时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | I could do this all night. | 哥可以陪你们玩一整晚 |
[00:23] | Aw, man. | 拜托 |
[00:25] | Raph, if you keep breaking your toys, | 拉斐 如果你继续弄坏玩具的话 |
[00:27] | we’re not gonna buy you new ones. | 我们就不给你买新的了 |
[00:28] | Dude, it’s like we just cleared a video game on “Easy.” | 老兄 这就像打游戏选了”简单”模式一样 |
[00:32] | Mikey, if master Splinter has taught us anything, | 麦奇 斯普林特大师教给我们的重要一点 |
[00:34] | it’s that real combat is not like a video game. | 就是实战和游戏是不一样的 |
[00:37] | Hey, coins! | 游戏币 |
[00:38] | The Foot soldiers haven’t been much of a challenge lately. | 大脚帮忍者最近战斗力很弱啊 |
[00:40] | Wonder why. | 为什么呢 |
[00:41] | Well, maybe we’re just that awesome. | 可能是因为我们太厉害了吧 |
[00:43] | – That sounds right. – You know who I’d hate to be? | -好像是这样 -你们知道谁会比较悲剧吗 |
[00:45] | The guy who has to tell Shredder about this. | 要告诉施莱德这一消息的那个人 |
[00:56] | You promised me an army of the best, | 你保证说找到的军队是最厉害的 |
[00:59] | most lethal ninjas in the world. | 说他们是世界上最狠辣的忍者 |
[01:01] | But the turtles have decimated them. | 但那群乌龟把他们都消灭得差不多了 |
[01:04] | The ones left are hardly worthy | 仅剩的那几个人甚至 |
[01:05] | of wearing the emblem of the Foot. | 都不配佩戴我大脚帮的标志 |
[01:08] | I can find more soldiers. | 我能找来更多战士 |
[01:10] | Just give me time. | 但是需要时间 |
[01:11] | No more time. | 没时间了 |
[01:12] | I need more soldiers, | 我需要更多战士 |
[01:14] | I need better soldiers, | 我需要更优秀的战士 |
[01:16] | and I need them now. | 我现在马上就需要 |
[01:18] | But that’s impossible. | 但这是不可能的啊 |
[01:27] | Perhaps not. | 也不一定 |
[01:28] | Perhaps there is a method for building an army of Foot soldiers | 或许我们有办法建立一支大脚帮军队 |
[01:31] | powerful enough to destroy those turtles once and for all, | 可以一劳永逸地消灭那些乌龟 |
[01:36] | a method we shall steal from the Kraang. | 我们应该好好学习一下克朗 |
[01:45] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:51] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:53] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:55] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:57] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:00] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:02] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:04] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:06] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:08] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:15] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:17] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:19] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:21] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:23] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:25] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:27] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:29] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:32] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:38] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:51] | All right, guys. Let’s pack it in. | 好了 咱们收工吧 |
[02:53] | Nothing’s happening. | 什么情况都没有 |
[02:55] | I was afraid this day would come. | 我就担心这一天会到来 |
[02:57] | We’ve run out of butts to kick. | 没有坏家伙供我们修理了 |
[03:02] | Wait. Maybe not. | 等等 好像不一定 |
[03:07] | Foot clan. | 大脚帮 |
[03:09] | I don’t get it. Just one guy? | 我不懂 怎么就一个人 |
[03:11] | Maybe they only need one guy. | 也许只需要一个人 |
[03:14] | Maybe this guy is the meanest, baddest, | 也许这个人是我们见过的忍者中 |
[03:16] | most deadly ninja we’ve ever seen. | 最可怕 最邪恶 最凶残的一个 |
[03:24] | Or not. | 恐怕不是 |
[03:30] | Anybody else find this dude kind of adorable? | 没人觉得这位仁兄还挺萌的吗 |
[03:32] | Well, he’s not much, but he’s all we’ve got. | 不管萌不萌 他是我们唯一等到的”情况” |
[03:35] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[03:40] | Ambush! | 有埋伏 |
[03:42] | All right! | 那就来吧 |
[04:02] | Everything okay? I heard– | 你们还好吗 我听到… |
[04:09] | Wait, Donnie, it’s me! | 等等 多尼 是我 |
[04:11] | What? | 什么 |
[04:15] | The Pulverizer? | 挫骨扬灰君 |
[04:17] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[04:18] | How awesome is this? | 这也太棒了吧 |
[04:20] | Bet you guys were wondering when you’d see me again. | 你们肯定在想 什么时候会与我重逢 |
[04:22] | No. | 没有 |
[04:23] | Raphael, still the jokester, I see. | 拉斐尔 还是这么喜欢开玩笑 |
[04:26] | Good one. | 很好笑 |
[04:29] | Hey, what do you guys think of my new threads? | 你们觉得我的新设备如何 |
[04:31] | I’m a ninja now. | 我现在是忍者了 |
[04:34] | How in–what are you doing with the Foot? | 你怎么 跟大脚帮搅和在一起 |
[04:37] | Well, last time, you told me I needed to practice. | 你上次不是说 我需要练习嘛 |
[04:40] | So I joined a bradford dojo to hone my craft. | 所以我去了布拉福德忍术学校锻炼技能 |
[04:43] | I wowed ’em with my smooth moves. | 我的灵活步伐惊艳了他们 |
[04:47] | And boom! | 然后呢 |
[04:48] | They liked me so much, they asked me | 他们超级喜欢我 就问我 |
[04:50] | if I wanted to join the Foot Clan. | 要不要加入大脚帮 |
[04:54] | Wow, they must really be hurting for dudes. | 他们一定非常相当很缺人 |
[04:58] | I’ve only been with ’em a few days, | 我只跟他们待了几天 |
[04:59] | And I’ve already made the rank of ashigaru-sha. | 就已经晋升到”足轻”的境界了 |
[05:03] | Do you know what ashigaru-sha means? | 你知道足轻是什么意思吗 |
[05:06] | – No. – It means “Cannon fodder.” | -不知道 – 意思就是炮灰 |
[05:11] | – Do you know what that means? – No. | -你知道这是什么意思吗 -不知道 |
[05:13] | In traditional Japanese warfare, | 在古代日本战争中 |
[05:14] | The ashigaru-sha were the expendable soldiers | 足轻是一群充当活靶子的士兵 |
[05:17] | who were sent in first to waste the enemy’s ammunition | 被派往前线消耗敌军的弹药 |
[05:19] | and set off traps before the real soldiers arrived. | 并在实战部队到达前解除敌人的陷阱 |
[05:22] | Nah. Nah, the foot wouldn’t do that. | 不不 大脚帮不会这么做的 |
[05:24] | – We’re the good guys. – Why would you think that? | -我们是好人 -你怎么会这么想 |
[05:26] | We’re out there fighting the kraang just like you. | 因为我们也和你们一样在打击克朗 |
[05:29] | I-I mean, I-I do check for traps, | 虽然我是负责排查陷阱 |
[05:31] | and I-I do get shot at a lot. | 也经常挨枪子 |
[05:32] | And–and now that you mention it, | 而且你还别说 |
[05:33] | they–they do keep calling me expendable. | 他们确实管我叫活靶子 |
[05:36] | Why are the foot fighting the kraang? | 为什么大脚帮要打克朗呢 |
[05:39] | I can totally find that out for you. | 我可以帮你去查 |
[05:40] | I could be a spy! | 做一个间谍 |
[05:42] | Pulverizer, do yourself a favor and quit the foot. | 挫骨扬灰君 请为自己着想 退出大脚帮吧 |
[05:49] | Oh, sure. | 没问题 |
[05:51] | I’ll quit the foot. | 我会”退出”大脚帮的 |
[05:53] | – No, I’m serious. – Of course you’re serious. | -我说真的呢 -当然是”真”的 |
[05:57] | – I am. Stop winking! – Right. | -就是真的 别眨了 -好吧 |
[06:01] | I’ll recon intel and, uh, send you a text. | 我一查到情报 就给你发短信 |
[06:04] | I’m in ninja stealth mode. | 开启忍者秘密模式 |
[06:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:18] | You four have defeated much of the foot clan with ease. | 你们四个轻而易举地达打倒了忍者大军 |
[06:22] | Why does he make that sound like a bad thing? | 为什么听起来不像是好事呢 |
[06:24] | Because you have grown complacent! | 因为你们已经得意忘形了 |
[06:27] | Each of you has become dependent on your own weapon. | 你们太依赖自己的武器了 |
[06:30] | But there are times when you may not be able | 但有些时候 你们也许无法使用 |
[06:33] | to fight with what you know. | 惯用技能解决危机 |
[06:35] | And when that happens, | 在此情况下 |
[06:36] | you must adapt to your environment. | 你们必须要随机应变 |
[06:39] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:39] | What if there’s only, say, a comic book? | 如果身边只有一本漫画书呢 |
[06:43] | Anything can be a weapon. | 万物皆可为武器 |
[06:45] | Sensei, you can’t seriously send us out there | 老师 您不会真的要我们 |
[06:48] | armed with nothing but a comic book. | 拿着本漫画书去作战吧 |
[06:50] | For a ninja, anything can be a weapon. | 对忍者来说 任何东西都可以是武器 |
[06:52] | So what do you want us to do? | 所以您想让我们怎么做呢 |
[06:54] | I want you to embrace the unfamiliar. | 我要你们体会陌生的感觉 |
[06:57] | Switch weapons. | 交换武器 |
[07:05] | Look! I’m Leo. | 瞧 我是李奥 |
[07:07] | Guys, shh. We have to be quiet. | 伙计们 我们要安静行事 |
[07:09] | Ninjas are quiet. Quiet down. | 忍者都是一声不响 悄无声息的 |
[07:13] | I sound nothing like that. | 我才不这么说话呢 |
[07:15] | Yes, that’s why we’re laughing, | 是啊 所以我们才笑 |
[07:16] | because you sound nothing like that. | 因为你的话没有一句是能听的 |
[07:18] | Face each other. | 对打准备 |
[07:33] | Hajime! | 开始 |
[07:48] | Ya me! | 停 |
[07:52] | That was messed up. | 真是一团糟啊 |
[07:53] | You will continue to fight this way. | 你们要一直这样对战下去 |
[07:55] | It will teach you resourcefulness and versatility. | 这会锻炼你们的智谋和应变能力 |
[07:59] | Not so easy, is it? | 不容易吧 |
[08:01] | Hey, I’m getting the hang of it. Ow. | 我就要掌握诀窍了 |
[08:19] | Uh-oh. Text message from you-know-who. | “你知者”发短信来了 |
[08:24] | Text message from everybody-but-Mikey-knows-who. | “除了麦奇谁都知者”发短信来了 |
[08:29] | The Pulverizer is telling us | 挫骨扬灰君查出了 |
[08:30] | where the foot are gonna strike next. | 大脚帮的下一个作战地点 |
[08:32] | What do you know? He’s actually useful. | 知道吗 他真的很有利用价值 |
[08:34] | Yeah, but he can’t stay in the foot. | 没错 可他不能留在大脚帮 |
[08:36] | – They’ll toast him. – Inside information, Donnie? | -他们会烤了他的 -内部情报啊 多尼 |
[08:38] | It’s worth the risk. | 值得冒险 |
[08:40] | But we’re not the ones taking the risk. | 但冒险的不是我们 |
[08:42] | – The Pulverizer is. – I know. | -是挫骨扬灰君 -我知道 |
[08:44] | It’s the perfect plan. | 真是天衣无缝 |
[08:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:47] | We’ll follow up on his lead | 我们先根据情报行动 |
[08:48] | and then bust the poor guy out of the foot. | 再帮那个可怜的家伙脱离大脚帮 |
[08:50] | Excuse me? I’m the sword guy. | 都给我听着 剑在我手里 |
[08:53] | I make the decisions here. | 应该听我的 |
[08:55] | Uh, what Leo said. | 刚才李奥说啥 |
[09:07] | All right, I’m lookin’ for traps, | 好了 排查陷阱 |
[09:09] | lookin’ for traps. | 排查陷阱 |
[09:11] | Oh, hey, great. You got my message. | 太好了 你们收到信息了 |
[09:14] | I have some information for you. | 我有情报要向你们汇报 |
[09:16] | Great, great, but we’re getting you out of here first. | 很好 很好 但我们得先把你弄出去 |
[09:22] | As soon as we get ourselves outta here. | 等我们先把自己弄出去 |
[09:25] | – Just stay behind us and… – Help! | -待在我们身后… -救命 |
[09:27] | It’s the turtles! They’ve got me! | 是那群龟 他们挟持了我 |
[09:29] | – What? – Help! | -什么 -救命 |
[09:30] | Sorry, guys. Can’t blow my cover. | 对不起 伙计们 我不能暴露身份 |
[09:32] | Not cool, bro. | 不厚道哟 兄弟 |
[09:36] | Spread out. | 散开 |
[09:38] | As the one with the swords, I say retreat! | 手握双剑的是我 咱们撤吧 |
[09:41] | Having the swords doesn’t make you leader. | 能用剑不代表能成为领队 |
[09:47] | Not that it’s a bad idea. Retreat! | 其实那个主意不坏 撤退 |
[10:05] | Watch where you swing that thing. | 能不能看准了再抡 |
[10:07] | You should talk. | 你也是 |
[10:09] | Sorry. My bad. | 抱歉 我错了 |
[10:13] | Oh, this won’t work. | 这样下去不行 |
[10:24] | Switch weapons! | 交换武器 |
[10:36] | – This is more like it! – Oh, yeah. | -这才像样嘛 -就是 |
[10:38] | There’s something really satisfying about not losing. | 输不了确实让人有种愉悦感 |
[11:02] | Guys, mutagen! | 伙计们 变异原 |
[11:04] | The foot are stealing mutagen. | 大脚帮在偷变异原 |
[11:06] | Shredder with mutagen? | 施莱德有变异原了 |
[11:08] | Well, that can’t be good. | 大事不妙啊 |
[11:11] | Over here! | 这边 |
[11:16] | You don’t have to hide, pulverizer. | 你不用躲躲藏藏的 挫骨扬灰君 |
[11:18] | The foot are gone. | 大脚帮走了 |
[11:19] | You shouldn’t use my real name. | 你不该直呼我真姓名 |
[11:22] | Your real name is “Pulverizer?” | 你的真名字是”挫骨扬灰君”吗 |
[11:25] | No. It’s Timothy. | 不是 我叫蒂姆西 |
[11:27] | Stop talking like that, Tim. | 别那样说话了 蒂姆 |
[11:29] | Guys, you’ll never guess | 伙计们 你们都猜不到 |
[11:31] | what Shredder’s gonna do with the mutagen. | 施莱德要变异原做什么 |
[11:34] | He’s gonna create a mutant army to destroy us? | 他要建一支变异军团消灭我们 |
[11:36] | Yeah, but there’s–there’s a lot more to it than that. | 是啊 可 可不只这样呢 |
[11:40] | – Really? – No. | -是吗 -不是 |
[11:42] | You guessed. | 你们猜到了 |
[11:43] | Pulverizer, you’re in over your head. | 挫骨扬灰君 你不要头脑发热了 |
[11:45] | – Go home. – Wait. | -回家去吧 -慢着 |
[11:46] | Not until he finds out more about Shredder’s mutation plan. | 先让他继续去刺探施莱德的变异计划 |
[11:50] | Yeah, baby. | 太好了 |
[11:51] | The pulverizer stays in the game. | 挫骨扬灰君 我参与我骄傲 |
[11:53] | Up high. | 击个掌 |
[11:57] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[11:59] | I’m off! | 我走了 |
[12:00] | I’m practically invisible. | 我就是个隐形人 |
[12:03] | Oh, I’m okay. Sorry. Again. | 我没事 不好意思 又这样了 |
[12:05] | I’m gonna go spy now! | 我要去当间谍啦 |
[12:07] | So what if Shredder’s building an army of mutants? | 要建变异军团又怎样 |
[12:09] | They’re still no match for my sais. | 只要我铁尺在手 无人能挡 |
[12:11] | High three! | 击个三指神掌 |
[12:22] | And I was, like, makin’ the bucks | 我用双截棍 打得他们 |
[12:24] | with my old nunchucks. | 落花流水 |
[12:26] | I was dropping the foot like flies with my sais. | 我用铁尺把大脚帮摔得像萤火虫似的 |
[12:29] | Yeah, Raph! Leo? | 棒啊 拉斐 李奥你呢 |
[12:31] | I had my kursawa swingin’ and singin’. | 我把武士刀耍出花来了 |
[12:37] | Guys, maybe it’s not such a great idea | 伙计们 或许把挫骨扬灰君 |
[12:39] | sending the pulverizer into harm’s way. | 送到前线不是个好主意 |
[12:42] | You worry too much, Donnie. | 别瞎操心了 多尼 |
[12:45] | So you decided not to follow my lesson. | 看来你们没有听我的话 |
[12:49] | Sensei, we don’t get it. | 老师 我们不懂 |
[12:50] | How does switching weapons help us in a fight? | 交换武器怎么能让我们打赢呢 |
[12:52] | We were doing fine on our own. | 各用各的挺好的啊 |
[12:54] | Then you still do not understand | 你们还是不懂 |
[12:56] | the point of the lesson. | 我的用意 |
[12:58] | So you will learn how to adapt | 那你们就要适应 |
[13:00] | by having no weapons. | 没有武器打架了 |
[13:01] | – Huh? What? – Hand over your weapons. | -什么 -交出武器 |
[13:04] | Now! | 快点 |
[13:10] | Lead a convoy of the foot to the warehouse. | 带护卫去仓库 |
[13:13] | Bring the fool known as “Pulverizer.” | 把那个白痴”挫骨扬灰君”带过来 |
[13:16] | We will begin our mutation experiment with him. | 在他身上开始变异实验 |
[13:20] | Kraang is giving that which is known as a warning: | 克朗要警告你 |
[13:23] | The mutagen is unstable in this dimension. | 变异原在现在这个次元不稳定 |
[13:25] | The results desired may not be the results that result | 预期结果可能不是 |
[13:29] | from the actions taken by the one known as “Shredder.” | 施莱德想要的结果 |
[13:32] | I believe this fool is saying the mutagen | 我想这个白痴的意思是 |
[13:34] | is dangerously unpredictable. | 变异原十分危险 不可预测 |
[13:36] | See to it that fail-safe measures are put in place. | 确保自动防故障装置安装到位了 |
[13:48] | Oh. It’s our spy. | 我们的间谍来电了 |
[13:50] | This is special agent delta-niner calling from behind enemy lines. | 特工德尔塔9号 敌方前线来电 |
[13:54] | – Spit it out, Timothy. – Okay. | -有话快说 蒂姆西 -好的 |
[13:57] | The mutation experiment is going down on broom street in the bowery. | 变异实验在种植园的扫帚街进行 |
[14:00] | They’re on their way there now. And that’s not all. | 他们正在路上 还有呢 |
[14:02] | You ready for this? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[14:03] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:06] | Yes. | 好了 |
[14:07] | Shredder’s gonna mutate | 施莱德会先用 |
[14:08] | just one foot soldier first as a test. | 一个人做测试 |
[14:11] | And guess what? I volunteered. | 猜猜怎么着 我报了名 |
[14:13] | – What? – I know! | -什么 -酷吧 |
[14:14] | – Isn’t that cool? – No! | -很酷吧 -不 |
[14:16] | Why would you think that’s cool? | 你为什么觉得酷啊 |
[14:18] | This is my chance to be like you guys. | 机不可失啊 我会变得像你们一样 |
[14:21] | Throw some mutagen on me, and boom! | 弄点变异原在身上 然后”砰” |
[14:23] | I’m a superhero. I’m taking Shredder down. | 我就成超级英雄了 我要拿下施莱德 |
[14:26] | The mutagen is dangerous. | 很危险 |
[14:28] | You have no idea what that stuff could do to you. | 谁也说不准那东西会把你变成什么 |
[14:30] | Once I mutate, I’ll unleash | 我要是变异了 我就向施莱德 |
[14:32] | my mighty mutant powers on Shredder. | 施展我的超级变异能力 |
[14:34] | I’ll be all… | 我会这样 |
[14:37] | “Yeah, take that, pointy man.” | “接招吧 “ |
[14:38] | Ooh, gotta go. Signing off. | 我得挂了 开工了 |
[14:44] | I knew we should’ve gotten that guy out | 我们应该把那家伙弄出来的 |
[14:46] | when we had the chance. | 现在没机会了 |
[14:47] | Well, we’re gonna get him out now. | 那我们会救他出来的 |
[14:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:04] | The Foot! | 大脚帮 |
[15:13] | Keep driving. I’ll take care of this. | 你们走 我来对付他们 |
[15:23] | Eat hot trash, fish boy! | 尝尝热乎的垃圾 大鱼怪 |
[15:36] | – He’s on the roof! – I got this. | -他到车顶上了 -我有办法 |
[15:46] | All right. Plan “B.” | 好吧 后备计划 |
[15:50] | Whatcha gonna do now? | 看你现在怎么办 |
[15:59] | Why do I ask these questions? Why? | 我为什么要这么问 为什么 |
[16:11] | I’ll deal with you soon enough, freaks. | 我随后再解决你们 怪胎 |
[16:18] | Splinter once told me | 斯普林特告诉过我 |
[16:19] | the Pulverizer is my responsibility. | 挫骨扬灰君该由我负责 |
[16:22] | I gotta stop him. | 我要去阻止他 |
[16:31] | Come on. We’ll go on foot. | 走吧 我们步行 |
[16:39] | Get the volunteer directly under the mutagen. | 把志愿者直接带到变异原下面 |
[16:46] | Yeah, let’s get this show on the road. | 对啊 我们马上开始吧 |
[16:48] | Ooh, those legs are cool, man. | 哇 你的腿太帅了 兄弟 |
[16:49] | Is that part of the mutation, or is it, like– | 也是变异的结果吗 还是… |
[16:53] | Whoa. I can’t wait to be mutanted. | 我真是迫不及待想变异了 |
[17:02] | In a world | 在一个 |
[17:03] | where evil runs rampant, | 邪恶猖獗的世界里 |
[17:04] | one man had the courage to sacrifice his humanity. | 有个人有勇气牺牲自己的人性 |
[17:07] | Move! | 快走 |
[17:18] | Get them. | 抓住他们 |
[17:20] | Huh? Aw, sewer apples. | 咦 对了 不能用武器 |
[17:32] | Now’s my chance! | 机会来了 |
[17:41] | Timothy, no! | 蒂姆西 不要 |
[17:42] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[17:43] | I’m gonna be a mutant like you. | 我要跟你们一样变异 |
[17:46] | Um, doing the mutation thing is notoriously unpredictable | 变异这种事是非常不稳定的 |
[17:49] | and really stupid! | 而且真的很蠢 |
[17:53] | I’ll save you, Donatello! | 我会来救你的 多纳泰罗 |
[17:55] | Wait! Didn’t you hear what I– no! | 等等 你听不懂我的话吗 不要去 |
[18:00] | I’m saving you! | 是我要救你 |
[18:13] | Okay. Now, we’re getting outta here. | 好了 我们走 |
[18:16] | Hopefully. | 但愿吧 |
[18:22] | Huh? Oh, yeah, no weapons. | 咦 对了 不许用武器 |
[18:24] | Spread out, guys. | 散开 兄弟们 |
[18:26] | Remember, anything can be a weapon. | 记住 万物皆可为武器 |
[18:53] | Okay, big-dog-man-thing. | 好吧 大狗人 |
[18:57] | You asked for it. | 是你自找的 |
[19:00] | My mutation! | 我的变异原 |
[19:05] | Oh, this is gonna be… | 一定会很… |
[19:09] | Oh! It burns! | 啊 好疼啊 |
[19:10] | I didn’t think it would burn so bad. | 我没想到会这么疼 |
[19:14] | Oh, man, it really burns. | 天呐 真的好疼啊 |
[19:22] | – What happened? – Pulverizer got his wish. | -什么情况 -挫骨扬灰君如愿以偿了 |
[19:25] | And we got a problem. | 这下我们有麻烦了 |
[19:26] | That dude’s straight nasty. | 那家伙真是太恶心了 |
[19:29] | Holy mackerel. | 该死的鲭鱼 |
[19:33] | Timothy is jacked up. | 蒂姆西变高大了 |
[19:49] | Make sure those fools don’t escape. | 一定不能让那些笨蛋逃走 |
[19:52] | I’m gonna blow this place sky high. | 我要把这里炸飞 |
[19:57] | The entire warehouse is rigged with plastic explosives. | 整个仓库里都装了塑胶炸药 |
[20:06] | Let’s go. Lock ’em in. | 我们走 把他们锁在里面 |
[20:13] | We’re trapped. We need to get out now! | 我们被困住了 必须马上走 |
[20:16] | But what about him? | 那他怎么办 |
[20:31] | He just ate our weapons! | 他刚把我们的武器吃了 |
[20:33] | And it looks like we’re next. | 看样子下面就要吃我们了 |
[20:35] | Pulverizer, it’s us! The turtles! | 挫骨扬灰君 是我们 乌龟啊 |
[20:38] | Pulverizer! Hey, Pulverizer! | 挫骨扬灰君 挫骨扬灰君 |
[20:41] | Timothy! Timothy! | 蒂姆西 蒂姆西 |
[20:45] | That’s right, Timothy. It’s us… | 对 蒂姆西 是我们 |
[20:48] | the turtles. | 是乌龟 |
[21:01] | We still gotta get outta here. | 我们还是得抓紧离开 |
[21:03] | – Let’s go! – Not without Timothy. | -我们走 -必须带上蒂姆西 |
[21:05] | And how do you suppose we get that blob outta here? | 你觉得我们要怎样才能带走那团庞然大物 |
[21:10] | I got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[21:11] | Raph, get the stealth cycle. | 拉斐 去开车 |
[21:12] | Mikey, get Timothy’s attention. | 麦奇 吸引蒂姆西的注意 |
[21:16] | It better take less than ten seconds. | 用时最好不要超过十秒 |
[21:18] | Timothy! Hey, Timothy! | 蒂姆西 蒂姆西 |
[21:36] | Mikey! Lead him over here. | 麦奇 把他引到这边来 |
[21:37] | Leo, get ready to jump. | 李奥 准备跳 |
[21:41] | Now! | 跳 |
[21:47] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[22:12] | Do you think Timothy is happy with his new state of being? | 你们觉得蒂姆西对现在的新自己满意吗 |
[22:15] | Seems that way. | 应该满意吧 |
[22:17] | He wanted to be a mutant, | 他一直想变异 |
[22:19] | and he got his wish. | 现在如愿以偿了 |
[22:20] | Donnie, we’re letting you keep him, | 多尼 我们把他给你 |
[22:22] | but you gotta stash him in your lab | 但你得把他藏在你的实验室里 |
[22:24] | so I don’t have to look at him. | 我好眼不见心不烦 |
[22:26] | I promise, Timothy… One day, I’ll turn you back. | 我保证 蒂姆西 我一定会把你变回来的 |
[22:33] | Our mutagen supply was lost in the explosion. | 我们的变异设备在爆炸中毁了 |
[22:36] | They have dismantled my army and thwarted my plans. | 他们打败了我的军队 破坏了我的计划 |
[22:40] | Kraang is in what is known as agreement. | 克朗非常同意 |
[22:43] | The ones known as the turtles must become known | 我们必须要把那些叫做乌龟的东西 |
[22:45] | as the turtles who are destroyed. | 全部消灭掉 |
[22:50] | It seems we have a common enemy. | 看样子我们有共同的敌人 |