时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | So how we gonna break into the museum, Fong? | 我们要怎么潜入博物馆 冯 |
[00:09] | You want to steal, steal a key. | 要想窃房 先偷钥匙 |
[00:28] | That is not true. | 那才不对呢 |
[00:30] | I’ve gone through years of intense physical training. | 我接受了多年的高强度体能训练 |
[00:32] | Ninjas are some of the most skilled athletes on the planet. | 忍者是地球上技能最娴熟的运动员 |
[00:47] | You’re just, like, limping around, dude. | 你就好像瘸了一样 老兄 |
[00:49] | Now, this is how Casey Jones crosses rooftops. | 看好凯西·琼斯是怎么飞檐走壁的 |
[01:00] | – Lame. – Oh. Will you two keep it down? | -逊毙了 -你俩能小声点吗 |
[01:04] | We’re supposed to be looking for Karai. | 我们是来找卡莱的 |
[01:06] | Sorry, April. I-I didn’t mean to… | 抱歉 爱普莉尔 我没想… |
[01:08] | My bad, red. | 怪我 红发美人 |
[01:09] | Casey Jones apologizes. | 凯西·琼斯在此道歉 |
[01:11] | Peace hug? | 和平拥抱 |
[01:20] | The Purple Dragons. Yes. | 是紫龙帮 太好了 |
[01:22] | Peace hug’s over. Let’s go! | 和平拥抱结束 快走 |
[01:36] | Wow. Steranko’s gonna pay through the roof. | 斯特兰科要大出血了 |
[01:40] | – We hit the mother lode! – Yeah? | -我们碰上压箱宝了 -是吗 |
[01:43] | Well, you’re about to get hit by a mother lode of Casey Jones. | 那你们要见识凯西·琼斯的压箱宝了 |
[01:46] | And a mother lode of Donnie too. | 还有多尼的压箱宝 |
[01:48] | – What the… – And April. | -你搞什… -还有爱普莉尔 |
[02:15] | I had him. | 我能搞定他 |
[02:16] | – Why’d you do that? – I saved you from a kick in the head. | -你为啥要那样 -我让你免遭爆头 |
[02:19] | Oh, you were just trying to impress April, | 你明明就是想在爱普莉尔面前表现自己 |
[02:20] | – and I… – Nice job, guys. | -而我… -干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[02:23] | Great. You let them get away. | 这下好了 你们让他们跑了 |
[02:28] | Oh, man. We got nothing! | 惨了 我们什么都没拿到 |
[02:30] | That’s ’cause you two are losers, yo. | 那是因为你们俩是废柴 |
[02:33] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[02:48] | Greetings, Purple Dragons. | 你们好 紫龙帮 |
[02:51] | You may now bow before your new master, Ho Chan. | 快向你们的新主人陈浩鞠躬 |
[02:58] | I said bow! | 快鞠躬 |
[03:06] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:08] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:10] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:12] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:15] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[03:17] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[03:19] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[03:21] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[03:23] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[03:25] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[03:27] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[03:29] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[03:36] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[03:38] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[03:40] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:42] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:44] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:47] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:49] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:51] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:53] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:55] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:57] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[04:00] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[04:09] | – You guys have any luck? – Eh, no sign of Karai, | -你们有发现吗 -没有卡莱的踪迹 |
[04:11] | but we just had a crazy run-in with the Purple Dragon gang. | 可我们刚和紫龙帮来了场激斗 |
[04:14] | Oh, man, you beat ’em up without me? | 你们打架不叫我 |
[04:17] | What kind of friends are you? | 这算哪门子朋友 |
[04:18] | We almost had them, until these two goofballs | 我们差点逮住他们 可这两个笨蛋 |
[04:20] | – let ’em get away. – Ah, it’s no big deal, April. | -让他们逃了 -没关系 爱普莉尔 |
[04:24] | Those guys are like a level-one boss battle. | 那些家伙就是低级小怪 |
[04:26] | Who cares about the Purple Dragons anyway? | 谁在乎什么紫龙帮啊 |
[04:30] | What are you, man… some kind of ghost? | 你是什么 鬼魂吗 |
[04:33] | You can call me “Ho Chan”. | 你们可以叫我陈浩 |
[04:38] | I was once the greatest practitioner | 我曾是上古武学 |
[04:40] | of the most ancient form of martial arts… | 最伟大的研习者 |
[04:46] | Which, to the ignorant, untrained eye, | 可在无知的外人眼里 |
[04:50] | looks like magic. | 却被当作魔法 |
[04:54] | I would have been the ruler of the universe… | 我本可成为世界的主宰… |
[04:57] | had I not been trapped in | 怎知千年前 |
[04:59] | this ancient dagger thousands of years ago. | 被困在这把上古匕首中 |
[05:06] | We are not so different… | 我们并无多少差别… |
[05:09] | besides the fact that you are all simpering idiots. | 只不过你们都是只会痴笑的呆子 |
[05:14] | What does “simpering” mean? | “痴笑”是什么意思 |
[05:16] | But I can make you buffoons strong, powerful… | 可我能让你们这些小丑变得强大… |
[05:22] | – if you serve me. – Heck, yeah. | -只要你们愿意臣服于我 -当然愿意 |
[05:25] | – Sign me up. – I’m down. | -算上我 -入伙了 |
[05:27] | As you wish. | 让你们如愿 |
[05:36] | Moron, I grant you the power of lightning! | 傻瓜 我赐你闪电之力 |
[05:45] | Stupid idiot, you become thunder! | 呆子 赐你雷霆之力 |
[05:56] | And, numbskull… you are wind! | 榆木脑袋 赐你旋风之力 |
[06:06] | Listen, together we will conquer the world. Yes. | 听着 我们将一起征服世界 没错 |
[06:11] | Now, go find me a lair of opulent beauty | 现在 给我寻觅一处绝美的藏身之处 |
[06:15] | worthy of my divine power. | 要配得上我的神力 |
[06:21] | What the heck is this? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[06:28] | This is your lair of opulent beauty? | 这是你们所谓的绝美藏身之处吗 |
[06:35] | Well, it will serve. | 好吧 凑合着用吧 |
[06:41] | Guys, we’ve been at this for a week straight. | 弟兄们 咱们都连续找了一周了 |
[06:44] | Maybe Karai is gone for good. | 也许卡莱一走了之了 |
[06:46] | Okay, dudes, let’s use our awesome deduction skills. | 弟兄们 该用下咱们绝妙的推理能力了 |
[06:50] | Where do snakes hang out? | 蛇爱在什么地方出现 |
[06:51] | Swamps, deserts, forests, | 沼泽 沙漠 森林 |
[06:55] | pizzerias, ice cream parlors, the arcade, a… | 披萨店 冰淇淋店 游戏厅… |
[07:02] | He’s been like that for days. | 他都像这样好几天了 |
[07:04] | Karai’s mutation really messed him up. | 卡莱的变异对他打击真大 |
[07:07] | Sensei’s not messed up. He’s just healing his spirit. | 老师才没有被打击呢 他是在治愈精神 |
[07:12] | I don’t like to see him like this. Let’s keep searching. | 我不喜欢见他这样子 咱们继续找吧 |
[07:16] | We could really use Casey and April’s help. | 我们很需要凯西和爱普莉尔的帮助 |
[07:18] | I think they’re hanging out at the ice rink. | 他们好像在溜冰场那里玩 |
[07:20] | That’s a great idea! We could break them up! | 真是个好主意 我们可以让他们分手 |
[07:22] | I-I mean split them up. | 我是说让他们分开 |
[07:23] | I mean split them up into two teams. | 我是说分成两组 |
[07:47] | Man, I’m incredible! Check me out. | 我太厉害了 快瞧瞧 |
[07:53] | Busted up your little lightning bolt, Fong. | 看我炸毁你的闪电球 冯 |
[08:02] | Wind blows away lightning and thunder. | 雷和闪电都能被风吹得了无踪迹 |
[08:05] | Wind rule… | 风掌管… |
[08:09] | Stop messing around. | 停止捣乱 |
[08:15] | Now, I need you to perform a very important task for me. | 现在 我有一个重要的任务交给你们 |
[08:18] | I need a girl with a very special power. | 我需要一个拥有神奇力量的女孩 |
[08:21] | That will return me to my physical form. | 用她可以帮我重现我的肉身 |
[08:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:28] | I see a girl with red hair and a yellow jumpsuit. | 我看到那个女孩有着红头发 穿着黄色连体裤 |
[08:33] | No, it… it’s just a T-shirt. Her name is… | 不 只是一件T-恤 她的名字是 |
[08:37] | April O’Neil. | 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 |
[08:41] | – You’re doing great. – No I’m not! | -你做得很棒 -一点都不好 |
[08:47] | Nice landing, April. | 停得真好 爱普莉尔 |
[08:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:51] | Not everybody can be as cool on the ice as Casey Jones. | 不是任何人在冰面上都能像我凯西·琼斯一样炫酷 |
[08:54] | I was practically born in the rink. | 我基本上就是在溜冰场出生的 |
[08:56] | My old man was on a pro hockey team. | 我老爸可是专业冰球队员 |
[08:58] | – I ever tell you that? – Like, 50 times a week. | -我跟你说过吗 -一周就说50次吧 |
[09:05] | Honestly, April, I have no idea what you see in that guy. | 说实话 爱普莉尔 我真不知道你看上他什么 |
[09:18] | Purple Dragons? | 紫龙帮 |
[09:20] | You losers just got your butts kicked. | 你们这群废物刚被揍完 |
[09:22] | Now you’re coming to my house? | 现在居然跑到我的地盘来 |
[09:24] | Um, Casey, did you happen to notice these guys are glowing? | 凯西 你有没有注意到这些人在发光 |
[09:57] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[10:06] | Help! | 救我 |
[10:07] | No! | 不 |
[10:09] | April! Nooo! | 爱普莉尔 不 |
[10:12] | Oh, yeah. And Irma. No… | 对了 还有厄玛 不 |
[10:22] | You have power in you, a power you have barely tapped. | 你拥有一种能力 一种你几乎没有使用过的能力 |
[10:27] | It will belong to Ho Chan. Yes. | 它将会属于陈浩 是的 |
[10:33] | And you… you have power too. | 还有你 你也有一种能力 |
[10:38] | Power that I do not understand yet. | 一种我还无法理解的能力 |
[10:41] | You will explain this power or suffer my… | 你要跟我解释这种能力 否则… |
[10:45] | W-what? | 怎么了 |
[10:48] | Come on, Irma! | 快 厄玛 |
[10:52] | – You’re some kind of ghost? – Indeed. | -你是鬼魂吗 -是的 |
[10:55] | I have been cursed without flesh for 2,000 years. | 我被诅咒没有肉体已经2000年了 |
[11:11] | My power is ancient and vast. | 我的力量古老而巨大 |
[11:14] | But you both exhibit a power I have never encountered, | 但你们都展示出了我从未见过的力量 |
[11:19] | a power that Ho Chan will take to become flesh once more | 一种可以使陈浩再次拥有肉身 |
[11:23] | and rule the universe! | 并且统治宇宙的力量 |
[11:26] | Now we start the ritual. | 现在就让仪式开始吧 |
[11:29] | You’re saying you just let them take April? | 你是说你就这么让他们带走了爱普莉尔吗 |
[11:31] | – Listen, these dudes got powers, yo. – “Powers”? | -听着 那些人有奇特的力量 -奇特的力量 |
[11:35] | They’re just a gang of third-class wannabes! | 他们只不过是一群三教九流的山寨货 |
[11:37] | No, I’m telling you. | 不 我跟你说 |
[11:38] | They were all throwing lightning bolts and… and blasting wind. | 他们会发射闪电球还有爆风 |
[11:42] | Like me after I eat broccoli. | 就像我吃了花椰菜一样 |
[11:46] | Maybe Casey’s right. | 也许凯西是对的 |
[11:47] | Either way, we got to save April and Irma. | 无论怎样 我们得去救爱普莉尔和厄玛 |
[11:49] | Maybe we can let them keep Irma in exchange for April? | 也许我们可以让他们留下厄玛换爱普莉尔出来 |
[11:52] | Classy, Jones. Let’s go. | 能再聪明点吗 琼斯 我们走 |
[12:02] | I don’t like the looks of this. | 我不喜欢他们这摸样 |
[12:04] | I like the looks of those hats. They’re awesome. | 我喜欢那些帽子 看起来棒极了 |
[12:07] | They’re only loser Purple Dragons. | 他们只是废柴紫龙帮 |
[12:09] | How tough could they be? | 能有多厉害 |
[12:13] | Goongalla! | 我来也 |
[12:20] | Okay, they’re a little tougher than I thought. | 好吧 他们比我想象的要厉害些 |
[12:29] | Shoruken! | 看我的 |
[12:45] | Now, let’s get April and her friend. | 现在我们去救爱普莉尔和她的朋友 |
[12:53] | Behold… tortoise warriors. | 等等 神龟战士 |
[12:57] | It is said that the great turtle | 据说是神龟帮助盘古 |
[12:59] | helped the God Pangu create the world. | 创造了这个世界 |
[13:07] | Fitting that these turtles should help Ho Chan rule it. | 所以这些乌龟应该可以帮陈浩统治世界 |
[13:27] | But, master, why? | 但是 主人 为什么 |
[13:29] | Because you’re losers. | 因为你们是群废物 |
[13:32] | Get out of my sight | 在我把你们 |
[13:33] | before I send you to the abyss of infinite morons. | 变成超级白痴之前滚出我的视线 |
[13:37] | – Guys… – Your guys are my guys. | -伙计们 -你的伙计们现在是我的了 |
[13:41] | Bye-bye for now. | 暂时拜拜了 |
[13:45] | – We got to go, Donnie! – Move! | -我们得走了 多尼 -快走 |
[13:58] | Let me take the wheel! | 我来控制方向 |
[14:00] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[14:11] | They’re gone! | 他们走了 |
[14:12] | Yeah, but there’s somebody else here. | 是的 但是还有人在这里 |
[14:23] | You better start talking, punk. | 你们最好如实招来 废物 |
[14:25] | He came out of an ancient Chinese dagger, like a spirit. | 他是从一把中国古匕首里出来的 像灵魂一样 |
[14:31] | He promised us great power, | 他答应给我们神奇的力量 |
[14:32] | but once we had it, he had the power to control us. | 但我们一旦拥有了力量 就要听命于他 |
[14:35] | All I know is his name… Ho Chan. | 我知道的只有他的名字 陈浩 |
[14:40] | – Nope, that’s not it either. – Let me try something else. | -也不是这个 -我试试别的 |
[14:45] | There he is. | 找到了 |
[14:46] | “An ancient sorcerer who goes back to the Shang dynasty.” | 商代一名古老的巫师 |
[14:50] | Oh, snap! He’s Shangy. | 哎呦 他是商朝人 |
[14:52] | “According to legend, the only thing that can defeat Ho Chan | 根据传说 唯一能打败陈浩的东西 |
[14:56] | is the mystic dagger.” | 就是那把神秘的匕首 |
[14:57] | – And what about stopping your bros? – We can’t. | -那怎么阻止你的兄弟们呢 -阻止不了 |
[15:00] | They’re in some kind of super hypnotic state. | 他们好像进入了一种很深的催眠状态 |
[15:02] | Nothing can get them out of it. | 没有东西可以让他们走出来 |
[15:06] | Nothing? | 没有东西吗 |
[15:16] | The coast is clear. | 安全 |
[15:17] | Is the manhole cover cannon completely loaded? | 井盖大炮准备就绪了吗 |
[15:20] | Yep, you distract them, and I’ll go rescue April. | 好了 你去引开他们 我去救爱普莉尔 |
[15:23] | No way. I’ll rescue April. | 想得美 我要去救爱普莉尔 |
[15:25] | You distract them. | 你来引开他们 |
[15:28] | I think we both just distracted them. | 要不我们还是一起引开他们好了 |
[16:58] | Oh, yeah! Goongalla! | 好 接招吧 |
[17:03] | Pizza? Cannot resist the urge. | 披萨 抵挡不了它的诱惑 |
[17:10] | Keep away from it! It belongs to me. | 滚远点 披萨是我的 |
[17:17] | I knew that would work. | 我就知道披萨会管用 |
[17:19] | Boast about it later. Let’s rescue April. | 一会儿再吹吧 先救爱普莉尔 |
[17:32] | Why don’t we both just go up there | 要不我们俩一起上去 |
[17:33] | and whack him while his eyes are closed? | 趁他闭着眼的时候揍他一顿吧 |
[17:35] | – I don’t think that’s a good idea. – Why? | -我觉得这样好像不太好 -为什么 |
[17:38] | Because I think he’s listening to you. | 因为他好像在听你说话 |
[17:41] | Whack me? | 揍我 |
[17:43] | You don’t whack a 2,000-year-old master. | 两千岁的主人你也敢揍 |
[17:46] | You beg for mercy, and then you… | 你们应该乞求我的仁慈 然后… |
[17:47] | Guys, watch out! Get out of here! | 你们小心 快走 |
[17:49] | – I will call my servants – He’s too powerful! | -我会召唤我的手下 -他太强大了 |
[17:51] | to put an end to your physical existence, | 让你们的肉体灰飞烟灭 |
[17:53] | while I finish with gaining mine. | 而我要重新得到肉体 |
[18:00] | Strange. They do not respond. | 太奇怪了 他们没有反应 |
[18:04] | It’s as if some power greater than my own holds them outside. | 好像有一种更强大的力量把他们困住了 |
[18:23] | Goongalla! | 我来也 |
[18:26] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[18:28] | You missed. | 没打着哦 |
[18:49] | I think it’s working. | 好像起作用了 |
[18:51] | Good! | 很好 |
[18:56] | Pain! | 好疼 |
[18:58] | Oh, for the first time in centuries, | 千年以来我终于 |
[19:00] | I feel something. | 又有感觉了 |
[19:03] | Ho Chan is almost human once more. | 陈浩差点又做回人类了 |
[19:27] | Giant hands… | 巨大之手… |
[19:29] | my contribution to the ancient arts. | 是我对古代艺术的贡献 |
[19:33] | Everybody loves giant hands. | 大家都喜欢巨大之手 |
[19:36] | Yes, giant hands! | 巨大之手太棒了 |
[19:41] | Irma? | 厄玛 |
[19:47] | Donnie, go for it. | 多尼 快试试 |
[19:50] | I will crush the loud one first. | 谁吵我就先弄死谁 |
[19:53] | – Hold on, Casey! – No magic necessary. | -坚持住 凯西 -魔术根本没必要 |
[19:58] | It’s all in the reflexes. | 其实都是靠的反应能力 |
[20:02] | What? | 什么 |
[20:05] | No! | 不 |
[20:09] | Too bad your reflexes aren’t as quick as mine. | 太不幸了 你的反应速度没有我快 |
[20:26] | Nooo! | 不 |
[20:33] | That was shangy. | 那就是商朝人啊 |
[20:36] | Awesome job, Donatello. | 干得漂亮 多纳泰罗 |
[20:38] | – High three! – Ha! | -击掌庆祝 -哈 |
[20:40] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[20:41] | Sorry we’re late, but some people | 抱歉我们来晚了 不过有人 |
[20:43] | were trying to hog all the pizza. | 想独吞所有披萨呢 |
[20:46] | So who was the big hero… Donnie, Casey? | 话说大英雄是谁 多尼还是凯西 |
[20:49] | – It wasn’t us. – It was all April. | -不是我们 -都是爱普莉尔的功劳 |
[20:52] | Peace hug! | 和平拥抱 |
[20:54] | Uh, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[20:56] | I’m getting kind of squashed here. | 你俩快把我挤坏了 |
[21:07] | Where’d weirdo go? | 那个怪胎去哪里了 |
[21:09] | You got a bad bump on your head, Irma. | 你头撞得真不轻啊 厄玛 |
[21:12] | Whatever you saw was just a nightmare. | 你看到的都是一场噩梦 |
[21:18] | Hold on, fellas. I just have to take care of one last thing. | 等等 各位 我得处理好最后一件事 |
[21:24] | Please, I can make you powerful, rich, | 求你了 我可以让你变强大变富有 |
[21:26] | whatever you desire, seriously! | 你想要什么都行 真的 |
[21:28] | Nooo! | 不 |
[21:32] | I will return. | 我还会回来的 |