时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Come on, Donnie. | 拜托 多尼 |
[00:13] | Don’t get so bent out of shape about April. | 别因为爱普莉尔的事这么沮丧 |
[00:16] | She’ll come around. | 她会想清楚的 |
[00:19] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 也许吧 |
[00:37] | No sign of any mutagen, | 没发现变异原的迹象 |
[00:39] | but you’re not gonna believe what I found. | 不过我有很了不起的发现哦 |
[00:43] | An iguana wearing a top hat. | 一只戴着帽子的鬣鳞蜥 |
[00:45] | Isn’t that cool? | 太帅了 |
[00:46] | I mean, why would you throw this out? | 怎么会有人抛弃它呢 |
[00:48] | H’ello, gov’nor. | 好啊 大人 |
[00:50] | How do you like my mon-acle? | 我的断片眼镜怎么样 |
[00:52] | – Monocle. – Whatever. | -是单片眼镜 -无所谓 |
[00:54] | You realize that could be a distant cousin? | 你知不知道它可能是咱的亲戚 |
[00:56] | And he’s stuffed with sawdust. | 它是木屑做成的 |
[00:57] | Eww, sick. | 好恶心 |
[00:59] | Quiet, guys. | 别吵 |
[01:00] | My ooze scanner is going crazy again. | 我的扫描器又开始有反应了 |
[01:03] | I told you a mutagen was close-by. | 我早就说过这附近有变异原 |
[01:05] | You’re scanner’s about as useless | 你的扫描器太没用了 |
[01:07] | as a trench coat on a turtle. | 就跟乌龟穿防水衣一样 |
[01:08] | Hey, just give him a chance, Raph. | 别这么犀利 拉斐 |
[01:10] | It’s our fault those containers went missing. | 毕竟是我们弄丢了那些变异原 |
[01:12] | We got to find ’em | 一定要找回来 |
[01:13] | before some random Joe ends up mutated. | 不然又会有奇怪的变种出现 |
[01:18] | This way. | 这边走 |
[01:24] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[01:25] | How many does that bring us up to? | 这下记录是多少了 |
[01:27] | 1 and a half. | 一个半 |
[01:30] | But look at the bright side: only 63 more to go. | 要乐观点嘛 就差63个了 |
[01:35] | So the turtles are hunting | 看来乌龟们在寻找 |
[01:37] | for the missing mutagen supply. | 那些丢失的变异原 |
[01:40] | This makes the game so much easier. | 这下游戏就简单多了 |
[01:51] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:53] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:56] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:58] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:00] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:02] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:04] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:07] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:09] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:11] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:13] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:15] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:22] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:23] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:25] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:28] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:30] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:32] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:34] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:36] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:39] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:41] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:43] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:45] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:01] | We’ve been looking for mutagen for days now, dudes. | 兄弟们 找变异原已经找了好几天了 |
[03:05] | This is so boring. I’m gonna scream. | 太无聊了 我要尖叫了 |
[03:13] | – Mikey! – Okay, okay, we get it. | -麦奇 -行了行了 我们知道了 |
[03:15] | We’ll take a little break and do something fun. | 我们休息一下 玩一会吧 |
[03:17] | – Cool? – Sweet. | -行吗 -太棒了 |
[03:18] | Awesome. | 太棒 |
[03:19] | Training session. | 玩训练吧 |
[03:22] | Guys, sensei wants me to train you, | 兄弟们 老师让我训练你们 |
[03:25] | and that’s what I’m gonna do. | 所以我就要训练你们 |
[03:27] | You see Dragon gate over there? | 看到那边的龙门了吗 |
[03:29] | – Uh-huh. – Yeah. | -嗯哼 -看到了 |
[03:31] | I’m gonna defend it, like King of the Mountain, okay? | 我来防守 就像”山中之王”一样 |
[03:34] | Now, the only way you can get past me | 而你们进入的唯一方法 |
[03:37] | is to use traditional close-quarters fighting. | 就是用传统的近距离角落战术打败我 |
[03:39] | Got it? | 明白了吗 |
[03:40] | Whatever you say, fearless leader. | 谨遵吩咐 无畏的老大 |
[03:42] | Let’s just get it over with. | 快点完事吧 |
[03:50] | Guys, I’ve got an idea. | 兄弟们 我想到办法了 |
[04:06] | What’s up, ninja? | 你好啊 忍者 |
[04:09] | What are you doing, Mikey? | 你要干什么 麦奇 |
[04:20] | Real funny. Come on. | 你够了 认真点 |
[04:29] | Made it. | 搞定了 |
[04:31] | That’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[04:32] | That was not a real fight. | 刚刚根本不算交战 |
[04:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | Are you kidding me, Donnie? | 你逗我玩呢 多尼 |
[04:52] | King of the Mountain, baby! | “山中之王” 看这里 |
[04:55] | That’s my ninja. | 我的技术怎么样 |
[04:57] | So what’s your trick gonna be? | 你又打算使什么花招 |
[05:00] | Tricks? What are you guys talking about? | 花招 你们在说什么 |
[05:05] | Ninjas never throw their weapons. | 忍者从来不会扔出武器 |
[05:15] | All right! | 搞定 |
[05:17] | Why do you always undermine my training? | 你为什么总要破坏我的训练计划 |
[05:20] | You just want us to fight exactly like you fight, | 你只想让我们像你一样去打斗 |
[05:23] | but the whole point is to make it to the dragon gate | 但是任务目标在于到达龙门另一边 |
[05:26] | any way we can, right? | 不论用什么办法 对吧 |
[05:38] | I don’t know, sensei. | 老师 我不知道 |
[05:40] | Maybe I’m not cut out for all this. | 也许我不适合带领大家 |
[05:42] | I don’t really think the guys respect me. | 我觉得他们不尊重我 |
[05:44] | I just–I just want to be a good leader, you know? | 我只是想当个好队长 知道吗 |
[05:48] | Leonardo, a true leader doesn’t always impose his will | 李奥纳多 一个好的领袖从不强制别人 |
[05:52] | but helps his followers flourish, grow. | 而是帮助他的跟随者茁壮成长 |
[05:56] | Maybe I shouldn’t be leading the team. | 也许我不该当这个队长 |
[05:59] | My son, how can your brothers believe in you as leader | 孩子 如果你连自己都不相信 |
[06:02] | If you do not believe in yourself? | 你的兄弟们又怎么会信任你呢 |
[07:14] | Enough. | 够了 |
[07:17] | The kraang swore that these new foot soldiers | 克朗保证这批新的大脚忍者 |
[07:19] | would be deadly. | 会极具杀伤力 |
[07:20] | They were true to their word. | 看来的确所言不虚 |
[07:23] | I thought they’d finish me off, | 我以为他们要杀了我 |
[07:25] | But you wouldn’t let them do that, right, father? | 但你不会让他们这么做的 对吗父亲 |
[07:27] | I am leaving for Japan to take care of urgent business. | 我要去日本处理一些紧急事务 |
[07:30] | You are not to make any moves against the turtles | 在我回来之前 你不要擅自行动 |
[07:32] | until I return. | 对付那帮龟 |
[07:34] | But I told you– | 可我告诉过你… |
[07:34] | Disobedience comes with a stiff penalty, child. | 违令者必遭重罚 孩子 |
[07:40] | Even for your daughter? | 即使是你女儿吗 |
[07:41] | Especially for my daughter. | 尤其是我女儿 |
[07:50] | You’re not mad at us, are you, Leo? | 你没生我们的气吧 李奥 |
[07:52] | I’ll give you mutant pus monsters 23 if you’re not mad. | 如果你不生气 我就把变异脓包怪23号送你 |
[07:56] | I’m not mad. | 我没有生气 |
[07:58] | I just think you guys need to be a little better | 只是觉得你们应该在服从命令这方面 |
[08:00] | at following my orders. | 表现的积极一点 |
[08:02] | It’s too bad I can’t play my violin | 开车的时候不能拉我的小提琴 |
[08:04] | while I drive. | 真是烦死了 |
[08:05] | What’s your problem lately, Raph? | 你最近怎么了 拉斐 |
[08:07] | You still jealous you’re not leading the team? | 还在嫉妒自己不是领队的事实吗 |
[08:09] | Stop the shellraiser. | 快停车 |
[08:10] | Scanner’s picked up another mutagen canister. | 扫描仪又检测到了一罐变异原 |
[08:16] | We’re close, guys. | 我们快到了 伙计们 |
[08:17] | Signal’s coming from the basement. | 信号来自地下室 |
[08:19] | Okay, let’s not make any sudden moves | 好了 都不要擅自行动 |
[08:21] | before I give the… | 听我的… |
[08:26] | orders. | 命令 |
[08:38] | Oh, yeah! Found it! | 快看 找到了 |
[08:40] | Go, ninja. Go, ninja, go. | 快去拿 快去拿 快 |
[08:42] | Don’t! | 别碰 |
[08:48] | See? | 看见没 |
[08:50] | If you would listen to me… | 让你不听话 |
[08:51] | Easier than I thought. | 真是高估了你们 |
[08:53] | – Karai! – Long time, eh, Leo? | -卡莱 -好久不见 李奥 |
[08:59] | Your lady friend’s getting really good at setting ambushes. | 你的女性朋友真的越来越会设埋伏了 |
[09:02] | Ha, they’re just foot soldiers. | 大脚忍者而已 |
[09:03] | Won’t even break a sweat. | 不费吹灰之力就能搞定 |
[09:26] | They armored up or something? | 他们变成装甲忍者了吗 |
[09:37] | Everybody, fall back! | 大家快撤 |
[09:38] | What? We’re running away? | 什么 逃跑吗 |
[09:40] | It’s not running. It’s a tactical retreat. | 不是逃跑 是战略性撤退 |
[09:42] | – Move! – I don’t care what Leo says. | -快走 -我才不管李奥说什么 |
[09:45] | I don’t run from the foot. | 大爷是不会逃跑的 |
[09:52] | This way! | 这边 |
[09:58] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[10:06] | Off of me, you bug-eyed creep! | 放开我 你个大眼怪 |
[10:16] | Those guys are robots? | 他们是机器人 |
[10:19] | Move your shell, Donnie. Go! | 快往上爬 多尼 快 |
[10:29] | Hurry, Leo! | 快点 李奥 |
[10:37] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[10:49] | He’s gone, and it’s all my fault. | 他被抓走了 都是我的错 |
[10:54] | We didn’t follow his lead. | 我们没听他的话 |
[10:56] | How are we gonna explain this to master Splinter? | 该怎么跟斯普林特大师解释呢 |
[10:59] | Explain what to me, Michelangelo? | 跟我解释什么 米开朗琪罗 |
[11:02] | It’s Leo, sensei. | 是李奥 老师 |
[11:05] | Karai captured him. | 卡莱抓了他 |
[11:08] | I knew it would come to this eventually. | 我就知道会变成这样 |
[11:11] | Come to what, sensei? | 变成哪样 老师 |
[11:12] | Karai wants to take revenge. | 卡莱想报仇 |
[11:16] | She believes that I took one | 她认为是我夺走了 |
[11:17] | of her loved ones away from her. | 她亲人的生命 |
[11:19] | But it’s not true, right? | 但这不是真的 对吗 |
[11:22] | It is very much | 跟她认定的事实 |
[11:24] | the opposite of what she thinks. | 恰恰相反 |
[11:27] | Find Leonardo. | 找到李奥纳多 |
[11:29] | That is what is important right now. | 才是眼下最重要的事 |
[11:31] | Rescue your brother. | 救出你们的兄弟 |
[11:34] | You know I bet I’d make a small fortune | 知道吗 如果把你卖给实验室 |
[11:35] | if I sold you to a science lab. | 说不定我还能小赚一笔 |
[11:37] | Could you imagine the press? | 想象一下新闻标题 |
[11:39] | “Talking Ninja Turtle Found in Sewer.” | 《会说话的忍者龟惊现下水道》 |
[11:43] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[11:44] | Captured and now totally humiliated. | 先是被抓 现在又惨遭羞辱 |
[11:47] | Awesome day, Leo. Awesome day. | 好日子啊 李奥 好日子 |
[11:50] | You deserve everything you’re getting, Leo, | 这一切都是你活该 |
[11:53] | after you betrayed me last time. | 是你背叛我的代价 |
[12:04] | Don’t you love it? | 喜欢吗 |
[12:05] | My new robotic foot bots follow my orders to a “T”. | 我的新型机器忍者幼崽们很是听话 |
[12:08] | No arguing, no prodding. | 不吵不闹 不急不躁 |
[12:10] | They do whatever I want. Cool, right? | 对我唯命是从 很酷吧 |
[12:12] | Yeah, convenient. Nice. | 是啊 真方便 很不错 |
[12:15] | I’ve been teaching the foot bots new skills, | 我一直在教这些幼崽们新技能 |
[12:18] | but now I’m turning the training over to someone new. | 不过现在我想给他们换个老师 |
[12:24] | Foot bots… | 给我上… |
[12:28] | De-shell him. | 掀了他的壳 |
[13:02] | You spend years learning a fighting style, | 你花了几年才练成的招式 |
[13:04] | and my robots learn it in seconds from you. | 我的机器人几秒钟就能学会 |
[13:07] | Fighting just improves their skills. | 打斗只会提升他们的技能 |
[13:16] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[13:19] | I never got to know my mother | 我从来没见过母亲 |
[13:20] | because your rodent master took her away from me. | 都是你的老鼠师父把她从我身边夺走了 |
[13:23] | Splinter? | 斯普林特 |
[13:26] | That’s a lie! | 这不是真的 |
[13:28] | Get him out of my sight. | 别让我再看见他 |
[13:30] | Karai, listen to me. | 卡莱 听我说 |
[13:31] | Splinter would never hurt your mother. | 斯普林特绝对不会伤害你母亲的 |
[13:35] | Okay, so I hacked into some security footage. | 好了 我黑进了监控录像 |
[13:38] | There, it’s Karai’s van. | 那是卡莱的车 |
[13:40] | They took Leo to the Bradford Dojo. | 他们把李奥带去了布拉德福德道场 |
[13:42] | Let’s do this. | 我们去吧 |
[13:43] | Wait, so you’re leader now? | 等等 现在你成队长了吗 |
[13:45] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[13:46] | I’m the smartest, so– | 我才是最聪明的 所以… |
[13:47] | Look, let’s not argue about this. | 我们先不要争论这个了 |
[13:49] | Leo needs us, and listen, this time, | 李奥需要我们 这次 |
[13:51] | we fight how Leo wanted us to fight, | 我们要按照李奥的意愿去战斗 |
[13:53] | the way he fights. | 按照他的方式 |
[14:02] | Can’t sneak in. Security camera. | 溜不进去 有监控 |
[14:05] | No sweat. I got this. | 小菜一碟 我来解决 |
[14:08] | It’s not just one. | 不是只有一个摄像头 |
[14:10] | The entire roof is bracketed by surveillance. | 整个屋顶上到处都是 |
[15:07] | We can’t understand what you’re trying to say, Leo. | 我们不懂你想说什么 李奥 |
[15:09] | It’s a trap! | 这是个陷阱 |
[15:15] | Nice, Leo. You could’ve said something. | 很好 李奥 你怎么不早说 |
[15:20] | You got two choices, sweetheart: | 你有两个选择 亲爱的 |
[15:22] | let us go, | 放我们走 |
[15:22] | or walk away from this inside a sandwich bag. | 或者是我们从这里杀出去 |
[15:25] | Sorry, Raphael. Can’t let you go. | 抱歉 拉斐尔 不能让你们走 |
[15:28] | It’s not really that personal | 你们其他乌龟 |
[15:29] | with the rest of you turtles. | 也别往心里去 |
[15:30] | I just need you for bait. | 我只是需要拿你们做诱饵 |
[15:32] | She wants Splinter. | 她想抓斯普林特 |
[15:34] | Your sensei will eventually track you here, | 你们的老师最终肯定会找过来的 |
[15:36] | and when he shows up, | 他出现的话 |
[15:37] | Splinter will know what it’s like to truly suffer. | 我一定会让他知道什么是真正的痛苦 |
[15:41] | Restrain them. | 抓住他们 |
[15:48] | Let’s smash some robots. | 我们揍机器人玩吧 |
[15:50] | They’re only 1,000 time better | 他们不就比大脚帮忍者的 |
[15:51] | at fighting than regular foot. | 战斗力强一千倍吗 |
[16:13] | My foot bots know every move… | 我的大脚忍者机器人知道你们的每个招式 |
[16:18] | every skill… | 每项技能 |
[16:20] | every attack. | 每次进攻 |
[16:22] | We’re out of real estate. | 我们没招儿了 |
[16:26] | If I order you to run away, | 如果我命令大家撤退的话 |
[16:28] | will you guys listen this time? | 这次大家会听我的吗 |
[16:30] | Heck yeah. | 当然了 |
[16:31] | And we can still call it a tactical retreat if you want. | 你喜欢的话 我们还可以管它叫战略性撤退 |
[16:40] | Foot bots, don’t let them escape. | 大脚忍者机器人 别让他们跑了 |
[16:47] | All our moves are useless. | 我们的招式都没用了 |
[16:49] | They know every move I can make, | 他们知道我们的每一步 |
[16:52] | every fighting style, skill, every– | 每项作战技能 风格… |
[16:55] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[17:03] | Remember King of the Mountain? | 还记得《山中之王》吗 |
[17:06] | – Yeah, sure. – What about it? | -当然了 -那个怎么了 |
[17:25] | Oh, I get what you’re saying: be unpredictable… | 我知道你的意思了 要出乎意料 |
[17:34] | Do our thing. | 做自己的事 |
[17:45] | Didn’t see that coming, did you? | 没料到吧 |
[17:47] | Yeah, boy! | 小子 |
[18:13] | I never had so much fun following your orders. | 我这次服从你的命令玩的很开心 |
[18:16] | We’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[18:16] | I’ve never had so much fun giving them. | 我这次下命令也很开心 |
[18:35] | You might as well give up now. | 你还是趁早投降吧 |
[18:39] | The more you fight those foot bots, | 你越跟那些机器人打 |
[18:41] | the more they adapt. | 他们就学会的越多 |
[18:42] | Your robots may know my moves, | 你的机器人可能知道我的招数 |
[18:44] | but you don’t. | 但你不知道 |
[18:46] | Fool. | 笨蛋 |
[18:47] | A ninja never throws away their weapon. | 身为忍者绝对不能扔掉武器 |
[18:50] | That’s the point. | 正是如此 |
[19:05] | Think you’ve won? | 你以为你赢了吗 |
[19:16] | Fall! | 下去吧 |
[19:36] | Shredder is lying to you. | 施莱德在骗你 |
[19:39] | Splinter would never hurt an innocent. | 斯普林特绝对不会伤害无辜的 |
[19:44] | Your grudge is with me. | 跟你有仇的是我 |
[19:46] | Stay away from my brothers and my sensei. | 离我兄弟还有老师远点 |
[19:50] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[19:57] | Believe me, Karai. | 相信我 卡莱 |
[20:03] | Um, Leo, | 李奥 |
[20:04] | the robots have learned our moves. | 那些机器人已经都学会我们的招数了 |
[20:06] | Our crazy has become normal! | 我们之前的疯子行为现在变成正常的了 |
[20:09] | I hate that. | 我不喜欢那样 |
[20:39] | Watch me now. | 看着点 |
[20:40] | Flip, flip. Bing, bing, zat. | 蹦 跳 蹦 |
[20:43] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[20:44] | You see that? | 看到没 |
[20:45] | New high score, dudes. | 刷新最高分 |
[20:48] | Leo, you want to play next? | 李奥 你想下一个玩吗 |
[20:50] | Nah, go ahead, guys. I’m cool. | 算了 你们玩吧 |
[20:58] | It’s good to have you back, Leo. | 你回来真好 李奥 |
[21:01] | I mean it, brother. | 我说真的 |
[21:04] | Thanks, Raph. | 谢谢 拉斐 |
[21:18] | I’m sorry to bother you, master Splinter. | 抱歉打扰您 斯普林特大师 |
[21:20] | I need to ask you some questions about Karai. | 我想问问您卡莱的事 |
[21:24] | It is late, Leonardo. | 不早了 李奥纳多 |
[21:26] | These questions will have to wait for another time. | 她的问题下次再谈吧 |
[21:28] | She said you took her mother away from her. | 她说你把她妈妈从她身边夺走了 |
[21:31] | I know it’s not true, right? | 我知道不是真的 对吗 |
[21:34] | No, it is not true, | 对 不是那样的 |
[21:37] | but the truth is almost as difficult. | 但是真相同样难以解释 |
[21:41] | Please, sensei. | 老师 |
[21:43] | Tell me. Trust me. | 您告诉我吧 相信我 |
[21:48] | Karai… | 卡莱 |
[21:50] | is my daughter. | 是我女儿 |