时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Well, if it isn’t the sushi I ordered. | 如果不是我要的寿司 我就不吃了 |
[00:22] | And whatever that is. | 那又是什么玩意 |
[00:24] | Can’t you lay some masago for me? | 你就不能给我加点多春鱼子吗 |
[00:26] | This is a dungeon, not a bed and breakfast. | 这里是地牢 不是包早餐的旅馆 |
[00:29] | You will eat whatever I bring. | 我拿什么来你就吃什么 |
[00:31] | You mean whatever Tiger Claw tells you to bring. | 这些都是虎爪让你拿来的吧 |
[00:34] | If Master Shredder didn’t need you, | 要不是你对施莱德大师还有用 |
[00:36] | I would teach you some manners. | 我真该教教你规矩 |
[00:38] | Oh, really? And what does he need me for? | 是吗 我对他还有什么用 |
[00:41] | Just watch your tongue, girl. | 管好你的嘴 小妞 |
[01:06] | Where do you think you’re going, little one? | 想去哪儿啊 小家伙 |
[01:28] | Stop! You will not harm her. | 住手 不准伤到她 |
[01:31] | As you wish, Master Shredder. | 遵命 施莱德大师 |
[01:45] | Karai, I wish you could understand. | 卡莱 我希望你能明白 |
[01:54] | Why do you insist on hurting me? | 你为什么非要伤害我 |
[01:57] | Have you nothing to say to me, daughter? | 你就没什么想对我说的吗 女儿 |
[02:02] | I am not your daughter! | 我不是你的女儿 |
[02:08] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:10] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:12] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:15] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:17] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:19] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:21] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:24] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:26] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:28] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:30] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:32] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:39] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:40] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:42] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:44] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:47] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:49] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:51] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:53] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:55] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:58] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:00] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:02] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:08] | This is the only way it can work, Raph. | 这是唯一可行的办法 拉斐 |
[03:11] | Yeah, look, I’m on board | 听着 我愿意参加 |
[03:12] | for the whole “Rescue Karai” thing, | 营救卡莱的行动 |
[03:14] | but if we’re going through the trouble | 但如果我们要大动干戈 |
[03:15] | of invading Shredder’s lair, | 打入施莱德的老窝 |
[03:17] | we gotta take him down once and for all. | 那就索性一劳永逸地解决了他 |
[03:19] | It’s too risky. | 太危险了 |
[03:21] | Hold up, dudes. | 等等 伙计们 |
[03:22] | Why do I have to be the bait | 为什么我就得去当饵 |
[03:23] | while Donnie sits in the shellraiser? | 而多尼却可以待在御风战车里 |
[03:25] | Someone’s gotta be the getaway driver. | 逃跑时总得有个司机吧 |
[03:27] | Look, everyone is important here. | 听着 每个人的任务都很重要 |
[03:29] | Disagreement about a mission is never a good way to begin. | 因任务分配而产生分歧可不是个好开端 |
[03:33] | Leonardo, may I speak with you? | 李奥纳多 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[03:38] | I know you are anxious to free Karai, | 我知道你急着想救出卡莱 |
[03:40] | but a plan that leads to confrontation with the Shredder | 但如果与施莱德正面交锋 |
[03:43] | is doomed to failure. | 你们一定会失败的 |
[03:45] | Even if we have to face Shredder, | 就算我们必须面对施莱德 |
[03:46] | isn’t it worth it to rescue your own daughter? | 可为了救您的女儿 这么做难道不值得吗 |
[03:51] | I am not willing to risk your lives | 我不想拿你们的命 |
[03:54] | or my daughter’s. | 或是我女儿的命去冒险 |
[04:00] | Hai, sensei. | 是 老师 |
[04:03] | So is that a no go on operation: Rescue Karai? | 所以营救卡莱的行动搁浅了吗 |
[04:07] | No, Splinter’s wrong. We can’t wait. | 不 斯普林特错了 我们不能等了 |
[04:10] | Let’s do this. | 行动吧 |
[04:15] | Donnie, you monitor from the shellraiser | 多尼 你在御风战车里负责监控 |
[04:17] | and give us some cover. | 并掩护我们 |
[04:21] | Mikey will distract them with his mad skills. | 麦奇会用他的绝技吸引他们的注意 |
[04:24] | While Shredder’s henchmen are distracted, | 一旦施莱德的心腹被调开后 |
[04:26] | Raph and I sneak in through the sewers. | 我和拉斐就通过下水道潜入 |
[04:36] | Karai, it’s us. | 卡莱 是我们 |
[04:37] | Leo? | 李奥 |
[04:41] | Took you long enough. | 过这么久才来救我 |
[04:42] | Well, we got tired of waiting for you to escape on your own. | 我们等你自己逃出来等烦了 |
[04:45] | Is this a rescue or a romantic comedy? | 这是次营救行动还是浪漫喜剧 |
[04:48] | Come on. | 快走吧 |
[04:50] | Just keep an eye out for Foot and Shredder. | 小心着大脚帮和施莱德 |
[05:10] | It’s a trick! | 这是个陷阱 |
[05:13] | Got it. | 开了 |
[05:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[05:18] | How did you get past Tiger Claw? | 你们怎么通过虎爪那关的 |
[05:19] | They didn’t. | 他们没通过 |
[05:37] | You are looking good, Rahzar. | 气色不错嘛 莱扎尔 |
[05:39] | Lost some weight? | 减肥了吗 |
[05:52] | Let’s see how well you fight with one arm. | 看你只剩一只胳膊能用时怎么跟我打 |
[05:56] | Donnie, we could use the Cavalry. | 多尼 我们可以用机动部队对付虎爪 |
[05:58] | On it. | 这就启动 |
[05:58] | I hope this dog whistle works on cats. | 希望这个犬笛在猫身上也适用 |
[06:12] | This isn’t over, Tiger Claw. | 这事儿没完 虎爪 |
[06:40] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[06:43] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[06:43] | It’s not my water-balloon-throwing arm. | 只是不能扔水球打你们了而已 |
[07:01] | Surrender, reptiles. | 投降吧 爬虫们 |
[07:03] | You’re outnumbered. | 我们人多势众 |
[07:11] | Better count again! | 最好还是再数一遍吧 |
[07:15] | Sweet timing, D. | 时机正好 D |
[07:22] | Karai. | 卡莱 |
[07:50] | Okay, who forgot to load the manhole covers? | 谁忘记装上井盖了 |
[08:10] | That’s all you’ve got? Balls of trash? | 你就这点本事吗 发射垃圾堆 |
[08:13] | This baby’s still got a few tricks in her. | 我这宝贝车还有几招没使呢 |
[08:40] | Not a bad bit of rescuing, huh? | 营救得还不算赖吧 |
[08:46] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[08:50] | I have you now. | 终于抓到你了 |
[09:22] | – Eat that, kitty cat! – Yeah. | -吃我一招 小猫咪 -没错 |
[09:30] | Guys… | 各位 |
[09:32] | Leo… | 李奥 |
[09:33] | I know, you’re not good at saying thank you. | 我知道 你不太擅长道谢 |
[09:40] | I hope this means you’ll stay. | 我希望这意味着你会留下来 |
[09:41] | After all, you are family. | 毕竟 你是我们的家人 |
[09:43] | With Shredder after me, what choice do I have? | 施莱德正在追杀我 看来我别无选择了 |
[09:47] | It’s actually not bad. | 这里其实不算差 |
[09:50] | It’s awesome, right? | 是棒极了对吗 |
[09:52] | This calls for a family hug. | 来个家人拥抱庆祝一下 |
[09:54] | Bring it in. | 快来 |
[09:55] | Michelangelo, what happened? | 米开朗琪罗 你怎么了 |
[09:57] | It’s just a scratch, sensei. | 只不过是擦伤 老师 |
[09:59] | You should see the other guy. | 你该看看其他人伤得有多重 |
[10:01] | What have you boys done? | 你们做了什么 |
[10:03] | I thought I told you– | 我不是跟你们说过了吗 |
[10:06] | Miwa. | 美和 |
[10:11] | Father. | 父亲 |
[10:18] | You see, sensei, I told you my plan would work. | 老师 我就说我的计划会奏效吧 |
[10:21] | Perhaps some things are worth the risk. | 或许有些东西还是值得冒险去争取的 |
[10:28] | I have scoured the city, | 我四处搜索了 |
[10:30] | but I’ve been unable to sniff out the turtles | 但没有发现乌龟或者 |
[10:33] | or Karai. | 卡莱的踪迹 |
[10:36] | Footbots are still on the search. | 大脚机器人还在搜索 |
[10:38] | They will report back to me with every detail. | 一有进展 他们就会向我报告 |
[10:41] | Karai’s escape was inevitable. | 卡莱的逃跑是必然的 |
[10:43] | In fact, I was counting on it. | 事实上 我就等着她逃跑呢 |
[10:46] | – Why? – She knows everything. | -为什么 -她了解我们的一切 |
[10:49] | Before long, Karai will return | 不用多久 卡莱 滨户良 |
[10:51] | with Hamato Yoshi and his wretched turtles | 还有那群讨厌乌龟就会回来 |
[10:53] | to finish what they started, | 做个了结 |
[10:55] | but I will have my vengeance. | 但我会成功复仇 |
[10:59] | Get me Baxter Stockman. | 叫巴克斯特·斯道克曼过来 |
[11:23] | Come on, Mikey. Focus. | 麦奇 集中点 |
[11:30] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[11:31] | Sorry, I didn’t– | 对不起 我刚没… |
[11:33] | Oh, yeah, son! | 看到了吧 小子 |
[11:35] | Never underestimate the water balloon arm. | 永远不要低估水球之臂的厉害 |
[11:46] | No, no, no, no, dude, wait! Ow, my arm. | 不不 哥们儿 等等 我的胳膊好疼 |
[11:54] | Get off! | 走开 |
[11:58] | Is this how training always goes? | 训练一直这样吗 |
[12:00] | Ya me! | 停下 |
[12:03] | My sons and daughter, | 我的儿子和女儿 |
[12:06] | that is enough for today. | 今天就到这里吧 |
[12:11] | Karai, you coming? | 卡莱 你来吗 |
[12:13] | In a minute. | 马上 |
[12:16] | Not what you expected? | 跟你想的不一样吗 |
[12:19] | I admit, it’s a little weird being | 我承认 跟我一直以来以为 |
[12:20] | with people I was told were my enemies. | 是敌人的人待在一起有些奇怪 |
[12:26] | What really happened between you and Shredder | 你们之间到底发生了什么 你和施莱德 |
[12:29] | and my mother? | 还有我母亲之间 |
[12:32] | I’m afraid it goes much deeper | 事情恐怕不只是 |
[12:34] | than our rivalry over your mother. | 我们争夺你母亲那么简单 |
[12:38] | The bitter feud between the Hamato and Foot Clans | 滨户家与大脚帮的斗争已经 |
[12:40] | lasted centuries. | 持续了几个世纪 |
[12:43] | Oroku Saki was the son of the enemy, | 小禄崎是敌人的儿子 |
[12:46] | but he was just a child, | 但他当时只是个孩子 |
[12:48] | so my father gave him shelter. | 所以我父亲收养了他 |
[12:50] | We were raised as brothers | 我们被当做兄弟养大 |
[12:52] | and rivals in all things, as brothers are. | 就像所有兄弟一样 事事相争 |
[12:55] | But that rivalry soon turned bitter | 然而当我们遇到你母亲唐慎时 |
[12:57] | when we met Tang Shen, your mother. | 竞争就变得分外激烈 |
[13:00] | Jealousy became hatred | 当崎知道自己身世时 |
[13:02] | when Saki learned of his true heritage. | 他的嫉妒就变成了仇恨 |
[13:05] | He swore vengeance and rebuilt the Foot Clan. | 他发誓要报仇并重建了大脚帮 |
[13:08] | One night, Oroku Saki struck. | 一天晚上 小禄崎前来袭击 |
[13:12] | The blow that was meant for me struck your mother instead. | 冲着我来的一击却击中了你的母亲 |
[13:16] | Shredder blamed me, and in his rage, | 施莱德怪罪于我 一怒之下 |
[13:19] | he burned our home to the ground, | 把我们的家园付之一炬 |
[13:21] | leaving me to my fate. | 全然不顾我的死活 |
[13:25] | He took you away from me. | 他把你从我身边抢走了 |
[13:30] | After all this time, haven’t you wanted revenge? | 这么多年来 你就没想过复仇吗 |
[13:33] | After all this time, | 这么多年来 |
[13:34] | I have learned revenge only leads to more pain. | 我发现复仇只会带来更多痛苦 |
[13:38] | But I’ve seen you fight, father. | 但我见过你作战 父亲 |
[13:40] | You could take him out. | 你可以击败他 |
[13:41] | We are safe here, | 我们在这里很安全 |
[13:43] | and we are finally together again, my daughter. | 而且我们终于重聚了 女儿 |
[13:47] | That is all that matters, not revenge. | 这才是最重要的 并不是复仇 |
[14:08] | Karai, are you awake? | 卡莱 你睡了吗 |
[14:23] | Going after Shredder alone is a bad idea. | 一个人找施莱德复仇不是明智之举 |
[14:26] | Don’t try to stop me, Leo. | 别想阻止我 李奥 |
[14:28] | I want to go with you. | 我想和你一起去 |
[14:29] | – What? – You’re right. | -什么 -你说得对 |
[14:30] | Shredder will never stop hunting us. | 施莱德是绝不会罢休的 |
[14:32] | The only way for us to be safe is to take him down. | 让我们安全的唯一办法就是消灭他 |
[14:36] | So much of my life has been about revenge. | 我一生大部分都献给了复仇 |
[14:38] | I can’t ask you to risk your life too. | 我不能让你也冒险 |
[14:40] | Let me help. | 让我帮你 |
[14:52] | Sorry, Leo. | 对不起 李奥 |
[15:02] | This ends tonight! | 恩怨终于此夜 |
[15:09] | Guys! Sensei! | 兄弟们 老师 |
[15:11] | Leonardo, what happened? Where is Karai? | 李奥纳多 发生了什么 卡莱在哪里 |
[15:13] | She’s gonna take out Shredder on her own. | 她要去独自干掉施莱德 |
[15:16] | I was a fool. | 我太愚蠢了 |
[15:17] | I fear I told her too much too quickly. | 我不该那么快就告诉她那么多 |
[15:20] | We have to stop her. | 我们得阻止她 |
[15:22] | We can catch up to her in the Shellraiser. | 我们坐御风战车能赶上她 |
[15:40] | Karai. | 卡莱 |
[15:43] | Shredder. | 施莱德 |
[15:47] | You returned even sooner than I expected. | 你回来得比我想象的要快 |
[15:55] | The time has come for me to say good-bye, Shredder. | 我是来道别的 施莱德 |
[16:17] | Foolish child. | 傻孩子 |
[16:19] | I taught you everything you know. | 你知道的一切都是我教的 |
[16:20] | You hold no surprises for me. | 我对你了如指掌 |
[16:35] | This has gone far enough. | 够了 |
[16:42] | Still no sign of the turtles. | 还是没有那群乌龟的踪迹 |
[16:44] | They can’t be far behind. | 他们应该很快就到了 |
[16:47] | Take her to Stockman. | 把她带到斯道克曼那去 |
[16:49] | It is time to begin the experiment. | 是时候开始实验了 |
[16:52] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[16:54] | They got Karai. | 他们抓住卡莱了 |
[16:56] | We’re too late. Raph, fire up the weapons. | 我们来晚了 拉斐 准备武器 |
[16:58] | No, it’s too dangerous. | 不 这样太危险了 |
[17:00] | Follow close, but don’t let them spot us. | 紧跟着他们 但别让他们发现 |
[17:04] | Whatever you require, I can create it. | 无论你要求什么 我都能创造出来 |
[17:07] | More mutagen, a few chemicals, and some– | 更多变异原 一点试剂 还有 |
[17:10] | Stockman. | 斯道克曼 |
[17:13] | Oops. Um, that should be okay. | 吓死我了 不过应该没事 |
[17:15] | Master Shredder. | 施莱德大师 |
[17:17] | Is the mutagen ready? | 变异原好了吗 |
[17:19] | Prepared to your specifications. | 按您的吩咐准备的 |
[17:23] | The serpent DNA is ready. | 毒蛇DNA已经准备好了 |
[17:26] | No, you wouldn’t! | 不 你不能这样 |
[17:29] | Make sure she is secure. | 记得把她绑牢了 |
[17:38] | You are more ruthless than I thought, | 你比我想象的还要无情 |
[17:41] | mutating your own cub. | 竟然要变异你自己的孩子 |
[17:43] | I have no intention of mutating her. | 我不是真的想变异她 |
[17:45] | She is bait. | 她是诱饵 |
[17:47] | When the turtles attempt to rescue her, | 那群乌龟试图来救她的时候 |
[17:48] | I will drop them into the mutagen. | 我会让他们变异 |
[17:50] | This will mutate them into mindless serpents. | 这个会把他们变异成愚蠢的毒蛇 |
[17:55] | I want Splinter to witness his own pupils | 我想要斯普林特亲眼看着他的弟子 |
[17:57] | become one of the rat’s deadliest predators. | 变成致命的食鼠狂 |
[18:00] | Then when his spirit is broken, | 他精神崩溃以后 |
[18:03] | I will shatter his body. | 我将置他于死地 |
[18:08] | I smell the rat. | 我闻到了老鼠的味道 |
[18:17] | Welcome, my old friend. | 欢迎 我的老朋友 |
[18:20] | Let my daughter go. | 放我女儿走 |
[18:23] | You are welcome to rescue her if you can. | 你有本事可以来救她 |
[18:40] | Yes, fight me, rat. | 对 来攻击我 老鼠 |
[19:11] | Hang on, Karai. | 坚持住 卡莱 |
[19:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:16] | Leonardo! | 李奥纳多 |
[19:22] | Miwa! | 美和 |
[19:24] | Karai, no! | 卡莱 不 |
[19:35] | Karai. | 卡莱 |
[19:46] | Miwa. | 美和 |
[19:50] | My child. | 我的孩子 |
[20:09] | No, my lab! | 不 我的实验室 |
[20:11] | You, Hamato Yoshi– | 是你 滨户良 |
[20:14] | You did this! | 都怪你 |
[20:18] | No! | 不 |
[20:20] | – Master Shredder, we must go. – Leave me. | -施莱德大师 我们必须离开 -别管我 |
[20:23] | Splinter will suffer for what has happened today. | 今天发生的事够斯普林特受的了 |
[20:25] | You have won. | 你已经赢了 |
[20:27] | Won? | 赢了 |
[20:33] | I shall avenge you, my daughter. | 我会为你报仇的 我的女儿 |
[20:37] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们必须出去 |
[20:38] | Not without Karai. | 不能丢下卡莱 |
[20:40] | Karai, you must listen to me. We must go. | 卡莱 你听我说 我们必须离开了 |
[20:46] | Daughter, please. | 女儿 拜托了 |
[20:51] | Father? | 父亲 |
[21:00] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:08] | Easy, Raph. | 放轻松 拉斐 |
[21:10] | Enough! I can see fine now. | 够了 我现在能看清楚了 |
[21:16] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[21:18] | I should’ve stopped her when I had the chance. | 我有机会时应该阻止她的 |
[21:21] | I’m sorry, sensei. | 抱歉 老师 |
[21:24] | Sensei? | 老师 |
[21:26] | We should go home, my sons. | 我们该回家了 孩子们 |
[21:30] | You can make a retro-mutagen for Karai, right? | 你可以为卡莱配制出解药的 对吧 |
[21:33] | I don’t know, Mikey. I hope so. | 我不知道 麦奇 希望可以 |