时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:19] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:21] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:23] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:26] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:28] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:30] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:32] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:35] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:36] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:38] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:41] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:47] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:49] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[01:51] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:53] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[01:55] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[01:58] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:00] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:02] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:04] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:06] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:09] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:11] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:15] | Alright team, if you can clobber Kraang, | 各位 我们要能杀得了克朗 |
[02:18] | you can crack logs. | 劈得了柴棒 |
[02:19] | Watch and learn. | 好好看着 |
[02:21] | Aw, yeah. Time for some ninja training, | 真不错 我们来进行 |
[02:23] | farmhouse-style. | 农场忍术训练 |
[02:37] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[02:38] | Your turn, April. | 到你了 爱普莉尔 |
[02:40] | Sure you don’t want me to soften it up for you, Red? | 确定不用我帮你先劈两下吗 红毛 |
[02:43] | Just hold it straight. | 你拿好就行 |
[02:44] | Wouldn’t want to miss and accidentally | 我可不想一脚踢到你的脸 |
[02:45] | kick that smug grin off your face. | 到时候你就笑不出来了 |
[02:48] | Oh, snap. | 太帅 |
[02:50] | Remember, it’s not just physical strength that breaks the wood. | 记住 劈柴靠的不只是体力 |
[02:53] | It’s also inner strength. | 还有内力 |
[02:54] | I got this. | 我明白 |
[02:58] | Ooh, I wish I could see that in instant replay. | 真希望能马上回放一次 |
[03:01] | How’s that mud taste, Casey? | 泥土的滋味如何啊 凯西 |
[03:07] | Leo? | 李奥 |
[03:10] | Dude, what happened to you? | 兄弟 你这是怎么了 |
[03:12] | I had a realization in the woods. | 我在树林里想通了一件事 |
[03:14] | Going off alone with a bum leg was a bad idea? | 想通你不该拖着一条瘸腿出去吗 |
[03:17] | No, it’s just what I need. What we all need. | 不 我正需要这些 我们都一样 |
[03:20] | We’re so caught up in T-Phones and junk food and TV | 我们太过沉迷于龟phone 垃圾食品和电视节目 |
[03:23] | that we’ve become at odds with nature. | 已经离大自然越来越远 |
[03:25] | A true ninja must become one with it to master himself. | 真正的忍术大师必须与大自然合为一体 |
[03:28] | Hey, man. You leave TV out of this. | 兄弟 这不关电视节目的事 |
[03:32] | Even Master Splinter did it. | 斯普林特大师也说过 |
[03:33] | He said only when you become one with nature | 他说只有与大自然合为一体 |
[03:35] | can you make peace with yourself. | 才能真正享有内心平静 |
[03:37] | Make peace? | 内心平静 |
[03:39] | What are we, hippies? | 我们又不是嬉皮士 |
[03:40] | We’re ninjas! | 我们是忍者 |
[03:41] | We’ll do three days of meditation | 我们要花三天时间 |
[03:42] | and practiced awareness in the wilderness, | 在野外冥想并锻炼求生能力 |
[03:44] | only eating what we can forage. | 只能吃找到的食物 |
[03:46] | Three days? | 三天 |
[03:47] | We’re gonna live like animals. | 我们会像动物一样的 |
[03:51] | I think Leo might’ve taken one too many kicks to the head. | 我觉得李奥可能是脑袋被驴踢了 |
[03:54] | No, Leo’s right. | 不 李奥说得对 |
[03:55] | Camping’s a great idea. | 野营是个好主意 |
[03:57] | I’m tired of being stuck at the farmhouse. | 我不想总闷在农场里 |
[03:59] | I’m sorry, April. | 抱歉 爱普莉尔 |
[04:00] | This trip is ninjas only. | 这次旅行只能忍者参加 |
[04:02] | But I’m almost a Kunoichi. | 可我基本是女忍者了 |
[04:04] | Yeah, almost. | 还差一点 |
[04:07] | Cool. Looks like we’ll be | 不错 看来 |
[04:08] | stuck in the farmhouse. | 咱俩要待在农场 |
[04:10] | Together. | 过二人世界了 |
[04:12] | No. | 不要啊 |
[04:16] | Ah, thanks for the to-go bag, Ice Cream Kitty. | 谢谢你帮我准备好吃的打包 冰淇淋喵 |
[04:19] | I’m sure gonna miss you while I’m out there | 我出去感受大自然的时候 |
[04:20] | getting all natured up. | 一定会想你 |
[04:22] | Kitty kitty kitty. | 小猫小猫小猫 |
[04:25] | Okay, I’m all for getting in tune with nature. | 我很支持与大自然亲近的想法 |
[04:29] | But those two are gonna be getting in tune with each other. | 可是他们俩一定会很亲近 |
[04:32] | You have to learn to let it go. | 你得学会放手 |
[04:34] | We all need to leave our worries and fears behind. | 我们需要放下自己的恐惧和担心 |
[04:42] | We’ve mastered our weapons, stealth, | 我们有武器 能隐秘行动 |
[04:43] | and hand-to-hand combat, but we haven’t achieved | 也能赤手空拳地搏斗 但我们还没达到 |
[04:46] | the very first of the 18 ninjitsu disciplines. | 忍术十八级的第一级 |
[04:49] | The Seishin syuyou, | 精神修养[日语] |
[04:51] | or “Spiritual refinement.” | 也就是精神修炼 |
[04:52] | All true ninjas must master it. | 真正的忍者必须掌握 |
[04:55] | Hey, who says I’m not spiritually refine– | 谁说我的精神修炼得… |
[04:58] | –ed. | 不够 |
[04:59] | Whoa. Heh. Must have been– | 等等 肯定是… |
[05:03] | Okay, you win. | 好吧你赢了 |
[05:05] | Let’s get refined. | 我们去修炼吧 |
[06:04] | It’s happening! | 开始了 |
[06:17] | Guys, look. | 各位 看着 |
[06:20] | It was the same deer. | 是同一只鹿 |
[06:21] | I think it’s been following us. | 它一直在跟着我们 |
[06:24] | It’s probably laughing at | 也许在嘲笑我们 |
[06:25] | the four dumb turtles lost in the woods. | 四只迷失在树林里的乌龟 |
[06:27] | Actually, in the Shinto religion, | 其实 在神道教里 |
[06:29] | deer are considered messengers of the divine. | 鹿被认为是神的使者 |
[06:32] | Maybe it means we’re on the right path. | 也许说明我们走的路是对的 |
[06:36] | Mutant! | 是变种 |
[06:37] | No, wait! | 别 等等 |
[06:38] | It’s not a mutant! | 不是变种 |
[06:47] | Guys, stop! | 各位 等下 |
[06:58] | Stop! | 住手 |
[07:01] | I said stop! | 我说了住手 |
[07:08] | Whoa, dudes. It’s gone. | 兄弟们 它消失了 |
[07:40] | Master Splinter! | 斯普林特大师 |
[07:46] | Watashi no musukotachi yo. | 我的儿子们啊 |
[07:48] | Are you, like…a ghost? | 你是 幽灵吗 |
[07:52] | My spirit has become detached from my body, | 我的灵魂与身体分离了 |
[07:54] | but that body still lives. | 但身体依旧活着 |
[07:56] | You’re alive? | 你还活着吗 |
[07:58] | Where are you, Sensei? Let us help you. | 你在哪里 师父 让我们帮你 |
[08:00] | You cannot yet. | 现在还不行 |
[08:02] | There is much you must overcome. | 你们还要克服许多困难 |
[08:04] | If you cannot find your inner, spiritual strength, | 如果不能发掘自身的内在精神力 |
[08:07] | you will not stand a chance against the Shredder. | 你们绝对赢不了施莱德 |
[08:10] | But Master Splinter, my leg injury, | 可是斯普林特大师 我的腿 |
[08:13] | it–it’s physical. | 伤到了 |
[08:14] | Until I heal… | 只有等到愈合 |
[08:16] | We choose what holds us back and what moves us forward. | 阻力与动力 都在于自己的选择 |
[08:21] | You will all learn this. | 你们都会学到的 |
[08:23] | Each of you must journey out alone | 你们必须单独行动 |
[08:26] | to face your spiritual adversary. | 去面对自己的精神对手 |
[08:29] | Raphael, your temper is like a fire | 拉斐尔 你的脾气就像火 |
[08:32] | that you must learn to focus for power. | 你必须学会控制力量 |
[08:34] | Michelangelo, your mind is overrun with distractions. | 米开朗琪罗 你的大脑充满了想法 |
[08:39] | Learn to be strong and calm, like the forest. | 学会变强 学会冷静 就像森林一样 |
[08:43] | Donatello, you rely too much on your mind, | 多纳泰罗 你太过依赖自己的大脑 |
[08:46] | and not on your body. | 忽视了你的身体 |
[08:48] | Be strong, like the mountain. | 要变强 就像一座山 |
[08:52] | Leonardo. | 李奥纳多 |
[08:53] | You must be the leader in body and spirit. | 你要做精神与肉体的双重领袖 |
[08:57] | Be like the wind. | 要像风一样 |
[08:58] | Let nothing weigh you down. | 不要让任何事阻拦你的步伐 |
[09:01] | Sleep now, my sons. | 晚安 我的儿子们 |
[09:04] | For your greatest trail awaits on the spiritual plane. | 美妙而神奇的精神旅程就在前方 |
[09:08] | For the challenges you face there | 你们所遇到的挑战 |
[09:09] | will be just as deadly as those you face in the real world. | 会跟现实世界中的挑战一样惊险 |
[09:14] | Be warned. | 要小心 |
[09:32] | Whoa, that was deep. | 那段话真深刻 |
[09:35] | Master Splinter made our quest clear. | 斯普林特大师说得很清楚 |
[09:37] | It’s time we begin, ninjas. | 我们该上路了 忍者们 |
[09:41] | Each of us will forge new armor and weapons, | 我们都要打造新盔甲和新武器 |
[09:43] | then journey on alone, | 然后单独上路 |
[09:44] | where we’ll be challenged in the spirit realm, | 我们将在精神幻地接受考验 |
[09:47] | the place where the unreal become real, | 那是一个变虚幻为现实的地方 |
[09:50] | and we meet our ultimate fate. | 我们会知晓自己的终极天命 |
[10:26] | Mikey, stay focused! | 麦奇 集中注意力 |
[10:28] | Remember what Master Splinter said? | 还记得斯普林特大师说的吗 |
[10:29] | The things we’re gonna fight are just as dangerous as Shredder. | 我们要对抗的东西跟施莱德一样危险 |
[10:38] | Hope you like pizza, you lucky magic deer! | 希望你喜欢披萨 你这头幸运神鹿 |
[10:44] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[10:47] | Good luck, everyone. | 祝大家好运 |
[10:49] | Kentou o. | 保重 |
[10:50] | Kentou o. | 保重 |
[11:13] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:17] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:41] | A foot soldier? | 大脚帮战士 |
[11:45] | Was it real? | 是真的吗 |
[11:57] | Okay, not cool. | 情况不妙 |
[11:59] | Definitely not cool. | 太不妙了 |
[12:07] | So much for finding a hidden pirate ship. | 费这么大劲就让我来找海盗船吗 |
[12:10] | Waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[12:16] | Somebody’s gotta be here keeping those torches lit. | 有人在这里点着火把吧 |
[12:25] | Aw, sewer cakes. | 这下惨了 |
[12:30] | For all I know, this isn’t even the right direction. | 据我所知 这根本连方向都不对 |
[12:33] | Boy, I really miss GPS guidance right now. | 天 现在有GPS定位就好了 |
[12:35] | Whoa! What the–? | 搞什么… |
[12:41] | You’re gonna bring the whole mountain down! | 你们这样会掀翻整座山的 |
[12:44] | Unless… you don’t care what happens | 除非…你们不在乎怎么样 |
[12:46] | ’cause you’re an apparition from the spirit plane. | 因为你们是精神世界中的幻影 |
[12:58] | I hate being right. | 真讨厌 让我说对了 |
[13:17] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[13:19] | Come out! | 快出来 |
[13:28] | Your camo is so weak, dog! | 你的保护色弱爆了 哥们 |
[13:32] | Either I’m wrong about the camo, | 要么我看错了保护色 |
[13:34] | or I’m about to fight a ten-eyed monster. | 要么就是我要跟一个十只眼的怪物打 |
[13:40] | I was wrong about the camo! | 果然是看错了保护色 |
[13:43] | Keep ’em coming. | 尽管来吧 |
[13:44] | I can do this all day. | 我奉陪到底 |
[13:52] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[13:53] | I still got more arrows, guys. | 我还有箭哦 各位 |
[13:59] | No. No, no, no, no– | 不 不不不 |
[14:01] | No! | 不 |
[14:14] | Not as tough as I thought. | 其实也不过如此 |
[14:38] | Been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[14:40] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[14:41] | Rahzar? | 莱扎尔 |
[14:43] | Good dog. | 狗狗乖 |
[14:44] | Easy. Maybe I have a bone for you. | 悠着点 我这里有骨头呢 |
[14:47] | Oh, you have many bones I can feast on. | 你是有不少骨头 可以让我美餐一顿 |
[14:54] | I would have been way more into this spirit quest | 早知道要来打大脚帮 |
[14:57] | if I knew I’d get to slap some Foot around. | 我肯定会对这个精神之旅更感兴趣的 |
[15:18] | Fishface? Here? | 鱼脸怪 怎么在这 |
[15:20] | That temper fizzles fast under water, doesn’t it? | 你的火气在水下很容易消对吗 |
[15:34] | You want to bring half the mountain down? | 你们想砍倒半座山吗 |
[15:39] | Fine with me. | 我奉陪 |
[15:44] | Hey, this Seishin syuyou is way easier than I thought. | 这个精神之旅比我想象的容易很多啊 |
[15:46] | All it takes is | 就只需要 |
[15:47] | a little quick thinking and–oh! | 动动脑筋… |
[15:49] | We’re just getting started. | 现在才开始呢 |
[15:52] | Let’s see how quick your thinking is | 等我把你的脑袋拍到石头上 |
[15:54] | when I smash your head into the rocks. | 再来看看你脑筋动得多快吧 |
[15:57] | Tiger Claw? | 虎爪 |
[15:58] | No, you’re just a spirit, too. | 不 你也只是幻象 |
[16:00] | You can’t be real. | 你不可能是真的 |
[16:03] | Does that feel real to you? | 这样够真实吗 |
[16:05] | Absolutely. | 绝对够 |
[16:15] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[16:16] | What is your lesson? | 你想教训我吗 |
[16:18] | Lesson? | 教训 |
[16:22] | You’ve already failed. | 你已经失败了 |
[16:24] | The Shredder. | 施莱德 |
[16:26] | You are too weak to stand without your master. | 没有你的师父 你根本无法立足 |
[16:32] | You can hardly stand at all. | 你连站都站不稳 |
[16:41] | Pause, pause! | 停 停 |
[16:43] | Give me a second, spirit dude! | 让我歇会好吗 幻象老兄 |
[17:36] | Okay, Mikey. | 好吧 麦奇 |
[17:37] | What did Master Splinter say? | 斯普林特大师怎么说的来着 |
[17:39] | Be still and calm like the forest. | 要如森林般冷静镇定 |
[17:45] | Not now, kitty. | 别闹 猫咪 |
[17:46] | Need to focus. | 我需要集中注意力 |
[17:47] | If I concentrate, I can beat him. | 如果我集中精神 我一定能打败他 |
[17:50] | Focus. | 集中 |
[17:51] | Focus. | 集中 |
[18:29] | Oh! No. | 不好 |
[18:31] | I gotta stand my ground. | 我得坚守住我的领地 |
[18:32] | Immovable, right? | 不可动摇 |
[18:37] | And they say you’re the smart one? | 他们说你很聪明 |
[18:39] | I’m twice your size and three times your strength. | 我块头比你大一倍 力量是你的三倍 |
[18:43] | You will fall! | 你会倒下的 |
[18:46] | Be strong, like the mountain. | 坚强 如山一般 |
[19:01] | Breathe, Raph. | 深呼吸 拉斐 |
[19:02] | Splinter is right. | 斯普林特说得对 |
[19:04] | I need to concentrate | 我需要把注意力 |
[19:05] | and focus my anger. | 集中到我的愤怒上 |
[19:09] | Sharpen it. | 磨砺愤怒 |
[19:11] | Give it form. | 使其成形 |
[19:14] | Ready for another swim? | 准备好再去游一回了吗 |
[19:16] | I bet your toys don’t work so well under water. | 你这小玩意儿在水下可就不好使了吧 |
[19:26] | Eat it. | 吃我一招 |
[19:28] | Your wounded leg is like a ball-and chain, | 你受伤的那条腿就是个累赘 |
[19:31] | dragging you toward defeat. | 拖累你失败 |
[19:45] | Shredder is right. | 施莱德说得对 |
[19:46] | My injury is always gonna hold me back. | 我的伤会一直拖累我 |
[19:49] | I can’t win. | 我赢不了 |
[20:01] | Unless… the pain is just in my mind. | 除非…疼痛只是我的想象 |
[20:05] | It’s just an excuse. | 只是我的借口 |
[20:07] | It’s not real. | 并非真实 |
[20:22] | It is time we end this, turtle. | 到此为止了 乌龟 |
[20:27] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[20:59] | I beat you on the spirit plane, | 我在精神幻地打败了你 |
[21:01] | and one day, I’ll beat you in the real world. | 总有一天 我也会在真实世界中打败你 |
[21:06] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[21:08] | If you knock me into the mud one more time, Red… | 如果你再把我踢到地上 红毛… |
[21:11] | Oh? What are you gonna do about it? | 怎么 你要怎么办 |
[21:14] | Finally! | 终于成功了 |
[21:15] | Yes! | 棒呆 |
[21:19] | What? Nothing to say? | 怎么 目瞪口呆了吗 |
[21:21] | Didn’t think I could do it, did you? | 你没想到我能成功对吧 |
[21:23] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[21:25] | What–? Whoa. | 怎么…哇 |
[21:35] | What happened out there? | 你们这是怎么了 |
[21:38] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[21:40] | We’re going back to New York. | 我们要回纽约 |