时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | You have done well, my daughter. | 你做得很好 我的女儿 |
[00:18] | You have made me proud. | 我非常自豪 |
[00:24] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[00:33] | Master Shredder, | 施莱德大师 |
[00:35] | the hour grows late. | 时候已经不早了 |
[00:37] | Have you made your decision? | 您作出决定了吗 |
[00:40] | They are dangerous allies. | 他们这样的盟友很危险 |
[00:43] | But they have provided us with much technology, | 可是他们提供了很多技术支持 |
[00:46] | asking little in return. | 却不求多少回报 |
[00:48] | They will betray you. You know this. | 他们会背叛您的 您也知道 |
[00:51] | They care nothing for the human race. | 他们根本不在乎人类的死活 |
[00:54] | Nor do I. Leave me, Tiger Claw. | 我也不在乎 退下吧 虎爪 |
[01:05] | Kraang Prime. | 克朗老大 |
[01:07] | One called Shredder. | 一个叫施莱德的人 |
[01:10] | Kraang must have your decision. | 克朗必须知道你的决定 |
[01:13] | If I help you, will you uphold your end of the bargain? | 如果我答应帮忙 你们会信守承诺吗 |
[01:17] | Kraang will deliver the ones | 克朗会信守承诺 |
[01:19] | called Splinter and the Turtles. | 把斯普林特和乌龟们交给你 |
[01:22] | And once I find Karai, | 而且我找到克莱之后 |
[01:25] | you will mutate her back to normal? | 你会让她恢复正常吧 |
[01:27] | Kraang agrees to this. | 克朗同意 |
[01:29] | But in return, Shredder must then help Kraang | 不过施莱德必须帮助克朗 |
[01:33] | conquer the city known as New York city. | 征服这座被称为纽约的城市 |
[01:37] | And then the world! | 然后称霸世界 |
[01:45] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:47] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:50] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:52] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:54] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:56] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:58] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:01] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:03] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:05] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:07] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:09] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:16] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:17] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:20] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:22] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:24] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:26] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:28] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:30] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:33] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:35] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:37] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:46] | It’s just that, why can’t you | 你为什么不把我 |
[02:47] | introduce me to your secret friends, April? | 介绍给你那些秘密朋友们 爱普莉尔 |
[02:51] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[02:52] | One of these days, Irma, maybe. | 会有这么一天的 厄玛 也许吧 |
[02:55] | They’re really good, um, people. | 他们真的是好…好人 |
[02:58] | Anyway, what I wanna know is, | 不过 我比较好奇的是 |
[03:00] | how can you go out In this weather without a coat? | 天这么冷 你不穿大衣没关系吗 |
[03:03] | I hardly ever notice the cold. | 我对寒冷不是很敏感 |
[03:05] | But seriously, if we’re friends, | 不过说真的 如果我们是朋友 |
[03:07] | friends should introduce friends to friends and– | 朋友就应该把朋友介绍给更多的朋友 |
[03:11] | Footbots! | 大脚机器人 |
[03:12] | These aren’t the types of friends I meant! | 我指的不是这种朋友 |
[03:14] | Move, Irma! Run! | 厄玛 快跑 |
[03:26] | No! | 不要啊 |
[03:26] | Who are these freaks, April? | 这些变态是谁啊 爱普莉尔 |
[03:28] | Doesn’t matter! Run! | 这不重要 快跑 |
[03:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[03:37] | You gotta be out there somewhere. | 你肯定在哪里躲着 |
[03:42] | Casey! We’re supposed to be looking for Karai! | 凯西 我们得去找卡莱 |
[03:44] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干什么 |
[03:46] | I’m just taking a break, peeping some awesome art. | 我只是休息一下 欣赏一下艺术 |
[03:50] | Check it out! | 你看 |
[03:51] | That is so metal! | 简直太炫酷了 |
[03:53] | Yeah, great. Come on, Casey. | 是啊 不错 走吧凯西 |
[03:56] | Let’s move. | 该行动了 |
[03:57] | Hold up, Raph. | 等等 拉斐 |
[03:59] | Got a question for ya. | 有问题问你 |
[04:00] | So, um, April ever talk about me? | 爱普莉尔提到过我吗 |
[04:03] | Like ever? | 一次也行 |
[04:05] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[04:06] | You know how Donnie feels about her. | 你知道多尼对她的感觉 |
[04:09] | Yeah, yeah, it’s cool. | 行了行了 没事 |
[04:10] | When you’ve got that man/woman thing going on in a team, | 一旦团队里出现男女纠结之事 |
[04:13] | it just screws everything up. | 一切就都毁了 |
[04:14] | I’m not that into her anyway. | 反正我也没那么喜欢她 |
[04:21] | Right. | 你就装吧 |
[04:29] | I’m so worried, I can’t even eat. | 我好担心 都吃不下饭了 |
[04:32] | Me too, totally. | 我也是 真的 |
[04:36] | You have a right to be concerned. | 你担心是对的 |
[04:38] | The Kraang invasion is imminent. | 克朗的入侵迫在眉睫 |
[04:40] | What plans have you devised to stop it? | 你们想出什么对策了吗 |
[04:43] | I give you my latest invention, | 请看我的最新发明 |
[04:45] | the Turtle Mech! | 龟龟机器人 |
[04:47] | It’s fully armed with rockets, flame throwers, | 全身都是火箭 喷火器 |
[04:49] | and an electro harpoon. | 还有一支电击叉 |
[04:50] | Guaranteed to stop a massive Kraang invasion army | 保证能够阻止克朗军队的大型入侵 |
[04:54] | or your money back. | 也可以帮你追债 |
[04:55] | Giant robots are awesome! I vote Turtle Mech! | 巨型机器人最棒啦 我支持它 |
[04:59] | But that thing’s not even ready. | 可是还没有完工 |
[05:00] | It could damage New York more than help it. | 它可能帮不了纽约反而把纽约毁掉 |
[05:03] | It’s ready…enough. | 差不多 完工了 |
[05:05] | There’s gotta be another way. | 肯定还有其他办法 |
[05:07] | We need to establish a second base outside the city. | 我们得在城外建立第二基地 |
[05:10] | There is no time for that, Leo. | 没时间了 李奥 |
[05:11] | The Turtle Mech is solid. If I were leader, I’d– | 龟龟机器人没问题的 如果我是老大 |
[05:14] | But you’re not leader, Donnie! I am. | 可你不是老大 多尼 我才是 |
[05:17] | Oh, snap. | 秒杀 |
[05:19] | Enough! | 够了 |
[05:20] | Your egos fight one another | 现在什么时候了 |
[05:22] | when we should be preparing to fight the kraang. | 应该准备迎战 而不是窝里斗 |
[05:26] | Faster, Irma! Move those little legs! | 跑快点 厄玛 动起来 |
[05:29] | I’m moving! I’m moving! | 我在动啊我在动啊 |
[05:31] | This way! | 这边 |
[05:34] | A dead end! | 死胡同 |
[05:36] | It’s the end and we’re dead. | “胡同”到头了 我们”死”定了 |
[05:38] | Not yet. | 不一定 |
[05:59] | Quick. Down here. | 快点 下来 |
[06:03] | You’re not serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[06:07] | Oh, you are serious. | 你没开玩笑 |
[06:11] | The smell is making my sinuses melt. | 闻了这味道鼻子都要毁了 |
[06:21] | Sweet. This is so cool. | 赞 太酷了 |
[06:23] | Casey, I see her! Karai! | 凯西 我看到卡莱了 |
[06:25] | She’s slithering across the stree… | 她刚从街上滑过… |
[06:33] | Great. Can I help you, officers? | 这下好了 有什么事吗 警官 |
[06:37] | You’re loitering, kid. You know what that means? | 你在街头游荡 你明白什么意思吗 |
[06:40] | Loitering? Seriously? | 游荡 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:42] | Don’t you got real criminals to bust? | 你们不该去抓些真的罪犯吗 |
[06:44] | Or a donut shop to go to? | 或者去买甜甜圈吃 |
[06:46] | We’ll figure out a charge later, Casey Jones. | 我们待会儿会给你找个罪名的 凯西·琼斯 |
[06:49] | How do you know my name? Hey, get off of me! | 你怎么知道我的名字 放开我 |
[06:53] | I got rights! Let me go! | 我有人权 放我走 |
[06:55] | Leo, the Turtle Mech is our only answer! | 李奥 龟龟机器人是我们唯一的救星 |
[06:58] | Be reasonable! | 讲讲道理行吗 |
[06:59] | I am being reasonable! | 我在讲道理 |
[07:01] | We need a second base, Donnie. | 我们需要一个第二基地 多尼 |
[07:02] | Period. | 说完了 |
[07:05] | Guys! I’m sorry about this. | 同志们 实在很抱歉 |
[07:08] | But–but–but footbots were after us, | 不过大脚机器人在追我们 |
[07:10] | and–and Irma here is really good at keeping secrets, | 而且厄玛很会保守秘密 |
[07:13] | and, um… | 而且… |
[07:14] | April, you have brought a stranger here? | 爱普莉尔 你带了个陌生人来这里 |
[07:19] | Don’t worry, Master Splinter. She’s cool. | 别担心 斯普林特大师 她没问题 |
[07:21] | Right, Irma? | 对吧 厄玛 |
[07:23] | Irma? | 厄玛 |
[07:24] | T-t-t-turtles? | 乌 乌 乌龟 |
[07:26] | What up, dog? | 近来如何 小妞 |
[07:29] | Turtles… derp. | 乌龟… 笨蛋 |
[07:34] | Miss, I know we look kind of different and all, | 小姐 我知道我们看上去有些怪 |
[07:36] | but I promise, we’re not gonna hurt you. | 不过我保证我们不会伤害你的 |
[07:43] | Holy chalupa! | 苍了个天 |
[07:45] | Turtles, turtles, turtles. | 乌龟 乌龟 乌龟 |
[08:05] | Turtles! Turtles! | 乌龟 乌龟 |
[08:07] | April, you gotta, like, | 爱普莉尔 你得 |
[08:08] | pick your friends more carefully. | 在挑朋友的时候小心点 |
[08:15] | Oh, my gosh! | 天啊 |
[08:16] | Irma was a… | 厄玛是个… |
[08:19] | Kraang! | 克朗 |
[08:23] | Lowly insects, kneel before the genius of Kraang Subprime, | 卑微的虫子 拜倒在克朗第二首脑的智慧下了吧 |
[08:30] | Greatest Kraang spy in all of dimension X! | X空间里最伟大的克朗间谍 |
[08:34] | The discovery of the lair was the final component needed | 发现你们的藏身点是发起全面侵略 |
[08:38] | to launch full scale invasion! | 必需的最后一步 |
[08:43] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[08:49] | This can’t be good. | 这下可糟了 |
[08:52] | Back off of me, man! | 离我远点 哥们儿 |
[08:54] | Get in that car now, punk! | 赶紧上车 小流氓 |
[08:56] | Casey, what have you done? | 凯西 你干什么了 |
[09:21] | Kraang! | 克朗 |
[09:25] | Give me that stick! | 把棍子给我 |
[09:32] | They’re already infiltrating! They’re here! | 它们已经渗入到我们身边了 它们来了 |
[09:39] | Raph, what the heck is going on? | 拉斐 这到底什么情况 |
[09:43] | The invasion’s started! Back to the lair! | 侵略开始了 快回藏身点 |
[09:52] | The signal was correct. | 信号是正确的 |
[09:53] | Kraang has discovered the place of turtle hiding. | 克朗发现了乌龟隐藏的地方 |
[10:07] | This is so messed up! | 这下乱套了 |
[10:09] | My best friend for the past year was a Kraang? | 我这一年最好的朋友居然是个克朗 |
[10:12] | Fooled you! Fooled you all! | 把你骗了 把你们所有人都骗了 |
[10:44] | Bagel slicer slicing time robot! | 百吉饼切刀怒切机械妖怪 |
[11:08] | Destroy the turtles! | 消灭乌龟 |
[11:10] | Wipe out the lair! | 横扫它们的巢穴 |
[11:12] | But the rat comes with us. | 但把老鼠要活捉了 |
[11:25] | Sorry, D! | 抱歉 多哥 |
[11:32] | Take that, you filthy rat! | 吃我这招 臭老鼠 |
[11:48] | Look out! | 小心 |
[11:50] | Crosstown traffic! | 市区飞车 |
[12:01] | What the heck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[12:04] | Oh, snap. | 糟了 |
[12:05] | Move it! Run! | 动起来 快跑 |
[12:08] | There’s too many of them, Raph! | 它们人太多了 拉斐 |
[12:17] | Just keep going! | 继续跑 |
[12:18] | Go! Go! Run! | 快 快 跑 |
[12:34] | Go! Escape! | 快 逃 |
[12:38] | I will hold them off. | 我来抵挡它们 |
[12:41] | We’re not leaving you! | 我们不会扔下你不管的 |
[12:43] | I have a plan! Go now! | 我有个计划 快走 |
[12:45] | Come on! Head for the Shellraiser! | 快来 到御风战车那去 |
[12:52] | You’ll go nowhere! | 你们哪儿都别想去 |
[13:03] | My baby! | 我的宝贝 |
[13:09] | Everyone, follow me! | 大家跟我来 |
[13:20] | This way. | 走这边 |
[13:22] | This is all my fault! | 都是我的错 |
[13:24] | I led them straight to the lair. | 我把它们引到了藏身点 |
[13:25] | Don’t blame yourself, April. | 不要自责 爱普莉尔 |
[13:27] | You were just trying to help a friend. | 你只不过想帮助朋友 |
[13:30] | Which way? | 走哪边 |
[13:31] | Left! That’ll lead us to the Turtle Mech. | 左边 往龟龟机器人那里去 |
[13:33] | No! We gotta find Raph and Casey first. | 不 我们得先找到拉斐和凯西 |
[13:35] | We can find them in the Mech! | 我们可以在机器人那里找他们 |
[13:37] | It’s too slow! | 那样太慢了 |
[13:38] | You’re the one who’s too slow. | 你才太慢了呢 |
[13:39] | You’re leading us into disaster. | 你会把我们带向灾难 |
[13:41] | I’m doing what Splinter would want us to do. | 我在照着斯普林特的指示做 |
[13:47] | It is the one called the turtles. | 这是叫乌龟的生物 |
[13:53] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[13:57] | Run! Take April and Donnie to safety. | 快跑 带爱普莉尔和多尼到安全的地方去 |
[14:00] | I’ll lead them away. | 我把它们引开 |
[14:02] | Dude, we can’t leave you too! | 老兄 我们不能把你也扔下 |
[14:11] | Just do it! | 照做就是了 |
[14:15] | Come on, Kraang! This way. | 来啊 克朗 这边 |
[14:17] | Yeah! Follow me! Come on! Over here! | 对 跟我来 来啊 过来啊 |
[14:21] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[14:30] | Coast is clear. | 上面安全 |
[14:35] | Okay, now the coast is clear. | 好吧 现在安全了 |
[14:38] | It hurts so bad. | 我伤口好痛 |
[14:41] | You’ll be all right, Donnie. | 会没事的 多尼 |
[14:42] | I’ll get you fixed up. | 我会治好你的 |
[14:45] | Leo, you there? Come on, bro. | 李奥 你在吗 赶紧的啊 兄弟 |
[14:47] | Poke your head out of your shell and pick up! | 把脑袋从龟壳里伸出来接电话 |
[14:50] | He’s not answering. | 他没接 |
[14:52] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[14:53] | Man, I shouldn’t have argued with Leo. | 我不该跟李奥吵架的 |
[14:55] | Now he’s gone. | 现在他真的没消息了 |
[15:05] | I don’t think they saw us. | 我觉得他们没看到我们 |
[15:06] | Leo was right. We should’ve gotten out | 李奥说得对 我们早该抓住机会 |
[15:08] | of the city while we had a chance. | 离开这里 |
[15:10] | Not without my Dad and the others. | 不 我们得带我父亲和其他人一起走 |
[15:12] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 伙计们 |
[15:22] | Dude, this is worse than | 哥们 现在的情况 |
[15:23] | that giant technodrome thing last year! | 比去年那个巨型铁球还糟 |
[15:25] | It’s totally crazy! | 疯了吧这是 |
[15:28] | Mikey, where are you? | 麦奇 你在哪 |
[15:30] | On the way to April’s apartment. | 正要去爱普莉尔的公寓 |
[15:31] | Meet us there, dude! | 我们在那见 兄弟 |
[15:32] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[15:33] | Raph, look out! | 拉斐 小心 |
[15:47] | Kraang, still no sign of turtles. | 克朗 还是没有发现乌龟 |
[15:50] | Hurry, Kraang. | 快点 克朗 |
[15:51] | We must obtain the turtles for the one called Shredder. | 我们必须为那个施莱德找到乌龟 |
[16:00] | Shredder? | 施莱德 |
[16:06] | The city’s overrun. | 这个城市已经被占领了 |
[16:07] | What are we– what is anyone going to do? | 我们该…大家该怎么办 |
[16:11] | No, I’m okay. | 不用了 我没事 |
[16:18] | April, now that it’s the end of the world and all, again, | 爱普莉尔 既然世界末日又要到了 |
[16:22] | I figured I’d better just tell you, kind of, how I feel– | 我想我最好告诉你 我对你… |
[16:29] | Oh, sorry, Donnie! You should stop talking. | 抱歉 多尼 你还是别说话了 |
[16:31] | It just makes things hurt more. | 免得再受伤 |
[16:35] | We’re doomed! Doomed! | 我们死定了 死定了 |
[16:38] | Oh, my poor sweet April. | 我可怜的爱普莉尔 |
[16:40] | Don’t worry, Mr. O’neil. | 别慌 奥尼尔先生 |
[16:41] | This whole alien invasion thing is really no big deal. | 外星人入侵没啥大不了的 |
[16:44] | Look. | 看 |
[16:50] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[16:56] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[17:22] | Wha– | 这… |
[17:27] | The city is ours, Master Shredder. | 这个城市属于我们了 施莱德大师 |
[17:30] | Since I was a boy, I have seen this very vision. | 我自小就梦想着见到这一幕 |
[17:35] | The world in chaos. | 这个陷入混乱的世界 |
[17:46] | Master Shredder, the Kraang have sent word. | 施莱德大师 克朗传来消息 |
[17:49] | Leonardo is not far from here. | 李奥纳多就在这附近 |
[17:51] | They’re leading him straight to us. | 他们正在引他过来 |
[17:53] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[17:54] | Then it is the beginning of the end. | 就让一切开始终结吧 |
[18:07] | Now I’ve got you cornered, you monstrous rat! | 你已经无路可逃了 丑陋的老鼠 |
[18:12] | Corner a rat and see what happens! | 你再逼近一步试试 |
[18:38] | Kraang shall dominate the earth! | 克朗将统治地球 |
[18:41] | You and your kin will be destroyed! | 你和你的亲人都将被毁灭 |
[18:44] | Kraang will be back– | 克朗还会回来的… |
[19:10] | Don’t stand here like a fool, Yoshi. | 别像傻子一样站在这里了 良 |
[19:12] | Find your family. | 去找你的家人 |
[20:26] | He fights bravely. | 他作战很英勇 |
[20:28] | He is young, overconfident, foolish. | 他是年少气盛 不自量力 愚蠢至极 |
[20:40] | Do not take chances with him, Master. | 别让他有机可乘 大师 |
[20:42] | We should destroy him quickly! | 我们应该立刻灭了他 |
[20:44] | Archers. | 弓箭手 |
[20:50] | Fire! | 放箭 |
[20:55] | Oh, no. | 惨了 |
[20:56] | Just a little further to April’s place! | 就快就到爱普莉尔家了 |
[21:16] | Yes! | 没错 |
[21:18] | Kraang Prime returns to earth! | 克朗老大又回到地球了 |
[21:24] | You got some kind of plan to fight that? | 你有办法对付那玩意吗 |
[21:27] | Not really, no. | 还真没有 |
[21:29] | People of earth, the Kraang forming | 地球上的人们 克朗即将开始 |
[21:33] | of your world is about to begin! | 占据你们的世界 |
[21:44] | No! | 不 |
[21:53] | Now that is really messed up. | 这下真的糟了 |
[22:05] | Invasion! That’s right, folks. | 入侵 没错 各位 |
[22:07] | The aliens are back! | 外星人又来了 |
[22:09] | Robots are emerging from portals! | 机器人不断从传送门出现 |
[22:11] | UFOs are everywhere! | 到处都是飞碟 |
[22:13] | A giant alien brain is stomping through the East Village! | 一个巨大的外星大脑正在纽约东村肆虐 |
[22:20] | Yeah, I’d say we’re basically doomed. | 我想我们真的玩完了 |
[22:22] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[22:24] | If I hadn’t brought Irma to the lair– | 如果不是我把厄玛带到藏身处… |
[22:25] | You can’t blame yourself, April. | 你不要自责 爱普莉尔 |
[22:27] | Yeah, we can do that for you. | 是啊 我们责备你就行 |
[22:31] | I’m gonna fix this. | 我会处理好这件事的 |
[22:33] | I’m gonna find your brothers and Casey. | 我要去找你们的兄弟和凯西 |
[22:35] | You can’t go out there, April! | 你不能出去 爱普莉尔 |
[22:37] | You have to stay with me. | 你得跟我待在一起 |
[22:39] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[22:44] | Raph just sent me a text. | 拉斐发了条信息过来 |
[22:45] | “On our way, being chased by Kraang Prime. | 正在赶来 不过克朗老大在追我们 |
[22:48] | Frown-y face.” | 皱眉哭脸 |
[22:50] | Oh, guess they’ll be a few minutes late. | 他们大概会晚到几分钟 |
[22:52] | You cannot run, earthlings! | 你们跑不了了 地球生物 |
[22:57] | Your entire planet will transform! | 你们整个星球都将被改造 |
[23:02] | Raph, what is going on? | 拉斐 这是怎么回事 |
[23:04] | The kraang perfected the mutagen! | 克朗改良了变异原 |
[23:06] | They want to turn Earth into dimension X! | 他们想把地球变成X空间 |
[23:09] | Wicked! | 太坏了 |
[23:10] | Wicked? Are you crazy? | 太坏了 你疯了吗 |
[23:37] | Good-bye, lower life-forms. | 再见了 低级生物 |
[23:43] | What? | 什么 |
[23:44] | Earth protection force, move! | 地球自卫队 行动 |
[23:47] | Get into formation. | 按队形走 |
[23:50] | Flanking maneuver. Go, go, go! | 侧翼行动 快 快 快 |
[23:56] | – Team two, cover quad four! – Hut, hut, hut! | -二组掩护4小队 -停停停 |
[24:09] | Pathetic humans. | 可悲的人类 |
[24:11] | Fire! | 开火 |
[24:15] | Now’s our chance! Run! | 就是现在 跑 |
[24:18] | But it was just getting awesome. | 可精彩才刚刚开始 |
[24:33] | Stop hiding behind your footbots! | 别躲在你的机器人后面 |
[24:35] | Face me, Shredder! | 出来面对我 施莱德 |
[24:36] | You are beneath me, turtle. | 我没必要面对你 乌龟 |
[25:10] | You should let me finish him, master. | 你应该让我解决掉他 大师 |
[25:13] | Not yet. I want to see him suffer. | 不急 我想看他受苦 |
[25:37] | Leonardo. | 李奥纳多 |
[25:38] | It is the rodent known as Splinter. | 是那个叫斯普林特的老鼠 |
[25:40] | Exterminate. Exterminate. | 消灭 消灭 |
[25:52] | Kraang! | 克朗 |
[25:59] | That is enough! Enough! | 够了 够了 |
[26:07] | Leatherhead, my thanks. | 呆皮鳄 谢谢你 |
[26:09] | Great Splinter, where are your sons? | 伟大的斯普林特 你的孩子们呢 |
[26:13] | Lost in this madness. | 混乱中都不见了 |
[26:15] | Will you help me find them? | 你能帮我找到他们吗 |
[26:16] | Anything for my friends. | 为了朋友什么都行 |
[26:19] | Then let us hurry! | 那我们快点行动 |
[27:14] | Now you may finish him. | 现在你们可以解决掉他了 |
[27:58] | They wait for him in the girl’s home. | 他们在那个女孩家等他 |
[28:01] | Bait them out and destroy them. | 引诱他们出来再灭了他们 |
[28:14] | Where is my son? | 我的孩子呢 |
[28:16] | I take him like I took your child so many years ago. | 我像很多年前带走你的孩子一样把他带走了 |
[28:32] | I just had the worst dream. | 我刚做了恶梦 |
[28:33] | The Kraang were trying to invade. | 克朗正在入侵 |
[28:35] | Don’t worry, Mr. O’Neil. | 别担心 奥尼尔先生 |
[28:37] | Reality is way worse than your nightmare. | 现实比你的恶梦可怕多了 |
[28:41] | We gotta move. | 我们该走了 |
[28:42] | Kraang prime is stomping this way. | 克朗老大正朝这边来 |
[28:44] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[28:46] | I missed you too, little brother. | 我也 很想你 我的弟弟 |
[28:48] | Casey! Oh, I was scared I’d lost you forever. | 凯西 我以为我永远失去你了 |
[28:51] | No worries, red. Your man is here. | 别担心 红毛 你男人在这里呢 |
[28:55] | Not to break this up, but Leo is still out there! | 并不想毁了这场面 但是李奥还在外面 |
[28:58] | What? | 什么 |
[28:58] | Long story, bro. Basically– | 说来话长了 伙计 基本上就是 |
[29:08] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[29:12] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[29:13] | He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[29:14] | Dude, his shell is cracked! | 天呐 他的壳裂开了 |
[29:16] | Come out, turtles! | 出来吧 乌龟们 |
[29:20] | We know you’re in there! | 我们知道你们在里面 |
[29:32] | This way! | 这边 |
[29:43] | This is for my brother! | 这是为了我的弟兄 |
[29:53] | Hurry, this way! | 赶快 这边 |
[30:00] | What the heck is that? | 这是什么玩意 |
[30:02] | It’s my old party wagon from back in my hipster days. | 这是我还是时尚人士时候的聚会老伙计 |
[30:06] | Groovy. | 耶 |
[30:15] | Kirby! | 卡比 |
[30:16] | Not again! | 又变异 |
[30:17] | April, move! | 爱普莉尔 快走 |
[30:20] | Floor it, Jones! | 打到他 琼斯 |
[30:45] | I’ll get you all! | 我会抓住你们所有人 |
[30:48] | You grow tired. | 你开始累了 |
[30:50] | Your skills have become weak. | 你的技能也生疏了 |
[30:53] | Yet I am stronger than ever. | 但我一如既往的强壮 |
[30:56] | Fueled by anger, by rage! | 燃烧的怒火激励着我 |
[31:05] | Rage is a fuel that burns quickly. | 怒火的力量是短暂的 |
[31:07] | Always the wise one. | 你总是有智慧的那个 |
[31:29] | What wisdom do you have now? | 现在你又有什么智慧 |
[31:50] | My friend, are you hurt? | 我的朋友 你受伤了吗 |
[31:53] | Look out! | 小心 |
[32:37] | This looks like a safe spot. | 这里看起来比较安全 |
[32:38] | Come on. We gotta find Splinter! | 快 我们要找到斯普林特 |
[32:40] | No way! What about Leo? | 不行 李奥怎么办 |
[32:42] | We shouldn’t move him. | 我们不该移动他 |
[32:43] | He can stay with me. | 他可以待在我这里 |
[32:45] | I’m going back to search for my family. | 我要回去找我的家人 |
[32:46] | Okay, but we meet back at this spot. | 好的 不过我们一会要在这里见 |
[32:49] | You got it, red. | 没问题 美人 |
[33:01] | Sensei, you in here? | 老师 你在吗 |
[33:05] | He’s not here. I don’t sense him. | 他不在这里 我感觉不到他 |
[33:11] | We gotta move. | 我们该走了 |
[33:12] | Everyone gather one meaningful thing | 每个人带一件 |
[33:13] | you want to take with you. | 你最留恋的东西 |
[33:15] | First we find Splinter, and then we get out of town. | 首先我们找到斯普林特 然后我们就出城 |
[33:22] | Wherever you are, I hope you’re safe, Spike. | 无论你在哪里 我希望你安全 斯派克 |
[33:33] | We’ll be back, Timothy. | 我们会回来的 提摩西 |
[33:35] | And if we don’t make it, | 如果我们失败了 |
[33:36] | you should defrost in about 70 years or so. | 你应该在大概70年后解冻 |
[33:39] | Hopefully the world is a better place by then. | 希望那个时候世界会变得好一些 |
[33:43] | I know this is your home. | 我知道这里是你家 |
[33:45] | You know we have to leave, | 可是我们必须走了 |
[33:47] | ice cream kitty. | 冰淇淋小猫咪 |
[33:49] | Now come on, Kitty, Kitty. | 过来吧 小猫咪 |
[33:51] | Easy, easy. | 来嘛 来嘛 |
[33:55] | Just squeeze in there between the frozen pizzas. | 就先在冷冻披萨中间挤一挤吧 |
[34:23] | My head! | 头好痛 |
[34:24] | April, what is it? | 爱普莉尔 怎么了 |
[34:26] | Master Splinter. | 斯普林特大师 |
[34:29] | I can sense him. | 我感觉到他了 |
[34:32] | He’s close. | 他离我们很近 |
[34:33] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[34:40] | This way. | 这边 |
[34:42] | Now I will tear you to pieces! | 我要把你撕成碎片 |
[34:45] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[34:46] | Go! Leave this place! | 快走 离开这里 |
[34:48] | Fitting that your sons are here to see you fall. | 你儿子在旁边看你失败真是太好了 |
[34:52] | You can do it, Master Splinter! | 你可以的 斯普林特大师 |
[34:54] | Splinter, take him down! Take him down! | 斯普林特 拿下他 打倒他 |
[35:13] | Now, quickly, we must find a way to get out of here. | 快 必须想办法离开这里 |
[35:24] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[35:24] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[35:28] | Don’t do it! | 不要 |
[35:33] | Splinter! | 斯普林特 |
[35:35] | No! | 不 |
[35:39] | Master Splinter! | 斯普林特大师 |
[35:45] | You! | 你 |
[35:48] | You monster! | 你个怪物 |
[35:57] | That’s enough, Raph. Enough! | 行了 拉斐 住手 |
[36:04] | It’s okay, bro. Sensei’s a master ninja. | 没事的 兄弟 老师是位伟大的忍者 |
[36:08] | He’s gonna be just fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[36:11] | It’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[36:18] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[36:21] | We’re not running, Donnie. | 我们不能逃走 多尼 |
[36:24] | We’re gonna put an end to this. | 我们得结束这一切 |
[36:50] | Oh, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[36:51] | Turtle mech power! | 尝尝龟龟机器人的厉害 |
[36:56] | April, pull that lever to your left. | 爱普莉尔 拉一下你左边的控制杆 |
[36:58] | Hit the pedal! | 踩踏板 |
[37:06] | Dude, this is the coolest thing ever! | 哥们 这个真是太炫酷了 |
[37:09] | All my super robo mecha fantasies come true! | 我的超级机械战队梦终于实现了 |
[37:16] | Run, Kraang! Kraang, run! | 跑 克朗 快跑 |
[37:42] | There it is– Shredder’s lair! | 那里是施莱德的老巢 |
[37:44] | Let’s get him! | 我们去拿下他 |
[37:49] | Guys… | 各位… |
[37:53] | I think we’re in trouble. | 我们好像有麻烦了 |
[37:54] | We won’t stand a chance in this thing! | 在这玩意儿里面我们肯定完蛋了 |
[37:56] | We can do this! | 我们可以的 |
[37:57] | Super robo mecha force fought way bigger enemies. | 超级机械战队打败过更强大的敌人呢 |
[38:01] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[38:09] | Lowly insects! | 低级的虫子 |
[38:11] | Do you think Kraang can be stopped? | 你们以为你们能阻止克朗吗 |
[38:15] | It was Kraang who found your planet | 千百万年前就是克朗 |
[38:17] | millions of years ago. | 发现了你们星球 |
[38:20] | It was Kraang who used mutagen on the monkeys, | 就是克朗给猴子用了变异原 |
[38:23] | turning them into lowly humans. | 把他们变成低等人类的 |
[38:26] | And it is Kraang who now transforms your world! | 所以现在克朗也要改变你们的世界 |
[38:31] | And it will be Kraang who gets kicked in the shin. | 也是克朗要被打得屁滚尿流 |
[38:42] | Grappling hooks! | 抓钩 |
[39:04] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都还好吗 |
[39:06] | – Sort of. – Not really. | -还行吧 -好像不是 |
[39:08] | Barely functioning. | 快无法运转了 |
[39:23] | Donnie! Donnie! | 多尼 多尼 |
[39:25] | Get this thing moving, Donnie! | 快让这玩意儿动啊 多尼 |
[39:29] | Kraang has had enough games. | 克朗已经玩够游戏了 |
[39:38] | Dude, weapons are down! | 哥们 武器不能用了 |
[39:42] | We got one last trick left, but it might fry the mech. | 我们还有最后一招 但是可能融化机器人 |
[39:46] | I don’t think we have a choice. | 我们好像别无选择了 |
[39:48] | Readying electro-harpoon. | 准备电子鱼叉 |
[39:51] | First, we tap into the city’s power grid. | 首先我们接入城市的电网 |
[39:55] | Then we– – fire! | 然后我们 开火 |
[39:57] | Good-bye, turtles! | 永别了 乌龟们 |
[40:22] | Gah! Gotta shut down the system. | 啊 得快关闭系统 |
[40:31] | Yes! | 成功了 |
[40:32] | – That’s what I’m talking about! – We did it! | -我就说行吧 -成功了 |
[40:34] | We did it! Kraang prime is toast! | 成功了 克朗老大被电焦了 |
[40:47] | Not really. | 好像还没 |
[40:51] | Donnie, make this thing move! | 多尼 快让这玩意儿动啊 |
[40:54] | I can’t. It’s fried! | 不行啊 已经烧坏了 |
[40:56] | Abandon ship! Abandon ship! | 弃船 弃船逃命 |
[41:04] | You will all suffer! | 你们都受死吧 |
[41:13] | This is so metal! | 真是太炫酷了 |
[41:21] | You guys need a lift? | 你们要搭便车吗 |
[41:37] | I’m sorry, Leo. You were right. | 对不起 李奥 你说得对 |
[41:40] | If we’d just left the city when you said, | 如果我们听你的话离开这里 |
[41:42] | the Kraang would never have found the lair | 克朗就不会找到我们的藏身之处 |
[41:44] | and started the invasion. | 然后开始入侵了 |
[41:46] | None of this would have happened. | 这一切就都不会发生了 |
[41:48] | I have a place we can go upstate. | 我知道北边有个偏僻的地方我们可以去 |
[41:50] | My old family home. | 我家的老房子在那里 |
[41:51] | We used to go there every summer. | 我们过去常常去那里避暑 |
[41:53] | We can stay as long as we want. | 我们在那里想待多久都行 |
[41:55] | No one’s around for miles. | 方圆几十英里内都没别人 |
[41:57] | Upstate, eh? Sounds good to Casey Jones. | 北面对吧 凯西·琼斯没问题 |
[42:00] | Did you find your dad and little sister? | 你找到你爸爸跟你妹妹了吗 |
[42:03] | No sign of ’em. | 没有 |
[42:05] | They probably got kraang-itized. | 他们可能被克朗害了 |
[42:11] | What’s gonna happen now, Raph? | 现在该怎么办 拉斐 |
[42:14] | For the first time in my life, | 人生第一次 |
[42:16] | I have no idea, little brother. | 我也不知道该怎么办 兄弟 |
[42:20] | I miss Master Splinter. | 我好想斯普林特大师 |