时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | I give you the new and improved metalhead! | 各位请看 全新的铁榔头 |
[00:23] | I’ve been upgrading his artificial intelligence | 我已经升级了他的智力水平 |
[00:25] | so he’ll be the perfect training tool. | 所以他是完美的陪练 |
[00:27] | You sure? Training with metalhead | 你确定吗 跟铁榔头训练 |
[00:29] | usually ends in him breaking something. | 结果通常是什么东西碎一地 |
[00:33] | I’ve programmed him to simulate dozens of fighting styles, | 他现在可以完美模仿很多种招式 |
[00:36] | including the Foot and the Kraang. | 包括大脚帮和克朗 |
[00:39] | Can’t simulate my fighting style. | 他肯定模仿不了我的招式 |
[00:42] | Let’s just go already. | 快点开始吧 |
[01:24] | Get it off! | 快救我 |
[01:34] | Yame. | 够了 |
[01:38] | Can I get off the ride now? | 能不能放我下来 |
[01:41] | – Donatello. – Metalhead… | -多纳泰罗 -铁榔头 |
[01:42] | Stop training program. | 终止训练模式 |
[01:48] | I think he put my chin on my nose. | 我觉得他把我的下巴弄到了鼻子上 |
[01:52] | I’m sorry, sensei, but over all, | 很抱歉 老师 不过 |
[01:54] | I’d say that was a pretty successful test. | 刚刚应该是一场成功的测试 |
[01:56] | Successful? Metalhead almost ripped Mikey’s face off. | 成功吗 铁榔头差点把麦奇的脸掀了 |
[02:00] | Please. I had it all under control. | 没事啦 一切都在我掌控之下 |
[02:02] | And when you don’t? | 你控制不住的时候呢 |
[02:04] | Donatello has created a powerful tool. | 多纳泰罗创造了强大的工具 |
[02:06] | It is to our advantage to study an enemy’s techniques. | 学习敌人的技术 对我们有好处 |
[02:09] | But you must use that tool wisely. | 但是这个工具必须谨慎使用 |
[02:16] | What’s wrong with him now? | 这又是出什么事了 |
[02:17] | Something tripped the security wires. | 有东西触发了安保电线 |
[02:20] | It’s approaching the lair fast. | 正在迅速靠近这里 |
[02:25] | Do you think it’s Footbots again? | 会是大脚机器人吗 |
[02:29] | – Was that– Nah, couldn’t be. | -那是… -不会的 不可能 |
[02:38] | Spider Bytez! | 是咬咬蜘蛛 |
[02:42] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:44] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:46] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:49] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:51] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:53] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:55] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:57] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[03:00] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[03:01] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[03:04] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[03:06] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[03:13] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[03:14] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[03:16] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:18] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:21] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:23] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:25] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:27] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:29] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:32] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:34] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:36] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:43] | You frogs got to help! | 你们这群青蛙得帮忙啊 |
[03:44] | Those foreign triplets are after me! | 那些外星怪物在追杀我 |
[03:47] | We are not frogs. | 我们不是青蛙 |
[03:48] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[04:04] | They’re heading for the surface. | 他们往地面去了 |
[04:11] | Help! You can’t do this to me! | 救命 你们不能这样对我 |
[04:13] | I want my phone call! | 我要打电话 |
[04:15] | I got rights as a spider. | 作为蜘蛛我有权利 |
[04:18] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[04:21] | They’re getting away. | 他们要走了 |
[04:23] | Why is that our problem? | 关我们什么事 |
[04:24] | That slobbering bug gives us nothing but trouble. | 那个流着口水的大虫子只会给我们找麻烦 |
[04:27] | He asked for our help. | 他请求我们帮忙了 |
[04:28] | The Kraang want him, and I want to find out why. | 克朗抓走了他 我想知道为什么 |
[04:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:32] | So how are we supposed to catch up– | 那我们要怎么追得上… |
[04:37] | I called for backup. | 我叫了外援 |
[04:43] | Nice, Donnie. | 不错啊 多尼 |
[04:44] | When did you teach him how to drive? | 你什么时候教会他开车的 |
[04:47] | You did teach him how to drive, didn’t you? | 你到底教没教过他开车啊 |
[04:56] | That’s new. | 有新装备 |
[04:59] | Evasive maneuvers! | 闪避模式开启 |
[05:05] | Deploy garbage cannon! | 发射垃圾大炮 |
[05:09] | What are you– | 你在干什么… |
[05:14] | Yeah. Garbage beats Kraang rocket. | 太棒了 垃圾打败了克朗的火箭 |
[05:17] | – Pull up alongside. – Now we’re talking. | -上那边的车 -这才像话嘛 |
[05:21] | This bug better be worth it. | 这只虫子最好值得我们冒险 |
[05:30] | A little help? | 帮帮我 |
[05:32] | Gotcha. | 抓到了 |
[05:47] | Get me out of here! | 带我离开这里 |
[05:52] | Watch out. | 小心点 |
[06:02] | There’s no way out of there. | 完全无法离开 |
[06:05] | Metalhead, stay with the shellraiser | 铁榔头 待在御风战车里 |
[06:07] | before you blow anything else up. | 别再撞到其他东西了 |
[06:09] | He stopped the truck, didn’t he? | 他成功停下了车 不是吗 |
[06:10] | The Kraang know we’re coming. He can help. | 克朗知道我们要去 他能帮忙 |
[06:21] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[06:25] | – What? – Huh? | -什么 -哈 |
[06:26] | They just disappeared? | 他们就这样消失了吗 |
[06:28] | That’s impossible. | 怎么可能 |
[06:29] | There must be a secret door | 肯定有秘门 |
[06:31] | or a hidden passage somewhere. | 或者隐藏通道 |
[06:34] | Fan out. | 分头找 |
[06:44] | Oh, yeah? Well, how about now? | 是吗 那这次呢 |
[06:48] | Well, okay, then. You win this round. | 好吧 这局算你赢了 |
[06:51] | Metalhead, use your scanners to check the structure | 铁榔头 用你的扫描器看一下这个建筑 |
[06:53] | for any hidden rooms or passageways. | 看是否有密室或通道 |
[07:02] | It tickles. | 好痒哦 |
[07:03] | Tickle ray? Real useful upgrade, Donnie. | 痒痒激光 你这升级真不错啊 多尼 |
[07:06] | It happens to be | 这种激光 |
[07:07] | a three-dimensional volumetric scan. | 可是有三维测容扫描仪的效果 |
[07:13] | But that doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[07:15] | There should be tire marks or a seam in the floor, | 地面上应该有轮胎痕迹或是缝隙啊 |
[07:17] | but the Kraang left no trace at all, | 但是克朗没留下任何丝毫蛛丝马迹 |
[07:20] | just some junk and– | 这里只有一堆破烂… |
[07:21] | Super macho burrito? | 超级玉米卷 |
[07:23] | Whoo, yes. | 太棒了 |
[07:24] | It’s the ultimate combination of pizza and burrito– | 真是披萨和玉米煎饼的完美结合 |
[07:27] | Pizzarito. | 披萨玉米煎饼 |
[07:29] | It’s super and macho. | 人间极品啊 |
[07:41] | I’m going in. | 我伸手进去拿 |
[07:47] | Do you have any idea how long that’s been in there? | 你知道这玩意放了有多久吗 |
[07:49] | Who cares? | 管它呢 |
[07:50] | Super and macho. Lengua y queso. | 人间极品 玉米奶酪卷啊 |
[07:55] | Your arm’s stuck, isn’t it? | 你的手是不是被卡住了 |
[07:57] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[07:58] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[07:59] | on purpose. | 我是故意的 |
[08:16] | It’s like a vending machine from the future. | 就像是来自未来的自动售货机 |
[08:20] | A Kraang computer? | 一台克朗电脑吗 |
[08:21] | Mikey, you’re a genius. | 麦奇 你真是天才 |
[08:24] | That’s how I roll. | 我就是天才 |
[08:25] | Can that computer tell us where the Kraang went? | 这台电脑能告诉我们克朗去哪里了吗 |
[08:28] | Metalhead, see if you can access its database. | 铁榔头 试试你能否访问这台电脑的数据库 |
[08:31] | It should tell us where they disappeared to. | 它应该能告诉我们他们的去处 |
[08:38] | Uh, are you sure plugging Metalhead | 让铁榔头接入未知的克朗电脑 |
[08:40] | into unknown Kraang tech is a good idea? | 你确定这样做好吗 |
[08:43] | Trust me, Leo, | 相信我 李奥 |
[08:43] | the Kraang processor in Metalhead | 铁榔头装有克朗处理器 |
[08:45] | makes him perfectly compatible with their computers. | 他能完美兼容克朗电脑 |
[08:48] | what could go wrong? | 能出什么问题呢 |
[09:02] | Great, Donnie. Great. | 真棒 多尼 这下好了 |
[09:04] | Not only did we lose the Kraang, | 我们不仅跟丢了克朗 |
[09:05] | but Metalhead blew up our only clue to where they went. | 铁榔头还毁了我们追踪克朗的唯一线索 |
[09:08] | Even worse, he blew up my super macho burrito. | 更糟糕的是他毁了我的超级玉米卷 |
[09:12] | It must’ve been some kind of energy surge. | 应该是某种能量震荡 |
[09:15] | You okay, little buddy? | 你还好吗 小兄弟 |
[09:19] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[09:24] | Seems fine to me. | 我倒是无所谓 |
[09:29] | Gah! Can we go home now, please? | 现在能回家了吗 求你们了 |
[09:32] | – What about the Kraang? – What about ’em? | -那克朗怎么办 -与我们何干 |
[09:34] | Spider bytez is their problem now. | 咬咬蜘蛛现在归他们管了 |
[09:36] | But what did they want with him? | 但是他们想对他做什么 |
[09:44] | Metalhead’s memory core isn’t too badly damaged. | 铁榔头的磁心损伤得并不严重 |
[09:48] | Stop it, Mikey. | 别闹了 麦奇 |
[09:50] | It seems that the Kraang security algorithms | 看来克朗的安保程序 |
[09:52] | were too complex to decrypt. | 太复杂了 难以破解 |
[09:53] | Less science-y, more english-y. | 别装科学范了 说点能听懂的 |
[09:55] | I should be able to retrieve | 我应该能找回 |
[09:56] | what he downloaded from the Kraang computer. | 他从克朗电脑下载的数据 |
[09:58] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[10:01] | He might take a little time to fix, though. | 也许需要点时间来修理他了 |
[10:05] | – How long? – Well, in technical terms… | -多长时间 -技术上来说… |
[10:10] | a while. | 需要一阵子 |
[10:13] | Duck! | 低头 |
[10:30] | We know the Kraang rebuilt TCRI. | 我们知道克朗重建了TCRI |
[10:32] | What if they got the portal working again? | 万一他们再次打开了通道呢 |
[10:34] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这就需要我们来一探究竟了 |
[10:37] | How’s it going, Donnie? | 进展如何 多尼 |
[10:39] | Not bad! | 还不错 |
[10:46] | Okay, Donnie. It’s late. | 好了 多尼 天色已晚 |
[10:48] | – Give it a rest. – I’ve almost got it. | -休息一下吧 -我快搞定了 |
[10:50] | Just working out the bugs. | 只是排除故障嘛 |
[11:00] | Donnie. | 多尼 |
[11:02] | You got to shut down his A.I. | 你得关闭他的智能系统 |
[11:04] | Shut down his A.I.? | 关闭他的智能系统 |
[11:06] | But that would be like turning off his brain. | 但那就好比是关掉了他的大脑 |
[11:08] | He’s just too dangerous. | 他太危险了 |
[11:10] | We need him, Leo. | 我们需要他 李奥 |
[11:11] | The Kraang and the Foot are armed up more than ever. | 克朗和大脚帮忍者的势力空前强大 |
[11:13] | It’s not worth the risk. | 不值得冒这个险 |
[11:15] | Metalhead was glitchy before he plugged | 铁榔头在接入那台克朗电脑前 |
[11:17] | into that Kraang computer. | 就有问题了 |
[11:18] | He was taken over by the Kraang once already. | 他曾经被克朗控制过 |
[11:21] | Are you sure you can trust him? | 你确定你可以相信他吗 |
[11:24] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[11:26] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理吧 |
[11:28] | Sorry, Donnie. | 很遗憾 多尼 |
[11:35] | Okay, buddy, let’s fix you up. | 好了 兄弟 我来把你修好 |
[11:47] | Just a little reboot, wipe your memory, | 只需要小小的重启 清除记忆 |
[11:50] | and you’ll be all better. | 你就会好起来的 |
[11:52] | This won’t hurt a bit. | 一点都不疼呢 |
[12:03] | Donnie, what are you doing? | 多尼 你在搞什么啊 |
[12:05] | Yeah, dude, you know better | 是啊 兄弟 没人看着的话 |
[12:07] | than to go algae diving without a spotter. | 你还是别玩这种潜水游戏了 |
[12:15] | Locked. | 门被锁住了 |
[12:16] | Open this door, you oversized toaster! | 快开门 你这个大号吐司炉 |
[12:21] | What about the garage door? | 仓库大门呢 |
[12:25] | No good. He welded it shut. | 打不开 他把门焊住了 |
[12:27] | Donnie, I told you he was dangerous. | 多尼 我告诉过你他很危险 |
[12:29] | Now he’s probably out there trashing the city. | 没准他现在正在外面摧毁城市呢 |
[12:31] | Well, I’ll fix it. We just got to get out of here. | 我会补救的 我们得先离开这里 |
[12:35] | Help! Help! Somebody! | 救命 救命 来人啊 |
[12:37] | Killer robot on the loose! | 机器杀手逃走啦 |
[12:38] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:39] | You don’t want Splinter to– | 你不是想让斯普林特… |
[12:41] | Do you boys have any idea what time it is? | 你们这群小子知道现在几点了吗 |
[12:45] | Pizza time? | 吃披萨的时间吗 |
[12:47] | Why was the door locked? | 为什么门被锁起来了 |
[12:50] | Ah, you know… | 您知道的… |
[12:52] | – Just messing around. – No reason. | -闹着玩而已 -没什么的 |
[12:53] | Metalhead tried to kill us. | 铁榔头想要杀我们 |
[12:56] | Leonardo? | 李奥纳多 |
[12:58] | The truth is, sensei, | 老师 其实 |
[13:00] | we got to meet April at Murakami’s– | 我们得去村上家见爱普莉尔… |
[13:02] | big mutant sushi problem. | 出现了巨大的寿司变异体 |
[13:04] | We’ll be back before dawn. | 我们会在天亮之前赶回来 |
[13:07] | Don’t wait up for us. | 别等我们了 |
[13:10] | Teenagers. | 年轻人啊 |
[13:16] | Should we just follow the cries of terror or– | 我们是该顺着哭泣声追踪还是 |
[13:18] | Metalhead couldn’t have gotten far. | 铁榔头还没丧心病狂到那个地步 |
[13:20] | If his tracking device is still active– | 如果他身上的追踪装置还起作用的话 |
[13:23] | Let’s see, hmm. | 我们看看 |
[13:23] | Oh, there! Make a left at the next block. | 在那边 下个街区左转 |
[13:34] | There he is. | 他在那边 |
[13:41] | Over here. | 这边 |
[13:42] | Going into… | 他要去… |
[13:47] | a porta-potty? | 移动公厕吗 |
[13:48] | Maybe he has to change his oil. | 他可能是要换换油吧 |
[13:54] | Wait. I saw this on a magic show. | 等等 我看魔术表演的时候看过 |
[13:57] | There’s a secret door down here. | 下面藏着一个暗门 |
[14:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:03] | Definitely not a secret door. | 绝对不是什么暗门 |
[14:06] | I think I’m gonna hurl. | 我好像快吐了 |
[14:11] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[14:16] | I don’t understand. | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:17] | It–it was just… | 这 只是个… |
[14:26] | Ta-da! | 看吧 |
[14:26] | What? | 搞什么 |
[14:32] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[14:33] | I just got the touch. | 我人品好吧 |
[14:34] | L.T.D.– like a turtle do? | 就跟正常乌龟一样轻轻一开 |
[14:39] | It’s some kind of dimensional gateway, | 这是某种空间入口 |
[14:41] | like–like the Kraang portal. | 就像克朗的传送门一样 |
[14:44] | This must be how they disappeared. | 他们一定就是这样消失的 |
[14:47] | I wonder if– | 我想如果… |
[14:54] | Guys! | 兄弟们 |
[14:55] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[14:56] | Guys! | 兄弟们 |
[15:01] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[15:26] | The portal–it’s closing! | 传送门 关上了 |
[15:29] | No turning back now. | 没有回头路了 |
[15:30] | So is this dimension “X”? | 这是X维空间吗 |
[15:33] | If it was, we probably wouldn’t be able to breathe. | 要是的话 我们可能无法呼吸的 |
[15:36] | – My guess is– – Not dimension “X.” | -我猜 -这不是什么X维空间 |
[15:38] | – Got it. – Guys. | -知道了 -兄弟们 |
[15:39] | I found where they took spider bytez. | 我找到咬咬蜘蛛了 |
[15:42] | Hey, fellas. Can we talk about this? | 我说哥们 我们能不动手好好谈谈吗 |
[15:44] | I know bugs in high places. | 我知道好多好地方的虫子 |
[15:46] | I could– | 我可以… |
[15:52] | Wait till I get out of here. | 等我出去 |
[15:53] | Spike? | 斯派克 |
[15:55] | I’m gonna break every tentacle on your pink– | 我要把你的粉色触手一根根打断… |
[16:03] | It looks like a prison. | 这好像是个监狱 |
[16:06] | Snakeweed? | 蛇草 |
[16:09] | Dr. Rockwell? | 洛克伍尔博士 |
[16:11] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:13] | Mr. O’neil– | 奥尼尔先生 |
[16:14] | We got to get him out of here. | 我们得把他救出去 |
[16:27] | Uh, guys? | 兄弟们 |
[16:31] | Metalhead. Is he working for the kraang? | 是铁榔头 他现在为克朗干活吗 |
[16:33] | Dude, I knew something didn’t feel right | 哥们 他抓住我的脸的时候 |
[16:35] | when he grabbed my face. | 我就知道肯定哪里不对劲 |
[16:38] | He came here to free the mutants. | 他是来释放这些变种的 |
[16:40] | All along, we thought he was going crazy, | 我们一直都以为他疯了 |
[16:42] | but he’s here just to save ’em. | 但他其实是想来这里救他们 |
[16:43] | Guys. | 兄弟们 |
[16:44] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[16:46] | – We got to help him! – Donnie, wait. | -我们得帮他 -多尼 等等 |
[17:18] | Kraang, release the mutant captives | 克朗 释放克朗控制的 |
[17:19] | that are controlled by kraang. | 变异囚犯 |
[17:30] | The ones that are turtles that I call frogs | 那些被叫做乌龟 而我称其为青蛙的东西 |
[17:33] | must be… | 必须 |
[17:35] | destroyed! | 毁灭掉 |
[17:39] | Is it me, or is spider bytez | 是我 还是咬咬蜘蛛 |
[17:40] | a lot less spider bytez and a lot more kraang-y? | 不像咬咬蜘蛛而更像克朗 |
[17:59] | Exterminate all mutants. | 消灭所有变种 |
[18:02] | So what do we do, fearless leader? | 我们该怎么办 无畏的老大 |
[18:04] | I’m open to suggestions. | 大家说怎么办 |
[18:23] | The device that is the control device | 负责控制的设备 |
[18:25] | is no longer controlling. | 不再具有控制作用 |
[18:28] | Frogs, are you getting me out of here, | 青蛙 是你们把我弄出去 |
[18:30] | or do I got to do it myself? | 还是要我自己动手啊 |
[18:38] | Metalhead, see if you can open a portal. | 铁榔头 你能打开传送门吗 |
[18:40] | – We’re getting out of here. – Right. | -我们要离开这里 -对 |
[18:42] | All of us–mutants too. | 我们都离开 变种也走 |
[18:52] | Metalhead did it. He opened the portal. | 铁榔头成功了 他把传送门打开了 |
[19:00] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[19:02] | Keep me prisoner? | 竟然把我囚禁起来 |
[19:29] | Every spider for himself. | 蜘蛛不为己 天诛地灭 |
[19:33] | The machine that opened the portal | 打开传送门的机器 |
[19:35] | must close the portal. | 必须关闭传送门 |
[19:39] | Metalhead, you got to keep the portal open! | 铁榔头 你得让传送门一直开着 |
[19:44] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[19:55] | Mr. O’neil. | 奥尼尔先生 |
[19:56] | Fly out of here, please. | 快飞走 拜托了 |
[19:59] | For April. Go! Now! | 为了爱普莉尔 快走 |
[20:04] | Metalhead, we’re leaving. | 铁榔头 我们要走了 |
[20:10] | Come on, you tin can! Move! | 快走啊 大铁头 快走 |
[20:15] | He has to keep it open for us. | 他得帮我们开着传送门 |
[20:17] | But what about him? | 但是他自己呢 |
[20:21] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[20:33] | Metalhead. | 铁榔头 |
[21:10] | Metalhead? | 铁榔头 |
[21:11] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[21:18] | Dude, he saved us. | 哥们 他救了我们 |
[21:20] | He saved all of us. | 他救了我们大家 |
[21:22] | You’re right, Donnie. I should’ve trusted you. | 你说得对 多尼 我应该相信你的 |
[21:25] | I programmed him to be intelligent, | 我开始是把他设计成了智能机器人 |
[21:27] | but I didn’t realize how much he had evolved. | 但是我不知道他自己进化到了这种地步 |
[21:36] | Donnie, I’m sorry about metalhead, bro. | 多尼 铁榔头的事我很遗憾 |
[21:39] | I didn’t really mind it when he grabbed my face. | 其实我不介意他抓我的脸 |
[21:41] | His hands were soft… for a robot. | 他的手很柔软 对机器人而言 |
[21:44] | Thanks, Mikey. | 谢谢 麦奇 |
[21:45] | Do you think you’ll try building another metalhead? | 你以后要再造一个铁榔头吗 |
[21:49] | Maybe I will… | 可能吧 |
[21:51] | One day. | 将来的某一天 |