时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | I don’t know. Looks empty, guys. | 说不好 好像是空的 |
[00:18] | We’re not alone here. | 还有其他人 |
[00:19] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[00:21] | Rahzar! | 莱扎尔 |
[00:25] | That makes two of us. | 我们都一样 |
[00:26] | Dogpound? | 狗磅 |
[00:30] | Chris Bradford Fact #48: | 关于克里斯·布拉福德的真相 |
[00:33] | Chris Bradford always carries around | 克里斯·布拉福德永远随身带着 |
[00:34] | four weapons of mass destruction: | 四个毁灭性武器 |
[00:37] | his arms and his legs. | 他的胳膊和腿 |
[00:40] | Oh, snap! | 该死 |
[00:41] | Chris Bradford! | 克里斯·布拉福德 |
[00:46] | Wow. All three of them at the same time. | 三个同时出现 |
[00:49] | This is so rad! | 太帅了 |
[00:52] | Bring it, Dogpound! | 来吧 狗磅 |
[00:56] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[01:01] | Don’t hold back, guys. | 尽情打 各位 |
[01:07] | All right! Yeah! | 好嘞 |
[01:19] | Bradford’s out! | 布拉福德搞定 |
[01:25] | Not bad… | 不错啊 |
[01:27] | for holograms. | 虽然是全息影像 |
[01:35] | The evil Triceratons have invaded earth. | 邪恶的三角龙入侵了地球 |
[01:39] | They brought with them the invincible black hole generator | 他们还带来了强大的黑洞生成机 |
[01:42] | that swallowed the entire planet. | 吞噬了整个地球 |
[01:44] | My brothers and I escaped, | 我和我的兄弟逃走了 |
[01:46] | saved by a mysterious robot called the Fugitoid. | 被一个叫做富士卓的机器人救了 |
[01:50] | Now we’re trying to stop the Triceratons | 现在我们正准备尽我们所能 |
[01:53] | any way we can. | 阻止三角龙 |
[01:54] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:56] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:59] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:01] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:03] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:05] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:07] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:09] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:11] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:13] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:16] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:18] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:20] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:22] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:25] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:27] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:32] | Pretty cool right? | 是不是很酷 |
[02:33] | Three Bradfords for the price of one holo-trainer. | 一个全息训练机的价格买到三个布拉福德 |
[02:36] | It was incredible, April! | 太棒了 爱普莉尔 |
[02:38] | Solid holograms. Ingenious! | 全息影像 简直天才 |
[02:40] | Eh. It was a little soft. | 还行吧 |
[02:42] | Maybe you could dial it up next time. | 下次可以做得更好些 |
[02:43] | I can program a rematch | 我可以调高战斗力 |
[02:45] | where you opponents actually break bones | 让你们面对骨折的风险 |
[02:48] | if you’d like, Raphael. | 你愿意吗 拉斐尔 |
[02:50] | Eh, next time. | 下次吧 |
[02:55] | My mighty mental powers command | 我伟大的精神力 |
[02:57] | a giant double meat all meat burger meal. | 要点一只巨大的三层牛肉汉堡 |
[03:04] | Dude, I love the think-a-food machine. | 太喜欢这种自动点菜机了 |
[03:07] | It’s, like, way less than 30 minutes or less. | 都花不了半小时 |
[03:20] | Uh. What is wrong with you, Mikey? | 你到底什么毛病 麦奇 |
[03:22] | And were you satisfied | 李奥纳多 |
[03:24] | with the holo-training session, Leonardo? | 你喜欢这种全息训练吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah, Fugitoid, it was cool and all. | 恩 富士卓 很棒 |
[03:28] | It’s just, we have six months | 我们只有半年 |
[03:30] | to find the pieces of the black hole device | 来找到黑洞生成机的各个部件 |
[03:31] | before the Triceratons find them. | 才能阻止三角龙 |
[03:33] | Are we still tracking the mother ship? | 我们还在追那艘母舰吗 |
[03:37] | Okay. Okay. Big oops. | 好吧 是我错了 |
[03:38] | I may have possibly lost the Triceratons. | 我好像跟丢了三角龙 |
[03:42] | What? What kind of cyborg are you? | 什么 你不是智能机器吗 |
[03:45] | A distress signal! | 收到了求救信号 |
[03:51] | Is it the Triceratons? | 是三角龙吗 |
[03:53] | The distress call is coming from this ship. | 求救信号来自这艘飞船 |
[03:56] | Are there any survivors? | 有幸存者吗 |
[03:57] | Hard to tell, captain. | 不好说 队长 |
[03:59] | Getting lots of strange interference. | 受到很多奇怪的干扰 |
[04:01] | Space rescue mission? That is so heavy metal. | 太空拯救行动 真是太炫酷了 |
[04:07] | Look at the size of this. | 快看这个大坑 |
[04:09] | Asteroid damage? | 是小行星造成的吗 |
[04:11] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[04:19] | The hole was blasted from the inside out. | 这个洞是从内部爆出来的 |
[04:22] | Strange. | 真奇怪 |
[04:23] | Maybe they were attacked from inside. | 也许他们是从内部遭到袭击的 |
[04:26] | Or maybe the crew did it. | 也许是船员干的 |
[04:30] | Sadly, there is no one left. | 很可惜 没有人在 |
[04:32] | My sensors detect nothing alive on board that ship. | 我的传感器并没有搜到任何生物信号 |
[04:36] | So eerie. | 太诡异了 |
[04:38] | It’s like a horror movie waiting to happen. | 简直像是恐怖片前奏 |
[04:40] | I don’t even have to be psychic | 我不需要有通灵能力 |
[04:41] | to get a bad feeling about this place. | 也能感觉到这里非常不对劲 |
[04:44] | Uh! I have a bad feeling too. | 我也有不好的预感 |
[04:46] | Like this is totally boring. | 太无聊了 |
[04:48] | I wish something not boring would happen. | 真希望来点不无聊的 |
[04:53] | Huh? I got it! | 我知道了 |
[04:55] | I bet they blew up the ship because of Squirrelanoids! | 他们炸掉飞船肯定是因为出现了松鼠行星 |
[04:58] | That idea’s so stupid it makes my head blow up. | 你这个想法太蠢了 我脑袋都要炸了 |
[05:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[05:16] | What are you afraid of there, scaredy cat? | 你在害怕什么 胆小鬼 |
[05:19] | What do you got there, Casey? | 什么东西 凯西 |
[05:20] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[05:22] | Huh? | 什么 |
[05:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:44] | Astro-zombies? | 宇宙僵尸 |
[05:47] | Wicked! | 太可怕了 |
[05:50] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们赶紧走吧 |
[06:04] | It would help if you had some. | 你有脑子吗 |
[06:10] | Aw, snap! | 该死 |
[06:11] | Chalk two up for Raph. | 给拉斐加两分 |
[06:20] | Goongala! | 我来也 |
[06:42] | How odd. | 真奇怪 |
[06:43] | There hasn’t been an astro-zombie plague in 6,000 years. | 已经有6000年没有出现宇宙僵尸病毒了 |
[06:47] | That empty ship’s been beaming a distress call for decades. | 这个空飞船几十年来一直在发射求救信号 |
[06:50] | Well, somebody left behind this cool-looking souvenir. | 有人留下了一个很酷的纪念品 |
[06:54] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[06:55] | You found a hypercube? | 你找到了超立方体 |
[06:57] | A what now? | 什么玩意儿 |
[06:58] | Hypercubes are keys to a higher plane | 超立方体是通往高级飞行器的钥匙 |
[07:00] | where fifth-dimensional beings dwell. | 那里住着五维生物 |
[07:03] | I’ll be keeping this for now | 这个交给我保管 |
[07:04] | and putting it someplace safe | 我会放在安全的地方 |
[07:06] | where it can’t be opened. | 确保它不会打开 |
[07:07] | It belongs to me! | 这是我的 |
[07:11] | Chris Bradford stars as Chris Bradford | 看克里斯·布拉福德大明星明星 |
[07:13] | in “Chris Bradford and His 2 Ruff Krew,” | 尽在”克里斯·布拉福德和他的两个王牌伙伴” |
[07:16] | a Chris Bradford production. | 克里斯·布拉福德出品 |
[07:22] | Li’l Rineo… | 里尔·雷尼奥 |
[07:27] | Master C… | C大师 |
[07:34] | And Sumo Glen. | 以及相扑格伦 |
[07:37] | “Chris Bradford and His 2 Ruff Krew.” | “克里斯·布拉福德和他的两个王牌伙伴” |
[07:42] | Evil Ninja has enlisted Fake Master, | 邪恶忍者招揽了假大师 |
[07:45] | a trickster and master of disguise, | 一个伪装成大师的骗子 |
[07:48] | to destroy us. | 要来摧毁我们 |
[07:50] | We’ve got to find him | 我们要在他找到我们之前 |
[07:51] | before he finds us. | 先找到他 |
[07:54] | We’ve run out of enemies to destroy, | 我们的敌人已经所剩无几 |
[07:56] | and none of them were Fake Master. | 而他们当中没有谁和假大师一样 |
[07:59] | What should we do, Felicia? | 我们该怎么做呢 菲莉西亚 |
[08:09] | You’ve got man breath. | 你有口臭 |
[08:14] | Oh, Chris. You’re so tough. | 克里斯 你很顽强 |
[08:17] | And kind of stupid. | 也很蠢 |
[08:20] | It was me all along. | 一直都是我啊 |
[08:22] | Fake Master! | 假大师 |
[08:24] | Felicia? | 菲莉西亚 |
[08:27] | For three years I’ve loved a rubber suit? | 三年了 难道我爱的一直都是橡胶外壳吗 |
[08:31] | No! | 不 |
[08:34] | I can’t believe Chris Bradford had his own show | 我简直不敢相信克里斯·布拉福德在八十年代 |
[08:36] | back in the ’80s. | 竟然有自己的节目 |
[08:37] | It’s so lame it’s awesome. | 太蠢了 好好看 |
[08:39] | I can’t believe you used to worship that guy. | 我简直不敢相信你以前崇拜这家伙 |
[08:42] | What do you think, Casey? | 凯西 你说呢 |
[08:44] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[08:53] | You’ll be safe in here for now. | 你在这里暂时是安全的 |
[08:59] | Stupid robot. | 傻逼机器人 |
[09:01] | It’s mine. I found it. | 那是我的 是我发现的 |
[09:03] | I’m supposed to open it. | 我要把它打开 |
[09:04] | Open. Must open. | 打开 一定要打开 |
[09:40] | Whoa, yeah! | 太好了 |
[09:58] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[09:59] | What are you doing with that thing? | 你对那东西做了什么 |
[10:03] | The Professor said it was extremely dangerous. | 教授说那东西很危险 |
[10:06] | It’s all right, as long as he hasn’t opened it. | 只要他没把它打开就没事 |
[10:09] | It is extremely open. | 完全开了 |
[10:14] | What? | 什么 |
[10:20] | Hello, hello, my friends. | 你们好啊 我的朋友们 |
[10:23] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[10:25] | Nice to meet you. | 你也好呀 |
[10:26] | Let me greet you. | 和你们问声好 |
[10:28] | You can call me Wyrm! | 你们可以叫我阿龙 |
[10:34] | Here to make pals happy, help you out. | 我是来逗乐你们 帮助你们的 |
[10:36] | Give you some love. | 来爱你们 |
[10:39] | I’m the most powerful Wyrm in Ten Dimensions, | 我是十个维度里最厉害的龙 |
[10:42] | and all I want to do is grant you three little wishes. | 我可以完成你们的三个愿望 |
[10:46] | Well, technically two, | 还剩两个 |
[10:47] | since Casey already made the first wish. | 因为凯西已经许了第一个愿望 |
[10:53] | Like, this is totally boring. | 太无聊了 |
[10:56] | I wish something not boring would happen. | 我希望能发生点不无聊的事 |
[11:01] | It’s why the space-zombies attacked. | 所以才有太空僵尸来袭击我们 |
[11:03] | Okay, so here are the rules. | 好吧 规则如下 |
[11:05] | You got two more wishes, | 你们还有两个愿望 |
[11:06] | and you got to share them. | 而且你们要共享 |
[11:07] | We’re living in hard economic times. | 现在的经济状况可不好啊 |
[11:11] | You can never make a wish to get more wishes. | 不能许愿要更多的愿望 |
[11:14] | Against the rules. | 这不合规则 |
[11:17] | Last rule: | 最后一条 |
[11:19] | you can never ever wish to hurt a Wyrm. | 你们不能许对龙有害的愿望 |
[11:24] | So, otherwise, we can wish for anything at all? | 除此之外 我们什么愿望都能许吗 |
[11:27] | – Wow. – That’s right! | -厉害 -没错 |
[11:29] | So what’s it gonna be? | 所以你们要许什么愿呢 |
[11:32] | So, obviously we’ll wish | 我们当然要许愿 |
[11:34] | for an endless supply of comic books. | 要源源不断看不完的漫画 |
[11:36] | Or, oh, a space surfboard! | 或者一块太空冲浪板 |
[11:38] | – Yes! – Mikey. | -好棒 -麦奇 |
[11:39] | We got to think about this seriously. | 我们要慎重考虑 |
[11:41] | The first wish has got to be “save earth,” right? | 首先要许愿”拯救地球”对吧 |
[11:44] | Stop the Triceratons. | 阻止三角龙 |
[11:46] | Does that count as two wishes? | 那算两个愿望了吗 |
[11:48] | We could wish for universal peace throughout the galaxy. | 我们可以许愿让整个银河系都和平 |
[11:51] | That would cover just about everything, right? | 那就囊括所有了对吗 |
[11:53] | How about something important, like Casey Jones | 许个更重要的愿望如何 比如 |
[11:55] | becomes the ultimate super hero in the universe. | 凯西·琼斯成为宇宙终极大英雄 |
[11:59] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[12:00] | You already wasted a wish on those dumb astro-zombies. | 你已经用白痴太空僵尸浪费一个愿望啦 |
[12:02] | Oh, man, I wish you weren’t such a big dummy! | 我真希望你不是个大傻帽 |
[12:04] | – Oops! – Donnie! | -哎呀 -多尼 |
[12:30] | I can see everything. | 我能看到所有事物 |
[12:32] | Every molecule. Every electron. | 每个分子 每个电子 |
[12:35] | I’ve just counted the total amount | 我刚用特殊的因式分解法 |
[12:37] | of quadratic number fields with unique factorization. | 算了二次数域的总值 |
[12:40] | I am the dopest being in all of reality. | 我是世界上最厉害的人 |
[12:46] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[12:48] | It’s okay. We still have the third wish. | 没事 我们还有一个愿望 |
[12:50] | We can fix everything. | 还能挽回一切 |
[12:51] | ‘Course you can! | 当然可以 |
[12:53] | You just need to wish. | 只要许愿就好 |
[12:54] | So what’s it gonna be? | 你们要许什么愿呢 |
[12:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:59] | You scared of a teeny tiny wish? | 你们连小小的愿望都不敢说吗 |
[13:02] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[13:03] | Before we make any more wishes, | 在我们许愿之前 |
[13:06] | we’re gonna discuss this carefully. | 我们要好好讨论一下 |
[13:07] | You can have all the power in the universe, | 你们能拥有全宇宙最强的力量 |
[13:10] | but you want to discuss it? | 还要讨论什么 |
[13:15] | We’ve hit something. | 我们撞到什么了 |
[13:21] | The stars! | 是星星 |
[13:22] | They’re gone! | 它们不见了 |
[13:27] | Our spaceship. | 我们的飞船 |
[13:29] | Giant eyeball! | 巨型眼啊 |
[13:38] | We’re somehow trapped both inside | 我们好像同时被困在 |
[13:40] | and outside the hypercube simultaneously | 超立方体的里面和外面了 |
[13:43] | in a fifth-dimensional prison. | 在一个五维空间监狱里 |
[13:45] | I find that being inside a fifth-dimensional prison | 我觉得在五维空间监狱里 |
[13:49] | really focuses the mind. | 真的可以让人集中注意力 |
[13:50] | Now make a wish! | 快许愿 |
[13:51] | One moment, please. | 先等一下 |
[13:53] | Our friend Wyrm here | 我们这位朋友阿龙 |
[13:54] | is one of the three reality-bending | 是创世大混乱的 |
[13:56] | Creators of Chaos. | 三个产物之一 |
[13:58] | They were put into fifth-dimensional prisons | 千年之前 他们被放在 |
[14:00] | millennia ago and scattered throughout the cosmos. | 五维空间监狱里 并散布于宇宙中 |
[14:04] | Fugitoid! | 富士卓 |
[14:05] | Granting all three wishes | 如果许完三个愿望 |
[14:07] | frees the Wyrm of his prison forever. | 阿龙就会永远从监狱中释放 |
[14:12] | Forget it, Wyrm. | 休想 阿龙 |
[14:13] | You’ll never get a third wish out of us. | 我们绝对不会许第三个愿的 |
[14:21] | Maybe this’ll knock some sense into yez. | 这样或许会让你们想通的 |
[14:38] | Wyrm feels like causing a little chaos! | 阿龙好像惹麻烦了 |
[14:45] | Know what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[14:53] | Casey. You’re super smart now. | 凯西 现在你超级聪明了 |
[14:55] | What do we do? | 该怎么办 |
[15:04] | Arr, Cap’n Wyrm knows how to deal with a mutiny! | 阿龙可知道怎么对付变种 |
[15:15] | Why even bother fighting me, you dweebs? | 为什么白费力气反抗呢 笨蛋们 |
[15:17] | I’m too tough for ya! | 你们根本不是我的对手 |
[15:36] | Get it off of me! | 放开我 |
[15:51] | Wish I had an anti-Wyrm laser cannon. | 要是我有反击阿龙激光大炮就好了 |
[15:56] | Huh? | 什么 |
[16:04] | Huh? | 什么 |
[16:12] | Oh, no! Please! | 不 求你了 |
[16:21] | Don’t blast me! I know I was a little rude. | 不要炸毁我 我知道我有点无礼 |
[16:24] | A little wacky. A little off the wall! | 有点古怪 有点不靠谱 |
[16:29] | I’m so sorry! | 真的对不起 |
[16:30] | Not buying it, Wyrm. | 才不信你 阿龙 |
[16:31] | Get a faceful of this! | 吃我一炮吧 |
[16:35] | What? That’s not fair! | 搞什么 这不公平 |
[16:37] | I made a wish! | 我许愿了的 |
[16:39] | Of course it’s fair. | 当然公平了 |
[16:41] | Remember? Last rule. | 还记得最后一条规则吗 |
[16:43] | You can never ever make a wish to hurt a Wyrm. | 不能许愿伤害阿龙 |
[16:55] | And now Wyrm is free to rule the cosmos. | 现在阿龙要统治宇宙了 |
[16:59] | Yeah, that’s the fun part! | 没错 这个才好玩 |
[17:02] | Come on. I’ll show you! | 来 我给你们看看 |
[17:04] | Space is much too crowded. | 太空太拥挤了 |
[17:09] | We’re gonna do some space cleaning! | 我们要清理一下 |
[17:49] | Why did I make that last wish? | 我为什么要许最后一个愿 |
[17:53] | We got to do something, Casey. | 我们得想想办法 凯西 |
[17:55] | There’s nothing we can do, April. | 我们无能为力了 爱普莉尔 |
[17:57] | I’ve calculated 980,000 different scenarios, | 我已经计算了98万种不同情形 |
[18:00] | and they all end with Wyrm ruling the cosmos. | 最后都以阿龙统治宇宙告终 |
[18:03] | Wyrm is the most powerful being in reality, | 阿龙是世界上最厉害的东西 |
[18:06] | so it makes perfect sense for me, | 所以我想清楚了 |
[18:08] | the most intelligent being in the universe, | 宇宙中最智慧的人 |
[18:11] | to join him. | 要加入他 |
[18:14] | What are you doing, Casey? | 你在干什么 凯西 |
[18:17] | The only smart thing, Raphael. | 这是唯一明智的选择 拉斐尔 |
[18:19] | Teaming up with Wyrm. | 跟阿龙合伙 |
[18:27] | Time to play, fellas! | 开玩吧 伙计们 |
[19:37] | See? My wishes work great. | 看到没有 我的愿望很棒吧 |
[19:39] | Look what you could have had. | 看看你们可能出现的结局 |
[19:41] | I’ll tell you what, smart guy. | 告诉你 聪明家伙 |
[19:43] | You and I will rule the universe together. | 你我可以一起统治宇宙 |
[19:47] | S-w-w-weet. | 棒呆了 |
[19:49] | Casey, you jerk! | 凯西 你个混蛋 |
[19:51] | First I need a little proof of your loyalty. | 首先你得向我证明你的忠诚 |
[19:55] | Destroy the turtles! | 消灭这些乌龟 |
[19:56] | I agree, Wyrmy. | 我赞成 阿龙 |
[19:59] | Let’s squash ’em! | 我们来消灭他们 |
[20:01] | Casey. How could you? | 凯西 你怎么能这样 |
[20:03] | But if I’m gonna take ’em out once and for all, | 但如果我一劳永逸地解决他们 |
[20:06] | I’m gonna need a wish. | 你要答应我一个愿望 |
[20:10] | Fine. | 好 |
[20:11] | You get a wish bonus! | 我就奖励你一个愿望 |
[20:16] | Casey, I can’t believe it. | 凯西 真不敢相信 |
[20:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[20:20] | I wish… | 我希望… |
[20:26] | We never found that stupid hypercube in the first place. | 我们根本没有找到过那个破超立方 |
[20:31] | What? | 什么 |
[20:32] | You–you can’t wish that! | 你不能许这种愿 |
[20:35] | Oh, wow. Not so dumb after all. | 看来你也不笨嘛 |
[20:36] | Casey, you’re a genius! | 凯西 你真是天才 |
[20:37] | But–but–but– | 但是… |
[20:38] | if you never found the cube, | 如果你没找到立方 |
[20:39] | then none of this ever happened. | 那这一切就不会发生了 |
[20:41] | And– | 然后… |
[20:44] | You granted me a wish, | 你答应让我许愿 |
[20:45] | and now you got to make it. | 你就必须兑现 |
[20:47] | No, no, no, no! | 不… |
[20:49] | Your–your wish is m-my command! | 你….许愿 我就…必须兑现 |
[20:54] | No! | 不 |
[21:04] | So eerie. | 太诡异了 |
[21:06] | It’s like a horror movie waiting to happen. | 简直像是恐怖片前奏 |
[21:08] | I don’t even have to be psychic | 我不需要有通灵能力 |
[21:10] | to get a bad feeling about this place. | 也能感觉到这里非常不对劲 |
[21:12] | I have a bad feeling too. | 我也有不好的预感 |
[21:14] | Like this is totally boring. | 太无聊了 |
[21:16] | – I wish some- – No! Don’t wish anything. | -真希望来点…-不要 不要许愿 |
[21:19] | I don’t know why, but just don’t say a word. | 我也不知道为什么 但你千万不要说 |
[21:23] | Okay, Red. | 好吧 小红 |
[21:24] | What’s the big deal? Man. | 许个愿怎么了 搞什么 |
[21:26] | My sensors detect nothing left alive on that ship. | 我的传感器并没有搜到任何生物信号 |
[21:29] | You should all return immediately. | 你们应该即刻返回 |
[21:31] | I believe I have a lead on the Triceraton mother ship. | 我好像发现三角龙母舰的踪迹了 |
[21:36] | Hey, did you guys hear a voice? | 你们听到什么了吗 |
[21:38] | Ah, never mind. | 算了 |
[21:39] | I just had a weird sense of deja vu. | 我就是有种似曾相识的感觉 |
[21:44] | It’s not fair! Come back and make a wish! | 这不公平 快回来许愿 |
[21:47] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[21:49] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去啊 |