时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | The Falchi twins, punctual as ever. | 福氏双胞胎 一向如此准时 |
[00:14] | Tiger Claw. | 虎爪 |
[00:16] | I believe that belongs to me. | 我想那就是我要的东西吧 |
[00:19] | You ain’t taking the merchandise | 一手交钱 |
[00:20] | without forking over our loot. | 一手交货 |
[00:28] | This had better be worth the price. | 这货最好值这价 |
[00:30] | You don’t want to disappoint him. | 让他失望可不好 |
[00:35] | The infamous Slash, not very stealthy for a ninja. | 无耻的斯莱士 作为忍者你隐匿技术不行啊 |
[00:40] | What I lack in stealth, I make up for in friends. | 潜行我不会 朋友我可有一大堆 |
[00:45] | Meet the Mighty Mutanimals. | 无敌变种大军参见 |
[00:47] | More freaks? | 这么多丑八怪 |
[00:48] | Blast them! | 轰他们 |
[00:58] | Hold still, you sneaky little– | 别动 你这臭小… |
[01:08] | Biff, get in the car! | 比夫 快上车 |
[01:11] | Get this thing moving. | 赶紧走 |
[01:12] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[01:24] | Feel the feathered wrath of Pigeon Pete! | 感受鸽子怪皮特的羽之怒吧 |
[01:31] | I could use a snack. | 我正想来点零食 |
[01:39] | One more step and we find out if all monkeys go to heaven. | 再往前一步我就要了他的猴命 |
[01:51] | Secure the beast. | 把他们抓起来 |
[01:56] | You will be of great use to him. | 你们对他可大有用处 |
[02:04] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:06] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:08] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:10] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:12] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:14] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:17] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:19] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:21] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:23] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:25] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:27] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:34] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:36] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:38] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:40] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:42] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:44] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:46] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:48] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:51] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:53] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:55] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:57] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:07] | By the power of Crognard, | 我以克罗格纳德之名问你 |
[03:09] | what witchery bewitches you, Wizardess? | 你中了什么妖术 女巫 |
[03:12] | Not you too, friend Graah. | 你怎么也中招了 格拉朋友 |
[03:15] | Even faithful Spooch. | 忠诚的斯普奇也中招了 |
[03:17] | Spooch! | 斯普奇 |
[03:21] | Crognard says enough! | 克罗格纳德受够了 |
[03:25] | Your friends have no choice, Crognard, | 你的朋友们无计可施 克罗格纳德 |
[03:28] | since I, Melphador, took control of their minds. | 因为我墨尔法多控制了他们的思想 |
[03:31] | They must obey me, just as you will. | 他们必须服从我 你也会的 |
[03:37] | Your mind. Too small. | 你的思想 太不成熟了 |
[03:39] | Unable to take control. | 无法控制 |
[03:44] | Get him, Graah. | 拿下他 格拉 |
[03:48] | Remember, kids, | 记好了 孩子们 |
[03:49] | friendship beats evil mind control every time. | 邪恶思想控制永远战胜不了友谊 |
[03:52] | Isn’t that right, Spooch? | 没错吧 斯普奇 |
[03:54] | Spooch loves Crognard. Spooch! | 斯普奇爱克罗格纳德 斯普奇 |
[03:59] | Hey, guys, ever notice how | 伙计们 你们有没有发现 |
[04:00] | the cartoons we watch are kind of just like our missions? | 我们看的动画有点像我们的任务 |
[04:04] | Seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:05] | You’re reading way too much into a cartoon show, Mikey. | 你看动画看太多了吧 麦奇 |
[04:08] | Speaking of missions, I know what our next one should be. | 说起任务 我知道下一个任务该是什么 |
[04:14] | Shredder. | 施莱德 |
[04:17] | Why don’t we take him down once and for all? | 我们为何不一次性把他解决掉 |
[04:23] | Because of that impulsive overemotional state right there. | 因为你那易冲动的火爆脾气 |
[04:26] | Who are you calling impulsive and overemotional? | 你说谁易冲动 说谁脾气火爆 |
[04:30] | Honestly, I’d go more with hotheaded. | 说实话 我觉得该叫爆炸头 |
[04:36] | Great, Raph’s going off again. | 这下好了 拉斐又爆发了 |
[04:39] | Maybe I’ll just stay in the lab for a while. | 我还是在实验室多待一会儿吧 |
[04:42] | Phew, there. | 大功告成 |
[04:43] | I think the Shellraiser is finally fixed. | 御风战车终于修好了 |
[04:48] | What was that? Did Raph finally blow a gasket? | 什么声音 拉斐把垫圈搞爆了吗 |
[04:50] | ‘Cause I got spares. | 我这还有多余的 |
[04:56] | Turtles. | 神龟们 |
[04:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:00] | Can’t you see he’s terrible? | 你看不出来他有事吗 |
[05:02] | Look at his adorable yet tortured gator face. | 瞧瞧他那可爱而又惨受折磨的鳄脸 |
[05:06] | Michelangelo is right. | 米开朗琪罗说得对 |
[05:08] | I bring dire news. | 我有坏消息 |
[05:10] | Slash and Rockwell have been captured by Tiger Claw. | 斯莱士和洛克伍尔被虎爪抓了 |
[05:16] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[05:17] | He said they could be of use to “Him”. | 他说他们对他有用处 |
[05:23] | I’ll give you one guess who “Him” is. | 还用得着猜他是指谁吗 |
[05:26] | Yeah, that guy who does the thing | 对啊 就是那个对那个东西 |
[05:29] | with the thing. | 做了那种事的人 |
[05:31] | I have no idea who you’re talking about. | 完全不知道你在说些什么 |
[05:33] | Shredder. | 施莱德 |
[05:36] | Oh, not Pigeon Pete. | 怎么鸽子怪皮特也来了 |
[05:40] | Now, this is a secret lair. | 这才叫藏身处 |
[05:41] | Anyone but Pigeon Pete. | 鸽子怪皮特来了 这下惨了 |
[05:43] | A tire swing! | 轮胎秋千 |
[05:46] | Is that a real Space Heroes pinball machine? | 这不是正版太空英雄弹球机吗 |
[05:49] | You ask me, the only thing this place needs is some bread. | 要我说 这地方就差没面包了 |
[05:54] | We got better than bread. | 有比面包更好的东西 |
[05:56] | Pizza crusts, brah. | 披萨边 老兄 |
[06:08] | Oh, where have you been all my life? | 我上半生怎么没有遇见你 |
[06:12] | Why couldn’t Tiger Claw take him instead? | 虎爪为啥就不能把他抓去呢 |
[06:14] | Hey, I’m not crazy about Slash, | 虽然我对斯莱士没什么特别情感 |
[06:16] | but the Mutanimals are our friends, | 但变种大军可是我们的朋友 |
[06:18] | and we’re gonna rescue them. | 我们得去援救他们 |
[06:33] | You found the chemical? | 化学药剂拿到了吗 |
[06:35] | When have I failed you, Shredder? | 我何时让你失望过 施莱德 |
[06:40] | All is ready, my master. | 都准备好了 大师 |
[06:44] | This is the last ingredient I needed to finish the formula | 这便是合成秘方所需的最后一种原料了 |
[06:48] | that will give you complete control over her. | 成功后你便能完全控制她 |
[06:55] | Before you give it to Karai, test it on the teen mutants. | 给卡莱用之前 先在其他变种身上测试一下 |
[06:59] | Brilliant, sir, | 太聪明了 先生 |
[07:01] | in case there are unexpected side effects. | 以防有什么意想不到的副作用 |
[07:07] | Prepare yourselves, my willing subjects. | 做好准备吧 自愿来的实验对象们 |
[07:12] | What are you gonna do to us? | 你要对我们做什么 |
[07:17] | I’d just like to clarify that we’re not willing, not at all. | 我只想声明我们不是自愿的 一点都不自愿 |
[07:21] | The serum must be administered directly to your brains, | 血清应该直接注射到你们大脑中 |
[07:25] | and I have just the creatures to perform the task. | 我刚好有恰当的生物载体来完成任务 |
[07:29] | Creatures? | 生物 |
[07:30] | Observe my little worm friends. | 认识一下我的小虫朋友吧 |
[07:53] | Let us go! I mean it. | 放开我们 我是认真的 |
[08:00] | What are you doing, Raph? | 你干什么 拉斐 |
[08:01] | Going in all blades blazing, | 冲进去跟他们真刀真枪地干 |
[08:03] | like we should have done weeks ago. | 好几个礼拜前我们就该动手了 |
[08:05] | We don’t even know exactly where they are. | 我们都不知道他们到底在哪 |
[08:07] | We need a plan. | 我们得定个计划 |
[08:09] | You need a recon fly-by? | 需要空中侦查员吗 |
[08:10] | I’m the birdman for the job. | 这项任务非我莫属 |
[08:13] | Pigeon Pete’s a go! | 鸽子怪皮特出发 |
[08:21] | Rockwell, we’ve got to move. | 洛克伍尔 我们得快点 |
[08:24] | They escaped on their own? | 他们自己逃出来了吗 |
[08:52] | Slash, are you okay? | 斯莱士 你没事吧 |
[08:54] | Raphael. | 拉斐尔 |
[08:56] | What did Shredder do to you? | 施莱德对你们做了什么 |
[08:58] | They don’t look so good. | 他们看上去不大好 |
[09:00] | We’ve got to get them back to the lair, guys. | 我们得把他们带回藏身处去 |
[09:05] | Your escape was very fortuitous. | 你们能逃脱实在是太走运了 |
[09:09] | Shredder is not one easily eluded. | 施莱德可不好轻易糊弄 |
[09:11] | Ah, we’re just glad you two are okay. | 我们很高兴你们俩没事 |
[09:14] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:15] | ‘Cause something seems off about you two. | 你们俩看上去有点奇怪 |
[09:18] | They did do something to us. | 他们的确对我们做了些什么 |
[09:21] | Yes, it’s all coming back now. | 没错 现在我都想起来了 |
[09:23] | We were being experimented upon by Shredder. | 我们被施莱德拿来做实验 |
[09:26] | Experimented on? | 做实验 |
[09:28] | He had these strange little worm creatures, | 他拿了那些奇怪的小虫子 |
[09:32] | and then–and then… | 然后 然后… |
[09:35] | Dude, don’t leave us hanging. | 伙计 话别说到一半啊 |
[09:38] | Let me get you some water. | 我给你拿点水 |
[09:46] | Splinter! | 斯普林特 |
[09:55] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[09:57] | How could you, Slash? | 你怎么能这样 斯莱士 |
[09:58] | Splinter must be… | 必须 消灭 |
[10:01] | destroyed! | 斯普林特 |
[10:04] | You’ll never hurt Sensei again. | 我不会让你再伤害老师的 |
[10:11] | Leo, check up on Splinter. | 李奥 去看看斯普林特怎么样了 |
[10:16] | Sensei? | 老师 |
[10:19] | Rockwell’s gone crazy too. | 洛克伍尔也疯了 |
[10:26] | A little help, Raph. | 来帮个忙 拉斐 |
[10:31] | Don’t make me hurt you, Slash. | 别逼我伤到你 斯莱士 |
[10:33] | Don’t make me laugh, monster. | 别逼我笑你 怪兽 |
[10:43] | I don’t know what’s come over you, Doc, | 我不知道你是怎么了 博士 |
[10:45] | but snap out of it! | 快清醒一下 |
[10:50] | Rockwell, why are you doing this? | 洛克伍尔 你为什么要这么做 |
[10:53] | It is the will of the master. | 这是主人的意愿 |
[10:57] | He’s mind-controlled. | 他被人控制了 |
[11:02] | Shredder desires one of the turtles. | 施莱德想要一只乌龟 |
[11:05] | I volunteer to go kick his butt | 我自愿去揍他一顿 |
[11:06] | right after I kick yours. | 不过得先等我揍你一顿再说 |
[11:14] | Rockwell, fall back! | 洛克伍尔 撤退 |
[11:19] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[11:24] | Sensei, me and Donnie will stay with you. | 老师 我和多尼留下陪你 |
[11:27] | I will survive. | 我死不了 |
[11:28] | You must save your brother. | 你必须去救你兄弟 |
[11:30] | Go! | 快去 |
[11:32] | We need this door open now! | 我们得快把门打开 |
[11:42] | They stole the party wagon! | 他们把拉风战车偷走了 |
[11:44] | The Shellraiser’s fully operational. | 御风战车已经准备完毕 |
[11:45] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[11:59] | Donnie, slow ’em down. | 多尼 拖住他们 |
[12:01] | Taking out the trash. | 发射垃圾导弹 |
[12:07] | Deploying battering ram. | 启用重装滚筒 |
[12:13] | That’s close enough, turtles. | 够了 乌龟们 |
[12:15] | Oil slick! Oil slick! | 小心油滑 小心油滑 |
[12:25] | They got away with Raph. | 他们带着拉斐跑了 |
[12:28] | At least we know where they’re going. | 至少我们知道他们要去哪 |
[12:30] | Looks like we’re gonna do what Raph wanted after all, | 看来我们还是得做拉斐之前想做的事 |
[12:33] | take the fight to Shredder. | 跟施莱德大干一场 |
[12:40] | Where am I? | 这是哪里 |
[12:42] | Slash, Rockwell, snap out of it! | 斯莱士 洛克伍尔 清醒一下 |
[12:46] | It’s no use. | 没用的 |
[12:48] | With my mind control serum coursing through their brains, | 他们的大脑中有我的大脑控制血清 |
[12:52] | resistance is futile. | 抵抗是徒劳的 |
[12:55] | I’m really lousy at taking orders. | 我真的很讨厌听人发号施令 |
[12:57] | Ask Leo. | 问问李奥吧 |
[13:00] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[13:04] | Okay, that is disgusting. | 这玩意儿真的好恶心 |
[13:27] | I just realized we don’t have a strategy. | 我刚意识到我们还没制定好计划 |
[13:29] | Um, shouldn’t we make a plan? | 我们不该制定个计划吗 |
[13:30] | Forget the plan. | 别管什么计划了 |
[13:32] | Leatherhead, get ready to make a door. | 呆皮鳄 准备开道 |
[13:45] | Where am I? | 这是哪里 |
[13:55] | Your new home, mutant. | 你的新家 变种 |
[13:57] | Shredder. | 施莱德 |
[13:58] | Finally, I’ve been waiting for this. | 终于 我等这一刻等了很久了 |
[14:01] | Stop. | 住手 |
[14:07] | Now bow to me. | 向我下跪 |
[14:19] | Attack me! | 攻击我 |
[14:22] | Harder. Without mercy. | 用尽全力 不要留情 |
[14:53] | Enough. | 够了 |
[15:02] | It’s Raph! | 是拉斐 |
[15:04] | Raph, do it. End this. | 拉斐 动手 结束这一切 |
[15:07] | What is he waiting for? | 他在等什么 |
[15:10] | Raphael is mine now to control… | 拉斐尔现在听我的号令 |
[15:15] | As are your other mutant friends. | 跟你们的其他变种朋友一样 |
[15:21] | No escape for you, reptiles. | 你们跑不了了 卑鄙爬虫 |
[15:31] | Raph? | 拉斐 |
[15:32] | Now, let us welcome you properly. | 我们好好给你们接风洗尘吧 |
[15:44] | Raph, snap out of it, man! | 拉斐 清醒一下 |
[15:47] | Shredder’s the enemy. | 施莱德才是敌人 |
[15:49] | You are the enemy. | 你们才是敌人 |
[15:52] | Let us see what my new servants can do. | 看看我的新手下有什么本事 |
[16:00] | You take Slash; I’ll take fly boy. | 你对付斯莱士 我对付那个会飞的家伙 |
[16:07] | I am your friend, Slash. | 我是你的朋友 斯莱士 |
[16:10] | Not anymore! | 不再是了 |
[16:13] | Get off of me, bug boy. | 离我远点 臭虫子 |
[16:15] | You look delicious. | 你看上去很美味啊 |
[16:27] | Hey, watch the mandibles, you jerk. | 打人不打嘴 混蛋 |
[16:30] | Your pathetic ninjutsu is no match | 你们可悲的忍者术 |
[16:33] | for the power of my mind. | 根本不是我强大意念的对手 |
[16:53] | Whoa! No fair with the ice guns! | 你用冰枪打根本不公平 |
[17:01] | Raph, you’ve got to break Shredder’s control. | 拉斐 你得摆脱施莱德的控制 |
[17:04] | This isn’t you. Where’s that crazy temper? | 这不是真正的你 原来的暴脾气呢 |
[17:07] | Don’t be a fool. | 别傻了 |
[17:08] | There’s nothing you can say, Leonardo. | 你说什么都不管用的 李奥纳多 |
[17:13] | Break free, you jerk! | 摆脱他 笨蛋 |
[17:41] | I think I get it. | 我懂了 |
[17:42] | You can’t feel emotion because you’re Shredder’s puppet. | 你没有任何感觉是因为你被施莱德控制了 |
[17:47] | As a matter of fact, | 说实话 |
[17:48] | I’ll bet you like doing whatever Shredder tells you. | 施莱德让你做什么你肯定喜欢去做 |
[17:54] | You probably love it. | 说不定还会大爱 |
[18:07] | Raph? | 拉斐 |
[18:11] | How’s it going, brother? | 怎么样了 兄弟 |
[18:13] | Stockman, what is going on? | 斯托克曼 怎么回事 |
[18:15] | I don’t know, sir. | 我不知道 先生 |
[18:18] | Leo, you’re a genius. | 李奥 你真是天才 |
[18:22] | Something you’re obviously not, Rockwell. | 现在的你显然不是真正的你 洛克伍尔 |
[18:25] | So you can make me slap myself. | 所以你才控制我扇自己耳光 |
[18:28] | If you had a brain to go with your powers, | 如果你能控制自己的能力 |
[18:29] | you might actually–ow–be smarter than a gibbering baboon! | 你可能…不会像个傻逼狒狒一样 |
[18:33] | What? | 什么 |
[18:33] | How dare you? | 岂有此理 |
[18:34] | A reptilian-brained evolutionary throwback– | 爬虫革命性返祖… |
[18:44] | Sorry about the insults, Doc. | 抱歉侮辱你 博士 |
[18:46] | No, they were necessary, | 没事 这是必需的 |
[18:48] | although complete fabrications. | 尽管是完全胡说 |
[18:50] | Agree to disagree. | 同意你不同意 |
[18:52] | Now blast that worm out of Slash! | 快把虫子从斯莱士身体里弄出来 |
[19:06] | It is time I end this experiment. | 是时候结束这场实验了 |
[19:21] | Turtles, Mutanimals, get him! | 神龟们 变种大军 拿下他 |
[20:23] | Another time. | 下次再陪你们玩 |
[20:47] | I’m sorry, master Splinter. | 对不起 斯普林特大师 |
[20:53] | When I attacked, I could see everything that was happening, | 我袭击你时 可以看到发生的一切 |
[20:56] | but I couldn’t control my actions. | 但却无法控制自己 |
[20:59] | Please, forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[21:03] | There is nothing to forgive, my friend. | 你没有做错什么 朋友 |
[21:06] | This was Shredder’s doing. | 这一切都怪施莱德 |
[21:08] | Your mind was not your own. | 你的思想不受自己控制了 |
[21:10] | Those worms must have programmed | 那些虫子肯定让你们俩 |
[21:12] | you two like sleeper agents. | 变得像潜伏特工一样 |
[21:14] | Indeed, it was dreadful. | 真的好可怕啊 |
[21:16] | My thanks to all of you for saving us. | 谢谢你们救了我们 |
[21:19] | All I know is that those worms were nasty, | 我就只知道那些虫子特别恶心 |
[21:21] | and it’s awesome to have you guys back. | 还有你们回来真是太好了 |
[21:24] | Thanks, little brother, but we owe it all to Leo. | 谢谢 弟弟 但一切还多亏了李奥 |
[21:27] | Well, what would we do without you? | 没有你我们又该怎么办 |
[21:29] | Every team needs an impulsive, loudmouthed, | 每个团队都需要一个冲动易怒 |
[21:31] | super-violent hothead, right? | 超级暴力的暴脾气 对吧 |
[21:40] | You’re the best, bro. | 你是最棒的 兄弟 |
[21:41] | Okay, all right. All right. | 知道了 知道了 |