时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Another day, another Kraang hunt. | 又是要跟克朗纠缠不清的一天 |
[00:34] | Hey, Raph! Fire the weapons! | 拉斐 快开火 |
[00:36] | – I don’t think so. – See, that’s your problem. | -不要 -你老是这样 |
[00:39] | If I was in charge of weapons, | 要是我负责管武器 |
[00:40] | I’d be firing at things all the time. | 肯定一直在开火 |
[00:43] | That mailbox, blam. That newsstand, boom. | 比如那个邮筒 “崩” 那个报摊 “嘭” |
[00:46] | That port-a-potty, splat. | 那个流动厕所 屎尿横飞 |
[00:49] | And that’s why you’re not in charge of the weapons. | 所以不能让你管武器 |
[00:51] | Now get back to your station and tell me which way to go. | 快滚回你的位置 告我该往哪走 |
[00:56] | Hmm. Okay. Uh, you should turn right… | 好吧 应该先 右转 |
[01:00] | three blocks ago. | 在三个街区前 |
[01:15] | – This must be the hidden Kraang lab. – Let’s trash the place! | -这里肯定是克朗的隐蔽实验室 -弟兄们一锅端吧 |
[01:20] | Hold on, Raph. This is a recon mission. | 拉斐 等等 这次是侦察行动 |
[01:22] | We go in there, find out what the Kraang are up to, | 先进去 查清楚克朗的阴谋 |
[01:25] | and then trash the place. | 再一锅端 |
[01:27] | Fine. Wake me when we get to the trashing part. | 好吧 等一锅端的时候再叫醒我 |
[01:33] | Oh, man. Someone beat us to it. | 不是吧 居然有人捷足先登了 |
[01:41] | It looks like one of their | 看这情形 |
[01:42] | mutagen experiments got away from them. | 他们的变种试验品似乎逃跑了 |
[01:46] | Seems they were doing experiments on arthropods. Weird. | 他们好像在研究节肢动物 真诡异 |
[01:54] | Hey, this equipment’s still good. | 他们的设备还好着呢 |
[01:57] | Whoo-hoo-hoo. Nice centrifuge. | 这离心机不错 |
[02:01] | If I ever get that excited about a centrifuge, | 如果我哪天因为一台破离心机这么激动 |
[02:04] | just put me out of my misery. | 记得一刀给我个痛快 |
[02:10] | Hey, Donnie, how big do you think one of those arthropods might be? | 多尼 你觉得这种节肢动物有多大啊 |
[02:13] | Well, a bee is about 4 millimeters, and a wasp would be 6. | 一只蜜蜂大概4毫米 黄蜂的话可能6毫米 |
[02:17] | Then what the heck is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[02:28] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:34] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:37] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:39] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:41] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:43] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:45] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:47] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:49] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:52] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:58] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[03:00] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[03:02] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:04] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:06] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:09] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:11] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:13] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:15] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:22] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:37] | Get it off! Get it off! Get it off! | 放开我 帮我啊 |
[04:05] | We need a plan, and fast. | 得想个办法 而且得快点 |
[04:07] | I know. I’ll catch him with my kusarigama chain. | 我有办法 用我的带链镰刀捉住它 |
[04:10] | That wasp is too strong. | 不行 这只黄蜂太强大了 |
[04:12] | How about this? | 这样吧 |
[04:13] | Mikey, you get it to chase you and we’ll ambush it. | 麦奇你去勾引它 我们几个在附近伏击 |
[04:15] | Why don’t we ever do my plans? | 为什么总不按人家的计划来 |
[04:17] | Because they’re your plans. Now go! | 因为是你想出来的 快去 |
[04:23] | Hey, wasp! | 哟 黄蜂桑 |
[04:26] | Come and get it! | 来扎我呀 |
[04:44] | He’s really turned running away screaming into an art form. | 他似乎把”边跑边尖叫”搞得有艺术感了 |
[04:47] | Well, at least he’s good at something, right? | 至少他有一技之长了 |
[04:52] | Good-ish. | 这可不好说 |
[04:59] | On my mark. Now! | 听我指挥 动手 |
[05:10] | Ha. How you like me now? | 怎么样 哥帅吧 |
[05:19] | A lot less than I did a few seconds ago. | 跟小爷刚才的表现比差远了 |
[05:34] | See? My plan worked. | 看到没 我的计划成功了 |
[05:35] | I tired it out. | 它被哥弄死了 |
[05:37] | You didn’t tire it out. | 才不是你弄死的 |
[05:38] | The wasp died because it lost its stinger. | 黄蜂死了是因为它的刺没了 |
[05:42] | Yeah, in me. | 是啊 跑我这了 |
[05:45] | – Thanks a lot, Mikey. – Heh, sorry, dude. | -多亏了麦奇 -抱歉 兄弟 |
[05:48] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[05:52] | – Are you okay? – Pretty sore, but I think I’ll be… | -你还好吗 -有点酸 不过我觉得应该 |
[05:58] | fine. | 没事 |
[05:59] | Mutations are generally anthropomorphic. | 变异体通常都被拟人化了 |
[06:02] | I’ve never seen mutagen create giants like this before. | 我从没见过这样的巨型变异体 |
[06:05] | Yeah, real fascinating, Donnie. | 是啊 多激动龟心啊 多尼 |
[06:08] | Whoa. Look. | 快看 |
[06:12] | – It’s some kind of egg. – Stand back. I’ll handle this. | -好像是个卵 -都退后 交给我了 |
[06:17] | – I’m betting on the egg. – Wait! | -我赌卵赢 -等等 |
[06:22] | We’re not hurting it. | 不能伤害它 |
[06:24] | We came here to find out what the Kraang are up to, | 我们来这是为了查清克朗的计划的 |
[06:27] | and this egg is our only clue. | 这个卵是唯一的线索 |
[06:30] | We should take it back to the lab and let Donnie analyze it. | 我们应该把它带回去让多尼仔细分析 |
[06:33] | Great idea. | 真是好主意 |
[06:34] | Let’s take the mutant wasp egg into our home where we live. | 就把这个变异黄蜂卵带回我们赖以生存的家吧 |
[06:38] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 还能发生更糟的事情吗 |
[06:40] | It’s not safe leaving this around. | 把它留在这里不安全 |
[06:43] | It’ll be fine, I’ll just keep an eye on it. | 没事的 我会看着它的 |
[06:46] | -I’ll get it. – Hands off! | -我来拿吧 -手拿开 |
[06:48] | Dude, are you all right? | 兄弟 你没事吧 |
[06:50] | ‘Cause unmotivated bursts of anger are kind of my thing. | 乱发无名火不是我的专长吗 |
[06:53] | It’s just that the egg could be fragile. | 这个卵看上去很脆弱 |
[06:55] | Michelangelo cannot be trusted with it. I’ll carry it myself. | 米开朗琪罗不可靠 我要亲自保管 |
[07:01] | I’m beginning to think he likes that egg more than me. | 我开始觉得他爱那个卵超过我了 |
[07:04] | Well, the egg talks less than you, so there’s that. | 因为那个卵没你贫嘛 就是这样 |
[07:17] | I got a really bad feeling about keeping that thing in the lair. | 把这个卵放在家里让哥觉得很不爽 |
[07:20] | Raphael, think of all we could learn from it. | 拉斐尔 想想我们能从它身上得到什么吧 |
[07:23] | You know what’s inside wasp eggs, right? | 你知道黄蜂卵里有什么吧 |
[07:26] | Here’s a hint: Wasps! | 给你点提示 黄蜂 |
[07:28] | That’s not a hint, dude. You gave it away. | 这可不是提示 老兄 你直接真相了 |
[07:43] | Fascinating. | 令人着迷 |
[07:45] | – Stop! What are you doing? – Dissecting it. | -住手 你在干什么 -解剖之 |
[07:48] | Absolutely not! This is the only egg we have. | 绝对不行 我们只有这么一个卵 |
[07:51] | We need to learn how it develops. | 我们得弄清楚它的发育过程 |
[07:54] | Well, then I guess I’ll just keep staring at it. | 那好吧 那我就先盯着它吧 |
[07:58] | Good idea. From over there. | 好主意 站那盯 |
[08:11] | Well, I think I will do… something in the other room. | 好吧 我想去别的房间…干点事 |
[08:16] | Raph, Mikey, care to join me? | 拉斐 麦奇 一起来吗 |
[08:19] | – Not unless you get more specific. – Come on! | -除非你再说详细点 -赶紧的 |
[08:26] | Okay, Leo’s acting totally weird, right? | 好了 李奥的行为太诡异了 |
[08:29] | Yeah. It’s like he’s obsessed with that egg. | 没错 他简直迷上那个卵了 |
[08:32] | – Let’s ask Splinter what to do. – No dice, guys. | -去向斯普林特求助吧 -此路不通 |
[08:35] | Looks like he took April out for a training exercise. | 他好像带着爱普莉尔外出训练去了 |
[08:37] | Okay, look, we gotta destroy that egg before it hatches. | 听着 我们得在蜜蜂卵孵出来之前毁了它 |
[08:41] | Agreed, but he won’t let us get anywhere near it. | 同意 但李奥根本不让我们接近它 |
[08:44] | Well, maybe we make him come to us. | 或许我们可以把他引过来 |
[09:01] | Who wants pizza? Leo’s favorite! | 谁想吃披萨 李奥的最爱呦 |
[09:06] | Jellybean, anchovy, and jalapeno! | 果冻豆配上鳀鱼和墨西哥胡椒 |
[09:10] | – Isn’t that your favorite? – Just go with it. | -这是你的最爱吧 -哪那么多废话 |
[09:17] | Leo. | 李奥 |
[09:23] | Oh, boy. That not-at-all-stupid Space Heroes show is on! | 乖乖 天才神剧《太空英雄》开始了 |
[09:28] | Gentlemen, I’ve finally found the woman I am going to marry. | 先生们 我终于找到今生的伴侣了 |
[09:32] | Say hello to the future Mrs. Captain Ryan. | 向未来的莱恩指挥官夫人问好 |
[09:38] | Dr. Mindstrong, Captain Ryan has fallen | 脑强博士 莱恩指挥官已经被 |
[09:41] | under the control of a deadly hypnoticon! | 致命催眠术控制了 |
[09:44] | How about some sugar, baby? | 给点甜头尝尝 甜心 |
[09:49] | Oh, you’re missing a great one, Leo. | 你就要错过重要情节了 李奥 |
[09:58] | Hey, Mikey, where you going with Leo’s signed | 喂 麦奇 你拿着李奥的塑封 |
[10:00] | Space Heroes issue one that he keeps wrapped in plastic? | 精装签名版《太空英雄》漫画去哪里 |
[10:04] | Well, we’re out of toilet paper, | 卫生纸用完了 |
[10:07] | and I thought the pages from this rare | 我觉得这本珍贵的漫画 |
[10:09] | and valuable comic book would do the job nicely. | 很适合用来做卫生纸 |
[10:13] | Oh, yeah, that feels great. | 好棒 感觉棒极了 |
[10:16] | Hope Leo doesn’t see me. | 希望不会被李奥看到 |
[10:18] | Wow, he’s farther gone than I thought. | 他比我想象得还要入神 |
[10:22] | All right, that tears it. I’m destroying the egg tonight. | 好了 够了 今晚就毁了那蛋 |
[10:25] | Myself! | 我亲自动手 |
[10:53] | Leo, what are you doing? | 李奥 你在干什么 |
[11:01] | If that thing hatches, it might try to eat us. | 要是卵孵化了 我们可能会被吃掉 |
[11:11] | All right, this freak show ends now. | 畸形秀到此为止吧 |
[11:18] | Come on, bro. Snap out of it! | 行了 哥们 振作起来 |
[11:34] | You’re not yourself, Leo. Let me help you. | 你太反常了 李奥 让我来帮你 |
[11:55] | Did you bite me? | 你咬我啦 |
[11:59] | You bit me! | 你咬了我 |
[12:06] | Um, where’s Raph? | 拉斐呢 |
[12:08] | He said he was going for the egg last night. | 昨晚他说要去把卵毁了 |
[12:18] | Oh, boy. | 天呀 |
[12:23] | Uh, Raph? Heh, uh, what you up to there, bro? | 拉斐 你在那儿干嘛 哥们 |
[12:26] | Something’s definitely wrong. | 肯定不对劲 |
[12:31] | He’s gone all Leo-who’s-not-Leo on us. | 他变成了”不是李奥的李奥” |
[12:38] | Look at his arm. | 你看他的胳膊 |
[12:40] | He got bit. Leo must’ve bit him. | 他被咬了 肯定被李奥咬了 |
[12:43] | Bros, snap out of it, dudes. | 哥们 振作起来啊 |
[12:50] | Get the doors, get the doors! | 去关门 去关门 |
[12:54] | Whew. That ought to hold ’em. | 应该能关住他们 |
[12:59] | – Mikey, the garage door! – On it! | -麦奇 车库的门 -就来 |
[13:13] | Oh, no! Not now! Come on! | 不 别是现在啊 拜托 |
[13:39] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[13:40] | The parasitic wasp infects animals with a virus | 寄生黄蜂携带病毒 |
[13:43] | that brainwashes them into protecting its eggs. | 会诱使被感染生物保护黄蜂卵 |
[13:46] | You think that’s the kind of wasp that stung Leo? | 你觉得那就是蛰了李奥的黄蜂吗 |
[13:50] | A mutant version. | 一种变异品种 |
[13:51] | Then Leo bit Raph and passed the virus to him. | 李奥又咬了拉斐 传播了病毒 |
[13:54] | So once the egg hatches, will the guys go back to normal? | 那卵孵化后 他们会康复吗 |
[13:58] | Not quite. | 说不准 |
[13:59] | Look what happens to the caterpillar guarding the egg. | 你看保护卵的毛毛虫的下场 |
[14:08] | It’s eating him! It’s eating him! | 他在吃他 他在吃他 |
[14:13] | What are we gonna do? | 怎么办 |
[14:15] | Well, I might be able to create some kind of antibody, | 我或许可以弄个抗体 |
[14:18] | but first I need a sample of the virus from the egg. | 但我得先从卵中取些病毒 |
[14:31] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[14:32] | No, no! Stay away! Stay away! | 不要啊 离远点 离远点 |
[14:36] | Run away! | 走开 |
[14:44] | We have to get to the egg. It could be the only cure! | 我们得接近那卵 那或许是唯一的解药 |
[15:13] | Raph? Where’d he go? | 拉斐 他去哪儿了 |
[15:19] | Holy mackerel! He took the egg. | 老天呀 他拿走了卵 |
[15:23] | He’s out there somewhere, waiting. | 他在某处 等着我们 |
[15:26] | You mean he could be there? Or there? | 你是说他可能在那儿 或者那儿 |
[15:28] | Or there? Or even… Ow. | 或者那儿 或者 |
[15:32] | Calm down, man. We’ll barricade ourselves in my lab. | 冷静点 伙计 去我实验室躲着 |
[15:36] | So what about Leo? | 那李奥呢 |
[15:42] | He’s a lot heavier than he looks. | 看不出来他这么沉 |
[15:48] | Donatello? Michelangelo. | 多纳泰罗 米开朗琪罗 |
[15:53] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[15:55] | Leo. You went crazy, dude. | 李奥 你失控了 哥们 |
[15:57] | So did Raph. He ran off with the egg. | 拉斐也是 他带着卵跑了 |
[16:00] | Oh. Don’t worry. | 别担心 我现在好多了 |
[16:01] | I’m better now. You can untie me, Mikey. | 你可以给我松绑了 麦奇 |
[16:04] | Untie me so we can go find Raph together. | 给我松绑 我们一起去找拉斐 |
[16:09] | No! Don’t do it, Mikey. Look at his eyes. | 不 别松绑 麦奇 你看他的眼睛 |
[16:17] | It is useless to resist. | 抵抗是无用的 |
[16:19] | It is only a matter of time before the egg bursts | 卵早晚会孵化 |
[16:22] | and the hatchling will feed on us all! | 幼仔会把我们都吃掉 |
[16:27] | Sorry to burst your possessed bubble, Leo. | 不好意思 打破你美梦了 李奥 |
[16:29] | We may not have the egg, | 我们是没有卵 |
[16:30] | but a sample of your blood should help me create a cure. | 但你的血样可以让我制作解药 |
[16:33] | Bite! You’ve been bitten! | 咬痕 你被咬了 |
[16:35] | You’ve been bitten! | 你被咬了 |
[16:36] | Huh? I must’ve been bitten during the fight. | 一定是打斗的时候被咬到的 |
[16:40] | Now I’m infected too. | 现在我也被感染了 |
[16:51] | I’m not gonna make it. I’m not gonna make it! | 我不行了 我不行了 |
[16:54] | Don’t stress, dude, you’re almost done. | 别紧张 兄弟 快好了 |
[16:57] | Mikey, you gotta help me. | 麦奇 你得帮我 |
[16:58] | If I turn, you’re gonna have to knock me out | 如果我变身了 你要把我打晕 |
[17:01] | so you can finish the antibody yourself. | 这样你才能自己完成抗体的制作 |
[17:03] | – But, Donnie… – Just promise me! It’s up to you. | -但是 多尼 -快答应我 就靠你了 |
[17:07] | Okay, okay, so what do I do? | 好吧 好吧 那我要怎么做 |
[17:09] | I’m not exactly the most science-y type of guy, | 我不是那种很有科学头脑的人 |
[17:11] | in case you didn’t know. | 我提醒你一下 |
[17:13] | First, the hybridoma culture has to incubate for ten minutes. | 首先 把杂交细胞培养十分钟 |
[17:16] | And then it has to spin in the centrifuge for another five. | 然后放在离心分离机里旋转五分钟 |
[17:19] | Ah! There’s not enough time. | 时间不够了 |
[17:21] | I’m not… I’m not feeling so well. | 我…我身体不是很舒服 |
[17:37] | Oh, no! Ah! I’m doomed! | 不 我完蛋了 |
[17:41] | How am I gonna do this? | 我要怎么做 |
[17:42] | Gotta remember what Donnie said. | 得记住多尼说的 |
[17:44] | Gotta remember. Uh… Feel kinda… | 一定得记住 感觉有点… |
[18:02] | – What about Michelangelo? – He is no longer a threat to the egg. | -米开朗琪罗怎么办 -他威胁不了虫卵了 |
[18:17] | Michelangelo, you have come to join us. | 米开朗琪罗 你来加入我们了 |
[18:21] | Yes, I finally understand what is so awesome about this egg. | 对 我终于明白了这枚虫卵有多棒 |
[18:32] | Here it comes. | 要出世了 |
[18:37] | It is glorious. | 真是无尚光荣 |
[18:44] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[18:47] | Pulled your bacon out the fryin’ pan, bro! | 把培根从锅里拿出来啊 哥们 |
[18:50] | Donatello, you said Michelangelo was safe. | 多纳泰罗 你说米开朗琪罗不构成威胁了 |
[18:53] | – You said you turned him. – I did. | -你说你已经转化他了 -是转化了 |
[18:56] | Did you, Donnie? Did you really? | 是吗 多尼 真的转化了吗 |
[19:00] | You did, but… | 你确实转化了 但是… |
[19:02] | after you bit me, I was totally wiggin’. | 你咬了我之后 我觉得天旋地转 |
[19:05] | I almost passed out, like, 19 times, bro. | 我差点就晕过去了 有十九次吧 |
[19:08] | But I stayed with it long enough, | 但是我坚持的足够久 |
[19:09] | hurtin’ my brain to remember everything you said. | 努力痛苦的回想你说的一切 |
[19:16] | Hot, hot, hot! | 烫 烫 烫 |
[19:43] | You finished the antibody yourself? | 你自己一个人完成了抗体 |
[19:45] | And you were just pretending to be one of us? | 然后你还假装是我们的一员 |
[19:48] | – Yup. – But that’s smart. | -对 -但你这样很聪明啊 |
[19:51] | Yeah, it is. Just call me “Dr. Einstein-enstein.” | 当然 你们叫我”爱因斯坦坦博士”好了 |
[19:58] | Oh, I forgot to mention it may cause drowsiness. | 忘记说了 抗体可能会让人发困 |
[20:18] | What? Three wasps? | 什么 三只黄蜂 |
[20:20] | Guys! Get up! Get up! | 兄弟们 快起来 起来 |
[20:23] | Get up! Get up! Aah! | 起来 起来啊 |
[20:35] | No! Bad wasps! | 不 讨厌的黄蜂 |
[20:38] | Get away from them! | 离他们远一点 |
[21:04] | Come on, seriously? | 拜托 开什么玩笑 |
[21:08] | – Hey, wasps! – Come and get it! | -大黄蜂 -放马过来 |
[21:40] | Looks like we’re gonna be wasp food after all. | 我们好像要当黄蜂的食物了 |
[22:04] | Saved your lives again, dudes. I am on a roll today. | 又救了你们一次 哥们 我今天绝对是开挂了 |
[22:14] | I can’t believe Mikey actually came through. | 真不敢相信麦奇今天竟然成功了 |
[22:17] | I can’t believe he fired the Shellraiser cannon inside the lair. | 我不敢相信他竟然在巢穴里发射了大炮 |
[22:20] | I told you you should let me shoot it more often. | 早就跟你们说过 要让我多发射几次 |
[22:25] | Pizza me. | 给我买披萨吃 |
[22:27] | – No, I’m not gonna “Pizza you.” – I guess you’re right. | -不 才不给你买 -你说得对 |
[22:31] | It’s not like I did something incredibly brave | 我又没做什么惊天动地特别勇敢的事 |
[22:33] | – and saved your life. – You did save our lives. | -还救了你们的命 -你确实救了我们 |
[22:37] | But you also used my favorite comic book as toilet paper. | 但你也把我最喜欢的动漫书当了卫生纸 |
[22:42] | Yeah, but I only did it so you’d chase me. | 但我这么做是为了让你追我啊 |
[22:45] | Well, it worked! | 好吧 确实起作用了 |
[22:47] | – Wait, stop! – Mikey! | -等等 停下 -麦奇 |
[22:50] | I’m a hero! | 我是英雄 |