时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Take a right… | 右转 |
[00:12] | No, left! Left! | 不 左转 |
[00:16] | Um, Donnie, | 多尼 |
[00:17] | maybe you can tell me before we pass the street. | 你就不能提前跟我说转弯吗 |
[00:20] | I’m sorry, Leo. | 很抱歉 李奥 |
[00:20] | There’s still so many mutagen canisters out there, | 还有很多罐变异原散落在外呢 |
[00:22] | my tracker is having trouble zeroing | 我的追踪器短时间内无法 |
[00:24] | in on a single reading. | 确定具体位置 |
[00:26] | Oh, turn right! | 右转 |
[00:30] | Whoa, I think I just got shell-lash! | 刚刚我的龟壳差点甩出去 |
[00:36] | Hey, Mikey. | 麦奇 |
[00:38] | You want to stop reading your comics | 你能不能别看漫画了 |
[00:39] | and pay attention to the mission? | 好好执行任务可以吗 |
[00:42] | Hey! That comic’s in mint… ah! | 喂 这本书保存完… |
[00:45] | Near mint condition. | 几乎完整 |
[00:47] | Don’t mess it up. | 别弄乱了 |
[00:48] | Great. Another horror story. | 我去 又是恐怖故事 |
[00:50] | Guess who’s gonna be up all night again? | 你是不是晚上又不打算睡了 |
[00:52] | What? No. | 什么 不是啊 |
[00:54] | I was up all night ’cause I was… | 我那天整晚没睡是因为 |
[00:56] | polishing my grappling hook! | 我在给钩链抛光 |
[00:59] | Right. Seriously, Mikey, | 好吧 说真的 麦奇 |
[01:01] | what are those horror comics good | 那些恐怖漫画有什么好 |
[01:02] | for other than freaking you out and… | 它们只会把你吓到… |
[01:05] | Got one! Stop here! | 有信号 停下 |
[01:13] | My ooze specs are picking up a mutagen trail. | 我的监视仪器显示有变异原的踪迹 |
[01:16] | Come on! | 快走吧 |
[01:22] | Remember, this might be another trap, | 记住 这次可能又是陷阱 |
[01:24] | so we need to be careful. | 一定要小心 |
[01:32] | – Some ninja. – Guys, over here. | -真像个忍者啊你 -这边 |
[01:36] | It’s half empty, | 虽然空了一半 |
[01:37] | but one more mutagen canister recovered. | 不过也算是找到了一罐吧 |
[01:43] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我叫的 |
[01:56] | Why’s that dude afraid of a cute, tiny little squirrel? | 一只可爱的小松鼠有什么可怕的 |
[02:11] | Now can I scream in horror? | 现在我能不能尖叫一下啊 |
[02:16] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:18] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:20] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:23] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:25] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:27] | *On the scene, cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:29] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:32] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:34] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:36] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:38] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:40] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:47] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:48] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:50] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:53] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:55] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:57] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:59] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:01] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:04] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:06] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:08] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:10] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:16] | Dudes, this is a terrible idea. | 兄弟们 我有不祥的预感 |
[03:19] | This is exactly how the alien | 在我的漫画书里 |
[03:21] | got onto the ship in my comic book. | 那些外星人就是这样上飞船的 |
[03:24] | Maybe Mikey’s right. | 也许麦奇说得对 |
[03:25] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[03:26] | I mean, the comic book thing is totally crazy, | 虽然恐怖漫画书很鬼扯 |
[03:29] | but I can think of a million other reasons | 但是我觉得把这位仁兄带回基地 |
[03:31] | it’s a bad idea to take this guy back to the lair, | 也不是什么解决问题的好方法 |
[03:33] | starting with Splinter. | 首先是斯普林特 |
[03:35] | Raph, that squirrel was clearly a mutant creature, | 拉斐 那只松鼠很明显是变种 |
[03:38] | which means this is our fault. | 说明这是我们的错 |
[03:40] | And our responsibility to fix it. | 所以我们有责任补救 |
[03:43] | I’ll deal with… | 我来处理 |
[03:44] | Master Splinter, let me explain. | 斯普林特大师 我来解释 |
[03:47] | Indeed. | 请讲 |
[03:47] | Please explain the reason you have brought | 请解释一下你们为什么 |
[03:50] | a complete stranger into our secret, hidden lair! | 会把一个陌生人带进我们的秘密藏身基地 |
[03:54] | Oh, you’ll laugh your whiskers off | 你听完解释后 |
[03:56] | when you hear this one. | 一定会笑掉胡须的 |
[03:58] | It’s pretty good. | 很好笑哦 |
[04:02] | Careful with the specimen. | 你们运送样品时小心点 |
[04:03] | I want to run some tests on him. | 我还想给他做几个测试 |
[04:05] | Take it easy, boys. Easy… | 放轻松 兄弟们 慢点 |
[04:08] | D’oh! | 喂 |
[04:14] | So… want to guess the first thing the crew did | 你要不要猜猜 在我的漫画书里 |
[04:18] | when they brought the guy back | 他们把那个人带回去之后 |
[04:19] | on the spaceship in my comic? | 最先做了什么事 |
[04:24] | Enough with the comic already! | 你能不能别跟我提漫画 |
[04:25] | You’re makin’ me loopy. | 简直要疯了 |
[04:27] | Great. | 真是的 |
[04:27] | Now it went from “Near mint” to “Totally messed up.” | 现在不是”几乎完美” 而是”完全被毁”了 |
[04:31] | Okay, we’re cool, | 状况稳定了 |
[04:32] | but let’s try to get this guy out of here | 不过要在斯普林特大师冥想结束之前 |
[04:34] | before Master Splinter is done meditating. | 赶紧把这家伙弄出去 |
[04:36] | Where are we at, Donnie? | 目前什么情况 多尼 |
[04:38] | Running an internal scan right now to see if… | 我在做内视 看看… |
[04:41] | Yep, still in there. | 果然还在里面 |
[04:44] | Wait. Does it have two heads? | 等等 难道它有两个头吗 |
[04:48] | All right, guys. | 兄弟们 |
[04:49] | If you need me, | 你们先忙 |
[04:50] | I’ll be beating Leo’s high score in pinball. | 我去破李奥的弹球记录 有事找我 |
[04:52] | Pink eye, red eye! The ham went flying! | 粉眼睛[红眼病] 红眼睛 火腿高高飞 |
[04:56] | I think that freaky squirrel made him a little nutty. | 我觉得那只变态松鼠把他整疯了 |
[04:58] | Dudes, I got this. I can totally translate crazy. | 兄弟 让我来 我可是疯狂破译手 |
[05:02] | Gimme a hootenanny… | 一起来嗨歌… |
[05:03] | He’s saying, “The squirrel licked some ooze | 他说 松鼠舔了些淤泥 |
[05:05] | and transformed into a mutant. | 成了变异体 |
[05:06] | It’s been chasing me for days now, but I’m totally okay.” | 已经追了我好几天了 但我安然无恙 |
[05:09] | If by “Okay”, you mean “Totally insane.” | 看来”无恙”是指”彻底疯了” |
[05:11] | Well, at least no one will believe a crazy guy | 至少一个疯子在谈论下水道里的 |
[05:13] | if he talks about giant ninja turtles living in a sewer. | 巨型忍者神龟时 没人会相信他 |
[05:28] | This… this is unprecedented! | 这…真是前所未有 |
[05:30] | The squirrels replicate inside a host. | 松鼠能在宿主体内进行自我复制 |
[05:32] | They divided like a single-celled organism. | 像单细胞生物那样进行分裂 |
[05:35] | That’s exactly what happened in my comic! | 简直和漫画里的情节一模一样 |
[05:38] | Well, not exactly. | 也不都一样 |
[05:39] | They exploded out of the dude’s butt. | 它们是从那人的屁股里崩出来的 |
[05:42] | Leprechauns! | 有妖怪 |
[05:43] | I’ll show our friend to the door! | 我把他送到门口 |
[05:49] | We need to catch them. | 我们得抓住它们 |
[05:50] | They’re emitting dangerous amounts of energy. | 它们正在释放大量的危险能量 |
[05:53] | Move very slowly. | 一定要慢慢地悄悄地 |
[05:55] | We don’t want to startle ’em. | 不能吓到它们 |
[05:57] | Steady… steady… | 稳住…稳住… |
[06:03] | Get ’em! | 抓住它们 |
[06:10] | Hey! Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[06:13] | Hey! Whoa! Watch my stuff! | 看着点 当心我的东西 |
[06:15] | I got you, little freak! | 抓住你了 小怪物 |
[06:19] | Well, our friend’s gone, | 我们的朋友走了 |
[06:21] | but we still have plenty of crazy. | 却留下许多疯狂 |
[06:25] | There they go! | 它们在那里 |
[06:32] | Quick! Help me seal off the lair. | 快点 帮我封锁巢穴 |
[06:34] | We can’t let ’em escape! | 不能让它们跑了 |
[06:36] | Well, I don’t exactly want ’em in here with us. | 我真心不想跟它们待在一起 |
[06:38] | Get back here, you little nut-lover! | 快回来 你个小坚果控 |
[07:03] | Get off! | 滚开 |
[07:05] | Not my room! | 别进我房间 |
[07:11] | The dojo! | 道场 |
[07:26] | Sensei’s in a deep trance. | 师父正在深度冥想 |
[07:29] | Full ninja mode. | 开启全忍者模式 |
[07:45] | Jeez, Mikey. When’s the last time you cleaned? | 苍天 麦奇 你上次打扫房间是什么时候 |
[07:49] | And since when did you start wearing tighty-whities? | 你什么时候开始穿紧身白内裤的 |
[07:54] | That, my friend, is a story for another day. | 关于这个 我的朋友 改天再告诉你 |
[07:57] | Let’s just focus on the squirrels, comprende? | 先专心找松鼠 明白吗 |
[08:02] | Oh, sweet. Awesome idea. | 太好了 这主意真好 |
[08:05] | I just impressed myself. | 我被自己感动了 |
[08:07] | Here, squirrely, squirrely squirrel. Come get it! | 小松鼠 小松鼠 小松鼠 快来吃 |
[08:15] | Here you go, squirrel. | 来啊 小松鼠 |
[08:18] | Have a tiny bite. | 快来尝尝 |
[08:21] | Where is that little sucker? | 小混蛋跑哪去了 |
[08:39] | What is going on in here? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[08:41] | I was in a deep meditative trance, | 我在深度冥想之中 |
[08:44] | trying to block out your constant noise, and… | 试图屏蔽那些无休止的噪音… |
[08:48] | Is that a chipmunk? | 那是花栗鼠吗 |
[08:49] | Uh, it’s, um, a squirrel, sensei. | 是只松鼠 老师 |
[08:53] | A dangerous mutant squirrel | 危险的变异松鼠 |
[08:54] | that reproduces inside stomachs. | 可以在胃里进行繁殖 |
[08:58] | I should have been in a deeper trance. | 为师的冥想本可以有所精进的 |
[09:07] | You will be safe here for a short time, | 短时间内你就安全地待在这里 |
[09:09] | my distant cousin, | 我的远房表亲 |
[09:11] | until we can find out more about you. | 直到我们对你有所了解 |
[09:16] | This pizza is the best. Ha! | 披萨是最美味的 |
[09:21] | Four-day-old pepperoni, | 放了四天的意大利香肠 |
[09:24] | jelly bean, and maple syrup. | 果冻豆和枫糖浆 |
[09:27] | Wait. What were we supposed to be doing again? | 等等 咱们该干吗来着 |
[09:34] | The squirrel! There you are! | 松鼠 别想跑 |
[09:39] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[09:41] | That was my limited edition action-kick Unicorn Man! | 那是我的限量版动踢独角兽侠 |
[09:45] | There’s the little creepster! | 小怪物在这儿呢 |
[10:04] | It’s in my guts! | 就在我肚子里 |
[10:05] | I can feel it in there, | 我感觉得到 |
[10:06] | munching on that popcorn I ate! | 它在嚼我吃过的爆米花 |
[10:09] | It’s freakin’ me out, man! | 吓死人了 怎么办 |
[10:11] | Okay, you got to stop with the this, | 行了 别大吼大叫了 |
[10:13] | because I can’t hear | 我都听不到 |
[10:14] | what’s going on inside your intestines. | 你肠子里的动静了 |
[10:16] | Oh, I’ll tell you what’s going on in there. | 我来告诉你里面什么样 |
[10:18] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[10:21] | Right now the mutant squirrel | 现在 变异松鼠 |
[10:23] | is probably secreting a mucus | 很可能正在向你的 |
[10:24] | into your stomach lining so that when it multiplies… | 胃粘膜里分泌粘液 当它繁殖时… |
[10:28] | Mikey, not helping. | 麦奇 没用的 |
[10:30] | Though probably 98% accurate. | 虽然应该有98%的准确性 |
[10:32] | Get ’em out, get ’em out, get em out! | 把它们弄出来 弄出来 弄出来 |
[10:36] | Just as I thought. | 正如我所料 |
[10:37] | We need to perform surgery, stat! Nurse? | 我们得做个手术 马上 护士呢 |
[10:42] | Let me out of here! | 快放开我 |
[10:46] | – Fooled you! – Why you, you, you… | -上当啦 -你们为什么 为什… |
[10:51] | Raph, are you… | 拉斐 你要… |
[10:52] | Bros, brace for grossness. | 弟兄们 喜迎大恶心 |
[11:04] | Donnie! Donnie! | 多尼 多尼 |
[11:06] | Some sciencey stuff would be a big help right now. | 赶快提供点科学援助 |
[11:10] | Glowing. Glowing’s bad. | 发光了 情况不妙 |
[11:13] | Glowing is real bad. | 真的很不妙 |
[11:16] | I see it’s happening here as well. | 原来这里也这样 |
[11:18] | These things are putting out a crazy energy signature. | 它们正在释放疯狂的能量信号 |
[11:20] | It’s messing with my analyzer. | 分析仪受到了干扰 |
[11:23] | We’re doomed. Doomed, I tell you! | 我们完了 真的完了 |
[11:40] | Split up and search each room. | 分头行动 搜索各屋 |
[11:42] | Split up? | 分头 |
[11:43] | Clearly you don’t read comics either, sensei, | 显然您也不读漫画 老师 |
[11:45] | ’cause splitting up is the… | 分开就意味着… |
[11:46] | Silence. You are trained warriors. | 安静 你们是训练有素的武士 |
[11:48] | We will find these creatures. Now. | 我们会找到怪物的 行动 |
[11:53] | Split up to search in the dark for multiplying mutants. | 在黑暗中分头寻找不停繁殖的变异体 |
[11:56] | Could we pick a more cliche way to get eaten? | 我们能找个更老套的方法被吃掉吗 |
[11:58] | One of us could twist our ankle, | 比如我们有人扭到脚了 |
[11:59] | – or our T-phones could die or… – Okay, move. | -或者是谁的手机坏了 -行了 快走吧 |
[12:27] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[12:28] | I told you I’d check the bedrooms! | 我不是跟你说了我检查卧室吗 |
[12:31] | I thought you’d need back up. | 我以为你需要帮忙 |
[12:37] | There was a sound just like that in my comic | 刚才的声音跟漫画里一模一样 |
[12:40] | when the baby aliens transformed into giant alienoids. | 外星宝宝变成大型外星机器人时就是这样 |
[12:43] | Wait, you read it in a comic. | 等等 你是看的漫画 |
[12:46] | How can it sound the same? | 怎么会知道听起来声音一样呢 |
[12:48] | Sweet mother of mutations. | 我的老天啊 变异了 |
[12:51] | They’ve turned into… into… | 他们变成了…变成了… |
[12:55] | Squirrelanoids! | 松鼠机器人 |
[13:02] | Oh, no. Leo, they’re here! | 李奥 他们过来了 |
[13:10] | They’re gonna brain-suck us! | 他们会把我们的大脑吸干的 |
[13:35] | The sewers lead to the surface! | 下水道通到地面 |
[13:36] | If those things get out… | 如果他们出去了… |
[13:38] | Go then, quickly! | 那你们快去 |
[13:39] | I will stay to defend the lair, | 我留下来守卫巢穴 |
[13:40] | in case the beasts double back. | 以防他们再回来 |
[13:42] | Which means we have to go after them alone? | 也就是说我们得独自去抓他们 |
[13:45] | In the dark sewer? Without you? | 在黑暗的下水道里 你还不在我们身边 |
[13:48] | Who among you wants to prove you are the bravest? | 你们谁想证明自己是最勇敢的 |
[13:51] | The strongest of will? | 意志最坚强的 |
[13:53] | The worthiest of ninjas? | 最杰出的的忍者 |
[14:11] | Master Splinter, | 斯普林特老师 |
[14:13] | I’d say there’s some kind of lesson here like, | 我想说我们该吸取点教训 |
[14:16] | I don’t know, “Brains over bravery” or something? | 比如”动脑胜于匹夫之勇”之类的 |
[14:20] | I’d say the “Something” part is most accurate. | “之类的”那部分是正确的 |
[14:30] | I’m not gonna say this happened in my comic, | 我想说这部分漫画里没有 |
[14:32] | but this happened in my comic. | 但是漫画里有这个 |
[14:34] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[14:41] | There’s one. | 找到一只 |
[14:49] | Metalhead! | 铁头 |
[14:55] | Page 33. Oh, man! | 第33页 天哪 |
[14:59] | Don’t worry, little pal. | 别担心 朋友 |
[15:00] | I’ll make you all better. | 我会把你修好的 |
[15:02] | I do not want to say I was right, but… | 我不想说我是对的 但… |
[15:05] | I was right. | 我确实是对的 |
[15:33] | Just throwing this out there. | 言归正传 |
[15:35] | What are we supposed to do | 我们找到那些 |
[15:36] | when we find these Squirrelanoid monsters? | 松树机器人怪物时 应该怎么办 |
[15:38] | Don’t worry. They’ll find us. | 不用担心 他们会来找我们的 |
[15:41] | You always know just the right thing to say. | 你知道的可真多啊 |
[15:43] | I’m picking up strong readings from both tunnels! | 两根管道的变异物质信号都很强 |
[15:46] | – Then we split up. – Again? | -那我们分头行动 -又来 |
[15:49] | Didn’t you guys get… | 你们不知道… |
[15:50] | But this time in teams, okay? | 但这次我们分成小组 好吗 |
[15:54] | It’s still splitting up. | 那还是分开 |
[15:56] | We’re toast! | 死定了 |
[15:57] | Game over, man! Game over! | 完蛋了 我们完蛋了 |
[16:01] | This way, Donnie. | 这边 多尼 |
[16:04] | Sure, you take the guy with the tracking device. | 好 你跟拿追踪器的那只一起吧 |
[16:07] | Come on, Mikey. | 走吧 麦奇 |
[16:17] | So, uh, how did they defeat the aliens in your comic book? | 漫画里他们是怎么打败外星人的 |
[16:21] | Oh, so now you want to know. | 现在你想知道了啊 |
[16:23] | Well, first the aliens picked off the crew in the dark, | 首先外星人干掉了黑暗中的队员 |
[16:25] | one-by-one, sucking their faces off | 一个接一个的把他们都杀了 |
[16:27] | until there was only one remaining survivor. | 最后只剩下一个人 |
[16:30] | Sorry I asked. | 我真不该问 |
[16:32] | Wait. Did you hear that? | 等等 听到了吗 |
[16:43] | Yeah. Yeah, I heard it. | 听到了 我也听到了 |
[16:45] | Over there. | 那边 |
[16:58] | I don’t see anything. | 什么都没有 |
[17:03] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[17:13] | – Heads or tails? – Heads! | -进攻头还是尾巴 -头 |
[17:21] | Oh, no. Donnie, move! | 不好 多尼 快跑 |
[17:26] | Move! | 快 |
[17:41] | They’ll crack our shells like nuts. | 他们会把我们的壳都揍扁的 |
[17:43] | Then we might as well go down in a blaze of glory. | 那我们死也要死的光荣 |
[18:40] | All right, Mikey, I’m in. | 好吧 麦奇 我继续听 |
[18:41] | How does the sole survivor beat the aliens? | 最后一个幸存者是怎么打败外星人的 |
[18:44] | It was so awesome. | 战事非常精彩 |
[18:46] | He baited the alien into an air lock, and then he… | 他把外星人引进密封舱 然后… |
[18:54] | Did he just bail on us? | 他这是抛弃我们了吗 |
[18:56] | I think he’s got a plan. | 他应该是想到主意了 |
[19:22] | Yoo-hoo, glow heads! | 脑袋发光的家伙 |
[19:27] | Want some? | 想吃吗 |
[19:30] | Mikey has a plan! | 麦奇想到主意了 |
[19:45] | Uh, come and get it! | 来拿呀 |
[20:01] | Booyakasha! | 搞定 |
[20:23] | – I gotcha! – We all do! | -抓住你了 -我们一起抓住了 |
[20:44] | The septic tanks down below should hold those creeps. | 下面的化粪池应该能关住那些怪物 |
[20:47] | At least until I can figure out | 至少可以关到我找到 |
[20:48] | a retro-mutagen to turn ’em back. | 变异解药把它们变回去为止 |
[20:52] | I’m glad you didn’t get flushed, little brother. | 很高兴你没被冲走 兄弟 |
[20:54] | You and me both, bro. | 谁说不是呢 |
[20:58] | I hate to admit it, but it looks like | 我不想承认 但是好像 |
[21:00] | all of Mikey’s comic book reading paid off. | 麦奇的漫画书都挺有用的 |
[21:02] | And that was pretty clever to realize that Squirrelanoids | 能想到松鼠机器人是被食物的味道吸引过来的 |
[21:05] | were attracted to the scent of food. | 这样真的很聪明 |
[21:08] | Actually, that was pretty obvious. | 其实这点挺明显的 |
[21:10] | I can’t believe I didn’t think of it. | 我竟然没想到 |
[21:12] | Not everyone can be the brains of the outfit. | 并不是谁都这么聪明并且有这个本事的 |
[21:16] | And have any of you considered, | 你们有没有想过 |
[21:18] | what if one of those creatures manages to escape? | 要是有逃出来的怎么办 |
[21:21] | No worries, sensei. | 不用担心 老师 |
[21:22] | Those giant nut-loving freaks are gone for good. | 那些疯狂大怪物已经永远消失了 |
[21:28] | Um, actually a bunch of sequel comics came out. | 其实这部漫画还有很多续集 |
[21:32] | The aliens come back. | 外星人归来 |
[21:43] | Popcorn. | 爆米花 |
[21:49] | Not bad. Little chewie. | 还不错 就是有点潮了 |