时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Look at me! | 你看我 |
[00:22] | You–you–you turned me into a dang pig! | 你你你把我变成了一头蠢猪 |
[00:25] | I don’t want to be a pig! The ladies don’t love pigs! | 我不要变成猪 女士们不喜欢猪 |
[00:28] | Can’t you turn me into something cool? | 就不能变成比较酷的动物吗 |
[00:29] | Like a mongoose? | 比如猫鼬 |
[00:32] | Oh, you mutate me into giant, talking rhino? | 你把我变成了会说话的巨型犀牛 |
[00:35] | You will pay for me, Shredder! | 你会付出代价的 施莱德 |
[00:41] | No. I will deal with them myself. | 不 我自己处理 |
[00:47] | Eat this! Ha! | 吃我一招 |
[01:04] | Ivan Steranko, Anton Zeck, | 伊凡·斯特兰科 安东·泽克 |
[01:07] | you will either serve me or fall by my hand. | 顺我者昌 逆我者亡 |
[01:11] | Uh, being a pig does have limited employment options. | 可一头猪能帮你什么忙啊 |
[01:15] | The bacon’s in. | 顶多能做培根 |
[01:16] | Da. We serve you, Shredder. | 竭诚为您服务 施莱德 |
[01:19] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[01:20] | What is you want us to do? | 你需要我们做什么 |
[01:22] | You found my daughter once. | 你们曾找到过我女儿 |
[01:24] | You will find her again. | 你们要再次去找她 |
[01:27] | Fail me, and I will introduce you | 要是失败 我会让你们尝尝 |
[01:29] | to new forms of pain. | 焕然一新的痛苦 |
[01:35] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:37] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:39] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:41] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:44] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:46] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:48] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:50] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:52] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:54] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:56] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:58] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:05] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:07] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:09] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:11] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:13] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:15] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:18] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:20] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:22] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:24] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:26] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:29] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:33] | 请继续收看 《野蛮人克罗格纳德》 | |
[02:37] | I’m gonna crack you, Crognard. | 我要揍扁你 克罗格纳德 |
[02:40] | Let’s smash him in the head, brother. | 我们直接爆他头吧 兄弟 |
[02:44] | Oh, no. Crognard, look out. | 不 克罗格纳德 小心 |
[02:46] | Evil Grom and Grum, no more will you trouble | 咕噜双头怪 你们不能再毒害 |
[02:49] | the village of Magooloorooroo! | 马古卢如如村了 |
[02:52] | By the power of Lobnarr! | 神剑赐我力量 |
[02:54] | I have the energy! | 我拥有能量 |
[03:02] | Let’s get this meeting started. | 来开会吧 |
[03:06] | All right, I got things to do and bad guys to mess up. | 来吧 我还有任务 要去打坏蛋 |
[03:09] | Karai’s still out there. | 卡莱还没找到 |
[03:11] | The last thing she said to me was the word “Comet.” | 她跟我说的最后一句话是”彗星” |
[03:14] | So, what’s that supposed to mean? | 到底是什么意思 |
[03:16] | A giant comet’s coming? The earth’s doomed? | 彗星要撞地球吗 要世界末日了吗 |
[03:19] | It feels like it could be a location. | 也许是一个地方 |
[03:22] | Maybe where she’s hiding out. | 她的藏身之所 |
[03:24] | Donnie’s found three locations with the word “Comet” in them. | 多尼找到了有”彗星”这个词的三个地名 |
[03:26] | D? | 多尼 |
[03:27] | We’ve got Comet Cleaners on Bleecker Street here. | 比如布里克街上的彗星清洁公司 |
[03:30] | Earth vs. The Comet Creeps is playing | 还有这里的阿格西影院 |
[03:32] | at the Argosy Theater here. | 在放映《彗星魔物》 |
[03:34] | And then we’ve got the Coney Comet roller coaster | 还有康尼岛上的过山车 |
[03:36] | on Coney Island here. | 康尼彗星号 |
[03:37] | So one of these places could be her lair… | 所以她的藏身之所就在这几个里 |
[03:40] | theoretically. | 大概吧 |
[03:42] | Can I check out the Comet roller coaster? | 能不能派我去看过山车 |
[03:44] | Please? Come on, Leo, hook a turtle up. | 好不好嘛 李奥 让我走个后门 |
[03:48] | Donnie and April, you take Comet Cleaners. | 多尼和爱普莉尔 你们去清洁公司 |
[03:50] | Raph and Casey, you take the movie theater. | 拉斐和凯西 去看影院 |
[03:54] | Me and Mikey will check out Coney Island. | 我跟麦奇去康尼岛 |
[03:56] | Oh, yeah, boy! | 太棒啦 |
[03:58] | Thanks, Leo. | 谢谢李奥 |
[04:00] | I have just enough retro-mutagen brewed for three doses. | 我刚好做够了三罐变种解药 |
[04:04] | Each team gets one. | 每队一罐 |
[04:05] | It’ll be weeks before I finish more. | 再做出来更多得几周以后了 |
[04:07] | So in other words, don’t waste it. Got you. | 也就是说不能浪费 明白 |
[04:10] | Karai’s condition is unique. | 卡莱情况特殊 |
[04:11] | There’s no guarantee this will even work on her. | 不保证变种解药会有用 |
[04:14] | All we can do is try, Donnie. | 我们只能试试 多尼 |
[04:25] | Man, Steranko , you are one ugly, horn-headed, | 天哪 斯特兰克 你真丑 还长角 |
[04:27] | Jurassic-looking fool. | 侏罗纪风格的蠢货 |
[04:30] | I am Rhinoceros. | 我是朝天角犀牛 |
[04:37] | Listen, Comrade Zeck, | 听着 泽克同志 |
[04:39] | forget Karai. | 别管卡莱了 |
[04:40] | We must destroy turtles instead | 乌龟们要付出代价 |
[04:43] | for what they did to me. | 他们害惨了我 |
[04:46] | I mean, us. | 还有你 |
[04:47] | You’re right, big S. | 说得对 斯哥 |
[04:49] | If they hadn’t interfered at the docks, | 要不是他们插手 |
[04:51] | none of this would have happened. | 我们不会落到如此地步 |
[04:52] | I say we comb those turtles’ wigs back, | 我们把他们的假发梳成大背头 |
[04:55] | flip it and comb the wig back again! | 再翻个面 给他们盖回去 |
[04:58] | I say we splits up, | 我们分头行动 |
[05:00] | track them down and sqwoosh them where they stands. | 找到他们然后当场捏爆 |
[05:04] | Shoot, my piggy nose is better than a bloodhound’s. | 该死 我的猪鼻子比猎犬还灵 |
[05:12] | I just need to catch a whiff. | 只要闻一下就好 |
[05:22] | Oh, snap! | 搞定 |
[05:24] | I distinctly smell aroma de turtle. | 我闻到了乌龟的味道 |
[05:32] | No sign of Karai. | 没有看到卡莱 |
[05:33] | The place is completely abandoned. | 这地方真是荒无人烟 |
[05:35] | All right, one location down. | 好的 这个地方搜索完毕 |
[05:37] | I’ll call Leo. Maybe they had better luck. | 我打给李奥 说不定他们运气好些 |
[05:42] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[05:43] | Someone– someone is watching us. | 有人 有人在监视我们 |
[05:55] | Hmm, I don’t see any– | 我没看到任何… |
[06:00] | Oh, what’s his name? | 那家伙叫什么来着 |
[06:01] | the fly guy– Baxter Bughead? | 会飞的那哥们儿 大虫巴克斯特 |
[06:04] | He fixed my invisibility tech. | 他把我的隐形装置修好了 |
[06:06] | Wow to the wow to the wow to the wee– | 看 不 见 啦 啦 啦 |
[06:10] | Oh, man. How’d you find me? | 姐们儿 你怎么发现我的 |
[06:12] | ‘Cause you don’t shut up. | 谁让你叨叨个不停 |
[06:14] | Who is this guy, Donnie? | 这家伙是谁 多尼 |
[06:15] | He was a thief named Zeck. | 一个叫泽克的飞贼 |
[06:18] | Looks like he got a little mutated. | 他看上去好像被变异了 |
[06:26] | Is this glue? | 这是胶吗 |
[06:27] | You think you can take me? Huh? | 你自以为能打倒我吗 |
[06:30] | I will drop you like an ex-girlfriend. | 我甩飞你就跟甩妹子一样简单 |
[06:32] | Your skills are weak, pig head! | 你水平太次了 猪头 |
[06:38] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[06:41] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[06:42] | My hip lasers were set to stun. | 我的臀部射线设定成击昏强度了 |
[06:45] | We need you guys alive | 我们得活捉你们 |
[06:46] | to bait your turtle bros. | 把你们的龟弟兄引出来 |
[06:48] | Hmm, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:57] | I got some sweet news, baby Ivan. | 我有个好消息 伊万老弟 |
[06:59] | Not only did I catch a turtle, | 我不仅捉到了一只乌龟 |
[07:00] | I know exactly where the other freaks are going. | 我还知道剩下那些丑八怪跑哪儿去了 |
[07:03] | Check out the Argosy Theater on Houston. | 去豪斯顿街的阿格西影院瞧瞧 |
[07:05] | Me and my new homies are going to Coney Island. | 我和我的新伙计要去趟康尼岛了 |
[07:09] | Hey! Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[07:12] | Let us out! Help! | 放我们出去 救命啊 |
[07:17] | I don’t know, sarge. I’m scared down to my skivvies. | 不知道长官你怕不怕 反正我是怕死了 |
[07:20] | I wonder if these comet creeps can be communicated with. | 不知道能不能和这些外星妖怪交流 |
[07:23] | Reasoned with. | 跟它们讲道理 |
[07:24] | Perhaps a universal understanding of peace can be– | 也许和平是全宇宙都明白的… |
[07:31] | Eh, these ooze specs aren’t working right. | 这副望远镜好像坏了 |
[07:34] | Maybe I should call Donnie. | 我该给多尼打个电话 |
[07:35] | It’s not your specs, dude. | 这不是你的望远镜 老兄 |
[07:37] | We searched every inch of the place. | 我们把这地方都翻了个底朝天了 |
[07:38] | Karai’s definitely not here. | 卡莱肯定不在这里 |
[07:40] | Let’s check one last time. Maybe there’s a basement– | 咱们再检查一次 说不定有个地下室… |
[07:46] | Well, well, well. | 妙极了 |
[07:48] | Comrade Zeck made good on info. | 泽克同志的信息很准确 |
[07:51] | Turtle here… and strange human friend. | 发现乌龟和奇怪的人类朋友 |
[07:56] | Another mutant? | 又是个变异体 |
[07:58] | Dude, he’s kind of rad. | 这家伙有些犀利啊 |
[08:00] | Rad and strong. | 不仅犀利而且牛逼 |
[08:22] | The July of Fourth. Fireworks do you nothing. | 国庆烟花没有用的 |
[08:26] | Well, let’s see what this does. | 那尝尝这招吧 |
[08:28] | Goongala! | 吃我这招 |
[08:32] | Okay, that didn’t work. | 好吧 这招也没啥用 |
[08:36] | No, Casey! | 不 凯西 |
[08:48] | Raph! Wake up, Raph! Wake up! | 拉斐 醒醒 拉斐 醒醒 |
[09:14] | Dude, Leo, this is so cool. | 李奥 这地方帅爆了 |
[09:16] | Can we go on the Whirlwind? What about the Wheel of Fun? | 咱能玩次大旋风不 或者欢乐轮 |
[09:19] | Ooh, can we play Robot Ringtoss? Please? | 玩下机器人投圈吧 拜托了 |
[09:23] | You promised you wouldn’t goof around, Mikey. | 你保证过不吊儿郎当的 麦奇 |
[09:25] | Seriously. | 拜托 |
[09:26] | We don’t want to scare Karai off. | 把卡莱吓跑了怎么办 |
[09:31] | She’s got to know we’re here by now, right? | 她现在总该知道我们到了吧 |
[09:34] | Why doesn’t she just come out? | 她为什么不直接出来呢 |
[09:38] | Maybe she’s not in her right mind. | 也许她现在还没准备好 |
[09:40] | Or maybe she’s worried she’ll lose control | 或者她担心会自己会失控 |
[09:42] | and attack us. | 从而攻击我们 |
[09:44] | I feel so bad for her. | 我真是为她感到难过 |
[09:51] | Hmm, no sign of her. | 没有她的踪迹 |
[09:53] | I hope the guys are having better luck. | 希望其他人运气好些 |
[09:57] | Whoa! Dude, I think I just saw her! | 老哥 我好像看到她了 |
[10:06] | She went into the ghost house. | 她跑到鬼屋里去了 |
[10:17] | This place isn’t so bad. | 这地方不算太恐怖嘛 |
[10:23] | It’s just a painted board. | 只不过是个人型板 |
[10:31] | That didn’t scare me at all. | 根本吓不到我 |
[10:36] | Have you been working out? | 你最近有在健身吗 |
[11:03] | Mikey, don’t let her escape. | 麦奇 别让她跑了 |
[11:09] | I got her. | 我发现她了 |
[11:11] | She’s right here. | 她在这里 |
[11:13] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[11:25] | Karai, we want to help you. | 卡莱 我们想帮你 |
[11:27] | Don’t you remember us? | 你不记得我们了吗 |
[11:31] | Get it off, get it off! | 把她扯开 把她扯开 |
[11:32] | – She’s trying to eat me! – Karai, it’s us. | -她要吃了我 -卡莱 是我们 |
[11:34] | It’s me, Leo. | 是我啊 李奥 |
[11:37] | Try and remember. Focus. | 试着想起来 集中精神 |
[11:39] | Leo. | 李奥 |
[11:41] | We want to help you, Karai. | 我们想帮你 卡莱 |
[11:44] | Can you transform back? | 你能变回人形吗 |
[11:55] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[12:06] | Are you here yet, Steranko? | 你到了吗 斯特兰科 |
[12:08] | What’s the deal, yo? | 你怎么回事 |
[12:09] | Da, comrade, look behind you. | 同志 回头看看 |
[12:12] | Rhino legs very fast. | 犀牛腿跑得可快了 |
[12:14] | Good workout. Better than the Pilates. | 锻炼的好机会 比练普拉提还好好 |
[12:18] | You can’t do this! | 你们不能这么做 |
[12:20] | We have friends that are gonna kick your butts! | 我们朋友会揍扁你们的 |
[12:24] | So, other turtles are here? | 剩下的小乌龟们也在这里吗 |
[12:27] | Da? | 是吗 |
[12:31] | Turtles. | 小乌龟们 |
[12:33] | Come out and play! | 出来玩玩嘛 |
[12:39] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[12:40] | If you surrender, the humans go free. | 如果你们愿意投降 我们就放了那两个人类 |
[12:42] | Pinkie promise. | 拉钩上吊一百年不许变哦 |
[12:45] | Forget it. We don’t trust you dudes. | 想都别想 我们不相信你们 |
[12:47] | You has no choice. | 你们没得选 |
[12:49] | In five second, I pop humans’ head like the blueberries. | 五秒钟之内 我就会把那俩人类的脑袋打烂 |
[12:54] | Four, three, two, one! | 四 三 二 一 |
[12:59] | Okay, don’t hurt them! | 好吧好吧 别伤害他们 |
[13:01] | Let’s talk this over. | 我们好好谈谈 |
[13:02] | Um, what do we call you guys now, anyway? | 话说 现在该怎么称呼你们 |
[13:07] | You need mutant names. | 你们需要变种名字啊 |
[13:10] | Um, and it just so happens | 不巧 |
[13:11] | I am awesome at naming stuff. | 我特别擅长取名字 |
[13:13] | How about… | 你们觉得 |
[13:16] | Pork Rind and Chili Cheese Fry? | 猪皮和中国小辣椒如何 |
[13:18] | Nyet, nyet. | 不好 不好 |
[13:19] | Not so good names. | 这名字不怎么样 |
[13:21] | How about Sprinkles and Hot Sauce? | 那你们觉得点点和辣椒酱如何呢 |
[13:25] | Nyet. | 不好 |
[13:27] | The Royal Weenies? | 皇室香肠呢 |
[13:29] | Nyet! | 不好 |
[13:30] | Then how about, um… | 那你们觉得 |
[13:35] | Bebop and Rocksteady? | 比波普和洛克斯代迪怎么样 |
[13:37] | Is that what you do? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[13:39] | Randomly name enemies based on stuff you see around you? | 看到什么就取什么名字 |
[13:42] | Hey, it’s not so bad. | 没有那么糟糕啦 |
[13:44] | Kind of like the Rocksteady. | 我还有点喜欢洛克斯代迪这个名字呢 |
[13:52] | You think you can get past my goggles, son? | 你以为你能逃过我的护目镜追踪么 小子 |
[13:55] | I saw you a mile away. | 我远远就看到你了 |
[14:01] | No one can face | 休想在比波普 |
[14:03] | the Bebop and Rocksteady! | 和洛克斯代迪面前撒野 |
[14:05] | I am not going to be called Bebop, got me? | 我不要叫比波普 懂吗 |
[14:08] | That is the dumbest name ever! | 这绝对是最蠢的名字了 |
[14:10] | He’s got the retro-mutagen! | 他拿到变种解药了 |
[14:13] | Retro-mutagen, huh? | 变种解药 |
[14:15] | I’m wondering what it’ll do to mutant turtles. | 我很好奇喷到你们身上是个什么效果 |
[14:17] | Don’t do it, Bebop. | 别这样 比波普 |
[14:19] | Stop calling me that name, fool! | 别这么叫我 蠢货 |
[14:21] | I hate that name! I hate that name! | 我讨厌那个名字 我讨厌那个名字 |
[14:27] | Time for the next mutation, turtle. | 再次变异的时候到了 小乌龟们 |
[14:36] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[14:37] | Nyet! | 不 |
[14:39] | Bebop, wait. Think with the brain for once. | 比波普 等等 动脑子想想 |
[14:42] | Retro-mutagen can turn us human again. | 变种解药能把我们变回人类 |
[14:45] | Wow, I didn’t even think of that! | 我都没想到这一点呢 |
[14:47] | Let’s do the dizzle! | 那我们用吧 |
[14:48] | And stop calling me Bebop, yo! | 还有 别叫我比波普了 |
[14:51] | Nyet. Why do you get to be using it? | 不 为什么是你用 |
[14:53] | – You did not just– – Give it back. | -你不能就这样 -还给我 |
[14:55] | – I had it first! – Nyet, nyet, nyet! | -我先拿到的 -不不不 |
[14:57] | We need a better distraction. | 我们需要更好地分散他们注意力 |
[15:09] | Get back here, snakey snake! | 回来 小蛇蛇 |
[15:11] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[15:12] | Sorry it took so long, April. | 抱歉我们这么晚才来 爱普莉尔 |
[15:13] | I’ll have you free in no time. | 我马上就把你放出来 |
[15:16] | Thanks, Leo. | 谢谢了 李奥 |
[15:17] | Oh, my aching brain. | 我脑袋好疼啊 |
[15:20] | What hit me? | 到底是什么打了我 |
[15:21] | It was that huge rhino dude. | 是那个大犀牛 |
[15:24] | Right there! | 就在那里 |
[15:28] | Turtles… free? | 小乌龟们 被放出来了 |
[15:35] | What do we do, Leo? | 我们该怎么办 李奥 |
[15:36] | You three go after Karai. | 你们三去追卡莱 |
[15:37] | Me, Raph, and Mikey will take Rocksteady. | 我和拉斐麦奇对付洛克斯代迪 |
[15:40] | Hey, rhino man! | 大犀牛人 |
[15:42] | You want some retro-mutagen? | 你想要变异解药吗 |
[15:49] | Whoa, wicked. | 好棒 |
[15:51] | This was my favorite fun house as a kid. | 这可是我小时候最喜欢的鬼屋啊 |
[15:59] | Careful. He’s close. | 小心 他离我们很近 |
[16:01] | Invisible. He’s– | 无影无踪 他… |
[16:05] | Oh, I hate that! | 我讨厌这个 |
[16:07] | I hate it when stuff jumps out at you! | 我最烦有东西在面前突然出现了 |
[16:09] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[16:14] | Don’t worry. I would never hit a lady. | 别担心 我不会打女人的 |
[16:18] | But I’ll trip her. | 但我可以把她绊倒 |
[16:20] | Come out, lowly cowards! | 出来 低等鼠辈 |
[16:24] | Come and get us, Rocksteady! | 来抓我们啊 洛克斯代迪 |
[16:26] | Hey, Rocksteady. | 在这里哦 洛克斯代迪 |
[16:28] | Looking for some retro-mutagen? | 想要变异解药吗 |
[16:35] | All aboard the turtle coaster! | 大家都上龟龟过山车 |
[17:00] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[17:01] | Doesn’t this thing move any faster? | 这东西能再快点吗 |
[17:27] | Eat it, rhino! | 吃我一脚 大犀牛 |
[17:30] | – Mikey! – Mikey! | -麦奇 -麦奇 |
[17:31] | You will give me retro-mutagen now! | 马上把变异解药给我 |
[17:35] | Come out, pig! Show yourself! | 出来 蠢猪 快快现身 |
[17:38] | His name’s Bebop. | 他叫比波普 |
[17:40] | My name is not Bebop! | 我不叫比波普 |
[17:49] | Oh, dang. | 糟了 |
[17:54] | Turtles, give retro-mutagen. | 乌龟们 给我变异解药 |
[17:59] | Put him down first. | 先把他放开 |
[18:00] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[18:02] | I has your word you give? | 我又怎么能相信你 |
[18:06] | You has my word. | 我保证 |
[18:16] | Thanks, bro. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[18:17] | Retro-mutagen now! | 快把解药给我 |
[18:19] | You want it? Take it! | 想要吗 给你 |
[18:23] | No! You gave word! | 你保证过的 |
[18:25] | But I didn’t! | 但我没有啊 |
[18:36] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[18:46] | Hey, horn head. | 大头角 |
[18:48] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[18:58] | There is. | 搞定 |
[19:09] | Rocksteady! | 洛克斯代迪 |
[19:11] | Eat it! | 吃我一招 |
[19:17] | You picked the wrong night to mess with me, girl. | 今晚你不该招惹我 姑娘 |
[19:29] | Everyone okay? | 大家都还好吧 |
[19:31] | I think I only sprained a leg or two. | 应该就扭伤了一条腿吧 |
[19:34] | Karai, I know you’re here. | 卡莱 我知道你在这里 |
[19:35] | Come out. You don’t have to be afraid anymore. | 快出来 你不用再害怕了 |
[19:45] | We can help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[19:48] | With this. | 用这个 |
[20:00] | It doesn’t work. Donnie? | 没起作用 多尼 |
[20:03] | I told you, Leo. Karai is special. | 我说过了 李奥 卡莱很特别 |
[20:05] | She’s not a normal mutant. | 她不是普通的变种 |
[20:07] | It was all for nothing? | 那一切都白费了吗 |
[20:09] | It doesn’t matter. | 没事的 |
[20:10] | You can come home with us, Karai. | 你可以跟我们一起回家 卡莱 |
[20:12] | We’ll take care of you, I promise. | 我们会照顾你 我保证 |
[20:15] | No. | 不行 |
[20:16] | Too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[20:20] | My mind is going. | 我的人性在消失 |
[20:26] | Then–then why did you want us to find you? | 那你为什么让我们找到你 |
[20:31] | Wanted to say good-bye… | 想说再见… |
[20:37] | to all of you. | 跟你们所有人 |
[20:43] | No! Karai! | 不 卡莱 |
[20:54] | We’ll figure out a way to help you, Karai. | 我们会想办法帮你的 卡莱 |
[20:57] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:00] | Guys, | 各位 |
[21:01] | Bebop and Rocksteady are gone. | 比波普和洛克斯代迪不见了 |
[21:04] | Ah, let them go. | 让他们走吧 |
[21:05] | The next time I see them, they won’t walk away. | 下次再让我看到他们 他们就走不掉了 |
[21:08] | Come on, team. | 走吧 队友们 |
[21:10] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[21:29] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[21:31] | We has Karai, Shredder. | 我们抓到卡莱了 施莱德 |
[21:33] | Just like you ask. | 如您吩咐 |
[21:39] | My daughter, do not fear. | 我的女儿 不要害怕 |
[21:42] | I will soon cure you of this terrible affliction. | 我马上就会治好你的 |
[21:45] | And then we will have our revenge. | 然后我们就去复仇 |