时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Status, everyone? | 目前状况 大伙儿 |
[00:19] | The Tachyon Drive is repaired. | 超光速动力修好了 |
[00:21] | We are fully fueled and functional. | 燃料加满 一切正常 |
[00:23] | Yeah, boy! | 棒死了 |
[00:32] | Bros, I have important news. | 兄弟们 重大消息 |
[00:36] | The HOLO simulator is repaired, | 全息模拟器修好啦 |
[00:38] | and Mikey’s Pepperoni Pizzaland Theme Park simulation | 而且麦奇的辣香肠披萨主题仿真公园 |
[00:41] | is almost complete. | 也快完成啦 |
[00:42] | If you built it, I don’t want to see it. | 你就算完成了 我也不想看 |
[00:45] | Hello, | 拜托 |
[00:46] | we’ve got way more important things | 我们还有更重要的事情 |
[00:47] | to worry about right now, Mikey. | 要操心呢 麦奇 |
[00:49] | Hey, speaking of the long list of things | 说到我们要操心的 |
[00:50] | for us to worry about, | 那一堆事情 |
[00:52] | we still don’t have enough Zemulaks | 我们的泽米拉克还是不够 |
[00:53] | to fix the Time Jump Engine. | 修不了时间跳跃引擎 |
[00:54] | Has anyone thought about that? | 有人考虑过这事吗 |
[00:57] | My friends, I know this journey has been arduous, | 朋友们 我知道这趟旅途十分险峻 |
[01:00] | but there is still a chance. | 但还是有机会的 |
[01:02] | If we can destroy the last piece | 如果我们能摧毁 |
[01:04] | of the Black Hole Generator, | 黑洞生成机的最后一部分 |
[01:06] | at least we can slow the Triceratons down. | 至少我们能拖慢三角龙 |
[01:11] | Incoming distress signal. | 收到求救信号 |
[01:13] | To us? | 向我们求救 |
[01:16] | Huh? | 什么 |
[01:18] | Mona Lisa? | 蒙娜丽莎 |
[01:20] | Brave Raphael, we were attacked. | 勇敢的拉斐尔 我们被袭击了 |
[01:22] | Commander G’Throkka has been captured. | 基思拉卡长官被抓了 |
[01:24] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[01:26] | Captured? By who? | 被抓了 被谁 |
[01:28] | A vile bounty hunter called Armaggon. | 一个卑鄙的赏金猎人 名叫阿莫哥 |
[01:31] | Yes! | 棒 |
[01:40] | The evil Triceratons have invaded Earth. | 邪恶的三角龙入侵了地球 |
[01:44] | They brought with them the invincible Black Hole Generator | 他们还带来了强大的黑洞生成机 |
[01:47] | that swallowed the entire planet. | 吞噬了整个地球 |
[01:49] | My brothers and I escaped, | 我和我的兄弟逃走了 |
[01:51] | saved by a mysterious robot called the Fugitoid. | 被一个叫作逃亡机器人的机器人救了 |
[01:55] | Now we’re trying to stop the Triceratons any way we can. | 现在我们正准备尽我们所能 阻止三角龙 |
[02:00] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:02] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:04] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:06] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:09] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:10] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:12] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:14] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:17] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:19] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:21] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:23] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:25] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:28] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:30] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:32] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:38] | Ooh, Raph, kiss-kiss. | 拉斐 来亲亲 |
[02:41] | Oh, Mona, smoochy, smoochy, smoochy. | 蒙娜 来吧来吧来吧 |
[02:47] | Mona! | 蒙娜 |
[02:49] | Raphael. | 拉斐尔 |
[02:57] | It brings me great joy to see you again. | 见到你我太高兴了 |
[03:02] | I’m so glad you’re okay, Mona Lisa. | 你没事太好了 蒙娜丽莎 |
[03:09] | So what happened out there? | 怎么回事 |
[03:11] | Armaggon has captured G’Throkka | 阿莫哥抓住了基思拉卡 |
[03:13] | and delivered him to the planet Sectoid-One. | 把他带到了赛克一号星 |
[03:16] | That’s Lord Dregg’s home world. | 那是德雷格大人的地盘 |
[03:18] | He controls the entire system. | 他控制了整个星系 |
[03:20] | “The Explorer’s Guide to the Universe” | “宇宙探险指南”里说 |
[03:21] | says it’s one of the most feared, | 那是宇宙中最可怕 |
[03:23] | evil parts of the cosmos. | 最邪恶的地区之一 |
[03:25] | This is gonna be a blast. | 营救肯定很困难 |
[03:26] | We’ll help you rescue Sal Commander. | 我们会帮你救出萨尔指挥官的 |
[03:28] | He’s one of us. | 他是我们的人 |
[03:31] | Raph’s right. | 拉斐说得对 |
[03:33] | We help our friends. | 我们要帮助朋友 |
[03:34] | Very well then. Course to Sectoid-One plotted, | 好 去赛克一号星路线确定 |
[03:37] | initiating Tachyon Warp. | 启动超光速移动 |
[03:39] | Thank you, Raphael. | 谢谢 拉斐尔 |
[03:40] | Thank you, brave warriors. | 谢谢神龟们 |
[03:47] | I don’t know, I’ve got one of those feelings. | 我有不好的预感 |
[03:49] | Don’t worry about bug face. | 别担心臭虫脸 |
[03:51] | Your man Casey’s here to protect you. | 你的凯西会保护你的 |
[03:56] | Welcome to the Sectoid System. | 欢迎来到赛克星系 |
[03:59] | Population: bugs. | 种群 臭虫 |
[04:02] | Lots and lots of bugs. | 非常非常多臭虫 |
[04:04] | This is the most metal part of the galaxy I have ever seen. | 这简直是银河系里最金属质感[棒]的地区 |
[04:09] | It’s not metal at all, but organic rock. | 也不全是金属 还有有机岩 |
[04:11] | This world used to be even more grand and populated | 在德雷格掌权之前 这个地方 |
[04:14] | before Dregg took power. | 比现在更壮观更热闹 |
[04:16] | He is of a race of ancient cosmic insects | 是一群古老的宇宙昆虫 |
[04:19] | that created these hive-worlds. | 创造了这个蜂巢世界 |
[04:23] | I bet this is majorly freaking you out, Raph, | 你肯定很害怕吧 拉斐 |
[04:26] | being afraid of bugs and all. | 害怕虫子哟 |
[04:28] | Not in front of Mona, Mikey. | 在蒙娜面前别这样 麦奇 |
[04:30] | I’m totally fine. No prob. | 我没事 完全没问题 |
[04:31] | Not itching all over or freaking out, not me… | 一点都没觉得痒也没觉得要疯 |
[04:36] | I think I’ve located Dregg’s headquarters. | 我定位好德雷格的总部了 |
[04:55] | Come, my friends. I will lead us to Dregg’s lair. | 来吧 朋友们 我带你们去德雷格的巢穴 |
[05:08] | It’s like walking across | 就像走在 |
[05:09] | a giant wad of slowly baking pizza dough. | 一大块慢慢在烘烤的披萨饼上 |
[05:13] | It’s an organic compound, | 是有机化合物 |
[05:14] | not unlike hornet hives back home. | 和我们那儿的黄蜂巢差不多 |
[05:17] | Thanks for the info there, | 谢谢你的科普 |
[05:18] | Donnipedia. | 多尼百科 |
[05:22] | Can we start kicking in some insect faces already? | 我们能踢爆几只昆虫了吗 |
[05:30] | Whoa. Thanks, Leo. | 谢谢 李奥 |
[05:33] | Huh? | 什么 |
[05:39] | What’d you do now, Jones? | 你在干什么 琼斯 |
[05:41] | Ah! Space apples! | 老天爷 |
[06:23] | Grand slam! | 全垒打 |
[06:36] | Whoo! Yes, we did it! | 成功了 |
[06:38] | Guys, this can’t be good. | 很糟糕啊 |
[06:49] | – I’m hideous! – Oh, dear. | -我好丑 -老天 |
[06:52] | We should get him back to the ship immediately. | 我们需要马上带他回飞船 |
[06:54] | Hang in there, Don. We’ll go for Sal Commander. | 撑住 多尼 我们去找萨尔指挥官 |
[07:11] | Dudes, that castle is right out of Crognard. | 老兄 城堡像克罗格纳德里一样酷 |
[07:15] | If the castle is… yeesh… | 如果城堡是… |
[07:17] | one giant bug… ahh… | 一直大虫子… |
[07:19] | where do you think they keep the dungeon? | 你们觉得地牢会在哪里 |
[07:22] | Lord Dregg is known to keep his prisoners caged | 德雷格大人通常都把囚犯 |
[07:24] | in his throne room. | 关在正殿里 |
[07:25] | He sees them as trophies. | 认为他们是他的战利品 |
[07:27] | Dregg’s throne room… perfect. | 德雷格的正殿 太好了 |
[07:53] | This place is so met– | 这地方真是太棒… |
[07:55] | We know, Casey. Metal. | 知道了 凯西 棒 |
[07:56] | Everything on this stupid planet is metal. | 这个傻逼星球到处都很棒 |
[07:59] | Shut up already. | 快闭嘴 |
[08:04] | Sal Commander. | 萨尔指挥官 |
[08:16] | Sal Commander, it’s us. | 萨尔指挥官 是我们 |
[08:25] | What the heck? | 怎么回事 |
[08:40] | Lord Dregg. | 德雷格大人 |
[08:43] | Finally the Turtle aliens are mine. | 这些乌龟外星人终于是我的了 |
[08:46] | You mean ours, Dregg. | 你是说 是我们的吧 德雷格 |
[08:48] | Don’t you cut old Armaggon out of the deal. | 别忘了阿莫哥 |
[08:50] | You did well, Y’Gythgba. | 干得漂亮 伊吉特巴 |
[08:54] | Mona? How could you? | 蒙娜 你怎么能这样 |
[09:00] | Fools! You fell right into my trap. | 傻瓜们 你们进入了我的陷阱 |
[09:04] | Mona, why did you betray us? | 蒙娜 你为什么要背叛我们 |
[09:07] | Why did you betray me? | 为什么要背叛我 |
[09:10] | Raph, free the others. | 拉斐 救其他人 |
[09:24] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[09:29] | Come on, bro, snap out of it. | 快振作起来 |
[09:33] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[09:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:53] | Once I discovered the Red Turtle had a thing | 我一发现红乌龟 |
[09:56] | for the Salamandrian female, | 和母蜥蜴有一腿 |
[09:58] | the plan came easily. | 计划就顺理成章了 |
[10:00] | Hey, who hacked their intergalactic love-mail? | 谁黑了他们的跨星系情书 |
[10:04] | Armaggon. | 是阿莫哥 |
[10:05] | Who captured the big lizard? Armaggon. | 谁抓住了大蜥蜴 是阿莫哥 |
[10:07] | All right, we get it. | 好了 我们知道了 |
[10:09] | Just saying. | 提醒一下而已 |
[10:13] | Raph, what happened back there? | 拉斐 怎么回事 |
[10:16] | Whoa, hold up, Leo. | 等等 李奥 |
[10:17] | Raph just took the worst kind of punch: | 拉斐受到了强烈打击 |
[10:19] | one to the heart– squish, squish. | 心都噼里啪啦碎一地了 |
[10:24] | What are you gonna do with us, Lord Bug-breath? | 你要对我们做什么 臭虫脸 |
[10:27] | First, I desire the fragments of the Black Hole Machine. | 首先 我要黑洞机的零部件 |
[10:31] | You’re too late, Dregg. | 太晚了 德雷格 |
[10:33] | The Triceratons have them. | 被三角龙拿走了 |
[10:34] | What? | 什么 |
[10:36] | Wait! Where is the other Turtle? | 等等 第四只乌龟呢 |
[10:38] | All the way across the galaxy, Dregg. | 早跨越银河了 德雷格 |
[10:41] | Donatello is bringing an army of Salamandrians as we speak. | 在我们说话的时候 多纳泰罗领着蜥蜴人大军来了 |
[10:45] | Nobody messes with Donatello. | 没人敢惹多纳泰罗 |
[10:49] | I really don’t think this is a normal reaction. | 这好像不是正常反应 |
[10:52] | ‘Cause, like, my brain is weird. | 我的大脑好奇怪 |
[10:54] | Hold still, D. Fugitoid’s on this. | 不要动 多尼 逃亡机器人来帮你 |
[10:57] | Oh, dear, this is horrifically bad. | 天啊 好像很严重 |
[10:59] | Can you save him, Professor? | 你能救他吗 教授 |
[11:01] | Cure the sting of a Xaxx bee, | 治好外星蜜蜂的蛰伤 |
[11:03] | one of the rarest venoms in the known universe? | 宇宙中最稀有的毒之一 |
[11:06] | Why, yes. Yes, I can, actually. | 当然 我可以治好 |
[11:10] | You promised to discuss the terms of our home world. | 你答应讨论关于我们星球的条约的 |
[11:14] | We trusted your word, Dregg. | 我们相信了你 德雷格 |
[11:17] | Indeed you did. | 确实 |
[11:21] | Come, let us speak in private. | 来 我们私下说 |
[11:23] | Armaggon, keep your eye on our dinner guests. | 阿莫哥 看好我们的晚餐客人 |
[11:28] | And don’t eat them. | 不要吃掉他们 |
[11:29] | Ah, you always take the fun out of everything, Dregg. | 什么你都能开玩笑 德雷格 |
[11:42] | Fugitoid, you did it. | 逃亡机器人 你做到了 |
[11:44] | I’m my old handsome self again. | 我又变回英俊的样子了 |
[11:46] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[11:48] | I thought I’d lost you for a minute there. | 我刚才还以为失去你了 |
[11:53] | Wait. Wa–wa–wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[11:54] | Have we heard from the others? | 其他人有消息吗 |
[11:56] | Their coms are down; | 他们失联了 |
[11:57] | we have to assume they were captured. | 应该是被抓了 |
[11:58] | We were just formulating a rescue plan. | 我们刚才在想营救计划 |
[12:01] | It will be virtually impossible | 要躲过德雷格的所有喽啰 |
[12:03] | to evade all of Dregg’s minions. | 几乎是不可能的 |
[12:05] | But we have to try. We can do it. | 但我们必须试试 我们可以的 |
[12:08] | Hey, Professor, that anti-venom you treated | 教授 你用来治疗我的 |
[12:10] | my sting with… gives me an idea. | 抗蜂毒素物质 让我想到了办法 |
[12:16] | Now that you have the Turtles, | 你已经抓到了乌龟 |
[12:17] | you must relinquish our home world. | 你必须交出我们的星球 |
[12:19] | Call off your fleet! | 让你的人撤退 |
[12:21] | Do not order Lord Dregg! | 不许命令德雷格大人 |
[12:24] | Not when your planet is beneath my armada. | 你们的星球在我舰队的控制下 |
[12:27] | You promised you would not attack Salamandria | 你答应过如果我们带来乌龟 |
[12:30] | if we brought… the Turtles. | 你就不会袭击蜥蜴星球 |
[12:32] | Well, you brought them, and I released your Commander. | 你带来了他们 我释放了你的长官 |
[12:36] | But no planetary invasion? | 但是不入侵你们的星球 |
[12:40] | I don’t think so. | 我做不到 |
[12:41] | You fiend! What have we done? | 你个恶魔 我们做了什么 |
[12:43] | You have no honor, insect. | 你言而无信 昆虫 |
[12:56] | – Hello! Whoo-hoo! La-la! – Hey, buggy freaks, Whoo! | -喂 看这里 -虫子怪 |
[13:24] | Donatello, your plan | 多纳泰罗 你想到 |
[13:25] | to turn the anti-venom into a bug spray was brilliant. | 把抗毒素变成杀虫剂 真是太有才了 |
[13:29] | Yeah, that’s right. I’m bad! | 没错 我好坏 |
[13:30] | Just save some for the castle. | 省下点进城堡里用 |
[13:33] | Wanna eat those Turtles. | 想吃掉那些乌龟 |
[13:35] | So hungry. Turtles look delicious. | 好饿 乌龟看起来好美味 |
[13:45] | Ah! You gotta be pulling my fin. | 你们真是自寻死路 |
[13:52] | Now, Mikey! Go! Wah! | 麦奇 上 |
[14:04] | Goongala! | 我来也 |
[14:06] | Raph, we gotta fight. | 拉斐 我们得战斗 |
[14:09] | Huh? | 什么 |
[14:18] | Enough! | 够了 |
[14:25] | No! | 不 |
[14:36] | You vile monster! | 你个可恶的怪物 |
[14:41] | Raphael! | 拉斐尔 |
[14:54] | Um, are we in some kinda giant bug belly? | 我们是在大虫子的肚子里吗 |
[14:59] | It’s way cozier than a Kraang Worm stomach. | 比克朗虫的肚子里好多了 |
[15:02] | Trust me on that. | 相信我 |
[15:06] | What the? | 搞什么 |
[15:15] | Or maybe not. | 可能不好 |
[15:20] | Nothing ever survives a Scorpinoid. | 没有东西能逃过毒蝎机器人 |
[15:22] | They’ll be dead soon. | 他们肯定早死翘翘了 |
[15:28] | Nice try. | 休想 |
[15:32] | Foolish! | 愚蠢 |
[15:33] | Now I will have Salamandrian | 现在我有蜥蜴人 |
[15:35] | to feast upon instead. | 来大快朵颐了 |
[15:37] | And as for your planet? | 至于你们的星球 |
[15:40] | A literal smorgasbord. | 已经成了自助餐了 |
[15:43] | Today Dregg wins. | 今天德雷格赢了 |
[15:45] | Yes, go, Dregg! | 德雷格好棒 |
[15:47] | Go, Dregg, go! Go, Dregg, go! | 德雷格好棒 德雷格好棒 |
[15:51] | – Yeah, go, Dregg, go! – This is bad. | -德雷格好棒 -情况不妙 |
[15:53] | Hmm, I think Armaggon might be able to help us out. | 阿莫哥可能能帮我们一把 |
[16:06] | Get it together, Raph! | 振作起来 拉斐 |
[16:14] | Just like our training, April. | 按照我们训练的来 爱普莉尔 |
[16:25] | Hold up, Dregg. I didn’t throw it. | 等等 德雷格 不是我扔的 |
[16:29] | You aquatic simpleton. | 你个水栖蠢货 |
[16:33] | Get off of me, you freak. | 放开我 你个怪物 |
[16:43] | You guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[16:44] | We have failed you, Donatello. | 我们让你失望了 多纳泰罗 |
[16:52] | Guys, up here! | 伙伴们 这里 |
[17:06] | What? | 搞什么 |
[17:16] | – Uh-oh. – Sacrilege! | -糟了 -大胆 |
[17:19] | Little help! | 帮帮忙 |
[17:30] | I made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了一个大错 |
[17:32] | And I intend to rectify it. | 我想纠正自己的错误 |
[17:42] | Ha! I’m gonna enjoy this. | 我会好好享受的 |
[17:44] | I don’t think you will. | 我看未必 |
[18:03] | Everybody, that way. Go! | 各位 那边 快 |
[18:19] | I’m so sorry I did not tell you the truth, Raphael. | 很抱歉我没有告诉你真相 拉斐尔 |
[18:22] | I trusted you more than anyone in the galaxy. | 银河系里我曾经最相信的就是你 |
[18:25] | And you betrayed me! | 你却背叛了我 |
[18:32] | We gotta get off this giant beehive. | 我们得解决掉这个大蜂巢 |
[18:34] | I am remotely preparing Ulxes for take off. | 我在远程准备起飞尤勒克斯号 |
[18:37] | Unleash the Scorpinoid! | 释放毒蝎机器人 |
[18:44] | You will not escape! | 你们跑不掉的 |
[18:47] | Turtles, go. Get to your ship. | 乌龟 快走 上你们的飞船 |
[18:49] | We’ll hold them off. | 我们拖住他们 |
[18:52] | Are you crazy? What about your planet? | 你们疯了吗 你们的星球怎么办 |
[18:55] | – Your people? – Go. | -你们的人民呢 -快走 |
[18:57] | Save your world. | 拯救你们的世界 |
[18:58] | And, Raphael, | 拉斐尔 |
[18:59] | I will always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[19:07] | You love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[19:08] | Huh…she loves me. | 她爱我 |
[19:10] | Uh-oh. I know that look. | 我知道这个表情 |
[19:34] | Mona! | 蒙娜 |
[20:04] | No fair, no fair. | 不公平 不公平 |
[20:08] | I’ll destroy you, Turtle. | 我要灭了你 乌龟 |
[20:10] | I’ll destroy you all. | 我要灭掉你们所有人 |
[20:20] | Mona! | 蒙娜 |
[20:25] | Mona. | 蒙娜 |
[20:36] | I love remote control. | 大爱远程控制 |
[20:38] | Whoa. Fugitoid, you are so metal. | 逃亡机器人 你太赞[铁]了 |
[20:42] | Why, actually, yes, I am– | 我确实是… |
[20:44] | and a plastic fiber compound. | 还有塑料合成纤维 |
[20:52] | You’ll be okay, Mona. | 你不会有事的 蒙娜 |
[20:54] | You’ll pull through. | 你会挺过来的 |
[21:06] | Hey there, sleepy head. | 你好 瞌睡虫 |
[21:10] | Do not fret, my dear. | 不要害怕 亲爱的 |
[21:11] | Soon you’ll be feeling 100%. | 你马上就会好了 |
[21:14] | Brave Turtle warriors, | 勇敢的乌龟战士 |
[21:16] | we ask for something impossible: | 我们有一个不情之请 |
[21:18] | your forgiveness. | 请你们原谅 |
[21:22] | I’m…so sorry, Raphael. | 对…对不起 拉斐尔 |
[21:24] | Will you ever find it in your heart to forgive me? | 你的心能原谅我吗 |