42] | and challenge that thing to a rematch. | 去跟破飞船大战一场 |
| [05:44] | First we need a way to find a ship that’s invisible. | 首先我们需要找到搜索隐形飞船的办法 |
| [05:46] | I know, how about we shoot into the air until we hit it? | 很简单 对天一通狂射直到把它打下来 |
| [05:49] | That doesn’t sound too smart. | 这招可不怎么聪明 |
| [05:51] | Yeah, Raph. Not too smart, buddy. | 是啊 拉斐 不够聪明哟兄弟 |
| [05:55] | Actually, Raph’s got something there. | 事实上 拉斐说得不无道理 |
| [05:57] | Yeah, Leo, Raph’s got something there. | 是啊 李奥 拉斐说得确实有道理呢 |
| [06:00] | But instead of shooting objects, | 但我们不射飞船 |
| [06:02] | we’ll shoot waves of electromagnetic radiation. | 而是发射电磁辐射波 |
| [06:04] | In other words, radar. | 也就是 雷达 |
| [06:06] | I’ve built some radar beacons we can set up around town. | 只要把组装好的雷达信标安放至城市各处 |
| [06:08] | If the ship gets near us, | 一旦有飞船靠近 |
| [06:10] | I’ll get an alarm on my T-phone. | 龟phone就会向我发出警告 |
| [06:11] | Good work, Donnie. Come on, guys. | 干得好 多尼 快点 伙计们 |
| [06:14] | Let’s split up and place those beacons. | 分头行动 安置信标 |
| [06:19] | You’ll get him next time, buddy. | 下次再收拾他 兄弟 |
| [06:21] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
| [06:22] | Loosen your kneepads, Leo! | 就不能等会儿吗 李奥 |
| [06:27] | Tribeca beacon installed. | 三角地的雷达信标已安装完毕 |
| [06:29] | That’s the last of them. Raph and Mikey are finished too. | 这是最后一个 拉斐和麦奇那边也安好了 |
| [06:32] | See you back at the lair. | 我们藏身处见 |
| [06:47] | This is getting old, Karai. | 这招不好使了 卡莱 |
| [06:50] | – I want to help you fight the Kraang. – Really? | -我想帮你对付克朗 -真的 |
| [06:54] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不可能 |
| [06:56] | We’re enemies. You want to destroy us. | 我们是敌人 你想灭了我们 |
| [06:58] | You’re loyal to Shredder… | 你效忠于施莱德 |
| [07:00] | Should I keep going? | 还要继续说吗 |
| [07:01] | Look, if the Kraang win, we don’t have a planet anymore. | 如果克朗赢了 地球都毁灭了 |
| [07:04] | That makes our little fight seem pretty pointless, doesn’t it? | 我们之间的斗争还有什么意义 |
| [07:06] | I doubt Shredder would agree. | 施莱德恐怕不会同意你的话 |
| [07:08] | Shredder is stubborn and short-sighted. He drives me crazy. | 施莱德又固执又目光短浅 快把我逼疯了 |
| [07:11] | His stupid vendetta is gonna take us all down. | 他那愚蠢的仇恨会毁了我们的 |
| [07:13] | He may not be able to see that, but I know you do. | 他或许还不清醒 可我知道你很清醒 |
| [07:16] | What do you say? Work together for now? | 你怎么说 同意合作吗 |
| [07:22] | Sorry, sister. | 抱歉 姐妹 |
| [07:29] | I know we shouldn’t trust Karai. | 我知道不该相信卡莱 |
| [07:31] | But still, I got the sense she really is fed up with Shredder. | 但我总觉得 她真的很想摆脱施莱德 |
| [07:35] | That’s probably just what she wants you to think. | 也许她就是故意要让你这么想 |
| [07:37] | I know, but– | 我知道 但是 |
| [07:39] | Sensei, is there any chance she’s for real? | 老师 她有没有可能是真心的 |
| [07:42] | It is possible. Loyalties have been known to shift. | 有可能 忠诚之心是可以改变的 |
| [07:45] | But the kunoichi is trained to use deception to her advantage. | 但女忍者受过训练 会利用欺骗达到目的 |
| [07:50] | So she either will or won’t betray us? | 所以她可能会也可能不会背叛我们 |
| [07:53] | Correct. You must trust your instincts. | 然也 你必须要相信自己的直觉 |
| [07:56] | But beware the trap of believing something to be true | 但要严防落入思维的陷阱 |
| [07:59] | simply because you wish it to be so. | 心向往之并不代表事实就是如此 |
| [08:01] | So I should trust my instincts, | 所以我应该相信直觉 |
| [08:03] | unless my instincts are wrong? | 除非我的直觉是错的 |
| [08:05] | Correct. | 然也 |
| [08:08] | Thanks, sensei. | 多谢老师指点 |
| [08:09] | Whoa. | 哇塞 |
| [08:10] | You know it’s good advice when you’re still confused afterwards. | 啥都没听懂也知道师父的话很�� |
| [08:15] | Guys, seriously. An alliance with Karai? No way. | 哥们儿 不是吧 和卡莱结盟 没戏 |
| [08:19] | Why are we even talking about this? | 这有什么好商量的 |
| [08:20] | It’s too bad we can’t trust her. | 不能信任她实在太可惜了 |
| [08:22] | It would be nice to have a kunoichi on our side. | 能有一个女忍者做帮手还是很好的 |
| [08:24] | Uhm, hello? What about me? | 打扰一下 那本姑娘呢 |
| [08:27] | No, I mean a real kunoichi. | 我指的是真的女忍者 |
| [08:29] | I mean, not that you’re not a real one, | 我不是说你是假的 |
| [08:31] | just that Karai is better. I mean, not–not better, just… | 卡莱更好些 不对 不是更好些 |
| [08:34] | More experienced. Is it… is it hot in here? | 是更有经验 这里好热啊 |
| [08:37] | It’s ok. I get it. | 没事 我懂 |
| [08:38] | She’s your mortal enemy, but ehi, she’s “Purty.” | 她是你们的死敌 但她可是个美女 |
| [08:42] | No, she’s not. You’re way prettier. | 她才不美 你更美 |
| [08:44] | Not that I think you’re pretty. | 不是我觉得你美 |
| [08:46] | I mean, you’re not ugly. It’s just that I– | 我是说 你不丑 就是那个… |
| [08:49] | Don’t fight it. You’ll thank me later. | 别挣扎 你会感激哥的 |
| [08:55] | Guys, I think I’ve got something. | 伙计们 好像有发现 |
| [08:57] | Doesn’t match any authorized flight patterns. | 不符合任何正常飞行物的形状 |
| [09:00] | – It’s gotta be the Kraang ship. – Or Santa! | -是克朗飞船 -也可能是圣诞老人 |
| [09:07] | Nope, it’s the Kraang ship… | 不 是克朗飞船 |
| [09:09] | Ugh, that’s a bummer. | 真讨厌 |
| [09:14] | Move it, Leo! | 快开 李奥 |
| [09:19] | Hang on to your shells! | 龟甲都穿好啊 |
| [09:30] | I think I’ve figured out its mission. Us! | 我知道他们的任务了 我们啊 |
| [09:38] | Mikey, we need an escape route! | 麦奇 给条逃亡路线 |
| [09:41] | Take the alley on the right! | 拐进右边的小路 |
| [09:47] | It’s a dead end. | 死胡同啊 |
| [09:50] | Don’t take the alley on the right! | 别拐进右边的小路 |
| [09:59] | Any ideas, guys? | 怎么办 伙计们 |
| [10:01] | Just one. | 这么办 |
| [10:09] | That which is known as not good. | 现在的情况叫大事不妙 |
| [10:14] | That was Karai! | 是卡莱 |
| [10:18] | We’ve gotta go back and help her. | 我们得回去帮她 |
| [10:20] | She can take care of herself. Let’s put some distance | 她自己能行 我们应该负责… |
| [10:23] | – between that thing and us. – No. | -远离那家伙 -不行 |
| [10:25] | But the Shellraiser can’t take another onslaught right now. | 可是御风战车现在经不起突击了 |
| [10:28] | Then I’ll do it myself. Drive! | 那我就自己来 你来开车 |
| [10:31] | I’ll meet you back underground. | 地下见了 |
| [10:34] | Hi, the stealth bike’s my thing. | 秘密飞车是我的招 |
| [10:37] | Now your thing is sucking it up. | 你的招弱爆了 |
| [10:40] | Hey, that’s my thing! | 那是我的口头禅 |
| [10:50] | This… is… | 这…还真是… |
| [10:51] | so…not…fun! | 不…怎么…好玩 |
| [11:15] | – You OK? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
| [11:17] | – Are you? – Fine. | -你呢 -还好 |
| [11:20] | I’m not really good about saying thank you. | 我不怎么擅长说谢谢 |
| [11:23] | And? | 然后呢 |
| [11:27] | That was it. | 没了 |
| [11:37] | Kraang will find them in a time which is a time that is sooner | 克朗早晚会找到他们的 |
| [11:40] | than a time that is later at that time that is later. | 不早不晚 迟早迟晚 |
| [12:06] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
| [12:07] | You brought her inside? | 你把她带到家来了 |
| [12:09] | Dude, she’ll see all our gear! | 哥们 配置都被她看到了 |
| [12:13] | Yeah, ’cause if Shredder finds out you have an ice cream lamp, | 要是施莱德发现你们有个冰激凌台灯 |
| [12:16] | it is over. | 你们就玩完了 |
| [12:19] | Karai just risked her life to save us. | 卡莱刚刚冒着生命危险救我们 |
| [12:21] | She’s earned a little trust. Let’s hear her out. | 暂且可以信任她 听她说完 |
| [12:24] | You’re the boss… | 你是头儿… |
| [12:30] | You guys need my help. | 你们需要我帮忙 |
| [12:32] | You really think you can shoot down an alien warship with garbage? | 你们真以为用垃圾能击落外星战舰啊 |
| [12:35] | – Compressed garbage. – And manhole covers. | -是压缩垃圾 -还有 井盖 |
| [12:40] | My point is, to take out a ship like that, | 我是说 要拿下那样的战舰 |
| [12:42] | you need a real weapon. | 你们得用真正的兵器 |
| [12:44] | Oh, yeah? Like what? | 是吗 比如说呢 |
| [12:46] | What if I got you a shoulder-fired missile launcher? | 我给你们弄个肩扛导弹发射器如何 |
| [12:49] | I’m starting to like her. | 我开始喜欢这妞了 |
| [12:52] | Where are you gonna get a shoulder-fired missile launcher? | 你上哪去搞肩扛导弹发射器呢 |
| [12:55] | Shredder, of course. | 当然是从施莱德那儿了 |
| [12:57] | Uh, we’re talking about the same Shredder, right? | 我们说的是一个施莱德吧 |
| [12:59] | Big dude, lots of blades? | 大高个 全身刀片 |
| [13:01] | Really hates us? | 特别恨我们 |
| [13:03] | Yeah, something tells me | 总有种莫名的直觉 |
| [13:04] | he’s not gonna want to share his toys with us. | 他不会愿意跟我们分享玩具 |
| [13:06] | He won’t know about it. | 他不会知道的 |
| [13:07] | He’s buying a big shipment | 他买了一船兵器 |
| [13:08] | of weapons down at the docks tomorrow night. | 明晚在码头交货 |
| [13:10] | All we need to do is sneak in and help ourselves. | 我们溜进去 “宾至如归”就行了 |
| [13:16] | Anyone else smell a trap? | 还有谁嗅到圈套的气息了 |
| [13:17] | Sorry, that was me. | 不好意思 我放了个屁 |
| [13:21] | Why would I trap you? | 我为什么给你们下套 |
| [13:22] | You’re the only ones who know what the Kraang are up to. | 你们是唯一知道克朗阴谋的人啊 |
| [13:25] | True, but you don’t really have the best track record. | 没错 可你也是有前科的人啊 |
| [13:28] | Fine, I’ll get you the missile launcher myself. | 好吧 我自己去给你们弄发射器 |
| [13:33] | You’re really willing to steal from Shredder? | 你真愿意去偷施莱德的东西吗 |
| [13:36] | Look, these things have to be stopped. | 听着 必须阻止这样的事情 |
| [13:38] | If Shredder’s not gonna do anything about it, | 施莱德要是放任不管 |
| [13:41] | then I will, with your help or without it. | 我就自己去 不管你们帮不帮忙 |
| [13:55] | All right, here’s the deal. | 好吧 那就这样 |
| [13:57] | You get us the missile launcher, and we’ll team up. | 你去弄发射器 我们就联盟 |
| [14:10] | Stoked! | 爽歪歪 |
| [14:12] | I can’t believe we’re getting a missile launcher. | 真不敢相信马上就有导弹发射器了 |
| [14:15] | What should we blow up first? | 先炸什么好呢 |
| [14:18] | Uh, the Kraang ship? | 克朗飞船 如何 |
| [14:19] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
| [14:21] | What should we blow up second? | 那接下来炸什么好呢 |
| [14:22] | If Karai can pull it off. | 前提是卡莱能搞定 |
| [14:26] | Are you worried about your girlfriend? | 你在担心你的女朋友吗 |
| [14:29] | I see why you guys do that now. It’s kind of fun. | 我明白你们为什么要那样玩了 确实有意思 |
| [14:31] | It isn’t gonna be easy. | 不会轻易成功的 |
| [14:33] | Shredder’s gonna be there too. | 施莱德也会到场 |
| [14:37] | Ehi, you’re right! | 说得对啊 |
| [14:38] | For once, we know where Shredder’s gonna be ahead of time, | 这次我们终于提前知道施莱德的去处了 |
| [14:41] | which means we could set a trap for him. | 我们可以设个陷阱 |
| [14:44] | What? | 什么 |
| [14:45] | Look, we made a deal with Karai. | 我们不是和卡莱说好了吗 |
| [14:47] | We can’t just go behind her back. | 我们不能背着她这么做 |
| [14:49] | This is about that Kraang ship. They want to take us out. | 要对付的是克朗飞船 是他们想除掉我们 |
| [14:52] | So does Shredder. | 施莱德也想啊 |
| [14:54] | This may be our only chance to take him by surprise. | 这可能是突袭他的唯一机会 |
| [14:56] | Are we really gonna pass that up? | 我们真的要错过吗 |
| [15:00] | All right, guys, let’s take down the Shredder. | 好吧 兄弟们 我们一起拿下施莱德 |
| [15:23] | Where is the shipment? | 货呢 |
| [15:26] | You brought what I requested? | 我要的东西 你带来了吗 |
| [15:39] | I’ll inspect the merchandise. | 我去验一下货 |
| [15:45] | Don’t you trust me? We’re old friends. | 你不相信我吗 我们都是老朋友了 |
| [15:47] | Then you won’t mind keeping me company while she checks. | 那她验货的时候你肯定不会介意留在这里 |
| [15:54] | Aim for his armor. | 瞄准他的盔甲 |
| [15:56] | The electro-grenade will use | 电子手雷 |
| [15:57] | the metal as a conductor to amplify the shock. | 会利用金属作为导体放大电击力 |
| [15:59] | How much of that did I need to understand? | 这个我需要理解吗 |
| [16:02] | Aim for his armor. | 瞄准他的盔甲就行了 |
| [16:03] | Got it. | 明白 |
| [16:04] | You sure we should trust Mikey with this? | 你确定麦奇可以吗 |
| [16:06] | When it comes to water balloon launchers, | 玩水气球的时候 |
| [16:08] | he’s the best in the business. | 他瞄准功夫是最好的 |
| [16:22] | Booyakasha, Shredder head. | 我来也 施莱德 |
| [16:25] | Look out! | 小心 |
| [16:30] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
| [16:31] | I do not understand that woman. | 女人的心思真是搞不懂啊 |
| [16:38] | Incoming! | 来了 |
| [16:46] | Well, this can’t get much worse. | 还能再惨一点吗 |
| [16:49] | The radar! The Kraang ship is nearby! | 雷达响了 克朗飞船来了 |
| [17:02] | Kraang’s speculation of finding the turtles sooner | 事实证明克朗之前做出的 |
| [17:04] | rather than later has proven to be correct. | 迟早会找到乌龟们的推测是正确的 |
| [17:07] | Kraang rules. | 克朗赢了 |
| [17:12] | – Fall back, guys! – No argument here! | -撤退 兄弟们 -没问题 |
| [17:38] | Tell me where Splinter is, | 告诉我斯普林特在哪里 |
| [17:40] | and I’ll let you live long enough to watch him perish. | 我会考虑留你们活到给他送终 |
| [17:49] | That thing again? Great timing. | 又是那个东西 来得真是时候 |
| [17:52] | Honto ni wa? | 真要来 |
| [18:12] | Come on! | 快走 |
| [18:25] | We’ll catch up to you later! | 我们稍后会合 |
| [18:31] | I thought you were better than this. | 我真没想到你会这样 |
| [18:33] | I thought you were my friend. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
| [18:35] | How could you betray me? | 你怎么能背叛我 |
| [18:36] | You’re just as short-sighted and obsessed as Shredder. | 你跟施莱德一样目光短浅冥顽不灵 |
| [18:39] | You said yourself how bad Shredder is. | 你自己说的施莱德是坏蛋 |
| [18:41] | Why are you protecting him? | 为什么还要保护他 |
| [18:43] | You said he’s driving you crazy. | 你说他快把你逼疯了 |
| [18:45] | He drives me crazy because he’s my father! | 那是因为他是我父亲 |
| [18:48] | Y-your father? Shredder is your father? | 你父亲 施莱德是你父亲 |
| [18:51] | You’re Shredder’s daughter? | 你是施莱德的女儿 |
| [18:59] | We’ve gotta stop that thing! | 我们得阻止那个东西 |
| [19:01] | Our deal’s off. | 我们之间的约定没有了 |
| [19:02] | You want a feud? | 你不是想拉仇恨吗 |
| [19:04] | You’ve got one. | 那你如愿了 |
| [19:23] | Prepare to know why they call me the Shredder. | 告诉你们为什么大家都叫我施莱德[粉碎机] |
| [20:40] | This is definitely known as not good. | 情况好像不妙 |
| [21:00] | Heads up, guys. | 兄弟们 小心 |
| [21:10] | Father! | 父亲 |
| [21:45] | Leo, it’s not that bad. | 李奥 没那么糟啦 |
| [21:47] | You blew up the Kraang ship. | 你炸毁了克朗的飞船呢 |
| [21:50] | But I also blew our chance to get Karai on our side. | 但我也搞砸了争取到卡莱的机会 |
| [21:53] | Look, she’s Shredder’s daughter, his blood. | 她是施莱德的女儿 流着他的血 |
| [21:55] | She was never gonna be on our side. | 她是绝对不会站在我们这边的 |
| [21:57] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
| [21:59] | Maybe I was just believing what I wanted to. | 也许我只是相信了我想相信的 |
| [22:01] | Ah, I’ve been there, dude. | 我也有过这样的经历 兄弟 |
| [22:03] | For me, it was leprechauns. | 那就是妖精 |
| [22:06] | Are you seriously comparing what I am going through | 你真的要拿我现在经历的 |
| [22:09] | to the time you found out leprechauns aren’t real? | 和你发现妖精是假的这事对比吗 |
| [22:12] | Leprechauns aren’t real? | 妖精是假的吗 |
| [22:22] | Well done, Karai. | 做得好 卡莱 |
| [22:24] | I found something for you. | 我为你找到了点东西 |
| [22:30] | You always wanted a pet… | 你不是一直想要个宠物吗 |