时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Karai, Shredder didn’t authorize your little operation. | 卡莱 施莱德并没有给你行动权限 |
[00:17] | – I think we should– – Silence! | -我们应该… -闭嘴 |
[00:18] | I’m in charge while my father’s in Japan! | 我父亲回日本期间 我是老大 |
[00:21] | If we score an ambush on the turtles, | 如果我们伏击乌龟们成功 |
[00:22] | it’ll make us both look good. | 父亲回来后 我们都有功劳 |
[00:24] | Now quiet. Here they come. | 别说话 他们要来了 |
[00:34] | Hold up, ninjas! | 等等 忍者们 |
[00:36] | I have a feeling we’re not alone here. | 我感觉这里并不只有我们 |
[00:39] | You’re right, Leo. | 你说得对 李奥 |
[00:40] | We have a potential spy. | 我们中有个间谍 |
[00:47] | I thought I heard– | 我似乎听到了 |
[00:48] | Foot! Attack! | 大脚帮 攻击 |
[00:53] | Serving one bot, hot! | 为一个虫子服务 好玩吗 |
[00:58] | Get off of me, Rahzar! | 放开我 莱扎尔 |
[01:07] | Look out! | 小心 |
[01:11] | Let’s take her down once and for all. | 一举击败她吧 一劳永逸 |
[01:21] | Karai, listen… | 卡莱 听我说 |
[01:26] | There’s something you should know. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[01:28] | It’s about your father. | 是关于你父亲的 |
[01:32] | Your real father! | 你的亲生父亲 |
[01:36] | Your real name is Miwa! | 你的真名叫美和 |
[01:38] | I’m not interested in anything | 我对这些没兴趣 |
[01:40] | but you begging for your life. | 只对你的求饶感兴趣 |
[01:46] | Earthquake! | 地震了 |
[01:47] | In New York? | 纽约居然地震 |
[01:52] | Karai, look out! | 卡莱 小心 |
[02:00] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:03] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:05] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:07] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:09] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:11] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:14] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:16] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:18] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:20] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:22] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:24] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:31] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:33] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:35] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:37] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:39] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:41] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:43] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:45] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:48] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:50] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:52] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:54] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:01] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[03:01] | Keep digging! | 继续挖 |
[03:05] | Leo? | 李奥 |
[03:07] | I think my shell got knocked loose. | 我的壳都被砸松了 |
[03:09] | What was that? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[03:10] | Some kind of localized quake. | 似乎是局部地震 |
[03:12] | But what caused it? | 是什么引发的 |
[03:13] | Oh, no, she’s gone! | 该死 她走了 |
[03:17] | I could’ve changed everything. | 我本可以改变这一切 |
[03:20] | Now it’s too late. | 而现在已经太迟了 |
[03:24] | Scientists are calling them “Microquakes,” | 科学家们称之为”微型地震” |
[03:26] | but they shake so hard, | 但是强度很大 |
[03:27] | this reporter’s hair was badly messed up! | 我这位记者的头发已经凌乱 |
[03:31] | No need for concern– | 不必担心 |
[03:32] | I’m being treated by my stylist. | 我的发型师会帮我整理 |
[03:34] | Dude! His poor hair! | 天哪 可怜的头发 |
[03:36] | Earthquakes in Manhattan? | 曼哈顿居然地震 |
[03:38] | Something is definitely up. | 肯定出了什么事 |
[03:44] | I’ve been graphing the earthquake epicenters. | 我在分析震源的分布 |
[03:46] | They’re happening in a pattern | 其实有一定规律 |
[03:48] | that’s not at all random. | 并不完全随机 |
[03:50] | Is that awesome or awesome bad? | 所以是好消息还是坏消息 |
[03:52] | Awesome bad, Mikey. | 坏消息 麦奇 |
[03:54] | I got weird energy readings under the epicenter. | 在震源下方有奇怪的能量源 |
[03:57] | I think some kind of tech is causing the quakes. | 应该是一些技术造成的地震 |
[04:01] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想的一样吗 |
[04:09] | Mikey, who has that kind of technology? | 麦奇 那种技术谁有 |
[04:24] | Master Splinter, I tried to tell Karai | 斯普林特大师 我试过告诉卡莱 |
[04:27] | that you’re her father. | 说你是她的亲生父亲 |
[04:30] | I thought if she knew she might come over to our side. | 我以为她知道真相之后 会转而支持你 |
[04:34] | There is a saying. | 有句话是这么说的 |
[04:36] | “He who runs his mouth gets a face full of nunchaku.” | “多管闲事多吃屁” |
[04:39] | They say that in Japan? | 日本有这种俗语吗 |
[04:40] | They would if you were there. | 如果见到你 就会这样说 |
[04:42] | Still, your heart is in the right place. | 不过 你确实是出于好心 |
[04:46] | Perhaps it is time she knew the truth. | 也许是时候告诉她真相了 |
[04:50] | Maybe you should tell the other guys, Sensei. | 也许你应该告诉其他人 老师 |
[04:58] | This is difficult, | 这事很难说出口 |
[05:00] | but it is time you all knew the truth. | 但是应该告诉你们了 |
[05:02] | The child I thought I had lost in the fire, | 我以为那场火灾夺走了我的孩子 |
[05:05] | Miwa, is Karai, my daughter. | 也就是美和 但卡莱就是美和 |
[05:12] | Fury became flame, | 当时火星四溢 |
[05:14] | and flame darkened the world with smoke. | 火焰滋生 肆虐出无数黑烟 |
[05:16] | And in that darkness, Shredder stole Miwa away. | 在黑烟中 施莱德偷走了美和 |
[05:24] | I thought she had perished, | 我以为她夭折了 |
[05:26] | but she was raised by Shredder as his daughter | 但是她却被施莱德养大 |
[05:29] | and trained as a deadly foot assassin. | 被训练成了一名大脚帮死士 |
[05:32] | Wait. T-this can’t be. | 等等 不是吧 |
[05:34] | It’s some kind of joke, right, Sensei? | 你是开玩笑的吧 老师 |
[05:36] | Karai’s our sister? | 卡莱是我们的妹妹 |
[05:38] | Sensei, she’s still our enemy. | 老师 她还是我们的敌人 |
[05:40] | She was raised by Shredder. | 她是施莱德养大的 |
[05:42] | Yeah. How can we ever trust her? | 对啊 我们怎么能相信她 |
[05:45] | There is good in her. | 她也有善心 |
[05:47] | I know this. | 我知道 |
[05:49] | The truth must be told, | 我必须说出真相 |
[05:52] | and it too will be an earthquake. | 虽然我知道事实会很震撼 |
[05:56] | Father should’ve been back hours ago | 父亲几小时前就该回来了 |
[05:58] | with his new little… secret weapon. | 还该带着他新得手的秘密武器 |
[06:00] | I’ve heard rumors it’s a new mutant– | 听说是个新变种 |
[06:02] | Part woman, part tuna… | 一半是女人 一半是金枪鱼 |
[06:03] | – All lover. – I hope not. | -小情人 -但愿不要 |
[06:06] | I’m allergic to fish. | 我对鱼过敏 |
[06:07] | Nothing personal, Xever. | 无意冒犯 赛弗 |
[06:09] | All I know is that he’s a deadly assassin. | 我只知道他是个致命的刺客 |
[06:12] | The crying turned him into a mutant | 几十年前 死者的哭号 |
[06:13] | when he was a kid decades ago. | 将他变成了变种 |
[06:26] | Father. | 父亲 |
[06:27] | Master Shredder. | 施莱德大师 |
[06:30] | You look terrible, Bradford. | 你看起来糟透了 布拉福德 |
[06:37] | I have returned, | 我回来了 |
[06:39] | and I bring with me the most feared assassin | 而且带来了全亚洲 |
[06:41] | in all of Asia. | 最可怕的杀手 |
[06:57] | Tiger Claw. | 虎爪 |
[07:01] | This is your secret weapon, father– | 这就是你的秘密武器吗 父亲 |
[07:03] | Another freak? | 又一个变种怪物吗 |
[07:06] | This is the Foot Clan you promised me? | 这就是你跟我说的大脚帮吗 |
[07:09] | I must say, Master Shredder, | 施莱德大师 我必须说 |
[07:11] | I am disappointed. | 我很失望 |
[07:19] | I honor you, great Tiger Claw. | 我尊崇您 伟大的虎爪 |
[07:22] | Can I offer you some refreshments? | 您想吃什么点心吗 |
[07:26] | Milk, skim. | 牛奶 要脱脂的 |
[07:32] | Sensitive subject maybe… | 我这话可能有点不礼貌 |
[07:35] | but shouldn’t tigers have tails? | 不过 老虎不应该有尾巴吗 |
[07:37] | Don’t mock me, child. | 别嘲笑我 孩子 |
[07:40] | It was a rival who sliced off my tail. | 有个对手削下了我的尾巴 |
[07:43] | One day I will find it, | 有一天我会找到他 |
[07:45] | and he will pay the price! | 他一定会为此付出代价 |
[07:50] | If you can’t keep your own tail– | 如果你连自己的尾巴都守不住… |
[07:51] | Silence, Karai. | 安静 卡莱 |
[07:54] | You will treat Tiger Claw with utmost respect. | 你要对虎爪致以最崇高的敬意 |
[07:56] | He is my new second in command. | 他是我的新副手 |
[07:59] | What? | 什么 |
[08:00] | I’ve earned that job, | 那个职位是我的 |
[08:02] | not some oversized cat in a scarf! | 怎么能给这个戴围巾的大猫 |
[08:04] | Enough! | 够了 |
[08:05] | Tiger Claw, take my daughter with you | 虎爪 带着我的女儿 |
[08:07] | to capture Splinter and his turtles. | 去抓斯普林特和他的乌龟们吧 |
[08:10] | Karai, do not disobey him. | 卡莱 不许你违背他的命令 |
[08:26] | So, April, vigilante-ing is cool and all, | 爱普莉尔 治安维持确实挺酷的 |
[08:28] | but how about a real date? | 但是我们真能约个会吗 |
[08:31] | What do you call this? | 那这算什么 |
[08:32] | I was thinking, you know, | 我只是觉得 |
[08:33] | maybe something a little cozier. | 舒适一点的会比较好 |
[08:35] | You, me… | 你和我… |
[08:37] | The Kraang! | 克朗 |
[08:39] | Nah, aliens would just mess up my mix. | 这帮外星人就会搅局 |
[08:41] | There’s so many of them. | 好多克朗啊 |
[08:43] | So these are the robots you told me about? | 这就是你跟我说的那帮机器人 |
[08:46] | With the little brains inside, yeah. | 对 里面有个小脑袋 |
[08:48] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[08:54] | That’s a new trick. | 是个新把戏 |
[08:55] | I got this, red. | 交给我了 小红毛 |
[08:56] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[09:08] | When you play cricket, | 打板球的时候 |
[09:09] | you got to have some crumpets. | 得配烤饼才行 |
[09:19] | Let’s take this to Donnie, let him check it out. | 去找多尼 让他看看 |
[09:22] | Why not take it to a real laboratory? | 为什么不去真正的实验室 |
[09:24] | Trust me, Donnie’s way ahead of most scientists. | 相信我 多尼的水平比大多数科学家都高很多 |
[09:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[09:31] | And then you press this button… | 然后按下按钮… |
[09:36] | and portable portal. | 一个便携式传送门 |
[09:39] | The Kraang are always one step ahead. | 克朗总是一步领先 |
[09:43] | I wonder if this is what’s behind the earthquakes. | 我怀疑这是否就是引发地震的原因 |
[09:45] | – We’re gonna have to test it. – I don’t know, Donnie. | -我们得验证一下 -我不确定 多尼 |
[09:47] | You think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[09:48] | If you turtles are gonna be slow about it, | 如果你们这帮龟仔要在这磨磨蹭蹭 |
[09:51] | I’m going. | 我走先 |
[09:52] | You’re crazy! Nuts! Out of your gourd! | 你疯了 傻了 脑子被驴踢了吧 |
[09:55] | I’m going first. | 我先来 |
[09:57] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[09:58] | Come on, red! | 快点 小红毛 |
[10:00] | April, wait for me! | 爱普莉尔 等等我 |
[10:05] | Can’t let them go alone, dude. | 不能扔下他们不管 老兄 |
[10:09] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[10:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | This is weird. | 太诡异了 |
[10:44] | It’s like the grand central station of dimensional travel! | 好像次元旅行中央车站 |
[10:48] | The Kraang must use it as a gateway between realities. | 这一定是克朗通往真实世界的通道 |
[10:51] | Guys, the door’s gone! We’re trapped! | 门不见了 我们被困住了 |
[10:54] | There’s thousands of doors. | 这有好多门呢 |
[10:56] | Everyone, start searching for a way home. | 大家分头找回家的路 |
[11:01] | Look at this, April. | 瞧这里 爱普莉尔 |
[11:05] | Amazing. It’s so beautiful. | 赞 太漂亮了 |
[11:09] | Check this out, red. | 快来看 小红毛 |
[11:22] | It’s us! | 是我们 |
[11:23] | Why do we look like dorks? | 为什么我们看起来那么呆 |
[11:26] | Is that supposed to be April? | 那个是爱普莉尔吗 |
[11:28] | Nice jumpsuit. | 连裤衫好美 |
[11:30] | Guys, look! | 伙计们 快看 |
[11:32] | I think it’s… | 我想这就是… |
[11:33] | Dimension “X.” | X次元 |
[11:36] | Home of the Kraang. | 克朗的大本营 |
[11:38] | This place is making my brain melt! | 这地方快把我的脑袋融掉了 |
[11:41] | I-I sense something coming. | 我感到有东西过来了 |
[11:48] | Oh, no. How do you close the door? | 哦不 怎么关门啊 |
[11:50] | Where’s the–the knob? Where’s the knob? | 门把手呢 门把手在哪 |
[11:52] | They’re onto us! | 被他们发现了 |
[11:55] | Get ready, team. | 准备作战 |
[12:02] | Biotroids, destroy! | 生物机器人 开始毁灭 |
[12:15] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[12:17] | Thanks, D. | 谢谢 D |
[12:18] | It was nothing. Look out! | 没什么啦 小心 |
[12:35] | Casey Jones shoots… | 凯西·琼斯射门… |
[12:39] | He scores! | 得分 |
[12:58] | – Here it comes! – Look out! | -过来了 -小心 |
[13:04] | Guys, let’s follow ’em! | 快跟上他们 |
[13:06] | They’re gone! | 不见了 |
[13:08] | We got to get that remote. | 得拿到遥控器 |
[13:18] | Butt cannons! Run! | 屁屁炮 快跑 |
[13:27] | Guys, what dimension are we in? | 伙计们 现在是哪个次元啊 |
[13:32] | The others are trapped over there. | 其他人被困在那里了 |
[13:34] | Yeah, and the smart member of the team | 是啊 全队的军师 |
[13:35] | is trapped with them. | 也被困住了 |
[13:39] | This is your fault, Leo. | 都是你的错 李奥 |
[13:40] | If you hadn’t gotten us… | 如果你没让我们… |
[13:44] | We got to find the source of these quakes. | 我们得找到震源 |
[13:49] | Karai, you have your instructions. | 卡莱 去执行你的任务 |
[13:55] | Who the heck is that? | 这东西谁啊 |
[13:56] | You may call me… Tiger Claw! | 你可以叫我…虎爪 |
[14:00] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[14:01] | I was totally gonna name him Tiger Claw! | 正想叫他虎爪来着 |
[14:04] | I ask only once. | 我只说一次 |
[14:06] | Summon your rat master. | 召唤你们的鼠师父现身 |
[14:08] | Sorry, pal! I’m not a cat person. | 不好意思 伙计 我不是爱猫人士 |
[14:12] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[14:19] | You are nothing but cubs. | 一帮乳臭未干的小崽子 |
[14:23] | Nice kitty. | 乖猫咪 |
[14:25] | Let me see if I have some catnip on me. | 让我看看身上带没带猫薄荷 |
[14:32] | Come on, bros, we got to get to high ground! | 快点 我们得到高处去 |
[14:42] | Out of my way, Don. | 别挡路 多尼 |
[14:46] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[14:55] | That was too close. | 好险啊 |
[14:57] | All right, Donnie. | 好了多尼 |
[14:58] | How do we get out of here? | 我们怎么离开这里 |
[14:59] | You’re the expert, gap-tooth. | 你可是专家 缺牙哥 |
[15:01] | Gap-tooth? | 缺牙哥 |
[15:02] | Look in the mirror lately, cave-mouth? | 拜托照照镜子 豁牙弟 |
[15:04] | Guys, stop! Check this out. | 你们俩别吵了 快来看 |
[15:08] | It looks like another part of dimension “X.” | 好像是X次元的另一个部分 |
[15:13] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:15] | Kraang is aware of spies in that doorway | 克朗在入口处发现了间谍 |
[15:18] | where Kraang is not but soon will be. | 克朗将迅速到达 |
[15:21] | I think we’re in serious trouble. | 这下情况严重了 |
[15:24] | – Don’t tell me… – Oh, great. | -别告诉我… -这下好了 |
[15:26] | Surrender is optimum. | 投降是上策 |
[15:28] | Non-surrender means disintegration, | 不投降即被瓦解 |
[15:30] | which is less optimum. | 为下策 |
[15:32] | For now. Play along. | 暂时 投降一下 |
[15:34] | For the record, | 正式声明 |
[15:35] | I don’t count this as a surrender. | 我不认为这是一次投降 |
[15:56] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[16:13] | You are defeated. | 你们被打败了 |
[16:15] | Summon your master, | 叫你们的师父出来 |
[16:16] | or the little one goes into the furnace. | 要不然你们的小弟就要进熔炉了 |
[16:19] | Don’t do it, Leo! | 别听他的 李奥 |
[16:21] | It’s a trap for Splinter! | 这是给斯普林特设的陷阱 |
[16:23] | Of course it’s a trap. | 我知道是个陷阱 |
[16:24] | Tell me the part where I have a choice. | 可我能有什么选择 |
[16:31] | The cheese phone! Truly an emergency. | 奶酪电话 有紧急情况 |
[16:35] | Moshi moshi. | 喂 |
[16:37] | Leonardo! What is the problem? | 李奥纳多 出什么事了 |
[16:39] | Do not fear, my son. I am on my way. | 别害怕 孩子 我这就来 |
[16:48] | I can’t believe you called him. | 不敢相信你真打电话了 |
[16:50] | If anything happens, to Splinter… | 如果斯普林特出了什么事… |
[16:51] | – What else could I do, Raph? – The rat! | -我还能怎么办 拉斐 -那只老鼠 |
[16:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[16:58] | One push and you all go into the furnace. | 信不信我让你们进熔炉 |
[17:01] | Just wait, Tiger Claw. | 等着瞧 虎爪 |
[17:03] | Splinter’s gonna kick that little stub of a tail | 斯普林特会把你的小尾巴根 |
[17:05] | – so deep in your striped– – Silence! | -狠狠地踢进你的条纹… -闭嘴 |
[17:08] | I am tired of waiting. | 我已经等得不耐烦了 |
[17:10] | Your lives end now. | 你们的命到头了 |
[17:15] | This is it! | 要玩完了 |
[17:15] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[17:17] | Raph, it was me who ate your last piece | 拉斐 是我吃了你最后一片 |
[17:18] | of chocolate pepperoni pizza. | 巧克力意大利香肠披萨 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry, man! I was so hungry. | 对不起 我当时太饿了 |
[17:24] | Release my sons! | 放了我的孩子们 |
[17:26] | Now! | 马上 |
[17:50] | I prefer to slice you into bite-sized pieces. | 我更想把你撕成碎片 |
[18:02] | You will continue marching from the place you are | 你们将继续前行 到达你们 |
[18:04] | to the place you are not yet. | 还没有到达的地方 |
[18:08] | At least we’re back in New York. | 至少我们回到纽约了 |
[18:10] | Didn’t they mention feeding us something? | 他们有没有说过要喂咱们点吃的 |
[18:12] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[18:13] | No, they said they’d feed us to something, | 没有 他们说要把我们当食物喂给 |
[18:16] | – something called a… – Kraathatrogon… | -一种叫… -克朗巨虫 |
[18:18] | which is–actually, I have no clue what it is. | 就是一种 其实我也不知道是什么 |
[18:22] | We can wait around to be eaten… | 我们可以坐以待喂… |
[18:24] | or we can make a move! | 或者采取行动 |
[18:29] | Let’s go! | 快跑 |
[18:33] | This way! | 这边 |
[18:36] | Go! Move! | 快跑 |
[18:42] | The old pneumatic subway! | 老式气动地铁通道 |
[18:45] | Built in the 1800s– | 始建于19世纪 |
[18:46] | nobody uses ’em now. | 现在弃置不用了 |
[18:49] | What’s gross slobbering sound? | 这令人作呕的垂涎声是什么 |
[18:52] | It sounds worse than Mikey eating pizza. | 听上去比麦奇吃披萨的声音还难听 |
[19:03] | Those must be the Kraathatrogons. | 这些肯定就是克朗巨虫了 |
[19:06] | The Kraathatr–trogo– | 克朗…大虫… |
[19:07] | the tro– | 虫… |
[19:09] | “Space worms” is easier to pronounce. | “空间蠕虫”顺口多了 |
[19:20] | It’s the worms. | 是蠕虫 |
[19:21] | That’s what’s causing the earthquakes! | 是蠕虫造成的地震 |
[19:24] | W-why? Why bring ’em here? | 为什么 为什么把它们带到这里来 |
[19:26] | Look! | 快看 |
[19:28] | They’re milking them… for mutagen? | 它们正在从蠕虫体内抽取变异原 |
[19:32] | By Darwin’s beard! | 天呐 |
[19:34] | This is where the mutagen comes from! | 变异原是这么来的啊 |
[19:36] | – Fascinating and– – Disgusting! | -太厉害了… -令人作呕 |
[19:41] | – Stop that! – Stop what? | -住手 -什么住手 |
[19:45] | I’m serious, Casey. I said stop! | 我是认真的 凯西 我说了住手 |
[19:56] | Kraang, we have been discovered in the place | 克朗 我们在本该无人发现的地方 |
[19:58] | that was meant to be undiscovered. | 被人发现了 |
[20:00] | Unleash the Kraathatrogon! | 放克朗巨虫 |
[20:12] | I don’t think I have a big enough hockey stick | 我觉得我的球棍好像收拾不了 |
[20:14] | for that thing. | 这大家伙 |
[20:22] | You’ll pay for that, rodent! | 你会为此付出代价的 臭老鼠 |
[20:29] | Now you are defenseless. | 现在你无法防御了吧 |
[20:32] | A ninja is never defenseless. | 忍者可不会技穷于此 |
[20:41] | You got him, Sensei! | 打倒他 老师 |
[20:42] | Slap the stripes off that cat! | 狠狠教训这只猫 |
[20:54] | You will not trip me up so easily. | 想绊倒我 没这么容易 |
[21:07] | And now we shall see if a cat always lands on its feet. | 现在我们来看看猫是否总能平安落地了 |
[21:11] | No! | 不 |
[21:23] | You lose, rat. | 你输了 老鼠 |
[21:31] | Miwa! | 美和 |
[21:35] | Karai. | 卡莱 |
[21:37] | Karai, don’t do this. | 卡莱 不要 |
[21:39] | Splinter– | 斯普林特… |
[21:40] | he’s your father, your true father. | 他是你父亲 你的亲生父亲 |
[21:44] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[21:45] | You’d say anything to save him. | 你为了救他什么谎话都会说的 |
[21:47] | No, I swear it. | 不 我发誓这是真的 |
[21:48] | He’s your father– Hamato Yoshi. | 他是你的父亲 滨户良 |
[21:52] | If you won’t be silent… | 如果你不愿闭嘴的话… |
[21:54] | I’ll silence you. | 我就杀了你 |
[22:01] | If you won’t be silent… | 如果你不愿闭嘴的话… |
[22:03] | I’ll silence you. | 我就杀了你 |
[22:07] | What? | 干什么 |
[22:09] | Master Shredder desires them alive. | 施莱德大师要的是活口 |
[22:12] | He wants the pleasure | 他想要有那种 |
[22:13] | of finishing the turtles himself. | 自己亲手杀了乌龟们的快感 |
[22:16] | Fine. Let’s deal with the rat first. | 好吧 那我们先来处理老鼠吧 |
[22:19] | Leave him alone, Karai! | 别动他 卡莱 |
[22:20] | Or you’re gonna answer to me! | 不然我不会放过你的 |
[22:23] | My sons, go. Now! | 孩子们 趁现在 快走 |
[22:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[22:32] | Splinter! | 斯普林特 |
[22:33] | We got to come back for him, Leo. | 我们得回来救他 李奥 |
[22:34] | Move! | 快走 |
[22:35] | Don’t let them escape! | 别让他们逃了 |
[22:47] | At least we still have the rat. | 至少我们还有这只老鼠 |
[23:03] | Run! Faster! | 跑啊 快点 |
[23:24] | We got to slow it down. | 我们得让它慢下来 |
[23:26] | I’m on it! | 我来 |
[23:28] | Casey, no! | 凯西 不要啊 |
[23:30] | Eat this! | 尝尝这个 |
[23:39] | Yes! | 成功了 |
[23:42] | No! | 不 |
[23:44] | Casey, hurry! | 凯西 快点啊 |
[23:54] | April! Grab on! | 爱普莉尔 抓住它 |
[24:00] | Jones! The staff! | 琼斯 抓住棍子 |
[24:11] | – No! – Casey! | -不 -凯西 |
[24:16] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[24:18] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[24:20] | I’m so sorry, April. | 对不起 爱普莉尔 |
[24:22] | I truly am. | 真的很抱歉 |
[24:30] | This your fault, Leo. | 都是你的错 李奥 |
[24:32] | If you hadn’t called Splinter, | 如果你不给斯普林特打电话 |
[24:33] | we wouldn’t be in this mess. | 我们就不会沦落到这般田地 |
[24:35] | I didn’t have a choice, Raph. | 我别无选择 拉斐 |
[24:36] | It was him or Mikey. | 要么是他 要么是麦奇 |
[24:38] | I thought… | 我原以为… |
[24:39] | I thought sensei would take care of him. | 我原以为老师能应付得来 |
[24:41] | Well, you thought wrong! | 那你就错了 |
[24:43] | We know where they took him– | 我们知道他被带去哪里了 |
[24:45] | Shredder’s lair. | 施莱德的老巢 |
[24:47] | We do this for Splinter! | 我们去救斯普林特吧 |
[24:50] | There comes a time, brothers, | 这一刻终于来临 兄弟们 |
[24:52] | when history is forged like… | 去开创如同融化的 |
[24:54] | melted cheese. | 奶酪般的历史吧 |
[24:56] | It sticks together as one! | 它团在一起 |
[25:00] | But is still soft and squishy in the middle. | 中间却仍旧松软 |
[25:06] | Are you with me? | 你们跟不跟我一起去 |
[25:08] | Lamest speech ever. | 史上最烂的演讲 |
[25:10] | But I’m with you. | 但我跟你一起去 |
[25:12] | Let’s do this! | 我们上吧 |
[25:22] | Okay. Coast is clear. | 没有危险了 |
[25:25] | This is so terrible. Poor Casey. | 太可怕了 可怜的凯西 |
[25:29] | We have to find a way to stop those Kraang worms | 我们得找个法子阻止这群克朗蠕虫 |
[25:31] | once and for– | 一劳永逸… |
[25:37] | You’re right about that. | 你说得对 |
[25:39] | And we know one man | 我们认识一个人 |
[25:40] | who knows more about the Kraang than anyone. | 他比任何人都了解克朗 |
[25:51] | Great Caesar’s ghost. | 天呐 |
[25:53] | Quick! Get in before you’re spotted. | 快点 趁还没被发现 赶紧进来 |
[25:59] | This is about the earthquake situation, isn’t it? | 是关于地震的事 对吗 |
[26:01] | You’re never gonna guess what’s causing it, | 你绝对猜不到是什么导致的地震 |
[26:03] | Mr. Kurtzman. | 库兹曼先生 |
[26:04] | Call me Jack. | 叫我杰克吧 |
[26:06] | I named the Kraang’s little scheme… | 我给克朗的这个小阴谋取名为 |
[26:09] | “The Manhattan Project.” | “曼哈顿计划” |
[26:14] | Wake up, little rat. | 醒醒 小老鼠 |
[26:18] | Nice work, Tiger Claw. | 干得好 虎爪 |
[26:20] | You finally captured the great Splinter. | 你终于抓住了伟大的斯普林特 |
[26:23] | So is the poison going to finish him or what? | 毒药会毒死他吗 |
[26:27] | Most men would have expired by now, | 大多数人这时候就断气了 |
[26:30] | but it’s only weakened him. | 可他仅仅是变虚弱了 |
[26:32] | He may be small, but he’s tough as iron. | 他也许很瘦小 但却如钢铁般强悍 |
[26:40] | Bradford, Xever, leave us. | 布拉福德 赛弗 退下 |
[26:43] | Hamato Yoshi, so you have come to this– | 滨户良 原来你变成了这幅模样… |
[26:48] | a wretched rat man | 一只可怜的 |
[26:49] | waiting to be put out of his misery. | 等待别人将你从不幸中解救出来的鼠人 |
[26:53] | At least I do not wear a mask, | 至少我没戴面具 |
[26:56] | hiding what little humanity I have left. | 隐藏我仅存的那一点点人性 |
[27:00] | It is because of you that I wear this mask. | 都是因为你 我才戴这个面具 |
[27:05] | All these years you continue to deceive yourself | 这些年来 你不断地在欺骗自己 |
[27:10] | and everyone around you. | 欺骗你身边的所有人 |
[27:15] | You dare. Now it ends! | 大胆 现在该结束了 |
[27:21] | No, father! | 不要啊 父亲 |
[27:23] | You would stop me? | 你要阻止我吗 |
[27:25] | You’d kill your greatest enemy | 你要趁他中毒被锁之际 |
[27:27] | while he’s poisoned and chained? | 就这么杀了你最大的敌人吗 |
[27:29] | What about honor? | 那荣耀何在 |
[27:30] | Everything you’ve taught me. | 你教我的这一切 |
[27:32] | The girl is right, Master Shredder. | 这女孩说得对 施莱德大师 |
[27:37] | Very well. | 很好 |
[27:38] | Gather the Foot. | 召集大脚帮忍者 |
[27:39] | I will offer Hamato Yoshi one last fight. | 我会给滨户良最后一搏的机会 |
[27:44] | Why… did you help me? | 你为什么帮我 |
[27:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:48] | Maybe because you look so pathetic. | 也许是你看上去太可怜了 |
[27:52] | You have your mother’s spirit– | 你跟你妈妈一样… |
[27:54] | so fierce, and yet so scared. | 如此争强好斗 却又心存畏惧 |
[27:58] | Never speak of my mother again! | 别再提我妈妈 |
[28:02] | You ruined my family. | 你毁了我的家庭 |
[28:04] | You ruined all of our lives. | 你毁了我们的生活 |
[28:09] | No, it was… | 不 罪魁祸首是 |
[28:11] | Oroku Saki. | 小禄崎 |
[28:13] | Oroku…Saki. | 小禄…崎 |
[28:18] | So these worms are only children? | 所以这些蠕虫只是幼虫吗 |
[28:21] | How big are the adults? | 那成虫有多大呢 |
[28:22] | Huge! Some are hundreds of feet long. | 很庞大 一些足足有几百英尺长 |
[28:25] | The Kraang had been importing the worms | 克朗为了抽取变异原 |
[28:27] | from dimension “X” to suck out their mutagen. | 从X空间引入了蠕虫 |
[28:29] | It’s kind of like milking a giant cow. | 跟从巨大的奶牛身上挤奶有点类似 |
[28:32] | Okay, okay. We get it. Thanks. | 好了 好了 我们懂了 谢谢 |
[28:35] | So how do we stop them? | 那么我们该如何阻止它们呢 |
[28:36] | No clue how to stop ’em. | 不知道呢 |
[28:38] | But I know the Kraang ride these puppies. | 但我知道克朗如何骑这些幼虫 |
[28:40] | You see these antennae on its head? | 看见它头上的这些触手了吗 |
[28:42] | They pull ’em like the reins on a horse. | 拉扯触手 如同马上的缰绳般驱使幼虫 |
[28:45] | Gross! | 好恶心 |
[28:50] | Why didn’t I think of it before? | 我以前怎么没想到呢 |
[28:52] | – Salt! – Salt? | -盐 -什么盐 |
[28:54] | What do you– | 你说什么… |
[28:55] | Hold on a sec. | 稍等 |
[28:57] | It–it’s Casey! | 是 是凯西 |
[28:59] | – Casey? – Uh, hey, April. | -凯西 -喂 爱普莉尔 |
[29:02] | So I’m kind of, | 我好像 |
[29:03] | trapped inside this giant worm thing. | 被困在这只大虫子里面了 |
[29:06] | It’s cool. I’m alive and stuff. | 没事 我还活着 |
[29:08] | You’re inside the worm? | 你在虫子身体里面 |
[29:10] | You get a signal in there? | 那里面竟然有信号 |
[29:12] | Yeah, it’s, uh, trying to digest me, I-I think. | 有 大虫子好像想把我消化掉 |
[29:16] | Could use, uh, a little help. | 快来帮我 |
[29:19] | Sit tight, Casey! | 坚持住 凯西 |
[29:21] | I mean, um, don’t go anywhere. | 哪都不要去 |
[29:24] | He’s alive! He’s alive! | 他还活着 还活着 |
[29:53] | Sensei. | 老师 |
[29:55] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[29:56] | Leonardo, go… Now! | 李奥纳多 快走 快 |
[30:12] | Hello, again, my friend. | 你好啊 又见面了 朋友 |
[30:19] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[30:20] | I knew you’d come to us, Leo. | 我就知道你会来找我们的 李奥 |
[30:23] | Where are the other turtles? | 其它乌龟呢 |
[30:26] | It’s just him, Master Shredder. | 只有他一个人 施莱德大师 |
[30:28] | He’s alone. I sense no one else. | 他自己来的 我没有闻到别人的味道 |
[30:36] | Watch, turtle, | 好好看着 乌龟 |
[30:38] | for it will be the last fight you ever see. | 这将是你看到的最后一场战斗 |
[30:41] | The destruction of your master, | 我要杀掉你师父 |
[30:44] | Hamato Yoshi. | 滨户良 |
[30:58] | You can do it, Sensei. | 你可以的 老师 |
[31:05] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[31:10] | Fight me! | 跟我打啊 |
[31:24] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[31:25] | I will put you out of your misery. | 我会帮你结束痛苦的 |
[31:46] | No! | 不要 |
[31:47] | Oh, yeah! Rescue time! | 好了 拯救时间到 |
[31:55] | – Come on, Master Splinter! – Get them! | -快 斯普林特大师 -去抓他们 |
[32:00] | No! | 不 |
[32:02] | Master Shredder. | 施莱德大师 |
[32:05] | Do not let them escape, fools! | 不要让他们跑了 笨蛋 |
[32:07] | Go! | 快去追 |
[32:10] | Faster, guys! | 大家快走 |
[32:11] | You were foolish to come for me. | 你们不该来救我的 |
[32:13] | We’d never leave you, Sensei. | 我们绝不会丢下你的 老师 |
[32:21] | This is it. This is the tunnel! | 就是这里 就是这条隧道 |
[32:25] | Great. Now what? | 太好了 现在怎么办 |
[32:26] | I’m creating a vibration that’ll attract the worm. | 我弄出震动把大虫子吸引过来 |
[32:32] | You really think a stick is gonna attract– | 你真以为用根棍子就能吸引来… |
[32:39] | The satchel! | 包里的东西 |
[32:41] | Salt? | 盐 |
[32:42] | Salt’s ionic strength can burn | 盐里面的一些成分可以 |
[32:43] | through a worm’s neurosectory cells. | 烧坏虫子的神经细胞 |
[32:45] | It’s like acid. | 就像酸一样 |
[32:46] | Yeah, but… Salt? | 我知道 但是 盐真有用吗 |
[32:59] | Donnie? | 多尼 |
[33:01] | We’re out! | 盐都用完了 |
[33:03] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[33:35] | Anybody have any hand sanitizer? | 谁有消毒剂拿来用用吗 |
[33:38] | – April! – Casey! | -爱普莉尔 -凯西 |
[33:42] | I hate to break up the reunion, | 我也不想打破这种美好的氛围 |
[33:44] | but we have big, huge, giant problems! | 但是我们真的有个超级巨大的麻烦 |
[33:51] | Now, that’s a big worm. | 那虫子可真大啊 |
[34:01] | I smell the reptiles. | 我能闻到爬虫的味道 |
[34:04] | If they escape, | 如果他们跑了 |
[34:05] | Shredder will have all your hides. | 施莱德肯定不会放过你的 |
[34:08] | And what about yours, Karai? | 那你呢 卡莱 |
[34:14] | I need to rest. | 我需要休息 |
[34:16] | Must get the poison out of my system. | 必须把毒从我体内排出去 |
[34:20] | Just drink some water, Sensei. | 先喝点水吧 老师 |
[34:27] | Must meditate. | 我必须冥想 |
[34:35] | Let him rest. | 让他休息吧 |
[34:36] | We’ll keep a lookout for those goons. | 我们帮他注意那群笨蛋 |
[34:43] | Found ’em. | 找到他们了 |
[34:44] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[34:52] | Fancy new weapon, fishface. | 新武器不错嘛 鱼脸怪 |
[34:54] | Let’s see you use it. | 我们来看看你用得如何吧 |
[34:55] | I’m going to chop you into tiny chunks | 我要把你切成肉丁 |
[34:58] | and feed you to my piranha. | 拿去喂我的鱼宝宝们 |
[35:01] | Too slow, Rahzar! | 动作太慢了 莱扎尔 |
[35:09] | Your skills are nothing compared to mine. | 跟我的功力比你还差远了 |
[35:11] | You are still just a cub. | 乳臭未干的臭小子 |
[35:33] | Okay, here’s the plan. | 我们的计划是这样的 |
[35:34] | I reverse the polarity of the portal | 我反转传送门的方向 |
[35:36] | and keep that thing from getting in. | 阻止那个东西进来 |
[35:37] | You guys create a diversion. | 你们去分散他们的注意力 |
[35:39] | What kind of diversion? | 怎么分散 |
[35:40] | Leave that to Casey Jones. | 交给凯西·琼斯 |
[35:47] | Yo! | 真够了 |
[35:49] | Alien freak-job! | 外星怪物们 |
[35:52] | It is humans known as humans. | 人类来了 |
[35:57] | I hope you have a plan other than getting shot at, Jones! | 除了被扫射还有别的方法吗 琼斯 |
[36:17] | Now it is time to end this. | 是时候结束这一切了 |
[36:20] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[36:26] | Are you ready, my sons? | 你们准备好了吗 孩子们 |
[36:28] | Yeah! | 准备好了 |
[36:29] | Eat it, alien scum! | 吃我一球 外星怪物 |
[36:36] | This is so cool! | 太棒了 |
[36:39] | Kraang detects inferior weaponry. | 克朗发现劣质武器 |
[36:57] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[36:59] | Oh, yeah! You like that, son? | 喜欢这个吗 小子 |
[37:02] | Kraang, unleash another kraathatrogon. | 克朗 释放另一只巨虫 |
[37:20] | Karai, I don’t want to fight you anymore. | 卡莱 我不想再跟你打了 |
[37:22] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[37:30] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[37:31] | No! | 不 |
[37:35] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你休想跑 |
[37:40] | Look out! | 小心 |
[37:44] | I’ve got an idea, something that Kurtzman said. | 我有办法了 库兹曼说过的 |
[37:58] | Come on, Jones! | 上来 琼斯 |
[38:05] | Move it, girl! | 出发吧 孩子 |
[38:08] | Go, worm, go! | 走 大虫子 我们走 |
[38:10] | We’ll distract the Kraang! | 我们负责分散克朗的注意力 |
[38:12] | Do your thing, Donnie! | 你快做你的事 多尼 |
[38:13] | I don’t believe it. | 真是难以置信 |
[38:18] | To the surface, wormie! | 去地面 虫虫 |
[38:20] | You are mine now, yoshi-san. | 你是我的了 滨户良 |
[38:24] | Who dares? | 谁打的我 |
[38:35] | Not too shabby. | 还算行 |
[38:43] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[39:05] | I got to reverse the polarity. | 我得改变传送门的方向 |
[39:14] | Work! Why won’t you work? | 快啊 怎么没用呢 |
[39:21] | I did it! | 成功了 |
[39:22] | I rule! | 我太牛了 |
[40:15] | You did it, Donnie! | 你成功了 多尼 |
[40:17] | You saved the city. | 你拯救了整座城市 |
[40:19] | I’m gonna take back everything I said about you, Donnie. | 我要收回以前对你说的话 多尼 |
[40:22] | You rule. | 你确实很牛 |
[40:26] | So the earthquakes were caused | 也就是说地震是由 |
[40:28] | by giant worms that lived under the sewers? | 住在下水道的大虫子引起的吗 |
[40:30] | That sounds worse than giant cockroaches! | 听着比大蟑螂还糟糕 |
[40:33] | Well, I’m stoked you guys are back. | 总之你们回来我太高兴了 |
[40:35] | Come here! | 过来 |
[40:36] | We’re glad to be back, trust me. | 我们也很高兴回来 真的 |
[40:41] | You did it, Sensei. | 你做到了 老师 |
[40:44] | With the help of my brave sons, yes, | 多亏你们勇敢的帮助我 |
[40:47] | we all did it. | 我们都做到了 |
[40:49] | But what about Karai? | 但是卡莱怎么办 |
[40:51] | I still can’t believe | 我还是无法相信 |
[40:51] | that evil witch is your daughter. | 那个恶毒的女人竟然是你女儿 |
[40:55] | Sorry to be so honest. | 抱歉我不小心说了实话 |
[40:57] | Perhaps one day she will believe the truth. | 可能将来有一天她会相信真相的吧 |
[41:00] | But that is her decision. | 但相信不相信是她的选择 |
[41:04] | – For now, we celebrate. – Yeah! | -现在 我们庆祝吧 -耶 |
[41:07] | Time for some Antonio’s! | 可以去吃东西了 |
[41:10] | So where do you think that Kraang worm went anyway? | 话说你觉得那个克朗大虫子去哪里了 |
[41:37] | Hey, do you guys see that? | 你们看到没有 |
[41:39] | Dudes! A giant freaky worm! | 老天 一只大虫怪 |
[41:42] | Totally mondo bizarro! | 真是太诡异了 |
[41:45] | I bet that pesky Shredder and Kraang are behind this. | 肯定是那个讨厌的施莱德和克朗干的 |
[41:49] | You know what that means, right, Leonardo? | 你知道我说的什么意思对吧 李奥纳多 |
[41:50] | We take down the creepy crawler, | 我们先干掉那个恐怖大爬虫 |
[41:52] | – and then we order pizza! – Yes! | -然后叫披萨吃 -好 |
[41:55] | Turtle power! | 神龟的力量 |
[42:00] | Cowabunga! | 我们来也 |