时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So, like, | 所以 |
[00:02] | how long does it take to get to the other side of the cosmos? | 我们赶到宇宙的另一边需要多久 |
[00:06] | You mean to the pizza ZZ3 Plural X Beta system? | 你是说赶到披萨ZZ3复Xβ星系吗 |
[00:12] | I can’t believe you remember that, Mikey. | 你居然记住了 麦奇 |
[00:16] | What do you-Pizza, pizza, pizza–mean? | 你说什么披萨披萨披萨 |
[00:19] | I have an awesome memory, bro. | 我的记忆特别好 兄弟 |
[00:22] | At least it’ll be the last piece of the Black Hole Generator. | 至少这会是黑洞生成器的最后一个部件 |
[00:28] | Gonna take a while to get there. | 需要点时间 |
[00:30] | Plenty of time | 我们可以看看 |
[00:31] | for “Chris Bradford and his 2 Ruff Crew!” | “克里斯·布拉德福德与他的小猴子” |
[00:36] | Ugh…the pain! | 好疼 |
[00:39] | Body…broken! | 身体 受伤了 |
[00:42] | No, Cho-Cho! If you want any more | 不行 球球 如果你想要吃到更多 |
[00:44] | of Chris Bradford’s Honey Nut Extra Energy Trail Mix Treat, | 克里斯·布拉德福德的蜂蜜坚果超能量点心 |
[00:47] | you’re gonna have to take out those ninjas. | 就得打败那些忍者 |
[00:58] | Remember your training. | 记住你受过的训练 |
[00:59] | Remember…the honey nuts! | 记住那些蜂蜜坚果 |
[01:13] | Sorry, Cho-Cho. Had a little snack attack. | 抱歉 球球 我刚特别想吃零食 |
[01:16] | Chris Bradford’s Honey Nut Extra Energy Trail Mix Treat… | 克里斯·布拉德福德的蜂蜜坚果超能量点心 |
[01:19] | It’s just that good. | 就是这么好吃 |
[01:24] | He’s the lamest ever! | 他简直太挫了 |
[01:29] | Hmm, I estimate we’ll get 27% more power | 这艘飞船的推进器 |
[01:33] | out of the ship’s thrusters. | 大概可以给我们27%的电力 |
[01:34] | 27.2%, to be precise. Bleep. | 准确来说是27.2% |
[01:38] | Without your help, Donatello–bloop– | 没有你的帮助 多纳泰罗 |
[01:40] | we would not have gained that extra .2%! | 我们拿不到那0.2%的电力 |
[01:44] | Well, thanks, Professor. | 谢谢 教授 |
[01:45] | But I’ve got to admit, since we started working together, | 但我得承认 我们开始共事之后 |
[01:48] | I feel barely qualified to be your lab assistant. | 我觉得我根本没资格当您的助手 |
[01:51] | Bloop. Nonsense! | 胡说八道 |
[01:53] | My lab assistants were robots | 我原来的助理是机器人 |
[01:55] | and you are as qualified as any robot! | 你可比任何机器人都靠谱 |
[01:58] | Uh, yeah. | 也是 |
[02:00] | I’m pretty comfortable with the ship now. | 我现在已经很适应飞船了 |
[02:03] | But I still know next to nothing about science | 但是我跟你比起来 |
[02:05] | and the universe compared to you! | 对科学和宇宙依旧一无所知 |
[02:07] | It’s not your fault. You have a sharp mind. | 这不怪你 你的脑子很聪明 |
[02:10] | You’re quite–beep–gifted. | 你非常有天赋 |
[02:12] | But you grew up on Earth. | 但你是在地球长大的 |
[02:14] | So naturally you’re 3,000 years behind the standard | 所以你对物理学中维度概念的理解 |
[02:16] | transdimensional concepts of physics. | 自然比正常水平慢了三千年 |
[02:19] | 3,000 years? | 三千年 |
[02:21] | I mean, I’m– | 所以 |
[02:22] | I’m a galactic idiot! | 我是银河系白痴 |
[02:25] | Not at all. You’re really quite– | 不是不是 你非常… |
[02:32] | Guys, the–the Triceratons… tracked us down! | 各位 三角龙找到我们了 |
[03:06] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:08] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:10] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:12] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:15] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[03:16] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[03:19] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[03:21] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[03:23] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:25] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:27] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:29] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:32] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:34] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:36] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:38] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:44] | Attention Starship Ulixes! | 尤勒克斯号星船所有船员注意 |
[03:46] | This is Captain Mozar of the Triceraton Empire. | 我是三角龙帝国的莫扎队长 |
[03:50] | Captain? Didn’t this jerk used to be an Admiral? | 队长 这货之前不是上将吗 |
[03:53] | Heh, I bet the jerk got demoted ’cause of us! | 我猜他是因为我们被降级了 |
[03:57] | Idiots! | 蠢货 |
[03:59] | I can hear everything you say! | 我听得到你们说话 |
[04:01] | You are surrounded. | 你们已经被包围了 |
[04:03] | Hand over the pieces of the Black Hole Device to me. | 把黑洞生成机的部件给我 |
[04:06] | Or we will blow you out of the cosmos! | 否则我就把你们炸飞 |
[04:10] | You’ll do that anyway. | 你反正要把我们炸飞 |
[04:11] | You have my word as a Triceraton | 我以三角龙的身份保证 |
[04:13] | that I will allow you a three nexton head start. | 我会给你们3个单位的逃跑时间 |
[04:16] | And then we will chase you down and blow you away. | 之后就会去抓你们 把你们炸飞 |
[04:20] | Real generous, Horn Head. | 你还真大方啊 牛角头 |
[04:22] | You’ll have to come over and get it yourself, Mozar. | 过来自己拿吧 莫扎 |
[04:25] | Very well, then. | 那好吧 |
[04:27] | Prepare to be boarded. | 准备被我们入侵吧 |
[04:30] | Teleport an attack squad aboard that ship! | 把特攻小队传送上船 |
[04:33] | Sir, we can’t. | 长官 做不到 |
[04:34] | It’s impossible to teleport | 那艘船的光纤轨道 |
[04:36] | through their ship’s fiber plating. | 不支持瞬间传送 |
[04:37] | I just said, “Prepare to be boarded!” | 我刚威胁了他们 |
[04:40] | Are you trying to make Mozar look like a fool? | 你想让我看起来像个傻子吗 |
[04:43] | Sir, we should destroy them without hesitation! | 长官 我们应该毫不犹豫地毁掉他们 |
[04:46] | But what of the Heart of Darkness? | 那黑暗之心怎么办 |
[04:48] | The Black Hole Generator is invulnerable. | 黑洞生成机是无敌的 |
[04:50] | Destroying their ship will have no effect on it. | 毁掉他们的飞船也不会影响它 |
[04:53] | I know that! | 我知道啊 |
[04:55] | Destroy the Fugitoid ship without hesitation! | 毫不犹豫地毁掉逃亡机器人的飞船 |
[04:58] | Attack! | 攻击 |
[05:04] | We don’t have the firepower to take those guys. | 我们没有火力对付他们 |
[05:06] | Move! Go, go, go! | 快撤 快走 |
[05:11] | We can’t outrun their entire fleet! | 我们跑不过他们的舰队 |
[05:13] | Maybe with our upgraded thrusters– | 也许我们升级过的推进器… |
[05:14] | Oh, yeah, that’s what I’m talking about! | 没错 就是这个意思 |
[05:17] | Floor it, Fuge! | 来吧 逃亡机器人 |
[05:22] | No matter what, we must keep heading | 无论如何 我们必须 |
[05:23] | towards the Plural X Beta System. | 继续前往复Xβ星系 |
[05:25] | We can’t afford to let the Triceratons beat us there! | 不能让三角龙赶在我们前面 |
[05:29] | If they clear the system, they’ll be able to warp away. | 如果他们到达那个星系 就有办法消失 |
[05:32] | Aim for their Tachyonic Converter and disable it. | 瞄准他们的超光速粒子转换器 毁掉它 |
[05:34] | They must not escape us! | 绝对不能让他们跑了 |
[05:40] | Keep focused. We can do this! | 集中精力 我们可以做到 |
[05:43] | Almost ready for Tachyon Jump. | 差不多准备好宇宙跳跃了 |
[05:45] | They won’t be able to track us again because we’re awesome! | 他们无法追踪我们了 因为我们特别棒 |
[05:48] | Everyone brace yourselves! | 大家都坐稳了 |
[05:52] | No! No! | 糟了 |
[05:53] | Warp Engine 2 is out! | 二号引擎被毁了 |
[05:55] | Now they cannot escape us. | 现在他们跑不了了 |
[05:58] | I believe the Triceraton Empire should show them | 三角龙帝国应该向他们展示 |
[06:00] | our very best in advanced weaponry. | 我们最强的军事实力 |
[06:04] | Meteor Missiles are always good for total destruction. | 流星导弹是最适合完全毁灭任务的 |
[06:07] | Launch them! | 发射 |
[06:13] | Incoming! | 有攻击 |
[06:16] | – That was close. – We got another one. | -好险 -又来一个 |
[06:25] | Good work, team! | 大家辛苦了 |
[06:26] | Phew! Those were planet-busters. | 那些可是能炸飞星球的导弹 |
[06:29] | We would have been vaporized! | 我们差点就变成沫沫了 |
[06:30] | Yeah. Good thing they’re gonna hit that moon instead of us. | 对 好消息是不会打到我们而会打到月球 |
[06:33] | Ahh! Moon? | 月球 |
[06:35] | What moooo-on, dear! | 什么月球 |
[06:42] | Thrusters, Fugitoid! Give it everything! | 推进器 逃亡机器人 火力全开吧 |
[06:44] | Move this boat! | 快点 |
[06:53] | There’s mini-moon all over the place! | 这里到处都是小月球 |
[06:58] | You are all doing an outstanding job. | 你们都做得非常棒 |
[07:00] | Leonardo, superb piloting! | 李奥纳多 飞行技术超赞 |
[07:04] | Okay! I think we’re out of the bad part. | 好 我们应该摆脱困境了 |
[07:13] | They’re closing in! Raph, Casey, man the cannons! | 他们要包围我们 拉斐尔 凯西 启动大炮 |
[07:18] | Hello, Horn Head… | 你好啊 头角怪 |
[07:20] | and goodbye! | 拜拜啦 |
[07:28] | Laser cross-checking! | 激光横扫 |
[07:30] | Two nexton penalty! | 干掉两个 |
[07:32] | Can I get a what-what? | 能给我来个欢呼吗 |
[07:36] | Must I stand by as they pick off | 他们把我们的战舰一艘一艘地消灭 |
[07:39] | our fleet one by one? | 我就这样干看着吗 |
[07:41] | The correct answer is no! | 正确回答应该是 不行 |
[07:44] | Ready to launch a Rock Rocket, fools! | 准备发射岩石火箭 傻瓜们 |
[07:47] | I want it armed with a biological payload– | 装备上生物导弹 |
[07:50] | the Skeevix Virus! | 发射斯基维克斯病毒 |
[07:53] | The–the Skeevix Virus? | 斯基维克斯病毒 |
[07:55] | But, sir, it’s illegal in over 2,000 systems! | 但是长官 这在超过两千个星系里都是非法的 |
[07:58] | Silence! | 闭嘴 |
[08:00] | It will be leaving now, and perhaps you with it. | 马上就发射 也许该连你一起射了 |
[08:03] | Launch! | 发射 |
[08:10] | What did they launch at us this time? | 他们又朝我们发射了什么 |
[08:17] | No! Fugitoid! | 不 逃亡机器人 |
[08:23] | Professor! | 教授 |
[08:27] | Got to seal the hole! | 快去把破洞补好 |
[08:35] | If that patch takes another hit, we’re in trouble. | 如果那补丁再被攻击 我们就麻烦了 |
[08:38] | And without the Professor, | 没有教授 |
[08:39] | we aren’t gonna be able to do anything at all. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[08:41] | There’s got to be something we can do. | 肯定有我们能做的事 |
[08:43] | Yeah! Keep this thing flyin’! | 对 继续飞 |
[08:45] | We still got Triceratons on our tail! | 三角龙还追着我们 |
[08:48] | On it! Mikey, divert power to thrusters! | 没错 麦奇 把能量转移到推进器上 |
[08:51] | Donnie, see what you can do about Fugitoid! | 多尼 看看你能不能修好机器人 |
[09:02] | Yuck! | 好恶心 |
[09:06] | Meteor gunk? | 流星泥 |
[09:09] | Aw, man, that’s disgustin’! | 老天 真是太恶心了 |
[09:14] | What the heck was that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[09:17] | My ninja vibes are telling me we better follow them, dudes! | 我的忍者直觉告诉我 我们最好跟过去 |
[09:20] | Mikey’s right. Those things are serious trouble. | 麦奇说得对 这东西是大麻烦 |
[09:23] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[09:24] | Hurry back! | 快跟上 |
[09:29] | Infection was successful, Captain Mozar. | 已经成功感染了 莫扎船长 |
[09:31] | The Rock Rocket penetrated their vessel. | 岩石火箭穿透了他们的飞船 |
[09:33] | Excellent! | 很好 |
[09:34] | The Skeevix Virus will destroy their ship in mere nextons… | 斯基维克斯病毒会摧毁他们的飞船 |
[09:39] | from the inside-out! | 从内部摧毁 |
[09:43] | Anybody see any crazy little space critters? | 有人看到疯狂的宇宙生物了吗 |
[09:48] | Nothin’ here. April? | 这里没有 爱普莉尔 |
[09:55] | We better hurry! | 我们最好快一点 |
[09:55] | Let’s check the rec room next! Come on! | 去检查娱乐室 快走 |
[10:11] | Yes! | 好 |
[10:12] | That nebula, it’s made out of gas. | 那个星云是气体 |
[10:14] | We can hide the ship in the clouds! | 我们可以藏在云里 |
[10:28] | D, you really think it’s gonna give us enough cover? | 多尼 你真觉得可以藏得住吗 |
[10:31] | We’re about to find out. | 试试看喽 |
[10:40] | Uh! The answer is no, Leo! | 藏不住的 李奥 |
[10:42] | It’s no! | 藏不住 |
[10:50] | We need to cloak! | 我们要启动伪装 |
[10:52] | Can we do that, Donnie? | 能做到吗 多尼 |
[10:54] | Let’s hope so! | 希望能吧 |
[10:55] | But we’re gonna have to slow down to divert power! | 但我们要慢下来分配能量 |
[11:01] | Like now, please?! | 那就快点啊 |
[11:19] | Aw, man. | 老天 |
[11:20] | I don’t think we’ll be able to cloak | 再过几分钟 |
[11:22] | for more than like a few minutes… | 我们的伪装就要失效了… |
[11:23] | So what do we do, Donnie? | 那我们该怎么办 多尼 |
[11:25] | Um, okay, well, uh… we–we could…um… | 我们…可以… |
[11:28] | We got to have power, | 我们需要能量 |
[11:29] | or those Raptors are gonna find us and take us out! | 不然猛龙队会发现我们干掉我们的 |
[11:32] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[11:36] | This ship is awesomely complex. | 这飞船太复杂了 |
[11:38] | I’m–I’m not as smart as the Professor, okay? | 我没教授那么聪明 好吗 |
[11:40] | I just build stuff out of junk | 我只是会用垃圾和克朗人部件 |
[11:42] | and–and Kraang parts! | 来造东西 |
[11:46] | You’re smart enough to build a robot like Metalhead, right? | 已经聪明到可以造出铁榔头那样的机器人了吧 |
[11:49] | Maybe there’s a way you can rebuild Fugitoid! | 也许你有办法修好教授 |
[11:55] | Oh, I’m in way over my head here. | 这也太难为我了 |
[11:58] | Find them! It is one ship! | 找到他们 是一艘飞船啊 |
[12:00] | One ship! | 一艘飞船 |
[12:02] | You all sicken Mozar! | 你们太让莫扎失望了 |
[12:08] | Sir, soon the Skeevix virus will tear them apart. | 长官 斯基维克斯病毒会毁掉他们的 |
[12:11] | We have nothing to fear! | 我们无所畏惧 |
[12:19] | What the heck are those things? Eggs? | 这是什么东西 蛋吗 |
[12:22] | They look more like cocoons. | 更像蚕茧 |
[12:24] | But they’re empty. | 但都空了 |
[12:26] | Where’d the little cocoon babies go? | 它们生的宝宝去哪了 |
[12:51] | What are they? | 那是什么 |
[12:56] | We got to stop ’em from chewin’ up the ship! | 要阻止他们继续啃飞船 |
[13:15] | Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! | 披萨 披萨 披萨 |
[13:45] | Thanks, April. | 谢谢 爱普莉尔 |
[13:53] | No! | 不 |
[13:54] | Those little creeps got away! | 那些小怪物跑了 |
[13:57] | I know where they’re going– the Engine Room! | 我知道它们去哪了 是引擎室 |
[13:59] | Dudes, that’s, like, | 伙计们 毁掉那个地方 |
[14:00] | the worst place they could destroy! | 我们就完蛋了 |
[14:03] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[14:05] | They already took out the TV! | 它们把电视都毁了 |
[14:11] | Okay, I-I think this should do it… | 好吧 这样应该可以 |
[14:13] | possibly…hopefully. | 也许吧 希望可以 |
[14:17] | H-h-h-h-h-hello, fellas! | 你你你你们好啊 |
[14:21] | Phew, thank goodness my brain was in stasis. | 还好我的大脑处于停滞状态 |
[14:23] | I feel so light-headed– literally. | 我感觉头好轻 |
[14:26] | – Yes! – All right, Donnie! | -太好了 – 多尼 |
[14:28] | Professor, we’re cloaked but not for long. | 教授 我们伪装了 但是撑不了多久 |
[14:30] | We need more power. We need you! | 我们需要更多能量 我们需要你 |
[14:33] | Take me to the Engine Room. | 带我去引擎室 |
[14:34] | I have spare parts in the storage closet. | 储存柜里有我的零部件 |
[14:37] | You can put me back together, Donatello. | 你能把我重新组装好 多纳泰罗 |
[14:39] | I know you can. | 我知道你可以的 |
[14:40] | You got to move fast, Donnie. | 你得抓紧了 多尼 |
[14:42] | Sooner or later, the Triceratons are gonna find us. | 三角龙迟早会发现我们 |
[14:49] | Report! Has the virus destroyed them? | 快回报 病毒摧毁他们了吗 |
[14:52] | Why are we waiting? | 我们在等什么 |
[14:53] | We can’t see their ship. | 我们看不到他们的飞船 |
[14:55] | They’re cloaked! | 他们伪装了 |
[14:56] | I don’t care if you can see the ship. | 我不管你们看不看得到他们的飞船 |
[14:58] | I just want to see the ship explode! | 我就想看到飞船爆炸 |
[15:01] | Do whatever it takes! | 不惜一切代价 |
[15:08] | Whoa! Oh, no. | 不好 |
[15:11] | – It can’t be. – Huh? | -不可能 -怎么 |
[15:12] | Excuse me, guys, I don’t have much time! | 借过 我时间不多 |
[15:16] | Um, I think you’re gonna want to see this, Don. | 你应该想看看这个 多尼 |
[15:21] | What in the space apples is that?! | 那到底是什么鬼啊 |
[15:26] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[15:27] | They’re destroying the engine feeds! | 他们在毁坏引擎燃料源 |
[15:30] | We’re gonna lose power! | 我们要失去动力了 |
[15:32] | Guys, we’re about to lose our cloak! | 伙计们 我们要失去伪装了 |
[15:34] | You got to do something or we’re gonna get blown to pieces! | 你们快想办法 否则我们就要被炸成灰了 |
[15:44] | Ahh! Space Gremlins! | 太空精灵 |
[15:54] | Bring it on, you freaks! | 来吧 臭怪物 |
[16:00] | Guys, take those gremlins down | 伙计们 干掉这些精灵 |
[16:02] | before they destroy the ship! | 否则他们要把飞船毁了 |
[16:10] | If we use too much power trying to get out of their way, | 如果我们使用太多能量避开他们 |
[16:12] | we’ll lose the cloak for sure. | 我们肯定失去伪装 |
[16:14] | Down to 3% power. | 还有3%的能量 |
[16:15] | Come on, Donnie, give us a miracle here. | 快点 多尼 让我们见识一下奇迹 |
[16:18] | What’s going on down there? | 那边发生什么事了 |
[16:19] | We’re battling Space Gremlins, brah! | 我们在跟太空精灵大战 |
[16:23] | We’ll get back to you! | 我们会回去的 |
[16:24] | Space what? | 太空什么 |
[16:26] | Agh! Get ’em off! | 快把他们弄开 |
[16:33] | Thanks, Red! | 谢谢 小红 |
[16:34] | Look out! | 小心 |
[16:37] | Donnie, whatever you’re doing, hurry! | 多尼 你在做什么 快点啊 |
[16:40] | Um, I’m not quite sure where to begin, Professor. | 我不知道从哪里开始 教授 |
[16:43] | No problem! I’ll guide you… | 没问题 我指导你… |
[16:44] | every…step…of the way. | 进行…每一步 |
[16:47] | Blurp. | 糟了 |
[16:49] | Can my luck get any worse?! | 我还能再倒霉点吗 |
[16:57] | Phew! I think that was the last one. | 这应该是最后一只了吧 |
[17:01] | Okay, everything just got a lot worse! | 好吧 事态好像更严重了 |
[17:06] | We’re naked! | 失去伪装了 |
[17:08] | Full thrusters, now! | 全力推进 马上 |
[17:18] | We can’t outrun ’em! | 我们跑不过他们 |
[17:19] | Thrusters are down to 3%! | 推进力降低到3% |
[17:20] | Donnie, we need Fugitoid! Now! | 多尼 我们马上需要逃亡机器人 |
[17:23] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[17:26] | Okay, Donnie, get a grip. | 多 多尼 动动脑筋 |
[17:27] | This isn’t Transdimensional Physics. | 这不是跨时空物理 |
[17:29] | It’s robot-building! You got this. | 而是造机器人 你可以的 |
[17:32] | They’ve… | 他们… |
[17:33] | defeated the Skeevix Virus? | 打败了斯基维克斯病毒 |
[17:35] | Impossible! | 不可能 |
[17:37] | These must be the luckiest creatures in ten dimensions! | 他们肯定是宇宙中最走运的生物了 |
[17:41] | Your advice– | 你的建议 |
[17:42] | destroy them and then grab the Black Hole Device? | 灭了他们然后抢来黑洞生成机部件 |
[17:45] | What happened to that? | 怎么回事 |
[17:47] | Uh, the Fugitoid builds excellent shields, | 逃亡机器人建造了完美的防护 |
[17:50] | and the Turtle pilots are p-pretty good, too, I-I g-guess. | 乌龟飞行员也挺厉害的吧 我猜 |
[17:56] | The shields are plasma resistant, | 他们的防护设施可以抵抗等离子 |
[17:58] | but not Triceraton resistant! | 但抵抗不住三角龙 |
[18:00] | We will end this now. | 我们马上结束一切 |
[18:04] | Board the Ulxes, | 登上尤勒克斯号 |
[18:05] | retrieve the pieces of the Black Hole Device, | 拿回黑洞生成机部件 |
[18:08] | and vaporize that ship! | 毁灭那艘飞船 |
[18:37] | Got you, April! | 有我在 爱普莉尔 |
[18:43] | You two retrieve the Black Hole Generator. | 你们两个去拿黑洞生成机部件 |
[18:46] | I’ll take care of the Turtles. | 我来处理这些乌龟 |
[19:43] | Hello, everyone! | 大家好 |
[19:45] | Miss me? | 想我吗 |
[19:47] | The Black Hole Generator! | 黑洞生成机 |
[19:48] | We got to stop them! | 我们得阻止他们 |
[19:51] | You guys get the Black Hole Generator. | 你们去保护黑洞生成机 |
[19:52] | I’ll pilot the ship. | 我来开飞船 |
[20:00] | Captain Mozar, mission accomplished. | 莫扎队长 任务完成 |
[20:03] | We’re too late! | 我们来晚了 |
[20:04] | They got the pieces, Leo. | 他们把部件抢走了 |
[20:09] | Fugitoid, | 逃亡机器人 |
[20:10] | the Tri-Fleet is moving in to finish us off! | 三角龙舰队要来灭掉我们了 |
[20:13] | Our destruction would be a big, tremendous bummer. | 那他们要大失所望了 |
[20:16] | We must escape! | 我们逃走 |
[20:17] | I will use my fusion core reactor to give our engines | 我会利用自己的聚变堆堆芯 |
[20:20] | the power they need, | 给飞船提供动力 |
[20:21] | but it may fry the ship in the process. | 但这有可能把飞船烧化 |
[20:24] | I don’t think we have a choice! | 我们别无选择 |
[20:25] | Clear of all planetary systems… | 所有行星系就绪 |
[20:27] | prepare for acceleration! | 准备推进 |
[20:33] | They have escaped, sir. | 他们逃跑了 先生 |
[20:35] | No matter! | 没事 |
[20:36] | Mozar has won this day. | 今天莫扎赢了 |
[20:42] | Finally… looks like we’re safe. | 我们好像终于安全了 |
[20:45] | Ship’s barely functioning. | 飞船快不行了 |
[20:46] | We’ll need to find some kind of service station | 我们需要找个服务站 |
[20:48] | and make repairs. | 修理飞船 |
[20:51] | All that, for nothing. | 最终我们一事无成 |
[20:55] | I failed! | 我失败了 |
[20:56] | No, you didn’t, Donnie! | 你没有 多尼 |
[20:58] | If you hadn’t gotten the Professor back online, | 如果不是你让教授回来了 |
[21:00] | Mozar would have gotten us for sure! | 莫扎肯定把我们消灭了 |
[21:02] | Yep, what’s important is that we’re still alive, Donnie. | 对 重要的是我们都还活着 多尼 |
[21:05] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[21:06] | Donatello, you should be very proud or yourself. Bleep. | 多纳泰罗 你应该为自己感到骄傲 哔 |
[21:10] | You used some of my spare parts in ways | 你使用我一些备用零件的方式 |
[21:12] | I would never have thought of. | 我都从来没有想到过 |
[21:14] | I think I’m built even better than before! | 我觉得我比以前更棒了 |
[21:17] | And between you and me, bleep, | 我悄悄跟你说 哔 |
[21:19] | I believe it would only take you–bleep– | 我觉得你只要花上 哔 |
[21:22] | 2,000 years to master Transdimensional Physics. | 2000年时间就能掌握跨空间物理学了 |
[21:26] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[21:27] | Well, I guess I’ll get started on that right away! | 那我还是马上开始学吧 |
[21:30] | Come on, guys. We’re not out of this yet. | 伙计们 这件事还没结束 |
[21:32] | We’ve got to find that last piece. | 我们得找到最后一个部件 |
[21:34] | That’ll slow ’em down. | 那会拖延他们的进程 |
[21:35] | And then we take back the other pieces, | 然后我们再把其它部件抢回来 |
[21:37] | and make those Dino-Creeps pay big time. | 让那些牛角怪物付出沉重的代价 |
[21:40] | Gongala! | 哦耶 |