时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ninjas! | 是忍者 |
[00:07] | Where are we? | 这里是哪里 |
[00:08] | Not where are we, | 不是哪里 |
[00:09] | but when are we? | 是哪个时代 |
[00:25] | These guys are good. | 他们挺厉害的 |
[00:34] | They’re not just ninja, they’re Hamato clan! | 他们不是普通忍者 是滨户派 |
[00:36] | Splinter’s clan | 斯普林特的宗派 |
[00:39] | but the Hamato clan doesn’t exist anymore, right? | 但是滨户派不是不存在了吗 |
[01:00] | What is going on here? | 到底什么情况 |
[01:05] | Yokai? | 妖怪 |
[01:07] | Shredder? | 施莱德 |
[01:11] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:13] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:15] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:17] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:19] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:21] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:24] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:26] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:28] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:30] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:32] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:34] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[01:41] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[01:42] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[01:45] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[01:47] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[01:49] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[01:51] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[01:53] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[01:55] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[01:58] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:00] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:02] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:04] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:09] | Shredder? | 施莱德 |
[02:12] | This cannot be. | 不可能 |
[02:22] | Saki-san, what were they? | 佐崎君 他们是什么 |
[02:24] | I do not know, but I will find out. | 我不知道 但我会查清楚 |
[02:31] | Close call, dudes. | 好险 兄弟们 |
[02:33] | Awesome save by Mikey, thank you very much. | 多亏麦奇救了大家 不用谢哦 |
[02:38] | Oroku Saki was part of the Hamato Clan | 小禄佐崎在成为施莱德之前 |
[02:40] | before he became the Shredder. | 是滨户派的一员 |
[02:42] | So we’re at least 16 years in the past. | 所以我们至少倒退了16年 |
[02:45] | – But why here? Why now? – Who knows? | -可为什么会是这里 是现在呢 -谁知道 |
[02:48] | 20 bucks says it’s all Renet’s fault. | 我赌20块 这是瑞奈特的错 |
[02:50] | She doesn’t know the first thing about time travel. | 她根本不懂穿越 |
[02:52] | Yo, guys, check it. | 大家快来看 |
[02:54] | That’s Splinter’s old dojo, right? | 那是斯普林特的旧道场吧 |
[03:00] | Come on, Ninjas, maybe Splinter’s in there. | 快走 说不定斯普林特在里面 |
[03:05] | I saw it with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到的 |
[03:08] | They were small green men in strange costumes. | 是穿着奇装异服的小绿人 |
[03:12] | Clearly the yokai of legend. | 很明显是传说中的妖怪 |
[03:17] | Yokai? | 妖怪 |
[03:18] | Your imagination has run wild, Saki. | 你的想象力太丰富了 佐崎 |
[03:24] | Human Splinter. | 人类版斯普林特 |
[03:26] | He looks so weird without fur. | 不长毛看着太奇怪了 |
[03:28] | Small green men? | 小绿人 |
[03:29] | Spirits? Monsters? | 幽灵 怪兽 |
[03:32] | Your head has always been in the clouds, brother. | 你总是这么异想天开 兄弟 |
[03:35] | Do not be too dismissive of the supernatural world, Yoshi. | 不要蔑视超自然世界的力量 良 |
[03:40] | There are many dimensions, | 有很多次元 |
[03:42] | many beings that permeate what we call reality. | 很多生物弥漫在现实中 |
[03:46] | My apologies, Father. | 对不起 父亲 |
[03:48] | Please continue, Saki. | 请继续 佐崎 |
[03:51] | Let us hear more of this interesting tale. | 来听听这个故事 |
[03:53] | Do not mock me, Yoshi. | 别嘲笑我 良 |
[03:55] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[03:58] | Some legends say when the yokai arrives, | 传说中妖怪现身 |
[04:02] | tragedy is sure to follow. | 乃是凶兆 |
[04:06] | Dudes, these yokai sound like trouble. | 兄弟们 这妖怪听起来不是好东西 |
[04:09] | He’s talking about us, genius. | 他说的是我们 你个蠢货 |
[04:11] | Yokai are mythical Japanese monsters. | 妖怪是传说中的日本怪兽 |
[04:17] | I tell you, Yoshi, we all saw them. | 听我说 良 我们都看到了 |
[04:21] | It reminds me of the yokai friends we invented as children. | 让我想起了我们小时候造出来的妖怪朋友 |
[04:24] | Remember, Saki? | 记得吗 佐崎 |
[04:29] | You never listen to me. | 你总是不听我的话 |
[04:30] | Just like… Tang Shen. | 就像…唐莘 |
[04:33] | Yet again you speak of Shen? | 你居然还敢提到莘 |
[04:36] | You care nothing for her. | 你根本不在乎她 |
[04:37] | Only for the clan, only for yourself. | 只在乎宗派 只在乎自己 |
[04:50] | That is not true, brother. | 不是这样的 兄弟 |
[04:53] | I have always been there for you. | 我一直陪着你 |
[05:01] | What? | 什么 |
[05:12] | We haven’t had any real food in days. | 我们已经几天没吃食物了 |
[05:15] | A turtle can’t live on berries alone, bros. | 乌龟光吃果子可活不下去 兄弟们 |
[05:18] | I’m feeling weak. | 我浑身无力 |
[05:20] | Is Renet ever gonna find us and bring us home? | 瑞奈特什么时候能找到我们 带我们回家 |
[05:22] | Seriously. I hate time travel. | 我真的好讨厌穿越 |
[05:25] | I’ve been giving it some thought. | 我一直在想 |
[05:26] | Kinda seems like more than just coincidence we’re here, right? | 我觉得我们在这里不是巧合 |
[05:29] | Well, the odds we’re in this exact time and place | 我们完全偶然出现在一个地点的概率是 |
[05:32] | by sheer accident is like 879 quintillion to 1. | 879*10^18分之一 |
[05:35] | But if we’re here for a reason, what is it? | 那我们来这里的理由到底是什么 |
[05:43] | Beautiful night, isn’t it? | 今晚真美 |
[05:46] | It is nights like this that I realize how lucky I am | 在这种夜晚 我就会觉得能拥有你和美和 |
[05:50] | to have you and little Miwa. | 真的是太幸运了 |
[05:56] | Yoshi, let’s leave this place. | 良 我们离开吧 |
[05:58] | Move away from here. | 远走高飞 |
[06:00] | I’ve always wanted to visit America. | 我一直很想去美国 |
[06:02] | – New York City. – Shen… | -纽约 -小莘 |
[06:04] | I have many responsibilities. | 我肩上责任太多 |
[06:07] | You know this. | 你知道的 |
[06:08] | With father being ill, the dojo… | 父亲病重 道场… |
[06:10] | The dojo–when are you going to leave that life behind? | 道场 你什么时候才能放开这些 |
[06:14] | This is the last clan of its kind. | 这是滨户派最后一支了 |
[06:17] | And that is why it must endure. | 所以必须流传下去 |
[06:20] | Must I explain this again? | 一定要我再解释一次吗 |
[06:22] | Ninjas have no more place in this world. | 忍者已经无处立足 |
[06:25] | You must decide. This is no life for Miwa. | 你必须决定好 这生活不适合美和 |
[06:29] | If she ever followed your path… | 如果她步你的后尘 |
[06:32] | Shen! | 小莘 |
[06:34] | Let me walk you home. | 我送你回家 |
[06:35] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[06:37] | I always have. | 一向如此 |
[06:45] | So hungry. | 好饿啊 |
[06:50] | What the heck are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[06:51] | Baking a pizza. | 做披萨 |
[06:54] | Berries, spider eggs, and worms on a thin slice of bark, | 果子 蜘蛛卵 还有树皮上的小虫子 |
[06:58] | covered in mud sauce. | 沾着泥巴酱 |
[07:01] | Here, Raph, try a bite. | 拉斐 你来尝尝 |
[07:13] | Yokai! | 妖怪 |
[07:17] | It’s okay, it’s okay, we’re not gonna hurt you. | 没关系 我们不会伤害你 |
[07:20] | Yeah, we’re friendly yokai. | 我们是友好的妖怪 |
[07:22] | Check out the cute eyes. | 看我可爱的眼神 |
[07:38] | Mikey, we need an exit. | 麦奇 我们需要离开 |
[07:40] | I’m out of smoke bombs, dude. | 我没有烟雾弹了 |
[07:49] | Fear not, Shen. | 别害怕 小莘 |
[07:50] | I will destroy these wretched monsters. | 我会毁掉这些邪恶的怪物 |
[08:06] | Now’s our chance. | 抓住这个机会 |
[08:07] | We can change the future. We can take Shredder down. | 我们可以改变未来 我们可以打败施莱德 |
[08:10] | No! We can’t mess with time. | 不行 不能轻举妄动 |
[08:13] | Worse stuff could happen! | 可能会导致更糟糕的情况 |
[08:27] | Are you all right, Shen? | 你还好吗 小莘 |
[08:28] | Yes, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[08:31] | I would never let anything hurt you. | 我不会让你受到任何伤害 |
[08:35] | I overheard your conversation with Yoshi. | 我听到了你跟良的对话 |
[08:39] | It is futile, you know. | 没用的 你知道吗 |
[08:41] | He will never leave the clan. | 他绝不会离开宗派 |
[08:44] | Perhaps you speak the truth. | 也许你说得对 |
[08:47] | Shen, take me back. | 小莘 带我回去 |
[08:50] | I will help you take care of Miwa. | 我会帮你照顾美和 |
[08:52] | We will go to New York together, the three of us. | 我们一起去纽约 我们三个人 |
[08:56] | I’m a different man than the one you once knew. | 我已经不是你印象中的我了 |
[09:01] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[09:17] | Young Oroku Saki is kind of a good guy, right? | 年轻的小禄佐崎还算是个好人 |
[09:19] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吧 |
[09:21] | He’s a total creep. | 分明就是变态 |
[09:22] | Maybe we should take Shredder down. | 也许我们应该拿下施莱德 |
[09:24] | If we interfere with history, | 如果改变历史 |
[09:25] | Splinter will never move to New York | 也许斯普林特就不会去纽约 |
[09:27] | and buy four baby turtles. | 买四只龟宝宝了 |
[09:28] | And then who’s gonna stop the Kraang invasion, | 那样谁来阻止克朗入侵 |
[09:31] | and save all of New York? Huh? | 拯救纽约呢 |
[09:33] | But we’ve already interfered with history. | 但我们已经改变了历史 |
[09:35] | Shredder just saved Tang Shen from four monsters. Us! | 施莱德从我们这四个怪物手里救下了小莘 |
[09:40] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[09:45] | Casey’s picture is fading away…like we never knew him. | 照片里的凯西在消失 好像从未出现过 |
[09:48] | Time is already being altered. | 历史已经在改变了 |
[09:51] | It’s just like that movie! | 就像那部电影 |
[09:52] | We’re doomed, dudes! Doooomed! | 我们完了 完了 |
[09:56] | Calm down, man! | 冷静点 兄弟 |
[09:57] | We just gotta make sure that Tang Shen | 我们只要保证唐莘 |
[09:59] | doesn’t like Oroku Saki. | 不会爱上小禄佐崎 |
[10:01] | We have to convince her he’s the evil jerk | 我们必须告诉她 他是个混蛋 |
[10:03] | we all know and hate, so history stays on course. | 我们都很讨厌他 这样历史就不会改变了 |
[10:07] | Hajime! | 开始 |
[10:16] | I saw you with her last night in the woods, brother. | 昨晚我看到你跟她在树林里了 |
[10:18] | What did you say to Shen? | 你跟小莘说什么了 |
[10:23] | What concern is it of yours, Yoshi? | 这关你什么事 良 |
[10:26] | Shen is my concern, Saki. | 莘关我的事 佐崎 |
[10:48] | Enough! | 够了 |
[10:51] | End this now. You are brothers. | 不要打了 你们是兄弟 |
[10:57] | Act like brothers. | 要有个兄弟样子 |
[11:06] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[11:11] | Tang Shen! | 唐莘 |
[11:13] | Tang Shen. | 唐莘 |
[11:14] | – Hold on. – We come in peace. | -等一下 -我们没有恶意 |
[11:30] | It’s okay, Tang Shen. | 没事的 唐莘 |
[11:31] | We promise we won’t hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你 |
[11:33] | Are you aliens or yokai? | 你们是外星人还是妖怪 |
[11:36] | We’re, um, friendly yokai, Shen. | 我们是 友好的妖怪 莘 |
[11:38] | We need to talk to you. | 我们需要跟你谈谈 |
[11:42] | I was raised in Fukuoka but my grandfather is Chinese. | 我在福冈长大 但我祖父是中国人 |
[11:47] | I moved here to be closer to Yoshi. | 我搬来这里是为了利良近点 |
[11:49] | I’ve heard yokai are always hungry. | 我听说妖怪一直会很饿 |
[11:52] | That’s why I made a meal all kappas love. | 所以我做了所有河童都喜欢吃的东西 |
[11:55] | Kappa? What’s a kappa? | 河童 河童是什么 |
[11:57] | Turtle yokai. | 乌龟妖怪 |
[11:59] | And your favorite food is cucumber. | 而且你们最喜欢的食物是黄瓜 |
[12:01] | At least that’s what the legends say. | 至少传说中是这样的 |
[12:03] | Cucumber? Little known fact– our favorite food is pizza. | 什么黄瓜 告诉你吧 我们最爱吃的是披萨 |
[12:08] | Thick crust, thin crust, no crust–hook a Turtle up! | 厚饼薄饼不要饼 都是乌龟的最爱 |
[12:12] | My grandmother told me the story of a kappa | 我祖母给我讲了河童的故事 |
[12:14] | that came out of the river as a young girl was fetching water. | 河童在一个小姑娘打水时从河里出来 |
[12:18] | The kappa terrified her. | 把小姑娘吓坏了 |
[12:20] | But the girl always carried cucumbers with her | 但是那个小姑娘总是随身带着黄瓜 |
[12:23] | to ward off yokai. | 给妖怪吃 |
[12:24] | The kappa was so thankful, it told her of a great hurricane | 河童很感激 于是告诉她将有一场飓风 |
[12:28] | that would devastate her village. | 毁灭她的村庄 |
[12:30] | It saved her people. | 河童救了她们全村的人 |
[12:32] | That’s right, and we want to save you, Tang Shen. | 没错 我们也想救你 唐莘 |
[12:36] | Which is why we, um, Kappa– have come to talk. | 所以我们 妖怪 才来找你 |
[12:39] | We also bring you, um, dire news. | 我们也有可怕的消息要告诉你 |
[12:42] | You can’t leave Hamato Yoshi. | 你不能离开滨户良 |
[12:44] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[12:45] | Oroku Saki is evil. | 小禄佐崎是坏人 |
[12:48] | No. Saki is a good man. | 不 佐崎是好人 |
[12:50] | If you choose Oroku Saki, | 如果你选择小禄佐崎 |
[12:52] | the world itself could be at risk. | 整个世界都会有危险 |
[12:54] | Take it from us, the kappa brothers. | 相信我们河童兄弟吧 |
[12:58] | Yoshi is too dedicated to ninjitsu to raise a family. | 良太专注忍者术 不适合养家 |
[13:02] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[13:03] | Splinter loves little Miwa. | 斯普林特爱小美和 |
[13:05] | She’s so cute! | 她这么可爱 |
[13:10] | I don’t know who I will choose. | 我不知道应该选谁 |
[13:12] | I must do what’s right for my daughter. | 我必须为我的女儿着想 |
[13:15] | Follow your heart, Shen. | 听从你的心声 莘 |
[13:16] | You know who the better man is. | 你知道谁更好 |
[13:22] | Please, let me get you more cucumbers. | 我再给你们准备些黄瓜吧 |
[13:28] | Leo? | 李奥 |
[13:33] | What’s the plan now? | 现在怎么办 |
[13:35] | The only noble thing we can do is finish Shredder… | 我们能做的唯一正义之事就是杀了施莱德 |
[13:38] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[13:46] | The Hamato Clan has gotten weak. | 滨户派已经没落 |
[13:48] | It is rotting from the inside. | 它从内部开始腐坏了 |
[13:51] | The Foot was the oldest of all ninja clans. | 大脚帮是所有忍者帮派中最古老的 |
[13:55] | But it was wiped out by Hamato Yuuta | 但是却被滨户裕太灭门 |
[13:57] | when he slain its master, Oroku Keiji… | 他杀了帮主小禄启司 |
[14:01] | my father. | 我的父亲 |
[14:05] | I was adopted by the Hamato Clan as an infant. | 我自婴儿时便被滨户派收养 |
[14:09] | Raised by my enemy in ignorance. | 无知地被我的敌人养大 |
[14:12] | I will have my revenge on them all! | 我要让他们都付出代价 |
[14:38] | Yokai. | 妖怪 |
[14:40] | Finish them, quickly. | 快点杀掉他们 |
[14:42] | I have business to attend to. | 我还有事要办 |
[14:54] | I am sorry, Shen. | 对不起 莘 |
[14:56] | You and Miwa are my life. | 你和美和是我的生命 |
[14:59] | Without you, I am a shadow. | 没有你们 我就是行尸走肉 |
[15:01] | Yoshi, I understand your loyalty to the clan. | 良 你忠于滨户派 我懂 |
[15:05] | Father is growing worse. | 父亲病情越来越重 |
[15:07] | The dojo is all we have left. | 除了道场我们什么都没有了 |
[15:12] | You have so much more than that, Yoshi. | 你还有很多东西 良 |
[15:16] | My love for you and Miwa burns inside my heart… | 我对你和美和的爱如火焰般燃烧 |
[15:20] | brighter than all the stars in the universe. | 比整个宇宙的星星在一起都亮 |
[15:22] | Pathetic. I will not abide by this dishonor. | 可悲 真是令人蒙羞 |
[15:26] | Saki. | 佐崎 |
[15:28] | Shen, I ask you one last time. | 莘 我最后一次问你 |
[15:32] | Make the right choice. | 做出正确的选择 |
[15:34] | I have already made it. | 我已经决定了 |
[15:38] | Take Miwa and go, Shen. | 带美和走 莘 |
[15:39] | But, Yoshi, Saki, please! | 良 佐崎 求你们 |
[15:42] | You are brothers. | 你们是兄弟啊 |
[15:44] | No, we were never blood. | 不 我们不是亲兄弟 |
[15:48] | Shen, go…now. | 莘 马上走 |
[16:04] | How can one love and hate someone so fiercely? | 一个人怎能对另一个人如此爱恨交加 |
[16:09] | If your desire is to fall by my hand, brother… | 如果你想死在我手里 兄弟 |
[16:12] | so be it. | 那就来吧 |
[16:37] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[16:48] | I’m starting to get a taste for these things. | 我开始觉得这个好吃了呢 |
[16:51] | That’s right, ninja. | 没错 忍者 |
[16:53] | We yokai will steal all of your souls… | 我们妖怪会把你们的灵魂都偷走 |
[16:56] | through your butt! | 从你们的屁股里 |
[17:07] | Through your butt? | 从你们的屁股里 |
[17:09] | What? That comes from real Japanese legend. | 怎么 日本传说中就是这样的 |
[17:11] | Come on, let’s head for the dojo. | 快 我们去道场 |
[17:21] | We were raised together, Saki. | 我们从小一起长大 佐崎 |
[17:23] | Do not make me fight you. | 不要逼我跟你打 |
[17:25] | How could I not after so many lies? | 你们骗了我那么多 我怎么能放过你们 |
[17:28] | After so much dishonor? | 你们让我那样蒙羞 |
[17:33] | You only dishonor yourself. | 只有你自己让自己蒙羞 |
[17:35] | You were always jealous. Always scheming. | 你一向嫉妒 一向诡计多端 |
[17:38] | Always filled with hate. | 一向心怀怨恨 |
[17:51] | Guys, you see that? | 兄弟们 看到了吗 |
[17:53] | Fire! | 着火了 |
[17:55] | Please, brother, do not make me do this! | 兄弟 不要逼我 |
[18:13] | Saki, this whole place is coming down. | 佐崎 这里快被烧毁了 |
[18:15] | Then we shall both perish here. | 那我们就同归于尽吧 |
[18:26] | Tang Shen! | 唐莘 |
[18:28] | Shen, wait! | 莘 等等 |
[18:31] | We have to get in there. | 我们得进去 |
[18:49] | Please, stop! | 求你 住手 |
[18:56] | Shen! | 莘 |
[19:16] | You will be mine to care for now, little one. | 以后就由我照顾你了 孩子 |
[19:21] | I will call you Karai. | 我给你取名卡莱 |
[19:26] | Splinter! | 斯普林特 |
[19:48] | Shen! | 莘 |
[20:06] | Everything’s back to normal…finally. | 终于一切回归正常了 |
[20:09] | Except for the part where we’re stuck | 除了我们被困在离家 |
[20:11] | thousands of miles from home and 16 years in the past! | 千里之外的地方 还且还倒退了十六年 |
[20:14] | We might as well get used to it, guys. | 还是早点习惯为好 兄弟们 |
[20:16] | Maybe being a yokai won’t be so bad. | 或许当妖怪也不是坏事 |
[20:29] | Yes! Finally, I found you. | 太好了 终于找到你们了 |
[20:31] | Renet! | 瑞奈特 |
[20:33] | It’s good to see you too, Mikey. | 我也很高兴见到你 麦奇 |
[20:34] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[20:36] | We’ve been stuck here for days! | 我们都被困在这里好多天了 |
[20:37] | It’s not my fault, seriously. | 真的不能怪我 |
[20:39] | I’ve spent, like, the last six months | 我近半年的时间 |
[20:41] | trying to hunt you guys down. | 都在找你们 |
[20:43] | Why? Why did we have to come here? | 为什么 我们为什么来了这里 |
[20:46] | Of all times? Of all places? | 世界那么大 时间那么久 |
[20:49] | It was the scepter. It brought you here… | 是因为权杖 它把你们带来这里 |
[20:52] | to make sure Splinter survived. | 是想确保斯普林特活下来 |
[20:55] | Wait. So it’s always been this way? | 等等 所以一直都是这样吗 |
[20:58] | We were always destined to come here in time | 我们注定要来这个时间的这里 |
[21:00] | and save Splinter’s life? | 救斯普林特一命吗 |
[21:03] | Can you just take us home now? | 能快把我们带回家吗 |
[21:05] | My head is starting to hurt. | 我头开始疼了 |
[21:07] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[21:08] | Future New York, here we come. | 未来的纽约 我们来了 |
[21:19] | Will we ever see you again, Renet? | 我们还会再见面吗 瑞奈特 |
[21:21] | Let’s hope not. | 还是不要了 |
[21:23] | Maybe some day, Michelangelo. | 或许会吧 米开朗琪罗 |
[21:29] | Good-bye, Turtle Warriors. | 再见 神龟勇士 |
[21:31] | See you in history! | 历史中再见 |
[21:37] | Let’s go home, guys. | 我们回家 兄弟们 |
[21:39] | It’ll be good to see Master Splinter. | 见到斯普林特大师一定会很开心 |