时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Mutant monsters and robot ninjas | 变种怪兽和机器忍者 |
[00:21] | are taking over my city. | 正在占领我的城市 |
[00:24] | How long before those freaks hurt somebody close to me… | 万一那些怪物伤到了我亲近之人 |
[00:27] | like my dad, my little sister, | 比如我父亲 我妹妹 |
[00:32] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[00:34] | I’m not waiting around to find out. | 我不会让那一天到来的 |
[00:36] | All my life, I knew I was meant for something greater. | 一直以来我都知道 我注定会成就一番大事 |
[00:41] | This is my calling, | 这是对我的召唤 |
[00:44] | my destiny. | 我的使命 |
[00:48] | A true warrior has gotta be prepared. | 真正的武士要做好万全准备 |
[00:53] | Who do you… | 你以为… |
[00:55] | Who do you think you are, a ninja? | 你以为自己是什么 忍者吗 |
[00:58] | Bring it, punk! | 放马过来吧 |
[01:07] | Scum-sucking, mutated freaks of the world, | 所有低等寄生虫 变种怪物 |
[01:10] | prepare to meet… Casey Jones. | 看我凯西·琼斯来教训你们 |
[01:16] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:18] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:21] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:23] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:25] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:27] | *On the scene, cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:29] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:32] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:34] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:36] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:38] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:40] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:47] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:48] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[01:50] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:53] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[01:55] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[01:57] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[01:59] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:01] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:04] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:06] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:08] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:10] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:17] | My sons… | 孩儿们 |
[02:19] | You are truly becoming impressive warriors. | 你们的能力日益见长 |
[02:22] | But to grow as a team, | 但若想成为团队 |
[02:23] | you must know each other’s strengths and weaknesses. | 就必须了解彼此的力量和缺点 |
[02:30] | Ugh, right in my face! Really? | 打嗝喷我脸上 你可真行 |
[02:32] | Garlic and clam pizza! | 蒜汁河蚌披萨 |
[02:35] | This competition is a free-for-all. | 这次比赛可以自由参加 |
[02:37] | Last turtle standing wins. | 坚持到底的就是赢家 |
[02:39] | Hajime! | 开始 |
[02:41] | I’m still seeing spots. | 我还晕着呢 |
[02:45] | Sorry, Donnie, it’s a ninja-eat-ninja world. | 抱歉 多尼 刀剑无眼 适者生存 |
[02:53] | What are you doing, Leo? | 你要干什么 李奥 |
[02:54] | I was going for Mikey. | 我是去打麦奇 |
[02:56] | What part of “Last turtle standing” | “坚持到底就是赢家” |
[02:57] | don’t you understand? | 你是哪里没听懂 |
[03:02] | Aw, man! | 真讨厌 |
[03:04] | Distraction, misdirection. | 分散注意 声东击西 |
[03:06] | Powerful weapons in a ninja’s arsenal. | 这都是忍术里很强大的战略 |
[03:10] | Looks like you’ve leveled up to the boss fight. | 看来你刚刚一脚打进了决赛啊 |
[03:14] | I’m gonna wipe that smirk off your face… | 等我一拳把你脸上的笑容打飞 |
[03:16] | permanently. | 看你怎么哭 |
[03:32] | Well, Leo won it this time. | 这次李奥赢了 |
[03:40] | He’s awoken the beast. | 他惹到了野兽君 |
[03:51] | Raph! What are you doing? | 拉斐 何必下手这么重 |
[03:53] | I’m–I didn’t mean to hurt him. | 我 我不是故意伤他的 |
[03:55] | It was an accident. Seriously. | 一不小心… 我不是有意的 |
[03:59] | Did you guys get the number of that bus? | 你们记下那辆公车的车牌号了吗 |
[04:01] | We have spoken about this time and again, Raphael. | 我跟你谈过很多次了 拉斐尔 |
[04:04] | Anger is a dangerous ally. | 愤怒很危险 |
[04:06] | It clouds your judgment. | 会蒙蔽你的判断 |
[04:07] | You need to control it lest it controls you. | 你要学会控制它 而不是受它控制 |
[04:11] | But, sensei, I wasn’t angry! I was just… | 老师 我没有生气 我只是… |
[04:14] | determined to win. | 非常想赢 |
[04:18] | What? I said I wasn’t angry! | 怎么 我都说了没生气 |
[04:33] | This always happens. | 总是这样 |
[04:34] | I’m fine until those guys push my buttons. | 本来没事 他们非惹我发火 |
[04:41] | It’s not like I was trying to hurt Leo. | 我又不是故意想伤害李奥 |
[04:44] | They just don’t get it. | 他们怎么就是不懂 |
[04:52] | My city is infested. | 我的城市惨遭污染 |
[04:55] | A boil, a festering sore. | 伤痛沸腾溃烂 |
[04:57] | It stinks with evil– | 散发着邪恶的臭气 |
[04:59] | Pure evil only Casey Jones can face. | 只有凯西·琼斯能够对抗的终极邪恶 |
[05:06] | Actually, crime fighting’s pretty boring. | 其实 打击犯罪还是挺无聊的 |
[05:14] | I hate those furry little freaks! | 最讨厌这些小毛怪物了 |
[05:20] | What? | 什么 |
[05:21] | What do you want from me? | 你们想要什么 |
[05:24] | Check it out– a walking ATM. | 瞧啊 活的自动取款机 |
[05:27] | Let me make a withdrawal. | 让小爷取点钱 |
[05:31] | Attaboy. | 这就对了 |
[05:32] | The watch too! | 还有手表 |
[05:37] | What the– | 怎么… |
[05:45] | You slimeballs picked the wrong night. | 你们这些混球挑错日子了 |
[05:49] | Nice outfit. | 造型不错 |
[05:50] | Who’s this clown? | 这小丑谁啊 |
[05:53] | I’m the last guy you see | 我是你在医院 |
[05:55] | before you wake up in the hospital. | 醒来之前看见的最后一个人 |
[06:07] | Choke on it, punk! | 憋死你 小瘪三 |
[06:17] | That guy’s out of control. | 那家伙疯了 |
[06:19] | Time for a little intervention. | 得出面干涉一下 |
[06:25] | Casey Jones shoots! | 凯西·琼斯绝杀射击 |
[06:31] | He scores! | 得分 |
[06:34] | Hey, man, enough. We give up. | 兄弟 够了 我们投降 |
[06:37] | Well, I ain’t finished with you two lowlives yet. | 小爷还没跟你们两个人渣玩够呢 |
[06:40] | What? | 是谁 |
[06:44] | Who’s back there? Show yourself. | 谁在我后面 快现身 |
[06:53] | Another mutant? | 又一个变异体 |
[06:57] | Got a problem with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[06:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[07:00] | What are you, like, some kind of turtle ninja? | 瞧你这扮相 忍者神龟吗 |
[07:06] | Hey, you filthy scum, I’m not done with you! | 你们这群人渣 帐还没算完呢 |
[07:09] | – Let me handle this. – Outta my way! | -交给我吧 -滚开 |
[07:12] | You know, anger is a dangerous ally. | 要知道 愤怒是魔鬼 |
[07:17] | Why don’t you cool off for a while? | 为何不先冷静下来呢 |
[07:19] | That’s it, lizard, I’m done with you. | 行了 臭蜥蜴 我受够你了 |
[07:22] | Goongalaaaa! | 旋风斩 |
[07:33] | I told you, back off! | 跟你说了 后退 |
[07:40] | You let those muggers go? | 你竟然放走那群抢匪 |
[07:42] | You’re gonna pay for that, freak. | 你要付出代价 臭怪物 |
[07:51] | Gotta admit. Throwing stars are cool. | 不得不说 飞镖挺酷 |
[07:54] | Let me show you my sai! | 让你见识一下我的双叉 |
[08:13] | Ain’t turtles supposed to be endangered? | 乌龟不是都濒临灭绝了吗 |
[08:16] | Only the ones that can’t do this. | 没这本事的才会 |
[08:37] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[09:08] | That…hurt. | 好…疼 |
[09:20] | What am I doing? | 我在干吗 |
[09:23] | Maybe I do have anger issues. | 也许我确实有狂躁症 |
[09:32] | You ain’t seen the last of me, turtle. | 哥没亮绝招呢 龟仔 |
[09:36] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[09:37] | You better run… | 你赶紧跑吧… |
[09:39] | Or skitch! Whatever! | 或者扒车跑 随你便 |
[09:51] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[09:52] | Casey Jones finally makes it to class. | 凯西·琼斯终于来上课了 |
[09:54] | What a surprise. | 真没想到啊 |
[09:55] | Ready for the big trig exam? | 准备好参加三角学大考了吗 |
[09:58] | Trig exam? Oh, yeah! | 三角学大考 是啊 |
[10:00] | I was up all night studying. | 我昨晚复习了一宿 |
[10:03] | Really? | 真的 |
[10:04] | Did your homework punch you in the face? | 作业揍你脸了吗 |
[10:07] | I had, um… | 我… |
[10:08] | uh, late-night hockey practice. | 进行午夜冰球训练来着 |
[10:10] | Isn’t the rink closed after dark | 自从几周前那里发生了 |
[10:11] | ever since that mysterious fight broke out there | 神秘打斗事件后 冰球场不是天黑后 |
[10:13] | a few weeks back? | 就闭馆了吗 |
[10:15] | So how exactly did you get those bruises, Casey? | 你脸上的伤到底是怎么来的 凯西 |
[10:20] | What are you, Irma, my interrogator? | 你谁啊 厄玛 审讯员吗 |
[10:28] | I saw something crazy last night. | 我昨晚看到了些不可思议的东西 |
[10:32] | As in mutant crazy. | 疯狂变异体 |
[10:35] | Come on, April. | 走了 爱普莉尔 |
[10:36] | We’ve got our exam, and I will not be late this time. | 要去考试了 我这次不能再迟到了 |
[10:46] | You ready for 48 hours of mega-thrusting, | 准备好进行48小时推力强劲 |
[10:49] | evil-fighting, galaxy-saving | 惩奸除恶 拯救银河系的 |
[10:51] | super sentai action? | 超级战队行动了吗 |
[10:53] | I was… | 本来准备好了… |
[10:54] | Until you spilled greasy popcorn | 直到你把油腻腻的爆米花 |
[10:57] | all over me! | 洒了我一身 |
[11:01] | My bad. | 我错了 |
[11:04] | Hey, Leo. You got a minute? | 李奥 有时间吗 |
[11:06] | I was gonna check out Super Robo Mecha Force. | 我正要去看《超级机器战队》 |
[11:08] | Cool! | 酷 |
[11:09] | So, here’s the deal. | 我想说的是 |
[11:11] | See, I… | 我… |
[11:13] | me… Ah. | 我… |
[11:15] | I’m, um… sorry. | 对… 不起 |
[11:19] | What was that? | 这是演的哪出啊 |
[11:20] | I said I was… sorry. | 我说我很抱歉 |
[11:24] | Sorry! Okay? | 对不起 行了吗 |
[11:27] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[11:29] | I thought I had my anger under control. | 我以为我能控制好自己的脾气 |
[11:31] | Turns out I didn’t. | 可我没做到 |
[11:33] | But now I do, seriously. | 但现在我可以了 真的 |
[11:35] | He means for now. | 他说的是现在而已 |
[11:37] | I give him ten more seconds. | 再过十秒肯定会发火 |
[11:39] | Night, eight, seven. | 九 八 七 |
[11:43] | – What are you saying, Raph? – Six. | -你这话是什么意思 拉斐 -六 |
[11:44] | – It’s not that you are angry… – Five. | -不是你自己的原因 -五 |
[11:46] | – but we make you angry? – Four. | -是我们激怒你的吗 -四 |
[11:48] | – I never said that. – Three. | -我可从没这么说 -三 |
[11:50] | Two, one. | 二 一 |
[11:52] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[11:53] | Bing, bing, bing. We have a winner! | 叮 叮 叮 被我说中了吧 |
[11:59] | Raph, wait. I was just busting your shell. | 拉斐 等等 我就是揍了你一下而已 |
[12:02] | Come on, hang out. | 别这样 一起来玩嘛 |
[12:04] | Ah, let the big green baby go. | 那么幼稚 别管他了 |
[12:14] | Those guys are making me loopy. | 那群家伙真是让人火大 |
[12:17] | They just don’t get it. | 他们就是不明白 |
[12:24] | It’s been three days, | 已经三天了 |
[12:25] | and my body still feels like a punching bag. | 我还是浑身酸痛 |
[12:29] | That turtle’s a worthy opponent, I’ll give him that. | 不得不承认 那只乌龟还真是厉害 |
[12:55] | Anger issues? Who’s got anger issues? | 躁狂症 谁他妈有躁狂症 |
[12:57] | I don’t have anger issues. | 我可没有躁狂症 |
[12:58] | Maybe they have anger issues. | 他们才得了躁狂症呢 |
[13:04] | And I’m telling you right now… | 我现在告诉你们… |
[13:19] | It can’t be! Our great enemy! | 强敌入侵 这不可能 |
[13:21] | Yes, Squeakums. | 没错 公主大人 |
[13:22] | It’s Cyberoid X! | 他是赛博罗伊X号 |
[13:26] | I have invaded the secret mecha force lair | 我侵入了第五超级机器战队 |
[13:29] | of super robo mecha force five team five. | 第五分队的秘密老巢 |
[13:34] | Oh, no! | 这下糟了 |
[13:35] | He has trapped us in many force bubbles. | 他用能量泡困住了我们 |
[13:38] | Captain Dash, what are we going to do? | 达什队长 我们该怎么办 |
[13:41] | Calm down, Dr. Blip. | 冷静点 比利普博士 |
[13:42] | Team, I have created powerful shame | 队友们 救不了你们 |
[13:45] | for the rest of you. | 我无地自容 |
[13:46] | But I shall not give up, not now, not ever! | 但我不会放弃 现在不会 永远不会 |
[13:52] | What about now, sir? | 那现在呢 长官阁下 |
[13:53] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[13:54] | How can one guy infiltrate super robo mecha headquarters? | 一个人怎么潜入得了超级机器战队总部 |
[13:58] | He used his laser tentacle | 他用他的激光触角 |
[13:59] | to shut down the defense systems. | 关闭了防御系统 |
[14:03] | You guys watch so much TV, | 你们电视看太多 |
[14:05] | your brains are gonna rot. | 脑袋都快生锈了 |
[14:06] | Yay, Raph’s back. | 拉斐回来了 |
[14:11] | There’s four of ’em? | 总共有四只乌龟吗 |
[14:13] | You cool off yet, man? | 兄弟 你冷静下来了吗 |
[14:14] | I’m always cool. Move over. | 我一直很冷静 闪开 |
[14:20] | Super! Robo! Mecha! Force! | 第五 超级 机器 战队 |
[14:23] | Five! Team! | 第五分队 |
[14:25] | Five! Go! | 上 |
[14:26] | An intruder! | 入侵者 |
[14:28] | – Oh, man. – You again? | -这下糟了 -又是你 |
[14:34] | You know this guy, Raph? | 你认识这家伙 拉斐 |
[14:36] | Get your stinkin’ paws off me. | 快把你的臭爪子拿开 |
[14:44] | It’s face paint. He’s just a kid. | 画了个大花脸 原来他只是个孩子 |
[14:47] | Let go of me, you stupid reptiles! | 放开我 你们这些愚蠢的爬虫 |
[14:50] | Always trust your instincts, April. | 要坚信自己的直觉 爱普莉尔 |
[14:52] | A well-honed intuition can be sharper than your eyes. | 精确的直觉可以比眼神更敏锐 |
[14:55] | Yes, sensei. I’ll… | 知道了 老师 我会… |
[14:58] | Casey? Casey! | 凯西 凯西 |
[15:00] | – You know this guy? – You know these guys? | -你认识这家伙 -你认识这群怪物 |
[15:02] | Don’t hurt him, he’s my friend. | 别伤害他 他是我的朋友 |
[15:04] | Casey, what are you doing here? | 凯西 你来这做什么 |
[15:06] | A better question is, how do you know these freaks? | 该我问你吧 你怎么会认识这群怪物 |
[15:09] | These are the… | 他们也是… |
[15:12] | other friends I told you about. | 我的朋友 我跟你说过的 |
[15:15] | Wait, so they’re not the bad guys? | 等等 所以他们不是坏蛋吗 |
[15:17] | No way! | 当然不是 |
[15:20] | Casey Jones, meet Leonardo, | 凯西·琼斯 快来见过李奥纳多 |
[15:23] | Donatello, | 多纳泰罗 |
[15:25] | – Michelangelo… – What up? | -米开朗琪罗 -怎么啦 |
[15:29] | And the one and only Raphael. | 还有世界上唯一的拉斐尔 |
[15:32] | So the turtles are all… Italian? | 也就是说这些乌龟都是 意大利来的吗 |
[15:35] | No. | 不是 |
[15:35] | I named them after my favorite painters | 我是用意大利文艺复兴时期 |
[15:37] | and sculptors of the Italian Renaissance. | 我最喜欢的画家和雕塑家给他们命名的 |
[15:45] | Casey? Casey, wake up! | 凯西 凯西 醒醒 |
[15:51] | This is Master Splinter, Casey. | 这是斯普林特大师 凯西 |
[15:53] | He’s cool. | 不用怕 |
[15:54] | You do not have to fear me, my friend. | 你不用怕我 朋友 |
[15:56] | Rest assured, I do not bite. | 放心 我不咬人的 |
[15:58] | He’s a giant t-t-talking rat? | 他是只会说话的 大老鼠 |
[16:03] | Big bad vigilante’s afraid of rats. | 治安维持大坏蛋竟然害怕老鼠 |
[16:08] | Just like you and cockroaches, huh, Raph? | 就像你害怕蟑螂一样对吧 拉斐 |
[16:13] | What is it, April? | 怎么了 爱普莉尔 |
[16:15] | Sensei, we’re not alone. | 老师 这里还有别人 |
[16:26] | Raph, you led the enemy right to our lair? | 拉斐 你把敌人都带到我们的藏身之处来了吗 |
[16:28] | It’s the kid’s fault! | 都怪那个孩子 |
[16:29] | – He was following me. – My fault? | -是他跟踪的我 -怪我吗 |
[16:31] | Booya-ka-shaaa! | 我来也 |
[16:45] | You’re the one who did this. | 都是你领他们来的 |
[16:47] | They followed you too, dude! | 他们也跟踪你了 哥们 |
[16:50] | Don’t “Dude” me, dude. | 谁是你哥们 哥们 |
[17:01] | Stay alert. | 保持警惕 |
[17:02] | More are coming. | 敌人越来越多了 |
[17:09] | Hey! He’ll give away our location! | 小心 他会泄露我们的方位的 |
[17:12] | Don’t let that robot escape. | 不要让那个机器人跑了 |
[17:16] | Casey Jones is on it. | 凯西·琼斯来了 |
[17:17] | Tell Casey Jones I don’t need his help. | 告诉凯西·琼斯我不需要他的帮助 |
[17:27] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[17:28] | Me? You got in my way! | 我吗 明明是你碍手碍脚 |
[17:35] | Where’d he go? | 机器人去哪儿了 |
[17:37] | That bot gets back to Karai and gives away our hideout, | 要是那个机器人回去告诉了卡莱我们的藏身之所 |
[17:40] | you answer to Splinter. | 你去跟斯普林特大师说 |
[17:42] | The rat? | 那只老鼠吗 |
[17:51] | Yes! | 棒 |
[17:53] | Next time, tag it with a real grenade! | 下次记得用真手榴弹 |
[18:04] | Stop messing around. | 不要乱来了 |
[18:06] | You’ll blow us to Philadelphia! | 你会把我们炸到费城去的 |
[18:07] | Sorry, D. | 抱歉 D |
[18:14] | Faster, man! Move your shell! | 快点啊 老兄 龟壳动起来 |
[18:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:34] | Thanks. There he is! | 谢了 在那边 |
[19:11] | – Thanks, Raph. – Now we’re even. | -谢谢 拉斐 -现在我们扯平了 |
[19:31] | Outta my way! | 别碍手碍脚 |
[19:41] | I can take this robot down myself. | 这个机器人我自己一个人就能搞定 |
[19:59] | He’s going for the street! | 他要去街上 |
[20:01] | We can’t let him get away! | 不能让他跑了 |
[20:19] | That was too close. | 好险 差点让他跑了 |
[20:21] | You’re a pretty good fighter, Jones. | 不错嘛 琼斯 |
[20:24] | Sure, you’re raw, unfocused, dangerous, crazy! | 当然了 你新手上路惊慌失措危险重重 |
[20:30] | But not bad. | 但是还不赖 |
[20:32] | Thanks. You’re not so bad yourself. | 谢了 你自己也不赖嘛 |
[20:38] | For an amphibian. | 对一个两栖动物来说 |
[20:44] | Yeah! | 赢了 |
[20:51] | Is that all of them? | 都消灭干净了吗 |
[20:55] | Yes. That is all. | 对 这下都消灭干净了 |
[21:01] | So what happened to Raph and Casey? | 话说拉斐和凯西呢 |
[21:03] | Dude, the way we chased that thing down! | 哥们 我们追那玩意儿的时候太刺激了 |
[21:05] | And what about when I shocked it with my stunner? | 还有我使出绝招电击他的时候呢 |
[21:08] | How cool was that? | 那个多酷啊 |
[21:09] | Hey, don’t forget the subway chase. | 别忘了在地铁追他的时候 |
[21:10] | That was the awesomest part! | 那部分才是最精彩的 |
[21:16] | What’s up? | 你们怎么了 |
[21:16] | No more robots left for me and Raph? | 没给我和拉斐剩几个机器人玩吗 |
[21:19] | Whoa! Okay. What’s up with you two? | 好吧 你们两个这是怎么回事 |
[21:22] | You’re like best friends forever now or something? | 你们现在成死党好基友了吗 |
[21:26] | I see you have found a new ally, Raphael. | 你找到新的盟友了对吧 拉斐尔 |
[21:28] | Yeah, Casey’s cool. | 对 凯西不错 |
[21:30] | Thank you for helping my family. | 谢谢你帮我的家人 |
[21:34] | No problem, rat dude. | 没问题 大老鼠 |
[21:35] | Wasn’t a bad warm-up. | 刚才的热身还不赖 |
[21:36] | But now it’s time to clean the scum off the streets. | 但是现在是时候到大街上行侠仗义了 |
[21:40] | Let’s do this! | 我们动手吧 |
[21:42] | Yeah! | 动手 |
[21:45] | Great. You know what this means, right? | 太好了 你们知道这是什么意思对吗 |
[21:47] | Now we have… | 现在我们有了 |
[21:49] | two Raphaels! | 两个拉斐尔 |