时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Wizardess, Graah, Spooch! | 女巫 格拉 斯普奇 |
[00:05] | Run! | 快跑 |
[00:09] | There are too many traps! We’ll never survive! | 陷阱太多了 我们死定了 |
[00:12] | Crognard can live without survival! | 克罗格纳德死不了 |
[00:14] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[00:15] | Zam Zim Falabim! | 嘛咪嘛咪哄 |
[00:22] | Spooch can’t watch, spooch spooch! | 斯普奇不忍直视 |
[00:27] | Crognard is okay! | 克罗格纳德没事 |
[00:29] | Iron spikes mean nothing to Crognard’s mystic pecs! | 铁刺对于克罗格纳德的胸肌来说不是事儿 |
[00:34] | I can’t believe I’m watching | 不敢相信我居然在看 |
[00:35] | Crognard bend spikes with his chest. | 克罗格纳德用胸肌掰弯铁刺 |
[00:38] | And I’m still so bored! | 然而还是无聊死了 |
[00:40] | Ugh, my boredom is becoming a serious medical condition. | 这种无聊都快发展成重症了 |
[00:44] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[00:46] | Hang out? We’re practicing our katas. | 出去玩 可我们在练形意 |
[00:48] | Wanna jump in? | 要一起吗 |
[00:50] | Nuh… | 算了 |
[01:00] | Mikey? | 麦奇 |
[01:01] | Get out! Out! | 出去 出去 |
[01:03] | Nuh… | 算了 |
[01:05] | I’m too busy to hang out, Mikey. | 我太忙了 麦奇 |
[01:07] | I’m still looking for a retromutagen for Karai. | 我还在为卡莱研制变异解药 |
[01:10] | You see, if I can reverse engineer | 如果我能用逆向工程 |
[01:11] | the main chemical sequence, | 分析出主要的化学序列 |
[01:12] | I think I can ignite the kind of reaction needed to re-write | 我想就可以引发化学反应来重现 |
[01:14] | the deoxyribonucleic acid of– | 脱氧核糖核苷酸序列… |
[01:19] | Eh, high score. Again. | 高分 又一次 |
[01:23] | Yo, Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[01:25] | Wanna hang out? | 想出去玩不 |
[01:32] | Ha, you see that one? | 看到那招了吗 |
[01:39] | Skate or die! | 滑板死忠 |
[01:44] | Cowabunga! | 飞檐走壁 |
[01:49] | Whoa! Another mutant? | 又一个变异体 |
[01:51] | He’s awesome! | 这哥们儿帅爆了 |
[01:52] | His name should totally be… | 他应该叫… |
[01:54] | Ad Lizard! | 飞蜥 |
[01:55] | No, wait, | 慢着 |
[01:56] | Skatermander!? | 滑板蜥 |
[01:58] | No, that’s lame. No, I got it! | 太低俗了 我想到了 |
[02:02] | “Mondo Gecko”! | 壁虎小旋风 |
[02:06] | Dude, | 哥们儿 |
[02:07] | that name sucks! | 你起的什么破名字 |
[02:09] | And I’ll make you pay for it! | 我要让你付出代价 |
[02:16] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:18] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:20] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:22] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:25] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:27] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:29] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:31] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:33] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:35] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:37] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:39] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:46] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:48] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:50] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:52] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:54] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:56] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:59] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:01] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:03] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:05] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:07] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:09] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:15] | Do you know what happend to the last dude that called me names? | 你知道上一个喊我名字的哥们儿怎么样了吗 |
[03:19] | How would we know? We just met you. | 我们怎么知道 我们才刚见到你 |
[03:26] | You should see the look on your faces! | 你们该瞧瞧你们的表情 |
[03:29] | I’m just joshing you, dudes! | 我耍你们呢 哥们儿 |
[03:36] | So, you’re a mutant, too? | 你也是变异体 |
[03:38] | I’m Jason, the most awesome pro skater in the world! | 我叫杰森 世上最酷炫的职业滑板手 |
[03:42] | “Jason”? That’s boring, dude. | 杰森 什么无聊的名字 |
[03:44] | “Mondo Gecko”? Not boring! | 壁虎小旋风才是好名字 |
[03:46] | I don’t even know what a gecko is. | 我都不知道壁虎是啥 |
[03:49] | You’re lookin’ at one. Check it! | 我就是壁虎 看这招 |
[03:53] | Well, we can’t blink, so we have to lick our eyeballs | 我们不能眨眼 所以要舔眼睛 |
[03:55] | to keep them moist. | 不然会干 |
[03:57] | I’ve always wanted to lick my own eyeballs! | 我一直都想舔自己的眼睛 |
[04:02] | So you were a pro skater? | 你是职业滑板手吗 |
[04:04] | Kinda. I’m gnarly enough to go pro. | 差不多 壁虎特性足以让我职业化 |
[04:07] | Look at what being a gecko gets me. | 瞧瞧壁虎特性的作用 |
[04:11] | Watch him go! | 走起 |
[04:15] | Cannot be stopped! | 不可阻挡 |
[04:21] | So, uh…how did you become a gecko, dude? | 你怎么变成壁虎的 老兄 |
[04:26] | It all started last year… | 事情发生在去年… |
[04:28] | I was skating my half-pipe– | 我在U型滑道上练滑板 |
[04:30] | Which I totally built myself. Awesome, right? | 滑道是我自己造的 够帅吧 |
[04:33] | It was just me and my pet gecko, Lars, | 当时只有我和我的宠物壁虎 拉尔斯 |
[04:36] | when some crazy ooze fell out of the sky! | 突然某种诡异的液体从天而降 |
[04:39] | Turned me into the last thing I touched, | 把我变成了我当时碰到的东西 |
[04:41] | my gecko. | 我的壁虎 |
[04:46] | I totally became a gecko person! | 我就完全变成了壁虎人 |
[04:49] | Excellent! | 棒极了 |
[04:53] | But then, my parents kicked me out. | 可接着我父母把我赶出家门了 |
[04:55] | I wound up on the street, but it’s all good! | 我只能流落街头 不过挺棒的 |
[04:58] | ‘Cause I made tons of friends, like you guys! | 因为我结交了很多朋友 比如你们 |
[05:02] | I also shred in my metal band, | 我还在我的金属乐队里弹吉他 |
[05:04] | Savage Bliss! | 野蛮极乐 |
[05:06] | Whoa, look at me now, look at me now, look at me, whoo! | 瞧瞧我 瞧瞧我 瞧瞧我 |
[05:13] | Dude! There’s something about Mondo that I don’t trust. | 这个小旋风有些让人起疑的地方 |
[05:17] | For real, dog. | 我说真的 哥们 |
[05:18] | Dude, he can lick his own eyeballs! | 老兄 他能舔自己的眼球 |
[05:21] | Besides, I feel responsible. | 另外我觉得有责任陪他 |
[05:23] | It’s kinda sorta our fault, | 这其中有些是我们的错 |
[05:25] | with the mutagen spill and all. | 让变异原满天飞什么的 |
[05:27] | Wait up, Mondo! Booyakasha! | 等等我 小旋风 我来也 |
[05:34] | Come on, Casey, pick up! We’ve got homework to do. | 凯西 接电话 我们还要做作业呢 |
[05:38] | Casey’s not gonna stop skating just for homework. | 凯西不可能为了作业放弃滑板 |
[05:40] | Tell him it’s homework and hockey tickets. | 告诉他有作业和冰球门票 |
[05:42] | They’ve been gone a while. | 他们都走了有一会儿了 |
[05:44] | Mikey plus Casey plus too much time | 麦奇和凯西再加上大把空闲时间 |
[05:46] | on their hands equals trouble. | 就意味着惹麻烦 |
[05:47] | Oh, come on. What kind of trouble | 得了吧 他们俩能 |
[05:48] | could they really get into? | 惹上什么麻烦 |
[05:55] | Cowabungaaaa! | 飞檐走壁 |
[05:57] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[05:59] | Goongalla! | 小爷驾到 |
[06:04] | One thing, bro. | 我发现 |
[06:06] | “Booyakasha!” | 我来也 |
[06:08] | sounds way cooler than “Cowabunga!” | 听上去比飞檐走壁酷多了 |
[06:11] | But “Goongala” is the best! | 小爷驾到才是最酷的 |
[06:15] | Dude, don’t even get me started on “Goongala”. | 老兄 我懒得跟你说小爷驾到这事 |
[06:18] | But “Cowabunga”? Way too old school, bro! | 可飞檐走壁这台词听上去太老气了 |
[06:22] | Old school’s the only school! | 老气才是真时尚 |
[06:27] | I gotcha, dude. | 抓住你了 |
[06:32] | Hey man! I could’ve been hurt! | 笑什么啊 我差点受伤 |
[06:34] | Oh. Sorry, bro. | 抱歉 弟兄 |
[06:41] | What you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[06:44] | Uh, we’re helping a friend move…his valuables… | 我们在帮一个朋友搬东西 |
[06:48] | to our hideout? | 搬到老窝里去 |
[06:53] | That’s cool. | 好吧 |
[06:54] | Good luck with that. | 加油 |
[06:56] | Mikey! You know they’re lying, right? | 麦奇 你知道他们在撒谎吧 |
[07:01] | You put that stuff back where it came from! | 你们把东西给我放回去 |
[07:03] | Says who? A turtle freak? | 就凭你 乌龟怪 |
[07:06] | Aw, great. | 这下好了 |
[07:10] | Hun. | 韩 |
[07:12] | Up for a rematch, Hockey Boy? | 再打一次吧 冰球小子 |
[07:16] | This time, I’m ready for your tricks. | 这一次我会提防你的诡计 |
[07:54] | Another pathetic freak? | 又一个悲哀的怪物 |
[07:56] | Do you know what happened to the last person that called me names? | 你知道上一个喊我名字的哥们儿怎么样了吗 |
[08:07] | Rope-a-dope! That’s right, punk! | 以逸待劳 就是这样 |
[08:09] | I got you! | 你死定了 |
[08:21] | That’s gonna hurt. | 疼死了 |
[08:25] | Oh no. | 不 |
[08:26] | Mondo! | 小旋风 |
[08:39] | What up, Hun? | 如何 韩 |
[08:59] | I’ll help you, I just, uh… | 我来帮你们 等我… |
[09:00] | need a minute to… catch my breath. | 喘口气…再说 |
[09:11] | Ha! Sucka! | 去死吧 |
[09:20] | And take that! And that! | 吃我这招 还有这招 |
[09:23] | And one of these! And this, and– | 还有这招 这招 |
[09:25] | Whoa, whoa! Fight’s over, bro! | 架打完了 哥们儿 |
[09:27] | Relax, we won! | 冷静 我们赢了 |
[09:30] | You guys saved my life! | 你们救了我的命 |
[09:32] | On the streets, it’s everyone for themselves out there. | 街上的规矩是大难临头各自飞 |
[09:36] | Friends don’t let friends get kicked off of buildings, dude. | 朋友才不会眼看朋友被踹下楼 |
[09:41] | All right, let me leave my calling card | 让我把记号一留 |
[09:43] | and we can get outta here. | 咱们就走 |
[09:46] | Whoa! 30,000 smackeroos! | 三万大洋 |
[09:50] | This’ll really help a gecko out. | 这下壁虎的日子好过了 |
[09:52] | Dude! Are you stealing? | 老兄 你在偷东西吗 |
[09:54] | Only from the bad guy’s personal stash! | 偷坏人的东西不算偷 |
[09:57] | Put it back, Mondo! | 放回去 小旋风 |
[09:58] | Make me, Casey! | 你有种 凯西 |
[10:00] | Love to! | 我就有种 |
[10:01] | Cool it, guys! | 淡定 弟兄们 |
[10:02] | Can’t we all just skate along? | 咱们继续滑滑板去好吗 |
[10:04] | I don’t hang with criminals. | 我不跟罪犯混 |
[10:06] | I’m out like your mom in a beauty pageant. | 小爷我不伺候了 |
[10:08] | Peace! | 再见 |
[10:10] | Skateboarding is not a crime! | 滑滑板不是犯罪 |
[10:14] | C’mon, Mikey. Let’s hang out at my place. | 走吧 麦奇 到我家玩去 |
[10:17] | Aw, man! | 天啊 |
[10:19] | Stupid talking lizard! | 笨蛋蜥蜴人 |
[10:20] | Mikey’s fallen for your shtick, | 麦奇被你的花言巧语骗了 |
[10:23] | but not Casey Jones! | 我凯西·琼斯可没那么容易上当 |
[10:28] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[10:34] | Come on, glove safe! | 加油啊 没打进 |
[10:39] | Slap shot! | 看球 |
[10:41] | Watch it, watch it, watch it– | 小心 小心 小心 |
[10:44] | Raph for the win! | 拉斐获胜 |
[10:45] | In yo’ face! Who’s next? | 让你颜面全无 下一局谁来 |
[10:48] | Who can give me some real competition? | 谁能给我点真的挑战 |
[10:50] | Casey? | 凯西吗 |
[10:53] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[10:54] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[10:54] | “What kind of trouble could they get into?” | 他们能惹上什么麻烦 |
[10:57] | They’ve been gone all night! | 他们都出去一整晚了 |
[10:59] | Casey and Mikey are big boys. | 凯西和麦奇都老大不小了 |
[11:00] | They can take care of themselves. | 他们可以照顾自己 |
[11:03] | Right. I’m calling. | 好吧 我打电话给他们 |
[11:07] | Casey’s signal is lost. | 凯西的手机没有信号 |
[11:09] | Mikey’s not picking up either. | 麦奇也不接电话 |
[11:11] | At least he still has a signal I can track. | 至少麦奇的信号还能追踪到 |
[11:13] | Come on! | 我们走 |
[11:18] | You live in the sewers, too? | 你也住下水道里吗 |
[11:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:21] | Mr. X has taken a lot of us mutants in. | X先生收留了很多我们这样的变种 |
[11:23] | Mr. X? | X先生 |
[11:25] | You’ve never heard of Mr. X? | 你没听说过X先生吗 |
[11:27] | Great man. He gave me a home, a job. | 大好人 给我们地方住 给我们工作 |
[11:29] | Maybe if he likes you, he could give you a job, too! | 如果他喜欢你 说不定也给你份工作呢 |
[11:32] | I already gots a job. I’m a ninja, dog! | 我已经有工作了 我是个忍者 伙计 |
[11:42] | Come on, dude. Just a little further. | 快走 伙计 就快到了 |
[11:44] | Where are we? | 这是什么地方 |
[11:45] | I’ve never seen this part of the sewer before. | 我从没来过这里 |
[11:48] | Aah! What the– | 这是怎么… |
[11:52] | Run, run, run! Before you get caught, run! | 快跑啊 快跑 要不你也被抓住了 |
[11:56] | Mikey, I’m sorry. | 麦奇 对不起 |
[11:58] | Excellent job, amigo. | 干得漂亮 朋友 |
[12:00] | You lured him right into my trap. | 你把他刚好引入了我的陷阱 |
[12:02] | Fishface? | 鱼脸怪 |
[12:03] | That name is an insult! | 那个名字对我是种侮辱 |
[12:05] | I am Xever! | 我是赛弗 |
[12:08] | But you can call me Mr. X. | 但你可以叫我X先生 |
[12:11] | Mondo, how could you? | 小旋风 你怎么能这样对我 |
[12:14] | I thought we were pals, dude! | 我还以为我们是好兄弟呢 |
[12:16] | You sure the turtles are as bad as you say, Mr. X? | 乌龟真的跟你说的那样坏吗 X先生 |
[12:19] | Stamp out any sympathy you might feel for him, | 不要对他抱有任何同情 |
[12:23] | for tonight, he races… | 今晚 他将… |
[12:25] | to the death! | 和死亡赛跑 |
[12:27] | That wasn’t the deal! | 你开始不是这样说的 |
[12:29] | I thought it was just a normal race! | 我以为这就是场普通的比赛呢 |
[12:32] | Mondo! | 小旋风 |
[12:34] | Why are you doing this, Fishface? | 你为什么要这样 鱼脸怪 |
[12:36] | It is simple economics, really. | 简单经济学问题而已 |
[12:38] | Mutants get entertained, I make money, everyone wins. | 变种群高兴 我赚钱 双赢 |
[12:42] | Well, not you–you are going to lose, tartaruga. | 不过不包括你 你要输了 绿纹龟 |
[12:51] | Huh? | 是你 |
[12:54] | – We’re close. – Not much– | -快到了 -还不行 |
[12:58] | That can’t be good. | 这可不妙 |
[12:59] | Wait, listen to the police radio! | 等等 快听警方播报 |
[13:02] | 3rd and Sullivan, members of the Purple Dragons | 第三大街和沙利文街交叉口处 |
[13:05] | with the words “For cops, from Casey” | 有紫龙帮成员头上写着 |
[13:08] | written on one of their foreheads. | “凯西献给警方的” |
[13:09] | Well, at least we know we’re close! | 至少离他们很近了 |
[13:11] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[13:14] | I don’t want to say “I told you so” about Mondo… | 小旋风的事 我不想说”我早告诉过你” |
[13:17] | No, wait, I totally want to say “I told you so!” | 不 我真特别想说”我早告诉过你” |
[13:21] | Psst, guys! | 看这里 |
[13:22] | Mondo? | 小旋风 |
[13:23] | Sorry about all this, dudes. | 把你们害成这样我很抱歉 |
[13:25] | Fishface is bogus! | 鱼脸怪是坏人 |
[13:29] | Totally getting you out of here. | 我这就把你们救出来 |
[13:36] | Ohh, Jason, Jason, Jason. | 杰森 杰森 杰森 |
[13:39] | You were one of my most promising errand boys. | 你本来是个大有前途的手下 |
[13:42] | But helping the enemy escape? | 但你竟然帮敌人逃跑 |
[13:44] | You are dead to me. | 你死定了 |
[13:46] | In fact, let’s make that official, eh? | 我们正式宣布吧 |
[13:48] | You’re going to compete in the race… | 你也要参加比赛 |
[13:51] | Right now! | 马上 |
[13:55] | Double bogus. | 他坏透了 |
[13:56] | Totally. | 谁说不是 |
[14:03] | Ladies and gentlemutants! | 女士们先生们 |
[14:04] | In tonight’s race: four competitors, one survivor! | 今晚的比赛有四名参赛者 但只有一名可以幸存 |
[14:08] | No rules! | 没有任何规则 |
[14:10] | Whoever crosses the finish line first wins! | 只要越过终点线就算赢 |
[14:13] | In Mr. X’s X-treme Skate to the Death Death-a-thon 5000? | X先生的极限马拉死5000米比赛 |
[14:18] | Can you dig it? | 明白了吗 |
[14:22] | Dude, you see that audience? | 伙计 看到那些观众了吗 |
[14:24] | It’s like a “Who’s Who” of evil jerkfaces. | 就好比一场邪恶人员狂欢派对啊 |
[14:27] | Meet tonight’s racers! | 下面介绍今晚的参赛者 |
[14:29] | First, we have Michelangelo, | 首先是米开朗琪罗 |
[14:32] | the dumbest of all the stupid, pathetic turtles! | 那群可怜傻逼乌龟中最傻逼的乌龟 |
[14:35] | Hey, I’m smart! I’m just the party dude! | 我很聪明好吗 我就是喜欢玩而已 |
[14:41] | Next, we have Casey Jones, | 下一位 凯西·琼斯 |
[14:43] | vigilante and obligatory human ally. | 人类专属卫士 |
[14:46] | I am not obli– | 我不是专… |
[14:49] | oblidary! | 专门的 |
[14:51] | And Jason, the gecko boy, | 还有壁虎小子杰森 |
[14:54] | a traitor to mutants everywhere! | 广大变种的叛徒 |
[15:01] | And for the first time ever, | 有史以来第一次 |
[15:03] | I, Xever Montes, | 我 赛弗·蒙特斯 |
[15:05] | will personally join the race! | 将亲自参加比赛 |
[15:09] | Ha! If I can’t out-skate a fish, I’m retiring my blades. | 如果我连一条鱼都玩不过 我就金盆洗手 |
[15:13] | Wrong, dude! I’ve seen Mr. X on skates. | 别闹了伙计 我见过X先生玩滑板 |
[15:16] | He’s way faster than us! We are hosed, man! | 他比我们快多了 我们完蛋了 |
[15:20] | Seriously hosed! | 真的完蛋了 |
[15:22] | Calm down, Mondo! | 淡定 小旋风 |
[15:23] | We need a plan. Guys, bring it in. | 我们得想个计划 大伙儿都过来 |
[15:26] | That’s right, amigos! These robolegs can’t be beat! | 没错 各位 我这机械腿战无不胜 |
[15:31] | Time to zzztart the razzze! | 比赛马上开始 |
[15:39] | Ready… | 准备 |
[15:41] | You are going down. | 你死定了 |
[15:43] | Zzzet… | 各就位 |
[15:50] | Go! | 出发 |
[16:01] | This isn’t so bad, right, guys? | 也还不赖嘛 是吧伙计们 |
[16:13] | Rocket skates? | 火箭滑板 |
[16:14] | No fair! | 不公平 |
[16:23] | Take a seat already! | 找个位子坐 |
[16:24] | Idiot! | 蠢货 |
[16:29] | You did not just do that. | 你刚才那是找死吗 |
[16:34] | Here comes more cheating! | 再给你们点障碍 |
[16:44] | Look out! | 小心 |
[17:00] | If that’s the worst he’s got– | 如果这是他最卑鄙的招数… |
[17:02] | Who said worst? | 谁说是最卑鄙的了 |
[17:14] | Aw, no! The aquarium! | 不好 鱼池 |
[17:16] | How scary can an aquarium be? | 一个鱼池不至于吓成这样吧 |
[17:35] | I hate seafood! | 我讨厌海鲜 |
[17:38] | Get it off of me! | 快走开 |
[17:49] | Fishface is way ahead! Skate faster! | 鱼脸怪领先我们太多 加油 |
[17:57] | Booyakasha! | 我来啦 |
[18:11] | Hurry! Stay ahead of the arrows! | 快 要滑在箭前面 |
[18:15] | What arrows? | 什么箭 |
[18:22] | See you at the finish line, fools! | 我们终点线见了 白痴们 |
[18:26] | There’s the finish line! | 终点线在那边 |
[18:28] | Hurry! | 快 |
[18:33] | We just have to get past this last–ugh! | 只要通过这最后的… |
[18:42] | Xever’s gonna win! | 赛弗要赢了 |
[18:44] | No way! | 休想 |
[18:48] | Now, Mondo! Like a pro! | 快 小旋风 加把劲 |
[18:52] | Aw, yeah! | 加油 |
[19:03] | – Whoa, pardon me! – Eh? | -不好意思了 -什么 |
[19:07] | Cowabunga! | 放马过来吧 |
[19:14] | It’s not over yet! | 还没结束呢 |
[19:16] | Go, Mikey, go! | 快 麦奇 加油啊 |
[19:22] | Oh snap! | 惨了 |
[19:23] | Yeow! Ooh! Hot! Aah! | 啊啊啊 好烫啊 |
[19:26] | No one… | 没人 |
[19:28] | beats… | 能赢 |
[19:29] | Xever! | 赛弗 |
[19:33] | No! | 不 |
[19:35] | Don’t count out Casey Jones yet! | 先别小看凯西·琼斯 |
[19:46] | Yes! | 赢了 |
[19:52] | No…no! | 不 不 |
[19:53] | You cheaters! | 你们作弊 |
[19:54] | You are hideous examples of bad sportsmanship! | 你们有违运动精神 |
[19:58] | We didn’t cheat! | 我们没有作弊 |
[20:00] | We looked out for each other. | 我们彼此照顾而已 |
[20:02] | You told me, on the street it’s every mutant for himself. | 你告诉我街上的规矩是大难临头各自飞 |
[20:05] | Well, you’re wrong, dude! | 你错了 伙计 |
[20:07] | Friends don’t let friends get kicked off of buildings! | 朋友才不会眼看朋友被踹下楼 |
[20:13] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[20:14] | You are a traitor! | 你是个叛徒 |
[20:16] | My name is Mondo Gecko! | 我叫壁虎小旋风 |
[20:24] | Cowabunga! | 我来也 |
[20:32] | Seriously? That is all you got? | 开什么玩笑 你就这点本事吗 |
[20:44] | Right, Raph. Doesn’t look like | 是啊 拉斐 看来他们 |
[20:45] | they got into any trouble at all. | 一点麻烦都没有 |
[20:48] | You haven’t heard the last of me, turtles! | 还有我在呢 乌龟们 |
[20:59] | Should’ve bet on yellow. | 不该押赛弗赢的 |
[21:03] | Aw, and who’s this lil’ guy? He’s so cute! | 这小家伙是谁呀 好可爱 |
[21:06] | You ain’t so bad yourself, sweetheart…glah. | 你也不赖嘛 亲爱的 |
[21:09] | Eugh! | 好恶心 |
[21:12] | Mr. X isn’t your boss anymore, Jason. | X先生不再是你老板了 杰森 |
[21:15] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[21:16] | I’m…free? | 我…自由了吗 |
[21:24] | Gotta admit, you’re a pretty cool little gecko dude, dude. | 不得不承认 你是只很炫酷的壁虎 伙计 |
[21:28] | Thanks. You guys are the best! | 谢谢 你们最棒了 |
[21:31] | So, Mikey…can I say “Booyakasha” sometimes? | 话说麦奇 我能说你版本的”我来也”吗 |
[21:35] | As long as I can say “Cowabunga” once in a while. | 只要让我也说你的版本就行 |
[21:38] | Like right now! | 现在怎么样 |
[21:40] | Cowabunga! | 我来也 |