时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Oh, yeah! | 真棒 |
[00:10] | Level 83, dude. | 第83关了 |
[00:14] | I’ma flip it. | 要秒过了哟 |
[00:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 别 别 不要啊 |
[00:18] | It’s Skullorax! | 是头骨怪 |
[00:21] | Eye beam! Use the eye beam! | 眼光波 快用眼光波 |
[00:24] | I’m scared, man. | 我好害怕 |
[00:25] | What am I gonna do? | 我要怎么办 |
[00:28] | No! | 不要 |
[00:32] | I was so close, Leo… | 马上就要过关了 李奥 |
[00:35] | So close. | 就差一点 |
[00:37] | You did well, my son. | 你做得很好了 孩子 |
[00:38] | Now watch a real sensei at work. | 来见识一下真正的大神吧 |
[00:43] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[00:47] | You got pizza stains all over my collection | 你的披萨弄脏了我收藏多年的 |
[00:49] | of Modern Ninja magazine. | 《现代忍者》杂志 |
[00:51] | They’re ruined! | 都被你毁了 |
[00:52] | Dude, those things are, like, 20 years old. | 老兄 你那些东西都放多少年了 |
[00:54] | They’re not exactly modern. | 早就不”现代”了 |
[00:56] | They’re vintage! | 这是古董 |
[00:57] | It took me six years to collect ’em– | 我收集了整整六年 |
[00:59] | Six years! | 六年啊 |
[01:01] | Chillax, bro. | 放轻松 兄弟 |
[01:03] | I’ll clean it for ya. | 我来帮你清理 |
[01:11] | You mess up everything, Mikey. | 完全被你毁了 麦奇 |
[01:13] | It’s just stuff, Raph– | 不就是本杂志吗 拉斐 |
[01:15] | meager possessions. | 破玩意而已 |
[01:17] | What does it matter? | 有什么大不了的 |
[01:18] | What about your precious comic-book collection, huh? | 那你收集的那些宝贵动漫书呢 |
[01:20] | You always stick up for Mikey. | 你老是向着麦奇 |
[01:22] | Try seeing my point of view for once. | 能不能站在我的立场上想想 |
[01:24] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[01:25] | I just think, like Master Splinter says, | 我只是觉得 斯普林特大师也说过 |
[01:27] | “Material possessions are fleeting.” | “物质享受稍纵即逝” |
[01:29] | All right, enough! | 你省省吧 |
[01:30] | I’m tired of you three. | 真是受够了你们 |
[01:32] | You’re always messing up, and I got to pay for it. | 每次都是你们闯祸 我来收拾破摊子 |
[01:36] | Can it get any louder out there? | 你们还能再吵一点吗 |
[01:40] | I’m never gonna find a retro-mutagen at this rate. | 照这个节奏我永远都找不到变异解药 |
[01:42] | Who can concentrate with Raph exploding all the time? | 拉斐动不动就发飙 我怎么集中注意力 |
[01:50] | What’s–ah! | 怎么回…天哪 |
[01:52] | Wha– huh? | 什么情况 |
[01:53] | Hit the deck! | 打到地板了 |
[01:58] | My pizza! | 我的披萨啊 |
[02:00] | We’re under attack! | 有人攻击我们 |
[02:03] | Spike! | 斯派克 |
[02:05] | No! | 不要 |
[02:10] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:12] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:14] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:16] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:19] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:21] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:23] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:25] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:27] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:29] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:31] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:33] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:40] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:42] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:44] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:46] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:48] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:50] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:53] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:55] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:57] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:59] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:01] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:04] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:09] | Spike! | 斯派克 |
[03:10] | No! | 不要 |
[03:19] | Hey, there, little guy. | 小兄弟你好啊 |
[03:21] | You okay, Spike? | 你还好吗 斯派克 |
[03:23] | You’re all good. | 你没事 |
[03:24] | Old Raph won’t let anything happen to you. | 老拉斐不会让你受伤的 |
[03:28] | I did not see that one coming. | 这场面我真是没想到 |
[03:30] | Everyone okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[03:32] | What are you, crazy? | 你发什么疯 |
[03:33] | No, we’re not okay! | 怎么可能还好 |
[03:34] | What happened here? | 发生了什么事 |
[03:36] | I’ll tell you what happened, Master Splinter. | 我来告诉你发生了什么 斯普林特大师 |
[03:38] | Donnie almost blew us up, again! | 多尼差点炸了我们 第二次了 |
[03:41] | And worse, he almost blew up Spike. | 更糟糕的是 他差点炸伤斯派克 |
[03:44] | Raph, dude, I’m really sorry. I– | 拉斐 兄弟 我很抱歉 |
[03:45] | Sorry doesn’t cut it this time! | 抱歉有个屁用 |
[03:50] | Until the mad scientist gets his act together, | 那个疯子实验家搞清楚该干嘛之前 |
[03:52] | I’m holding this for safekeeping. | 这个由我来保管 |
[03:54] | No, Raph, be reasonable. | 不 拉斐 别无理取闹 |
[03:56] | Man, that’s my last canister of mutagen. | 兄弟 我只剩那一管变异原了 |
[04:01] | The others are just holding me back. | 他们只会拖我的后腿 |
[04:03] | We should be out there fighting crime, | 我们应该出去惩奸除恶 |
[04:05] | tracking mutagen. | 追踪变异原 |
[04:07] | But all they want to do is play stupid games. | 他们就知道玩那些蠢游戏 |
[04:10] | You get it, don’t you, Spike? | 你懂的 对吗 斯派克 |
[04:15] | Sometimes I wish I was on my own, | 有时我真希望自己是一个人 |
[04:17] | doing things my way. | 按自己的计划行事 |
[04:19] | I’m tired of this team. | 真不想在这破队待了 |
[04:25] | Dude? You still mad? | 老兄 你还生气呢吗 |
[04:27] | What do you want, Mikey? | 你要干吗 麦奇 |
[04:28] | Master splinter wants us to help clean up. | 斯普林特大师让咱们打扫卫生 |
[04:31] | No way! Not a chance! | 不行 门都没有 |
[04:33] | Donnie can clean up his own explosion. | 让多尼自己清理去 |
[04:35] | Hey, if you want to tell sensei you’re not helping out, | 听着 你要是想违抗师令 |
[04:38] | that’s all you, dude. | 就自己去说 兄弟 |
[04:41] | Fine. | 好的 |
[04:42] | I will! | 我去说 |
[05:01] | Sensei, this is completely unfair. | 老师 这也太不公平了 |
[05:03] | Donnie made this mess. How come I have to help? | 多尼弄得一团糟 干吗让我帮忙 |
[05:06] | Allow me to make a suggestion, Raphael. | 让为师给你个建议吧 拉斐尔 |
[05:09] | Suggest what, sensei? | 建议什么 老师 |
[05:10] | I’m sick of suggestions. | 我最烦建议了 |
[05:12] | What could you possibly suggest? | 您能给我什么建议 |
[05:17] | Perhaps you should sit and meditate for a while. | 或许你应该坐下来冥想一会 |
[05:37] | Always me, right? | 总是我错 对吧 |
[05:38] | I’ve got the bad attitude. | 我态度不好 |
[05:40] | I’m the bad guy. | 我是坏人 |
[05:42] | They just don’t get it. | 他们根本不明白 |
[05:47] | – They never have. – What? | -他们就没明白过 -什么 |
[05:54] | They never understood you, | 他们从来都不懂你 |
[05:56] | Not like me. | 不像我 |
[06:02] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[06:08] | Spike? | 斯派克 |
[06:11] | I feel terrible. | 感觉好抱歉 |
[06:13] | It’s my fault Raph’s mad. | 都是我让拉斐生气了 |
[06:15] | It’s not you, Donnie. | 不是你 多尼 |
[06:16] | Well, it’s–it’s partly you. | 虽然 你有部分责任 |
[06:18] | Raph just has to work on his insanely bad temper. | 拉斐得好好管管他那疯子似的臭脾气了 |
[06:20] | Maybe he should switch to decaffeinated pizza? | 也许应该给他吃不含咖啡因的披萨 |
[06:24] | The mutagen tracker just picked up a new canister. | 追踪器又找到一罐变异原 |
[06:27] | It’s close. | 就在附近 |
[06:29] | Then let’s gear up. I’ll grab Raph. | 准备动身 我去叫拉斐 |
[06:31] | Better you than me. | 反正比我去强 |
[06:32] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[06:35] | I mean, this is amazing. | 简直太神奇了 |
[06:36] | Wait. What am I gonna tell the others? | 等等 我该告诉其他人吗 |
[06:39] | Tell ’em you got a new partner, | 告诉他们你有了新搭档 |
[06:41] | one who knows the true meaning of being a warrior. | 一个真正了解武士含义的搭档 |
[06:46] | A new partner? | 新搭档 |
[06:48] | You and me– | 你和我 |
[06:49] | no joking around, | 认真严肃 |
[06:50] | no goofing off like your brothers. | 不像你的兄弟那般游手好闲 |
[06:52] | We’ll be the ultimate ninja team. | 我们是终极忍者组合 |
[06:56] | Well, that would be… | 这简直… |
[06:58] | awesome. | 太棒了 |
[06:59] | We’ll crush our opponents. | 让我们把敌人打得粉身碎骨 |
[07:01] | We’ll fight evil together, nonstop. | 共同铲除邪恶 永不停止 |
[07:05] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这正是我的志向 |
[07:07] | You totally get it. | 你真是我的知己 |
[07:08] | You always did. | 一直都是 |
[07:09] | Hey, Raph. | 拉斐 |
[07:11] | Man. Uh, all right, quiet. | 老天 好了 别出声 |
[07:13] | Just sit tight. | 就待在这 |
[07:15] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[07:16] | Got a mutagen mission. | 要出发去找变异原了 |
[07:17] | Need you on deck. | 你准备一下 |
[07:18] | Right, uh, I’ll catch up in a minute. | 好的 我随后就来 |
[07:21] | Go on without me. | 你们先走吧 |
[07:22] | Fine, ’cause we’re not waiting. | 好吧 我们可不等你 |
[07:25] | You don’t need ’em, Raphael. | 你不需要他们 拉斐尔 |
[07:26] | We can find that mutagen on our own. | 我们可以靠自己的力量找到变异原 |
[07:30] | Heck, yeah! | 对啊 |
[07:31] | But if we’re gonna do this, you’ll need to gear up. | 但行动之前 得给你找身行头 |
[07:35] | Take your pick. | 自己挑吧 |
[07:48] | You look awesome, Spike. | 你简直帅呆了 斯派克 |
[07:51] | Never liked the name Spike. | 别再叫我斯派克了 |
[07:54] | Call me Slash. | 叫我斯莱士 |
[08:03] | If Raph’s gonna be free, | 要想让拉斐自由 |
[08:05] | we may need to lose some dead weight. | 就得把累赘都清理干净 |
[08:19] | Yes, this is so cool! | 简直太酷了 |
[08:20] | Just you and me, Raph and Slash– | 你和我 拉斐和斯莱士 |
[08:23] | The crime-fighting duo. | 打击罪犯二人组 |
[08:25] | Yep. | 是的 |
[08:25] | We’ll right the wrongs of the world | 我们要惩奸除恶 |
[08:27] | and wipe out whoever stands in our way. | 谁敢挡道 必死无疑 |
[08:31] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[08:32] | How are we gonna find that mutagen without a tracker? | 我们没有追踪器怎么找变异原 |
[08:35] | I got a nose for the stuff. | 我可以用鼻子闻 |
[08:37] | I can smell it a mile away. | 一英里之外都能闻到 |
[08:41] | Come on, follow me. | 快点 跟着我 |
[08:43] | We’ve got mutagen close by– | 我们离变异原已经很近了 |
[08:45] | just on the other side. | 就在另一边 |
[08:49] | Ooze jar in full effect. | 目标完全锁定 |
[08:50] | Sweet. Let’s grab it and bag it. | 太好了 赶紧把它取了带走 |
[08:52] | Looks like we didn’t need Raph after all. | 看来我们一点也用不着拉斐 |
[08:55] | hold up. | 等等 |
[08:56] | Somebody’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[08:58] | Cool. | 酷 |
[08:59] | A free energy drink. | 免费的功能饮料 |
[09:00] | It’s still sealed too. | 它还密封着 |
[09:02] | All right, I got this, Slash. Wait here. | 好吧 我来搞定 斯莱士 在这等我 |
[09:17] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你搞什么啊 |
[09:19] | – I had him. – You’re late, Raph. | -我差点就得手了 -你迟到了 拉斐 |
[09:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:22] | You know what? Get out of my way! | 你知道吗 别妨碍我做事 |
[09:23] | Are they gonna argue all night? | 他们要吵一整晚吗 |
[09:25] | The mutagen’s getting away! | 变异原被人带走了 |
[09:27] | Dude, I can totally see Raph’s forehead veins | 兄弟 我从这里完全能看到拉斐前额 |
[09:30] | bulging from here. | 凸出的血管 |
[09:32] | Check it out. His head’s gonna pop. | 你快看 他的头会爆开的 |
[09:35] | Fine. I’m going after it myself. | 好吧 我自己一个人去追 |
[09:37] | – I don’t need your help. – Fine! | -我可不需要你帮忙 -行啊 |
[09:39] | You sure you can handle a pizza delivery boy on your own? | 你确定你一个人能搞定披萨外卖小弟吗 |
[09:47] | Slash? | 斯莱士 |
[09:48] | Hey, where’d you go, man? | 你去哪儿了 伙计 |
[09:53] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[09:56] | Raph, Donnie’s disappeared! | 拉斐 多尼失踪了 |
[09:57] | He was right behind me when– | 刚才他就在我身后… |
[10:00] | Holy chalupa. | 上帝啊 |
[10:02] | Another turtle? | 另外一只乌龟吗 |
[10:03] | Wait, wait, no. It’s Spike. | 别急 别急 不是 它是斯派克 |
[10:06] | I mean Slash now. | 现在是斯莱士了 |
[10:08] | He got into the mutagen. | 他喝了那瓶变异原 |
[10:11] | Dude, this is too much to process. | 兄弟 信息量太大了 接受不了 |
[10:14] | I’m gonna– | 我要… |
[10:19] | I’m freakin’ out! | 我疯啦 |
[10:21] | Raphael, you said it yourself. | 拉斐尔 你说过想要一个人的 |
[10:24] | We don’t need these clowns. | 我们不需要这些小丑 |
[10:25] | We got to hunt that mutagen down now. | 我们现在该去追踪那罐变异原了 |
[10:28] | But what about Donnie? | 那多尼怎么办 |
[10:30] | We have to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[10:36] | Sorry, Slash. | 抱歉 斯莱士 |
[10:37] | My brothers come first, no matter what. | 兄弟们永远摆在第一位 无论发生何事 |
[10:43] | How about I make the choice a little easier for ya? | 我让你的抉择更加容易如何 |
[10:47] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[10:54] | Spike! | 斯派克 |
[10:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么啊 |
[10:58] | I don’t want to fight you, Raphael. | 我不想跟你打 拉斐尔 |
[11:00] | Just go. | 你走开 |
[11:01] | Leave me to my work. | 别碍着我工作 |
[11:03] | Your work? | 你的工作 |
[11:05] | That mutagen warped your brain, Spike. | 那瓶变异原扭曲了你的大脑 斯派克 |
[11:07] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[11:09] | Told you– the name’s Slash. | 跟你说了 我叫斯莱士 |
[11:52] | Humans. | 有人类 |
[11:57] | Can’t get caught. | 不能被发现啊 |
[12:11] | Some kind of antique glow lamp. | 会发光的古董灯啊 |
[12:14] | Bet it’s worth a few bucks. | 应该能值几个钱 |
[12:19] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[12:20] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[12:22] | Donnie? | 多尼 |
[12:27] | What hit me? | 袭击我的是什么 |
[12:28] | It was like Raph, only bigger and meaner. | 看着像拉斐 只不过更大 更残忍 |
[12:31] | Angrier but… | 更怒气冲冲 但… |
[12:32] | not quite as ugly. | 没你那么丑 |
[12:33] | It was Spike. He got into the mutagen. | 是斯派克 他喝了变异原 |
[12:36] | – I was gonna tell you guys, but– – Spike? | -我准备告诉你们的 但 -斯派克 |
[12:38] | Way to keep that mutagen safe, Raph. | 你该好好保管那瓶变异原的 拉斐 |
[12:41] | Come on. We got to find some cover. | 走吧 我们得找个藏身之处 |
[12:53] | If I come back empty-handed, | 如果我两手空空回去的话 |
[12:54] | the guys will never let me live it down. | 他们会嘲笑我一辈子的 |
[12:56] | Okay, plan– need a plan. | 好吧 计划 需要一项作战计划 |
[13:15] | Can’t make it. I’m too weak. | 我走不动了 我伤的太重了 |
[13:18] | You go on without me, fellas. | 你们扔下我走吧 伙计们 |
[13:20] | No turtle left behind– | 绝不抛弃任何一只龟龟… |
[13:21] | that’s our rule. | 这是我们的原则 |
[13:23] | I’m gonna tie off your sprained arm. | 我给你包扎下扭伤的手臂 |
[13:24] | It might hurt, okay? | 也许会很疼 好吗 |
[13:26] | Bite down on this. | 咬住这个 |
[13:28] | Tastes like leather and sweat. | 味道像混着汗水的皮革 |
[13:30] | Mikey, Mikey. | 麦奇 麦奇 |
[13:32] | Down here. I need your help. | 我在下面 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:34] | Leo? | 李奥 |
[13:36] | Down here. Hurry. | 下面 快点 |
[13:39] | Am I glad you’re back. | 真高兴你回来了 |
[13:40] | You wouldn’t believe it, dude. | 说了你都不相信 兄弟 |
[13:41] | There’s another turtle. | 还有另一只乌龟 |
[13:43] | That’s funny. | 那可真有意思 |
[13:44] | I actually believed it. | 实际上我相信你的话 |
[14:02] | Daddy, daddy, look at all the cool stuff! | 爸爸 爸爸 看看那些酷酷的东西 |
[14:05] | Oh, daddy, look at the neat lamp. | 爸爸 看看那台精致的灯 |
[14:10] | Isn’t it past your bedtime? | 你不是该上床睡觉了吗 |
[14:11] | I want it, I want it, I want it, | 我要 我要 我要这个 |
[14:12] | I want it, I want it, I want it. | 我要 我要 我就要 |
[14:17] | Maybe it’s better the guys aren’t here to see this. | 也许大伙们看不到这一幕更好 |
[14:20] | Definitely not my night. | 我今夜好悲催 |
[14:28] | Mikey? | 麦奇 |
[14:30] | Oh, no. | 这下糟了 |
[14:32] | Mikey. | 麦奇 |
[14:39] | Still breathing. | 还活着 |
[14:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:42] | Why are you doing this? | 为什么你要做这么做 |
[14:45] | The others hold you back, | 他们拖你后腿 |
[14:48] | limit your potential. | 限制了你的潜能 |
[14:50] | You don’t need ’em, | 你不需要他们 |
[14:52] | just like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[14:58] | No. | 才不是 |
[14:59] | They’re my brothers. | 他们是我的兄弟 |
[15:00] | I never wanted this. | 我从没想过要这样 |
[15:02] | There’s no turning back now. | 现在已经没有回头路了哦 |
[15:11] | Stop! I won’t let you hurt him! | 住手 我不会让你伤害他的 |
[15:14] | I’m not here to fight you. | 我来不是跟你打架的 |
[15:16] | But I want to fight you. | 但我想跟你打 |
[15:18] | You’re not Spike. | 你不是斯派克 |
[15:20] | You’re some kind of warped monster– | 你只是个心灵扭曲的怪物 |
[15:23] | A deranged, hideous freak. | 是个丑陋的神经病怪胎 |
[15:40] | We could make a good team, Raphael. | 我们合作会无往不胜的 拉斐尔 |
[15:43] | But you’re a fool, | 但你是个笨蛋 |
[15:45] | just like your brothers. | 就跟你的兄弟们一样 |
[15:54] | Slash is back. | 斯莱士回来了 |
[15:55] | Raph’s in trouble. | 拉斐现在有麻烦 |
[15:57] | Raph’s fighting him? | 拉斐在跟他战斗吗 |
[15:59] | Not really fighting. | 也不是真的战斗 |
[16:00] | More like getting stomped into green goo. | 更像是等着被踩扁龟壳 |
[16:02] | Come on. | 快走吧 |
[16:20] | I spent years watching you train, | 我观察你训练多年 |
[16:23] | learning your moves. | 一直在学习你的招数 |
[16:25] | I know everything you can do. | 所以你的招数我了如指掌 |
[16:36] | Not everything. | 你还差得远呢 |
[17:00] | – No! – Get off of him! | -不 -放开他 |
[17:13] | Here you go, ruffles mcbearington. | 来了哦 小熊嘟嘟 |
[17:16] | One nice cup of green tea. | 一杯上好绿茶 |
[17:20] | No time for stealth. | 没时间小心翼翼了 |
[17:31] | Would you care for some tea, Mr. Turtle? | 你要喝杯绿茶吗 龟龟先生 |
[17:35] | Sorry, little girl. | 抱歉 小姑娘 |
[17:36] | I really need to grab your tea and take off. | 我得把你的茶带走了 |
[17:38] | I’ll scream if you go, Mr. Turtle. | 你走的话我会喊人的 龟龟先生 |
[17:41] | My daddy’s room is right next door. | 我爸爸就在隔壁房间里 |
[17:53] | Slash, you see? | 斯莱士 看到没有 |
[17:56] | That’s what real friends do. | 那才是真正的朋友所为 |
[17:58] | They stand up for each other. | 真正的朋友要互相帮助 |
[17:59] | I’d rather be like my brothers than you any day. | 不论什么时候 我都宁愿能像我的兄弟们 |
[18:03] | Was that a compliment? | 刚才他是在表扬我们吗 |
[18:20] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[18:21] | You have to hold your pinky out. | 你拿茶杯时得伸出小拇指 |
[18:27] | I don’t really have a pinky. | 我好像没有小拇指 |
[18:30] | Are there other talking turtles like you? | 还有别的龟龟跟你一样会说话吗 |
[18:32] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:34] | Just me– Mr. Imaginary Turtle. | 就只有我幻想龟龟会说 |
[18:38] | – Raph? – Leo! | -拉斐 -李奥 |
[18:40] | Having…tea time? | 你在… 喝茶吗 |
[18:45] | Next time I’ll bring the tea. | 下次我带茶来喝 |
[18:47] | Bye, Mr. Turtle. | 再见 龟龟先生 |
[19:02] | It’s over, Raphael. | 结束了 拉斐尔 |
[19:04] | You’ve lost. | 你输了 |
[19:10] | A true warrior’s spirit. | 真正的勇士精神 |
[19:13] | We’re the same, you and me. | 你和我 我们是一样的 |
[19:15] | We are nothing alike. | 我们根本不一样 |
[19:17] | You’re pure evil. | 你就是恶魔 |
[19:40] | So what’s with the new turtle? | 那只新龟龟怎么样了 |
[19:42] | Long story. Look out! | 说来话长了 小心 |
[19:48] | Been looking forward to that for a long time. | 这一刻我期待很久了 |
[19:55] | That’s it. It’s over. | 够了 行了 |
[19:58] | That’s right, Raph. | 说得对 拉斐 |
[19:59] | We’re not like the others. | 我们跟别人不一样 |
[20:01] | They’re weak, but we’re powerful. | 他们软弱 但我们很强大 |
[20:04] | Our anger makes us strong. | 我们的愤怒让我们强大 |
[20:12] | Meditate on this. | 试试这个 |
[20:24] | Spike! | 斯派克 |
[20:28] | Spike! | 斯派克 |
[20:30] | No! | 不要 |
[20:43] | You guys all right? | 你们还好吧 |
[20:44] | Yeah, thanks to you. | 还好 多亏了你 |
[20:46] | What happened to Spike? | 斯派克这是怎么了 |
[20:47] | That was Spike? | 那是斯派克吗 |
[20:49] | Fill you in later, dude. | 详细情况以后再跟你说 |
[20:53] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[20:56] | Well, he’s still out there… | 他依旧还在 |
[20:58] | Somewhere. | 在某个地方 |
[21:05] | Go up. Up! | 往上 上 |
[21:06] | – No, down, down. – Eye beam! | -不 往下 下 -眼光波 |
[21:08] | Use the eye beam! | 快用眼光波 |
[21:09] | Grab that power-up. | 提升战斗力 |
[21:10] | Oh, come on! | 又死了 |
[21:13] | Got to use that eye beam. | 刚才得用眼光波的 |
[21:19] | He’s still out there somewhere. | 他还活着 就在某个地方 |
[21:22] | Raphael, do you know what I do | 拉斐尔 你知道 |
[21:24] | when I miss my loved ones from the past? | 我想念别人时会怎么做吗 |
[21:27] | No. | 不知道 |
[21:29] | I focus on the friends | 我把心放在 |
[21:30] | I am surrounded by in the present. | 身边的朋友上 |
[21:33] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[21:36] | On your left. | 左边左边 |
[21:37] | – Your other left! – Whoa. | -再靠左 -哇 |
[21:38] | – Yeah! – Good. Whoo! | -耶 -漂亮 |
[21:39] | Thanks, master Splinter. | 谢谢您 斯普林特大师 |
[21:40] | Too fast, can’t get me. | 我身手快 你抓不到我 |
[21:42] | What’s a guy got to do | 要怎么做 |
[21:42] | to get in your little competition, huh? | 才能参加你们的小比赛 |
[21:44] | Next game is all yours, dude. | 下一轮让你玩 哥们 |
[21:47] | Sorry about Spike, Raphael. | 斯派克的事很遗憾 拉斐尔 |
[21:49] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[21:50] | You guys aren’t too bad to hang out with either. | 反正跟你们一起玩也不赖 |