| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | Oh, no! Super bad times for all! | 不好了 史上最糟的情况 |
| [00:15] | Does great danger arrive? Where? | 会有很大的危险吗 在哪里 |
| [00:18] | Kill-beast-bots from planet seven | 七号星球来的杀戮怪兽幼虫 |
| [00:21] | are here with steely resolve! | 气势汹汹地入侵了 |
| [00:23] | Captain Coolstar, what are we going to do? | 酷星船长 我们要怎么办 |
| [00:27] | Get a hold of yourself, man! | 你给我镇定点 |
| [00:30] | Don’t worry, squeakums. | 吱吱虫 别害怕 |
| [00:31] | We’ll blast ’em with mighty Super Robo Mecha! | 我们会用强大的超级机器战队打败他们的 |
| [00:35] | Team! Combine in teamwork mode! | 战队 以合作模式集合 |
| [00:45] | Super! | 超级 |
| [00:46] | – Robo! – Mecha! | -机器 -战士 |
| [00:48] | – Force! – Five! | -强力 -五侠 |
| [00:49] | Team! | 战队 |
| [00:50] | Five! Go! | 五侠 出发 |
| [00:55] | What the heck is this nonsense? | 这是什么乱七八糟的 |
| [00:57] | It’s terrible! | 烂透了 |
| [00:58] | Terribly awesome! | 烂得碉堡了 |
| [01:00] | I found these old tapes in a dumpster. | 我在垃圾箱里找到的旧录影带 |
| [01:02] | – Tapes? – Check it out. | -录影带 -快来看 |
| [01:04] | Dude, this is awful. | 我说 这剧情也太渣了 |
| [01:06] | And you guys complained about Space Heroes. | 你们还抱怨《太空英雄》不好看 |
| [01:08] | Their lips don’t even match what they’re saying! | 他们的嘴型都对不上 |
| [01:09] | I could never watch a show this bad! | 我受不了这么破的节目了 |
| [01:12] | There are too many of them, captain! | 它们数量太多了 船长 |
| [01:14] | So she’s the princess of an entire planet? | 所以她是整个星球的公主吗 |
| [01:17] | – Cool. – Engage lasertron fury! | -好棒哦 -准备激光集合管 |
| [01:18] | Yep, and she also pilots the robot’s left leg. | 没错 而且她还操作着超级机器人的左腿 |
| [01:21] | She rules! | 太牛掰了 |
| [01:22] | But that scientist dude made the robot. | 不过机器人是那个科学家造的 |
| [01:25] | The story has such an intricate, layered plot. | 这个情节真是错综复杂 环环相扣啊 |
| [01:28] | Four stars! | 我给四颗星 |
| [01:29] | P-p-princess, I’d like to invite you | 公公公主 我想邀请你 |
| [01:31] | for space dinner if you please, yes? | 一起共进太空晚餐 可以吗 |
| [01:34] | What? I, date a weakling like you? | 什么 我这么美 跟你约会吗 |
| [01:36] | Not for 10,000 zarkon crystals! | 除非你给我一万颗萨空水晶 |
| [01:41] | Donnie, that is so you and April, dude! | 多尼 简直是你和爱普莉尔的写照啊 |
| [01:44] | It is not! Meh, this show is lame anyway. | 绝对不是 这节目真是挫爆了 |
| [01:46] | The plot makes zero sense! | 情节完全说不通 |
| [01:48] | I’ll be in the lab. | 我去实验室了 |
| [01:58] | What am I to April anyway? | 我对于爱普莉尔到底算什么 |
| [02:00] | I’m worse than a nerd. I’m a freak! | 我比呆子更糟糕 我是个疯子 |
| [02:03] | We’re all total and complete frea– | 我们全是一群疯子… |
| [02:07] | Sorry, Timothy. | 抱歉 蒂莫西 |
| [02:14] | Doesn’t matter anyway. | 无所谓了 |
| [02:16] | April blames us for her dad’s mutation. | 爱普莉尔怪我们把她爸爸弄成了变异人 |
| [02:21] | I have to find an antidote… | 我一定要研发出解药 |
| [02:23] | A retro-mutagen! | 反变种药剂 |
| [02:26] | And pretty soon you won’t have to be | 很快 你就不再是 |
| [02:27] | a barely sentient glob of intestinal goo any longer… | 一坨有感官的肠道粘性物了 |
| [02:30] | Now, let’s see. | 来看看 |
| [02:35] | Frozen? | 结冰了 |
| [02:36] | Oh, great. Another batch lost! | 悲剧 又浪费了一份样品 |
| [02:40] | I swear, if it’s the last thing I do, | 哪怕我这辈子就能干这一件事 |
| [02:42] | I’m gonna find a cure… | 我也要找到解药 |
| [02:44] | And win April back. | 然后赢回爱普莉尔 |
| [02:58] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [03:00] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [03:02] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [03:05] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
| [03:07] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
| [03:09] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
| [03:11] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
| [03:14] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
| [03:16] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
| [03:17] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
| [03:20] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
| [03:22] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
| [03:29] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
| [03:30] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
| [03:32] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
| [03:35] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
| [03:37] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
| [03:39] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
| [03:41] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
| [03:43] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
| [03:45] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [03:48] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [03:50] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [03:52] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
| [03:57] | This is it, bro. A new start. | 就是今天 重新开始 |
| [03:59] | Just pretend you’re a normal girl. | 假装自己是个普通的女孩 |
| [04:02] | Don’t talk about alien-robots or mutant dads. | 别聊什么外星球机器人啦变种老爸啦 |
| [04:05] | And don’t even think about turtles– | 也别想那些乌龟 |
| [04:12] | Are you serious? | 搞什么啊 |
| [04:14] | Nice job stopping my puck like that. | 你挡住了我的冰球 不错啊 |
| [04:17] | You got some moves, red. | 小红毛 你动作很迅速嘛 |
| [04:19] | Umm, you could start with “Sorry.” | 难道你不应该说抱歉吗 |
| [04:21] | Sorry you got in the way! | 抱歉你挡了我的道 |
| [04:23] | What were you doing blocking the hallway like that anyway? | 你挡在走廊半路干什么啊 |
| [04:26] | Blocking the… | 挡在… |
| [04:27] | Exactly who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
| [04:29] | You signed up for extra cred, right? | 你是不是想赚外快 |
| [04:31] | Well, rejoice, ’cause I’m the guy you’re gonna tutor. | 快谢恩吧 因为你要家教的人就是我 |
| [04:36] | Great. | 呵呵 |
| [04:37] | Look, if I don’t pass trig, | 如果我课程挂掉 |
| [04:38] | they’ll kick me off the hockey team. | 就会被开除出冰球队 |
| [04:40] | Nobody else wants to tutor me. | 而且也没人愿意当我的家教 |
| [04:42] | They’re all intimidated by my supreme awesomeness. | 他们都被我的无边霸气吓到了 |
| [04:45] | So this is you asking me for help? | 所以你是要请我帮忙吗 |
| [04:48] | Charming. | 你真可爱啊 |
| [04:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [05:00] | Meet me at the park at 7:00. | 7点公园见 |
| [05:01] | Don’t be late. | 不许迟到 |
| [05:02] | It’s a date, then. Nice. | 这就算约会了 很好 |
| [05:06] | Yes! | 命中 |
| [05:11] | So what’s your name anyway? | 你叫什么名字 |
| [05:16] | Casey Jones. | 凯西·琼斯 |
| [05:21] | Bo-bo-bo-booyakasha! | 我…来…也 |
| [05:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [05:30] | This slice belongs to anyone, huh? | 这片披萨有人要吗 |
| [05:34] | Ha. Then it’s all mine! | 棒 全归我啦 |
| [05:58] | What the heck was that? | 你们搞什么 |
| [06:01] | That was a stealth attack! | 这叫偷袭术 |
| [06:04] | And that’s what we’re practicing in today’s training session. | 是我们今天要训练的内容 |
| [06:07] | No fair! I couldn’t see you coming! | 不公平 我都没看到你们 |
| [06:09] | That’s why they call it “Stealth”, genius! | 所以才叫偷袭 蠢才 |
| [06:12] | Why would you eat random pizza | 你为什么会想吃 |
| [06:13] | you found on a roof anyway? | 放在屋顶上的披萨呢 |
| [06:15] | Roof pizza is like one of my ten favorite kinds of pizza! | 屋顶披萨是我十大最爱披萨之一 |
| [06:17] | Okay, guys, listen up! | 好了 伙计们 听着 |
| [06:19] | The two keys to stealth: | 偷袭两要诀 |
| [06:21] | misdirection and camouflage. | 误导和伪装 |
| [06:23] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
| [06:24] | Raph and Mikey, you guys are up! | 拉斐和麦奇 你们先来 |
| [06:27] | I don’t wanna do this anymore, | 我不想再来一次了 |
| [06:28] | Do you, Raph? | 你呢 拉斐 |
| [06:31] | Raph? | 拉斐 |
| [06:36] | Shell wedgie! | 后拉壳 |
| [06:39] | No fair! | 不公平 |
| [06:40] | Stealth attacks are lame! | 偷袭术烂透了 |
| [06:48] | April’s always studying in the park | 爱普莉尔通常这个时候 |
| [06:49] | around this time. | 都会去公园学习 |
| [06:51] | Would it seem weird for me to just show up? | 我突然出现会不会很奇怪 |
| [06:55] | Okay. Show me how you solve for “X.” | 好了 X的值怎么解 |
| [07:00] | You just…dig, right? | 挖就行了 对吗 |
| [07:02] | ’cause “X” marks the spot. | X标明了记号 |
| [07:04] | Have you ever opened this book? | 你有翻过这本书吗 |
| [07:08] | School isn’t really my thing. | 上学不是我的菜 |
| [07:10] | When I graduate, | 我打算毕业后 |
| [07:11] | I’m becoming either a pro hockey player | 要么成为专业曲棍球手 |
| [07:13] | or an international bounty hunter. | 要么成为国际赏金猎人 |
| [07:15] | Those are quite the options. | 倒是不错的选择 |
| [07:18] | Who wants a normal life anyway, right? | 没人想过平庸的生活 不是吗 |
| [07:26] | Hold still, red. | 别动 小红毛 |
| [07:27] | You got a smudge on your face. | 你脸上有脏东西 |
| [07:32] | She’s on a…date? | 她在…约会 |
| [07:35] | I can’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
| [07:36] | With some punk human kid. | 还跟个朋克男孩 |
| [07:39] | What are they saying? | 聊什么呢 |
| [07:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
| [07:47] | Man… | 老天… |
| [07:47] | This… | 太… |
| [07:49] | Stinks. | 臭了 |
| [07:52] | Ridiculous! | 简直荒谬 |
| [07:53] | And they were swinging together! | 他们还在一起荡秋千 |
| [07:55] | Swinging! | 荡个没完 |
| [07:56] | And then she looked at him. | 然后她看着他 |
| [07:58] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
| [07:59] | She gave him that look, like this. | 那深情的小眼神 就像这样 |
| [08:08] | Why was she even with him? | 她为什要跟他在一起 |
| [08:09] | Because he’s human, that’s why! | 就因为他是人类 |
| [08:11] | Big deal! | 了不起啊 |
| [08:11] | You know how many people are human? | 你知道有多少人是人类吗 |
| [08:15] | I’m almost done with your voice box. | 你的发声器快做好了 |
| [08:17] | How’s that? | 怎么样 |
| [08:18] | S-speaking t-to youuu, Don-nieee? | 和…你…说话 多…尼 |
| [08:23] | Hey, it works! | 成功了 |
| [08:25] | Let’s see April’s boyfriend design something like this! | 爱普莉尔的小男友能设计出这个么 |
| [08:28] | I… like Ap-ril… | 我…喜欢…爱普莉尔 |
| [08:31] | Don-nieee. | 多…尼 |
| [08:33] | Yeah, you and me both, Pulverizer. | 是啊 我们都喜欢她 挫骨扬灰 |
| [08:36] | I just have to face it. | 我得面对事实 |
| [08:38] | She’ll never wanna be friends again. | 她再也不想和我们做朋友了 |
| [08:39] | April… friend? | 爱普莉尔…朋友 |
| [08:43] | Donatello, my son. | 多纳泰罗 孩子 |
| [08:45] | I would like to speak with you. | 为师想跟你谈谈 |
| [08:47] | Um, sure, master Splinter. | 好的 斯普林特大师 |
| [08:56] | Today, I will teach you to enjoy falling down. | 今天 为师要教你享受摔倒 |
| [08:59] | Why would I ever… | 我为什么要… |
| [09:02] | Did you enjoy that? | 喜欢吗 |
| [09:04] | No! | 不 |
| [09:04] | Then let’s keep trying. | 那就接着来 |
| [09:14] | Do you like it yet? | 现在喜欢了吗 |
| [09:15] | No, sensei. Not at all. | 不 老师 一点也不喜欢 |
| [09:19] | Then perhaps one cannot make someone like something. | 看来一个人无法强迫他人的喜好 |
| [09:23] | Of course not. | 当然了 |
| [09:24] | No one wants to be… | 没人喜欢被… |
| [09:26] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
| [09:28] | You’re talking about me and April. | 您在说我和爱普莉尔 |
| [09:29] | My son, for someone so intelligent, | 孩子 有时候太聪明 |
| [09:31] | the obvious often eludes you. | 反而会看不清浅显的事实 |
| [09:48] | M-m-must find Aprilll! | 必…须找到爱普莉尔 |
| [09:54] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
| [09:57] | Timothy! | 蒂莫西 |
| [10:00] | He’s gone. | 不见了 |
| [10:11] | Wherrre isss… April O’neil? | 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔… 在哪 |
| [10:28] | Human help find Aprilll! | 人类…找爱普莉尔 |
| [10:37] | What… what is it,J-Jim? | 这…什么玩意 吉姆 |
| [10:39] | Some kinda Granola-crunchin’ hippy, Bill! | 某个格兰诺拉麦片嬉皮士 比尔 |
| [10:43] | Get on your knees and put your hands on your… | 给老子跪下 把手放在你的… |
| [10:45] | jar! | 玻璃罐上 |
| [10:46] | Police… | 警察… |
| [10:47] | Help find Aprilll! | 帮我找爱普莉尔 |
| [10:50] | Stop where you are… whatever you are! | 停在那别动 不管你是什么 |
| [10:59] | Stupid humans. Hurt meee? | 愚蠢的人类 想伤我 |
| [11:06] | Go away! | 滚开 |
| [11:10] | So what’ll I tell dispatch? | 我该怎么跟调度员说 |
| [11:12] | A bottle of goo with arms and legs on the loose? | 一瓶长着松垮垮手脚的糊糊 |
| [11:17] | Yep, it’s a mess, Metalhead! | 是的 一团糟 铁头 |
| [11:19] | Donnie? Sensei? | 多尼 老师 |
| [11:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
| [11:27] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
| [11:29] | Timothy somehow escaped, | 蒂莫西不知道怎么跑掉了 |
| [11:30] | and I think he went after April. | 我想他是去找爱普莉尔了 |
| [11:32] | Come on, I’ll fill you in on the way. | 快点 我在路上跟你们说 |
| [11:38] | I didn’t know it, | 我不知道为什么 |
| [11:39] | but I think all of my April talk | 但我想是我对爱普莉尔的谈论 |
| [11:40] | made Timothy go after her! | 使得蒂莫西在找她 |
| [11:42] | You told your thoughts and feelings | 你跟一滩玻璃罐的内脏糊糊 |
| [11:44] | to a pile of guts in a jar? | 掏心掏肺吗 |
| [11:46] | He’s a good listener. | 他是个很好的聆听者 |
| [11:49] | How dangerous is this thing? | 这东西有多危险 |
| [11:51] | Well, he obviously doesn’t know his own strength! | 他明显不清楚自己的力量 |
| [11:53] | He could end up hurting her. | 他可能会伤害她的 |
| [11:55] | Her t-phone’s still off. | 她的龟phone还是关机 |
| [11:56] | There’s no way of tracing the signal. | 没办法追踪手机信号 |
| [11:58] | Actually, she might be at the park. | 实际上 她也许在公园 |
| [12:00] | On a date. | 在约会 |
| [12:04] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
| [12:05] | Um, maybe I was… following her. | 可能是因为我在…跟踪她吧 |
| [12:09] | Well, that’s not creeptastic. | 那可一点也不稀奇 |
| [12:11] | Okay, so they’re either at the park, | 所以他们要么是在公园 |
| [12:13] | or April’s headed back home. | 要么爱普莉尔在回家的路上 |
| [12:15] | Donnie, we’ll take the park. | 多尼 我们去公园 |
| [12:16] | Raph and Mikey, you two head to April’s. | 拉斐和麦奇 你们去爱普莉尔家 |
| [12:18] | On it! | 神龟出马 |
| [12:22] | We didn’t get much studying done. | 我们没学什么东西 |
| [12:24] | Is studying all you do? | 你的时间是不是全用来学习了 |
| [12:26] | You gotta learn to relax. | 你该学学怎么放松了 |
| [12:27] | Cut loose a bit. | 解放下自己 |
| [12:29] | Hey, I “cut loose”! | 我解放过自己 |
| [12:30] | You have no idea the kind of crazy things I do! | 你完全不知道我做过多么疯狂的事 |
| [12:33] | What, like being a science olympian? | 什么 比如参加科学类奥赛吗 |
| [12:37] | You like pushing buttons, don’t you, Jones? | 你就这么喜欢戳别人痛处是不是 琼斯 |
| [12:39] | – I bet you– – Aprilll! | -我猜你… -爱普莉尔 |
| [12:45] | Donnie’s monster? | 多尼的怪物 |
| [12:47] | Can’t I go a month without some mutant attacking me? | 不能给我一个月不受变异体攻击的日子吗 |
| [12:51] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
| [12:53] | Whatever that thing is, | 不管这东西是什么 |
| [12:54] | it’s pure evil and completely cool-looking. | 它肯定是邪恶的 而且看上去很酷 |
| [12:57] | I’ll handle this, sweetheart. | 我能搞定它 宝贝 |
| [12:58] | Sweetheart? | 宝贝 |
| [13:01] | You punk kid! | 你个小混蛋 |
| [13:04] | I don’t think it likes you. | 我可不认为它喜欢你 |
| [13:05] | We’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
| [13:12] | Come on, come on! Gimme something. | 快点 快点 给我点武器 |
| [13:15] | Yes! | 找到了 |
| [13:21] | Yes! | 就是这个 |
| [13:26] | Goongala! | 冲啊 |
| [13:32] | Now I crush you! | 现在我要碾碎你 |
| [13:37] | Back off, gruesome! | 退后 怪物 |
| [13:43] | I’m liking what I see. | 好喜欢这画面 |
| [13:46] | Wa-ait! April friend! | 等等 爱普莉尔朋友 |
| [13:49] | Friend? | 朋友 |
| [13:50] | You’re the one who attacked us, | 是你攻击我们的 |
| [13:51] | you walking anatomy class! | 你这个会走路的内脏怪物 |
| [14:00] | Acid hands? Wow! | 溶酸手 天呐 |
| [14:06] | Aprilll! | 爱普莉尔 |
| [14:17] | How fast can you pedal? | 你能骑多快 |
| [14:18] | No! | 不 |
| [14:21] | Stop! | 停下来 |
| [14:23] | April will come back! | 爱普莉尔会回来的 |
| [14:25] | For a big guy–thing– he’s fast! | 对于一个大家伙 东西来说 他很快 |
| [14:29] | Let’s see him outrun this! | 看看他能不能躲过这个 |
| [14:41] | – Yeah! – Yes! We did it! | -好耶 -好耶 我们成功了 |
| [14:44] | April, wait! | 爱普莉尔 等等 |
| [14:46] | Be good, friend! | 友善点 我的朋友 |
| [14:48] | Not so fast, barrel full of ugly! | 不够快 你这桶丑怪物 |
| [14:53] | Donnie’s right. | 多尼是对的 |
| [14:54] | Pulverizer’s been drinking mutagen. | 挫骨扬灰喝了变异原 |
| [14:56] | You’re not going anywhere, pal. | 你哪都别想去 伙计 |
| [14:58] | No! | 不 |
| [14:59] | Must find April. | 必须找到爱普莉尔 |
| [15:01] | What happened to you, Pulverizer? | 你到底怎么了 挫骨扬灰 |
| [15:04] | You turned into some kinda… mutagen man! | 你变成了某种… 变异人 |
| [15:17] | Mikey! Lemme go! | 麦奇 放开我 |
| [15:19] | Good-bye, tur-tllle. | 永别了 乌龟 |
| [15:30] | Let ’em go! | 让他们走 |
| [15:35] | Thanks, dude. | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
| [15:38] | No! Don’t hurt him! | 不 别伤害他 |
| [15:40] | What? | 什么 |
| [15:41] | That thing just tried to melt my face! | 那玩意刚刚想溶掉我的脸 |
| [15:44] | All he wants to do is make April our friend again. | 他只是想让爱普莉尔重新成为我们的朋友 |
| [15:46] | No! Ap-ril not turtle friend. | 不 爱普莉尔不是乌龟的朋友 |
| [15:50] | April only… my friend! | 爱普莉尔只是我的朋友 |
| [15:52] | What? | 什么 |
| [15:53] | I thought you were trying to get April back for me! | 我还以为你是想为我找回爱普莉尔 |
| [15:55] | Um, us. | 是我们 |
| [15:57] | Turtles…hurt April! | 乌龟伤害了爱普莉尔 |
| [15:59] | Hurt me! | 伤害了我 |
| [16:01] | Must…de-stroy…turtles! | 必须灭了乌龟 |
| [16:09] | Powerrrring… dowwwnnn. | 电力… 不足 |
| [16:17] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
| [16:18] | He ran out of mutagen! | 他的变异原用完了 |
| [16:20] | Quick, let’s get him into the shellraiser! | 快点 把他弄上车 |
| [16:23] | Remind me why we’re bringing Mr. Personality here | 我们为什么要把”个性先生” |
| [16:25] | back to the lair? | 带回巢穴 |
| [16:27] | What he did isn’t his fault, Raph. | 他这样做不是他的错 拉斐 |
| [16:28] | It’s mine. He was lonely! | 错都在我 他很孤独 |
| [16:30] | All my April talk made him want a friend. | 我跟他说爱普莉尔的事让他也想找个朋友 |
| [16:33] | But more importantly, | 但最重要的是 |
| [16:34] | Timothy’s DNA could be the key to retro-mutagen. | 蒂莫西的基因可能是制作解药的关键 |
| [16:37] | I could cure April’s dad and him if– | 我或许能治好他和爱普莉尔的爸爸 |
| [16:41] | Oh, no. | 不 |
| [16:45] | Aprilll! | 爱普莉尔 |
| [16:48] | I thought he was out cold! | 我还以为他晕倒了 |
| [16:49] | We split up and find him. | 我们分头找 |
| [16:51] | There’s no need to split up. | 没必要分头找 |
| [16:52] | We know where he’s headed. | 我们知道他要去哪里 |
| [16:59] | No sign of any hideous organ monsters. | 没有发现任何狰狞的器官怪物迹象 |
| [17:05] | So do all of your “Study sessions” go like this? | 跟你学习都会遇到这种情况吗 |
| [17:09] | You have no idea. | 你不懂 |
| [17:12] | So when’s our next date? | 那我们下次约会是什么时候 |
| [17:14] | You can tell me all about | 你可以跟我说说 |
| [17:14] | that crazy metal fan you’re carrying. | 你随身携带的那把扇子的故事 |
| [17:17] | “Date”? | “约会” |
| [17:18] | Don’t get ahead of yourself there, Jones. | 别自作多情了 琼斯 |
| [17:22] | April… | 爱普莉尔 |
| [17:23] | I’m coming for… | 我来了… |
| [17:25] | Where do you think you’re going, handsome? | 你想去哪儿 帅哥 |
| [17:27] | April’s house? | 爱普莉尔家吗 |
| [17:28] | Keep him in the alley! | 不要让他出巷子 |
| [17:30] | We can’t let April’s boyfriend see us! | 不能让爱普莉尔的男朋友看到我们 |
| [17:33] | Leave…mutagen man…alone! | 不要 阻碍 变异人 |
| [17:37] | So…another study session tomorrow? | 明天要继续学习吗 |
| [17:39] | Possibility. | 可能吧 |
| [17:44] | Wait! Hold on! | 等等 等一下 |
| [17:46] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
| [17:47] | Something you wanna say to me, red? | 你有什么话想跟我说吗 小红毛 |
| [17:49] | Yeah. Um… | 对… |
| [17:50] | You don’t wanna go down this way because, | 还是别走这条路了 因为… |
| [17:53] | toxic fumes. | 这边烟雾有毒 |
| [17:54] | Why don’t you take this side street over here? | 要不你走这边吧 |
| [17:56] | You can get home faster! | 这样可以快点到家 |
| [17:58] | Whatever you say, O’neil. Later. | 听你的 奥尼尔 回见 |
| [18:06] | I knew they had something to do with this. | 就知道肯定跟他们有关 |
| [18:08] | Just keep walking, April. | 走你的路 爱普莉尔 |
| [18:09] | It’s not your problem. | 跟你无关 |
| [18:19] | Man-hands! | 人手 |
| [18:24] | Try not to hurt him! | 尽量不要伤害他 |
| [18:25] | Lead him away from the street! | 把他引出街道 |
| [18:27] | Little tough when he’s swinging acid hands at me! | 他朝我挥舞可以释放溶酸手时略危险啊 |
| [18:36] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
| [18:45] | April… is mine! | 爱普莉尔 是我的 |
| [18:47] | Not if I can help it! | 有我在你休想 |
| [18:54] | Destroy…you…all! | 杀光 你们 |
| [18:59] | Donnie, we have no choice. | 多尼 我们别无选择了 |
| [19:01] | Whatever the Pulverizer… Timothy… | 不管挫骨扬灰…蒂莫西 |
| [19:03] | was… | 已经 |
| [19:04] | is gone now. | 不是以前的他了 |
| [19:06] | But if we destroy him… | 但如果我们把他杀了 |
| [19:08] | I might never find a retro-mutagen. | 那我可能永远都找不到变异解药了 |
| [19:10] | What about April’s dad? | 爱普莉尔的爸爸要怎么办 |
| [19:11] | What about April? | 爱普莉尔要怎么办 |
| [19:14] | We need to distract him. | 我们得转移他的注意力 |
| [19:16] | Misdirection and camouflage! | 误导 伪装 |
| [19:25] | Tur-tles gone? | 乌龟 不见了 |
| [19:28] | Oh! No! | 不 |
| [19:31] | I hope this works! | 希望会起作用 |
| [19:54] | Over here, mutagen man! | 看这边 变异人 |
| [19:59] | No, over here! | 不 是这边 |
| [20:04] | Hey. Timothy! Mutagen! | 蒂莫西看这里 变异原哦 |
| [20:07] | That’s right. This way. | 对 来这边 |
| [20:09] | Come closer. | 再近点 |
| [20:12] | M-ore muta-gen! | 给我变异原 |
| [20:16] | No! Don’t drink it, Timothy! | 不 不要喝啊 蒂莫西 |
| [20:21] | Oh, no. Not again! | 不 又喝了 |
| [20:29] | Don-nie? | 多尼 |
| [20:30] | Some-thing’s… wro-nggg. | 不 对 劲 |
| [20:35] | I’m sorry, Timothy. | 对不起 蒂莫西 |
| [20:46] | Awesome move, Donnie. | 干得漂亮 多尼 |
| [20:48] | Real scientific! | 真正的依靠科学啊 |
| [20:49] | Yeah. Real scientific. | 是啊 依靠科学 |
| [20:53] | Don’t worry, my friend. | 别担心 朋友 |
| [20:55] | One day I’ll find a cure. | 总有一天我会找到解药的 |
| [20:59] | It’s okay, Donnie. | 没事的 多尼 |
| [21:00] | You did what you had to do. | 你也是迫不得已 |
| [21:02] | Let’s just go home. | 我们回家吧 |
| [21:09] | – Yeah! Right on! – Yeah, that’s so rad! | -耶 击中了 -耶 太棒了 |
| [21:15] | How are you, my son? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
| [21:18] | Sensei, I created a monster | 老师 我创造了个怪物 |
| [21:20] | who could’ve squashed the girl I’m totally into. | 差点把我喜欢的女孩害死 |
| [21:23] | How do you think I feel? | 你觉得我会好吗 |
| [21:25] | I’ll probably never see her again. | 我可能永远都见不到她了 |
| [21:27] | April’s decision to stay away is her own choice. | 爱普莉尔决定离开是她自己的选择 |
| [21:30] | We must let her come back in her own time. | 我们必须让她自愿回来 |
| [21:33] | Yeah, but what if she never does? | 但如果她永远都不回来了呢 |
| [21:35] | Never lose hope, Donatello. | 不要失去希望 多纳泰罗 |
| [21:38] | Oh, Dr. Blip! | 柏丽普医生 |
| [21:39] | You saved me with all of your might | 你用自己的力量 勇敢 |
| [21:41] | and brave intelligence! | 和智慧救了我 |
| [21:42] | How I adore this! | 我太崇拜你了 |
| [21:48] | Yeah. There’s always hope. | 对 希望时刻都在 |