时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I’ll never forget the night we left New York City. | 我永远都忘不了我们离开纽约的那晚 |
[00:13] | This is so metal! | 简直太炫酷了 |
[00:26] | The Kraang defeated us. | 克朗打败了我们 |
[00:28] | Leo got badly hurt. | 李奥受了重伤 |
[00:31] | Master Splinter is gone. | 斯普林特大师不见了 |
[00:35] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[00:41] | We had nowhere left to go. | 我们无其他地方可去 |
[00:43] | So we came to the old farmhouse I grew up in, | 所以就去了我小时候待的农舍 |
[00:45] | miles away from the city– | 那里离市区很远 |
[00:46] | a place we could all be safe in. | 所以我们在那里应该会安全 |
[00:49] | The first thing we did was take care of poor Leonardo. | 我们做的第一件事就是照顾可怜的李奥纳多 |
[01:01] | This will keep him hydrated, help him heal faster. | 这样可以保证水份 帮他更快康复 |
[01:11] | Raphael keeps a constant vigil over Leo, | 拉斐尔日夜守在李奥身边 |
[01:13] | waiting for him to wake up. | 等待他醒来 |
[01:20] | Michelangelo goofs around a lot, | 米开朗琪罗经常到处玩 |
[01:22] | but he does a ton of chores around the house. | 但是他也做了很多家务 |
[01:29] | Back off, chickens. | 别上前了 母鸡 |
[01:31] | That’s all I got. | 都已经给你们了 |
[01:32] | Easy, easy. | 淡定 不要过来 |
[01:36] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[01:41] | But mostly, he goofs around a lot. | 但大部分时间他是在到处瞎玩 |
[01:43] | Donatello built a lab in the barn, | 多纳泰罗在谷仓里建了个实验室 |
[01:45] | trying to create a mutagenic medicine to heal Leo. | 想研制一种诱变药物来帮助李奥康复 |
[01:49] | One last drop, and I think I’ve done it. | 再加上最后一滴 应该就完成了 |
[01:55] | This baby’s gonna need a lot of work. | 这家伙得好好修理一下啊 |
[02:02] | And then there’s me, April o’Neil. | 然后是我 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 |
[02:05] | I spend most of my time training with the turtles | 我大部分时间都在跟神龟们一起训练 |
[02:08] | and writing in my ever-expanding journal. | 还有写那本内容越来越多的日记 |
[02:10] | I miss New York, my sensei, | 我想念纽约 想念我的老师 |
[02:13] | my dad. | 想念我爸爸 |
[02:14] | Hopefully Leo will recover, and we can all go home soon, | 希望李奥可以康复 然后我们尽快回家 |
[02:17] | if there’s even a home to go back to. | 如果我们还有家可回的话 |
[02:20] | But life, as master splinter would say, must continue on. | 但是生活 就像斯普林特大师所说 必须继续 |
[02:28] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:30] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:32] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:35] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:37] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:39] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:41] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:43] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:46] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:47] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:49] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:52] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:59] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[03:00] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[03:02] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:04] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:06] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:09] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:11] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:13] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:15] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:18] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:20] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:22] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:33] | Goongala! | 我来也 |
[03:48] | You gotta be quick to train with ninjas. | 跟忍者一起训练速度就得快 |
[03:51] | Sorry, April. | 抱歉了 爱普莉尔 |
[03:55] | I’m almost a full-on Kunoichi. | 我差不多可是个不折不扣的女忍者 |
[03:57] | Aw, yeah! | 是吧 |
[03:58] | Gotta be quick if you wanna be hanging with the ninjas, dog. | 要跟忍者一起玩速度也得快哦 朋友 |
[04:06] | Sweet moves, Donnie. | 这招不错 多尼 |
[04:08] | Eat this. | 尝尝这个 |
[04:09] | Ow! Cheap shot! | 好卑鄙 |
[04:14] | Okay, you two. Enough! | 你们俩够了 |
[04:16] | You guys are acting like a bunch of caged animals. | 你们怎么就跟一群被关在笼子里的动物一样 |
[04:18] | We’re just blowing off a little steam, Red. | 我们就是释放下压力而已 红毛 |
[04:21] | Yeah, things are just kind of tense lately. | 是啊 最近我们都有点压力 |
[04:23] | Right, old friend? | 是吧 老朋友 |
[04:24] | You got that right, old pal. | 说得对 老朋友 |
[04:26] | We’re all just a little frustrated, April. | 我们只是都有点郁闷 爱普莉尔 |
[04:29] | No offense, but we’re turtles. | 无意冒犯 但我们是乌龟 |
[04:31] | We don’t belong in a farmhouse. | 我们不该待在农场里 |
[04:33] | We belong in the sewers. | 我们应该待在下水道里才是 |
[04:35] | Okay, not entirely accurate but, uh, apropos. | 虽然说得不准确 但确实如此 |
[04:38] | Yeah, that’s all good. | 你们说得对 |
[04:39] | But like Master Splinter would say, | 但是正如斯普林特大师所说 |
[04:42] | we must accept the hand that the universe has dealt us. | 我们必须接受宇宙赐予我们的那只手[命运] |
[04:45] | Wow, that’s deep, yo. | 好深奥 哥们 |
[04:48] | Master Splinter’s gone, Mikey, | 斯普林特大师不在了 麦奇 |
[04:50] | and Leo may never wake up. | 李奥可能永远不会醒来了 |
[04:52] | The universe dealt us a terrible hand. | 宇宙赐予了我们一只很糟糕的手[命运] |
[05:09] | All right. Quiet down, everybody. | 大家都安静 |
[05:11] | It’s time for my new favorite show. | 我最喜欢的节目要开始了 |
[05:22] | Wizardess, Graah, Spooch, ride! | 女巫 格拉 斯普奇 冲啊 |
[05:25] | We’re already riding, Crognard. | 我们已经在冲了 克罗格纳德 |
[05:28] | Graah! | 格拉 |
[05:30] | Graah! | 格拉 |
[05:31] | Crognard, my magic is tingling. | 克罗格纳德 我的魔法跃跃欲试 |
[05:33] | I sense danger. | 我感觉到了危险 |
[05:35] | Oh, no. Slug people. | 不好 是蛞蝓人 |
[05:38] | Greetings, travelers. | 你们好 旅行者 |
[05:40] | We, the slug people, bring you tidings of peace and– | 我们蛞蝓人带给你们和平的消息… |
[05:44] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[05:53] | Mm, Spooch scared of creepy slug people. | 斯普奇害怕恐怖的蛞蝓人 |
[05:55] | Spooch Spooch. No! | 斯普奇斯普奇 不 |
[05:57] | Crognard will use Spooch as bait! | 克罗格纳德会使用斯普奇做诱饵 |
[05:59] | Spooch! | 斯普奇 |
[06:05] | Now, Wizardess, Graah, destroy! | 女巫 格拉 杀啊 |
[06:13] | Guys! Guys! | 兄弟们 各位 |
[06:14] | Get up here! | 快上来 |
[06:17] | Leo? | 李奥 |
[06:18] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[06:20] | – Leo! – It’s okay, Mikey. | -李奥 -我没事 麦奇 |
[06:21] | – You’re back! – Ow. | -你醒了 -好疼 |
[06:22] | – Dude! – Okay, that hurts. | -哥们 -好疼啊 |
[06:23] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[06:25] | Let us get you out of here. | 我们带你出去 |
[06:28] | So we’ve been here for three months? | 我们在这里待了三个月了吗 |
[06:30] | I’ve been out that long? | 我昏迷了那么久吗 |
[06:32] | You had us worried sick, Leo. | 我们担心死你了 李奥 |
[06:34] | Raph barely slept. | 拉斐都没怎么睡过觉 |
[06:35] | That was nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:36] | So, like, why does he sound different? | 话说为什么他的声音变了 |
[06:39] | He sustained damage to his throat | 那是因为他的喉咙还没康复 |
[06:41] | and pretty much everywhere else, for that matter. | 他身上其他地方几乎也是如此 |
[06:44] | Here. Take some more of my special patented mutagen medicine. | 来 服一点我特制的变异原药物 |
[06:48] | You’ll be healed in no time. | 你马上就会康复的 |
[06:51] | That tastes like it’s supposed to come out of me, not go into me. | 这味道是想让我吐吧 不是让我吃下去 |
[06:55] | First thing tomorrow, | 明天第一件事 |
[06:56] | we’re gonna start training again, | 我们要重新开始训练 |
[06:58] | you and me. | 你和我 |
[06:59] | I’ll have you on your feet in no time, bro. | 我会帮你尽快恢复的 兄弟 |
[07:03] | Come on, Leo, you gotta build up those muscles. | 来吧 李奥 你可得好好锻炼下肌肉了 |
[07:06] | You’ve gotten super weak. | 你现在真是太弱了 |
[07:07] | Don’t rub it in. | 别戳人痛处好吗 |
[07:13] | I don’t think I’m… | 我好像不行… |
[07:15] | I don’t think I’m ever gonna be the same again. | 我好像再也恢复不到从前的样子了 |
[07:17] | Don’t talk like that. | 不要这么泄气 |
[07:19] | That’s not the Leo I know. | 我认识的李奥可不是这样的 |
[07:20] | Now, come on. | 快来 |
[07:21] | Let’s cross this creek. | 我们过了这条小溪 |
[07:35] | Leo? | 李奥 |
[07:36] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[07:38] | Oh, I’m gonna– | 我要… |
[07:43] | You okay, Leo? | 你没事吧 李奥 |
[07:44] | I think it’s that medicine Donnie gave me. | 好像是因为多尼给我的药 |
[07:47] | I’m not feeling too good. | 我感觉不是很舒服 |
[07:49] | Come on. Let’s get back to the farmhouse. | 来 我们回农舍 |
[07:52] | You need some rest. | 你需要休息 |
[08:02] | I just can’t stop thinking about Master Splinter. | 斯普林特大师一直在我脑海中萦绕 |
[08:05] | Maybe he’s not really gone. | 可能他并没死 |
[08:07] | We saw it happen. | 那可是我们亲眼所见 |
[08:09] | Shredder threw him down a drain pipe. | 施莱德把他扔进排水管了 |
[08:11] | Maybe Leo’s right. | 或许李奥是对的 |
[08:12] | I mean, Splinter was a great ninja master. | 斯普林特是一位伟大的忍者大师 |
[08:15] | The greatest in a century. | 百年以来最伟大的 |
[08:17] | 野蛮人克罗格纳德 精彩继续 | |
[08:18] | Hey, dudes, the show’s starting. | 兄弟们 我喜欢的节目开始了 |
[08:21] | Aw, man. You gotta be kidding me. | 天哪 开什么玩笑 |
[08:24] | It’s just a blown fuse. | 保险丝熔断了而已 |
[08:25] | I’ll fix it in two shakes of a turtle’s tail. | 我分分钟就可以搞定 |
[08:37] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[08:38] | Looks like we need more firewood. | 好像木柴烧完了 |
[08:42] | Are you kidding? | 搞什么 |
[08:59] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[09:01] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[09:11] | Just a deer. | 是头鹿啊 |
[09:15] | Easy, Raph. | 别紧张 拉斐 |
[09:16] | Don’t get paranoid. | 不要大惊小怪 |
[09:28] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[09:30] | He’s been gone for hours. | 他已经不见好几个小时了 |
[09:32] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[09:33] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[09:35] | Can you hear us? | 能听到我们吗 |
[09:36] | Don’t you think he’d answer? | 你觉得他会回答吗 |
[09:38] | All right, we split up. | 好吧 我们分头找 |
[09:39] | April and Casey, you guys take that way. | 爱普莉尔和凯西去那边 |
[09:41] | Mikey and Donnie, you take that way. | 麦奇和多尼 你们去那边 |
[09:43] | Split up? Are you loco, homey? | 分头找 你疯了吗 大哥 |
[09:46] | April and Casey go off alone? | 让爱普莉尔和凯西去那边 |
[09:48] | Together? | 还俩人一起去 |
[09:49] | Mikey and Donnie, you take that way. | 麦奇和多尼 你们俩去那边 |
[09:58] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[09:59] | I’ll wait at the farmhouse in case Raph comes back. | 我在农舍等着 以防拉斐回来 |
[10:02] | I won’t be much help out there, anyway. | 反正我在外面也帮不上什么忙 |
[10:15] | I’ve always hated these woods at night. | 我一直害怕晚上到树林里来 |
[10:17] | When I was a kid, I was sure monsters were gonna creep out and eat me. | 我小时候就害怕会有怪物出来吃掉我 |
[10:24] | No monsters here, Red, | 这里没有怪物 红毛 |
[10:25] | unless you count Casey Jones. | 除非你算上凯西·琼斯 |
[10:30] | Nice. Good arm. | 好 臂力不错 |
[10:35] | So what’s the deal, Red? | 话说到底怎么回事 红毛 |
[10:36] | You’ve been cold as ice to me ever since we left New York. | 自从我们离开纽约你就对我冷若冰霜 |
[10:39] | That’s not true. It’s just… | 不是的 只是… |
[10:41] | What do you want, Casey? | 那你想怎样 凯西 |
[10:42] | Our families are gone, most likely mutated. | 我们的家人都不在了 更有可能都变异了 |
[10:46] | New York is alien c– | 纽约是外星人… |
[10:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:50] | You getting some bad vibes again? | 又感应到什么不好的东西了吗 |
[10:52] | I-I think | 我觉得 |
[10:54] | something’s watching us. | 有什么在看着我们 |
[10:57] | Come on. Let’s keep moving. | 来 我们继续走吧 |
[11:03] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[11:04] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[11:07] | I don’t know, D. | 他到底去哪里了 D |
[11:08] | You think he got lost? | 依你看他是迷路了吗 |
[11:09] | Maybe he got eaten by a rabid squirrel. | 可能他被一只疯狂大松鼠吃掉了 |
[11:12] | I do not think that, no. | 应该不会吧 |
[11:13] | I’m just freaking because Casey and April went off on their own. | 我只是担心让凯西和爱普莉尔两个人去那边 |
[11:16] | Alone. | 没其他人一起 |
[11:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:19] | Because they forgot to bring a compass? | 因为他们没带指南针吗 |
[11:21] | No, genius. | 不是 大天才 |
[11:23] | What happens when two teenagers who like each other | 两个彼此喜欢的青少年单独进树林 |
[11:25] | go out into the woods alone? | 会发生什么 |
[11:33] | They get eaten by squirrels. | 他们会被松鼠吃掉吗 |
[11:36] | You know what? Forget I said anything. | 算了 当我没说 |
[11:43] | Hello. | 快看 |
[11:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:54] | Let’s check it out. | 我们一起去看看 |
[11:56] | You first. | 你先去 |
[12:00] | Uh, hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:28] | Uh, hello? | 你好 |
[12:43] | I think it’s Raph. | 这好像是拉斐 |
[12:45] | He’s all leafy and weird-looking. | 他浑身叶子 样子好恐怖 |
[12:47] | Like a salad! | 就像沙拉一样 |
[12:49] | Something must have infected him. | 他一定是被什么感染了 |
[12:50] | What? Aah! | 什么 啊~~ |
[12:52] | Holy chalupa! | 我的苍天呐 |
[12:54] | Hold on. I’ll cut you down. | 撑住 我救你下来 |
[13:04] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[13:16] | That’s Donnie. | 那是多尼的声音 |
[13:21] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[13:22] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[13:23] | This isn’t funny. | 不要闹了 |
[13:27] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[13:31] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[13:54] | Goongala! | 我来也 |
[14:03] | Aw, man. | 不好 |
[14:14] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[14:46] | Get on your feet, Leo. | 站起来 李奥 |
[14:48] | Stop whining and get up. | 不要哀嚎了 站起来 |
[14:58] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[15:02] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[15:07] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:09] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[15:32] | Easy, Raph. | 拉斐你别激动 |
[15:34] | Try and remember. | 你努力回忆一下 |
[15:35] | We’re your brothers. | 我们可是你兄弟啊 |
[15:36] | – Ow! – Yeah. | -好疼 -是啊 |
[15:37] | You can come home with us and live in the attic. | 你可以跟我们一起回家住在阁楼里 |
[15:40] | I’ll give you grow-sticks and swamp water every single day. | 我会每天给你棍子还有沼泽水玩 |
[15:43] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[15:50] | Aah! It’s the Creep! | 啊~ 怪物来了 |
[15:52] | That’s what I named him. | 这是我给他起的名字 |
[15:56] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[15:57] | My poor sweet chinchilla. | 我亲爱的小可怜 |
[16:08] | Leave him alone! | 离他远点 |
[16:15] | What’s going– | 这是怎么… |
[16:17] | April, wake up! | 爱普莉尔 快醒醒 |
[16:23] | – Raph! – It’s… | -拉斐 -它在… |
[16:25] | It’s feeding off of him, | 它在拿他进食 |
[16:27] | like mutagenic fertilizer. | 就像诱变肥料一样 |
[16:34] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[16:36] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[16:41] | You turned my brother into a plant! | 你把我兄弟变成了一株植物 |
[16:43] | You turned him into a plant! | 你把他变成了植物 |
[16:49] | Let me go, Creep! | 放开我 怪物 |
[16:50] | I’ll bash that mutagen straight out of you! | 我要把变异原从你身体内揍出来 |
[16:54] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[16:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[17:00] | Leo. | 李奥 |
[17:13] | Give me back my family, freak. | 把我的家人还给我 怪物 |
[18:27] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[18:29] | What the heck is that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[18:30] | It’s Raph. Long story. | 是拉斐 说来话长了 |
[18:32] | Quick, get us out of here! | 快 帮我们解开 |
[19:07] | Aw, dude. | 搞什么 |
[19:09] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[19:20] | Take that! | 吃我一招 |
[20:04] | Casey, grab the chains! | 凯西 拿上链子 |
[20:23] | That’s what you get for messing with my mask, freak. | 抢我的面具就是这个下场 怪物 |
[20:26] | That should hold him. | 这下应该能绑住他了 |
[20:27] | Now, come on. | 快走 |
[20:28] | We gotta get him back to the lab. | 我们回实验室 |
[20:30] | You really think you can save Raph? | 你真的可以救拉斐吗 |
[20:32] | Honestly, I don’t know, Leo. | 说实话 我不知道 李奥 |
[20:35] | I just don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[20:41] | Yes! | 成功了 |
[20:43] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:44] | Raph. Look at him. | 你看看拉斐 |
[20:46] | It’s terrible. | 简直糟糕透了 |
[20:47] | What do you mean? He’s perfectly normal. | 你这话什么意思 他很正常啊 |
[20:51] | How about now, Mikey? | 这样呢 麦奇 |
[20:52] | Phew, yeah. Way better. | 这样好多了 |
[20:56] | What the heck is going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[21:00] | A crazy swamp monster sucked out your mutagen | 一个沼泽怪物吸走了你体内的变异原 |
[21:02] | and turned you into a plant, dude. | 把你变成了一株植物 哥们 |
[21:04] | It was awesome! | 真是太炫酷了 |
[21:06] | But I used this I.V. tube to drain all the mutagen | 但是我用静脉注射管把那个怪物体内的变异原 |
[21:08] | out of the creep and back into your body. | 又重新输回你的体内了 |
[21:10] | Cool, right? | 是不是很厉害 |
[21:11] | Killed off the infection like a bad case of shellacne. | 我把你的感染像治疗乌龟痤疮一样治好了 |
[21:14] | Ugh. Cool. | 好厉害 |
[21:16] | Thanks, Don. | 谢谢 多尼 |
[21:17] | So what happened to the monster? | 那那个怪物最后怎么样了 |
[21:19] | It got turned back into swamp goo. | 它变回了沼泽粘性物质 |
[21:21] | Pretty wicked, right? | 很厉害吧 |
[21:23] | Donnie worked all night to save you. | 多尼为了救你整夜没睡 |
[21:25] | Leo never left your side. | 李奥一直陪在你身边 |
[21:30] | That’s what brothers are for. | 这就是兄弟 |
[21:33] | We gotta heal up, Raph. | 我们得振作起来 拉斐 |
[21:36] | We have a city to take back. | 我们还得夺回我们的城市呢 |
[21:38] | I give that a big, fat, sloppy, wet… | 我要给大家一个大大湿湿黏黏的… |
[21:42] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |