时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Leonardo, | 李奥纳多 |
[00:10] | what is it that troubles you so, my son? | 你为何如此烦恼 孩子 |
[00:13] | Sensei. | 老师 |
[00:14] | We’ve faced defeat before, | 我们曾经失败过 |
[00:15] | but we’ve always managed to fight back and overcome it. | 但我们都努力抗争 克服困难 |
[00:19] | This is different. | 这次却不同 |
[00:20] | We’ve got one chance to save the Earth. | 我们只有一次拯救地球的机会 |
[00:22] | If we don’t get the second piece of the Black Hole Generator, | 我国我们拿不到黑洞生成机的第二个部件 |
[00:25] | we’ve lost everything. | 我们就会失去一切 |
[00:26] | And it’ll be on me. | 而这都怪我 |
[00:28] | You must not give in to despair. | 你不该就此屈服 |
[00:30] | You all must remain diligent to save the Earth. | 你必须振作起来 拯救地球 |
[00:33] | But, Sensei… | 但是 老师… |
[00:35] | what if we can’t? | 万一我们做不到呢 |
[00:37] | You must hold on to hope. | 你必须抱有希望 |
[00:39] | And with that hope, you must lead by example. | 有了希望 你必须以身作则 |
[00:42] | You are all truly worthy heroes. | 你们都是货真价实的英雄 |
[00:44] | And no matter what may come, | 不管发生什么 |
[00:46] | you have all made me very proud. | 你们都让我非常自豪 |
[00:52] | Hai, Sensei. | 是 老师 |
[01:04] | So, um, where’s Leo? | 李奥去哪儿了 |
[01:06] | Or should I guess? | 还是说要我猜猜看 |
[01:08] | He’s in the holo-room, | 他在全息室 |
[01:09] | talking to the simulator again. | 又在跟模拟器说话了 |
[01:11] | Maybe it’s not healthy | 或许老是这样 |
[01:12] | talking to a hologram of Splinter all the time. | 跟斯普林特的全息影像谈话有点病态 |
[01:14] | I mean, I miss him too, but… | 我是说我也很想他 但… |
[01:15] | Leo just needs him right now more than ever. | 李奥只是现在比任何时候都需要他 |
[01:17] | He’ll be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[01:19] | In a way, he is talking to the real Splinter, | 再说了 他是在和真正的斯普林特谈话 |
[01:21] | at least your memories of him. | 至少是你们记忆中的他 |
[01:23] | The simulator is psychic, and can respond– | 模拟器能探知心灵 能反应出… |
[01:25] | It’s not the same thing, Fugitoid! | 这不是一回事 逃亡机器人 |
[01:29] | Hey, how’s it going, Leo buddy? | 你好吗 李奥 |
[01:32] | Everything cool? | 没事吧 |
[01:36] | Leonardo, you’ve arrived just in time! | 李奥纳多 你来得正好 |
[01:38] | For what? | 怎么了 |
[01:39] | My friends… | 我的朋友… |
[01:40] | I present to you | 让我来向你们展示 |
[01:41] | The Cosmic Ocean of Varuna! | 伐楼拿的宇宙海洋 |
[01:46] | It’s so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[01:50] | A vast interstellar liquid nebula | 一大片液状星云 |
[01:52] | in a region of space unlike any other in the universe. | 这是宇宙中绝无仅有的景象 |
[01:56] | Here, within its depths, lies the second fragment | 在其深处 藏着黑洞生成机的 |
[01:59] | of the Black Hole Generator. | 第二个部件 |
[02:01] | So what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[02:02] | Let’s do this! | 赶紧行动吧 |
[02:13] | Time to get me some Turtle revenge | 是时候找那群乌龟复仇 |
[02:16] | and nab me that piece of Black Hole Generator. | 并取得黑洞生成机的部件了 |
[02:19] | This gonna be fun! | 肯定很有意思 |
[02:30] | The evil Triceratons have invaded Earth. | 邪恶的三角龙入侵了地球 |
[02:34] | They brought with them | 他们还带来了 |
[02:35] | the invincible Black Hole Generator | 强大的黑洞生成机 |
[02:37] | that swallowed the entire planet. | 吞噬了整个地球 |
[02:40] | My brothers and I escaped, | 我和我的兄弟逃走了 |
[02:41] | saved by a mysterious robot called the Fugitoid. | 被一个叫作逃亡机器人的机器人救了 |
[02:45] | Now we’re trying to stop the Triceratons | 现在我们正准备尽我们所能 |
[02:48] | any way we can. | 阻止三角龙 |
[02:50] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:52] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:54] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:56] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:59] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[03:00] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[03:02] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:05] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:07] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:09] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:11] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:13] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:16] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:18] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:20] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:22] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:27] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[03:29] | Do keep in mind that I have no idea | 你们要记住 我不知道 |
[03:31] | whether our computer systems will work | 我们进入星云之后 我们的电脑 |
[03:33] | or if we can even survive once we enter the nebula. | 能否正常工作 以及我们能否存活 |
[03:36] | Here we go! | 我们上 |
[03:37] | – Wait a second! – Hold up, Fugitoid! | -等等 -等等 逃亡机器人 |
[03:50] | Everyone, hold on! | 大家抓稳了 |
[03:58] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[04:00] | All right! | 太好了 |
[04:06] | Varuna is the home of the Daagon– | 伐楼拿是迪亚戈的家 |
[04:08] | Ancient beings and allies of the Utrom, | 这是一种古老的生物 奥特姆的同盟 |
[04:10] | who have been entrusted | 他们信任他们 |
[04:11] | to protect the second Black Hole Generator fragment. | 让他们保护黑洞生成机的第二个部件 |
[04:14] | Let’s hope they did a better job than the Aeons. | 希望他们能做得比隐知族好吧 |
[04:17] | A complete ecological system | 这个完整的生态系统 |
[04:19] | bigger than any ocean on any world! | 比任何世界上的任何海洋都要庞大 |
[04:24] | Look out for that crazy electric seaweed! | 小心那些疯狂的电海藻 |
[04:26] | No need to fret. | 不用担心 |
[04:27] | I’ll have us through in 2 minutes and 20 seconds! | 我们能在2分钟20秒内通过 |
[04:42] | Fugitoid, I know the Daagon are the Utrom’s allies, | 逃亡机器人 我知道迪亚戈是奥特姆的同盟 |
[04:45] | but can we really count on them to help us? | 但我们真的能指望他们会帮我们吗 |
[04:49] | The Daagon are an ancient, noble, | 迪亚戈是一个古老 高尚 |
[04:52] | honorable amphibian race. | 尊贵的两栖类生物 |
[04:53] | So… | 所以… |
[04:55] | I hope so? | 希望如此吧 |
[05:03] | Uh…greetings! | 你们好 |
[05:05] | We would like to talk to you about– | 我们想跟你们谈谈… |
[05:13] | Back off, mer-dudes! | 闪开 美人男 |
[05:23] | Stop, my Daagon friends! | 住手 迪亚戈朋友们 |
[05:25] | This is the sigil of the Utrom! | 这是奥特姆的图章 |
[06:29] | Who enters the realm seeking audience with Hiidrala, | 是谁想来求见希德拉拉 |
[06:33] | Supreme Ruler of the Daagon? | 迪亚戈至高无上的首领 |
[06:38] | Greetings, Supreme Ruler! | 你好 首领 |
[06:41] | My name is Leonardo. | 我叫李奥纳多 |
[06:42] | And these are my companions. | 他们是我的同伴 |
[06:44] | What up? | 你好 |
[06:47] | We come bearing the sigil of the Utrom! | 我们带来了奥特姆的图章 |
[06:50] | We seek the fragment of the Black Hole Generator | 我们想要得到你们所保管的 |
[06:54] | that you have in your possession. | 黑洞生成机部件 |
[06:58] | You may rise. | 平身吧 |
[07:01] | Thank you, your Majesty. | 谢谢 陛下 |
[07:03] | The Utrom entrusted the fragment to me, | 奥特姆把部件托付给我 |
[07:06] | giving Hiidrala ultimate say over it. | 交由希德拉拉决定其归属 |
[07:09] | Are you truly worthy to claim | 你们真的值得拥有 |
[07:11] | a device of such devastating power? | 具有如此强大破坏力的装置吗 |
[07:13] | Who among you is leader? | 谁是你们的领导者 |
[07:19] | You? | 你吗 |
[07:20] | You are a mere child. | 你还只是个孩子 |
[07:22] | How are you worthy? | 你何德何能 |
[07:24] | We may be young, | 我们也许还年轻 |
[07:25] | but we’ve fought huge battles, | 但我们经历过各种大战 |
[07:27] | saved whole planets, | 拯救过很多星球 |
[07:29] | and on top of everything else, | 最重要的是 |
[07:31] | we saw the destruction of our world! | 我们目睹了我们家园的毁灭 |
[07:33] | We’ve been given a second chance to save Earth. | 我们现在有机会拯救地球 |
[07:36] | We’re gonna destroy the Black Hole Generator. | 我们要毁掉黑洞生成机 |
[07:39] | It cannot be destroyed! | 那是无法摧毁的 |
[07:41] | Why do you think it was hidden away? | 否则为什么要藏起来呢 |
[07:43] | If you keep it, | 如果在你手中 |
[07:44] | the Triceratons will find it. | 三角龙会发现的 |
[07:46] | They’ll tear your kingdom apart to get it. | 他们为了得到它 会不惜摧毁你们的王国 |
[07:49] | If you desire the fragment, | 如果你想要这个部件 |
[07:50] | you must face Cthugga, | 你们必须去面对卡苏加 |
[07:52] | an ancient beast that obeys only me. | 一头只服从于我的远古巨兽 |
[07:55] | If you are indeed worthy, it will sense this | 如果你们真的有能力 它会感受到这一点 |
[07:58] | and let you take it freely. | 将部件拱手奉上 |
[08:00] | If you are not, | 如果你们没有 |
[08:01] | it will devour you whole. | 它会把你们生吞活剥了 |
[08:04] | As long as we’re swallowed whole | 只要我们是被整个吞下 |
[08:05] | and not chomped to pieces, | 而不是被咬成碎片 |
[08:07] | I think we’re cool, dudes. | 我觉得应该没问题 |
[08:09] | Huh. Been there, done that. | 不是头一遭了 |
[08:10] | We can take this Cthugga. | 我们能搞定这个卡苏加 |
[08:12] | Let’s do this! | 我们上 |
[08:15] | Understand me when I say | 我说卡苏加是 |
[08:17] | Cthugga is one of the six cosmic monsters | 六个最不好惹的宇宙巨兽之一时 |
[08:19] | you do not want to mess with! | 你们听懂了没有 |
[08:22] | Man, I wonder what the monster’s gonna look like? | 天 我真想知道这个怪兽长什么样 |
[08:26] | No. | 不 |
[08:27] | Probably not. | 应该不是 |
[08:29] | Yep, that’s it! | 没错 就是这样 |
[08:30] | Gotta be the one! | 肯定就是这样了 |
[08:31] | Mikey, you’re so good. | 麦奇 你真是太棒了 |
[08:34] | What do you guys suppose it means | 你们觉得”真正值得拥有” |
[08:35] | to be truly worthy? | 到底是什么意思 |
[08:39] | We all have good, noble hearts. | 我们都有一颗善良的心 |
[08:41] | That has to count for something. | 这应该算一个优点吧 |
[08:45] | What hit us? | 什么东西撞到了我们 |
[08:46] | It’s ramming us again! | 又朝我们冲过来了 |
[08:47] | Brace yourselves! | 抓稳了 |
[08:54] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[08:55] | Armaggon! | 阿莫哥 |
[08:57] | Yes! | 棒 |
[08:58] | He’s like my favorite bad guy ever! | 他是我最喜欢的反派 |
[09:01] | The hull’s been breached! | 舱体出现裂缝 |
[09:02] | Arming defensive systems now. | 马上部署防御系统 |
[09:07] | He’s too fast, dudes! | 他太快了 伙计们 |
[09:17] | Oh, my! | 天啊 |
[09:18] | We’re beginning to take on liquid. | 我们开始进水了 |
[09:21] | Activating the forward drain! | 启动排水功能 |
[09:36] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[09:40] | What do we have here? | 瞧瞧都是谁啊 |
[09:42] | Looks like the whole entre! | 好像是开胃大餐呢 |
[09:52] | One more step, | 再敢往前一步 |
[09:53] | and I chomp this chump’s head clean off! | 我就把他的脑袋拧下来 |
[09:56] | All right, kiddies, | 好了 小毛孩们 |
[09:57] | put your little weapons down on the ground… | 把你们的武器放下 |
[09:59] | now! | 马上 |
[10:05] | I been spying on you Turtles a long time, | 我已经监视你们很久了 |
[10:08] | and ol’ Armaggon knows what you’re up to. | 阿莫哥知道你们想干什么 |
[10:11] | What are you talkin’ about, Finhead? | 你在说什么 鱼头怪 |
[10:13] | I know you got the first piece of the Black Hole Generator. | 我知道你们手上有黑洞生成机的第一个部件 |
[10:16] | And now you’re gonna get me the second piece. | 你们马上把第二个部件给我弄到手 |
[10:19] | Is that a great plan or what? | 这个计划很完美吧 |
[10:22] | Oh, bleep. | 糟了 |
[10:25] | Well, Dregg, | 德雷格 |
[10:26] | not only did I get me some Turtles; | 我不仅抓到了几只乌龟 |
[10:28] | I got the first piece of your Black Hole toy! | 还拿到了黑洞生成机的第一个部件 |
[10:31] | Excellent work, Armaggon. | 干得漂亮 阿莫哥 |
[10:33] | You’ve most certainly redeemed yourself | 差不多可以为之前搞砸的那些事 |
[10:35] | for all of your past screw-ups. | 将功赎罪了 |
[10:37] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[10:38] | I’m quadruplin’ my fee. | 我要求拿四倍酬劳 |
[10:40] | You arrogant– | 你个自大… |
[10:43] | Aww, snap. | 哎呦 |
[10:44] | It cracks me up when the bad guys bust on each other. | 坏人反目的时候我最喜欢了 |
[10:47] | Totally. | 没错 |
[10:48] | Not the time. | 不是时候 |
[10:49] | All right, get this hunk a junk moving. | 好了 开动这艘垃圾飞船吧 |
[10:53] | Stupid bossy shark. | 白痴自大的鲨鱼 |
[10:57] | Fascinating! | 令人惊叹 |
[10:58] | An entire planetesimal system | 整个小行星系统 |
[11:00] | in the depths of an oceanic nebula. | 都在星云的海洋中 |
[11:02] | The wonders of the universe never cease. | 宇宙的奇迹从未停止过 |
[11:04] | Will you two nerds shut up already? | 你们两个白痴闭嘴好吗 |
[11:08] | We’re here. | 到了 |
[11:09] | The Cave of Cthugga. | 卡苏加的洞穴 |
[11:13] | Armaggon, the only way we can get the piece | 阿莫哥 拿到那个部件的唯一方法 |
[11:16] | is to prove we’re worthy. | 就是证明我们值得拥有 |
[11:18] | Yeah, and with you on the ship and holding Leo hostage, | 没错 现在你在飞船上挟持李奥做人质 |
[11:21] | I’d say we now fall into the | 我敢说我们现在属于 |
[11:22] | definitely-not-worthy-to-face-Cthugga category. | 绝对不值得面对卡苏加的那一类了 |
[11:25] | I’m the one calling the shots here. | 现在这里我说了算 |
[11:27] | So move! | 你们快行动 |
[11:59] | I’m sensing a huge, powerful presence inside. | 我感觉到里面有一股强大的力量 |
[12:03] | Getting closer. | 越来越近 |
[12:04] | Closer. | 越来越近 |
[12:21] | Now would be the time to retreat! | 我们应该马上撤退 |
[12:25] | Well, at least we know we’re not worthy! | 至少我们知道自己几斤几两了 |
[12:29] | You wanna survive this? | 你不想死的话 |
[12:30] | You gotta let my brother go! | 就快把我兄弟放了 |
[12:37] | Fugitoid, we need more speed! | 逃亡机 我们需要加速 |
[12:39] | I’m giving it all she’s got, Captain! | 已经全速前进了 船长 |
[12:43] | Sorry, I couldn’t resist. | 抱歉 我没忍住 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna be seasick. | 我要晕船了 |
[13:10] | The ship’s gonna be torn apart! | 飞船要毁了 |
[13:44] | It’s gone. | 它走了 |
[13:48] | What a rush, eh, Turtles? | 好险啊 乌龟们 |
[13:50] | Really got my heart goin’! | 吓死我了 |
[13:54] | Take him to the dungeon! | 带他去地牢 |
[13:56] | Busted! | 栽了吧 |
[13:57] | Looks like it’s off to aquarium jail! | 看来它要被关到水族监狱了 |
[14:02] | Thanks, Captain. | 谢谢 队长 |
[14:04] | Hey, wait. | 慢着 |
[14:04] | How did you know we were in trouble? | 你怎么知道我们有麻烦了 |
[14:06] | As soon as Armaggon hijacked the “Ulixes,” | 阿莫哥劫持了我们的飞船后 |
[14:08] | I secretly sent out an S.O.S. | 我就秘密发出了求救信号 |
[14:11] | knowing that the honorable Daagon would come to our aid. | 我知道高尚的迪亚戈会来救我们 |
[14:15] | Leo, ya can’t blame yourself. | 李奥 你不要自责 |
[14:17] | There’s no way Hiidrala will think | 现在希德拉拉肯定会觉得 |
[14:19] | we’re worthy now! | 我们不值得了 |
[14:20] | You can kiss that piece | 我们没机会拿到 |
[14:21] | of the Black Hole Generator good-bye. | 黑洞生成机的第二个部件了 |
[14:39] | I will not allow criminal scum | 我决不允许犯罪分子 |
[14:41] | to desecrate my ocean paradise. | 玷污我的海洋天堂 |
[14:44] | You will pay for your crimes, Armaggon! | 你要为自己的罪行付出代价 阿莫哥 |
[14:47] | And you… | 还有你们 |
[14:48] | You have all failed. | 你们都失败了 |
[14:50] | You could not even stop this vile thief, | 连这个小毛贼你们都阻止不了 |
[14:52] | much less pass the test. | 还谈什么通过考验 |
[14:54] | That ain’t fair! | 这不公平 |
[14:55] | Please, Supreme Ruler, | 求你了 首领 |
[14:57] | give us another chance. | 再给我们一次机会吧 |
[15:04] | Insolent fool! | 岂有此理 |
[15:05] | Explain to me what it is you find so funny! | 你给我说 什么这么好笑 |
[15:09] | I’m laughin’ because… | 我笑是因为 |
[15:11] | Reinforcements are here. | 我的援兵来了 |
[15:19] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[15:20] | Lord Dregg. | 德雷格大人 |
[15:27] | Hiidrala! | 希德拉拉 |
[15:28] | You have something I desire. | 你有我想要的东西 |
[15:32] | And I intend to take it. | 我想拿过来 |
[15:37] | Hand over the Black Hole Generator piece, | 马上把黑洞生成机交出来 |
[15:41] | or I’ll start filleting you | 否则我就一个一个 |
[15:43] | one by one! | 解决掉你们 |
[15:46] | Lord Dregg. | 德雷格大人 |
[15:47] | I know who you are: | 我知道你的为人 |
[15:49] | lowlife gangster and wretched fiend! | 你就是个低等流氓恶霸 |
[15:52] | I am ruler of Sectoid 1! | 我是赛克星球的统治者 |
[15:56] | My consumption knows no end! | 我所到之处片甲不留 |
[15:59] | You will give me what I desire, | 马上把我想要的东西交给我 |
[16:02] | or I and my children | 否则我和我的孩子们 |
[16:04] | shall feast upon you all! | 就把你们统统吃掉 |
[16:07] | You will have to face me first, bug. | 你要先通过我这一关 臭虫子 |
[16:11] | You’re gonna have to go through us too! | 也得通过我们这一关 |
[16:14] | So be it! | 来吧 |
[16:16] | Vreen! | 左膀右臂 |
[16:17] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[16:19] | Take ’em down! | 拿下他们 |
[16:20] | Daagon, to battle! | 迪亚戈 战斗 |
[16:40] | Payback time, you puny half-shells! | 受死吧 你个小乌龟 |
[16:42] | Shut your jaws or I’ll shut ’em for ya! | 闭嘴 否则我给你闭上 |
[16:44] | Yeah, you heard him, Arma-goon! | 没错 阿莫狗 |
[16:47] | Bring it! | 来吧 |
[17:01] | Dudes! | 伙计们 |
[17:01] | He’s snacking on me! | 他要吃掉我了 |
[17:29] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[17:42] | Insolent insect! | 傲慢无礼的昆虫 |
[17:48] | You will pay for that! | 你要为此付出代价 |
[17:56] | Now it ends! | 到此为止了 |
[18:00] | No! | 不 |
[19:03] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[19:07] | Let us go, ya freak! | 放开我们 怪物 |
[19:24] | Aww, yeah. That was awesome! | 好棒 |
[19:28] | What the heck? | 搞什么 |
[19:29] | They just stopped fighting? | 他们就这么跑了吗 |
[19:31] | The Vreen are a hive mind. | 他们是受主脑控制的 |
[19:33] | They can’t function autonomously. | 无法自主行动 |
[19:35] | They need Dregg. | 他们需要德雷格 |
[19:38] | How are you, Leonardo? | 你还好吗 李奥纳多 |
[19:40] | A little shell-shocked. | 有点炮弹休克 |
[19:42] | But I’m okay. | 但我没事 |
[19:44] | Are you hurt, ma’am? | 你受伤了吗 陛下 |
[19:45] | I am unharmed… | 我没事 |
[19:47] | thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[19:48] | You all fought to protect our kingdom. | 你们都拼死保护我们的王国 |
[19:51] | For that you have our deepest gratitude– | 我们衷心感谢你们 |
[19:54] | especially mine. | 尤其是我 |
[19:55] | Leonardo, | 李奥纳多 |
[19:56] | your actions validate the truth of your words. | 你的行动证明了你的话 |
[20:04] | The second fragment of the Black Hole Generator | 黑洞生成机的第二个部件 |
[20:07] | is yours. | 交给你们了 |
[20:10] | Supreme Ruler… | 首领 |
[20:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[20:12] | The Guardian was only a test. | 守卫者只是一项考验 |
[20:14] | I have kept the second fragment | 自从奥特姆 |
[20:16] | contained in the palace vaults | 把第二个部件交给我们保管 |
[20:18] | ever since the Utrom entrusted us with its safety. | 我就一直将其放在宫殿保险库里 |
[20:21] | And now | 现在 |
[20:23] | I entrust it to you. | 我将其托付给你 |
[20:26] | If you claim you can destroy this infernal machine, | 如果你说你能毁掉这邪恶的机器 |
[20:29] | then the Daagon honor you. | 那迪亚戈尊重你 |
[20:38] | Thank you, Your Majesty. | 谢谢 陛下 |
[20:42] | All systems are fully functional. | 所有系统工作正常 |
[20:44] | Thanks for the repairs, mer-dudes! | 谢谢你们来维修 美人男 |
[20:46] | Keep it real up in the field, yo! | 你们非常专业 |
[20:49] | Two fragments down. | 找到两个部件了 |
[20:51] | One to go! | 只剩一个了 |
[20:52] | So, Professor, | 教授 |
[20:53] | can you really destroy the Generator fragments? | 你真能毁掉生成机的部件吗 |
[20:55] | That’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[20:56] | I just need to figure out how to do it. | 我只需要想到办法就行了 |
[21:02] | That was one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最美的地方之一 |
[21:06] | I’m actually gonna miss it. | 我会想念这里的 |
[21:07] | Well, I’m not gonna miss Bughead and Shark-Mouth. | 我可不会想念大虫子和鲨鱼怪 |
[21:09] | That’s for sure. | 这点我肯定 |
[21:49] | Vengeance will be mine! | 我会复仇的 |