时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | New York City– | 纽约城 |
[00:04] | this is what it looks like after alien invasion. | 被外星人入侵之后成了这样 |
[00:08] | We returned to a broken, almost deserted city, | 我们回到了一座几乎被遗弃的破城 |
[00:12] | courtesy of the Kraang. | 这都是克朗造的孽 |
[00:15] | The Turtles invaded Dimension X | 忍者神龟们打入了X空间 |
[00:17] | to stop those alien freaks | 阻止了外星怪物 |
[00:19] | and undo the mutation of millions of people. | 让无数人摆脱了变种的痛苦 |
[00:23] | Meanwhile, I was sidelined like a chump, | 同时 我却被无情冷落 |
[00:26] | salvaging food and medical supplies | 只能收集食物和医疗供给 |
[00:27] | like it was the zombie apocalypse or something. | 好像僵尸世界大战一样 |
[00:32] | I totally got ripped! | 完全忽视了我 |
[00:36] | Casey Jones should’ve been in that fight! | 凯西·琼斯也应该参与那场战斗的 |
[00:40] | Got to say, though, it’s kind of cool | 不过我得说一句 |
[00:42] | how almost getting annihilated can bring the city together. | 居民们经历了生死浩劫 彼此团结了不少 |
[00:47] | Well, most of the city. | 大多数居民吧 |
[00:50] | Then there’s the others: | 因为也有例外 |
[00:51] | thieves, lowlifes and thugs, | 小偷 卑鄙小人 恶棍 |
[00:55] | and worse, Purple Dragons. | 甚至还有 紫龙帮 |
[01:02] | Who knew withdrawing money from a bank could be so easy? | 谁能想到从银行提款这么简单 |
[01:09] | Nobody steals in my town! | 在我的城里 不许偷窃 |
[01:11] | It’s that vigilante nut. | 是那个行侠仗义的蠢货 |
[01:12] | Let’s crack him open then. | 那就把他干掉 |
[01:23] | Ho, ho! A new recruit. | 诶哟 来了新成员 |
[01:25] | Ready to taste some asphalt, scum? | 准备好摔个狗啃泥了吗 渣渣 |
[01:27] | Not a recruit. | 我不是新成员 |
[01:29] | I’m the new leader, | 我是新领袖 |
[01:32] | Hun. | 韩小龙 |
[01:35] | Eh, I think I prefer scum. | 还是渣渣比较好听 |
[01:45] | Goongala! | 我来也 |
[02:15] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:17] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:19] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:21] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:24] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:26] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:28] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:30] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:33] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:34] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:36] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:39] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:45] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:47] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:49] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:51] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:53] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:56] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:58] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:00] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:02] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:04] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:07] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:09] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:15] | What a disaster. | 好惨 |
[03:17] | The Kraang really trashed this place. | 克朗真是把这里毁了 |
[03:19] | Indeed, but this is our home. | 没错 但这里是我们的家 |
[03:22] | We will clean | 我们要打扫干净 |
[03:23] | and set things right once more. | 重新布置回原来的样子 |
[03:25] | Oh, I hate cleaning. | 真讨厌打扫 |
[03:28] | I call the kitchen! | 我负责厨房 |
[03:39] | Hey, Raph, a little help? | 拉斐 帮帮忙吧 |
[03:45] | Oh. Oh, no! | 不 不会吧 |
[03:48] | My experiments. | 我的实验药品 |
[03:51] | My lab. | 我的实验室 |
[04:01] | Miwa, what has become of you? | 美和 你如今怎么样了 |
[04:07] | There you go, ice cream kitty. | 去吧 冰淇淋喵 |
[04:08] | Nice and chilly. | 多么凉爽 |
[04:10] | Now to see what’s for– | 接下来看看 |
[04:12] | What reeks? | 好臭啊 |
[04:14] | Our food– ruined! | 我们的食物 都毁了 |
[04:19] | Hmm, roaches, rotten pepperoni, | 蟑螂 腐坏的意大利辣香肠 |
[04:22] | furry stuff. | 长毛了都 |
[04:27] | I may regret that tomorrow, but worth it today. | 也许明天会后悔 不过今天值了 |
[04:42] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 你这家伙是怎么了 |
[04:45] | Where you been, Jones? | 你去哪里了 琼斯 |
[04:46] | Doing what you should be– | 做你们该做的事 |
[04:47] | helping the city, stopping crime! | 保家卫国 除暴安良啊 |
[04:50] | Whoa, hold up. | 等等 |
[04:51] | In case you hadn’t noticed, | 也许你没注意到 |
[04:52] | we just got back here. | 我们刚回来 |
[04:53] | Yeah, we just happened to stop a little thing | 没错 我们之前遇到点小事 |
[04:55] | called a massive alien invasion. | 就是超级外星人入侵 |
[04:58] | Yeah, dude, we deserve a little downtime. | 没错 兄弟 我们得歇会 |
[05:01] | Evil never takes downtime. | 坏人可不会休息 |
[05:03] | I just took on the Purple Dragons. | 我刚刚去挑了紫龙帮一票 |
[05:09] | So how bad did you beat them? | 你把他们揍得多惨 |
[05:11] | Well, at least I stopped ’em from getting away with the cash. | 至少我阻止他们随意拿钱了 |
[05:17] | Wait, you didn’t beat the Purple Dragons? | 等等 你没揍他们吗 |
[05:26] | You don’t want to help? Fine! | 你们不想帮忙 那算了 |
[05:28] | I don’t need you guys. | 反正也不需要你们 |
[05:30] | Casey Jones can protect the city alone. | 凯西·琼斯可以独自守卫城市 |
[05:32] | Good luck with that! | 祝你好运 |
[05:36] | Those jerks. | 真是混蛋 |
[05:37] | Whatever, I can do this myself. | 随便 我自己可以 |
[05:40] | First up, track down the stupid Dragons | 首先 要去找那群蠢龙帮 |
[05:42] | and pound their new leader in his lame head. | 然后一拳揍扁那个破领袖的头 |
[05:52] | The Foot? | 大脚帮 |
[05:54] | Guess the Dragons will have to wait. | 看来紫龙帮得等等 |
[06:08] | Shredder. | 施莱德 |
[06:12] | Things just got interesting. | 真是越来越有趣 |
[06:19] | 厨房入口 职工专用 | |
[06:42] | Crazy thing, that alien invasion. | 外星人入侵 真是疯狂 |
[06:45] | But such moments in history | 不过历史上的重大时刻 |
[06:47] | can prove fortuitous for businessmen like us, huh? | 对我们这些商人来说是机遇 对吧 |
[06:52] | Us? | 我们 |
[06:54] | You are just a gangster, Don Vizioso. | 你只是个混混 唐·维兹奥索 |
[06:57] | You seem unaware that the power in this city has shifted to me. | 看来你不清楚 这个城市的权力已经被我掌握 |
[07:07] | What are you trying to say, Shredder? | 你想说什么 施莱德 |
[07:09] | Must I spell it out? | 要我明说吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah, I don’t read so good. | 对 我不认字 |
[07:23] | I already control the Russian mob through Steranko, | 我通过斯特兰克掌握了俄罗斯黑手党 |
[07:26] | the Asian gangs via Hun, | 通过韩小龙掌握了亚洲组织 |
[07:28] | and the South Americans through Xever, | 通过赛弗掌握了南美洲混混 |
[07:31] | so either declare your allegiance to me, or… | 要么归顺于我 要么… |
[07:48] | So how might I be of service? | 请问需要我做什么 |
[07:51] | Access to certain chemicals | 我在做一个项目 |
[07:54] | for a project I’m working on. | 需要某些化学药品 |
[07:55] | Well, I already told you about the shipment at the docks. | 我已经跟你说过码头上的那批货了 |
[07:58] | What more do you– | 你还有什么… |
[08:00] | Who sent you, spy? | 谁派你来的 间谍 |
[08:02] | I’m–I’m just a busboy. | 我只是跑堂的 |
[08:11] | Very well, | 很好 |
[08:12] | but do not let me see your face ever again. | 不要再让我看到你 |
[08:18] | That was close. Too close. | 好险 太险了 |
[08:19] | Oh, man, my heart’s pounding so fast. | 天哪 我的心跳好快 |
[08:22] | That was so cool! | 实在是太棒了 |
[08:24] | Wait till Raph hears about this. | 一定要告诉拉斐 |
[08:29] | Oh, man. Need a break. | 天哪 我得休息下 |
[08:33] | No doubt. | 谁说不是 |
[08:34] | Cleaning up is way harder than training. | 打扫卫生比修行难多了 |
[08:37] | Wait, no. | 等等 不 |
[08:39] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[08:41] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[08:43] | What are you looking for, Mikey? | 你在找什么 麦奇 |
[08:45] | The TV remote, duh! | 电视遥控器啊 |
[08:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[08:51] | Got a text from Casey. | 凯西发了条短信 |
[08:53] | Oh, no, he’s on some kind of crazy mission. | 不好 他在搞什么疯狂行动 |
[08:56] | I got to go handle this. | 我得去处理下 |
[08:56] | Want some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[08:58] | I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about. | 肯定不会有什么事的 |
[09:00] | No. It’s gone forever. | 不 它永远地去了 |
[09:03] | Farewell, sweet TV-controlling device. | 永别了 亲爱的电视控制装置 |
[09:05] | You made our lives so much better. | 你曾给我们的生活带来无穷的欢乐 |
[09:07] | You were a true friend in times of– | 曾几何时 你是一位真挚的朋友 |
[09:10] | Wait, here it is. | 等等 不就在这吗 |
[09:21] | That’s it, Gorrick army. | 我受够了 格里克军团 |
[09:23] | You are angering Crognard’s enormous pecs. | 克罗格纳德的胸肌很生气 后果很严重 |
[09:28] | Um, Crognard, the Gorricks outnumber us 1,000 to 1. | 克罗格纳德 我们可是要以一敌千 |
[09:32] | You realize we’re doomed, right? | 你知道我们死定了吧 |
[09:36] | Never tell Crognard the odds! | 不要给克罗格纳德算数 |
[09:43] | Oh, snap! | 好惨 |
[09:51] | Xever, let’s get those robot legs moving. | 赛弗 麻利点 动起来 |
[09:54] | Back off, man. We talked about this. | 你够了 我跟你都说过了 |
[09:56] | You are not the boss of me. | 你不是我的老大 |
[09:57] | Technically I’m Field Commander when Tiger Claw’s not around, | 理论上说 虎爪不在我就是战地指挥官 |
[10:01] | which means I am your boss. | 说明我就是你的老大 |
[10:04] | Yeah, yeah, whatever. | 好吧 随你便吧 |
[10:05] | Just wait till those turtles hear about this. | 就让龟龟们见识下我的本事吧 |
[10:10] | Goongala! | 吃我一击 |
[10:15] | The class is Pain 101. | 本节课教授《初级疼痛》 |
[10:19] | Your instructor is Casey Jones. | 教官名叫凯西·琼斯 |
[10:22] | Did you really just say that, kid? | 你说什么傻话呢 小屁孩 |
[10:29] | Doggie, fetch! | 狗狗 接住 |
[10:44] | I grow tired of you– | 我受够你了… |
[10:47] | I’m gonna enjoy taking this kid apart piece by piece. | 我会享受把他一片片撕碎的过程 |
[10:54] | Bring it on, freaks. | 来吧 丑八怪 |
[10:56] | I ain’t going down without busting a few fangs. | 不打断你的狗牙我是不会倒下的 |
[10:59] | Only way I bust a fang | 我的牙要断 |
[11:01] | is if I’m chewing on your mask. | 也是咬你面具的时候断的 |
[11:11] | – Come on. – Hold up. | -走吧 -等等 |
[11:14] | A little help? | 帮个忙啊 |
[11:17] | Have you taken too many pucks to the head? | 你脑袋是不是被冰球砸坏了 |
[11:19] | No way can you beat those two alone. | 你不可能一个人把那俩打败的 |
[11:23] | Well, I stopped them from stealing this case, didn’t I? | 我至少有阻止他们偷走这个箱子 |
[11:26] | What’s so important you’d risk your stupid life for? | 这东西到底有多重要你非得拼命 |
[11:29] | I don’t know. Let’s find out. | 不知道 看看呗 |
[11:34] | Dangerous chemicals. | 危险化学药品 |
[11:35] | Good things we were flinging this case around. | 我们居然还一路荡着箱子 |
[11:38] | We’ll take it back to Donnie. | 我们把它拿回去给多尼 |
[11:40] | He’ll know what they are. | 他知道这是什么 |
[11:41] | – Come on. – No way. | -走吧 -别想 |
[11:42] | You take it to Donnie. | 你把它拿给多尼 |
[11:44] | I’m going after Shredder. | 我要去追施莱德 |
[11:46] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吧 |
[11:47] | Shredder is a dangerous assassin. | 施莱德是个危险的杀手 |
[11:49] | You don’t stand a chance! | 你不可能成功的 |
[11:51] | I mean, not even the slightest chance, | 没有一丝一毫可能 |
[11:53] | the tiniest, tiniest, ittiest, bittiest– | 一微一纳一皮可能都没有 |
[11:56] | I get it! | 别说了 |
[11:58] | Go take your little case to Donnie. | 把箱子拿回去给多尼 |
[12:00] | Casey Jones works better alone. | 凯西·琼斯是独行侠 |
[12:03] | Alone– Are you serious? | 独行 你开什么玩笑 |
[12:04] | Casey, wait! | 凯西 等等 |
[12:06] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[12:24] | Fear not, Karai. | 别怕 卡莱 |
[12:26] | Soon you will be cured of this vile mutation. | 你很快就会从这恶心的变异躯体中解脱 |
[12:29] | Isn’t that right, Stockman? | 我说的没错吧 斯托克曼 |
[12:32] | Of course, sir. | 没错 大师 |
[12:35] | You had better arrive at a solution soon. | 你最好快点找到解药 |
[12:39] | Master Shredder, the Purple Dragons have arrived. | 施莱德大师 紫龙帮到了 |
[12:48] | Lord Shredder. | 施莱德大人 |
[12:56] | We have found more of the chemical components you’ve been seeking. | 我们找到了更多您想要的化学药品 |
[12:59] | Excellent. I am impressed, Hun. | 很好 我很满意 韩小龙 |
[13:09] | Master, given your Karai issue, | 大师 鉴于卡莱的情况 |
[13:14] | we have no equipment for such work. | 我们没有治愈她对应的设备 |
[13:17] | Then find me the equipment, you imbecile. | 那就赶紧给我找 你这笨蛋 |
[13:19] | Yes, Master Shredder. | 是的 施莱德大师 |
[13:23] | You could take over the factory where we found the chemicals. | 您可以去我们找到化学药品的工厂 |
[13:27] | It is on our turf. | 在我们的地盘上 |
[13:28] | It would be my honor to show it to you personally, Master Shredder. | 我很乐意亲自带您参观 施莱德大师 |
[13:32] | Very well. Proceed. | 很好 走吧 |
[13:39] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[13:40] | You just let Casey go off on his own? | 你放凯西一个人走了吗 |
[13:42] | Let him? | 我放他走 |
[13:43] | What was I supposed to do, chain him to a wall? | 不然我还能怎样 把他锁在墙上吗 |
[13:45] | I told him not to go. | 我叫他别走 |
[13:48] | For real? | 至于吗 |
[13:49] | – My bad. – Sorry, Donnie. | -对不起 -抱歉 多尼 |
[13:51] | Well, I’m stumped. | 我算是被难住了 |
[13:52] | I have no idea what this chemical is. | 我不知道这是什么化学药剂 |
[13:55] | It’s not Mutagen-based. | 不是变异原制成的 |
[13:56] | Maybe it is an explosive. | 或许真是种爆炸药剂 |
[13:58] | The thing is, we’ve seen Stockman’s lab, | 问题是 我们看过斯托克曼的实验室 |
[14:00] | and he doesn’t have the equipment | 他也没有设备 |
[14:02] | to synthesize these chemicals. | 合成这种药剂 |
[14:03] | Only Mutagen. | 只能合成变异原 |
[14:05] | Mm, what kind of place would have equipment like that? | 什么地方才会有那种设备啊 |
[14:08] | Don’t talk with your mouth full. | 吃东西的时候别说话 |
[14:10] | And eating cheesy balls? | 吃的还是芝士球 |
[14:11] | Do you even know what’s in that? | 你知道那里面都有什么吗 |
[14:14] | It’s all-natural, brah. | 纯天然原料制成的 老兄 |
[14:16] | De-enriched corn husks, | 烂玉米壳 |
[14:17] | hydrogenated styrodextrin, | 氢化物 |
[14:19] | red dye 42– Mmm. | 42号红色染色剂 嗯 |
[14:22] | Tri-nucleonized– What? | 三核苷酸 什么 |
[14:26] | It’s not all-natural, Mikey. | 并不全是天然原料 麦奇 |
[14:28] | In fact, it’s probably slightly radioactive. | 其实好像还含有一点放射性物质 |
[14:34] | Manufactured by Auman Chemicals, New York. | 纽约奥曼化学品公司制造 |
[14:38] | Wait a sec, that place is in Chinatown, right? | 等等 那个地方在唐人街对吧 |
[14:41] | It is. | 是的 |
[14:42] | It’s the biggest chemical manufacturing plant in the city. | 那是纽约最大的化学品制造工厂 |
[14:46] | And if it’s in Chinatown, | 如果在唐人街 |
[14:48] | that means it’s controlled by the Purple Dragons, right? | 也就是说那是由紫龙帮控制的 对吧 |
[14:51] | Cheesy balls for the win! | 芝士球好棒 |
[14:58] | Everything you need, Master Shredder, | 您需要的一切 施莱德大师 |
[15:00] | from mixing vats, extrusion machines, | 不论是混合槽 挤压器 |
[15:03] | kilns, bottling facilities– you name it. | 窑炉 还是瓶装设备 都应有尽有 |
[15:06] | You’ve done well to bring this factory to my attention, Hun. | 这家工厂你做得很好 韩小龙 |
[15:10] | It will be adequate for my plans. | 足够我实行计划了 |
[15:13] | I have one request. | 我有一个请求 |
[15:15] | Since this factory is on Dragon territory, | 鉴于这家工厂在紫龙帮的地盘上 |
[15:18] | perhaps I should be in charge. | 或许应该由我来负责 |
[15:21] | So be it. | 那就你负责吧 |
[15:22] | Success is to be rewarded, | 成功之人应得奖赏 |
[15:25] | as failure is to be punished. | 失败之人应得惩罚 |
[15:36] | Looking for me? | 找我吗 |
[15:41] | I will make your end swift, boy. | 我会让你死个痛快 小子 |
[15:51] | I ain’t afraid of you! | 我不害怕你 |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:55] | I might be a little afraid of you. | 我可能有点怕你 |
[15:58] | You? | 你 |
[15:59] | Now I will end this game | 我要结束这场游戏 |
[16:02] | and your insignificant– | 还有你无关紧要的… |
[16:12] | You have spirit, boy, | 你有魄力 小子 |
[16:14] | but I tire of this game. | 但是我玩够游戏了 |
[16:20] | – What? – Aw, yeah! | -什么 -耶 |
[16:22] | Destroy them! | 消灭他们 |
[16:23] | Do not let them near that vat! | 不要让它们靠近混合槽 |
[16:26] | I don’t need you guys. | 我不需要你们帮忙 |
[16:27] | I had this. | 我能搞定 |
[16:29] | And I have you. | 我来搞定你 |
[16:51] | Yes, run, you little fool. | 快跑吧 你个蠢货 |
[16:53] | Run! | 快跑 |
[16:54] | Who’s running, Rahzar? | 谁跑了 莱扎尔 |
[16:57] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[17:17] | This is it, Shredder. | 你的死期到了 施莱德 |
[17:18] | You’re not gonna walk away from this. | 你这次逃不掉了 |
[17:20] | I have no time for idle threats, Turtle. | 我没时间跟你废话 臭乌龟 |
[17:33] | Hockey boy, I will end you! | 冰球小子 我要了结你 |
[17:38] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[17:53] | My opportunity to impress Shredder, | 我终于有机会在施莱德面前好好表现 |
[17:55] | to carve a position for myself, | 好为我自己谋得一席之地 |
[17:57] | and you ruined it! | 你却毁了我的机会 |
[18:00] | I’m crying on the inside for you. | 真替你感到难过啊 |
[18:18] | Wait, chemicals? | 等等 化学品 |
[18:20] | This must be where they keep all the additives | 麦奇吃的零食里面的添加剂 |
[18:22] | for Mikey’s cheesy snacks. | 一定就是这些 |
[18:26] | If I can contaminate Shredder’s chemicals– | 如果毁了施莱德的化学品… |
[18:29] | Oh, Donatello, I love your mind. | 多纳泰罗 你真是太机智了 |
[18:31] | What are you doing, Turtle? | 你干什么呢 臭乌龟 |
[18:33] | Talking to yourself like a weirdo? | 跟疯子一样自言自语 |
[18:40] | No! | 不 |
[18:40] | You need to control your anger. | 你需要控制你的愤怒 |
[18:42] | Control this, cat! | 控制吧 大猫 |
[18:50] | No! | 不 |
[18:56] | No! | 不 |
[19:04] | Casey, get that container into the mixing vat! | 凯西 把那盒东西倒进混合槽 |
[19:15] | Goongala! | 我来也 |
[19:19] | Later, scum. I mean, Hun. | 再见了 渣渣 韩小龙 |
[19:23] | Stop him! | 阻止他 |
[19:33] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪儿呀 |
[19:38] | Later, Fishface! | 先走一步 臭鱼脸 |
[19:48] | He shoots. | 射门 |
[19:50] | He scores! | 得分 |
[19:52] | No! You fools! | 不 你们这些蠢货 |
[19:54] | What is that gunk, Donnie? | 那是什么东西 多尼 |
[19:56] | It’s the secret ingredient in Mikey’s cheesy balls. | 那是麦奇吃的零食的秘密原料 |
[19:59] | Yeah! Wait, what? | 耶 不对 什么 |
[20:01] | Let’s get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[20:19] | The Turtles think they’ve won this fight, | 那些乌龟以为他们赢了这场战斗 |
[20:22] | but all they’ve done is delay my plans. | 但是他们只是推迟了我的计划而已 |
[20:26] | Get this place cleaned up | 把这里清理干净 |
[20:27] | and start again. | 重新再开始 |
[20:34] | Actually quite delicious. | 其实还挺好吃的 |
[20:41] | Got to hand it to you, Casey. | 不得不说 凯西 |
[20:42] | You kind of saved the day. | 你是今天的大英雄 |
[20:44] | Not to mention you took on Shredder, | 更不用说你去找施莱德 |
[20:46] | and you’re still in one piece. | 现在竟然还活得好好的 |
[20:48] | Aw, yeah, Casey! | 是啊 凯西 |
[20:49] | High three! | 击掌庆祝 |
[20:53] | You guys are the best. | 你们最棒了 |
[20:54] | I couldn’t have done it without you, | 没有你们我肯定不行 |
[20:56] | but don’t think I’m 100% a team player, | 但我也不是百分百适合团队合作 |
[20:59] | ’cause Casey Jones is still a solo vigilante of the night, | 因为凯西·琼斯仍然是黑夜独行侠 |
[21:02] | a mysterious lone hero in a world of evil. | 在邪恶世界中的一个神秘英雄 |
[21:07] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[21:22] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[21:23] | Guys, this is even worse than I thought. | 各位 这比我想象的还糟糕 |
[21:26] | Shredder’s mixture– | 施莱德的混合物 |
[21:27] | it’s not an explosive. | 不是炸药 |
[21:29] | So what is it? | 那是什么 |
[21:30] | I think he’s working on a mind-control formula. | 我觉得是一种思想控制剂 |
[21:33] | If it works, he could use it on Karai or us | 如果成功 他可以用来控制卡莱或者我们 |
[21:37] | or every single person in New York City. | 甚至是纽约城的每一个人 |