时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Okay, hmm, some hydroxyphenyl propionic acid, | 好 来点羟基苯基丙酸 |
[00:04] | one drop of glutathione. | 一滴谷胱甘肽 |
[00:09] | Whoa, sweet! Yoo! | 太赞 |
[00:12] | Where’d you get all the cool toys, Don? | 这些神奇的玩具都是哪里来的 多尼 |
[00:15] | They’re not toys, Mikey. | 这些不是玩具 麦奇 |
[00:17] | It’s a trophy shelf. They’re… | 这是奖杯架 这些… |
[00:19] | collectibles. | 是收藏品 |
[00:20] | Is this the Kraang Mind Control thingy? | 这是克朗用来精神控制的玩意儿吗 |
[00:25] | Don’t mess with that! | 别鼓捣那个 |
[00:26] | I’m trying to figure out how to reverse engineer this Brain Worm. | 我在想办法如何反向控制这些噬脑虫 |
[00:29] | Ooh, the Creep. | 怪物 |
[00:32] | Remember when he turned Raph into a plant? | 还记得他把拉斐变成了植物吗 |
[00:34] | Ha! Good times. | 过去真美好 |
[00:38] | Oh, yeah! Snakeweed’s Claw. | 蛇草爪 |
[00:40] | And isn’t this Slash’s spike? | 这不是斯莱士的钉子吗 |
[00:42] | And, of course, the Ob-tur–obculum– | 当然了 这是旋…秘…卷… |
[00:45] | Uh, the dream book. Ooh! And– | 梦之书 还有… |
[00:48] | Mikey, I’m trying to work! | 麦奇 我在工作呢 |
[01:00] | Great, now look what you did. | 太好了 瞧瞧你做了什么 |
[01:02] | Sorry, D. You okay? | 对不起 多尼 你没事吧 |
[01:04] | I’m fine… | 我没事… |
[01:05] | except you ruined days of work. | 但是你毁了我好多天的心血 |
[01:08] | I’m gonna get some antiseptic. | 我要去拿一些消毒剂 |
[01:10] | Do not touch anything! | 什么都别碰 |
[01:14] | You can count on me, bro. | 你就放心吧 兄弟 |
[01:16] | Won’t touch a thing. | 我什么都不会碰的 |
[01:19] | Well, except for this. | 除了这个 |
[01:20] | Whoa! And that! | 还有那个 |
[01:21] | Oh, snap! And that! | 接住了 还有那个 |
[01:26] | Got it! | 搞定 |
[01:35] | Good thing I have my phonographic memory. | 还好我有图像式记忆力 |
[01:38] | That wasn’t as bad as it could have been. | 还好没有出什么大乱子 |
[01:39] | Nice work, Mikey. | 干得漂亮 麦奇 |
[01:41] | You da man. | 你最棒了 |
[01:49] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:51] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:54] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:56] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:58] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:00] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:03] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:05] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:07] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:09] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:11] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:13] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:20] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:21] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:24] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:26] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:28] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:30] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:32] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:34] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:37] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:39] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:41] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:43] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:01] | Your skills are much improved, April. | 你的技艺精湛了不少 爱普莉尔 |
[03:03] | Now, see if you can defend yourself against Leonardo. | 现在来看看你能不能抵挡李奥纳多的攻击 |
[03:07] | Hmm. Don’t think I’m going easy on you this time, April. | 别以为我这次会手下留情哦 爱普莉尔 |
[03:10] | Fine by me. Bring it on! | 我可不怕 来吧 |
[03:12] | Hajime! | 准备 |
[03:16] | Two against one, huh? | 二对一是吧 |
[03:17] | I can take you with my head in my shell. | 我缩到壳里都能干掉你 |
[04:05] | Okay, Raph, mercy. | 拉斐 行行好 |
[04:06] | White flag! I surrender! | 我举白旗投降 |
[04:08] | Wow, Donnie, I thought you had me there for a second, | 多尼 我还以为你能占点上风呢 |
[04:10] | but that was just embarrassing. | 这也太尴尬了 |
[04:17] | You hesitated, Donatello. | 你犹豫了 多纳泰罗 |
[04:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:20] | I know I should have countered, | 我知道我应该反击 |
[04:21] | but I-I guess I just drew a blank. | 但是我想当时突然一片空白 |
[04:25] | You okay, Donnie? | 你没事吧 多尼 |
[04:27] | I thought a little training would clear my head. | 我还以为训练可以理清我的思绪 |
[04:30] | I can’t figure out this brain worm solution for Karai. | 我想不出该怎么解决卡莱的噬脑虫问题 |
[04:34] | – Anything I can do? – Yeah, maybe. | -我能帮忙吗 -也许吧 |
[04:36] | I could use a fresh sample of your DNA. | 你的基因样本可能有用 |
[04:41] | But how did… Mikey! | 但怎么会…麦奇 |
[04:44] | It jumped off the shelf on its own! | 它自己从架子上蹦了下来 |
[04:48] | What the– | 搞什… |
[04:51] | Okay, I totally didn’t do this. | 这绝对不是我干的 |
[04:53] | At least I don’t think I did this. | 至少我觉得不是我干的 |
[04:55] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[04:58] | Uh, I can help you clean it up. | 我可以帮你清理干净 |
[05:00] | I won’t break anything, promise. | 我不会搞破坏的 我保证 |
[05:05] | The stuff that is the stuff must be picked up, | 这东西是这东西 必须整理好 |
[05:07] | or that which is known as Donatello’s head will explode. | 不然多纳泰罗的脑袋就会炸开来 |
[05:12] | Real funny. | 真好笑 |
[05:13] | Just don’t break anything else, Raph. | 别再把别的东西弄坏了 拉斐 |
[05:14] | Or spill anything or drop anything or– | 或者弄撒 弄掉… |
[05:16] | You just called me Raph, dude. | 你刚叫我拉斐 兄弟 |
[05:18] | I’m Mikey. | 我是麦奇 |
[05:20] | I did? | 是吗 |
[05:21] | I–Whatever. | 我…随便啦 |
[05:22] | Just–just keep cleaning, Mikey. | 继续打扫吧 麦奇 |
[05:26] | You okay, D? | 你没事吧 多尼 |
[05:28] | I’m fine. Why? | 我没事 怎么了 |
[05:29] | Because you’re holding the broom upside down. | 因为你把扫帚拿反了 |
[05:33] | Huh. Yeah. I-I meant to do that. | 我知道 我是故意的 |
[05:36] | It’s just– I have a bad headache. | 只不过…我的头真的很痛 |
[05:39] | Let me get you some ice. | 我给你拿点冰块 |
[05:41] | Just sit for a sec. | 你坐一会 |
[05:49] | Thanks, Ice Cream Kitty. | 谢谢你 冰淇淋猫咪 |
[05:51] | Is everything all right, April? | 没事吧 爱普莉尔 |
[05:54] | I’m not sure, Sensei. | 我也不确定 老师 |
[05:56] | I sense something’s wrong with Donnie, | 我觉得多尼有点不对劲 |
[05:57] | but I can’t figure it out. | 但我也说不出来 |
[05:59] | Maybe he’s just distracted. | 也许他只是有点心烦 |
[06:03] | Donatello often puts too much burden on himself. | 多纳泰罗总是自己承担过多压力 |
[06:07] | Sometimes the best solution only arrives | 有时候你只有退一步 |
[06:10] | when you take a step back from the problem. | 才能想到最佳的解决办法 |
[06:12] | Thanks, Master Splinter. | 谢谢你 斯普林特大师 |
[06:16] | Please close the freezer. | 请关上冰箱 |
[06:18] | Ice Cream Kitty is beginning to melt. | 冰淇淋猫咪快融化了 |
[06:36] | The Creep? | 怪物 |
[06:47] | Guys! Aah! | 伙计们 |
[06:56] | – You! – The Creep is back? | -你 -怪物回来了 |
[07:05] | How is that freak back? | 这个怪物怎么回来了 |
[07:07] | All right, Creep, | 好了 怪物 |
[07:08] | you want some of our mutagen? | 你想来点变异原吗 |
[07:10] | Then how about– – | 不如… |
[07:13] | What’s it doing? | 它在干什么 |
[07:14] | I don’t know, but it’s freaking me out, dudes. | 我不知道 但是怪瘆人的 |
[07:33] | Is everyone okay? | 大家没事吧 |
[07:34] | Hai, Sensei. | 没事 老师 |
[07:41] | That Creep… | 那个怪物 |
[07:42] | must be what trashed the lab. | 肯定是它毁掉了实验室 |
[07:44] | How’d it get out? | 它怎么逃出来的 |
[07:47] | – Mikey! – Mikey! | -麦奇 -麦奇 |
[07:48] | It wasn’t my fault! | 不是我的错 |
[07:50] | Are you guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[07:52] | I think so. But the Creep’s gone. | 应该没事 但是怪物逃跑了 |
[07:57] | Yeah, and I think it took something from the toy shelf. | 是啊 我觉得他还从玩具架上拿走了点东西 |
[08:00] | That Snakeweed Claw is gone! | 蛇草爪不见了 |
[08:03] | What would it want that for? | 它要那个东西干什么 |
[08:05] | I got a bad feeling I know why. | 我有种不好的预感 我知道为什么 |
[08:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:13] | What were we talking about again? | 我们在说什么来着 |
[08:31] | Okay, Donnie, focus. | 多尼 集中注意力 |
[08:33] | We need to find the Creep. | 我们要找到怪物 |
[08:34] | The Creep is back? | 怪物回来了吗 |
[08:35] | Oh, man, my experiment. | 天 我的实验 |
[08:38] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[08:39] | You’re acting more spaced out than Mikey. | 你表现得比麦奇还要脱线 |
[08:42] | Isn’t that the brain worm serum you were working on? | 这不是你在研究的噬脑虫血清吗 |
[08:45] | It was until Mikey ruined it… | 是啊 但后来麦奇毁了它… |
[08:49] | And spilled some on me. | 还撒了一点在我身上 |
[08:50] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间讨论这个 |
[08:51] | We got to find that thing. | 我们得找到那歌怪物 |
[08:56] | The trail is starting to run cold. | 足迹越来越不明显了 |
[08:57] | What do you got, Donnie? | 你有什么发现 多尼 |
[09:01] | Is that a video game? | 这是电子游戏吗 |
[09:03] | What the heck are you doing, man? | 你到底在干什么 伙计 |
[09:05] | Just use your ooze scanner. | 用一下你的液体扫描镜 |
[09:07] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[09:08] | I don’t– I’m not getting a signal. | 我不…我接受不到信号 |
[09:11] | Why won’t this thing work? | 这玩意怎么没用 |
[09:13] | Wait. Donnie said Mikey spilled that brain stuff on him, right? | 等等 多尼说麦奇把那种液体撒到他身上了对吗 |
[09:16] | It affected the Creep somehow. | 不知道为什么也影响到了怪物 |
[09:18] | Did you see that weird look it gave us? | 你看到它看我们的那种奇怪的眼神了吗 |
[09:20] | Yeah, he didn’t look like his usual mindless sack of grass self. | 是啊 它的眼神不像平常那样蠢笨 |
[09:25] | But if it made the Creep smarter, | 但如果这让怪物更加聪明 |
[09:27] | – why is Donnie getting– – I got it! | -那为什么多尼… -找到了 |
[09:33] | Donnie, have you lost your mind? | 多尼 你疯了吗 |
[09:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:36] | Guys, the Creep’s going north on Bleecker, | 伙计们 怪物在布利克街往北走 |
[09:38] | just a block away. | 就在一个街区外 |
[09:39] | Raph, Mikey, you’re with me. | 拉斐 麦奇 你们跟我来 |
[09:41] | April, keep an eye on Donnie. | 爱普莉尔 你看住多尼 |
[09:47] | We got to get this thing moving. | 我们得重新发动这辆车 |
[09:48] | Can you remember what you did? | 你还记得怎么发动吗 |
[09:51] | Uh, no idea. | 不知道 |
[09:53] | How hard could it be? | 能有多难呢 |
[09:59] | That wasn’t– | 也没… |
[10:01] | Donnie? | 多尼 |
[10:03] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[10:07] | Remember, team, don’t let the Creep touch you. | 大家记住 不要让怪物碰到 |
[10:10] | No kidding. | 放心 |
[10:30] | The Snakeweed Claw. | 蛇草爪 |
[10:33] | Hey, guys. What up– | 各位 怎么… |
[10:37] | This looks bad. | 情况不妙 |
[10:39] | Whoa. The Creep made a– | 怪物造出了一个… |
[10:41] | Son of Snakeweed! | 蛇草的儿子 |
[10:42] | That’s what I was gonna name it. | 我本来想那么命名的 |
[10:54] | Where do these guys–Aah!– come from? | 这些东西是…哪里来的 |
[10:58] | They’re working together. | 他们在合作 |
[11:00] | Just like in Swamp Creatures 2: Electric Swampaloo! | 就像《沼泽怪物2:电子沼泽怪》里一样 |
[11:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:42] | Give me your best shot. | 把你最厉害的招数使出来吧 |
[11:50] | Everyone, back to the Shellraiser. | 大家撤退 回御风战车 |
[11:54] | I-I don’t understand. I can’t think of anything. | 我不懂你说什么 我无法思考 |
[11:57] | If the Creep is after mutagen, | 如果怪物的目标是变异原 |
[11:59] | maybe we can bait it into a trap. | 或许我们可以把他引到陷阱里 |
[12:01] | That’s actually a good idea, Mikey. | 这主意不错 麦奇 |
[12:03] | Yeah, but we got to use ourselves as bait. | 是 但我们得拿自己当诱饵 |
[12:08] | Leo, thank goodness. Donnie’s gone. | 李奥 谢天谢地 多尼不见了 |
[12:10] | We got him. We’re on our way. | 他跟我们在一起 我们马上回去 |
[12:12] | You got the Shellraiser working? | 你发动御风战车了吗 |
[12:15] | Mikey, what’s going on? | 麦奇 怎么回事 |
[12:17] | Shellax. Just stay put here, bro. | 放松 你在这里等着 兄弟 |
[12:20] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:21] | Come on, creepy Creep! | 来啊 吓人的怪物 |
[12:31] | Squirrel! | 松鼠 |
[12:32] | The alley! Draw them into the alley. | 巷子里 把他们引进巷子里 |
[12:34] | Come on, salad face. This way. | 来啊 沙拉脸 这边来啊 |
[12:38] | Come on! Come get some! | 来啊 来抓我们啊 |
[12:43] | Over here, swamp creatures! | 这边 沼泽怪物 |
[12:45] | April, now! | 爱普莉尔 发动 |
[12:50] | I like French fries! | 我喜欢吃炸薯条 |
[12:52] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[13:07] | You got stir-fried, sons. | 这下被烧了吧 儿子们 |
[13:10] | Guess I better get that learner’s permit soon. | 我还是快点考出驾照来为好 |
[13:13] | No worries, April. | 没事 爱普莉尔 |
[13:14] | The Shellraiser’s seen worse. | 御风战车经历过更糟糕的情况呢 |
[13:15] | It’s not the Shellraiser I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是御风战车 |
[13:18] | Wow, look at that fire. | 快看这大火 |
[13:20] | Hey, you guys want to toast some marshmallows? | 你们想烤棉花糖吃吗 |
[13:23] | Oh, man. Let’s get Donnie back home, | 天呐 我们带多尼回家 |
[13:25] | asap. | 尽快 |
[13:39] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[13:40] | He’s getting worse every minute. | 他的情况越来越糟糕了 |
[13:43] | When did we get a tire swing? | 我们什么时候有轮胎秋千了 |
[13:45] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[13:47] | Yeah, and the only one of us that can figure out | 可唯一能搞清楚多尼是怎么回事的人 |
[13:48] | what’s wrong with Donnie is Donnie. | 就只有多尼啊 |
[13:55] | If we knew what was in that brain worm solution, | 如果我们知道那种噬脑虫解药是什么成分 |
[13:57] | maybe we could figure out how to reverse it. | 或许我们可以逆转药效 |
[14:02] | It’s my fault Donnie got splashed with that brain juice. | 都怪我多尼才沾到了那种脑液 |
[14:05] | I’m not kidding! | 我是认真的 |
[14:07] | Got to make it right. | 我得补救 |
[14:08] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[14:11] | Okay, what did he do? | 他做了什么呢 |
[14:22] | What do you think, Master Splinter? | 你怎么看 斯普林特大师 |
[14:24] | It is possible whatever caused it | 导致他如此的东西 |
[14:26] | could be the solution to curing it. | 或许就是能治好他的东西 |
[14:28] | Perhaps meditation could help him. | 或许冥想能帮到他 |
[14:31] | The snow cats are stealing the power of my brain! | 雪猫咪在偷取我的脑力 |
[14:35] | We’re doomed! | 我们完蛋了 |
[14:36] | I’m melting! Melting! | 我要化了 要化了 |
[14:40] | A lot of meditation. | 要大量冥想 |
[14:44] | Even Mikey’s a genius compared to him. | 跟他相比 麦奇都是天才 |
[14:46] | Wait. Where is Mikey? | 等等 麦奇呢 |
[14:53] | And one pepperoni for flavor. | 再加一片香肠调味 |
[14:59] | Check it out, guys! | 你们看 各位 |
[15:00] | Brain juice for Donnie! | 给多尼的脑液 |
[15:01] | Mmm, delicious! | 很美味哦 |
[15:03] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[15:04] | You have no idea what that could do to him. | 给他喝了万一后果很严重怎么办 |
[15:06] | I know you guys think Donnie’s the only one | 我知道你们认为只有多尼 |
[15:08] | that knows science-y stuff, but I pay attention. | 才擅长科学的东西 但我也注意学了 |
[15:11] | Remember that freaky mutant wasp? | 还记得那只吓人的变异黄蜂吗 |
[15:13] | This is a whole other thing, Mikey! | 这件事不一样 麦奇 |
[15:16] | Mmm, pizza shake. | 披萨奶昔哎 |
[15:19] | – No, wait! – Donnie! | -不要喝 -多尼 |
[15:25] | – Donnie? – Say something. | -多尼 -说话啊 |
[15:31] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[15:36] | Earthquake! | 地震啦 |
[15:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:52] | Guys, I think we made it worse. | 各位 我们好像让情况更糟糕了 |
[16:05] | I want to see! I want to see! | 我要看 我要看 |
[16:11] | The Creep and Snakeweed have combined into… | 怪物和蛇草结合成了… |
[16:14] | Creepweed! | 怪物蛇草 |
[16:19] | This is bad. | 大事不妙 |
[16:20] | We need Donnie for something like this. | 这种情况我们需要多尼来处理 |
[16:22] | Unfortunately someone made him dumber than himself. | 可有人却把他变得更傻了 |
[16:29] | It’s like Creepweed is making the city | 怪物蛇草好像要把整座城市 |
[16:30] | its own giant plant food buffet. | 变成他自己的超级自助餐 |
[16:33] | Just like in Swamp Creatures 8: Swamp-Man Takes Manhattan! | 就像《沼泽怪物8:沼泽人占领曼哈顿》里一样 |
[16:40] | Are we gardeners or ninjas? | 我们是园丁还是忍者 |
[16:42] | How are we gonna stop that thing? | 我们要怎么阻止那个东西 |
[16:44] | The Party Wagon is still fully loaded. | 派对车仍然整装待发 |
[16:46] | Let’s do this. | 我们行动吧 |
[16:51] | I’ll stay here with Donnie. | 我留下陪着多尼 |
[16:52] | Maybe I can get through to him somehow. | 或许我能想办法让他好起来 |
[16:54] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[16:58] | Sensei, do you think your healing mantra can work on Donnie? | 老师 你的治愈箴言会对多尼管用吗 |
[17:03] | Highly doubtful. | 深表怀疑 |
[17:19] | Look at the people. | 看看这些人 |
[17:20] | Creepweed put them all to sleep. | 怪物蛇草让他们都进入睡眠状态了 |
[17:22] | Quick! Breathing units. | 快 使用内部呼吸装置 |
[17:25] | You got a plan yet? | 你想到计划了吗 |
[17:26] | First we got to free those people | 首先我们要救那些人 |
[17:27] | before Creepweed turns them into plant food. | 免得怪物蛇草把他们变成盘中餐 |
[17:29] | Mikey, you said you wanted to fix this. | 麦奇 你说你想补救 |
[17:31] | – You ready? – Oh, yeah! | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[17:33] | You know it! | 你知道的 |
[17:43] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[17:49] | Meet the Grass Kicker. | 见识一下灭草机的厉害 |
[17:59] | It’s still growing back. Torch that creep! | 还会长出来 烧了那个怪物 |
[18:10] | I think we made it mad. | 我们好像把它惹怒了 |
[18:22] | Guys! | 兄弟们 |
[18:32] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[18:35] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[18:36] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[18:53] | Get away from my brothers! | 不要碰我的兄弟们 |
[18:59] | Mikey! Are you okay? | 麦奇 你没事吧 |
[19:01] | I’m good, bro. | 没事 兄弟 |
[19:03] | Maybe not so good. | 可能也不是没事 |
[19:21] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[19:30] | All right, Creepweed. | 来吧 怪物蛇草 |
[19:32] | Yeah, that’s right. I named you Creepweed! | 没错 我把你命名为怪物蛇草 |
[19:34] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[19:36] | No, huh? Well, too bad. | 不喜欢啊 那你活该了 |
[19:39] | You want me? Come and get me! | 想抓我吗 来啊 |
[20:15] | Get away from him, you extinct digitaria sanguinalis! | 放开他 你这个灭绝的超级恶心丑八怪 |
[20:19] | Donnie? | 多尼 |
[20:20] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[20:21] | Retro-mutagen based weed killer! | 变异原逆转除草剂 |
[20:25] | Come get some. | 来尝尝吧 |
[20:45] | Donnie! You’re back! | 多尼 你好了 |
[20:48] | Your antidote actually worked. | 你做的解药其实管用了 |
[20:50] | It did? I mean, of course it did. | 真的吗 那是当然了 |
[20:53] | Come on. Let’s get the guys out of here | 来 我们快把兄弟们带走 |
[20:55] | before all the people wake up. | 否则这些人要醒了 |
[20:59] | Well, this should keep what’s left of Creepweed secure. | 这样怪物蛇草剩下的部分应该安全了 |
[21:01] | It’s good to have you back, Donnie. | 你回来真好 多尼 |
[21:03] | It’s good to be back. | 能回来真好 |
[21:04] | And thanks for your help, April. | 谢谢你的帮忙 爱普莉尔 |
[21:06] | The Shellraiser thing was kind of embarrassing, | 御风战车的事有点尴尬 |
[21:09] | like Mikey-level embarrassing. | 麦奇水平的那种尴尬 |
[21:13] | I can’t believe Mikey actually came up with the right antidote. | 真不敢相信麦奇竟然想到了解药的配方 |
[21:17] | I guess he really does have a photographic memory. | 看来他确实有图像式记忆力 |
[21:20] | Even the nitrates in the pepperoni acted | 香肠里面的硝酸盐 |
[21:21] | as the perfect reversing agent. | 都是完美逆转剂 |
[21:24] | I owe you big-time, Mikey. | 你帮了我的大忙 麦奇 |
[21:27] | You know, I got to admit, sometimes I can be hard on you | 不得不承认 有时候我对你很苛刻 |
[21:30] | and act like you’re not as smart as me. | 表现得你好像不如我聪明一样 |
[21:31] | No worries, brah. | 没事 兄弟 |
[21:33] | But now I finally understand how you feel all the time. | 但现在我终于明白一直以来你是什么感受了 |
[21:37] | Thanks, Donnie. | 谢谢你 多尼 |
[21:39] | Wait a sec. Donnie! | 等等 多尼 |