时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Have been months since aliens invasions. | 外星人入侵都好几个月了 |
[00:20] | There must be way out of city! | 肯定有什么办法可以逃离纽约 |
[00:22] | Why not use one of your fancy tanks to get us out, big S? | 为什么不用你的超级坦克逃出去 老大 |
[00:26] | How many times I must tells you! | 我还要给你说多少遍 |
[00:28] | Show models only! I get them big discount! | 都是展示模型 享受大折扣买的 |
[00:35] | I’m starving! All our food is gone, | 我饿死了 东西都吃完了 |
[00:36] | and we’re down to moldy ketchup and dead cockroaches! | 就剩过期番茄酱和死蟑螂了 |
[00:43] | Secret headquarters mine. | 秘密基地是我的 |
[00:45] | Moldy ketchup cockroaches mine! | 蘸酱蟑螂也是我的 |
[00:50] | Oh, snap, Steranko. That’s cold-blooded! | 天啊 斯特兰科 这太残酷了 |
[00:53] | We gotta get outta this city, dog! | 咱们得离开这里 老兄 |
[00:55] | We gotta get outta this city! | 咱们得离开这里 |
[01:08] | No way out, comrade Zeck. | 无路可逃 泽克同志 |
[01:10] | When henchmen try to make out of city, they all gets mutate! | 小喽啰试着逃出去的时候都被变异了 |
[01:14] | Ivan Steranko never turn into freak! | 伊万·斯特兰科不能变成怪物 |
[01:17] | But how are we gonna make it past a million alien robots? | 可我们怎么能通过成千上万外星机器人呢 |
[01:20] | My invisibility field is totally jacked! | 我的隐形罩完全失效了 |
[01:23] | I’m jacked! | 我完蛋了 |
[01:33] | Is dangerous… | 虽然有些冒险… |
[01:34] | But Shredder only one who can get us out of city. | 不过施莱德是唯一能放我们出去的人 |
[01:38] | We make deal. | 我们可以做笔交易 |
[01:39] | That’s brilliant, baby Ivan! | 太机智了 伊万老弟 |
[01:41] | Brilliant! | 太机智了 |
[01:43] | But what have we got that Shredder wants? | 不过我们有什么施莱德想要的吗 |
[01:48] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[01:50] | We find his daughter, Karai. | 我们要找到她的女儿 卡莱 |
[01:56] | She was mutate by same stuff that make turtle freaks. | 她被使乌龟变成怪物的那种东西变异了 |
[02:00] | Shredder has look for her ever since. | 施莱德一直在找她 |
[02:03] | So you’re sayin’ we can use her | 你的意思是我们可以把她 |
[02:05] | as a bargaining chip with Shredder to get out of the city? | 当作和施莱德谈判放我们出去的筹码吗 |
[02:09] | Da. Oroku Saki will have no choice. | 没错 小禄崎将会没有别的选择 |
[02:21] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:23] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:25] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:27] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:30] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:32] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:34] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:36] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:38] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:40] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:42] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:44] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:51] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:53] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:55] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:57] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:59] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:01] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:04] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:06] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:08] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:10] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:12] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:15] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:27] | Looking good, guys! | 看上去不错 伙计们 |
[03:28] | Pretty soon this place will feel like a real temporary home! | 很快这地方看起来就会像真的暂住地一样 |
[03:31] | We just need a few more decorations. | 再多来点装饰品就行了 |
[03:36] | What do you think? | 感觉怎么样 |
[03:38] | Yeah… | 这个… |
[03:39] | I think it looks great. | 看上去不错 |
[03:44] | You okay, sensei? | 老师 你还好吗 |
[03:46] | Hm? Forgive me. | 抱歉 |
[03:47] | My thoughts are… elsewhere, Michelangelo. | 我在想别的事 米开朗琪罗 |
[03:52] | It is very dangerous out there. | 外面太危险了 |
[03:57] | Casey and your brothers have been gone for a long time. | 凯西和你的兄弟们都走了好久了 |
[04:05] | How’s the new lab set-up? | 新实验室弄的怎么样 |
[04:06] | Ehh, kinda makeshift. | 还凑合吧 |
[04:08] | I’m brewing a batch of retro-mutagen | 我在制造一批新的变异解药 |
[04:10] | I started back at the farmhouse… | 在农庄就开始制造了… |
[04:12] | Takes forever. | 弄了好久了 |
[04:13] | And then we can mutate my dad back? | 这样就能让我爸爸变异回来吗 |
[04:15] | Um, hopefully for good this time? | 这次应该能成功吧 |
[04:18] | Well, that’s the plan. | 希望如此 |
[04:19] | And everyone else who got mutated, | 还有其他被变异的人也会得救 |
[04:21] | including Karai… | 包括卡莱… |
[04:25] | Karai… | 卡莱 |
[04:27] | – Oh, yeah! – This is amazing! | -太好了 -棒极了 |
[04:30] | I got one word for you. | 就一个字 |
[04:32] | – Score! – You did it? | -爽 -你们成功了 |
[04:35] | You managed to sneak back into the lair? | 你们成功潜回藏身处了吗 |
[04:36] | Yo, Don, check it out! | 没错 多尼 瞧瞧 |
[04:38] | Got you some sweet chemicals! | 给你拿了些不错的化学用品 |
[04:40] | Oh, wow, awesome! | 太棒了 |
[04:42] | And even though the Kraang were mad-dogging us | 尽管克朗一直在疯狂地 |
[04:44] | the whole time, we didn’t forget… | 追踪我们 我们也没忘记… |
[04:47] | Mikey’s big request. | 麦奇布置的大任务 |
[04:52] | Tee-veeeee! | 电视 |
[04:54] | Now we can watch Crognard again! | 我们又可以看克罗格纳德了 |
[04:56] | Aw, yeah! | 太好了 |
[05:01] | We got you something too, Sensei. | 我们也给你拿了样东西 老师 |
[05:03] | You are a good son, Leonardo. | 你是个好孩子 李奥纳多 |
[05:09] | What an awesome home we have! | 看看咱们家多棒啊 |
[05:10] | It’s even got the new home old smelly pizzeria smell. | 还有新家那种旧披萨店的味道 |
[05:14] | Mmm… pizza… | 披萨 |
[05:18] | It’s still a little cramped for my liking. | 对我来说还有点挤 |
[05:24] | Home for me… | 对我而言… |
[05:25] | will never be complete without my daughter. | 没有我女儿就永远不是一个完整的家 |
[05:32] | The longer she’s out there alone, | 她在外面待的越久 |
[05:33] | the more she risks losing her humanity. | 她就越可能失去人性 |
[05:36] | We can help her. We just have to keep looking. | 我们可以帮她 我们要继续找 |
[05:39] | For all we know, Shredder or the Kraang have her… | 据我们所知 她在施莱德和克朗手上 |
[05:41] | No. I saw her only a few days ago | 不 我几天前看到她 |
[05:44] | roaming the streets at night. | 夜里在街上游荡 |
[05:46] | But I was not in my right mind… | 但我当时神志不清 |
[05:48] | I could not help her. | 我没法帮她 |
[05:50] | I think we can find her! | 我觉得我们能找到她 |
[05:51] | I’ve been updating all of my surveillance tech, | 我一直在升级我的监控系统 |
[05:53] | and I’m just a few days off | 而我几天前 |
[05:54] | from finishing more retro-mutagen! | 刚研制出更多的变异解药 |
[05:56] | All right, guys let’s do this! | 好的 伙计们 我们开工吧 |
[05:58] | Sorry, April, you and Casey have to stay here. | 抱歉 爱普莉尔 但你和凯西得待在这里 |
[06:01] | Ninjas only. | 只有忍者可以出动 |
[06:02] | What? You need us! | 什么 你需要我们 |
[06:04] | That’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[06:05] | I wanna trash some alien scum too! | 我也想打爆外星坏蛋 |
[06:07] | Why you gotta pent up my rage, Leo? | 你为什么要压制我的怒火 李奥 |
[06:13] | You continue to fail me | 你又让我失望了 |
[06:15] | in your search to find my daughter. | 你还是没找到我女儿 |
[06:18] | Ehh, Master Shredder, Karai is just too scaly– | 施莱德大师 卡莱太狡猾了 |
[06:22] | I mean stealthy– and this city is so big… | 我是说太会隐藏了 而这城市太大了 |
[06:26] | She’s as slippery as a serpent! | 她比泥鳅还滑 |
[06:27] | Um, I mean…we’ve looked everywhere, master! | 我是说 我们到处都找遍了 大师 |
[06:31] | You will find her, or I will turn you both | 你们必须找到他 不然我就把你们俩 |
[06:33] | over to Tiger Claw. | 都交给虎爪 |
[06:35] | He is bored of having little sport. | 一直小打小闹他早就厌烦了 |
[06:40] | – Yes, master! – Eh, no problem! | -好的 大师 -没问题 |
[06:41] | Back in a bit. | 我们很快就回来 |
[06:53] | All right, team, this is the last place | 好了 队友们 这是斯普林特大师 |
[06:55] | Master Splinter saw Karai. | 最后一次看见卡莱的地方 |
[06:56] | You getting any readings, Donnie? | 有什么发现吗 多尼 |
[06:59] | Picking up trace amounts of mutagenized DNA. | 搜寻变异基因微量 |
[07:02] | Scanning now… | 扫描中 |
[07:04] | That’s it! | 就是这个 |
[07:05] | Snake cell/human hybrid DNA sequencing… | 蛇细胞/人类混血基因排列… |
[07:09] | It’s Karai! | 是卡莱 |
[07:10] | Oh, snap, check it out! | 棒 来看看 |
[07:12] | Potato chips! | 薯片 |
[07:16] | Kinda stale, but not bad. | 有点坏了 但还不错 |
[07:19] | Do I detect sour cream and chives? | 是酸奶油和香葱口味吗 |
[07:22] | Actually, those are snake scales. | 那其实是蛇的鳞片 |
[07:24] | Karai must be shedding. | 卡莱肯定在蜕皮 |
[07:26] | All right, guys. We follow the DNA trail. | 好了 伙计们 我们跟随基因的轨迹 |
[07:28] | Lead the way, Donnie. | 带路 多尼 |
[07:38] | This is funky fresh. | 这可真新鲜 |
[07:41] | Snake skin–recently shed. | 蛇皮 刚蜕的 |
[07:44] | I am better hunter than my brother Boltak! | 比起我兄弟博塔克 我是个好猎人 |
[07:46] | Stop messin’ with that butt-nasty skin. | 别管那块恶心的皮了 |
[07:49] | What you want is right down there, son! | 你想要的就在下面 小子 |
[07:52] | She thinks she’s hiding! | 她以为她藏得很好 |
[07:55] | Da. | 是啊 |
[07:56] | Now I make her go sleepy nap time. | 现在我要让她冬眠了 |
[08:01] | Steady… | 别动 |
[08:02] | Steady… | 别动 |
[08:05] | Turtle face? | 乌龟脸 |
[08:07] | Oh! Mother Russia! | 见鬼 |
[08:09] | Leave…Karai…alone! | 别 动 卡莱 |
[08:11] | Man, not these freaks again! | 不是吧 又是这群疯子 |
[08:14] | Freaks? Nice outfit. | 疯子 你这身打扮不错哦 |
[08:16] | 1987 called. It wants its jumpsuit back. | 肯定是1987年的连体裤吧 |
[08:19] | Uh-wha-wh-wh-wha– | 什 什 什么 |
[08:21] | You making fun of my suit? | 你竟敢嘲笑我的衣服 |
[08:22] | I will bust you in your dang head. | 我打爆你的龟头 |
[08:34] | Finish them off! Once and for alls! | 解决他们 一劳永逸 |
[08:42] | Turtle pests! | 可恶的害虫乌龟 |
[08:44] | You are like fleas on back of powerful Russian bear! | 你们就像一头雄壮的俄罗斯熊身上的跳蚤 |
[08:55] | Karai, you have to stay here. | 卡莱 你得待在这里 |
[08:57] | Wait for us. Understand? | 等着我们 明白吗 |
[09:08] | Uh-sham on! | 不好意思哦 |
[09:10] | Why is he making those noises?! | 他为什么一直吵个不停 |
[09:11] | He’s just trying to distract us! | 他就是想扰乱我们 |
[09:40] | Why you– | 怎么是你 |
[09:44] | Freaks! | 疯子 |
[09:51] | Ah…is perfect. | 真棒 |
[10:02] | Karai’s on the move! We gotta go after her! | 卡莱走了 我们得跟上她 |
[10:12] | Ivan… not happy. | 伊万 不高兴 |
[10:15] | We had that snake in the can, man! | 煮熟的鸭子飞了 老兄 |
[10:17] | Come. The game has not end yet. | 来吧 游戏还没有结束 |
[10:29] | I don’t smell snake… | 我没闻到蛇的味道 |
[10:31] | I smell a different kind of reptile… | 似乎是另一种爬行动物… |
[10:41] | What’s it look like, Donnie? | 情况如何 多尼 |
[10:42] | She’s moving fast. We gotta get down there. | 她动作很快 我们得赶紧下去 |
[10:44] | Kraangdroids are everywhere. | 可到处都是克朗机器人 |
[10:46] | Keep it stealthy, my ninjas. Let’s do this. | 我们隐秘些 行动吧 忍者们 |
[11:07] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[11:09] | Where’s Mikey? | 麦奇去哪里了 |
[11:10] | I’m right here. | 我在这里 |
[11:11] | You guys are so slow! | 你们好慢哦 |
[11:15] | She’s this way! | 在这边 |
[11:18] | There! She’s in the warehouse! | 那里 她在仓库里 |
[11:22] | All right, guys, let’s split up and find her. | 好吧各位 我们分头找她 |
[11:26] | Karai? You here? It’s us! | 卡莱 你在吗 是我们 |
[11:29] | Karai, come out! | 卡莱 出来 |
[11:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[11:33] | We’re not gonna hurt you, Karai. | 我们不会伤害你 卡莱 |
[11:35] | We wanna help. | 我们想帮你 |
[11:37] | Karai! Come out. | 卡莱 出来吧 |
[11:39] | We’ll find a safe place for her to stay. | 我们给她找个安全的地方 |
[11:43] | So what are we gonna do when we find her– | 找到她以后 我们该怎么办 |
[11:45] | Invite her back to the lair for pizza? | 邀请她回大本营吃披萨吗 |
[11:48] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[11:49] | The retromutagen still isn’t finished. | 变种解药还没有做好 |
[11:57] | Oh, great. Another kraangdroid party! | 我去 又要跟克朗机器人打了 |
[12:01] | Take ’em down before they alert more! | 在他们叫来同伴之前搞定 |
[12:14] | Um, thanks? | 谢谢帮忙 |
[12:19] | It’s okay, Karai. | 没事的 卡莱 |
[12:20] | It’s me…Mikey. | 是我 麦奇 |
[12:22] | Your brother. | 你的兄弟 |
[12:25] | Karai, remember us! | 卡莱 想起我们 |
[12:27] | We’re your friends. | 我们是你的朋友 |
[12:29] | Remember who you are! | 记起你是谁吧 |
[12:31] | She’s becoming more snake-like by the hour. | 她越来越像蛇了 |
[12:33] | She doesn’t understand, Leo. | 她听不懂 李奥 |
[12:36] | She understands, Donnie. | 她听得懂 多尼 |
[12:38] | You’re changing, Karai. | 你在改变 卡莱 |
[12:39] | We wanna help you. | 我们想帮你 |
[12:47] | Leo… | 李奥 |
[12:56] | Help…me. | 帮帮我 |
[12:58] | Pleasssse… | 拜托你… |
[13:01] | – Come back with us, Karai. – No. | -跟我们回去吧 卡莱 -不要 |
[13:04] | Tooo… | 太… |
[13:06] | Danger-oussssss… | 危险了… |
[13:09] | I told ya I smelled turtles! | 我就说我闻到乌龟味儿了 |
[13:15] | Looks like they’ve made our job a whole lot easier! | 看来他们挺给我们省力的 |
[13:27] | Karai! No! | 卡莱 不要 |
[13:28] | Have a whiff of poison, turtle scum! | 毒气请慢用 乌龟渣滓 |
[13:35] | Come on! We gotta move! | 快 我们得走了 |
[13:41] | Can’t let ’em get away… | 不能让他们跑了 |
[13:46] | What is goings on, Zeck? | 怎么回事 泽克 |
[13:48] | Our bargaining chip | 我们的筹码 |
[13:50] | is about to come right through that door… | 马上就要通过那扇门了 |
[13:59] | Nice job back there, amigo. | 干得不错 朋友 |
[14:01] | I’ll take her to Master Shredder. | 我来将她呈给施莱德大师吧 |
[14:04] | Wait, why do you get to take her to Shredder? | 等等 为什么由你来送 |
[14:07] | Because you are too big and bony to ride this bike. | 因为你太大了 骑不了这辆摩托 |
[14:10] | Watch it, sashimi lips! | 好好看着 死鱼片 |
[14:12] | Ey! Get your claws off me! | 把你的臭爪子拿开 |
[14:17] | Haha! Thanks for the ride, fellas! | 谢谢你们给的坐骑 朋友 |
[14:24] | Look! There she is! | 看 她在那里 |
[14:27] | No! Karai… | 不 卡莱 |
[14:37] | Ho ho! Is nice work, comrade Zeck! | 哈哈 干得不错 泽克同志 |
[14:40] | You get snake girl | 抓了蛇女 |
[14:42] | and steal cool-looking motor scooter! | 还偷了辆好看的摩托车 |
[14:44] | I barely made it, big s. | 差点就没赶回来 老兄 |
[14:46] | The streets are full of Kraang. | 街道上都是克朗 |
[14:47] | Let’s dial up Shredder and get the heck outta dodge. | 快打给施莱德 然后离开这个鬼地方 |
[14:52] | Hi. Is Steranko. | 你好 我是斯特兰科 |
[14:58] | You got a cockroach on your dang– | 你的肩膀上有一只蟑螂… |
[15:00] | Stop it–shush! Is Shredder! | 别吵 跟施莱德打电话呢 |
[15:03] | We has your snake daughter. | 你的蛇女儿在我手上 |
[15:06] | Make deal. | 做笔交易 |
[15:08] | Da. At the docks. | 对 在码头 |
[15:10] | One hour! | 一小时后 |
[15:12] | Dasvidaniya. | 再见 |
[15:14] | All is accordings to plan. | 一切如计划进行 |
[15:27] | Donnie, you sure they’re here? | 多尼 你确定他们在这里 |
[15:28] | I planted a whole bunch of spy roaches on Steranko | 打斗的时候我在斯特兰科身上 |
[15:30] | during the fight. | 放了很多间谍蟑螂 |
[15:32] | I’m pretty sure he ate most of them, | 虽然大部分都让他吃了 |
[15:33] | but there’s still one little guy left. | 但还是有一只小家伙幸存下来了 |
[15:37] | Yeah, yeah, they’re definitely down there. | 对 他们绝对在下面 |
[15:41] | So the thief who stole from me desires to make a deal. | 偷我东西的贼想跟我做交易啊 |
[15:47] | Where is Karai? | 卡莱在哪里 |
[15:59] | You get us out of city safe. | 你让我们安全出城 |
[16:01] | You get girl. That is deal. | 这姑娘就给你 这就是交易 |
[16:04] | I don’t make deals. | 我从不跟人做交易 |
[16:09] | But perhaps this is worth the exception. | 但这次或许值得我破一次例 |
[16:12] | Give me Karai, and you will leave this city alive. | 把卡莱交出来 你们就能活着离开 |
[16:16] | Let her go… | 放开她 |
[16:18] | And I’ll let all of you walk away alive! | 我就给你们都留条命 |
[16:26] | Back off, fish-man! | 让开 鱼人 |
[16:45] | You are nothing to me! | 你算什么东西 |
[16:48] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才开始呢 |
[16:52] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[16:53] | Give her to me, and the pain will stop. | 把她交给我 我就不为难你 |
[16:56] | Attack, vicious snake woman! | 进攻 毒蛇女 |
[16:58] | Coward! | 懦夫 |
[17:02] | That’s right, put your weight on it, homefish! | 做得好 用力 大丑鱼 |
[17:06] | You talk too much! | 你话太多了 |
[17:08] | And that says a lot, coming from me! | 这足以说明问题 接招 |
[17:15] | Whoo! Sham on, uh-sham on! | 抱歉 抱歉喽 |
[17:24] | That’s better. | 感觉好多了 |
[17:25] | I can finally hear myself think again. | 我终于可以清净了 |
[17:33] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[17:51] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[17:58] | Karai, you have to go. | 卡莱 你得走 |
[18:00] | Hurry. Don’t let them take you. | 快走 不要让他们抓到你 |
[18:04] | Comet… | 彗星 |
[18:07] | Comet. | 彗星 |
[18:10] | Comet? | 彗星 |
[18:12] | – What does that mean? – No! My daughter! | -什么意思 -不 女儿 |
[18:16] | She’s not your daughter! | 她不是你女儿 |
[18:17] | I raised her. Cared for her. | 我把她抚养长大 我对她悉心照料 |
[18:19] | She is mine! | 她是我的 |
[18:25] | What?! | 人呢 |
[18:31] | Someone must pay for this. | 必须有人为此付出代价 |
[18:33] | Take them to Stockman’s laboratory. | 带他们去斯托克曼的实验室 |
[18:39] | What happened back there? We had her! | 刚才怎么回事 我们明明救到她了 |
[18:41] | It was too dangerous, Raph. | 刚才太危险了 拉斐 |
[18:43] | We’ll find her. | 我们会再找到她的 |
[18:44] | She gave me a clue where she is, though. | 她给了我她所在之处的线索 |
[18:46] | She pointed east… and said “Comet”… | 她指向东方 说了”彗星” |
[19:17] | Some excellent DNA to be spliced with, | 真是可供拼接的优良DNA啊 |
[19:19] | don’t you agree? | 你说是不是 |
[19:22] | I wouldn’t wanna be a warthog. | 我可不想变成一头疣猪 |
[19:25] | A warthog! | 一头疣猪 |
[19:31] | I don’t wanna be a mutant. | 我不想变成变种 |
[19:32] | I’m too handsome– the ladies love me! | 我这么帅 可招姑娘喜欢了 |
[19:34] | You stole my sacred helmet. | 你偷了我的圣盔 |
[19:36] | Hunted my daughter. | 还追杀我女儿 |
[19:38] | Your fates are sealed. | 你们完蛋了 |
[19:40] | Oh, no! Shredder, | 不 施莱德 |
[19:42] | how long have known each other? | 我们认识多久了 |
[19:43] | It is ten years! Huh? | 有十年了吧 |
[19:56] | Anton Zeck is first for stealing the kuro kabuto. | 先变异安东·泽克 他偷了我的圣盔 |
[20:06] | Can we talk about this, G? | 我们能商量商量吗 |
[20:39] | Oh, no. Look at me. | 不 你看看我 |
[20:41] | I’m a dang warthog! | 我是头该死的疣猪 |
[20:44] | And now… | 现在 |
[20:46] | Ivan Steranko, my “Old friend.” | 伊万·斯特兰科 我的老朋友 |
[20:51] | Your animal is apropos. | 你变异成犀牛 |
[20:56] | Let us become reasonable! | 我们理智一点 |
[20:58] | I am more useful to you as normal guy, | 我还是当个正常人对你更有用 |
[21:00] | not mutant! | 变成变种就没用了 |
[21:05] | Nyet, nyet– | 不 不 |
[21:07] | Nyeeeet! | 不要 |
[21:31] | Don’t feel so well… | 感觉很不好… |
[21:33] | Oh, nyet. Look at me! | 不 快看看我 |
[21:36] | They’ve turned us into freaks! | 他们把我们变成了怪物 |