| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:09] | Everyone ready? | 大家准备好了吗 |
| [00:11] | Casey Jones was born ready. | 凯西·琼斯时刻准备着 |
| [00:13] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
| [00:40] | Window cleaner on… | 喷上清洁剂… |
| [00:43] | window cleaner off. | 抹掉清洁剂 |
| [00:44] | Window cleaner on, window cleaner off. | 喷上清洁剂 抹掉清洁剂 |
| [00:47] | Window cleaner on, window cleaner off. | 喷上清洁剂 抹掉清洁剂 |
| [00:53] | Hey, check me out, April. | 瞧瞧我 爱普莉尔 |
| [01:05] | Looking good, Red. | 看上去不错 红发小妞 |
| [01:06] | Keep up all the hard work. | 继续努力工作 |
| [01:09] | Real funny, Jones. | 真好笑 琼斯 |
| [01:11] | Now stop slacking off and help out. | 别偷懒了 赶紧来帮忙 |
| [01:13] | Anything for you, “mon cherry”. | 为您效劳 吾之只爱 |
| [01:16] | It’s mon cherie. | 是吾之挚爱 |
| [01:17] | I can help you, April. | 我能帮你 爱普莉尔 |
| [01:22] | Put your dust rag on it. | 小抹布 抹一抹 |
| [01:29] | You gotta be kid– | 你开什么玩… |
| [01:34] | – Oh, Mikey, I just vacuumed! – Yeah? | -麦奇 我刚打扫完 -是吗 |
| [01:36] | Well, I’m about to mop the floor with him. | 那我就用他来拖地吧 |
| [01:40] | Guys. | 各位 |
| [01:42] | Check it out! | 快瞧 |
| [01:43] | A trap door? | 暗门 |
| [01:45] | I didn’t even know we had a basement. | 我都不知道家里有地下室 |
| [01:47] | What do you suppose is down there? | 你们觉得底下会有什么 |
| [01:52] | Evil clown. Evil clown! | 邪恶小丑 邪恶小丑 |
| [01:56] | Only one way to find out. | 查明真相只有一个办法 |
| [02:08] | Who’s going first? | 谁先下去 |
| [02:09] | Not it! | 不去 |
| [02:33] | The Kraang! | 克朗 |
| [02:38] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [02:40] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [02:43] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [02:45] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
| [02:47] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
| [02:49] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
| [02:51] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
| [02:54] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
| [02:56] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
| [02:58] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
| [03:00] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
| [03:02] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
| [03:09] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
| [03:10] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
| [03:13] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
| [03:15] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
| [03:17] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
| [03:19] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
| [03:21] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
| [03:23] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
| [03:26] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [03:28] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [03:30] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
| [03:38] | It’s impossible. | 不可能的 |
| [03:39] | It can’t be. | 怎么会呢 |
| [03:41] | It’s a Kraang stealth ship. | 是艘克朗潜行飞船 |
| [03:43] | Wicked! | 酷爆了 |
| [03:44] | But how–how did they find us? | 可它们是怎么找到我们的呢 |
| [03:46] | I don’t think they did. | 我觉得不是它们找到我们 |
| [03:48] | This ship looks like it’s been buried here for years. | 这艘飞船看起来在这埋了好多年了 |
| [03:51] | What the heck is a Kraang ship doing underneath my house? | 我家下面怎么会有一艘飞船呢 |
| [04:01] | Only one way to find out. | 只能进去看看了 |
| [04:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [04:14] | Guys…look! | 伙计们 快看 |
| [04:19] | Is that a person in there? | 那里面是个人吗 |
| [04:22] | Okay, don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
| [04:24] | Do not touch anything! | 不要碰任何东西 |
| [04:29] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
| [04:31] | Oops. I promise not to touch anything | 不好意思 我保证什么都不碰 |
| [04:33] | starting… | 从… |
| [04:34] | now? | 现在开始 |
| [04:50] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
| [04:51] | “Mom”? | 妈妈 |
| [04:55] | – Take it easy, ma’am. – Hold on. | -慢着点 女士 -站稳了 |
| [05:02] | Mutants! | 变异体 |
| [05:06] | Oh, uh, don’t worry, Mrs. O’Neil. | 别担心 奥尼尔夫人 |
| [05:08] | These are good mutants. | 这些是好的变异体 |
| [05:11] | Except for Donnie. He’s kind of a jerk. | 多尼除外 他有点混球 |
| [05:15] | Where am I? | 这是什么地方 |
| [05:16] | And how do you know my– | 你怎么知道我的… |
| [05:21] | A-April? | 爱 爱普莉尔 |
| [05:23] | But–but how? | 怎么会呢 |
| [05:25] | Just a few days ago, you were only… | 几天前 你才… |
| [05:28] | six years old! | 六岁大 |
| [05:29] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
| [05:33] | Snap. | 糟了 |
| [05:48] | Here you go, Mom. Just relax. | 给你 妈妈 放轻松 |
| [05:50] | Thank you, April. | 谢谢 爱普莉尔 |
| [05:51] | I’m still a little shaky. | 我还是有些虚弱 |
| [05:55] | I know this is hard to believe, but… | 我知道这有些难以置信 不过… |
| [06:00] | the Kraang ship has been here for years. | 这艘克朗飞船在这里已经好多年了 |
| [06:11] | It was your great-grandfather who discovered it. | 是你曾祖父发现的 |
| [06:15] | He made the mistake of awakening the Kraang. | 他一不小心唤醒了克朗 |
| [06:20] | They paid him back by experimenting on him | 他们恩将仇报 在他和他整个家族的人 |
| [06:23] | and his entire bloodline. | 身上做实验 |
| [06:25] | They knew we were the key | 它们知道我们是 |
| [06:27] | to unlocking their precious mutagen. | 解密它们珍贵变异原的关键 |
| [06:29] | We were their guinea pigs. | 我们是它们的小白鼠 |
| [06:32] | Guinea pigs are so cute. | 小白鼠好可爱的 |
| [06:33] | I told you not to be stupid, you moron. | 我叫你不要犯傻 笨蛋 |
| [06:36] | After you were born, | 你出生之后 |
| [06:37] | it was clear you were very special. | 很明显你跟别人不一样 |
| [06:40] | We knew it was only a matter of time | 我们知道克朗迟早 |
| [06:42] | before the Kraang came for you. | 会来找你的 |
| [06:44] | We escaped. | 于是我们逃跑了 |
| [06:47] | Kirby fled with you to the city. | 卡比带着你逃到了城市 |
| [06:50] | I was recaptured | 他们把我抓走 |
| [06:51] | and put into stasis. | 并且让我进入停滞状态 |
| [06:59] | All these years, I never knew what happened to you. | 这么多年来 我从不知道在你身上发生了什么 |
| [07:03] | I never knew what to think. | 我从不知道要怎么去理解 |
| [07:05] | Dad would never tell me. | 爸爸绝不会告诉我这些的 |
| [07:06] | Now you know, | 现在你知道了 |
| [07:08] | and now we never have to be apart again. | 并且我们现在再也不用分开了 |
| [07:11] | Where is Kirby, anyway? | 对了 卡比在哪呢 |
| [07:13] | Kirby? | 卡比 |
| [07:14] | Oh, he got turned into a wicked kraang-headed mutant. | 他被变成了一个长着奇怪克朗脑袋的变异体 |
| [07:18] | You had to pull a Mikey, didn’t you? | 你就一定要跟麦奇一样 是不是 |
| [07:20] | You pulled a Mikey! | 哈哈 你跟麦奇一样 |
| [07:23] | He’s just kidding, Mrs. O’Neill. | 他开个玩笑 奥尼尔夫人 |
| [07:26] | Kirby’s, uh, on a… | 卡比 嗯 正在… |
| [07:28] | safari in Puerto Rico. | 波多黎各群岛度假 |
| [07:31] | He won’t be back for a while. | 没有一时半会儿回不来的 |
| [07:35] | I’m just so glad to have my April back. | 能再见到爱普莉尔我太开心了 |
| [07:45] | Is it me or does April’s mom seem a little bit off? | 是我的错觉还是爱普莉尔的妈妈有些不对劲 |
| [07:50] | Like you’re one to talk. | 就你 还说别人不对劲 |
| [07:51] | I’m serious, dude. | 我是认真的 老兄 |
| [07:53] | I got those ninja vibes, yo. | 这是我忍者的直觉 |
| [07:56] | I don’t trust her. | 我不相信她 |
| [08:04] | Remember how we used to sit out here | 还记得我们以前在夏季的夜晚 |
| [08:05] | in the summertime and look up at the stars? | 就是坐在这里看星星的吗 |
| [08:08] | Like it was yesterday. | 就像是在昨天 |
| [08:10] | But so much has happened. | 但是发生了这么多事 |
| [08:12] | So much time has passed. | 过了这么长的时间 |
| [08:15] | And that’s exactly what it is. The past. | 是的 那些都已经是过去了 |
| [08:18] | We’re together again. | 我们又在一起了 |
| [08:21] | Oh, mom. | 妈妈 |
| [08:23] | Something’s not right here. | 感觉非常不对劲 |
| [08:25] | We can start over. | 我们可以从新开始 |
| [08:26] | We can be a family again. | 我们又可以成为一家人了 |
| [08:28] | If only dad were here. | 要是爸爸在就更好了 |
| [08:38] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
| [08:42] | Mikey! What are you doing? | 麦奇 你干什么 |
| [08:43] | Get away from April! | 离爱普莉尔远点儿 |
| [08:44] | I’m warning you! | 我警告你 |
| [08:48] | What the heck is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
| [08:50] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
| [08:52] | Don’t bother answering that. | 不用回答我也知道 |
| [08:53] | April, wait! I can explain! | 爱普莉尔 等等 我可以解释 |
| [08:55] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
| [08:56] | April, hold on! | 爱普莉尔 等等 |
| [09:08] | Michelangelo… | 米开朗琪罗 |
| [09:11] | You attacked April’s… | 你攻击了爱普莉尔的 |
| [09:14] | mother? | 母亲 |
| [09:16] | Mikey, have you completely cracked your shell? | 麦奇 你是不是彻底疯了 |
| [09:19] | I don’t trust her. | 我不信任她 |
| [09:20] | She’s all kinds of wrong. | 她看起来总是不对劲 |
| [09:22] | You guys got to believe me. | 你们要相信我 |
| [09:24] | Oh, just like the time tiny elves stole your nunchucks | 就像上次小侏儒把你的 |
| [09:26] | and replaced ’em with mozzarella sticks? | 双节棍换成了酥炸芝士条吗 |
| [09:29] | Yes! | 是的 |
| [09:30] | Or the time you and ice cream kitty | 或者是那次你和冰淇淋猫凯蒂 |
| [09:32] | entered a break dancing contest? | 一起参加了霹雳舞比赛 |
| [09:35] | – Exactly! – Stop it, Mikey. | -没错 -够了 麦奇 |
| [09:38] | Do you have any idea how much this means to April? | 你有没有想过这对爱普莉尔有多么重要 |
| [09:40] | – If you ruin this for her– – Fine! | -如果你这次毁了她的事 -好吧 |
| [09:43] | If you don’t believe me, I’ll prove it. | 你们要是不相信我 那我证明给你们看 |
| [09:52] | Mom…Are you okay? | 妈妈 你还好吗 |
| [09:55] | I was just thinking about | 我只是在想我们当时在 |
| [09:56] | when we’d picnic in the woods by the stream. | 这小溪旁的林子里野餐的情景 |
| [09:59] | Those are some of my favorite memories. | 那些是我最珍贵的记忆之一 |
| [10:03] | We should go somewhere, just the two of us. | 我们应该去什么地方 就我们两个 |
| [10:06] | Just drive off, leave these creatures behind. | 直接开车走 把这些生物留在这里 |
| [10:10] | I don’t trust them! | 我不相信他们 |
| [10:11] | – I-I can’t do that. – Why not? | -我不能这样 -为什么 |
| [10:14] | They’re like family. | 他们是我的家人 |
| [10:15] | They’ve always been there for me. | 他们一直都在我身边 |
| [10:17] | I’m your mother, your family, not them. | 我是你妈妈 你的家人 不是他们 |
| [10:20] | They’re just a bunch of freaks. | 他们只是一群怪物 |
| [10:28] | No one gets me. | 没人理解我 |
| [10:30] | No one but you. | 除了你 |
| [10:36] | See? | 你看 |
| [10:36] | You’re just so cute, I could eat you up. | 你这么可爱 我真想把你吃掉 |
| [11:03] | What do you think, kitty? Go after her? | 你觉得该怎么办 小喵 该去追她吗 |
| [11:08] | My thoughts exactly. | 英雄所见略同 |
| [11:25] | Sweet mother of mutagen. | 她居然是个变种 |
| [11:41] | You foolish whelp. | 你个蠢崽子 |
| [11:43] | Don’t try flattering me. | 你休想糖衣炮弹轰炸我 |
| [11:45] | You shouldn’t have done that, Michelangelo. | 你大错特错了 米开朗琪罗 |
| [11:48] | Now you’ve made mother very angry. | 妈妈可是生气了 |
| [11:51] | I knew there was something wrong with you. | 我就知道你肯定不对劲 |
| [11:53] | You’re with the Kraang! | 你跟克朗是一伙的 |
| [11:54] | Yes! I will capture April O’Neil | 没错 我会抓住爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 |
| [11:56] | and take her to my masters. | 然后带去献给我的主人们 |
| [12:00] | Well, Mom, things are about to get a lot worse. | 我告诉你 妈妈 你要倒大霉了 |
| [12:04] | What the– | 怎么回… |
| [12:12] | Mom’s a lot tougher than I thought. | 这妈妈比我想得厉害多了 |
| [12:15] | What are you, really? | 你到底是什么东西 |
| [12:24] | Help! | 救命 |
| [12:29] | What up, D? | 你好啊 D |
| [12:32] | You scared me, Mikey. | 你吓到我了 麦奇 |
| [12:35] | I’m just looking over data | 我只是在看 |
| [12:36] | from the Cryotube’s computers. | 克朗播放器里的数据 |
| [12:38] | Some of these readouts don’t make sense. | 读出来的有些数据说不通 |
| [12:40] | Donnie, have you seen mom? | 多尼 你见我妈妈了吗 |
| [12:42] | No. What’s up? | 没有 怎么了 |
| [12:44] | We sort of had a little argument earlier, | 我们之前争执了几句 |
| [12:46] | and now she’s gone– | 然后她就走了 |
| [12:48] | probably because Mikey freaked her out. | 也许是因为麦奇吓坏了她 |
| [12:50] | Don’t worry, April. I’m sure she’s around. | 别担心 爱普莉尔 她应该没走远 |
| [12:52] | I’ll be up in one minute to help look for her. | 我马上就去帮你找她 |
| [12:55] | No, thanks, Mikey. | 不用了 麦奇 |
| [12:57] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你来帮忙 |
| [13:00] | Now let’s see exactly what the Kraang did to April’s mom. | 来看看克朗对爱普莉尔的妈妈做了什么 |
| [13:04] | No, it–it can’t be. | 不 这 这不可能 |
| [13:07] | She’s–she’s not– I got to tell the others. | 她 她不可能 我得告诉其他人 |
| [13:12] | Hello, Donatello. | 你好 多纳泰罗 |
| [13:15] | Wh-what happened to Mikey? | 麦奇 麦奇去哪了 |
| [13:29] | I got to warn the others! | 我得去告诉他们 |
| [13:38] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
| [13:46] | Mrs. O’Neil? | 奥尼尔夫人 |
| [13:49] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
| [13:52] | Hey, Donnie, uh, | 多尼 |
| [13:54] | where’s mom? | 妈妈去哪里了 |
| [13:55] | No one’s here but me. | 这里只有我一个人 |
| [13:58] | I could’ve sworn I saw her come in here. | 我明明看见她进来了 |
| [14:00] | Sorry, Leo. Haven’t seen her. | 抱歉 李奥 我没见她 |
| [14:05] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
| [14:07] | I guess I was mistaken. | 可能是我看错了 |
| [14:24] | Gotta move. | 得走了 |
| [14:45] | What the heck? | 怎么回事 |
| [14:47] | Leo! | 李奥 |
| [14:50] | Bro, you okay? | 兄弟 你还好吗 |
| [14:53] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
| [14:55] | – What happened? – Mikey was right. | -到底怎么回事 -麦奇说对了 |
| [14:57] | April’s mom really is a creature. | 爱普莉尔的妈妈真的是个怪物 |
| [14:59] | What? | 什么 |
| [15:01] | Where is it? | 它在哪里 |
| [15:03] | Here. | 这里 |
| [15:32] | Now you see me… | 我可要闪了… |
| [15:42] | So that’s it. | 就是这么回事 |
| [15:43] | She’s leaving tonight. | 她今晚就要离开 |
| [15:45] | And if I don’t go with her, she’s going anyway. | 如果我不跟她走 她还是会离开 |
| [15:48] | She’s too scared of the turtles. | 她太害怕那些乌龟了 |
| [15:51] | That’s rough, Red, | 你不容易 红毛 |
| [15:53] | but I understand if you want to go with her. | 不过如果你想跟她走 我会理解 |
| [15:55] | She’s your mom. It’s just– | 她毕竟是你妈妈 只是… |
| [15:59] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
| [16:00] | – Casey! – Raph, what is it? | -凯西 -拉斐 怎么了 |
| [16:03] | It’s your mother. She’s not– | 你妈妈 她不是… |
| [16:06] | Mikey was right. | 麦奇说得对 |
| [16:07] | She really is some kind of creature, | 她真的是种奇怪的生物 |
| [16:08] | and she’s done something to the others. | 而且她伤害了其他兄弟 |
| [16:11] | No. No, you’re wrong. | 不 不会的 |
| [16:13] | Come on, Raph. Not you too. | 拉斐 你也跟着胡闹 |
| [16:16] | She’s not what you think she is. | 她跟你想得不一样 |
| [16:17] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
| [16:20] | April, I told you to pack your bags. | 爱普莉尔 我说了让你收拾东西 |
| [16:23] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
| [16:26] | What did you do to my brothers? | 你对我的兄弟做了什么 |
| [16:28] | April, now. | 爱普莉尔 快 |
| [16:29] | I said stay back, mom-thing! | 我让你别过来 妈妈…玩意儿 |
| [16:32] | Stop it, Raph! | 住手 拉斐 |
| [16:33] | Stop it right now! | 别这样了好吗 |
| [16:35] | – Ow, mom! – That’s it. | -好疼 妈妈 -过来 |
| [16:36] | We’re leaving now! | 我们马上走了 |
| [16:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
| [16:39] | I’m your mother! | 我是你母亲 |
| [16:43] | What the heck? | 搞什么鬼 |
| [16:44] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
| [17:06] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
| [17:08] | I think I’m gonna puke. | 我快吐了 |
| [17:10] | Move! | 快走 |
| [17:13] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快 快点 |
| [17:15] | Casey, come on! | 凯西 快 |
| [18:03] | There’s no way to stop this thing! | 这玩意儿根本无法阻挡啊 |
| [18:05] | She was frozen when we found her. | 我们找到她的时候她被冰冻着 |
| [18:06] | Maybe we can freeze it again. | 或许可以再把它冻住 |
| [18:08] | No, we fry it! | 不 我们把它炸了 |
| [18:12] | Time for Casey Jones to play some offense. | 到凯西·琼斯对”长辈”无礼的时间了 |
| [18:15] | Goongala! | 看这里 |
| [18:27] | Okay, that didn’t work. | 这招不管用 |
| [18:32] | We just got to hack it to pieces! | 看来只能把它大卸八块了 |
| [18:38] | Get your slimy suckers off of me! | 你这黏糊糊的吸盘 快放开我 |
| [18:41] | Casey, Raph, no! | 凯西 拉斐 不 |
| [18:43] | No! | 不要 |
| [18:46] | This is not happening. | 怎么会这样 |
| [18:48] | It’s not. It’s not! | 不 怎么会 |
| [18:50] | April, | 爱普莉尔 |
| [18:52] | we can be together. | 我们可以重新在一起 |
| [18:55] | No more pain. | 不再悲痛 |
| [18:58] | No more sorrow. | 不再伤心 |
| [19:03] | Join us. | 快来吧 |
| [19:05] | Become one. | 成为一体 |
| [19:08] | One of us! | 成为我们的一份子 |
| [19:11] | – One of us. – You are not my mother. No! | -我们的一份子 -你不是我母亲 |
| [19:15] | No! | 不 |
| [19:20] | We will be a family again. | 我们可以再成为一家人 |
| [19:23] | It’s all we ever wanted. | 我们一直想要如此 |
| [19:45] | Are you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
| [19:46] | Let me put it to you this way. | 我这么跟你说吧 |
| [19:48] | I’m pretty sure | 我很确定 |
| [19:49] | I swallowed about 15 pounds of slime. | 自己差不多吞了15磅的粘液 |
| [19:54] | I feel like if puke could puke, | 我觉得如果呕吐物还能呕吐 |
| [19:56] | it would be us. | 那肯定就是我们了 |
| [20:01] | Thanks, April. | 谢谢你 爱普莉尔 |
| [20:05] | So when I downloaded the data from the kraang ship, | 我从克朗飞船上下载好数据之后 |
| [20:08] | I discovered the creature wasn’t really April’s mom. | 发现那个东西根本不是爱普莉尔的妈妈 |
| [20:11] | – It just had her memories. – So what was it? | -它只是有她的记忆而已 -那它到底是什么 |
| [20:13] | Some sort of early infiltration experiment | 是早起的一种渗透试验 |
| [20:16] | that utilized a combination | 它是利用奥尼尔夫人 |
| [20:17] | of Mrs. O’Neil’s DNA and kraang DNA, | 和克朗的DNA结合形成的产物 |
| [20:20] | but it was too dangerous. | 但是实在太危险了 |
| [20:21] | So the kraang put it in a deep freeze. | 这么说是克朗把它深度冰冻的 |
| [20:24] | It all makes sense. | 这说不通啊 |
| [20:27] | Guys, do we have to talk about this right now? | 各位 我们非得现在谈这个吗 |
| [20:35] | April, you okay? | 爱普莉尔 你没事吧 |
| [20:38] | Yeah, it just feels like | 没事 我只是感觉 |
| [20:40] | I’ve lost my family all over again, | 自己又失去了一次家人 |
| [20:43] | even if it really wasn’t my mom. | 即使那并不是我妈妈 |
| [20:46] | Maybe she really is gone forever, but maybe– | 可能她真的不在了 但是可能… |
| [20:51] | maybe she’s still out there somewhere. | 可能她还活着 在某个地方 |
| [20:55] | You can’t give up hope. | 你不能放弃希望 |
| [20:57] | Trust me on that. | 相信我 |
| [21:03] | And you haven’t lost your family | 你也并没有失去家人 |
| [21:04] | ’cause we are your family. | 因为我们就是你的家人 |
| [21:09] | And I want to say to my bros, | 现在我想跟我的兄弟们说 |
| [21:11] | I was right! | 我是对的 |
| [21:12] | In your face! In your face! | 打脸了吧 打脸了吧 |
| [21:17] | Hold up. | 先等等 |
| [21:18] | Didn’t you mention something about mutagen | 你是不是说有变异原 |
| [21:19] | being spilled in the woods? | 被撒在树林里了 |
| [21:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
| [21:24] | Well, do you remember where it was? | 你还记得在哪里吗 |
| [21:29] | Nope. | 不记得 |
| [21:30] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
| [21:32] | You know what this means, right? | 你知道这样的后果对吧 |