时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Finally, a little action! | 终于有行动了 |
[00:03] | Check out all the ships! | 看看那些飞船 |
[00:05] | Dudes, Zayfod’s Cantina is bumping! | 哥们儿 泽福德的酒吧在召唤 |
[00:09] | I bet their food is… out of this world. | 我敢打赌那的食物绝对…是宇宙级的美味 |
[00:13] | That joke is older than the rings of Morvuz-9! | 这笑话比莫法兹九号之环都要老套 |
[00:16] | So why are we going here again? | 我们到底为什么来这里来着 |
[00:18] | I promised to find a way to break into | 我保证会想办法潜入 |
[00:19] | the Triceraton Mothership, did I not? | 三角龙的母舰吧 |
[00:22] | If you want to steal the first piece | 如果你们想窃取黑洞生成机的 |
[00:23] | of the Black Hole Generator, the first step is to– | 第一个部件 第一步是… |
[00:26] | Distract them with pepperoni! | 将他们的注意力从香肠上支开 |
[00:28] | Look at the size of this! | 瞧瞧这有多大 |
[00:30] | Mikey, pay attention! | 麦奇 集中注意力 |
[00:32] | This is important stuff! | 这事非常重要 |
[00:34] | Ugh. Continue, professor. | 继续 教授 |
[00:40] | The first step is to acquire | 第一步是从一个叫 |
[00:42] | a schematic of the Mothership | 维拉克斯·巴拉波姆的 |
[00:43] | from a shady information dealer | 情报贩子手里得到 |
[00:45] | named Vrax Belebome. | 母舰的构造图 |
[00:47] | So where do we find this guy? | 我们要上哪儿找这家伙 |
[00:49] | In a place where Terrans are not welcome. | 那个地方不欢迎人类 |
[00:51] | April and Casey will have to stay behind. | 爱普莉尔和凯西不能跟我们一起 |
[00:53] | Aww, come on! Stay behind? | 不是吧 不能跟过去吗 |
[00:55] | Oh, this is alien racism! Whoa! | 这是外星种族歧视 |
[01:01] | We’ll stay here. | 我们会待在这里 |
[01:02] | Ah, Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[01:25] | For once a place we can sit down, | 终于到了一个我们能坐下来 |
[01:27] | blend in, and eat a meal! | 混进去 好好吃一顿的地方 |
[01:28] | Don’t get too comfortable, Raph. | 别享受得太舒服了 拉斐 |
[01:30] | In fact, don’t make eye, hand, or tentacle contact | 事实上 不要跟任何人或任何事有眼神 |
[01:34] | with anyone or anything. | 肢体 甚至感应接触 |
[01:36] | These are outlaws with nothing to lose. | 这些都是身无牵挂的亡命之徒 |
[01:56] | My din-din! | 我的丁丁 |
[01:57] | You trying start something, sucka? | 你这是想挑事吗 混蛋 |
[01:59] | ‘Cause I got a great ending for you. | 我可不会对你手软 |
[02:29] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:31] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:33] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:35] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:38] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:39] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:41] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:44] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:46] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:48] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:50] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:52] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:55] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:57] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:59] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:01] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:06] | Got a problem, doofus? | 有意见吗 小矮子 |
[03:08] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉 哥们儿 |
[03:08] | Just picking this | 只是想帮你 |
[03:10] | food up for you. | 把食物捡起来 |
[03:13] | My bad. | 抱歉 |
[03:14] | Uh, sorry about this sir, | 很抱歉 先生 |
[03:15] | our friend here is…odd. | 我们这位朋友…很怪异 |
[03:19] | Wait, stop! | 等等 住手 |
[03:22] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[03:23] | And these idiots is your muscle, huh? | 这些蠢货是你的手下吗 |
[03:25] | Sorry looking bunch, I must say. | 那真是不好意思了 |
[03:28] | Come on, grab a seat there, Honeycutt. | 来吧 坐下吧 亲爱的 |
[03:32] | Remember Mikey, this guy’s got the plans | 记住 麦奇 这家伙知道潜入 |
[03:34] | to the Triceraton Mothership, | 三角龙母舰的计划 |
[03:36] | so try not to tick him off again, okay? | 所以别再惹到他了 行吗 |
[03:44] | Mind if I have a little bite? | 我能咬一口吗 |
[03:47] | You best step up off | 你最好不要碰 |
[03:48] | my Vanarian muffins, son! | 我的瓦纳瑞安松饼 孩子 |
[03:50] | Mikey, what is going on in your head, man? | 麦奇 你脑子里在想什么 |
[03:53] | Hmm, I see a land | 我看到了一个 |
[03:55] | where pizza grows on trees. | 树上都长着披萨的地方 |
[03:58] | I brought the agreed-upon fee of 50,000 Zemulaks. | 我按照协议带来了五万泽米拉克 |
[04:05] | Did you bring the information? | 你把情报带来了吗 |
[04:08] | Of course, I’m no rookie, robobrain. | 当然了 我又不傻 机器脑 |
[04:16] | This’ll do for a down payment. | 这个预付款够多了 |
[04:19] | Another 50,000 and, uh, | 再拿5万 |
[04:21] | y’all got yourself a deal! | 这笔买卖就成了 |
[04:23] | What? But you said– | 什么 但是你说… |
[04:25] | This is all I have. It’s my life savings! | 我只有这些了 这是我毕生的积蓄 |
[04:27] | See you when you get the other 50, losers! | 等你再搞到五万时见吧 蠢货 |
[04:42] | Come back here, dude! | 给我回来 伙计 |
[04:54] | Give him back his money, Bellybomb. | 把钱还给他 大肚怪 |
[04:58] | It’s Beel-a-bome! | 我是巴拉波姆 |
[05:05] | Come out and fight like a man, chump! | 滚出来像个男人一样战斗 胆小鬼 |
[05:08] | Yeah boy! | 好啊 伙计 |
[05:12] | Drop your weapon, freak! | 放下武器 疯子 |
[05:14] | How about I drop you instead? | 不如我先把你们放倒怎么样 |
[05:32] | I’ll blast you! | 我要炸飞你们 |
[05:40] | Stop! | 住手 |
[05:52] | You messed up big time, man! | 你可惹了大乱子 |
[05:54] | Just make good on the deal and we’ll forget this happened! | 乖乖遵守交易规则 我们就当这事没发生过 |
[05:57] | Forget it, the deal’s off! | 算了 交易告吹 |
[05:59] | You’re liars, thieves! | 你们是骗子 窃贼 |
[06:01] | What? | 什么 |
[06:02] | You stole from us! | 是你从我们这儿偷走的 |
[06:03] | We’re wasting our time with this loser. | 不要在这个白痴身上浪费时间了 |
[06:05] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[06:06] | Yeah, we don’t need you, Bellybomb! | 没错 我们不需要你 大肚怪 |
[06:08] | I got way better secrets than you’ll ever have! | 我有的秘密比你的好多了 |
[06:11] | Like Black Hole pieces and stuff. | 就像黑洞碎片什么的 |
[06:13] | Booyakasha. | 我来也 |
[06:21] | Black Hole piece, huh? | 黑洞碎片吗 |
[06:23] | Maybe this Mikey moron does have | 也许这个麦奇傻小子 |
[06:25] | some secrets worth getting my hands on. | 真的有秘密值得我出手 |
[06:27] | Summon the Neutrinos! | 召唤小小怪 |
[06:31] | I got a big payday for you fellas. | 我有活给你们 |
[06:34] | Wow. Sounds like a real class act. | 听起来干得很漂亮 |
[06:36] | I thought you knew this guy, Professor? | 我以为你认识这家伙 教授 |
[06:38] | Should’ve smashed that mouth-farter | 那个满嘴放屁的家伙还想耍我们 |
[06:40] | for trying to jack us! | 真该碾碎他 |
[06:41] | We may be back where we started, | 我们也许回到了原点 |
[06:42] | but we’ll find another way. | 但我们会找到办法的 |
[06:44] | Let’s blow off some steam in the Holo room. | 我们先休息放松一下 |
[06:45] | You down for some training, Mikey? | 准备好来点训练了吗 麦奇 |
[06:47] | No. | 不 |
[06:48] | I’m gonna chill and scope some | 我准备休息会儿 看点儿 |
[06:50] | Chris Bradford and His 2 Ruff Crew. | 克里斯·布拉福德和他的两个王牌伙伴 |
[07:02] | You may have defeated Master C, | 你可能打败了C大师 |
[07:04] | Sumo Glen, and Lil’ Rineo, | 相扑格伦和里尔·雷尼奥 |
[07:07] | but you won’t get through me, Micro Chip! | 但你无法通过我这一关 微芯片 |
[07:17] | Chris Bradford’s so lame. | 克里斯·布拉福德太弱了 |
[08:04] | “Chris Bradford and His 2Ruff Crew”– | “克里斯·布拉福德和他的两个王牌伙伴” |
[08:06] | A Chris Bradford production! | 克里斯·布拉福德作品 |
[08:07] | Remember, kids, | 记住 孩子们 |
[08:09] | only you can prevent forest fires. | 只有你们能阻止森林大火 |
[08:11] | Well you, and this round house kick | 一个回旋踢 |
[08:14] | to an arsonists’ face! Hi-ya! | 踢中纵火犯的脸 |
[08:17] | Is your friend all right? | 你朋友没事吧 |
[08:20] | Very funny, Mikey, but the joke’s over. | 真好笑 麦奇 别开玩笑了 |
[08:22] | Get up, you bum! | 快起来 傻小子 |
[08:25] | He’s alive, but totally zonked out. | 他还活着 但完全昏迷了 |
[08:28] | Could be a delayed response to Bellybomb’s noxious burps? | 这有可能是对大肚怪毒气饱嗝的延迟反应吗 |
[08:31] | If this doesn’t get him up, nothing will. | 如果这个都唤不醒他 那什么也不管用了 |
[08:37] | What? | 什么 |
[08:38] | But that, like, | 这就像是 |
[08:39] | defies the laws of physics! | 违反了物理定律啊 |
[08:43] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[08:44] | I’m afraid Mikey’s mind has been infiltrated by Neutrinos. | 麦奇的大脑恐怕已经被小小怪渗透了 |
[08:49] | Neutral subatomic particles? | 中位亚原子微粒吗 |
[08:51] | No, Neutrino is just a nickname | 不 小小怪只是一个绰号 |
[08:53] | due to their microscopic size. | 因为他们体型微小 |
[08:55] | No one knows their real name– | 没人知道他们真正的名字 |
[08:56] | I don’t need their whole backstory! | 我不想听他们的背景故事 |
[08:57] | What the heck do they want? | 他们想要干嘛 |
[08:59] | In short, his mind. | 简而言之 想要他的大脑 |
[09:02] | Every person has an inner self | 每个人都有自己的内心世界 |
[09:03] | deep in their consciousness. | 就在意识深处 |
[09:05] | The Neutrinos track down and remove this inner self, | 小小怪追踪并移除这个内心世界 |
[09:08] | stealing all of his knowledge and memories. | 偷走他的知识和记忆 |
[09:10] | Leaving the victim a mindless shell! | 让受害人变成白痴 |
[09:13] | Isn’t Mikey already kinda mindless? | 麦奇本来就有点白痴吧 |
[09:16] | Who’d want to steal his brains? | 谁会相偷他的大脑啊 |
[09:18] | Maybe that Bellybomb guy? | 也许是那个大肚怪 |
[09:20] | I have a plan to save your brother, | 我有个计划能救你们的兄弟 |
[09:22] | but it’s going to require a little psychic help. | 但需要一点通灵能力的帮助 |
[09:29] | I don’t know about this. | 这样真的靠谱吗 |
[09:30] | Well, the theory is sound! | 理论上是可行的 |
[09:32] | April will psychically project you into Michelangelo’s mind. | 爱普莉尔会将你们的精神传入米开朗琪罗的大脑里 |
[09:35] | You must stop the Neutrinos from taking his inner self | 你们必须阻止小小怪蚕食他的内心世界 |
[09:38] | at all cost! | 不惜任何代价 |
[09:40] | Trying to navigate Mikey’s brain | 要在麦奇的大脑里穿行 |
[09:42] | is gonna be like trying to watch every TV channel at once! | 就像要同时看所有电视频道 |
[09:45] | Don’t worry, I’ll do what I can to help guide you through. | 别担心 我会尽力引导你们的 |
[09:48] | We’ll find his inner Mikey. | 我们会发现麦奇的内心 |
[09:50] | Remember, if the Neutrinos destroy you inside his mind, | 记住 如果小小怪在他的大脑里摧毁了你们 |
[09:53] | your body here will be reduced to a vegetative state. | 你们的身体也会进入植物人状态 |
[09:56] | – This is a bad idea! – Hold up, Fugitoid! | -这主意可不怎么样 -等等 逃亡机器人 |
[09:57] | Wait a second! | 等等 |
[10:08] | Uh, did we just teleport? | 我们被传送了吗 |
[10:10] | No. You’re in Mikey’s memories, | 不 你们在麦奇的记忆里 |
[10:12] | which may not be totally accurate, | 可能也不是完全准确 |
[10:14] | because, you know, he’s Mikey. | 因为 他是麦奇 |
[10:17] | This is so cool, dudes! | 太帅了 兄弟们 |
[10:19] | We’re going on an adventure! | 我们要去冒险啦 |
[10:21] | That’s Mikey! | 是麦奇的声音 |
[10:23] | This way! | 这边来 |
[10:29] | Mikey, No time to play! | 麦奇 没时间玩了 |
[10:30] | We gotta get you some place safe | 得赶紧离开这里去安全的地方 |
[10:32] | before the Neutrinos roll up–huh? | 免得小小怪攻击你…怎么回事 |
[10:35] | It’s just a memory, Raph. | 那只是记忆 拉斐 |
[10:36] | Whoa, it’s kinda like holographic movies. | 有点像全息电影 |
[10:39] | Maybe Mikey’s inner self is hiding out in his– | 也许麦奇的内心还藏在… |
[10:43] | – Mikey! – We’re coming, Mikey, hang on! | -麦奇 -我们来了 你坚持住 |
[10:58] | The Neutrinos! | 小小怪 |
[11:00] | I thought they’d be a lot smaller. | 他们一点都不小 |
[11:10] | They’re not so tough! | 也没那么厉害吧 |
[11:19] | These guys are built like tanks. | 他们简直跟坦克一样 |
[11:31] | Armor’s too strong, move! | 对方装备太强 快撤 |
[11:35] | We can lose ’em in the streets! | 可以在街道上甩开他们 |
[11:50] | Man, I miss the farmhouse. | 好怀念农场 |
[11:53] | I don’t. Ugh! | 我不怀念 |
[11:59] | Neutrinos! | 小小怪 |
[12:18] | Sorry about the hard drop. | 抱歉着陆这么猛 |
[12:20] | Had to get you guys out of there fast. | 着急救你们出来 |
[12:22] | What the heck? | 什么情况 |
[12:23] | Wow, Mikey must have had some wacky adventures without us | 麦奇肯定是背着我们去探险过 |
[12:26] | because I do not remember this place. | 因为我完全不记得这里 |
[12:28] | It’s not a memory. | 这不是记忆 |
[12:30] | It’s his subconscious. | 是他的潜意识 |
[12:31] | I lost track of him when he slipped– | 我找不到他了 当时他… |
[12:33] | April! April, we can’t hear you! | 爱普莉尔 爱普莉尔 听不到了 |
[12:36] | Did the only person who knows | 难道唯一知道我们要去哪的人 |
[12:37] | where we’re going just vanish? | 就这样消失了吗 |
[12:39] | ‘Cause if she did, we are totally– | 如果她消失了 那我们就真的完… |
[12:42] | Found him! | 找到他了 |
[12:52] | That’s about a thousand times weirder than usual. | 简直是麦奇怪咖升级版 |
[12:56] | Who you calling weird? | 你说谁诡异 |
[12:58] | Dude, calm down, it’s us! | 冷静 是我们啊 |
[13:01] | Ha! Like you’re ever calm! | 你丫什么时候冷静过 |
[13:04] | Now this angry version I like! | 我喜欢这个愤怒版麦奇 |
[13:14] | Feed me! | 给我吃的 |
[13:16] | Feed me! | 给我吃的 |
[13:21] | Any guess which of these is Mikey’s inner self?! | 要不要猜猜哪个才是麦奇的内心 |
[13:23] | Angry dude, glutton, weirdo, | 炸毛 贪吃 怪咖 |
[13:26] | these are all aspects of Mikey’s personality! | 这些都是麦奇性格的一部分 |
[13:28] | You got that right, buzz buzz! | 猜对了 哔哔 |
[13:31] | That must be his annoying side– | 这个肯定是他招人烦的一面 |
[13:33] | No way, I’m the funny guy, buzz buzz! | 并不 我是搞笑的那个 哔哔 |
[13:37] | Can you guide us to the one true Mikey? | 你们能不能带我们去找真正的麦奇 |
[13:40] | Seriously, this is too much. | 说真的 我受不了了 |
[13:41] | No, but I can rap for you! | 办不到 不过我可以说唱给你听 |
[13:44] | – For the love of life no. – Uh, no, that’s okay. | -求你了放过我吧 -不用了 谢谢 |
[13:45] | Mikey, do not do that. | 麦奇 千万不要 |
[14:02] | You gotta find the real Michelangelo | 你得找到真正的米开朗琪罗 |
[14:04] | before his mind gets wiped by a Neutrino | 不然他的思想就被小小怪消除咯 |
[14:07] | Now here’s a primer on our line-up | 我告诉你一件紧急要做的事 |
[14:10] | so you can save me before my time’s up! | 你要抓紧有限的时间采取措施 |
[14:15] | I may seem chill, but I do get mad | 虽然我看起来很冷静 但我真的会生气 |
[14:18] | which makes me ill, | 然而我也不喜欢 |
[14:19] | so I try to stay rad | 所以我会控制自己 |
[14:20] | I’m the hungry dude in the mood for food | 我是一个饥饿的人 我需要食物 |
[14:23] | If you think that’s rude you got a bad attitude | 如果你觉得我不礼貌 那是你唐突 |
[14:28] | Teenage Mutant Astronauts pick apart my astral thoughts | 宇航神龟 分析我的每一份思维 |
[14:33] | discover the center of my psyche | 想发现我 思想世界的精髓 |
[14:35] | to uncover the one true Mikey | 解密麦奇 找到我真正的自己 |
[14:39] | This is excruciating. | 遭不住了 |
[14:41] | Huh, “Center of my psyche?” | “思想世界的精髓” |
[14:44] | Do you think he means– | 你觉得他的意思是不是… |
[14:45] | His imagination! | 他的想象世界 |
[14:59] | Makes sense, | 有道理 |
[15:00] | whenever things get bad, | 一旦情况恶化 |
[15:01] | he jumps into his wacky la-la land. | 他就躲回自己的安乐岛 |
[15:06] | Locked. | 锁着 |
[15:08] | Password? | 密码 |
[15:12] | Pizza! | 披萨 |
[15:30] | – Ho – Ly– | -我 -了 |
[15:31] | Chalupa! | 个去 |
[15:42] | Pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza. | 披萨 披萨 披萨 披萨 |
[16:07] | So… | 所以说 |
[16:24] | There he is! | 他在这里 |
[16:26] | That’s got go to be the real Mikey! | 那肯定是真正的麦奇 |
[16:29] | Dudes! | 弟兄们 |
[16:31] | – Mikey! – No wonder he ran away scared. | -麦奇 -难怪他吓跑了 |
[16:34] | He’s just a Lil’ Mikey! | 他还只是小麦奇 |
[16:36] | Makes perfect sense. | 完全可以理解啊 |
[16:37] | I mean, he never really matured past six-years-old. | 他的心理年龄从来没有真正超过六岁 |
[16:39] | I knew you guys would find me! | 我就知道你们会找到我 |
[16:41] | Those freaky robot monsters were chasing me, | 那些吓人的机器人怪物追我 |
[16:43] | so I hid in my imagination! | 所以我们躲在我的想象中了 |
[16:45] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[16:46] | Check out my king hat, yo! | 快看我的王冠 |
[16:48] | Well, you’re safe now, Lil’ Mikey. | 你现在安全了 小麦奇 |
[16:51] | I hope so! | 希望如此 |
[16:52] | Okay, what’s the plan, big bros? | 现在的计划是什么 大哥哥们 |
[16:59] | It’s them! | 是他们 |
[17:01] | Don’t let them near me! | 不要让他们靠近我 |
[17:16] | Dude! | 天啊 |
[17:17] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[17:19] | Still can’t get through their armor, Donnie! | 还是无法穿透他们的装备 多尼 |
[17:21] | It’s not just armor, they’re not created entirely | 不止是装备的问题 他们并不完全是 |
[17:24] | out of physical matter, they’re partly mental too. | 自然界的产物 他们部分也有人的智能 |
[17:26] | Like us! | 就跟我们一样 |
[17:27] | Then we need an inside advantage | 那我们也需要找出内部优势 |
[17:29] | to level the playing field. | 让游戏双方公平竞争 |
[17:32] | Why are you guys looking at me? | 你们看我干什么 |
[17:34] | Mikey, you see the world in a way | 麦奇 你看世界的方式 |
[17:36] | no one else does because of your– | 跟其他人都不一样 因为你的… |
[17:38] | Massive and freakishly powerful imagination. | 强大到令人难以置信的想象力 |
[17:41] | In here, you’re the king. | 在这里 你是国王 |
[17:44] | You don’t have to be afraid of them anymore, Mikey. | 你不用再害怕他们了 麦奇 |
[17:46] | You can help us beat these jerks. | 你可以帮我们打败那些混蛋 |
[17:48] | Let your mind rip! | 尽情发挥你的想象力吧 |
[18:03] | Hey, butt-face! | 喂 没脸怪 |
[18:09] | Get them! | 打倒他们 |
[19:18] | Party’s over, guys! | 狂欢结束了 各位 |
[19:20] | Hi! | 你们好 |
[19:22] | You don’t have to go home… | 你们不用回家 |
[19:26] | But you can’t stay here! | 但也不能留在这里 |
[19:46] | – Yeah! – Yeah, little man! | -太棒了 -太棒了 小家伙 |
[19:48] | – Mikey for the win! – Awesome job, Lil’ Mikey! | -麦奇赢了 -干得漂亮 小麦奇 |
[19:52] | Booyakabunga! | 我最棒 |
[19:55] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[20:09] | Dudes! | 兄弟们 |
[20:11] | I just had the wildest dream. | 我刚做了一个特别天马行空的梦 |
[20:13] | It wasn’t a dream, dude! | 那不是梦 哥们 |
[20:15] | The Neutrinos are very real | 大肚怪派来 |
[20:17] | sent to rob your mind | 窃取你们思想的小小怪 |
[20:19] | by Belebome. | 是非常真实的 |
[20:20] | What? That was real? | 什么 刚才是真的吗 |
[20:22] | Those gross jerkfaces! | 那些恶心的没脸怪 |
[20:25] | They were in my head! | 他们真在我脑子里出现过吗 |
[20:29] | Why you little! | 岂有此理 |
[20:31] | Ah, the little seen Angry Mikey. | 愤怒的小麦奇 |
[20:35] | Take that! | 吃我一招 |
[20:42] | Don’t worry, Lord Dregg, | 不要担心 德雷格大王 |
[20:43] | any minute now the Neutrinos will be back | 小小怪随时可能回来 |
[20:46] | with all kinds of info on that Black Hole Generator | 带来关于黑洞生成机的信息 |
[20:49] | and whatever else that stupid– | 还有那些傻… |
[20:51] | turtle gang is hiding. | 乌龟藏在哪里 |
[20:53] | Um, yes, I’ll call you right back. | 好 我再打给你 |
[20:55] | Oh, hey, fellas! | 伙计们 |
[20:57] | Can I interest y’all in some Vanarian Muffin? | 你们想吃点瓦纳瑞安松饼吗 |
[20:59] | They still warm! | 还是热乎的 |
[21:02] | There’s only one way to make this right, Bellybomb. | 这事只有一个解决办法 大肚怪 |
[21:05] | You give us the drive so we can save the Earth. | 你把硬盘给我们让我们拯救地球 |
[21:08] | You idiots are gonna take on the whole Triceraton army? | 你们几个白痴要挑战整个三角龙大军吗 |
[21:13] | You lucky I’m such a nice guy. | 你们该庆幸我是个好人 |
[21:17] | I’ll be taking that muffin, too. | 松饼我也要了 |
[21:32] | You showed that jerk how it’s done, Lil’ Mikey! | 你反击地漂亮 小麦奇 |
[21:34] | Thanks, bros. | 谢谢 兄弟们 |
[21:35] | That means a lot to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[21:37] | Now, let’s go bust some dino heads. | 现在我们去揍犀牛怪吧 |
[21:40] | Booyakabunga! | 我们最棒 |