时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | You sluggish fools. | 你们这群蠢货 |
[00:26] | Stay alert! | 保持警惕 |
[00:27] | The Salamandrians slipped past you like slitherfish. | 那些蜥蜴人会从你们眼皮子底下溜过去 |
[00:30] | Captain Mozar, sir. | 莫扎船长 |
[00:31] | Scanners are picking up an incoming ship. | 检测器侦测到一艘飞船正在靠近 |
[00:37] | I know that vessel. | 我认得这艘船 |
[00:38] | It’s the Fugitoid ship! | 这是富士卓的船 |
[00:40] | Squadron Three, blast them out of the sky! | 三队 把他们轰下来 |
[00:51] | Those ships! They’re Triceraton! | 那些飞船是三角龙的 |
[00:53] | No kidding! | 不是吧 |
[00:55] | And there’s, like, a gajillion of them! | 根本数都数不清 |
[00:56] | Professor, what do we do? | 教授 我们怎么办 |
[00:59] | We take evasive action. | 赶紧离开这里 |
[01:01] | What are you waiting for, Gunner Zork? | 你还在等什么 冈纳·佐客 |
[01:03] | Blast the Fugitoid to pieces. | 快击落那架飞船 |
[01:06] | I think we’re almost out of this. | 我觉得还差一点就能逃走了 |
[01:13] | Or not! | 还是不行 |
[01:14] | I recommend we take plunging into the lethal, | 我建议我们玩命搏一搏 |
[01:16] | crushing gravity of that gas giant | 冷静地坠落到这个 |
[01:18] | philosophically. | 气体巨星上 |
[01:19] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[01:21] | It means we’re all gonna die! | 意思是我们都得死 |
[01:30] | The evil Triceratons have invaded Earth. | 邪恶的三角龙入侵了地球 |
[01:33] | They brought with them the invincible Black Hole Generator | 他们还带来了强大的黑洞生成机 |
[01:37] | that swallowed the entire planet. | 吞噬了整个地球 |
[01:39] | My brothers and I escaped, | 我和我的兄弟逃走了 |
[01:41] | saved by a mysterious robot called The Fugitoid. | 被一个叫做富士卓的机器人救了 |
[01:45] | Now we’re trying to stop the Triceratons | 现在我们正准备尽我们所能 |
[01:47] | any way we can. | 阻止三角龙 |
[01:49] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:51] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:54] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:56] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:58] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:00] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:02] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:04] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:06] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:08] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:10] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:13] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:15] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:17] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:19] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:21] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:35] | April, look out! | 爱普莉尔 小心 |
[02:37] | Thanks, D! Whoa! | 谢了 D |
[02:41] | I hate space. | 我讨厌太空 |
[02:42] | I hate it. | 讨厌 |
[02:43] | I really do. | 真的很讨厌 |
[02:51] | Collision course red. | 即将发生碰撞 |
[02:56] | We’re going down! | 我们掉下去了 |
[02:58] | Brace yourself, Lieutenant! | 坐稳了 队长 |
[03:26] | My head. | 我的头 |
[03:27] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[03:34] | Temperatures on this moon are negative-180 degrees Celsius. | 这个星球上的温度是零下一百二十度 |
[03:39] | So cold, | 太冷了 |
[03:40] | even in this suit. | 穿了宇航服也没用 |
[03:41] | Aren’t the turtles gonna freeze? | 神龟们不会冻僵吗 |
[03:43] | No, their suits permeate a warm, invisible force field, | 不 他们的衣服会生成一层温暖的无形力场 |
[03:46] | like a second skin. | 就像第二层皮肤 |
[03:47] | Cozy, right? | 很舒服吧 |
[03:49] | I’m pretty sure my shell froze to my butt. | 我相信我的壳都冻黏在屁股上了 |
[03:53] | What’s it looking like, Fugitoid? | 情况怎么样 富士卓 |
[03:56] | If I had to categorize our situation, | 如果非得评判一下我们所处的境地 |
[03:58] | it would fall somewhere between “Probably doomed” | 我觉得应该在”差不多死定了” |
[04:00] | and “Unequivocally doomed.” | 和”绝对死定了”之间 |
[04:02] | Wait. So no power? | 等等 所以没电 |
[04:04] | We won’t be able to charge our suits! | 我们都不能给我们的衣服充电 |
[04:05] | And worse, | 更糟糕的是 |
[04:06] | we’ve only got a couple hours of oxygen and heat left. | 我们只能维持几小时的氧气和热量了 |
[04:09] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[04:10] | I was supposed to go out in a blaze of glory, | 我应该死得非常辉煌 |
[04:13] | with, like, giant transforming robots frying me with lasers. | 比如巨大的变形金刚用激光把我烤焦 |
[04:16] | Not like this. | 不是这样啊 |
[04:27] | You’re a strange, little snow creature, aren’t you? | 你真是生命力顽强呢 奇怪的小东西 |
[04:31] | There’s life on this planet, guys! | 这星球上还有生命 伙计们 |
[04:33] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[04:34] | This moon is made of methane ice. | 这个星球是由甲烷冰构造而成的 |
[04:36] | No life can survive here. | 没有生命体能在这里存活 |
[04:37] | Beep! Now, let’s see… | 我们来看看 |
[04:42] | Yes! Irrilium metal. | 太好了 伊利勒姆金属 |
[04:44] | Lots of it! About ten klicks away. | 还有很多 大概在十英里外 |
[04:46] | Ooh, looks like it’s refined too. | 看起来还是精炼的 |
[04:48] | Excellent work, Donatello. | 非常好 多纳泰罗 |
[04:51] | We could use that metal to patch up the ship. | 我们可以用那个金属修补我们的飞船 |
[04:56] | There they are, the ones who rammed our vessel. | 他们在那儿 撞到我们飞船的家伙 |
[04:59] | Yes, and they’re heading towards the Irrilium. | 没错 他们正往伊利勒姆金属那儿走 |
[05:03] | We must capture it before they do. | 我们必须赶在他们之前拿到金属 |
[05:05] | Let us destroy the interlopers | 让我们消灭这些入侵者 |
[05:07] | and take the Irrilium for ourselves. | 自己拿走那些伊利勒姆金属 |
[05:09] | They robbed us of glorious battle. | 他们毁掉了我们的光荣之战 |
[05:13] | Still, when I gaze upon them, I see their courage. | 但我看着他们 仍能看到他们的勇气 |
[05:15] | Others would have despaired, but they go onward as comrades. | 别人可能会放弃 而他们却义无反顾一路向前 |
[05:19] | I can respect them. | 我敬重他们 |
[05:21] | No! | 不行 |
[05:21] | You know that is not the Salamandrian way, Commander. | 你知道我们蜥蜴人不吃这一套 指挥官 |
[05:24] | They must be destroyed. | 必须消灭他们 |
[05:39] | There: the Irrilium is somewhere up on that ice peak. | 伊利勒姆金属就在冰山上的某个地方 |
[05:50] | Check me out! | 快看看我 |
[05:52] | Michelangelo on ice! | 冰面上的米开朗琪罗 |
[05:54] | You’re using up oxygen too fast, Mikey! | 你的氧气消耗得太快了 麦奇 |
[05:57] | What’s more important, bro? | 到底哪个更重要 兄弟 |
[05:58] | Breathing… | 呼吸… |
[06:00] | or my art? | 还是我的艺术 |
[06:02] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[06:03] | Something’s not right. Weird vibe alert. | 有点不对劲 感应警报 |
[06:06] | My sensors suggest we’re about to be visited by– | 我的感应器表示马上就有… |
[06:11] | Whoa! What the heck? | 搞什么 |
[06:14] | Newtralizers! | 纽特莱泽 |
[06:15] | You downed our ship, dishonored us. | 你们击落了我们的飞船 让我们名誉扫地 |
[06:17] | Now you will fight us. | 现在我们要跟你们战斗 |
[06:19] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[06:21] | We are all honorable beings here. | 我们非常荣幸能来到这里 |
[06:23] | We did not intend to damage your ship. | 我们不是故意损坏你们的飞船的 |
[06:25] | Please, we can help one another in this desperate plight. | 在这种绝望的境地中 我们可以相互帮助 |
[06:28] | It is true we are all trapped. | 我们的确被困在了这里 |
[06:30] | Cooperation is survival here. | 合作就能活下来 |
[06:33] | But you are… | 但你们是… |
[06:34] | outworlders. | 外来者 |
[06:39] | Everyone is an outworlder | 大家都是外来者 |
[06:42] | on a world not their own. | 这不是我们的星球 |
[06:44] | Listen, sister! | 听着 大姐 |
[06:45] | We don’t want to fight you. | 我们不想跟你们战斗 |
[06:47] | You’re clearly outnumbered. | 我们的人数明显比你们多 |
[06:49] | Numbers mean nothing. | 人数没有意义 |
[06:50] | I do not fear you or your friends. | 我不怕你和你的朋友 |
[06:54] | Look, man! It’s all good. | 听着 伙计 没事的 |
[06:55] | We’re all cool here. | 我们没有恶意 |
[06:58] | I’m offering my hand; put her there, bro! | 我准备伸出我的手 握一下吧 兄弟 |
[07:00] | What? | 什么 |
[07:01] | I consider conciliation, and you offer the hand of combat? | 我想跟你言和 而你伸出了决斗之手 |
[07:05] | Combat? No! | 决斗 不 |
[07:07] | You don’t understand! | 你误会了 |
[07:08] | Ah, yes. I should have warned you. | 对了 我应该提醒你 |
[07:10] | To Salamandrians, the hand extended gesture means– | 在蜥蜴人看来 伸出手的意思就是… |
[07:13] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[07:19] | All of you should stop fighting | 你们应该停火 |
[07:21] | and rationally consider the damage to your faceplates! | 理智地想想这样会伤到你们的面罩 |
[07:23] | One crack, and death is imminent. | 只要有一条裂缝 就必死无疑 |
[07:27] | Those who dishonor us shall be destroyed! | 不尊敬我们的人都得死 |
[07:30] | You got some imagination, sweetheart! | 你的想象力还真丰富 亲爱的 |
[07:33] | Please, everyone– | 拜托 大家… |
[07:35] | Booyaka! | 我来也 |
[07:37] | Yo, lizard lips! | 蜥蜴脸 |
[07:45] | Hold still, you stupid– | 别动你这个蠢… |
[07:47] | Well, I suppose I’ll have to intervene. | 我不得不插一手了 |
[07:50] | Oh, dear! | 天 |
[07:52] | You okay, April? | 你没事吧 爱普莉尔 |
[07:57] | That’s it. You’re going down. | 够了 你完蛋了 |
[08:07] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[08:10] | Never been hit like that before… | 从来没被人这样打过 |
[08:17] | It was kinda… | 感觉有点… |
[08:18] | nice. | 不错 |
[08:25] | Discussion follows dishonor! | 无尊重 不商量 |
[08:33] | I am a pacifist. | 我是一名和平主义者 |
[08:35] | But even pacifists have to stand their ground once in a while. | 但即使是和平主义者 偶尔也要站出来 |
[09:02] | We must dig the creatures out and resume the battle. | 我们必须把他们挖出来 继续战斗 |
[09:05] | It is as dishonorable death. | 这种死法毫无尊严 |
[09:07] | No. Let them freeze. | 不 让他们冻死 |
[09:09] | We must hurry to the Irrilium. | 我们必须赶紧去找伊利勒姆金属 |
[09:25] | No need to worry! | 不用担心 |
[09:26] | Only a minor inconvenience. | 只是有些不便 |
[09:31] | We keep getting our shells handed to us. | 怎么总是被揍 |
[09:34] | We got to keep going. Not much heat left. | 我们必须加快速度 没剩多少热量了 |
[09:37] | Come on. | 快走 |
[09:48] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[09:49] | I bet those Salamandrians are after the Irrilium too. | 我想那些蜥蜴人也是来找伊利勒姆金属的 |
[09:52] | Another reason to hurry, people. | 这是我们需要加快脚步的另一个理由 |
[09:54] | Hey, Casey. | 凯西 |
[09:56] | Do you think a turtle can, like, date a Mewt? | 你觉得乌龟能和纽特人约会吗 |
[10:00] | Dude. What? | 老兄 你说什么 |
[10:04] | I mean, you know, maybe, um, | 我是说 可能 |
[10:06] | these Salamandrians aren’t so bad. | 这些蜥蜴人还不错 |
[10:08] | Like, the lizard girl is cool. | 蜥蜴女挺酷的 |
[10:10] | You really are running low on oxygen, Raph. | 你真的缺氧了啊 拉斐 |
[10:12] | What are you gonna do, ask that giant newt out on a date? | 你想做什么 找人家约会吗 |
[10:15] | Well, I mean-I don’t know. | 我是说…我也不知道 |
[10:17] | Wow, you really got a crush on that salamander hottie? | 你真的喜欢那个蜥蜴美女啊 |
[10:21] | She’s, like, bigger, stronger, | 她比你大比你壮 |
[10:22] | and probably a better fighter than you. | 可能还比你厉害呢 |
[10:24] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:26] | What a woman. | 多棒的妹子 |
[10:28] | Ooh! The Irrilium’s not far ahead. | 伊利勒姆就在不远处 |
[10:30] | And I was right. The metal’s completely refined. | 我是对的 金属是高度精炼的 |
[10:33] | So they survived. | 他们活下来了 |
[10:35] | The robot stated our collision was an accident. | 那个机器人说我们相撞是意外 |
[10:38] | Perhaps we need not be enemies. | 或许我们可以不做敌人 |
[10:40] | Commander G’Throkka, do not be foolish. | 基思拉卡长官 不要做梦了 |
[10:43] | They are clearly working with the Triceratons. | 他们显然跟三角龙是一伙儿的 |
[10:45] | We do not know that. | 这可说不定 |
[10:48] | They fought you four against one. | 他们以四敌一 |
[10:51] | They are cowardly, dishonorable fools! | 他们是胆小卑鄙的白痴 |
[10:54] | Rokka, rokka. | 拉卡拉卡 |
[10:56] | Come. | 来 |
[10:57] | We will reach the Irrilium far faster than they will. | 我们会比他们早找到伊利勒姆 |
[11:04] | So what happens if those aliens | 如果那些外星人先到伊利勒姆 |
[11:06] | make it to the Irrilium first? | 那会有什么后果 |
[11:07] | I’ve got the answer. | 我知道 |
[11:09] | We take them down, goongala-style. | 我们把他们打个落花流水 |
[11:12] | Whoa, hold up. | 等一下 |
[11:13] | Let’s cut the salamanders a break. | 我们先不要想着跟蜥蜴人打 |
[11:15] | They think we’re the bad guys, right? | 他们觉得我们是坏人 对吧 |
[11:17] | What if we could convince them to work with us, | 如果我们说服他们跟我们合作呢 |
[11:20] | to find that metal stuff together? | 我们一起去找那什么金属 |
[11:21] | Worst idea you’ve had, and that’s saying something. | 史上最糟糕的主意 这说明了什么 |
[11:25] | Forget it, Raph; let’s just get that Irelium. | 别白费劲了 拉斐 我们去找伊利勒姆吧 |
[11:30] | Got to try this. | 我得试试 |
[11:33] | Might be our only chance. | 可能是我们唯一的机会 |
[11:42] | Guys, hold up. Where’s Raph? | 大家等等 拉斐呢 |
[11:44] | Oh, no–I bet he went off to talk to his girlfriend. | 不好 他肯定去找他女朋友了 |
[11:50] | I’ve got a bad feeling about this. | 我有种很不祥的预感 |
[11:52] | Yeah. We’re in trouble. | 对 我们有麻烦了 |
[11:56] | Serious trouble! | 大麻烦 |
[12:01] | Donnie! No! | 多尼 不 |
[12:09] | Lieutenant Y’Gythgba, | 伊吉特巴队长 |
[12:10] | we are getting close to the Irrilium. | 我们离伊利勒姆很近了 |
[12:13] | Rokka rokka! | 拉卡拉卡 |
[12:16] | And by now, those low-grade life forms are surely frozen. | 现在那些低等生物肯定都冻僵了吧 |
[12:22] | Ta-da! Impressed, right? | 我来了 没想到吧 |
[12:25] | No, but I respect your tenacity. | 不 但我尊重你的执着 |
[12:28] | Wait! Before you blast me, hold up. | 等一下 先别揍我 |
[12:31] | Look, we could– | 听我说 我们可以… |
[12:32] | We could all work together as a team, | 我们可以合作 |
[12:34] | a unit! | 组成一个团队 |
[12:36] | Your bravery speaks of a heroic heart, stranger. | 你勇敢说出了自己的心声 陌生人 |
[12:39] | But you are in our way. | 但你挡我们的路了 |
[12:47] | That’s not good teamwor– | 这不是合作… |
[12:52] | Interesting that you chose to shoot the ice, | 有意思 你竟然射了冰面 |
[12:55] | and not the stranger. | 而不是直接射那个陌生人 |
[12:57] | There is no significance to my– | 这并没有什么… |
[12:59] | Look! | 快看 |
[13:02] | Ice dragons! | 冰龙 |
[13:51] | G’Throkka! | 基思拉卡 |
[13:54] | Commander! | 指挥官 |
[14:18] | Stranger. | 陌生人 |
[14:20] | Oh, space apples. | 糟了 |
[14:23] | Stranger. | 陌生人 |
[14:25] | Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 不要射击 不要 |
[14:34] | You truly are a noble creature. | 你真的是高尚的物种 |
[14:37] | My name’s, uh, Raphael. | 我叫拉斐尔 |
[14:40] | I am called Y’Gythgba. | 我叫伊吉特巴 |
[14:42] | You are called I– | 你叫伊… |
[14:46] | I got an idea. | 想到了 |
[14:47] | Back on Earth, there’s this painting of, like, | 在地球上 有一幅画 |
[14:50] | the most beautiful woman in art and stuff? | 画的是艺术界最美的女人 |
[14:52] | Um, so how about if I call you Mona Lisa? | 所以要不我叫你蒙娜丽莎吧 |
[14:58] | As you please, Raphael. | 随你便 拉斐尔 |
[15:01] | Someday our noses will meet in the flesh. | 有一天 我们会碰到彼此的鼻子 |
[15:08] | My nose will be ready. | 我的鼻子会准备好的 |
[15:14] | So, Mona Lisa, what are we gonna do about your pal? | 蒙娜丽莎 你伙计怎么办 |
[15:18] | Perhaps if I use a low output… | 如果我用低输出… |
[15:23] | Yes, I believe he’ll be fine in no time at all. | 他马上就会没事的 |
[15:30] | How’s it going, Fugitoid? | 怎么样了 富士卓 |
[15:32] | Donatello is almost fully thawed out, | 多纳泰罗快解冻了 |
[15:34] | although I think his face seems to have melted as well. | 不过他的脸好像也化了 |
[15:43] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[15:44] | Oh, man! I think we’re in trouble. | 天啊 这下麻烦大了 |
[15:56] | Whoa, Raph’s with the bad guys? | 拉斐跟坏人在一起 |
[16:01] | We’re friends now, Mikey. | 现在我们是朋友 麦奇 |
[16:06] | I am Commander G’Throkka. | 我是基思拉卡指挥官 |
[16:08] | That name’s cool and all, but I got something better. | 虽然这个名字很炫酷 但我还有个更好的 |
[16:11] | How about Laser Lizard? | 镭射蜥蜴如何 |
[16:14] | No, no, no. G.I. Newt. | 不不不 纽特大兵 |
[16:16] | Nah, I got it! Sal Commander! | 想到了 萨尔指挥官 |
[16:27] | Is that all of them? | 都消灭了吗 |
[16:30] | I won’t offer my hand, but I will offer my friendship. | 我不会跟你握手 但我们是朋友 |
[16:44] | Okay, that was weird. | 好吧 好诡异 |
[16:46] | Now let’s go get that Irebili-li-li-um! | 现在我们去找伊利勒姆吧 |
[16:52] | Okay, closer, closer. | 好 近点 再近点 |
[16:55] | There, that satellite. | 那里 那颗卫星 |
[16:57] | It’s made of Irrilium. | 是由伊利勒姆制造的 |
[17:00] | That’s no satellite. It’s a Triceraton space mine. | 那不是卫星 是三角龙太空矿 |
[17:04] | If we could deactivate it, | 如果拆除它 |
[17:05] | we could use the Irrilium to fix our ships, right? | 就能用伊利勒姆修好我们的飞船了 对吧 |
[17:10] | Hm, let me see… | 我看看 |
[17:13] | Yes. | 好 |
[17:14] | The Irrilium is perfect. | 这伊利勒姆堪称完美 |
[17:16] | It even contains a Dark Matter regulator. | 还包含一个黑暗物质调节器 |
[17:19] | We got to hurry; I’m getting short on power and– | 快点 我快没电了… |
[17:22] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[17:27] | There are too many to fight! | 敌人太多了 |
[17:30] | I got a plan. Come on! | 我想到个计划 来 |
[17:41] | Fugitoid! Hustle! | 富士卓 快 |
[18:00] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[18:05] | The ship’s up ahead! Hurry! | 飞船就在前面了 快 |
[18:20] | Oh, yeah! Hover skates in full effect, yo! | 冰上运动火力全开 |
[18:32] | Casey, give me all your photon pucks! | 凯西 把你的光子冰球都给我 |
[18:37] | Awesome idea, Donatello! | 好主意 多纳泰罗 |
[18:43] | Now run, you moron! | 快跑 笨蛋 |
[18:45] | Goongala! Aah! | 跑啊 |
[18:59] | Quickly, now. Almost there. | 快点 就快到了 |
[19:02] | We may be too late… | 我们可能太晚了… |
[19:05] | Leo! Oh, no! | 李奥 不 |
[19:20] | Excellent! The Dark Matter regulator. | 太好了 暗黑物质调节器 |
[19:24] | Oh, no, this is it– | 不 完了 |
[19:26] | the big freeze. | 我们要被冻死了 |
[19:28] | We won’t make it through this, Red; we’re not mutants. | 我们过不去 小红 我们不是变种 |
[19:31] | Warm-blooded or not, we’re in trouble, Professor! | 不管是不是温血动物 我们都有麻烦了 教授 |
[19:34] | Please, don’t pressure me… | 不要催我… |
[19:36] | Rokka rokka. | 拉卡拉卡 |
[19:38] | G’Throkka! | 基思拉卡 |
[19:40] | Faster, Honeycutt. No time, no time. | 快点 亲爱的 没时间了 |
[19:47] | Oh, dear. Oh, dear. | 天啊 天啊 |
[19:50] | Hurrying as fast as I can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[19:53] | This is it… | 不行了… |
[19:57] | Raphael! | 拉斐尔 |
[20:02] | Mona, I wish I could tell you… | 蒙娜 我想告诉你… |
[20:06] | how I feel…. | 我的感觉… |
[20:08] | Raphael… believe me. | 拉斐尔 相信我 |
[20:11] | I… know… | 我知道 |
[20:17] | Raphael… Raphael… | 拉斐尔 拉斐尔 |
[20:22] | Mona? | 蒙娜 |
[20:27] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:29] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[20:31] | We are grateful. | 非常感谢 |
[20:33] | Hopefully one day, we can replay your kindness. | 希望有一天我们可以回报你们 |
[20:38] | Yes. One day. | 对 有一天 |
[20:44] | No time for dawdling! | 别浪费时间了 |
[20:45] | I’ve already repaired your craft. | 我把你们的飞行器修好了 |
[20:47] | Not to be rude, but we have Triceratons to catch up with. | 别怪我没礼貌 但我们还得去追三角龙 |
[20:52] | Mona, uh, look. | 蒙娜 听我说 |
[20:55] | What I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是… |
[20:58] | Let me say if for you, Raphael, in my own language: | 我帮你说吧 拉斐尔 用我们的语言 |
[21:23] | Goodbye, Mona Lisa. | 再见 蒙娜丽莎 |
[21:27] | You’ll see her again one day, Raphael. | 你还会再见到她的 拉斐尔 |
[21:30] | I sure hope so. | 希望如此 |
[21:33] | The Triceratons are, like, million of astro-miles ahead. | 三角龙领先我们太多太多 |
[21:37] | But with a little luck, we’ll catch up. | 但运气好的话 我们会追上的 |
[21:39] | Let’s do this! | 我们走吧 |