| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | – Yeah! – Let’s do this! | -来啊 -开始吧 |
| [00:15] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
| [00:20] | I never understood how– | 我一直 不能 理解 |
| [00:22] | how turtles could– | 一群乌龟 |
| [00:24] | could be so– | 怎么能 |
| [00:26] | so fast. | 跑这么快 |
| [00:29] | Come on, April. | 快呀 爱普莉尔 |
| [00:30] | This is just the warm-up. | 我们才刚刚热身而已 |
| [00:32] | The warm-up? | 热身 |
| [00:34] | For two hours? | 热了俩小时 |
| [00:35] | That’s what ninjas do. | 忍者就是这样 |
| [00:37] | Training sometimes lasts four, five hours at a time. | 有时候一次训练会持续四五个小时 |
| [00:40] | Awesome, right? | 是不是很棒 |
| [00:42] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
| [00:43] | Are you kidding me? | 棒你个大头鬼 |
| [00:45] | I’m gonna puke. | 我都快吐了 |
| [00:46] | What about a real mission? | 那真正执行任务的时候呢 |
| [00:48] | It took 15 years of training | 我们训练了15年 |
| [00:49] | before Master Splinter let us go on a “Real mission.” | 斯普林特大师才让我们真正”出任务” |
| [00:53] | You got a long way to go, sister. | 你还有很长一段路要走 妹子 |
| [00:55] | Not that long. | 其实也不长 |
| [00:56] | A decade or two will fly by like that. | 一二十年弹指一挥间 |
| [00:58] | For a turtle. | 你是乌龟啊 |
| [00:59] | Maybe we should take her on more missions, Leo. | 也许我们应该带她参加更多任务 李奥 |
| [01:02] | – It makes sense. – Yeah! | -也算有道理 -是啊 |
| [01:03] | The best training she could have | 她能得到的最好训练 |
| [01:05] | is hanging with the ninjas. | 就是跟忍者一起出任务 |
| [01:08] | No way. | 不行 |
| [01:09] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
| [01:11] | What if something happens to her? | 要是她出了什么事怎么办 |
| [01:15] | My head. | 我的头 |
| [01:17] | Guys, I think there’s someone watching us… | 我觉得有人在监视我们 |
| [01:20] | Right over there. | 就在那边 |
| [01:24] | Get him! | 灭了他 |
| [01:28] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [01:30] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [01:32] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [01:34] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
| [01:36] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
| [01:38] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
| [01:41] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
| [01:43] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
| [01:45] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
| [01:47] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
| [01:49] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
| [01:51] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
| [01:58] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
| [02:00] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
| [02:02] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
| [02:04] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
| [02:06] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
| [02:08] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
| [02:10] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
| [02:12] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
| [02:15] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [02:17] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [02:19] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [02:21] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
| [02:31] | Grappling hooks! | 准备抓升钩 |
| [02:37] | Yeah! | 太棒 |
| [02:41] | Stupid grappling hook. | 这个破玩意儿 |
| [02:50] | Maybe I should just take the stairs. | 我还是走楼梯吧 |
| [02:53] | April, use my rope! | 爱普莉尔 用我的绳子 |
| [02:55] | “April, use my rope.” | “爱普莉尔 用我的绳子” |
| [02:57] | She’s already slowing us down, Donnie. | 她已经拖我们后腿了 多尼 |
| [03:09] | This way. | 这边 |
| [03:10] | Let’s move, people. | 动作快点 各位 |
| [03:22] | It’s quiet. | 好安静 |
| [03:24] | Too quiet. | 太安静了 |
| [03:56] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
| [03:58] | Not just us. | 不止我们 |
| [03:59] | Photos of mutants and Kraang. | 变种和克朗的照片 |
| [04:02] | Lots and lots of Kraang. | 克朗的照片好多 |
| [04:05] | So what’s with all the creep-tastic pictures? | 这些令人毛骨悚然的照片是怎么回事 |
| [04:13] | Well, I guess we’ve seen enough here, guys. | 大家都看够了吧 |
| [04:16] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们走吧 |
| [04:22] | Don’t hurt me. I’m a friend. | 别伤害我 我是你们的朋友 |
| [04:24] | “Stalker” is more like it. | 你比较像变态吧 |
| [04:26] | After all these months, | 都好几个月了 |
| [04:29] | finally face-to-face with the talking ninja turtles, | 我终于能够亲眼见到忍者神龟 |
| [04:31] | and April O’neil herself. | 还有爱普莉尔·奥尼尔本人 |
| [04:37] | You better start talking, pal. | 你最好说重点 兄弟 |
| [04:39] | What’s with the photos? | 这些照片是怎么回事 |
| [04:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| [04:41] | My name is Kurtzman. | 我叫库兹曼 |
| [04:43] | I was a journalist on the case | 本来在调查去年 |
| [04:44] | of the missing scientist last year, | 失踪的一名科学家 |
| [04:46] | and then I discovered something much bigger. | 但是我却发现了更重要的信息 |
| [04:53] | The Kraang. | 克朗 |
| [04:57] | The alien infiltration is long-lived. | 外星人的渗透活动由来已久 |
| [05:00] | Ancient, in fact. | 从古代就已经开始了 |
| [05:03] | The Kraang have been trying to use mutagen | 克朗试图运用变异原 |
| [05:04] | to terraform the earth for thousands of years. | 改造地球的活动已持续了数千年之久 |
| [05:08] | But they couldn’t use the mutagen in our universe | 但如果没有特殊的人类基因链 |
| [05:11] | without a specific chain of human DNA. | 他们是无法在地球使用变异原的 |
| [05:16] | They spent millennia capturing people, | 他们花了一千年来捕获人类 |
| [05:18] | shaping humankind’s genetic code, | 塑造人类的基因序列 |
| [05:21] | until finally… | 最终… |
| [05:25] | That’s me. | 是我 |
| [05:26] | Your mother was taken by the Kraang before you were born. | 你母亲在你出生之前被克朗抓走了 |
| [05:30] | Then, she was experimented on. | 然后克朗对她进行了实验 |
| [05:33] | My mom? | 我妈妈 |
| [05:35] | That’s why you’re so special, April. | 所以你才如此特殊 爱普莉尔 |
| [05:37] | Your DNA can perfect the mutagen in this dimension. | 你的基因可以优化这个次元的变异原 |
| [05:42] | I-I think I need to sit down. | 我得坐下缓缓 |
| [05:47] | They found me. | 他们找到我了 |
| [05:48] | I don’t know how, but they found me. | 不知道怎么找到的 但我暴露了 |
| [05:50] | Kraang, the human known as “Kurtzman” has allied himself | 克朗 这个叫”库兹曼”的人已与 |
| [05:53] | with the ones called “The turtles,” who are turtles. | 具有乌龟属性的”乌龟们”结盟 |
| [05:56] | Observe, Kraang. | 克朗需留意 |
| [05:57] | Disintegrate first. | 第一步 瓦解联盟 |
| [05:58] | Capture for interrogation later. | 进行抓捕 留以审问 |
| [06:23] | I’ll protect you, April. | 我来保护你 爱普莉尔 |
| [06:26] | Protect yourself. | 保护好你自己吧 |
| [06:43] | Takes a little practice, April. | 要勤加训练啊 爱普莉尔 |
| [06:45] | So I’m told. | 用你说 |
| [06:50] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
| [06:52] | I can’t leave without my notebook. | 我必须带上笔记 |
| [06:55] | No. My–my– | 不 我的 我的 |
| [07:02] | Gotcha. | 抓住了 |
| [07:14] | This way. Move! | 这边 快 |
| [07:28] | Get him! | 快搞定他 |
| [07:49] | Everyone, brace yourselves. | 大家做好准备 |
| [08:02] | Here’s the plan. | 计划如下 |
| [08:04] | You infiltrate T.C.R.I., | 你们潜入T.C.R.I.大厦 |
| [08:06] | then wipe out all the data the Kraang have on April’s DNA. | 消除克朗掌握的所有关于爱普莉尔的基因数据 |
| [08:09] | Infiltrate T.C.R.I.? | 潜入T.C.R.I. |
| [08:11] | I thought you guys blew that place up. | 我还以为你们已经把那地方炸毁了 |
| [08:15] | They rebuilt t.C.R.I.? | 他们重建了T.C.R.I. |
| [08:18] | Already? | 这么快 |
| [08:19] | We break in, erase April’s DNA codes, | 我们潜入大厦 删除爱普莉尔的基因序列 |
| [08:21] | and get out. | 然后撤退 |
| [08:23] | Infiltration only. | 不许节外生枝 |
| [08:24] | – Let’s do this. – Great. | -行动吧 -很好 |
| [08:26] | You and Kurtzman stay outside on lookout. | 你和库兹曼在外面盯梢 |
| [08:29] | Stay outside? | 在外面 |
| [08:30] | On lookout? | 盯梢 |
| [08:31] | No problem. | 没问题 |
| [08:32] | Take this. | 带上这个 |
| [08:34] | It’s a key card I stole from one of their vans. | 这是我从一辆车上偷来的出入证 |
| [08:36] | It’ll get you into T.C.R.I. | 可以用它进入大厦 |
| [08:38] | Thanks, Mr.Kurtzman. | 谢谢 库兹曼先生 |
| [08:40] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
| [08:56] | All right, April. | 好了 爱普莉尔 |
| [08:57] | Stay here and maintain radio communication. | 待在这 和我们保持联络 |
| [09:00] | But I want in on the action too. | 可我也想加入行动 |
| [09:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
| [09:04] | We’ll be back in two shakes of a Kraang tentacle. | 我们只需克朗触手那么长的时间就回来了 |
| [09:10] | Wait outside like some stupid sidekick? | 像个愚蠢的伙伴一样等在外面吗 |
| [09:12] | I don’t think so. | 我可不想 |
| [09:32] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没关系 没事的 |
| [09:34] | I think these androids are just… | 我想这些机器人只是在… |
| [09:38] | charging. | 充电 |
| [09:39] | Weird. | 诡异 |
| [09:40] | I wonder if there’s Kraang inside of ’em. | 不知道克朗在不在里面 |
| [09:49] | Dudes, their faces are all rubbery and stuff. | 兄弟们 他们的脸是橡胶什么的做的耶 |
| [09:52] | Check it out. | 快看啊 |
| [09:58] | Donnie stinks. | 多尼讨厌鬼 |
| [10:00] | Stop that. | 快停下 |
| [10:01] | We gotta move before they wake up. | 我们得在他们醒来前离开 |
| [10:04] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
| [10:05] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干吗 |
| [10:07] | I told you, | 我告诉过你 |
| [10:07] | – I’m sick of sitting on the sidelines. – Fine. | -我讨厌置身事外 -好吧 |
| [10:10] | Just be quiet, stay close, | 保持安静 跟紧我们 |
| [10:12] | and do not let Mikey touch anything. | 别让麦奇碰任何东西 |
| [10:17] | Wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
| [10:18] | I think they’re done charging. | 他们好像充完电了 |
| [10:19] | Let’s get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
| [10:29] | Kraang, does this human suit make Kraang look fat? | 克朗 人类套装是否让克朗显胖 |
| [10:43] | The floor known as level 40 has been accessed to Kraang. | 克朗有权计入四十层 |
| [10:48] | Not bad so far. | 目前一切还顺利 |
| [10:55] | This music is makin’ my ears bleed. | 这音乐听得我耳朵都快流血了 |
| [11:20] | What’s goin’ on, Donnie? | 怎么回事 多尼 |
| [11:22] | It’s a Kraang sweet 16 birthday party. | 这是克朗甜蜜的十六岁生日派对耶 |
| [11:25] | How am I supposed to know? | 我怎么会知道 |
| [11:32] | It’s Kraang Prime. | 这是克朗老大 |
| [11:34] | They’re meditating, communicating. | 他们在沉思 在交流 |
| [11:38] | I can hear their thoughts. | 我能听到他们的心声 |
| [11:40] | Whoa, man. | 天呐 |
| [11:41] | You’re like “Tele-pathetic.” | 感觉就像是”心电感应” |
| [11:43] | The experiment is nearly complete. | 实验快要完成了 |
| [11:46] | Despite setbacks, | 尽管遭遇了挫折 |
| [11:48] | the mutagen will be ready as planned. | 变异原还是会如期到位 |
| [11:52] | They’re talking about invasion. | 他们正在说入侵的事 |
| [11:54] | Soon, we will transform the earth | 不久我们就能改造地球 |
| [11:56] | and all of its hideous people. | 和那群丑陋的人类了 |
| [11:59] | What? | 什么 |
| [12:00] | Intruders? | 入侵者 |
| [12:04] | Um, guys, what are we thinkin’? | 伙计们 我们该怎么办 |
| [12:06] | Run! | 快跑 |
| [12:07] | Some stealth mission. | 不是秘密潜入吗 |
| [12:09] | Dudes! | 伙计们 |
| [12:12] | It’s that freaky chick with the exploding elbows. | 是那个手肘会发射火箭弹的怪妞 |
| [12:23] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
| [12:29] | Look out! | 小心 |
| [12:44] | We got to get to that door. | 我们得去那扇门那边 |
| [12:48] | It is the human known as April O’Neil. | 是那个名叫爱普莉尔·奥尼尔的人类 |
| [12:51] | I am not gonna… | 我可不会… |
| [12:54] | ask for help. | 求救 |
| [12:58] | Dumb! Help! | 完蛋了 救命啊 |
| [12:59] | Help! Donnie! | 救命 多尼 |
| [13:02] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
| [13:06] | Raph, take down “Miss rocket arms.” | 拉斐 搞定这个”火箭弹怪妞” |
| [13:09] | Already on it. | 没问题 |
| [13:20] | Let’s get April! | 我们去救爱普莉尔 |
| [13:25] | Run! | 快跑 |
| [13:30] | In here. | 快进去 |
| [13:34] | So why are we hiding in a dead end? | 为什么我们要躲进这死胡同 |
| [13:40] | Door’s locked. We’re trapped. | 门锁住了 我们被困在这里了 |
| [13:47] | Poison gas? | 毒气 |
| [13:49] | April, why are you doing this? | 爱普莉尔 你这是干什么 |
| [14:02] | Got to get out. | 得赶紧出去啊 |
| [14:03] | There is no escape, turtles. | 这里无处可逃 乌龟们 |
| [14:06] | April, what’s wrong with you? | 爱普莉尔 你到底怎么了 |
| [14:08] | Are you mind controlled? | 你被他们控制了吗 |
| [14:10] | Try again. | 有种再来试试 |
| [14:13] | Donnie! No– | 多尼 不好… |
| [14:17] | It’s not April, Mikey. | 她根本不是爱普莉尔 麦奇 |
| [14:18] | It’s an android. Get her! | 她是机器人 快解决她 |
| [14:26] | I hate having to do this, but– | 我很讨厌这么做 但是… |
| [14:50] | It was some kind of replica. | 那是某种克隆体 |
| [14:53] | A fake April. | 假的爱普莉尔 |
| [14:54] | But she looked so real. | 但她看上去如此真实 |
| [14:57] | Like tofu bacon. | 就像是豆腐培根 |
| [14:58] | Come on. | 快点 |
| [15:00] | We got to find the real April. | 我们得赶紧找到真正的爱普莉尔 |
| [15:02] | And tofu bacon does not look real. | 豆腐培根看上去好假 |
| [15:05] | It tastes real, though. | 可味道很真实啊 |
| [15:14] | I bet whatever’s behind that door is pretty important. | 我敢说门后面的一定是重要人物 |
| [15:38] | By Darwin’s beard. | 天呐 |
| [15:40] | April clones. | 全是爱普莉尔的克隆体 |
| [15:42] | Weird. | 好诡异 |
| [15:43] | They’re perfect genetic duplicates. | 她们真是完美的基因复制品 |
| [15:46] | Weird. | 好诡异 |
| [15:47] | I bet the Kraang have been growing them | 我敢说克朗培育她们 |
| [15:48] | to harvest her DNA. | 是为了采集她的DNA |
| [15:52] | Weird. | 好诡异 |
| [15:53] | I got it, okay? | 我听见了 好吗 |
| [15:55] | So where’s the real April? | 那真正的爱普莉尔在哪里 |
| [16:03] | The DNA that belongs to the April clones | 制造爱普莉尔克隆体的DNA |
| [16:05] | is lacking, Kraang. | 紧缺 克朗 |
| [16:07] | Kraang needs more real April DNA. | 克朗需要更多爱普莉尔的DNA |
| [16:10] | How ’bout I just give you some hair or something? | 不如我给你头发或是别的什么吧 |
| [16:13] | That has DNA. | 那里面也有DNA |
| [16:14] | That is correct. | 你说得没错 |
| [16:15] | But this is far more entertaining to Kraang. | 可克朗觉得这样更好玩 |
| [16:20] | Hurry, Donnie. Faster. | 赶紧的 多尼 快点 |
| [16:21] | I’m hurrying as fast as I can. | 我竭尽全力了 |
| [16:25] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
| [16:29] | The turtles survived. | 乌龟们还活着 |
| [16:31] | Open the bin that is known as “The reject bin.” | 打开名为”废品仓”的仓库 |
| [16:55] | What the heck is that? | 这到底是什么玩意 |
| [16:58] | Derp, derp, derp. | 傻帽 傻帽 傻帽 |
| [17:02] | It’s some kind of a reject clone. | 是某种克隆废品 |
| [17:05] | A genetic mishap. | 是基因克隆意外 |
| [17:06] | An “April-derp.” | 一只傻帽爱普莉尔 |
| [17:09] | “Derp, derp, derp.” Get it? | 傻帽 傻帽 傻帽 听到没 |
| [17:19] | You guys take care of the derp. | 你们负责搞定那只傻帽 |
| [17:20] | I’ll rescue April. | 我去救爱普莉尔 |
| [17:22] | Oh, man. I wanted to do that. | 搞什么 我想去救爱普莉尔的 |
| [17:31] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
| [17:34] | Great. Saved by Raph. | 太棒了 被拉斐救了 |
| [17:36] | I’m never gonna live this down. | 这事儿要跟我一辈子了 |
| [17:38] | Well, we’ve all been there, April. | 这种事谁没经历过 爱普莉尔 |
| [17:45] | – Let me go. – Raph! | -放开我 -拉斐 |
| [18:03] | Donnie, you wipe out those computers yet? | 多尼 电脑上的东西都删除了吗 |
| [18:05] | Still working on it. | 正在努力 |
| [18:09] | Work faster! | 麻烦快点 |
| [18:10] | She’s crushing my face! | 我的脸快被她捏扁了 |
| [18:12] | Derp, derp. | 傻帽 傻帽 |
| [18:15] | April give hugs. | 爱普莉尔给你们抱抱啦 |
| [18:17] | Derp, derp, derp. | 傻帽 傻帽 傻帽 |
| [18:21] | Yes! I did it. | 耶 搞定了 |
| [18:22] | I wiped the computers clean. | 我把电脑上的东西都删干净了 |
| [18:35] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
| [18:37] | Do not struggle. | 不要做无谓的挣扎了 |
| [18:38] | The one called “April O’neil” will soon expire. | 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔马上就要死忙了 |
| [18:43] | No. No! | 不 不 |
| [18:56] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
| [18:57] | Good-bye, April derp. | 永别了 傻帽爱普莉尔 |
| [19:05] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
| [19:06] | Brain on fire, ready to pop. | 大脑像着火了一样 快爆炸了 |
| [19:10] | Other than that, meh. | 除此之外 还行吧 |
| [19:13] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
| [19:14] | Oh, I’m so glad you’re alive. | 你还活着真是太好了 |
| [19:19] | Time to haul shell. | 我们该撤了 |
| [19:24] | Where are you going, guys? | 你们这是去哪里啊 |
| [19:26] | Trying to ditch me? | 是想抛弃我吗 |
| [19:26] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快走吧 |
| [19:27] | – We got to hurry. – Come on. | -得快点 -快 |
| [19:29] | It’s me, April. Where are you going, guys? | 我是爱普莉尔啊 你们要去哪里 |
| [19:31] | – Come on. – Let’s get out of here. | -快走吧 -我们快走 |
| [19:33] | Don’t listen to them. I’m the real April. | 不要听她们的 我才是真的爱普莉尔 |
| [19:36] | It’s me, April. | 是我啊 爱普莉尔 |
| [19:37] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
| [19:38] | – No, I’m the real April. – I am. | -不 我才是真的 -我是真的 |
| [19:40] | – It’s me. – No, I am. | -是我 -不 我是 |
| [19:42] | – Which one is which? – We got to hurry. | -这到底是哪个啊 -我们得抓紧时间 |
| [19:43] | Come on. | 快点 |
| [19:44] | – No, I’m the real April. – It’s me. | -不 我才是真的 -我是 |
| [19:45] | – I am. – It’s me. | -我是真的 -我才是 |
| [19:46] | No, I am. | 不 我是真的 |
| [19:54] | Yep, that’s the real April. | 行了 那个才是真的 |
| [20:03] | Okay, that was just gross, dudes. | 真是太恶心了 兄弟们 |
| [20:05] | There’s “April derp” on my chucks. | 我的兵器都沾上了傻帽爱普莉尔 |
| [20:07] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
| [20:13] | Hurry! | 快 |
| [20:21] | Get in. | 快上车 |
| [20:26] | Escaping from the Kraang in their own van. | 用克朗的车逃脱克朗的追捕 |
| [20:32] | Thanks for the save, Mr. Kurtzman. | 谢谢你来救我们 库兹曼先生 |
| [20:34] | I owed you one. | 你们也救过我啊 |
| [20:35] | So did you wipe out the Kraang computers? | 话说你们把克朗电脑里的东西都删除了吗 |
| [20:37] | We did, by the skin of our noses. | 删除了 费了九牛二虎之力 |
| [20:39] | The only reason we survived was because of April. | 我们能活下来多亏了爱普莉尔 |
| [20:42] | Whatever you did back there saved us all. | 你刚才救了我们大家 |
| [20:46] | I have no clue what I did. | 我都不知道刚才是怎么回事 |
| [20:49] | I was freaking out, and then, | 我吓坏了 然后就 |
| [20:51] | “Zap,” the Kraang were toast. | 啪的一下 克朗都完蛋了 |
| [20:54] | You walk from here. | 你们在这里下车吧 |
| [20:58] | Well, I’m off. | 我先走了 |
| [20:59] | Somebody’s got to keep an eye on the Kraang. | 总得有人盯着克朗点 |
| [21:01] | They’re everywhere. | 他们无处不在 |
| [21:02] | If you ever need my expertise, | 如果你们需要我的专业帮助 |
| [21:04] | you know where to find me. | 尽管去找我 |
| [21:20] | Well, what’d you find out, Donnie? | 发现什么了吗 多尼 |
| [21:22] | This doesn’t seem possible. | 应该不可能啊 |
| [21:24] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
| [21:27] | Based on all the info I’ve culled from the clone lab, | 根据我从克隆实验室拿到的资料 |
| [21:29] | your cellular makeup is actually a morphogenesic blend | 你的细胞结构事实上是人类 |
| [21:32] | of human and Kraang DNA. | 和克朗DNA的混合 |
| [21:34] | Wait. Are you saying– | 等等 你是说… |
| [21:37] | You’re not entirely human, April. | 你并不是单纯的人类 爱普莉尔 |
| [21:39] | That’s why you have psychic powers. | 所以你才可以心电感应 |
| [21:41] | In fact, you are a half-human, | 事实上 你是半人 |
| [21:44] | half-alien mutant. | 半外星的变种 |
| [21:47] | A mutant? | 我是变种 |
| [21:48] | Yeah! Welcome to the family. | 太棒了 欢迎加入我们的大家庭 |