时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I know they claimed that pizza was gluten-free, | 虽然他们说这披萨没加谷蛋白 |
[00:13] | but I definitely tasted gluten. | 但是我肯定吃到了谷蛋白 |
[00:17] | Thanks for hanging out with us on our date, Irma. | 谢谢你来参加我们的约会 厄玛 |
[00:19] | We really needed a chaperone. | 我们真的很需要你 |
[00:21] | Anything I can do to help. | 能帮到忙我很开心 |
[00:23] | Um, who said this was a date, Casey? | 等等 谁说这是约会了 凯西 |
[00:29] | What the– | 吓死我了 |
[00:29] | I can’t believe someone as big as you | 你都这么大的人了 |
[00:31] | is afraid of a little rat. | 居然害怕小老鼠 |
[00:36] | And I can’t believe that rat | 我觉得奇怪的是 |
[00:38] | was afraid of this adorable little kitty. | 那只老鼠居然怕这只可爱的小喵咪 |
[00:42] | I mean, rats are relatively harmless. | 其实老鼠是不会伤人的 |
[00:44] | They also share many similarities to humans, | 而且他们跟人类有很多相似之处 |
[00:46] | which is why they’re used in scientific experiments. | 所以经常被用于科学研究 |
[00:48] | Does she ever shut up? | 她永远这么话唠吗 |
[00:50] | Little kitty doesn’t have any tags. | 这只小喵咪没有挂标牌 |
[00:52] | We can’t just leave her here. | 我们不能把它留在这里 |
[00:54] | Don’t look at me. I’m more of a rat person. | 别看我 我比较喜欢老鼠 |
[00:58] | Catch you later, Irma. | 回见 厄玛 |
[01:00] | Got to find this kitty a home. | 得给这只猫找个家 |
[01:02] | Sure. Ditch me again. | 好吧 尽情抛下我吧 |
[01:04] | One of these days, I’m gonna find out | 总有一天 我一定会查清楚 |
[01:05] | where you two are always running off to, and then I’ll– | 你们两个到底鬼鬼祟祟去了哪里 到时候我 |
[01:12] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:14] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:16] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:18] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:21] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:23] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:25] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:27] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:30] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:31] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:34] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:36] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:43] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:44] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[01:46] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:48] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[01:51] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[01:53] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[01:55] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[01:57] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[01:59] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:02] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:04] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:06] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:12] | I don’t know, Master Splinter. | 不好说 斯普林特大师 |
[02:14] | This doesn’t seem fair. | 这样似乎不公平 |
[02:20] | I assure you, it isn’t. | 我向你保证 绝对不公平 |
[02:32] | – Oh, man. – A swing and a miss. | -太逗了 -招数名叫”神龟砍歪术” |
[02:35] | Blind fighting is more than honing your other senses. | 蒙眼格斗不仅能培养其他感官 |
[02:38] | It is about perception | 还可以培养第六感 |
[02:39] | and giving the illusion of control. | 以及让对方产生掌控一切的错觉 |
[02:48] | You may think you have the upper hand in the situation, but… | 你可能会觉得自己占优势 但是 |
[02:53] | You do not. | 并没有 |
[02:58] | Looks like someone needs a shower. | 看来某人得好好洗个澡了 |
[03:00] | How’s that floor tasting, lame-enardo? | 地板的味道如何啊 “弱”奥纳多 |
[03:03] | It is not hard to sense loudmouths. | 你们这些大嘴巴 太容易暴露了 |
[03:14] | You…turtles! | 你们这群乌龟 |
[03:17] | You will all… | 全都要… |
[03:24] | Master Splinter, are you all right? | 斯普林特大师 你还好吗 |
[03:27] | I am sorry, my sons. | 很抱歉 孩子们 |
[03:29] | This is– something is wrong. | 我有点 不太对劲 |
[03:34] | I must meditate. | 我得打坐冥想了 |
[03:35] | We will continue this training another time. | 我们下次再继续练习 |
[03:39] | Yo, did you see that? | 你刚刚看到了吗 |
[03:41] | Sensei gave me the crazy eyes. | 老师的眼神好可怕 |
[03:56] | So I wonder what got into master Splin– | 不知道斯普林特大师出了什么… |
[03:59] | Brain freeze! | 透心凉 嗷呜 |
[04:01] | Mikey! You’re making a mess! | 麦奇 你弄得到处都是了 |
[04:03] | Keep your ice cream away from my experiment. | 把你的冰淇淋拿开 别在我机器旁边吃 |
[04:06] | I’m trying to make retro-mutagen. | 我还想造出变异解药呢 |
[04:10] | Always messing up my stuff. | 总是弄坏我的东西 |
[04:14] | Hey, guys. What’s up? | 你们好呀 |
[04:15] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[04:18] | And Casey. | 和凯西 |
[04:20] | Donatello. | 多纳泰罗 |
[04:21] | I came to see if you guys could look after this. | 我来是想问问你们能不能照顾它 |
[04:26] | Look at you! | 小萌喵 |
[04:28] | Coochie-woochie-woochie! | 咕叽咕叽咕叽 |
[04:32] | Can we keep her? | 咱们养了吧 |
[04:33] | You know, master Splinter is a rat. | 亲 斯普林特大师可是一只老鼠 |
[04:35] | Yeah, what if that cat goes nuts and attacks him? | 对啊 万一猫发疯了攻击他怎么办 |
[04:38] | She could feed off his body for months. | 大师的重量够它吃好几个月的 |
[04:40] | You know, there is something seriously wrong with you. | 知道么 你的脑回路严重有问题 |
[04:46] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[05:01] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么 |
[05:08] | Everything okay, Mikey? | 没事吧 麦奇 |
[05:09] | Yeah, yeah, it’s cold– | 当然 当然 冷着呢 |
[05:11] | I mean cool. Everything’s cool. | 我是说好着呢 好爽 |
[05:14] | Cool like ice cream. Ice cream’s cold. | 像冰淇淋一样爽 冰淇淋好冷 |
[05:54] | No. | 不 |
[05:56] | I defeated you. | 我明明打败了你 |
[05:57] | You were gone. | 你已经消失了 |
[06:03] | I am never gone. | 我从未消失 |
[06:05] | I live because you live. | 我存在因为你存在 |
[06:07] | Get out of my mind! | 滚出我的思绪 |
[06:09] | I’m even deeper than your mind. | 我在你的思维更深处 |
[06:12] | I’m inside your very soul. | 充斥着你的灵魂 |
[06:14] | You will give everything to your king! | 你将把一切都敬献给你的王 |
[06:17] | Your rat king! | 你的鼠王 |
[06:21] | No! | 不 |
[06:22] | You have no control over me. | 你控制不了我的 |
[06:25] | I have what I came for. | 我已经达到目的了 |
[06:39] | Don’t worry, my little friend. | 别担心 小伙伴 |
[06:40] | This will keep you from melting | 你待在这里就不会融化了 |
[06:42] | until I use my scientific genius to figure something out. | 我会用我的科学天赋想到办法的 |
[06:50] | You taste so good, my little ice cream kitty. | 你味道真好 我的小冰淇淋喵喵 |
[06:55] | Mikey? | 麦奇 |
[07:00] | Uh, I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[07:02] | I swear I never touched it, and– | 我发誓我没碰过它 而且 |
[07:03] | What are you babbling about? | 你在那絮叨什么呢 |
[07:06] | Need ice… | 我需要冰… |
[07:08] | for my head… | 敷脑袋… |
[07:10] | And possibly a cheesicle. | 最好是奶酪冰 |
[07:13] | You can’t do that! No, sensei! | 您不能这么做 不行 老师 |
[07:16] | No? | 不行 |
[07:18] | You tell me no? | 你跟我说不行 |
[07:29] | This is not helping my whole rat thing. | 我的惧鼠症是好不了 |
[07:35] | Help him! | 快帮忙 |
[07:41] | I’ve got what I came for. | 我已经达到目的了 |
[07:44] | Soon New York and the world will be mine! | 很快纽约和世界就会是我的了 |
[07:51] | Sensei, are you okay? | 老师 您还好吗 |
[07:52] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[07:54] | The rat king has returned. | 鼠王回来了 |
[08:09] | Go forth, my rat warriors. | 出发 我的鼠君 |
[08:12] | You know what you must do. | 你们知道自己的使命 |
[08:15] | Attack! | 攻击 |
[08:58] | Look at it, Aristotle– | 瞧啊 亚里士多德 |
[09:00] | Such beautiful chaos. | 多么绚丽的混乱场面 |
[09:03] | I can see it through every pair of rodent eyes. | 我可以通过每只啮齿动物的眼睛看到这景象 |
[09:06] | Soon, this world will belong to our rat brethren… | 很快 世界将是老鼠的天下… |
[09:11] | with me as king. | 而我是老鼠之王 |
[09:13] | This is Joan Grody reporting live from Bleecker Street, | 这里是乔安·古罗迪从布利克街发来的报道 |
[09:16] | where giant rats have emerged from the sewers. | 大量硕鼠从这条街的下水道窜出 |
[09:20] | These revolting rodents are snatching people away | 这些令人作呕的鼠军正在掠夺人类 |
[09:23] | on this edition of… | 一切尽在本集… |
[09:25] | Grody to the Max. | 《古罗迪超越极限》 |
[09:30] | Giant rats? | 硕鼠 |
[09:32] | Giant…Rats? | 大…老鼠 |
[09:34] | Maybe you should sit this one out, Casey. | 这次任务你还是别参加了吧 凯西 |
[09:37] | We could really use your help, sensei. | 我们真的需要您的帮助 老师 |
[09:39] | Last time you took that creep down with one punch. | 上次您一拳就把那个怪物打败了 |
[09:42] | Last time was different, Leonardo. | 上次不一样 李奥纳多 |
[09:44] | The rat king has grown too powerful. | 鼠王的力量变得异常强大 |
[09:46] | I do not fear for myself, but for what he could… | 我并不担心自己 而是害怕他会… |
[09:50] | force me to do. | 逼我做可怕的事 |
[09:55] | The human species is coming to an end. | 人类时代就要终结了 |
[09:59] | It is time to advance the next phase of evolution. | 是时候进入进化的新阶段了 |
[10:02] | Rodents shall rule! | 唯鼠独尊 |
[10:07] | What? | 什么 |
[10:09] | Why do I have to wear the cheese? | 为什么是我戴奶酪 |
[10:12] | We have to lead them away, | 我们得引开他们 |
[10:14] | and you’re awesome at being bait. | 你最适合做诱饵了 |
[10:17] | This is the worst thing ever! | 没有什么比这更糟糕的了 |
[10:25] | Faster, faster, faster! | 加速 加速 加速 |
[10:31] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[10:41] | Revel in the madness, my brother. | 疯魔吧 我的兄弟 |
[10:44] | There is room for you in my new world. | 我的新世界里有你一席之地 |
[10:47] | No! Get out of my head! | 不 滚出我的脑海 |
[10:50] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[10:51] | You already belong to me. | 你早已臣服于我 |
[10:53] | You just don’t know it yet. | 只是你自己不知道罢了 |
[10:56] | They’re gonna get me! | 他们快追上我了 |
[11:06] | A little help here, guys! | 快来帮帮我啊 伙计们 |
[11:42] | No rat messes with Casey Jones! | 臭老鼠也敢惹我凯西·琼斯 |
[11:52] | Casey! Guys, turn the cart around! | 凯西 伙计们 快调头 |
[11:55] | Oh, no. | 这下糟了 |
[11:57] | Let’s split up! | 我们分头行动 |
[12:07] | Caligula, come to me! | 卡利古拉 快来我这边 |
[12:14] | Come, my brothers. | 回来吧 我的兄弟们 |
[12:16] | Claudius, Nero, Commodus, | 克劳迪亚斯 尼禄 康茂德 |
[12:18] | the rest of you, back to the lair! | 还有其他老鼠 全部退回老巢 |
[12:21] | We have enough humans. | 捕获的人类够用了 |
[12:26] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[12:33] | No, you don’t! | 不 你休想带走他 |
[12:40] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[12:43] | Is Casey… | 凯西是不是… |
[12:49] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:52] | Mister? | 先生 |
[12:56] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[12:58] | Uh, I’m fine, Miss. | 我没事 小姐 |
[13:01] | Where are we? | 这是什么地方 |
[13:03] | The sewers. | 下水道 |
[13:04] | We’re prisoners… | 我们现在是囚犯 |
[13:06] | of the Rat King. | 鼠王把我们抓来的 |
[13:08] | Welcome, esteemed guests. | 欢迎光临 我尊敬的客人们 |
[13:10] | There’s no need to fear. I will not hurt you. | 没必要害怕 我不会伤害你们的 |
[13:13] | That I promise. | 这点我能保证 |
[13:15] | Let us out of here, you freak! | 放我们出去 你这个怪物 |
[13:17] | All in good time. | 时机一到自然会放了你们 |
[13:19] | These were simple, ordinary rats | 这些现在还是普通的老鼠 |
[13:22] | until I transformed them | 我可以用特制的 |
[13:24] | with my special mutagenic growth serum. | 诱变生长血清改造他们 |
[13:27] | But these were not the soldiers I was looking for. | 但是他们并不是我要寻找的战士 |
[13:32] | I have just unlocked | 我刚刚解开了 |
[13:34] | the secrets of the ultimate army– | 终极军团的奥秘… |
[13:38] | Rat People! | 鼠人 |
[13:40] | And you, my friends, | 而你们 我的朋友 |
[13:42] | will become that army! | 将会成为我的终极军团 |
[13:56] | The Rat King peered into my mind | 鼠王窥视我的内心 |
[13:59] | to see what makes me unique. | 想弄明白是什么让我与众不同 |
[14:01] | With that knowledge, | 探查清楚后 |
[14:02] | he will create an army of Rat People. | 他会建立一支鼠人军团 |
[14:06] | We got to stop him, sensei. | 我们得阻止他 老师 |
[14:08] | I told you, he is too powerful… | 我跟你们说过 他太强大了… |
[14:11] | Even for me. | 连我都无法战胜他 |
[14:13] | But, Master Splinter, | 但是 斯普林特大师 |
[14:14] | if there’s one time we could use your help, it’s now. | 现在是您出手帮助我们的最佳时机 |
[14:17] | Enough! | 够了 |
[14:18] | I will not put you in danger again. | 我不会再置你们于险境了 |
[14:22] | We believe in you, sensei. | 我们相信你 老师 |
[14:23] | We need your help and so does Casey. | 我们和凯西需要您的帮助 |
[14:39] | Are you ready for the most dangerous, | 准备好迎接你这辈子 |
[14:42] | crucial mission of your life? | 最危险 最残酷的任务了吗 |
[14:46] | Kitty. Then let’s do this! | 小猫咪 我们上吧 |
[14:54] | That’s right, Aristotle. | 没错 亚里士多德 |
[14:56] | Every time one of my Rat People bites a human, | 每当我的鼠人咬人时 |
[15:00] | they will infect them, causing the mutation to spread | 他们会传染人类导致变异在人群中传播 |
[15:03] | and spread until every human being | 直至将这不幸世界的所有人 |
[15:06] | in this wretched world transforms into one of us. | 都改造成为我们的一份子 |
[15:12] | What’s that you say? | 你说什么 |
[15:13] | The serum’s not perfected? | 血清有缺陷 |
[15:15] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[15:20] | Cheese. | 奶酪 |
[15:21] | Give me cheese. | 给我奶酪 |
[15:24] | Well, not every experiment can be a success. | 并不是每次试验都能成功 |
[15:28] | But this new serum will work. | 但是这种新型血清肯定没问题的 |
[15:31] | Perhaps we should test it. | 也许我们该测试一下 |
[15:34] | You’re right, Aristotle. | 你说得对 亚里士多德 |
[15:36] | She is the perfect test subject. | 她确实是绝佳的试验对象 |
[15:46] | There’s Casey. | 凯西在那里 |
[15:47] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[15:49] | And…Irma? | 还有 厄玛也在 |
[15:50] | We can’t let the humans see us, April. | 不能让人类看到我们 爱普莉尔 |
[15:52] | You have to free ’em. | 你得去放了他们 |
[15:56] | Sensei? | 老师 |
[15:57] | It is time the rat king is dethroned. | 鼠王退位的时候到了 |
[16:00] | I knew you wouldn’t let us down. | 我就知道你不会让我们失望的 |
[16:02] | If I should lose control, | 如果我失控了 |
[16:04] | you do what you have to do. | 你们该怎么做就怎么做 |
[16:07] | Nothing’s gonna happen | 不会有事的 |
[16:09] | ’cause I got my super-secret weapon. | 因为我带来了超级秘密武器 |
[16:11] | Yeah. | 乖哦 |
[16:12] | Let’s go! | 行动 |
[16:39] | No! Get out! | 不 快滚开 |
[16:41] | You’re mine now, Splinter. | 你是我的了 斯普林特 |
[16:44] | Destroy your sons… | 去杀了你的儿子… |
[16:47] | one by one! | 一只只杀掉 |
[16:50] | Forget that, rat king! | 你休想 鼠王 |
[16:52] | Oh, yeah! | 看招 |
[16:54] | Ice cream kitty, away! | 冰淇淋小猫咪 上 |
[17:03] | – Is that April’s cat? – Absolutely not. | -那是爱普莉尔的猫咪吗 -当然不是 |
[17:10] | Destroy them! | 把他们统统杀掉 |
[17:18] | Go, Caligula! | 卡利古拉 上 |
[17:24] | You run like a coward when not in control! | 你控制不了局面的时候就跟懦夫一样逃跑 |
[17:26] | Who said I’m not in control? | 谁说我控制不了局面了 |
[17:28] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[17:37] | Smell the cheese. | 来闻闻奶酪 |
[17:40] | Smell the cheese! | 再来闻闻 |
[17:42] | Come on, smell it! | 快来闻啊 混蛋 |
[17:49] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[17:59] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[17:59] | – Finally free! – April! | -终于自由了 -爱普莉尔 |
[18:01] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[18:02] | Did you follow the trail of rat droppings? | 你是跟着老鼠屎找到我们的吗 |
[18:04] | – It has a unique aroma of– – Not now, Irma! | -那有种奇特的味道 -别说了 厄玛 |
[18:07] | Let’s free the others and get out of here. | 我们快把别人放了然后离开这里 |
[18:09] | Irma, give me a hand with their cages. | 厄玛 帮我把其他人的笼子放下来 |
[18:24] | – Run! Get out of here! – Yes! Yes! | -快跑 快跑 -太好了 |
[18:36] | Got you, D. | 抓住你了 D |
[18:38] | What? | 搞什么 |
[18:41] | We’re gonna talk about that later. | 这个我们以后再好好算账 |
[19:10] | Fall! | 下去 |
[19:17] | No. | 不 |
[19:18] | I will not let you escape this time. | 这次我不会再让你逃掉了 |
[19:26] | Hurry! Everyone, run! | 快 大家快跑 |
[19:28] | We’ll lock the door! | 然后我们把门关上 |
[19:33] | You guys get everyone to safety. | 你们去帮大家转移到安全的地方 |
[19:34] | We got this covered. | 这里交给我们 |
[19:35] | You always do. | 你一向如此 |
[19:41] | I’ll be fine if I live the rest of my life | 以后应该都不会有事的 |
[19:43] | without seeing another… | 只要不让我再见到… |
[19:45] | rat. | 老鼠… |
[19:51] | I’ve had about enough of you. | 我真是受够你们了 |
[20:03] | Easy, Mr. Rat. | 别紧张 老鼠先生 |
[20:18] | Ice cream kitty! | 冰淇淋小猫咪 |
[20:20] | You’re my hero! | 你是我的英雄 |
[20:23] | And you taste so good. | 你真是太香了 |
[20:28] | I think that’s all the rats. | 老鼠应该都打光了吧 |
[20:31] | But what about sensei? | 可是老师呢 |
[20:56] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[20:57] | Bow before your master, rat. | 臣服于你的主人吧 老鼠 |
[20:59] | There’s nothing you can do that I can’t see coming. | 你要做什么我看得一清二楚 |
[21:02] | So you still think you are in control of the situation. | 你还以为情况在你的掌控之下吗 |
[21:08] | Aristotle! | 亚里士多德 |
[21:11] | You’ll pay for that. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[21:13] | I can still see through your eyes. | 我还能通过你的眼睛看东西 |
[21:18] | What? | 干什么 |
[21:19] | How about…now? | 那 现在呢 |
[21:23] | Control is an illusion. | 控制只是一种幻像 |
[21:30] | Where… | 你… |
[21:32] | are you? | 在哪里 |
[21:36] | It can be even more blinding than the inability to see. | 控制欲会让你比眼盲更加蒙蔽 |
[21:39] | It can… | 它能… |
[21:45] | send you over the edge. | 让你玩火自焚 |
[21:49] | Good-bye, my king. | 永别了 我的鼠王 |