时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Captain’s Log, star date…no idea. | 船长日志 星球日期 未知 |
[00:05] | The evil Triceratons, | 邪恶的三角龙 |
[00:07] | a race of aliens from across the galaxy, | 银河系外的邪恶外星人 |
[00:10] | invaded earth. | 入侵了地球 |
[00:13] | They wanted to wipe out their ancient enemy, the Kraang, | 他们想要杀死宿敌 克朗 |
[00:16] | so they unleashed a black hole weapon | 所以他们释放了一个黑洞武器 |
[00:18] | that destroyed both the Kraang | 不仅毁掉了克朗 |
[00:20] | and their secret hiding place, Earth. | 还毁掉了它们的藏身之所 地球 |
[00:24] | We lost our friends, our allies, | 我们失去了朋友 盟友 |
[00:28] | even Master Splinter. | 甚至斯普林特大师 |
[00:34] | We were only saved at the last second | 但是在最后一刻 |
[00:35] | by a mysterious robot called the Fugitoid. | 我们被一只叫富士卓的神秘机器人救了 |
[00:57] | All right, Fugitoid, or whatever your name is, | 富士卓 不管你叫什么名字 |
[00:59] | what just happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[01:00] | This has got to be some kind of sick joke, right? | 肯定是有人跟我们开玩笑 对吧 |
[01:03] | Right? Ah! | 对吧 |
[01:04] | Calm down, Raphael. | 别激动 拉斐尔 |
[01:06] | First things first. I have a job to do. | 先说重点 我还有事要做 |
[01:08] | Now, please, I’ve got a ship to fly | 你们只知道发呆 |
[01:10] | while you all stand about gawking. | 我还要驾驶飞船 |
[01:11] | That’s not good enough. | 这个解释不够好 |
[01:12] | Where are you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪里 |
[01:14] | All questions will be answered in time. | 之后我会一一向你们解释 |
[01:17] | Hold on to something! | 抓紧 |
[01:19] | Oh, oh, too late for that. Apologies. | 好像说晚了 抱歉 |
[01:22] | Not…cool…bro! | 算… 你… 狠 |
[01:36] | The evil Triceratons have invaded Earth. | 邪恶的三角龙入侵了地球 |
[01:39] | They brought with them | 还带了一台 |
[01:40] | the invincible Black Hole Generator | 黑洞制造机 |
[01:42] | that swallowed the entire planet. | 直接吞噬了整个星球 |
[01:45] | My brothers and I escaped, | 我和我的兄弟们逃脱了 |
[01:47] | saved by a mysterious robot called the “Fugitoid.” | 被一个叫作”富士卓”的机器人拯救 |
[01:51] | Now, we’re trying to stop the Triceratons any way we can. | 我们正在想办法阻止三角龙 |
[01:55] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:57] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:59] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:01] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:04] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:06] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:08] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:11] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:13] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:14] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:17] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:19] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:25] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:27] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:29] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:31] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:34] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:36] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:38] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:40] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:42] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:43] | No! | 不要 |
[02:45] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:47] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:49] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:59] | What–what just happened? | 怎么回事 |
[03:02] | We’re actually alive? | 我们没死吗 |
[03:05] | I think we-we went back in time, | 我们似乎穿越了 |
[03:08] | about six months, | 回到了半年前 |
[03:09] | based on where the Earth is in its revolution around the sun. | 参考地球围绕太阳公转的位置来看的话 |
[03:12] | Six months? Then that means | 半年 也就是说 |
[03:15] | everyone’s back? Including Master Splinter? | 大家都还在吗 包括斯普林特大师 |
[03:19] | Yes, Leonardo, but only for six months, | 没错 李奥纳多 但是六个月后 |
[03:21] | and then, the Earth is doomed once more. | 地球会再次遭到灭顶之灾 |
[03:23] | – Apologies. – I get it. | -抱歉 -我明白 |
[03:25] | We stop the Triceratons before they ever get a chance | 我们需要赶在三角龙放出黑洞之前 |
[03:28] | to use the Black Hole on Earth. | 阻止他们 |
[03:29] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[03:31] | The Triceratons are spending this time searching the universe | 三角龙一直在宇宙中 |
[03:34] | for the three fragments of the black hole weapon. | 寻找着黑洞发射器需要的三个部件 |
[03:38] | Many years ago, | 很多年前 |
[03:39] | the Utroms broke the machine into three pieces, | 奥特姆将机器打成了碎片 |
[03:43] | hiding each fragment in the safest parts | 将每个部件藏在了银河系中 |
[03:45] | of the galaxy they could find. | 最安全的角落 |
[03:54] | We must find them before the Triceratons | 我们必须赶在三角龙之前 |
[03:56] | find the fragments and reassemble them. | 找到那些部件 重新组装 |
[03:59] | And if we mess up, we just time travel back, right? | 要是搞砸了 就再穿越一次 对吧 |
[04:02] | No, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[04:04] | A Black Hole prevents repeated localized time travel | 黑洞会阻碍重复时空穿越 |
[04:06] | because even time is subject to its attraction. | 因为时间也会被黑洞吸进去 |
[04:09] | If we fail, Earth is lost forever. | 如果失败了 地球就毁了 |
[04:13] | But on the bright side, whoever gets a second chance? | 不过换个角度想 人生本来就没有第二次机会 |
[04:17] | So why do you care, alien robot dude? | 那你为什么这样 外星机器人 |
[04:19] | Why are you helping us? | 为什么要帮我们 |
[04:21] | Yeah. Who are you anyway? | 没错 你到底是谁 |
[04:23] | My name is Professor Zayton Honeycutt. | 我是扎顿·亨尼卡教授 |
[04:25] | I’m a friend to the Utroms. | 我是奥特姆的朋友 |
[04:26] | It was Bishop who sent me. | 是毕夏普派我来的 |
[04:28] | And, plus, I’ve always wanted to see Earth. | 而且 我一直想来地球看看 |
[04:30] | Have I mentioned I’m both scientist and a c-c-cyborg? | 对了 我既是科学家又是机器人呢 |
[04:34] | Observe. | 看出来了 |
[04:36] | Whoa. Dude, | 兄弟 |
[04:38] | I wish I was a robot with a human brain! | 我也好想当有人脑的机器人啊 |
[04:40] | Ooh, what if we had robot brains? | 或者有机器脑袋的人类 |
[04:44] | Bitty-bitty-bitty-bitty bop. | 哔哔哔哔啵 |
[04:45] | I just wish you guys had normal brains. | 我只求你们正常点 |
[04:47] | Bop. | 啵 |
[04:49] | Everyone hold on to something. | 都抓紧 |
[05:04] | Wow. It’s so incredible. | 太难以置信了 |
[05:07] | Look at that. Are those comets? | 快看 那是彗星吗 |
[05:09] | So awesome! | 真棒 |
[05:12] | Wondrous, is it not? Titanic gas giants, | 是不是很美 气体巨星 |
[05:15] | neutron stars on the verge of collapse, | 还有濒临崩塌的中子星 |
[05:17] | swirling cloud nebulas where baby stars are being born. | 还有旋转的气团 不断孕育着新的小星星 |
[05:22] | Aww, baby stars are so cute. | 小星星最可爱啦 |
[05:26] | Um, Professor? | 教授 |
[05:29] | Oh! Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[05:32] | Could you assist me on damage assessment, my friends? | 能不能帮我估算一下损坏程度 |
[05:35] | I’ve plenty of space suits to wear. | 我有很多宇航服 |
[05:38] | Space suits? | 宇航服 |
[05:45] | Dudes, I think we just hit a level nine Booyakasha! | 我们要在太空玩忍术啦 |
[05:50] | No way! | 太棒了吧 |
[05:54] | Amazing! | 真帅 |
[05:56] | This is like a full-on geek explosion! | 太酷炫了 |
[05:58] | Astro-Suits equipped with oxygen convertors, | 带着氧气罐的宇航服 |
[06:01] | grav boosters, and even alien language translators. | 重力加强器 甚至还有外星语言翻译器 |
[06:04] | Beep. | 哔哔 |
[06:10] | Mr. Crankshaw, set phasers to destruction. | 克兰克肖先生 请将移相器破坏掉 |
[06:17] | Whoa, this old helmet is dope, yo. | 这个头盔太帅了 |
[06:21] | Ooh, photon pucks. | 光子球 |
[06:23] | They must play hockey in space. | 他们肯定玩冰球了 |
[06:25] | Wicked! | 太邪恶 |
[06:38] | Looking good, Red. | 挺好看啊 红毛 |
[06:40] | Okay, you guys are creeping me out. | 你们吓到我了 |
[06:42] | Everyone ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[06:45] | Do not stray too far from the ship. | 别离飞船太远 |
[06:47] | Seriously. | 我是认真的 |
[06:48] | This is my stern face. See it? | 严肃脸 看到了吗 |
[06:53] | I call first! | 我先来 |
[06:54] | No way. I’m first! | 不行 我先 |
[06:57] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[06:58] | Out of my way! | 别挡路 |
[06:59] | Cowabunga! | 我来也 |
[07:07] | Why did I think this would be cool? | 我为什么会觉得这样很酷呢 |
[07:08] | Please don’t hurl. Please don’t hurl. | 不要吐 千万不要吐 |
[07:12] | Woo-hoo! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[07:14] | Whoa. So amazing! | 感觉太好 |
[07:17] | It’s like a huge, black ocean that goes on and on forever. | 简直就像一片蔓延无际的黑色海洋 |
[07:21] | It’s like a dream! | 美梦成真啦 |
[07:23] | This is nuts! Look at me, I’m flying! | 太疯狂了 快看 我会飞了 |
[07:26] | I’m Captain Ryan, hero of the galaxy! | 我是瑞安队长 银河系的英雄 |
[07:29] | Oh, yeah! | 太赞 |
[07:33] | I’m gonna hurl again! | 我又要吐了 |
[07:34] | I don’t ever want to go back into that ship. | 我再也不想回那艘飞船了 |
[07:37] | I just want to float off into the stars. | 我想直接漂到那些星球上 |
[07:42] | Is anyone going to join me in damage assessment? | 没人帮我评估一下设备受损情况吗 |
[07:44] | You should learn these things, people. | 你们得学一下 各位 |
[07:52] | Well, this is pants. | 没必要 |
[07:55] | I could easily fix the hole, | 我可以修复好 |
[07:56] | but we’ve lost too much hyper-charged hydrogen. | 但是我们已经浪费了太多高压氢气 |
[07:59] | That, coupled with a tachyonic jump, | 再加上超光速跳跃 |
[08:02] | it looks like we’ll have to– | 看来我们只能… |
[08:07] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[08:11] | Asteroids! | 小行星 |
[08:13] | Big…huge… | 巨大的 |
[08:16] | asteroids! | 小行星 |
[08:18] | Huh? Language, Donnie! | 好好说话 多尼 |
[08:24] | Look out! | 小心 |
[08:29] | Got you, brah! | 我救了你 兄弟 |
[08:30] | Ah! Behind you! | 小心身后 |
[08:37] | Ah! Casey, hold on! | 凯西 抓紧 |
[08:42] | Thanks, Red. | 谢谢 红毛 |
[08:43] | This stupid jetpack keeps quitting out on me! | 这个喷气发动机总是出问题 |
[08:48] | Come on, guys, hurry! Into the ship! | 快点 大家快回飞船 |
[08:51] | Everyone, to their stations! | 所有人各就位 |
[08:53] | What station? | 就什么位 |
[08:54] | I don’t know. Just pick one! | 随便选一个就行 |
[09:05] | Look out! | 小心 |
[09:09] | Left, Professor. Now, down! Down! | 左边 教授 下面 下面 |
[09:13] | Ugh, get me off this boat ride already. Ah! | 我已经要晕”船”了 |
[09:17] | Whoa, dude. How about I drive? | 兄弟 不如我来开吧 |
[09:26] | That was so metal! | 太惊险了 |
[09:31] | A couple of near misses with a few dozen planetoids | 不过就是跟一些小行星擦身而过 |
[09:34] | won’t deter us! | 没什么大不了 |
[09:35] | Am I right or am I right? | 我说的对不对 |
[09:37] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[09:39] | We almost bought it back there! | 刚才差一点就完蛋了 |
[09:41] | Exactly. Almost. | 没错 差一点 |
[09:43] | “Almost” is a beautiful phenomenon, isn’t it? | “差一点”这三个字真是太棒了 |
[09:46] | We still need to refuel, Professor. | 我们需要补充燃料 教授 |
[09:47] | What are we gonna do? | 该怎么办 |
[09:48] | Drop by an alien space port, of course. | 当然是找外星太空站 |
[09:51] | I mean there’s one right there. | 那里不就有一个吗 |
[09:52] | No biggie. Planet Varanon. | 小菜一碟 瓦拉农星球 |
[09:54] | Your computer’s data says the planet | 你电脑上的数据说这个星球上 |
[09:56] | is home to space pirates, rogues, thieves, and smugglers. | 全是太空海盗 强盗 小偷 还有走私犯 |
[09:59] | I like it already. | 我已经喜欢上它了 |
[10:01] | Lovely place. Never been, | 好地方 我从没去过 |
[10:02] | but I’ve heard it’s gorgeous in the spring. | 但我听说那里春天很美 |
[10:14] | This space port is not a part of the Federation, | 这个空间站不是联邦政府财产 |
[10:17] | so do be careful. | 所以大家小心 |
[10:18] | No problem, Fuge. We’re out like Vanilla Ice. | 没问题 小卓 我们一定小心翼翼 |
[10:22] | Peace! | 和平 |
[10:25] | Now, this is completely incredible! | 真是令人难以置信 |
[10:40] | All right. Let’s split up and check out the place. | 好 我们分头行动 看看这个地方 |
[10:42] | We’ll meet back at the ship in 20 minutes. Cool? | 二十分钟后去飞船集合 好吗 |
[10:49] | Food, food, food. | 食物 食物 食物 |
[10:50] | I need food! | 我需要食物 |
[10:51] | Space travel makes me so hungry! | 太空旅行让我好饿啊 |
[10:54] | Welcome, my friend. | 欢迎 我的朋友 |
[10:56] | We have many delicacies from across the galaxy. | 我们有来自银河的各种美食 |
[10:59] | Raw Merusian meat, | 玫鲁森生肉 |
[11:01] | Ovuuan doughnuts, sweet and sour Viffurisioids. | 欧沃恩甜甜圈 糖醋威孚里森 |
[11:05] | Aww, man. | 天啊 |
[11:07] | Ooh, pizza! | 有披萨 |
[11:12] | Ah, man! So hungry. | 搞什么 好饿啊 |
[11:17] | Ooh, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:18] | Looks normal enough. Hmm. | 看着挺正常 |
[11:23] | Whoa! Aah! Face muncher! | 吃人脸怪啊 |
[11:28] | Dude, check out all these wicked weapons. | 伙计 看这些诡异的武器 |
[11:31] | Greetings. Please feel free to browse, | 你们好 请尽管看 |
[11:34] | but do not touch anything. | 但不要碰任何东西 |
[11:36] | Repeat. Do not touch anything. | 重复 不要碰任何东西 |
[11:39] | It’s like I’ve died and gone to a giant, | 好像我已经死了 然后到了一个 |
[11:40] | beautiful armory in the sky. | 天空中巨大美丽的军械库 |
[11:43] | You don’t want to mess with this bad boy, Raph. | 这家伙可不是闹着玩的 拉斐 |
[11:45] | – Do not touch anything. – Flicker, flicker, woop, woop! | -不要碰任何东西 -挥剑 挥剑 |
[11:48] | Please. I’ve got a giant laser axe! | 拜托 我有巨型镭射斧 |
[11:52] | Do not touch anything. | 不要碰任何东西 |
[11:54] | Do not touch anything. | 不要碰任何东西 |
[11:59] | Wow. Look at all of this. | 看看这些东西 |
[12:00] | I kind of want one of everything. | 我有点都想要了 |
[12:08] | Check me out, April. | 看看 爱普莉尔 |
[12:10] | Two for the price of one. | 买一送一哦 |
[12:15] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:17] | Is it some kind of space crystal? | 是什么太空水晶吗 |
[12:19] | It’s a Tallik gem from the Vox System. | 这是沃克斯星系的托里克宝石 |
[12:22] | It changes shape and color based on emotion. | 它会根据情绪改变形状和颜色 |
[12:31] | So, uh… let me guess. | 话说…我猜猜 |
[12:33] | Capricorn, right? | 摩羯座人 对吧 |
[12:35] | Let me guess. | 我来猜猜 |
[12:36] | First time you’ve been off your home planet, right? | 你第一次离开你们的母星球吧 |
[12:39] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[12:43] | Who’s this Bleeb? | 这个小家伙是谁 |
[12:45] | What’s the deal here, Valaxina? | 有什么事吗 瓦莱星娜 |
[12:47] | I thought you were my Trebuton. | 你不是我的人吗 |
[12:49] | This stupid Bleeb is bothering me, Chupo. | 这个傻逼小东西在烦我 主人 |
[12:52] | Could you stomp him for me? | 你能帮我把他踩死吗 |
[12:53] | “Stomp him”? Whoa, no. | 踩死 不不 |
[12:55] | This is just a big misunderstanding. | 你们误会了 |
[12:56] | I was asking for directions. | 我只是在问路 |
[12:59] | Yeah–and could-you guys know where– | 没错 你们知道… |
[13:03] | Get off of me, cake! | 走开 蛋糕 |
[13:13] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[13:14] | That Jovoxian Cake was the last of its species! | 这个卓瓦星蛋糕是仅剩的一个了 |
[13:18] | It costs 240 Zemulaks! Pay me now! | 它花了我240泽米拉克呢 你赔我 |
[13:23] | Um, I’m all out of space bucks, dude, | 我的太空币都用完了 伙计 |
[13:25] | but I have some moldy pizza you might be interested in. | 但我还有一块发霉的披萨 你要吗 |
[13:30] | You pay or you suffer! | 不赔我就要付出代价 |
[13:40] | If customers do not comply-comply–com…ply… | 如果客户不配合…配合… |
[13:44] | And that was that. | 这下不好了 |
[13:46] | Raph, that was just wrong… | 拉斐 这样做不对… |
[13:49] | but so, so awesome! | 但是 好爽啊 |
[14:06] | Oh, no. I am really, really, sorry. | 不 我真的很抱歉 |
[14:09] | No problem, ma’am. | 没问题 小姐 |
[14:10] | That gem is on sale for only 900 Zemulaks. | 这块宝石销售价是900泽米拉克 |
[14:14] | That sounds like a lot of Zemulaks. | 好像很多泽米拉克的样子 |
[14:17] | Maybe the professor | 可能教授 |
[14:18] | has some kind of space credit card or something? | 有太空信用卡之类的吧 |
[14:24] | Come back here, you thieving Bleebs! | 回来 你们这些小偷 |
[14:32] | Oh, hey, guys! What up? | 伙计们 你们好 |
[14:41] | Move it! Hurry, Red! Come on! | 快 快跑啊 小红 |
[14:49] | A little help? | 帮个忙 |
[14:59] | Um, guys, we got to move. | 伙计们 我们得走了 |
[15:04] | Right now! | 快 |
[15:20] | This way! Faster! | 这边 快点 |
[15:28] | Oh, I’m sorry, sir. Let me help you. | 抱歉 先生 我来帮你 |
[15:31] | Do not touch me, sub-creature! | 不要碰我 低等生物 |
[15:37] | Do you fleshlings know who I am? | 你们这等凡人知道我是谁吗 |
[15:43] | I am Lord Vrinagath Dregg, | 我是瓦纳格斯·德雷格大人 |
[15:46] | ruler of Planet Sectoid, | 赛克星球的统治者 |
[15:49] | Lord of all insect life in the universe, | 宇宙中所有昆虫之主 |
[15:52] | and bringer of your deaths! | 你们的死神 |
[15:55] | Uh, could you hang on a second? | 你能等一下吗 |
[15:57] | I just got a phone call here from someone named | 刚有一个人给我打电话 那人叫 |
[15:59] | “I don’t give a flying–“ | “我他么才不…” |
[16:00] | That’s great. Thanks, Raph! | 很好 谢谢 拉斐 |
[16:02] | Nice diplomacy there. | 外交做得真好 |
[16:04] | We’ve taken way tougher dudes than you, bug head. | 我们干掉过比你更厉害的家伙 臭虫子 |
[16:09] | Then you clearly have never heard of Lord Dregg. | 那你显然没有听说过德雷格大人的威名 |
[16:16] | – Casey! – Let him go, you freak! | -凯西 -放开他 怪物 |
[16:24] | No! | 不 |
[16:30] | My Maraklovan Star Spice! | 我的马拉克洛万星香料 |
[16:33] | That was worth 5 million Zemulaks! | 价值500万泽米拉克啊 |
[16:37] | You…you primitive buffoons! | 你们这些低等渣滓 |
[16:40] | Vreen! Battle mode. | 左膀右臂 战斗模式 |
[16:47] | Okay. I sense we’re gonna get our butts kicked | 好吧 我觉得我们这下 |
[16:50] | in kind of a big way. | 真的惨了 |
[16:51] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[16:53] | Get him! | 拿下他 |
[17:03] | Raph, take the head! | 拉斐 你负责头 |
[17:13] | Eat this, roach! | 吃我一枪 蟑螂 |
[17:20] | My Vreen…gone! | 我的左膀右臂 死了 |
[17:24] | You stupid, arrogant creatures! | 你们这群愚蠢傲慢的生物 |
[17:28] | I’m not a being who forgives such insolence. | 我绝对不会原谅你们的傲慢无礼 |
[17:43] | I will make your end swift! | 我会让你们死个痛快 |
[17:59] | Heads up, D! | 小心 多尼 |
[18:09] | Okay. I was just shopping for a map | 好吧 我刚才只是想买幅地图 |
[18:11] | because I’m completely lost in this part of the galaxy– | 因为我在这个银河中完全迷路了… |
[18:15] | Let me go, freak! | 放开我 怪物 |
[18:17] | Stupid spider hands! | 放开你的蜘蛛手 |
[18:19] | What are you, some kind of Terran? | 你是什么 泰蓝星人吗 |
[18:22] | I’m human! | 我是人类 |
[18:24] | On my planet, we squash bugs like you! | 在我的星球上 你这种虫子我们都是踩死的 |
[18:27] | You kill insects? | 你们杀昆虫吗 |
[18:40] | Come on, girl! Let’s move! | 快 姑娘 我们走 |
[18:42] | You cannot escape Lord Dregg! | 你们逃不过德雷克大人的手掌心 |
[18:51] | A hologram? | 全息影像 |
[18:55] | Fugitoid, start the ship! | 富士卓 发动飞船 |
[18:57] | Start the ship! | 发动飞船 |
[19:01] | Aw, great! | 太棒了 |
[19:03] | I can’t believe you ticked off | 真不敢相信你们竟然 |
[19:04] | half of the known intelligent races | 惹毛了整个宇宙中 |
[19:06] | in the entire universe! | 一半的智慧物种 |
[19:09] | Come to me, Hornetron! | 来 霍奈创 |
[19:17] | Now, to have some fun. | 咱们去好好玩玩 |
[19:23] | He’s following us! | 他在追我们 |
[19:25] | Step on it, Fugitoid. Come on! | 加油啊 富士卓 |
[19:27] | We need a few nextons for the Tachyonic Jump. | 要跃升加速我们需要几个耐克斯顿 |
[19:39] | Ugh, I think it just laid some eggs. | 它刚才好像下蛋了 |
[19:41] | Eggs? Okay. | 蛋吗 好吧 |
[19:43] | Now things just got really weird. | 这可就诡异了 |
[19:49] | Don’t you got lasers or plasma rockets | 你没有镭射或者离子火箭 |
[19:52] | or something destructive? | 或者什么杀伤力大的东西吗 |
[19:56] | Well, we do have minor defenses against space pirates. | 面对太空强盗我们确实有点用来防御的东西 |
[19:58] | Then what are you waiting for? | 那你还等什么 |
[20:00] | Fire up those minor defenses! | 快点发射啊 |
[20:02] | I’m on it, dudes! I learn quick. | 我在弄了 伙计们 我学得很快 |
[20:09] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[20:11] | Leonardo, press the button on your right! | 李奥纳多 按你右边的按键 |
[20:24] | It’s inside! | 它进来了 |
[20:31] | I got it! | 交给我 |
[20:33] | Try to get around it! | 想办法接近它 |
[20:35] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[20:38] | Donnie, look out! | 多尼 小心 |
[20:43] | Casey Jones shoots… | 凯西·琼斯开枪… |
[20:49] | Aw, yeah! He scores! | 太棒了 打中了 |
[20:51] | Brilliant! Everyone, ready for tachyon warp! | 太棒了 大家准备超光速移动 |
[21:00] | I swear by the Elder Vraal, | 我以诸神名义发誓 |
[21:04] | I will hunt these creatures down and eradicate them slowly, | 我会抓到他们 慢慢把他们折磨致死 |
[21:11] | feeding them to my children piece by piece by piece! | 一片一片拿他们来喂我的孩子 |
[21:20] | Yes! We made it! | 棒 我们成功了 |
[21:23] | Ooh! Okay. | 好了 |
[21:25] | What did I say about group hugs? | 我怎么说的群抱来着 |
[21:27] | – All right! – Booyakasha! | -太好了 -赞 |
[21:29] | Um, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but… | 我也不想告诉大家坏消息 但是… |
[21:40] | Aw, space apples. | 这下糟了 |