时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Fly go-lek, my lizard-steed! | 向前冲吧 我的蜥蜴战马 |
[00:02] | For Wizardess the Enchantress | 野蛮人克罗格纳德 |
[00:03] | shall be rescued by Crognard the Barbarian! | 这就来解救美丽女巫了 |
[00:10] | Crognard, am I glad to– | 克罗格纳德 我很高兴… |
[00:13] | Fear my barbarian punch! Rah! | 吃我一拳 |
[00:19] | Fear my barbarian punch! Rah! | 吃我一拳 |
[00:23] | This is just what I needed, ice cream kitty. | 我正需要这个 冰淇淋猫咪 |
[00:26] | An ice cream/pizza/cartoon party extravaganza! | 一场冰淇淋 披萨 卡通大狂欢 |
[00:30] | Pizza wrestling time! | 披萨摔跤时间到 |
[00:35] | Take that! | 尝尝这个 |
[00:37] | Mikey! What have you done? | 麦奇 你做了什么 |
[00:41] | Hey guys. | 嗨 兄弟们 |
[00:42] | This isn’t what it looks like. | 其实并不是看起来这样的 |
[00:44] | I was studying barbarian fighting techniques. | 我在学习野蛮拳法 |
[00:49] | You trashed the place. | 你把这变成了垃圾场 |
[00:51] | I did not! | 才没有 |
[00:57] | This is the third time | 这是你这周第三次 |
[00:58] | you’ve messed the place up in a week. | 把这个地方弄得一团糟了 |
[01:00] | Clean up now! | 立马收拾干净 |
[01:03] | And as for you! | 还有你 |
[01:08] | And stay there! | 好好待在这里 |
[01:11] | It better be spotless by the time we get back. | 等我们回来的时候最好都打扫干净 |
[01:15] | Some ninja. | 某个忍者 |
[01:16] | You’re just a big screw up! | 简直就只会给人添乱 |
[01:28] | I’m such a problem for them? | 我对他们来说就这么是个负担吗 |
[01:30] | Fine! | 好 |
[01:31] | I was just having fun. | 我不过就是玩玩而已 |
[01:33] | But I’m not gonna stay where I’m not wanted. | 但是我不会赖在不欢迎我的地方 |
[01:39] | Ice cream kitty, tell the others I’m running away. | 冰淇淋猫咪 跟其他人说我走了 |
[01:42] | I’ll walk back to New York if I have to. | 如果没办法我会回纽约去的 |
[01:45] | I’m sorry, my little friend. | 抱歉了 我的朋友 |
[01:48] | April will take care of you. | 爱普莉尔会照顾你的 |
[01:59] | I’ll show them. | 我会表现给他们看的 |
[02:00] | Always bossing me around. | 总是对我指手画脚 |
[02:02] | I’m gonna go somewhere where I’m appreciated. | 我要去欢迎我的地方 |
[02:30] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:32] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:34] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:36] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:38] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:41] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:43] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:45] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:47] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:49] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:51] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:53] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[03:00] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[03:02] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[03:04] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:06] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:08] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:10] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:12] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:14] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:17] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:19] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:21] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:28] | A mutant! | 一个变种 |
[03:34] | Hello? | 嗨 |
[03:39] | Easy with that stick, kid. | 玩棍子小心点 伙计 |
[03:41] | You’re gonna hurt yourself! | 你会伤到自己的 |
[03:47] | Do you understand me? | 你能听懂我说话吗 |
[03:57] | Dude! | 老兄 |
[04:03] | Sorry, kid. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[04:04] | I was just trying to get you to stop. | 我只是想阻止你 |
[04:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:09] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[04:10] | I said– | 我说 |
[04:15] | All right, already, get off of me! Gosh! | 好吧 好吧 从我身上下来 天呐 |
[04:18] | Yo, you attacked me first! | 明明是你先攻击我的 |
[04:19] | What’s your deal, dude? | 你怎么回事 老兄 |
[04:23] | That was a test obviously. | 这明显是个测试 |
[04:25] | My name is Napoleon bonafrog. | 我是牛蛙拿破仑 |
[04:27] | And I see you’ve got some totally sweet ninjitsu skills. | 我发现你会一些很不错的忍者招数 |
[04:30] | Of course I do. | 那是当然 |
[04:32] | I’m a ninja, dog. | 我可是个忍者 狗 |
[04:34] | You mean frog. | 我是蛙 |
[04:35] | You’re a real ninja? | 你真的是个忍者吗 |
[04:37] | The realest ninja you ever gonna meet! | 是你所能见到的最真实的忍者 |
[04:40] | They call me Michelangelo. | 人称米开朗琪罗 |
[04:45] | Can you show me some ninja stuff? | 你可以给我展示一些忍术吗 |
[04:48] | Like num-Chuck skills, or bow staff skill skills? | 像纳查克或是博斯塔夫那种 |
[04:51] | Can you jump real high? | 你可以跳好高吗 |
[04:53] | What, like this? | 什么 你是说这样吗 |
[04:55] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[04:59] | That was sweet! | 太棒了 |
[05:00] | Me, I’m a master of like, you know, frog stuff. | 我 我是个首领 你知道的 蛙类的 |
[05:03] | Check out this free demo. | 给你看看的的本事 |
[05:20] | Gross…But awesome! | 好恶心 但是很棒 |
[05:22] | I know, right? | 厉害吧 |
[05:23] | I’m basically the greatest warrior anyone has ever seen. | 我应该可以算是史上最伟大的战士了 |
[05:26] | My people love me. | 我的人民爱戴我 |
[05:28] | They give me like awards and stuff. | 他们会给我奖赏之类的东西 |
[05:30] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[05:32] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[05:33] | I’m like the leader and stuff of my own ninja team. | 我是我自己忍者团队里的首领 |
[05:37] | Sweet. Come on, Michelangelo, | 真棒 跟我来 米开朗琪罗 |
[05:39] | I’ll take you to our frog fortress. | 我带你去青蛙堡垒 |
[05:41] | It’s pretty much the coolest place in the known universe. | 那应该是这世上最酷炫的地方了 |
[05:44] | For reals? Lead the way, Napoleon. | 真的吗 来带路 拿破仑 |
[05:47] | Boy-you-kook-sha! | 我赶也 |
[05:48] | It’s booyakasha. | 是 我来也 |
[05:51] | You’ll get it. | 你会学会的 |
[05:52] | Man, I can’t believe Mikey | 上帝 真不敢相信麦奇 |
[05:54] | left us with this mess. | 竟然把这烂摊子留给我们 |
[05:56] | He totally ditched. | 他真的走了 |
[05:57] | I haven’t seen him for hours. | 我好几个小时没见他了 |
[05:59] | Yeah, maybe because you were total jerks! | 是啊 也许是因为你们刚刚都太过分了 |
[06:01] | You guys never appreciate him. | 你们对他从来都不知感恩 |
[06:03] | Especially you, Raph! | 尤其是你 拉斐 |
[06:05] | That’s not true! | 才没有 |
[06:06] | I mean, I– | 我 我 |
[06:07] | Guys, I think I know where Mikey is. | 我好像知道麦奇在哪里了 |
[06:09] | Check this out. | 快来看 |
[06:11] | Local campsites have been ravaged by what witnesses call | 有几处野营地被人破坏 |
[06:14] | green lizard like monsters on two legs. | 目击者称是两条腿的绿色蜥蜴 |
[06:17] | Nah, you think? | 不会吧 |
[06:19] | Would Mikey really trash those campsites? | 麦奇会破坏别人的野营地吗 |
[06:25] | Okay! Let’s go! | 好吧 我们走 |
[06:31] | This is my place. | 就是这里 |
[06:57] | I’ll introduce you to the gang. | 一会儿给你介绍我的人 |
[06:59] | They begged me to be leader, but I was all– | 他们求我当老大 我说 |
[07:01] | “I don’t need that kind of responsibility, | “我可不想承担这些责任” |
[07:03] | I’m a free spirit.” | “我爱自由” |
[07:05] | My team is always making fun of me for being leader too. | 我的团队也一直嘲笑我当老大 |
[07:08] | Idiots. | 白痴 |
[07:09] | Everybody’s pretty much an idiot. | 大家都好蠢啊 |
[07:34] | Napoleon. You’re back? | 拿破仑 你回来了 |
[07:36] | He always comes back, Sire. | 他总是会回来 陛下 |
[07:38] | Like indigestion. | 就跟消化不良似的 |
[07:40] | Why not just stay away, boy? | 滚远点好吗 小子 |
[07:43] | Whatever, Genghis! | 随便你 成吉思 |
[07:44] | Attila, this is Mikey. | 阿提拉[匈奴王] 这是麦奇 |
[07:46] | He’s the second best warrior ever and a genius and stuff. | 他是世界上第二棒的武士 还很天才 |
[07:50] | I doubt that, if he’s a friend of yours. | 我不信 你不可能有这么厉害的朋友 |
[07:53] | Shut it, Genghis! | 闭嘴 成吉思 |
[07:54] | I don’t even care what you think–Gosh! | 你信不信关我什么事 无语 |
[07:56] | Yeah, shellax, dude! | 对 吵吵什么 |
[07:58] | Is that any way to talk to the guy you begged to be leader? | 你当初求他做老大 现在怎么这幅语气 |
[08:02] | Is that what he told you? | 他是这么说的吗 |
[08:04] | He’s so clumsy he nearly destroyed our sacred tree. | 他笨手笨脚 差点毁了我们神圣的树 |
[08:09] | We demanded punishment, | 我们要求惩罚他 |
[08:10] | but he ran off like an itty witty wittle baby. | 可他却像个小娘们一样跑了 |
[08:13] | Get that turtle out of here! | 把那个乌龟赶出去 |
[08:17] | That’s Rasputin, the mad frog. | 那是拉斯普丁[魔僧] 疯子青蛙 |
[08:19] | Turtles are not to be trusted! | 不能相信乌龟 |
[08:22] | Why have a shell… | 长着龟壳 |
[08:23] | Except to hide things, yes? | 就是为了掩饰 |
[08:25] | Secrets, yes? | 有秘密吧 |
[08:27] | His shell is obviously protection from samurai attacks! | 他的龟壳很明显是为了防御武士的攻击 |
[08:31] | And look! | 还有 |
[08:33] | He wears a mask to hide his true identity. | 他还戴着面具 隐藏真实身份 |
[08:36] | My identity is: I’m Michelangelo, the cute one. | 我的身份就是 米开朗琪罗 最萌的乌龟 |
[08:40] | I’m 15, love pizza, ice cream, | 十五岁 喜欢披萨 冰淇淋 |
[08:43] | kittens made of ice cream, | 还有冰淇淋做成的猫 |
[08:44] | – ninjitsu– – Tell me, Michelangelo. | -忍术 -告诉我 米开朗琪罗 |
[08:47] | Why do you have no home? | 你为何没有家 |
[08:49] | I was stuck living in that farmhouse | 我本来住在一间农房里 |
[08:51] | on the edge of the woods with my brothers and some humans. | 在树林边缘 跟兄弟们和人类一起住 |
[08:55] | With humans? | 人类 |
[08:57] | – Humans! – Ick! | -人类 -好恶心 |
[08:59] | – Yuck! – Yeah. | -恶心 -是啊 |
[09:00] | But I can’t go back because– | 但是我不能回去… |
[09:02] | Of course you can’t go back. | 你当然不能回去 |
[09:04] | You’re free now. | 你已经自由了 |
[09:07] | Free from the tyranny of your masters. | 不必忍受你那些主人的专制 |
[09:10] | Stay among us, my mutant brother. | 留下来吧 变种兄弟 |
[09:13] | Yes! In your face, Rasputin! | 打你的脸哦 拉斯普丁 |
[09:19] | Humans again. | 又是人类 |
[09:21] | They still have the turtle’s poor brothers | 他们还邪恶地控制着 |
[09:23] | in their terrible clutches. | 那只乌龟的兄弟们 |
[09:25] | You know what to do, Genghis. | 你知道该怎么做 成吉思 |
[09:29] | Sir, yes, sir! | 是的 陛下 |
[09:30] | Operation liberate reptiles! | 拯救爬行动物行动开始 |
[09:33] | Frogs! Hop! Hop! Hop! | 蛙儿们 出动 出动 |
[10:27] | Mikey’s nowhere. I don’t get it. | 到处都找不到麦奇 我不懂了 |
[10:31] | No! What happened? | 不会吧 怎么回事 |
[10:32] | Somebody trashed the place. | 有人来闹事了 |
[10:35] | It couldn’t have been… Mikey? | 应该不是…麦奇吧 |
[10:39] | No. Not even on his worst day. | 不会的 他再生气也不会这样 |
[10:41] | And why would he write “Humans beware?” | 再说他为什么要写”人类 给我小心点” |
[10:44] | Look. Footprints. | 快看 脚印 |
[10:46] | Weird footprints. | 这脚印好奇怪 |
[10:47] | Yeah. And more over here… | 是啊 这里也有 |
[10:49] | Pretty far apart. | 离得很远 |
[10:50] | Like they…Jumped? | 他们是 跳着的吗 |
[10:52] | There’s more over here! | 这里也有 |
[10:55] | Guys, I got a bad feeling about this. | 各位 我有种不详的预感 |
[11:00] | Now is the time, my brothers. | 就是现在 兄弟们 |
[11:02] | Frogs! Attack! | 蛙儿们 上 |
[11:07] | Liberate the turtles! | 解救乌龟 |
[11:25] | Take shelter! | 找掩护 |
[11:26] | Fall back to the farmhouse! | 退回农舍里 |
[11:33] | Guys, what is going on? | 各位 什么情况 |
[11:36] | Repulsive humans! | 讨厌的人类 |
[11:38] | Hear me! | 听着 |
[11:40] | Is he talking to us? | 他是在和我们说话吗 |
[11:42] | Obviously not me. | 明显说的不是我 |
[11:44] | Free our brothers! | 释放我们的兄弟 |
[11:46] | The human reign of terror in these woods ends tonight! | 森林中人类的恐怖统治将在今晚终结 |
[11:51] | These humans didn’t kidnap us. | 这些人类没有绑架我们 |
[11:54] | What? Are they forcing you to say that? | 什么 是他们逼你这么说的吗 |
[11:58] | No. | 不是 |
[11:58] | We’re actually pretty good friends with these humans. | 我们跟这些人类其实是很好的朋友 |
[12:02] | Friends? With humans? | 朋友 和这些人类 |
[12:06] | Then you are traitors! | 那么你们就是叛徒 |
[12:08] | Frogs! Show the humans and turtles no mercy! | 蛙儿们 对这些人类和乌龟不要手下留情 |
[12:15] | Great! I was tired of that conversation anyway! | 太棒了 我早就懒得跟他废话了 |
[12:19] | Oh, man! | 老天 |
[12:28] | Frogapults! Launch! | 投蛙器 发射 |
[12:36] | Look out! They’re everywhere! | 小心 他们无处不在 |
[12:43] | There’s too many of them! | 他们蛙数太多了 |
[12:52] | Get off of him, jerk! | 放开他 混蛋 |
[13:07] | Let me go, punk! | 放开我 坏蛋 |
[13:10] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[13:22] | They took April and Casey! | 他们把爱普莉尔和凯西抓走了 |
[13:24] | Come on. We can follow their tracks. | 快点 我们可以追踪他们 |
[13:26] | Okay, okay… Just… Gimme a minute. | 好的 好的 稍等片刻 |
[13:33] | So, in this New York place, | 所以说 在纽约这个地方 |
[13:35] | you guys beat whole legions of feet soldiers? | 你们打败了一大队大脚忍者 |
[13:38] | Foot soldiers, yeah. | 大脚帮忍者 |
[13:39] | Raph, that’s my brother, Raphael, | 拉斐 是我哥 拉斐尔 |
[13:43] | he’s all, “Rah!” with his sai. | 拿着峨眉刺各种放大招 |
[13:43] | And my other brother Donny hacks the bad guys’ computers– | 我另一个哥 多尼会黑入坏蛋的电脑 |
[13:46] | he’s smart like that. | 聪明到无以言表 |
[13:47] | And Leo–he’s our fearless leader! | 李奥 是我们无畏的领袖 |
[13:52] | Not me… | 不是我 |
[13:53] | Dude! Your brothers sound awesome. | 老兄 你仨哥听上去好厉害 |
[13:55] | Yeah, they are. | 是啊 |
[13:57] | Even after I trash the house. | 就算他们怪我房子弄脏了他们还是很厉害 |
[13:59] | My brothers just pick on me. | 我的兄弟只会没事找我麻烦 |
[14:01] | Sorry I wasn’t entirely, totally true back there. | 很抱歉之前我没有跟你说实话 |
[14:06] | It’s all good, Napoleon. | 没事的 拿破仑 |
[14:08] | Let go of me, creep! | 放开我 怪物 |
[14:10] | Silence, human! | 安静 人类 |
[14:11] | That sounded like April! | 这声音是爱普莉尔 |
[14:17] | Help! | 救命 |
[14:20] | Hey! What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[14:22] | What are you doing to my friends? | 你们对我朋友做了些什么 |
[14:23] | Friends? You said these humans were terrible to you. | 朋友 你不是说这些人类对你很不好吗 |
[14:27] | You escaped. | 所以你跑了 |
[14:29] | That’s not exactly what I meant. See… | 我不是那个意思 情况是… |
[14:31] | This human lover lied to become accepted by us. | 这个人类爱好者为了被我们接受欺骗我们 |
[14:36] | Live with humans, | 和人类共生活 |
[14:38] | suffer with humans! | 与人类同受罪 |
[14:41] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[14:42] | No! He’s my friend, you can’t! | 不 他是我朋友 你不能这样 |
[14:45] | I told you never to trust a turtle. | 我告诉过你不要相信乌龟的话 |
[14:48] | That turtle is a traitor. | 那只乌龟是个叛徒 |
[14:50] | Your mom is a traitor. | 你妈才是叛徒 |
[14:52] | Science teaches us that humans are inferior. | 科学告诉我们人类是低等的 |
[14:56] | To disagree is heresy, Napoleon! | 持异议者即是异端 拿破仑 |
[15:01] | Idiots. | 蠢货 |
[15:05] | Why can’t we all just get along? | 为什么我们就不能和平共处呢 |
[15:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:08] | You dare to ask why? | 你还敢问为什么 |
[15:11] | There was once a time when we, the amphibians, | 曾几何时 我们两栖一族 |
[15:14] | ruled these lands. | 称霸着这方水土 |
[15:16] | We frolicked in the woods and the trees and the swamplands. | 我们在那林中树上沼泽里快乐地玩耍 |
[15:20] | Until they, the humans, | 直到一天 他们人类 |
[15:22] | arrived, with their metal monsters. | 驾着他们的钢铁怪物而来 |
[15:25] | They needed more strip malls! | 他们要的是更多的商场 |
[15:27] | More gas stations! | 更多的加油站 |
[15:28] | More coffee shops! | 更多的咖啡馆 |
[15:30] | And one day… | 终有一天 |
[15:31] | these woods will disappear as well. | 这片树林也将消失 |
[15:35] | There will be nothing. | 什么都不会剩下 |
[15:38] | Fortunately, Rasputin discovered a gift | 幸运的是 拉斯普廷在这棵树下的 |
[15:42] | in a puddle below this tree. | 一个水坑里发现了天赐的礼物 |
[15:44] | The sacred ooze! | 神圣之液 |
[15:48] | Mutagen! | 变异原 |
[15:50] | The time for revolution is now! | 变革的时候到了 |
[15:52] | We shall invade their cities. | 我们将侵略他们的城市 |
[15:54] | With this “mutagen” we will create a bigger family. | 我们会用变异原来扩充我们的家族 |
[15:59] | The age of humans is at an end. | 人类的时代到头了 |
[16:02] | We shall rise! | 我们将崛起 |
[16:06] | You gotta listen! | 听我说 |
[16:06] | You can’t do that! | 你们不能这么做 |
[16:10] | Frog soldiers! Assemble! | 蛙兵 集合 |
[16:18] | Frogs rule! Frogs rule! | 蛙统天下 蛙统天下 |
[16:21] | Frogs rule! Frogs rule! | 蛙统天下 蛙统天下 |
[16:24] | Frogs rule! | 蛙统天下 |
[16:28] | Frog soldiers! | 蛙兵们 |
[16:29] | These lives will once again be ours! | 世界将再次属于我们 |
[16:35] | Here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[16:37] | We wait for the army to leave, free the guys, | 我们等大军离开 然后解救他们 |
[16:39] | then stop the invasion. | 在一起去阻止入侵 |
[16:40] | Perfect. | 计划完美 |
[16:41] | Not so perfect! | 我看未必 |
[16:45] | Awkward. | 好尴尬 |
[16:46] | Genghis! | 成吉思 |
[16:48] | Destroy him. | 杀了他 |
[16:49] | Eat it, froggy! | 吃我一招 大青蛙 |
[16:51] | Guys! Yes! Go ninjas! | 兄弟们 太棒了 忍者加油 |
[17:18] | Little help, guys? | 来帮帮我 兄弟们 |
[17:41] | Get us outta here, Napoleon! | 救我们出去 拿破仑 |
[17:43] | I gotta totally go ninja on their butts! | 我要用我的忍术暴揍他们 |
[17:46] | Sometimes, a frog’s gotta do what a frog’s gotta do. | 有时 青蛙就该做青蛙该做的事 |
[17:53] | Where do you think you’re going, Napoleon? | 你想去哪里 拿破仑 |
[17:57] | I think I’m going… | 我想… |
[17:59] | Ninja on your butt! | 用忍术暴揍你 |
[18:07] | Sweet ninja moves, Napoleon! | 刚才那几招不错 拿破仑 |
[18:09] | I learned them from the second best warrior I know. | 都是世上第二勇士教得好 |
[18:15] | Get off of me, punks! | 放开我 臭青蛙 |
[18:18] | Goodbye, traitor! | 永别了 叛徒 |
[18:22] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[18:26] | What are you doing, dude? | 你干什么呢 兄弟 |
[18:28] | Hugging, I think. | 抱抱你啊 |
[18:29] | It’s…weird. | 好…诡异啊 |
[18:32] | Yeah. Let’s never do that again. | 谁说不是 咱们以后还是不要抱了 |
[18:39] | Oh no! Fire! Fire! | 不好 火 起火了 |
[18:45] | The tree is on fire! | 那棵树起火了 |
[18:46] | We must totally flee! | 我们必须逃走 |
[18:51] | Napoleon’s right. Run! | 拿破仑说得对 快跑 |
[18:54] | Come on, everyone. This way. | 大家快来 这边 |
[18:56] | Do not flee, my frogs. | 不要逃跑 蛙儿们 |
[18:58] | Stand and fight against the humans and their allies– | 回来与人类还有他们的同盟战斗… |
[19:02] | Don’t take this the wrong way, Attila buddy. | 对不起了呦 阿提拉 |
[19:06] | Come on, Red! | 快来 红毛 |
[19:07] | Let’s blow this flaming tree house! | 咱们快离开这个树屋 |
[19:13] | Everyone hurry! | 大家快跑 |
[19:15] | – Flee! – Our home! | -快跑 -我们的家 |
[19:23] | What? Humans? | 什么 人类 |
[19:26] | Saving me? | 救了我 |
[19:27] | Not all humans are bad. | 并不是所有人类都是坏人 |
[19:29] | And I’d like to believe | 我也认为 |
[19:30] | not all mutated frogs are bad, Attila. | 不是所有变种蛙都是坏蛙 阿提拉 |
[19:39] | The horror. | 恐怖啊 |
[19:41] | The horror. | 恐怖啊 |
[19:53] | My frogs! To me! | 我的蛙儿们 过来 |
[20:00] | Attila the frog has never been wrong about anything | 阿提拉蛙王这一生 |
[20:04] | in his life. | 从未错过 |
[20:08] | But perhaps I have been a bit hasty… | 但是我可能确实对这些人类… |
[20:12] | about these humans. | 有点妄下断言了 |
[20:15] | Frogs, line up behind your general. | 蛙儿们 在你们的将军身后站好 |
[20:23] | What the heck is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:25] | You, Napoleon, were the only frog to show wisdom | 拿破仑 在这些乌龟和人类这件事上 |
[20:28] | regarding these turtles and humans. | 只有你展示出了应有的智慧 |
[20:31] | You are brave, stalwart, and have a good heart. | 你勇敢 坚定 心地善良 |
[20:35] | And so I promote you to general! | 所以我晋升你为将军 |
[20:38] | This is pretty much the best position ever! | 这应该是史上最棒的职位了吧 |
[20:41] | Stupid bug-eyed kid is general. | 那个傻逼孩子成将军了 |
[20:43] | What was that, Genghis? | 你说什么 成吉思 |
[20:46] | Nothing, sir. | 没什么 长官 |
[20:48] | Perhaps there is a future where frogs, turtles, | 可能将来有一天 蛙类 龟类 |
[20:50] | and revolting humans can live together in harmony. | 还有令人作呕的人类会和谐相处 |
[20:54] | What about your home? | 你的家怎么办 |
[20:56] | Where you gonna go? | 你要去哪里 |
[20:57] | Down South. | 我们南下 |
[20:58] | We have like 20,000 cousins in Louisiana. | 我们在路易斯安那有两万多兄弟呢 |
[21:02] | I got you some delicious flies. | 我给你捉了些美味的苍蝇 |
[21:07] | Let me see if I have something for you. | 我看看有没有东西送给你 |
[21:10] | Nice and warm! | 热乎美味哦 |
[21:13] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[21:15] | Frogs, march! | 蛙儿们 前进 |
[21:17] | Hop-two-three-four… | 一二三四跳… |
[21:19] | Goodbye, Michelangelo! See ya! | 再见了 米开朗琪罗 再见 |
[21:21] | Goodbye, Napoleon! | 再见 拿破仑 |
[21:24] | There goes one brave frog. | 他真是只勇敢的青蛙 |
[21:27] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:29] | It’s good to have you back, bro. | 你回来真是太好了 兄弟 |
[21:31] | It’s good to be back, bros. | 能回来真好 兄弟们 |
[21:33] | Let’s go home. | 咱们回家吧 |
[21:35] | We have a lot of cleaning up to do. | 我们还得好好打扫房子呢 |