时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | So, daughter, | 女儿 |
[00:11] | not only do you disobey my orders in my absence– | 我不在的时候 你不仅违背了我的命令 |
[00:15] | your petty scheme failed miserably. | 而且你的小伎俩输得一塌糊涂 |
[00:18] | It was those stupid footbots. | 是那些大脚机器忍者太蠢了 |
[00:20] | They couldn’t keep up with the turtles. | 他们根本不是那些乌龟的对手 |
[00:22] | But one good thing– | 不过也有好处 |
[00:23] | The kraang have been upgrading them, so– | 克朗一直在升级他们 |
[00:25] | Hear me, Karai. | 听着 卡莱 |
[00:27] | You will have no more dealings with the Kraang | 在我回来之前 不许你再跟克朗 |
[00:30] | until I return. | 有任何接触 |
[00:32] | Understood, father. | 我明白了 父亲 |
[00:34] | Wait for my command, and do not defy me again. | 听我的指令行事 不许再违背我的命令 |
[00:38] | The consequences would be… | 否则 后果… |
[00:40] | unfortunate. | 会很严重 |
[01:14] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[01:15] | How soon until it’s online? | 还需要多久才能上阵 |
[01:16] | By Kraang’s calculations, | 根据克朗的计算 |
[01:18] | nine earth hour units before– | 应该还有九个小时 |
[01:19] | Nine hours? | 九个小时 |
[01:20] | I want to test it on someone now! | 我现在就要试试 |
[01:23] | And I’ve got the perfect target, too– | 而且我有完美的试验人选 |
[01:25] | April O’Neil. | 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 |
[01:29] | Is there a problem with that? | 有问题吗 |
[01:32] | Kraang sees no… | 克朗并没有发现 |
[01:33] | foreseeable problem, | 任何可以发现的问题 |
[01:35] | one called Karai. | 叫卡莱的人 |
[01:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:37] | Now, let’s speed up the process. | 那就加快速度吧 |
[01:40] | You don’t want to keep the Shredder waiting, | 最好别让施莱德等待 |
[01:41] | now, do you? | 对吧 |
[01:49] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:51] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:53] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:55] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:57] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:59] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:02] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:04] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:06] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:08] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:10] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:12] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:19] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:20] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:23] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:25] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:27] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:29] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:31] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:33] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:36] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:38] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:40] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:42] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:14] | I know you’re following me. | 我知道你在跟踪我 |
[03:16] | Come out so I can see you! | 有本事出来啊 |
[03:23] | Donnie? | 多尼 |
[03:25] | Funny us both passing through this shady back alley | 真巧啊 我们居然同时 |
[03:28] | at the same exact time, huh? | 经过这条破巷子 |
[03:29] | So, um, h-how have you been? | 那个 你最近怎么样啊 |
[03:32] | Oh, you know, the usual. | 就跟往常一样 |
[03:33] | Homework, chess club, | 写作业 象棋俱乐部 |
[03:35] | dealing with a father who turned into a homicidal mutant bat. | 还得处理一个变成杀人狂魔变异蝙蝠的父亲 |
[03:39] | April, it wasn’t completely our fault. | 爱普莉尔 那也不全是我们的错 |
[03:41] | But I’m sorry that– | 不过我表示遗憾… |
[03:42] | Not as sorry as I am! | 你没我遗憾 |
[03:44] | I want to be left alone, Donnie. | 让我一个人静静好吗 多尼 |
[03:46] | No more talking mutants in my life. | 别再跟我说什么变异的事 |
[03:48] | I never want to see you again. | 我再也不想看到你了 |
[03:52] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[03:55] | Some things are just beyond our control. | 有些事 我们真的无法控制 |
[04:37] | Unleash mighty super robo | 放出超级机器人 |
[04:39] | mecha laser-force energy blast… | 机动激光能量波… |
[04:42] | Now! | 行动 |
[04:49] | Why not laughter and merriment, princess, eh? | 公主 你为什么不欢欣雀跃呢 |
[04:52] | You have all forgotten my glorious royal birthday, | 你们都忘记了我高贵的皇家生日 |
[04:55] | Dr. Blip. | 布里普博士 |
[04:58] | I am hurt beyond all recognition. | 我的心都碎了 |
[05:00] | I never want to speak to you… | 我再也不要跟你们… |
[05:03] | agaaaaain! | 说 话 了 |
[05:06] | Princess zeeeeee! | 公公公主啊 |
[05:09] | Whoa, dude. | 天哪 |
[05:10] | This show, like, totally paradoxes your life. | 这节目 跟你的生活太同胞了[同步] |
[05:13] | Kinda owie in the corazon. | 你的玻璃心是不是要碎了 |
[05:15] | That means heart. | 玻璃心就是指心 |
[05:16] | It’s “Parallels”, and it does not, okay? | 是同步不是同胞 而且不同步好吗 |
[05:19] | It’s just a cartoon. | 一部动画而已 |
[05:21] | Besides, the princess has quit the team, | 再说 公主退队 |
[05:23] | like, 27 times. | 家常便饭 |
[05:24] | She always comes back. | 反正她会回来的 |
[05:26] | Yeah, but let’s face reality. | 是啊 不过我们还是面对现实吧 |
[05:27] | April’s gone for good. | 爱普莉尔不会回来了 |
[05:29] | We’ll probably never see her again. | 我们也许永远都见不到她了 |
[05:35] | I’ll…be in my lab. | 我去 实验室待一会 |
[05:45] | Oh, no. | 天哪 |
[05:46] | The Kraang communicator. | 克朗交流器 |
[05:48] | How long’s it been going off? | 都多久没响了啊 |
[05:51] | Guys, we have a problem! | 兄弟们 出事了 |
[05:57] | From what I could translate from the orb, | 我在实验室进行了破译 |
[05:59] | it seems the Kraang are building | 克朗似乎要建造 |
[06:00] | some kind of advanced heavy weaponry. | 某种高级重型武器 |
[06:03] | Any guess what it could be? | 能猜到是什么吗 |
[06:06] | Lasers disguised as burritos! | 伪装成墨西哥玉米煎饼的激光器 |
[06:09] | Yes! | 没错 |
[06:10] | It all makes sense now. | 现在一切都说得通了 |
[06:11] | It does make sense. | 确实是说得通 |
[06:14] | You have the brain of an avocado! | 你的脑袋就是鳄梨做的 |
[06:19] | All right, guys, stay focused. | 好了 伙计们 回归正题 |
[06:20] | We find the weapon, and we destroy it. | 我们要找到那件武器并摧毁它 |
[06:23] | And then we get Mexican… pizza. | 然后我们去吃墨西哥风味… 披萨 |
[06:51] | Red? | 小红毛 |
[06:54] | I miss a study session again? | 我又错过学习约会了吗 |
[06:56] | No, I’m just here to hang out. | 不 我只是过来逛逛 |
[06:59] | With the infamous Casey Jones? | 和无名小卒凯西·琼斯一起吗 |
[07:03] | Unless you only like me for my trigonometry. | 除非你只是因为三角学才喜欢我 |
[07:10] | So what’s your deal? | 你到底怎么啦 |
[07:11] | Never see you hanging out with anybody. | 从来没见你跟别人一起玩 |
[07:12] | Antisocial much? | 这么不合群吗 |
[07:15] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[07:16] | I-I had four really close friends. | 我 我曾有四位亲密无间的朋友 |
[07:19] | I don’t talk to them anymore. | 我现在跟他们断绝了来往 |
[07:21] | It happens. | 这事也挺常见的 |
[07:23] | Me and my best friend Nick were up against Tromatown | 去年的季后赛 我和我最好的朋友尼克 |
[07:25] | in last year’s playoffs, right? | 与特罗马城镇队交锋 |
[07:33] | He came up behind me just as I was about to sink | 在我正要打入决胜球之际 |
[07:35] | the winning goal, and wham! | 他突然从我身后出现 砰的一声 |
[07:37] | Smacked his helmet straight off. | 我狠狠地把他的头盔给击飞了 |
[07:39] | Swollen face, split lip– | 他的脸被我打肿 我们从此分道扬镳 |
[07:41] | my best friend since second grade. | 从二年级起他便是我最好的朋友 |
[07:43] | Never spoke to me again. | 可他再也没跟我说过一句话 |
[07:46] | Oh, but it’s not like you meant it. | 但听上去你不是故意的啊 |
[07:50] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:51] | Some stuff is just beyond our control. | 有些事是无法掌控的 |
[07:57] | Give me a sec to grab my gear. | 稍等一下 我去换身衣服 |
[07:58] | We can get something to eat. Pizza. | 我们可以去吃点东西 披萨怎么样 |
[08:03] | Donnie. | 多尼 |
[08:14] | Foot soldiers? | 大脚帮忍者 |
[08:27] | Didn’t you guys use to be human? | 你们以前不是人类吗 |
[08:43] | Yo! If there’s one thing Casey Jones has, | 凯西·琼斯就只有一个优点 |
[08:47] | it’s crackerjack timing. | 那就是会把握时机 |
[08:49] | Casey, run! | 凯西 快跑 |
[08:52] | What, so you get all the fun? | 怎么了 你想一个人独享乐趣吗 |
[09:04] | I got ’em! You go! | 我拖住他们 你快走 |
[09:07] | No, I got ’em. | 不 我来拖住他们 |
[09:08] | You go! | 你快走 |
[09:11] | Cross checking. Two minutes. | 横杆推挡 罚出场两分钟 |
[09:16] | High sticking. | 举杆过肩 |
[09:18] | It ain’t a penalty if they deserve it, right? | 可他们要是该打 就不算犯规 对吧 |
[09:27] | You got some rink rage, Red. | 你这是溜冰场暴力啊 小红毛 |
[09:29] | You should see me play ping-pong. | 那你应该来看看我打乒乓球 |
[09:32] | So you owe these guys money or something? | 所以你是欠他们钱还是有别的仇啊 |
[09:46] | Or something. Casey, just go. | 是别的仇 凯西 你快走 |
[09:48] | I didn’t mean to get you into this. | 我不想将你卷进此事 |
[09:50] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[09:51] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[09:52] | This is Casey Jones versus evil robo ninjas. | 这可是凯西·琼斯大战邪恶的机器忍者 |
[09:57] | Coolest freakin’ thing in the universe! | 这世上没有比这更酷的事啦 |
[09:59] | Goongala! | 冲啊 |
[10:17] | Hey, footbots! | 大脚机器怪们 |
[10:18] | You want me? Come and get me! | 想要我是吧 过来抓我啊 |
[10:20] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[10:28] | Nice. | 很好 |
[10:29] | Now the fight’s fair. | 现在可以公平决斗了 |
[10:30] | Eat this! | 尝尝这招 |
[10:48] | She’s traveling north on the rooftops. | 她现在正从屋顶往北跑 |
[10:50] | Move. | 行动 |
[10:55] | There’s our entry point. | 那边是入口 |
[10:57] | We just need a distraction. | 我们只需要分散下他们的注意力就行了 |
[10:58] | Dude, I got the best plan! | 兄弟们 我想到好主意了 |
[11:01] | Why do I feel slightly nauseated? | 为什么我有种不祥的预感 |
[11:04] | Check it out. | 瞧好了 |
[11:05] | I’ve been practicing. | 我可是练过的 |
[11:10] | Kraang, creatures known as rabbits | 克朗 一群名为兔子的生物们 |
[11:13] | have infiltrated Kraang’s lab. | 正潜入克朗的实验室 |
[11:16] | No, Kraang, clearly a small but obese pachyderm | 不 明显是一只小而臃肿的厚皮动物 |
[11:19] | has breached Kraang’s security. | 突破了克朗的防线 |
[11:22] | Kraang are both wrong. | 前面克朗全部判断失误 |
[11:23] | It is a belly dancer wearing what is known | 是一名肚皮舞者穿着 |
[11:25] | as a flamenco dress. | 弗拉明科舞裙 |
[11:32] | Wow, Mikey, | 天呐 麦奇 |
[11:33] | You’ve got mad shadow puppetry skills. | 你的皮影戏玩得可真是出神入化啊 |
[11:36] | Like a turtle do. | 我是龟嘛 |
[11:56] | I’m guessing we just found the secret weapon. | 我想我们找到了秘密武器 |
[11:59] | All right, Donnie, | 好了 多尼 |
[12:00] | we need you to shut that thing down. | 我们需要你关掉那玩意儿 |
[12:02] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[12:06] | Dude, you’re vibrating. | 哥们 你手机在振动呢 |
[12:09] | It’s April! | 是爱普莉尔 |
[12:11] | Hi, this is Donay–Diner–Dono– | 你好 我是唐雷 迪勒 多多 |
[12:13] | Dano–Dinomi– | 达诺 多诺… |
[12:15] | Donnie, remember how you said | 多尼 还记得你说过 |
[12:16] | sometimes things are out of our control? | 有时事情是我们无法掌控的吗 |
[12:18] | You were right. Aah! | 你是对的 |
[12:21] | Things are really out of control right now! | 现在场面真的很失控 |
[12:24] | She needs me, guys. I gotta go! | 她需要我 伙计们 我得走了 |
[12:26] | Hold on, April! I’ll be right there! | 坚持住 爱普莉尔 我马上就到 |
[12:27] | Donnie, we need your help. | 多尼 我们需要你的帮助 |
[12:31] | He ditched us? | 他抛弃了我们吗 |
[12:34] | Alerting of one known as the intruder. | 警报 有人侵入 |
[12:38] | Turtles, attack! | 兄弟们 进攻 |
[12:41] | Wrist shot, slap shot! | 抖腕射 击射 |
[12:45] | You might want to get that looked at. | 你们是不是就喜欢这样啊 |
[12:58] | One-zip. Home ice leads. | 搞定了一个 主场队领先啊 |
[13:00] | Who’s next? Come get some. | 下一个是谁 来尝尝我的厉害吧 |
[13:15] | Fine, you want a fight? | 行 你们就这么想打架吗 |
[13:25] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[13:36] | Took you long enough. | 过了这么久才来啊 |
[13:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:38] | I had to figure out your coordinates with the t– | 我得先确定你的位置… |
[13:41] | Karai. | 卡莱 |
[13:43] | Well, I was hoping for all the turtles to see this. | 本来还希望所有乌龟都看到的 |
[13:46] | But I guess one’s good enough. | 现在看来一只就够了 |
[13:48] | Your rat master took away someone I cared about. | 你的老鼠老师夺走了我关心的东西 |
[13:51] | So I’m returning the favor. | 所以我要礼尚往来 |
[14:22] | Whoa, that thing is awesome! | 哇 那玩意真不错啊 |
[14:25] | In an evil kind of way. | 虽然不是什么好事 |
[14:38] | Guys, giant freaking robo-ninja | 兄弟们 巨无霸机器忍者 |
[14:40] | just finished charging. | 刚刚充好电了 |
[14:43] | You don’t look so tough. | 看上去也没那么厉害嘛 |
[14:49] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[15:15] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[15:25] | Subroutine program taking over. | 子程序启动 |
[15:27] | Target April O’neil located. | 已确认目标物爱普莉尔·奥尼尔的位置 |
[15:37] | It’s going after April! Come on! | 它去找爱普莉尔了 快走 |
[15:43] | Too awesome! | 太棒了 |
[15:53] | Stay away from April! | 离爱普莉尔远点 |
[15:55] | Footbots, keep the turtle busy. | 大脚机器人 去对付那只乌龟 |
[16:07] | This is between us girls. | 我们女孩之间的事我们解决 |
[16:17] | Your skills are weak, April. | 你本事有限啊 爱普莉尔 |
[16:18] | I’ve had years of training. | 我可是训练多年了 |
[16:21] | You talk too much. | 你话太多了 |
[16:31] | You’re not gonna touch her! | 不准碰她 |
[16:46] | Um, Donnie, | 多尼 |
[16:48] | I’m thinking retreat. | 我们还是撤吧 |
[16:51] | Like my new little toy? | 喜欢我的新玩具吗 |
[16:53] | Robot, eliminate the girl. | 机器人 消灭那个女孩 |
[17:07] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[17:08] | System override. | 系统重置 |
[17:10] | Do not destroy April O’neil. | 不要消灭爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 |
[17:12] | Capture for the Kraang. | 把她抓回去给克朗 |
[17:14] | What? | 什么 |
[17:22] | Threat detected. | 检测到威胁 |
[17:24] | Eliminate threat. | 消除威胁 |
[17:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:28] | For once, I’m actually glad | 我第一次很想 |
[17:30] | the Kraang want to kidnap me. | 让克朗想绑架我 |
[17:33] | Left, Leo! | 左转 李奥 |
[17:34] | I’m getting a signal! | 我搜到信号了 |
[17:47] | Oh, yeah! Firing manhole covers! | 棒 发射井盖 |
[17:51] | Eat it, chrome dome! | 吃我一井盖 破铜烂铁 |
[18:10] | I just waxed her, too. | 我可刚刚给车打过蜡 |
[18:15] | Dude, I so want plasma chucks. | 哥们 我好想要个等离子武器啊 |
[18:17] | Donnie, can you hook a turtle up? | 多尼 你能把那个跟龟龟相连吗 |
[18:24] | Guy, I think I know | 兄弟们 我好像知道 |
[18:25] | how we can take that thing down. | 怎么打倒那玩意了 |
[18:26] | Oh, are you on this team? | 原来你还是我们队伍的人啊 |
[18:28] | Yeah, way to ditch us, dude. | 对啊 你不是抛弃我们了吗 |
[18:31] | Go easy on him, guys. | 大家别这么对他 |
[18:32] | If it wasn’t for Donnie, I would have–ugh! | 如果不是多尼来救我 我早就… |
[18:35] | I don’t need that stupid robot to finish you. | 我不需要那个破机器人就能解决你 |
[18:38] | – April! – I’ll help April. | -爱普莉尔 -我去帮她 |
[18:40] | You guys take down– | 你们去解决 |
[18:41] | Chrome dome! | 破铜烂铁 |
[19:05] | Error, error, error. | 故障 故障 故障 |
[19:37] | It’s over, Karai. | 结束了 卡莱 |
[19:38] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[19:46] | Can I keep it? Can I keep it? | 能给我吗 能给我吗 |
[19:53] | That wasn’t too difficult. | 真不容易啊 |
[19:55] | You all right? Easy does it, April. | 你还好吗 没事了 爱普莉尔 |
[19:57] | It’s over now. | 现在都结束了 |
[19:59] | I just need to catch my breath. | 让我先喘口气 |
[20:02] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[20:04] | I just wanted to say– | 我想跟你们说… |
[20:06] | Oh, my gosh! | 天哪 |
[20:07] | I forgot about Casey! | 我差点忘记凯西了 |
[20:09] | That’s what she wanted to say? | 她想说的就是这个吗 |
[20:15] | And that is how you play hockey. | 这就是冰球 |
[20:18] | Casey! Are you okay? | 凯西 你没事吧 |
[20:21] | Of course I am. Hey! | 当然没事了 小心点 |
[20:22] | Whoa, steady there, Red. | 站稳了 红毛 |
[20:37] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[20:40] | – April. – You’re back! | -爱普莉尔 -你回来了 |
[20:41] | What up? | 你回来啦 |
[20:46] | It is very good to see you, April. | 很高兴见到你 爱普莉尔 |
[20:48] | I missed you, Master Splinter. | 我很想你 斯普林特大师 |
[20:50] | I hope we can start training again soon. | 希望我们能尽快开始继续训练 |
[20:53] | Of course. Whenever you wish. | 当然了 随时都可以 |
[20:57] | I never got a chance to tell you guys | 我一直没机会跟你们说一句 |
[20:59] | that I’m sorry for everything. | 对不起 |
[21:03] | You’re sorry? | 你对不起 |
[21:04] | But we were the ones that screwed up. | 搞砸事情的可是我们啊 |
[21:06] | It was an accident, and more importantly, | 只是意外而已 更重要的是 |
[21:09] | you’re my friends. | 你们是我的朋友 |
[21:10] | I don’t ever want to hold a grudge ever again. | 我再也不想记仇了 |
[21:14] | You da best, April. | 你是最棒的 爱普莉尔 |
[21:15] | To mark this day, I offer you | 为了纪念此时此刻 我给你吃 |
[21:18] | the slice of eternal reunion. | 永恒团聚之披萨 |
[21:23] | It has lint and dead bugs all over it. | 上面满是绒线和死虫子呢 |
[21:25] | I know. I just found it under my bed. | 我知道 因为这是我刚在床底下找到的 |
[21:28] | It’s eternal. | 历史悠久了 |
[21:31] | Mm, good. | 美味啊 |
[21:34] | Thanks, Donnie, | 谢谢 多尼 |
[21:35] | for always being there, | 你一直在我身边保护我 |
[21:38] | Even when I didn’t want you to be. | 即使我赶你走你还是不离不弃 |
[21:45] | so…awesome… | 太…棒…了 |
[21:50] | I love being a turtle! | 做乌龟真是太棒了 |