时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | We are awesome! | 我们太棒了 |
[00:24] | And then I took my sai… | 然后我就拿起短剑 |
[00:25] | and shortened that kraangdroid’s skull. | 直接削掉了克朗机器人的头骨 |
[00:27] | Wham! So cool! | 秒杀 帅吧 |
[00:29] | Sure Raph, but I used my uncanny scientific knowledge | 话虽如此 可是我也利用科学知识 |
[00:32] | to bring down an interdimensional portal. | 灭掉了那个宇宙空间通道 |
[00:35] | – Equally as awesome! – What about Master Splinter? | -我也很帅 -那斯普林特大师呢 |
[00:37] | Wish I could’ve seen him take out the Shredder. | 真想亲眼看看他拿下施莱德的场景 |
[00:43] | And let’s not forget cottage cheese demon. | 也不要忘记那个可怕的芝士恶魔 |
[00:46] | If we didn’t stuff him in that microwave, | 要不是把他扔在了微波炉里 |
[00:49] | the earth would be drowned in living cheese! | 地球就会被芝士怪物淹没 |
[00:52] | For the 22nd time, Mikey, | 我说多少次了 麦奇 |
[00:54] | there was no cottage cheese demon, ever! | 根本没有什么芝士恶魔 从来没有 |
[00:58] | Did you see him? | 你见过他了吗 |
[01:00] | – No! – Then how do you know, huh? | -当然没有 -那你怎么知道不存在 |
[01:04] | What? I– that doesn’t even make– | 什么 我 这说不通… |
[01:08] | Sure, man. Cheese demon. | 好吧随你 芝士恶魔 |
[01:10] | Whatever you say. | 你说怎样就怎样吧 |
[01:11] | We are awesome! | 我们碉堡了 |
[01:14] | – Yes we are! – Yeah, boy! | -那必须的 -说得没错 |
[01:15] | – High three! – Unh, yes! | -击个三指神掌 -好啊 |
[01:18] | Month long Kraang/Shredder mega-defeat celebration rules! | 开始为期一月的战胜克朗施莱德庆祝活动 |
[01:23] | So are we gonna stop by April’s? | 要不要去趟爱普莉尔家呢 |
[01:27] | We are 1.3 blocks and six– no, no– | 我们离她家有1.3个街区6米远 不对 |
[01:29] | seven meters away from her apartment. | 确切地说应该是7米 |
[01:32] | Yeah that’s not weird or anything, Donnie. | 你这么清楚很正常 多尼 |
[01:37] | Handsome-gram for April O’neil! | 有帅哥来找爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 |
[01:39] | Ugh. Did you really just say that? | 我去 你还真好意思说 |
[01:42] | Guys! Um, great to see you! | 你们来啦 见到你们很开心 |
[01:46] | Yeah, uh, you mind staying on the fire escape? | 你们能不能先待在安全出口这里 |
[01:49] | Seems like you’ve been avoiding us lately, April. | 你最近是不是在躲着我们啊 爱普莉尔 |
[01:52] | It’s not my fault. | 不是躲你们 |
[01:53] | Dad’s alien abduction nightmares are getting worse. | 爸爸最近老是梦到被外星人绑架 |
[01:57] | He’s so freaked out, he won’t let me out at night. | 他特别害怕 也不让我晚上出门 |
[02:00] | I’m sorry, April. | 很抱歉 爱普莉尔 |
[02:02] | It’s just–what if the kraang are still out there? | 可是 如果克朗还存在怎么办 |
[02:06] | Waiting? Lurking? | 还在等待 偷窥我们 |
[02:09] | I’ll do anything to protect you. | 我会不惜一切代价保护你的 |
[02:11] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[02:12] | I can take care of myself now. | 我可以照顾好自己的 |
[02:13] | And–and I’ll be with the guys! | 我会跟他们待在一起 |
[02:15] | I couldn’t be more safe! | 再安全不过了 |
[02:20] | Trust us, Mr. O’neil. | 听我们说 奥尼尔先生 |
[02:21] | Shredder and those little squishy brain-freaks | 施莱德和那些恶心巴拉的脑袋怪物 |
[02:23] | are long gone. | 不会再出现了 |
[02:43] | Greetings, one who is called Shredder. | 你好 叫施莱德的人 |
[02:45] | Do you have my shipment? | 你收到我们的货物了吗 |
[02:47] | The shipment that is secret | 那个秘密的货物 |
[02:49] | will soon be transported to the one called Shredder. | 很快会送到那个叫施莱德的人那里 |
[02:52] | And how will you deal with any complications? | 如果出现复杂状况你们怎么处理 |
[02:56] | Kraang complicates the complication with… | 克朗会让复杂的状况 |
[02:59] | greater complications. | 更加复杂 |
[03:06] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:08] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:10] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:12] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:15] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[03:17] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[03:19] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[03:21] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[03:23] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[03:25] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[03:27] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[03:29] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[03:36] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[03:38] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[03:40] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:42] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:44] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:47] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:49] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:51] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:53] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:55] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:57] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[04:00] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[04:05] | Ah! Ninja dodge ball! | 忍者躲避球 |
[04:10] | Missed me again, Leo! | 李奥 你又没打到我 |
[04:11] | Eat this! Hyah! | 试试这个 |
[04:14] | Stick it in your shell! | 看哥打进你龟壳里 |
[04:23] | And now let’s test our bottled friend’s organs. | 咱们来看看瓶装兄弟的状况如何 |
[04:31] | – Ha, you’re out, Leo! – It doesn’t count on a bounce. | -你出局了 李奥 -反弹回来不算 |
[04:34] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[04:36] | Playing dodge ball, fool. | 玩躲避球啊 看不出来吗 |
[04:40] | With the Kraang communication Orb? | 用克朗交流球玩吗 |
[04:43] | This is a rare and fragile piece of alien tech! | 这是很珍贵很脆弱的外星技术产物 |
[04:47] | You guys can’t just– | 你们不能… |
[04:48] | Eh, don’t get your shellundies in a tangle, Donnie. | 别这么大惊小怪的 多尼 |
[04:50] | The Kraang are toast! | 克朗已经死了 |
[04:52] | Yeah, lighten up, dude. | 别愁眉苦脸的了 兄弟 |
[04:54] | This is a party! Wow! Unh! | 来狂欢一下吧 |
[04:57] | My sons… | 我儿们 |
[04:59] | I know you are still joyously reveling | 我知道你们还在快乐地享受着 |
[05:01] | in the defeat of our enemies, | 打败敌人的成就感 |
[05:02] | but a great question remains. | 但是我们仍旧面临着很大的问题 |
[05:05] | What if cupcakes could talk? | 如果蛋糕会说话怎么办 |
[05:08] | Are our enemies truly defeated? | 我们真正打败了敌人吗 |
[05:11] | The Shredder is a crafty and patient foe who bides his time. | 施莱德诡计多端 善于静候时机 |
[05:14] | But sensei, you said Shredder lost | 可是老师 你不是说 |
[05:17] | whatever sense of honor he had left. | 施莱德已经构不成威胁了吗 |
[05:19] | We’d never see him again. | 还说我们不会再见到他了 |
[05:21] | Yeah, and if he shows up, we got it all taken care of. | 如果他敢出现 就揍他个屁滚尿流 |
[05:29] | Tomare! | 停下 |
[05:31] | You four have become lazy, overconfident. | 你们已经变得懒惰而自负 |
[05:33] | You shirk your training. This party ends… | 你们在逃避训练 派对结束… |
[05:36] | Now! | 立刻 |
[05:41] | Well that was kinda harsh. | 师父好严厉啊 |
[05:43] | Maybe Master Splinter’s right. | 也许斯普林特大师是对的 |
[05:45] | – Maybe we are getting too cocky. – Ha! | -我们有些得意忘形了 -才怪 |
[05:47] | It’s not cockiness | 这不是得意忘形的问题 |
[05:48] | when ya got the skills to kick massive– | 当你身怀绝技 能踢倒一个大… |
[05:55] | That thing’s working again? | 这东西又启动了 |
[05:56] | It’s been quiet for weeks. | 它已经安静了好几周了 |
[05:58] | It must have received an incoming signal. | 一定是收到了发来的信号 |
[06:01] | Which can mean only one thing. | 这只意味着一件事 |
[06:04] | Cupcakes can talk! | 纸杯蛋糕真的会说话 |
[06:06] | The Kraang are back. | 克朗回来了 |
[06:08] | I guess the party really is over. | 看来派对真的结束了 |
[06:16] | The encryption’s tough to crack, but it seems like | 密码很难破译 但似乎 |
[06:18] | the Kraang are transporting some kind of cargo. | 克朗在运送一批货物 |
[06:25] | Using the stealth ship! | 用的是隐形飞船 |
[06:27] | We’ve gotta find out what that cargo is. | 我们得找出那批货是什么 |
[06:29] | So how do we track a ship that turns completely invisible? | 我们怎么才能追踪一架完全隐形的飞船呢 |
[06:32] | We cover it in honey so it attracts bees. | 给它抹上蜜 把蜜蜂都引来 |
[06:35] | Then, we follow the bees. | 我们跟着蜜蜂就行啦 |
[06:39] | We track it with this. | 我们用这个追踪 |
[06:41] | It’s aligned to the radar dishes we placed throughout the city. | 它能自动和设置在城市各处的雷达天线对齐 |
[06:43] | It’ll create a triangulating pulse– | 并产生三角形脉冲 |
[06:45] | English, professor brainioff. | 请说人话 无脑博士 |
[06:48] | It will detect the Kraang spaceship. | 它能探测到克朗的飞船 |
[06:52] | April, can you stake out a rooftop | 爱普莉尔 你能到屋顶上进行监视 |
[06:53] | and feed us the ship’s coordinates? | 告诉我们飞船的坐标吗 |
[06:55] | Me? I don’t know anything about radar! | 我吗 我对雷达一窍不通啊 |
[06:58] | What about your dad? | 那你父亲呢 |
[07:00] | My dad? | 爸爸 |
[07:01] | He barely lets me out of the house anymore. | 他连门都不让我出 |
[07:03] | He’s never gonna go for this. | 更不会帮我的忙了 |
[07:04] | Please, April! | 拜托了 爱普莉尔 |
[07:06] | Your dad’s a scientist. We really need his help! | 你爸爸是科学家 我们真的很需要他的帮助 |
[07:10] | I’ll… I’ll see what I can do. | 我…想想办法吧 |
[07:16] | The bigger question is, how do we stop that ship? | 还有一个更重要的问题 我们该怎么阻止飞船 |
[07:18] | We’ll need something fast to catch it. | 我们需要快速装备追上它 |
[07:21] | I call it…the T-rocket! | 我叫它…”龟箭” |
[07:25] | You want us to fly in that? | 你要我们坐这玩意儿飞吗 |
[07:27] | – Where are we going, Jupiter? – Jupiter! | -我们要去木星吗 -木星 |
[07:29] | But that place is infested with space yeast! | 那里有很多太空酵母啊 |
[07:32] | Time’s up, team. We’d better move. | 时间紧迫 赶紧出发吧 |
[07:35] | April, you guys in position? | 爱普莉尔 你们就位了吗 |
[07:37] | Um, roger. I think. | 我想是吧 |
[07:41] | It’s kind of late for a school project, don’t you think? | 这个时间做功课是不是晚了点 |
[07:44] | It’s, um, extra credit, dad. | 是附加学分 爸爸 |
[07:46] | We’re–we’re tracking, uh, pigeon migration! | 我们在…追踪鸽子的迁移 |
[07:50] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[07:58] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[08:01] | Is that the Kraang? | 那不是克朗吗 |
[08:07] | Coordinates locked! This is it. | 坐标确认 就是这个 |
[08:09] | If we explode, I swear I’ll slap the green off you. | 如果我们爆炸了 老子保证扇得你龟色全无 |
[08:13] | Launch! | 发射 |
[08:22] | Help! | 救命 |
[08:24] | Cool! | 酷 |
[08:41] | Booyakasha—ooh! | 我来也 |
[08:43] | Unh! I think we found the ship. | 我们好像找到飞船了 |
[08:59] | It is the ones who call themselves the turtles. | 是那群自称乌龟的生物 |
[09:01] | Kraang! We must alert Kraang! | 克朗 我们必须警告克朗 |
[09:04] | Three little floating blobs of brains, that’s it? | 三个漂浮小脑泡 对吧 |
[09:07] | We could take these guys in our sleep. | 睡着觉就能把它们搞定 |
[09:09] | We could take these guys in our sleep | 我们闭着眼睛睡觉 |
[09:11] | and with our eyes closed. | 都能把他们轻松搞定 |
[09:23] | Aw, sewer apples. | 下水道苹果 |
[09:25] | Uh, where’s its head? | 它的头在哪 |
[09:31] | Biotroid, engage. | 生物机器人 准备 |
[09:38] | Okay, maybe we were a little cocky. | 好吧 也许我们有些自信过头了 |
[09:54] | The shipment! | 那批货 |
[09:55] | It’s mutag–unh! | 是变异原 |
[10:01] | Come on, guys. | 加油 伙计们 |
[10:03] | Bring it down. | 把它打下来 |
[10:13] | This thing’s too tough! | 这家伙太难搞了 |
[10:14] | Oh, I got this! | 看我的 |
[10:27] | No! | 不要 |
[10:31] | No! | 不要啊 |
[10:54] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[10:59] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[11:03] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[11:04] | No, no, no! | 糟了 |
[11:23] | Dad…Oh, no. No. No! | 爸爸 不 不要啊 |
[11:29] | All that mutagen. | 那些变异原 |
[11:30] | You two are the biggest screw-ups ever! | 你俩真是猪一样的队友 |
[11:32] | Well you could’ve grabbed one single canister! | 那你怎么连一小罐都没抓住 |
[11:35] | Um, guys, you wanna focus? | 伙计们 能专心抗敌吗 |
[11:38] | Kraang, the console that is broken must be made unbroken! | 克朗 被破坏的控制台必须被修复 |
[11:51] | Butt cannons? | 屁屁炮 |
[11:52] | It has butt cannons? | 这家伙有屁屁炮 |
[11:54] | Biotroid, engage! | 生物机器人 准备 |
[12:10] | Little help! | 救个命呗 |
[12:12] | Stop! It’s me, dad! | 停下 是我 爸爸 |
[12:14] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[12:18] | Please don’t ground me, but– | 没办法了 但… |
[12:26] | Sorry, dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[12:35] | Mikey, drop those Kraang! | 麦奇 把它们弄下来 |
[12:36] | Done and done! | 保证完成任务 |
[12:38] | Throwing star time! | 扔星星啦 |
[12:41] | Kraang! | 克朗 |
[12:55] | Left! | 左 |
[12:56] | Okay! | 就这样 |
[13:00] | How about we set a new course? | 不如开启新旅程吧 |
[13:01] | Like the moon! | 奔向月球 |
[13:20] | We gotta go! | 我们快走 |
[13:31] | Let’s move! | 一起上 |
[13:35] | No! | 不 |
[13:36] | Don’t hurt him! | 别伤害他 |
[13:41] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[13:44] | Argh! Can this night get any worse? | 还有比这更糟心的夜晚吗 |
[13:46] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[13:47] | I think that mutant was Mr.O’neil. | 我觉得那个变异体是奥尼尔先生 |
[13:49] | How could you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:50] | You see many giant red-bearded middle aged bats lately? | 你最近见过很多红胡子中年巨型蝙蝠吗 |
[13:54] | We gotta go after her! | 我们得去追她 |
[13:55] | But what about all that mutagen? | 但那些变异原怎么办 |
[13:56] | We got canisters spread all over the city! | 它们被撒得满城市都是 |
[13:59] | It’s gonna have to wait, Raph. | 先等等吧 拉斐 |
[14:00] | April’s dad comes first. | 爱普莉尔的爸爸更要紧 |
[14:08] | I can’t think, I can’t think! | 脑子停摆了 停摆了 |
[14:10] | I’m seriously stressing here! | 压力山大死了 |
[14:11] | Okay, think calm thoughts. | 好了 淡定出妙计 |
[14:13] | Think calm thoughts. | 淡定出妙计 |
[14:15] | You think he’s a vampire? | 你觉得他是吸血鬼吗 |
[14:16] | Ya think he’ll drink her blood and turn her into the undead? | 会喝她的血让她拥有不死之身吗 |
[14:19] | Are you trying to freak me out! | 你是想吓死我吗 |
[14:23] | Sensei, say we’re, um, trying to catch a stray pet. | 老师 我们想抓一只流浪宠物 |
[14:27] | Like a cat. | 猫什么的 |
[14:28] | A cat? | 猫么 |
[14:29] | Or maybe a-a parrot? | 鹦鹉也行 |
[14:32] | Um, what’s the best strategy? | 有什么好办法吗 |
[14:35] | Food, of course. | 当然是食物 |
[14:36] | Any animal can be lured by food. | 食物是引诱动物的良方 |
[14:39] | So, what is this truly about? | 所以到底是怎么回事 |
[14:42] | – Uh, trying to… – Um, nothing sensei. | -我们想… -没什么 老师 |
[14:44] | Just talking about parrots like we usually do. | 就跟平常一样聊聊鹦鹉 |
[14:51] | Food! It’s so simple, it’s brilliant! | 食物 这招既简单又实用 |
[14:54] | What do bats eat? | 蝙蝠吃什么 |
[14:55] | Rodents and other small invertebrates. | 啮齿动物和小型无脊椎动物 |
[14:57] | Oh yeah, and bugs. The bigger the better. | 还有虫子 越大越好 |
[15:00] | So where are we gonna find a huge bug? | 我们到哪去找大虫子 |
[15:02] | Dress up some sorry sucker in a giant fly costume? | 找个废柴给它套上虫子服吗 |
[15:12] | I kinda feel like bait. | 我觉得自己像个饵 |
[15:13] | Oh, don’t think of yourself as bait, Mikey. | 千万别这么想 麦麦 |
[15:16] | This is your new superhero costume. | 这是你的新超人制服 |
[15:18] | You could call yourself, um– | 你可以称自己为 |
[15:20] | Turflytle! Tur-fly-tle. | 飞蝶龟 飞 蝶 龟 |
[15:22] | Oh, yeah, I love it! Too awesome. | 太棒了 我喜欢 太精彩 |
[15:25] | What are my powers? | 我有什么技能 |
[15:26] | Um, you can… hang from a rope. | 你可以… 被绳子吊着 |
[15:31] | This is sweet! | 太完美了 |
[15:37] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[15:45] | This is a dream. Gotta be. | 一定是在做梦 一定是 |
[15:48] | How did I get here? | 我怎么上来的 |
[16:08] | Sick! | 真恶心 |
[16:10] | You expect me to eat that? | 你想让我吃这个吗 |
[16:12] | Now go! Go get me some real food! | 去给我弄些人吃的东西来 |
[16:15] | You go, dad! Go! | 快去 爸爸 快去 |
[16:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:20] | Bought myself some time. | 争取到一些时间 |
[16:23] | There’s gotta be a way off this stupid ledge. | 一定有办法能从这破地方下去 |
[16:31] | Turflytle is on the patrol, buzz, buzz. | 飞蝶龟正在巡逻 嗡嗡嗡 |
[16:34] | His bug eyes spy every crime, buzz, buzz. | 任何罪行都逃不过他的大眼 嗡嗡嗡 |
[16:37] | Will you stop saying “Buzz, buzz” after every sentence? | 你敢不在句尾瞎”嗡嗡嗡”吗 |
[16:40] | I could do that, buzz, buzz, | 可以的哟 嗡嗡嗡 |
[16:41] | But I probably won’t, buzz, buzz. | 但我也可能不会停下 嗡嗡嗡 |
[16:45] | Whoa, dude! Be kind to insects, buzz buzz! | 老兄 对昆虫客气点行吗 嗡嗡嗡 |
[16:49] | Donnie, any sign of Kirby? | 多尼 看到卡比了吗 |
[16:50] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[16:51] | Raph, shake Mikey around a bit more. | 拉斐 再使劲晃晃麦奇 |
[16:53] | He needs to mimic a fly’s flight pattern. | 他得模拟苍蝇的飞行方式 |
[16:55] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[16:57] | Whoo, yeah, buzz, buzz! | 哇呜 嗡嗡嗡 |
[17:05] | Kirby at 4:00! | 卡比在四点钟方向 |
[17:09] | He’s heading straight for Mikey. | 他径直冲向麦奇了 |
[17:10] | Pull up, pull up! | 上升 上升 |
[17:16] | He’s coming around again! | 他又过来了 |
[17:24] | Time for turflytle to take out his arch nemesis, wing-nut! | 让飞蝶龟把敌人消灭掉吧 大飞怪 |
[17:29] | You are not giving Mr. O’neil a monster name! | 不准给奥尼尔先生取怪物名字 |
[17:42] | Mr. O’neil! Kirby! | 奥尼尔先生 卡比 |
[17:44] | We don’t wanna hurt you! We wanna help! | 我们不想伤害你 我们想帮你 |
[17:51] | Guys! Over here! | 大家伙 我在这里 |
[18:01] | Stick to the plan! | 按计划行事 |
[18:03] | There’s a plan? | 还有计划 |
[18:04] | The warehouse! We trap him in the warehouse! | 仓库 我们要把他引去仓库然后抓住他 |
[18:14] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[18:26] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[18:26] | Up here! I’m over here! | 在这里 我在上面 |
[18:28] | April, hold on! | 爱普莉尔 坚持住 |
[18:34] | We’re coming up on the warehouse! | 我们去仓库 |
[18:49] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[18:51] | The warehouse! | 去仓库 |
[19:03] | Sorry, Kirby. | 抱歉 卡比 |
[19:04] | It’s only temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[19:09] | Yo, we did it, Don! | 我们成功了 多尼 |
[19:11] | We caught the Kirby bat! | 我们把卡比大蝙蝠抓住了 |
[19:14] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[19:16] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[19:20] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[19:25] | What are we gonna do with him? | 我们要拿他怎么办 |
[19:26] | I mean, keep him caged forever? | 难道要把他关一辈子吗 |
[19:29] | Feed him a steady diet of mice and flies? | 还要每天给他喂老鼠和苍蝇吃 |
[19:31] | Actually, bats love moths and spiders too, so– | 其实蝙蝠也喜欢吃飞蛾和蜘蛛 所以 |
[19:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:37] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[19:39] | If I hadn’t lied to dad– | 如果不是我跟爸爸说谎 |
[19:41] | Listen, don’t blame yourself, April. | 别自责了 爱普莉尔 |
[19:44] | It was our fault. | 其实是我们的错 |
[19:45] | We spilled the mutagen. We’ll fix it. | 是我们把变异原洒了 我们会处理好的 |
[19:48] | What? | 什么 |
[19:49] | You guys–you guys spilled the mutagen? | 你们 是你们把变异原洒了 |
[19:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:53] | We accidentally unleashed all that mutagen all over the city, | 我们不小心把满城都撒上了变异原 |
[19:56] | but don’t worry. We’ll get it back. | 但不用担心 我们会都找回来的 |
[20:01] | You–you– | 你们 你们 |
[20:05] | I swear by Darwin’s beard, we’ll cure him. | 我对天发誓 我们会治好他的 |
[20:08] | You mutated my father! | 你们把我父亲变异了 |
[20:13] | What? No! | 什么 不要 |
[20:24] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[20:33] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[20:35] | Don’t touch me! You keep away from me! | 不要碰我 离我远点 |
[20:38] | I never wanna see your faces, ever again! | 我再也不想见到你们了 |
[20:41] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[20:42] | Let her go, man. | 让她走吧 |
[20:44] | Give her some space. | 让她一个人静一静 |
[20:52] | Where is my mutagen, creature? | 我的变异原呢 怪物 |
[20:56] | The complications became overly complicated. | 情况变得过于复杂 |
[20:58] | The ones known as the turtles stopped the shipment. | 那群乌龟妨碍了变异原的运输 |
[21:01] | Kraang will make amends. | 克朗会采取补救措施的 |
[21:04] | These creatures are useless. | 这些家伙根本没用 |
[21:06] | It is time to expand my army, | 是时候靠自己的力量 |
[21:09] | on my own. | 扩张军队了 |
[21:13] | This is all very grave news. | 这是重大消息 |
[21:16] | Very grave, indeed. | 非常重大的消息 |
[21:18] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 竟然会发生这种事 |
[21:21] | Poor April. | 可怜的爱普莉尔 |
[21:23] | Do not dwell on the past. | 不要纠结过去的事了 |
[21:25] | You must find every last canister of mutagen. | 你们必须找到每一管变异原 |
[21:29] | You must search every street, | 你们必须搜索每一条街道 |
[21:31] | every park and playground, | 每个公园 每块操场 |
[21:34] | every building and rooftop, | 每栋建筑及其屋顶 |
[21:38] | before we have even more mutants on our hands. | 防止出现更多变异生物 |