时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Oh, look at it. The Milky Way… | 看呐 银河… |
[00:18] | in all of her ineffable glory. | 那无法言喻的荣耀 |
[00:21] | Yes! We’re heading back to Earth! | 太棒了 我们要回地球了 |
[00:23] | Master Splinter, New York City, | 斯普林特大师 纽约 |
[00:26] | pizza, Ice Cream Kitty! | 披萨还有冰淇淋猫咪 |
[00:30] | I’ll finally get to see Dad again. | 我终于能再见到爸爸了 |
[00:32] | Feels like it’s been a lifetime. | 感觉过了好久好久 |
[00:36] | Guys, this isn’t a celebration. | 伙计们 还不是庆祝的时候 |
[00:38] | We’ve got one last shot to stop the Triceratons, | 我们还有阻止三角龙的最后一次机会 |
[00:40] | or we’re not gonna have a home to go back to. | 否则我们就无家可归了 |
[00:43] | Leonardo is correct. | 李奥纳多说得对 |
[00:44] | This is our final chance to capture | 这是我们夺取黑洞生成机的 |
[00:46] | the Black Hole Generator. | 最后机会 |
[00:47] | We cannot travel back in time again. | 我们无法再穿越时空了 |
[00:49] | If we fail, | 如果我们失败 |
[00:50] | Earth is doomed. | 地球就完了 |
[00:52] | We’ll do whatever it takes to stop them, | 我们必须不惜一切代价阻止他们 |
[00:54] | even if it means sacrificing our lives. | 即使牺牲我们的性命也在所不惜 |
[01:00] | Ah, don’t worry, little guy. I’m not going anywhere. | 别担心 小家伙 我一直都在 |
[01:04] | We’re gonna go mad crazy on these alien freaks, right? | 我们要疯狂对付这些外形怪物了 对吗 |
[01:08] | – For Earth! – Say it, brother! | -为了地球 -没错 兄弟们 |
[01:09] | – Let’s do this! – Yeah, boy! | -我们上 -好样的 |
[01:21] | Warp complete, Captain Mozar. | 超光速移动完成 莫扎队长 |
[01:23] | We have arrived in the Orion-Cygnus arm | 我们已经到达地球的太阳系 |
[01:25] | of the Milky Way, in Earth’s solar system. | 位于银河的猎户座和天鹅座交界 |
[01:28] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[01:29] | Sergeant Zog has located the last Kraang outpost. | 佐格队长已经定位到了克朗的前哨 |
[01:33] | All hail Mozar! | 莫扎万岁 |
[01:36] | Mozar! Mozar! Mozar! Mozar! | 莫扎 莫扎 莫扎 |
[01:39] | Within mere nextons, Earth, home to the vile Turtles, | 只差几个耐克斯顿 地球 乌龟的老窝 |
[01:44] | will be destroyed. | 就会被摧毁 |
[01:52] | The evil Triceratons have invaded Earth. | 邪恶的三角龙入侵了地球 |
[01:55] | They brought with them the invincible Black Hole Generator | 他们还带来了强大的黑洞生成机 |
[01:59] | that swallowed the entire planet. | 吞噬了整个地球 |
[02:01] | My brothers and I escaped, | 我和我的兄弟逃走了 |
[02:03] | saved by a mysterious robot called the Fugitoid. | 被一个叫作逃亡机器人的机器人救了 |
[02:07] | Now we’re trying to stop the Triceratons any way we can. | 现在我们正准备尽我们所能 阻止三角龙 |
[02:13] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:15] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:18] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:20] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:22] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路* |
[02:24] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:26] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:28] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:30] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:32] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:35] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:37] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:39] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:41] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:43] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:57] | So… | 那… |
[02:58] | how are we gonna take down the Black Hole Generator | 黑洞生成机免疫一切 |
[03:01] | if it’s invulnerable to everything? | 我们该怎么摧毁它 |
[03:02] | There is a way. | 有个方法 |
[03:04] | But the entire Heart of Darkness must be destroyed. | 但整个黑暗之心都必须被摧毁 |
[03:07] | Not a single piece must remain. | 一点都不能剩下 |
[03:10] | What’s wrong, Professor? | 怎么了 教授 |
[03:12] | I can sense you want to tell us something. | 我感觉到你想告诉我们什么 |
[03:17] | My friends, | 我的朋友们 |
[03:18] | I must confess something to you, | 我必须向你们坦白 |
[03:20] | something I couldn’t reveal | 在你们知道我是个机器人 |
[03:22] | until you got to know me better as a humanoid– | 人形机器人之前 我是不能够 |
[03:24] | err…android. | 告诉你们的 |
[03:28] | What are you talking about, Fugidude? | 你在说什么 逃亡老兄 |
[03:31] | You see, it was not the Kraang | 不是克朗 |
[03:33] | who invented the Black Hole Generator. | 发明了黑洞生成机 |
[03:35] | It was…I who created it. | 是… 是我造的 |
[03:39] | – What? – It can’t be! | -什么 -不可能 |
[03:40] | – No way! – It doesn’t make sense! | -不会吧 -这说不通 |
[03:43] | I originally developed the Black Hole Generator | 我一开始制造它的目的 |
[03:45] | as an energy source. | 是作为能源使用的 |
[03:47] | But when Kraang Subprime offered me a huge price to buy it, | 但克朗次脑拿了一大笔钱来买它 |
[03:51] | I gave in. | 我同意了 |
[03:53] | I was greedy. I didn’t care | 我那时很贪婪 不在乎 |
[03:55] | what they wanted to use it for. | 他们要拿它做什么 |
[03:56] | It was all about money, | 只想要钱 |
[03:57] | all about financing my research. | 来支撑我的研究 |
[04:00] | And then I realized what a terrible decision I had made. | 然后我意识到我做了一个多么糟糕的决定 |
[04:02] | I mean, seriously, come on. They’re the Kraang! | 说真的 拜托 他们可是克朗 |
[04:10] | That is messed up, yo. | 太乱来了 |
[04:12] | Fugitoid, how could you? | 逃亡机器人 你怎么能这样 |
[04:14] | You–you lied to us. | 你骗了我们 |
[04:16] | Everything was a lie! | 一切都是一个谎言 |
[04:18] | Whoa, hold up, Leo! | 冷静 李奥 |
[04:19] | The Professor’s saved our lives over and over– | 教授救了我们很多次 |
[04:22] | He gave us another chance. | 他给了我们第二次机会 |
[04:24] | His heart’s in the right place. | 他的心是正义一方的 |
[04:25] | He doesn’t have a heart. He’s a robot! | 他没有心 他是个机器人 |
[04:29] | Earth wouldn’t have been destroyed, | 地球本可以免受灾难 |
[04:31] | this insane space chase wouldn’t be happening | 这场疯狂的宇宙追杀本不会发生 |
[04:34] | if you didn’t build that thing in the first place! | 如果你一开始没造出那东西就好了 |
[04:37] | I-I was a different humanoid all those centuries ago. | 几个世纪之前我是一个不同的机器人 |
[04:41] | I’ve changed. | 我已经改变了 |
[04:42] | I’m trying to make up for my mistakes. | 我努力弥补我的错误 |
[04:44] | – Mistakes? – Calm down, bro. | -错误 -冷静 老兄 |
[04:47] | Give Fugitoid a chance. | 给机器人一个机会 |
[04:49] | Isn’t that something we’ve all learned by now? | 这点我们应该要学会了吧 |
[04:51] | To give someone a second chance? | 给别人第二次机会 |
[04:55] | I don’t want to be a part of Fugitoid’s plans anymore. | 我不想再按逃亡机器人的计划走了 |
[04:58] | I’ll come up with my own plan to take down the Triceratons. | 我自己会想办法解决三角龙的 |
[05:06] | Faster. We must get to the Earth. | 快点 我们必须抵达地球 |
[05:09] | Captain Mozar, the Turtles approach. | 莫扎队长 乌龟们接近了 |
[05:11] | – Are they cloaked? – No, sir. | -他们潜行了吗 -没有 长官 |
[05:13] | They are coming in fast. | 他们全速飞驰而来 |
[05:15] | Your orders? | 请下令 |
[05:16] | Hold your fire until we round Mars. | 在我们到火星前不要开火 |
[05:19] | And then we will unleash our entire fleet. | 之后使用整个舰队的全部火力 |
[05:22] | Let us be done with these pests. | 和这些害虫们一决胜负 |
[05:26] | Don’t you understand? | 你难道不明白吗 |
[05:27] | A direct assault is futile! | 正面冲突是无效的 |
[05:29] | And odds are we’ll be the ones assaulted. | 而且我们很有可能是挨打的那个 |
[05:32] | We got no choice, Fugitoid. | 我们别无选择 逃亡机器人 |
[05:34] | Yeah. Thanks to you. | 是 托你的福 |
[05:37] | I understand. | 我知道我错了 |
[05:51] | Leo? He never came back! | 李奥 他就没回来 |
[05:54] | comm, come in. | 李奥 回来 |
[05:55] | Answer your comm! | 回话啊 |
[05:57] | Oh, no, he’s about to do something really stupid. | 不 他肯定是要做什么特别蠢的事了 |
[06:06] | Dude, Leo, don’t do this, bro! | 大哥 李奥 别这样 |
[06:08] | We need you up here! | 我们这里需要你 |
[06:10] | Don’t you guys get it? | 你们难道还不明白吗 |
[06:13] | Fugitoid’s just using us to get his Black Hole Machine. | 逃亡机器人只是利用我们去抢他的黑洞机 |
[06:17] | I know what needs to be done. | 我知道该做什么 |
[06:27] | Leo, think rationally. | 李奥 理智点 |
[06:29] | You can’t bring down their mother ship with the scout ship. | 你用侦察船是击不落他们的母舰的 |
[06:49] | Oh, yeah! Eat it! | 太棒了 吃我一记 |
[07:45] | – Leo! – No! | -李奥 -不 |
[07:46] | – After him! Quick! – Rock rockets coming in fast. | -快 跟上他 -火箭极速接近 |
[07:49] | Full power to shields! Brace for impact! | 护盾能量全开 准备迎接冲击 |
[08:06] | – Ah, come on! Work! – We got to save Leo! | -天哪 给点力啊 -我们得救李奥 |
[08:09] | Professor, do something! | 教授 想想办法 |
[08:11] | Don’t you think I’m trying? | 你没看到我在想吗 |
[08:12] | Or do you think I enjoy plummeting | 你以为我喜欢直接 |
[08:14] | straight for the surface of Mars? | 一头栽在火星表面上啊 |
[08:19] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[08:21] | Engineers, full speed ahead. | 工程师们 全速前进 |
[08:23] | We have a planet to destroy. | 有个星球等着我们去毁灭呢 |
[08:29] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:30] | Controls are frozen! | 控制杆动不了了 |
[08:35] | Dark matter convertors failing. | 暗物质转换器失效 |
[08:37] | Power depleting. | 能量即将耗尽 |
[08:39] | Brain spinning! | 头转个不停 |
[08:40] | Leo was right. | 李奥是对的 |
[08:42] | He’s useless. | 他没什么用 |
[08:45] | Activating secondary systems. | 激活次级系统 |
[08:47] | Overriding controls. | 自动控制 |
[08:48] | Sending dark matter to the thrusters! | 将暗物质送入推进器 |
[08:57] | Yes! You did it, Professor! | 太好了 你做到了 教授 |
[09:00] | Now come on! We got to save Leo! | 快点 我们得去救李奥 |
[09:02] | I’ve got him on scanner. | 我用雷达找到他了 |
[09:04] | He’s right up ahead. | 他就在前面 |
[09:11] | Do something, Donnie! | 快想想办法 多尼 |
[09:13] | His heart… | 他的心脏 |
[09:14] | Stand back! | 后退 |
[09:22] | Leo! You’re back! | 李奥 你回来了 |
[09:24] | I thought you were a goner, dude. | 我以为你已经走了呢 老兄 |
[09:26] | You got to chill out, man. | 你得冷静点 兄弟 |
[09:28] | Enough with the crazy one-man missions. | 再也别搞什么疯狂的一人行动了 |
[09:30] | Leaders are called leaders | 队长之所以是队长 |
[09:32] | because they’re supposed to lead a team! | 是因为他应该带领一个团队 |
[09:35] | Sorry…ugh…guys. | 对不起 伙计们 |
[09:39] | Just don’t do that again. | 下次别再这样了 |
[09:41] | I’m just glad you’re alive, bro. | 我只是很欣慰你还活着 兄弟 |
[09:43] | Come on. No time. | 好了 没时间了 |
[09:45] | Help me get to the bridge. | 帮我到舰桥上去 |
[09:47] | Still got to stop…Mozar. | 还得阻止 莫扎 呢 |
[09:50] | The Triceratons have probably made it to Earth as we speak. | 现在这会三角龙应该已经到达地球了 |
[10:23] | Earth creatures! | 地球生物 |
[10:25] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[10:34] | Bishop! No! | 主教 不 |
[10:41] | We heard you might need some assistance. | 我们听说你们需要些帮助 |
[10:49] | – Splinter! – And reinforcements! Yes! | -斯普林特 -还有援军 太棒了 |
[10:52] | Guys, um, you do realize | 伙计们 你们应该知道 |
[10:53] | we’re still in extraordinarily horrendous trouble, right? | 我们还是处于无比危险的处境的 对吧 |
[10:56] | So what do we do? | 所以我们怎么做 |
[10:57] | We kick their Jurassic. | 我们拆了他们的侏罗纪公园 |
[11:00] | Cowabunga! | 飞檐走壁 |
[11:02] | Impossible! | 不可能 |
[11:03] | How did the Turtles get back to Earth before us? | 乌龟是怎么在我们之前到达地球的 |
[11:06] | I want answers! | 给我个解释 |
[11:10] | Great Scott, more are about to beam down! | 我的老天啊 更多三角龙要来了 |
[11:21] | Foolish little one. You are coming with me. | 愚蠢的小家伙 你跟我一起走 |
[11:26] | – Mikey! – Michelangelo! | -麦奇 -米开朗琪罗 |
[11:34] | There’s still a chance we can stop the Triceratons, right? | 我们还是有机会阻止三角龙的吧 |
[11:37] | Well, we will arrive on Earth | 我们大约会比上次 |
[11:40] | approximately five minutes sooner | 我到达地球的时间 |
[11:42] | than the last time I arrived–bloop. | 早上五分钟 |
[11:44] | Mm, five minutes ain’t bad. | 五分钟还不赖 |
[11:46] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:47] | That’s not enough time. | 时间根本不够 |
[11:49] | I don’t get it. | 我真是不懂 |
[11:50] | We had those Black Hole Generator fragments. | 我们拿到了黑洞生成机的部件 |
[11:52] | Why didn’t we just drop them into a star | 我们为什么不能趁还有机会 |
[11:54] | when we had the chance? | 赶紧扔到其他星球上去呢 |
[11:55] | I designed the generator so it is only vulnerable | 我设计的生成机的弱点只有 |
[11:57] | to a combination of fusion and dark matter. | 结合使用聚变和暗物质 |
[12:00] | So if you will calm down and allow me to– | 所以如果你能冷静点 让我… |
[12:02] | Um, guys? Look! | 伙计们 看 |
[12:04] | I’m tapping into Earth’s satellite footage. | 我正在查看地球上的卫星监控 |
[12:09] | The Triceratons are ready to set off | 三角龙又准备好设置 |
[12:11] | the Black Hole Generator again! | 黑洞生成机了 |
[12:15] | Dudes, look at this. I’m zooming in. | 伙计们 快看 我放大了 |
[12:18] | That’s you guys, right? | 那是你们吧 |
[12:19] | In the Stealth Ship, coming to rescue me? | 在隐形飞船里 想来救我 |
[12:21] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[12:26] | You guys blowed up! Ahh! | 你们爆炸了 |
[12:28] | Mikey, calm down. We had a teleporter. | 麦奇 冷静点 我们有传送机 |
[12:34] | We’re alive! | 我们还活着 |
[12:35] | You snagged a teleporter? | 你偷了一台传送机 |
[12:37] | You mean we could’ve just beamed here? | 你是说我们本来能直接传送到这里 |
[12:39] | There’s only one charge, and I– | 只有一次机会 我… |
[12:41] | Oh, man, we’re in trouble. | 完了 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:47] | Guys, that was awesome! Thanks for the sweet rescue. | 伙计们 太酷了 谢谢你们来救我 |
[12:51] | So who’s gonna rescue us next? April? Casey? | 接下来谁来救我们 爱普莉尔 凯西 |
[12:54] | The little one does not seem to recognize me. | 这小东西好像不认识我 |
[12:57] | Let me ask you a question. | 让我问你一个问题 |
[12:59] | Do you Turtles know me? | 你们这几个乌龟认识我吗 |
[13:01] | Actually, no. Never seen you before. | 不 从来没见过你 |
[13:04] | – Nuh-uh. – Nope. | -不认识 -不 |
[13:06] | Fascinating. | 太好了 |
[13:07] | It looks like I must eliminate all of the Turtles | 看来为了消灭你们 |
[13:10] | to be done with you. | 我必须消灭所有乌龟 |
[13:14] | Here is my plan. | 我的计划是这样的 |
[13:15] | While you six aid your past selves | 你们六个和过去的自己 |
[13:17] | in stopping the Triceraton guards, | 一起阻止三角龙的守卫 |
[13:19] | I will capture the Black Hole Generator | 我用我的牵引光束 |
[13:21] | with my tractor beam. | 拿走黑洞生成机 |
[13:23] | So you drop us off on Earth | 你要把我们扔在地球 |
[13:25] | and fly off with the Generator alone? | 自己带着黑洞生成机走吗 |
[13:27] | Forget it! | 休想 |
[13:30] | I can sense you’re hiding something from us, Professor. | 我感觉到你对我们有所隐瞒 教授 |
[13:33] | You’re lying to us. | 你在对我们撒谎 |
[13:35] | Cough it up, Fuge! What’s the deal, yo? | 说吧 小逃 你有何阴谋 |
[13:38] | There is no deal. | 没有阴谋 |
[13:40] | It is imperative that you all follow my exact plan | 你们所有人必须按我的计划行事 |
[13:43] | without question! | 不得质疑 |
[13:45] | We can’t make that promise, Professor. | 我们不能保证 教授 |
[13:48] | We’re going to Earth, all right, | 我们会去地球的 |
[13:49] | and you’re coming with us. | 你要跟我们一起 |
[13:53] | No, I am not. | 不 我不去 |
[13:55] | And if you will not implement my plan, | 如果你们不打算根据我的计划行事 |
[13:58] | then you are no longer wanted on this ship. | 那就没必要待在这艘船上了 |
[14:18] | Whoa! Tractor beam, dudes. | 牵引光束 哥们 |
[14:21] | Fugitoid saved us. | 逃亡机器人救了我们 |
[14:24] | No. He just felt guilty. | 不 他只是感觉很有罪恶感 |
[14:26] | You just wait. | 等着瞧吧 |
[14:28] | He’s gonna steal the Black Hole Weapon | 他会在今天之前 |
[14:29] | before the day is done. | 偷走黑洞生成机 |
[14:31] | Let’s move, guys. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[14:32] | Washington Square is right around the corner. | 华盛顿光场过了街角就是了 |
[14:42] | Man, that Mozar was one crazy weirdo. | 那个莫扎真是疯疯癫癫的 |
[14:45] | Come on. We got a world to save! | 快 我们要拯救世界呢 |
[15:00] | Guacamole! | 我来也 |
[15:03] | Those guys are…us? | 那些人是…我们 |
[15:15] | Master Splinter, no! | 斯普林特大师 不 |
[15:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:28] | I knew you were a snake, | 我知道你狡诈无比 |
[15:30] | but stopping me from saving the world? | 但你竟然阻止我拯救世界 |
[15:31] | It is because of you Karai is gone! | 卡莱是因为你才不在了 |
[15:40] | Yes! The timer is down. | 太好了 计时器坏了 |
[15:42] | We’re gonna win! | 我们要赢了 |
[15:48] | So you time-traveled back to save your world, | 原来你们穿越时空拯救你们的世界 |
[15:51] | which means I destroyed it the first time around, | 也就是说我第一次就已经毁了你的世界 |
[15:54] | did I not? | 是吗 |
[15:55] | Now Mozar will win the second round. | 莫扎第二次也会赢的 |
[16:00] | Dudes, I get it. | 伙计们 我明白了 |
[16:02] | Those guys are us… from the future! | 他们是来自未来的我们 |
[16:05] | No, dudes. You’re us in the past. | 不 伙计们 你们是过去的我们 |
[16:17] | Foolish reptiles. | 愚蠢的爬行动物 |
[16:23] | No matter. I only need these. | 没事 我只需要这个 |
[16:54] | I will rid the world of a vile monster. | 我来为世界解决掉一个邪恶的怪物 |
[17:02] | The only monster here is you, Saki. | 这里唯一的怪物是你 佐崎 |
[17:21] | Master Shredder! | 施莱德大师 |
[17:30] | You have won this time, | 这次你赢了 |
[17:32] | but don’t count the Foot out for long. | 但是大脚帮很快就会东山再起 |
[17:46] | Hey, you’re not too bad for a time clone. | 虽然是你是穿越的 但是还不赖嘛 |
[17:49] | Goongala! | 我来也 |
[17:59] | This is not over! | 这件事还没完 |
[18:10] | Take us back to the mother ship! | 带我们回母飞船 |
[18:14] | Triceratons, we shall power up the mother ship | 三角龙 我们发动母飞船 |
[18:17] | to destroy their city. | 毁灭他们的城市 |
[18:19] | Then we shall retrieve the Heart of Darkness | 然后我们从灰烬里找回黑暗之心 |
[18:22] | from its ashes and wipe out the entire Earth! | 再把他们整个地球都毁灭掉 |
[18:28] | Sensei! Father! | 老师 父亲 |
[18:37] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[18:38] | Fugitoid’s got the Generator. | 逃亡机器人拿走了生成机 |
[18:41] | It’s what he wanted all along! | 他一直以来的目标就是这个 |
[18:46] | I–I get it now. | 我现在明白了 |
[18:49] | He said the only way to destroy the Black Hole Generator | 他说毁掉黑洞生成机的唯一方法 |
[18:52] | is a combination of fusion and dark matter. | 就是核聚变和暗物质结合 |
[18:55] | Which means? | 什么意思 |
[18:57] | The ship uses dark matter, | 飞船使用的是暗物质 |
[18:59] | and the Fugitoid is powered by a fusion core. | 而逃亡机器人的动力是聚变反应堆芯 |
[19:03] | That’s–that’s why he wanted us off the ship. | 所以…所以他才让我们都下飞船 |
[19:07] | He didn’t want to steal it. He’s… | 他不是想偷生成机 而是… |
[19:09] | sacrificing himself. | 要牺牲自己 |
[19:10] | No! Fugitoid, don’t do it! | 不 逃亡机器人 不要 |
[19:14] | It has to be this way, my friends. | 必须这样 朋友们 |
[19:16] | If you knew my intent, you would have surely tried to stop me, | 如果你们知道真相 你们肯定会阻止我 |
[19:20] | and for that, I thank you. | 这点我很感谢你们 |
[19:22] | Sir, we are ready and awaiting your command. | 长官 我们准备好了 等您发号施令 |
[19:26] | Power up the Devastator. | 发动破坏号 |
[19:31] | Destroy the city now! | 马上毁灭这座城市 |
[19:37] | Let it be known that you are my friends, | 大家要知道 你们是我的朋友 |
[19:41] | and I love you all. | 我爱你们 |
[19:46] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[19:51] | No! | 不 |
[20:03] | I do not fully understand | 我不明白 |
[20:05] | what transpired here this evening, | 今晚发生的事 |
[20:07] | but I thank my sons, | 但我谢谢你们 |
[20:09] | both present and future. | 不管是现在的还是未来的你们 |
[20:13] | So, uh, what are we gonna do about this? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[20:15] | The Earth isn’t big enough for two Casey Joneses. | 地球这么小 容不下两个凯西·琼斯 |
[20:19] | Hey, back off, punk. | 走开 小阿飞 |
[20:20] | I don’t know. I always kind of wanted a twin sister. | 都行吧 反正我一直想要个双胞胎姐妹 |
[20:24] | Wow! Me too! | 我也是 |
[20:25] | This is actually kind of cool. | 其实这样好酷啊 |
[20:30] | What? Fugitoid? He’s back? | 什么 逃亡机器人 他回来了 |
[20:34] | Wait. If there are two sets of us in this universe, | 慢着 如果这个宇宙中有两个我们 |
[20:37] | then there would be two Fugitoids as well. | 那应该也有两个逃亡机器人 |
[20:43] | Hello, my dear friends. | 你们好 亲爱的朋友们 |
[20:46] | My name is Professor Zayton Honeycutt. | 我是扎顿·亨尼卡教授 |
[20:49] | How would you like to go on a wondrous adventure? | 你们想跟我一起进行奇妙的冒险吗 |
[20:54] | – Wow, space? – Really? | -去太空吗 -真的吗 |
[20:55] | – That sounds incredible. – Dudes, that is so sweet! | -听起来好棒 -伙计们 太棒了 |
[20:57] | Space is awesome, guys, | 太空很棒 伙计们 |
[20:59] | and if there’s one guy in the universe you can trust, | 如果宇宙中有谁值得信任 |
[21:02] | it’s the Professor. | 那就是教授了 |
[21:03] | Thank you, Leonardo. | 谢谢 李奥纳多 |
[21:05] | Perhaps we’ll all meet again… | 或许我们还会再见面 |
[21:07] | in the future. | 在将来 |
[21:08] | – We’ll miss you. – Good-bye, Sensei. | -我们会想你的 -再见 老师 |
[21:11] | Hold up! Wait for us! | 等一下 等等我们 |
[21:12] | I think we must talk about this. | 我们必须谈谈这件事 |
[21:15] | Later! | 以后吧 |
[21:16] | Don’t eat the Vanarian muffins! | 记得不要吃瓦纳瑞安松饼 |
[21:21] | Got to say, I’ve seen a lot of weird days, | 不得不说 我有过很多奇怪的日子 |
[21:25] | but this has got to be one of the weirdest. | 但今天肯定是最奇怪的了 |
[21:29] | Have I got some stories for you, pal. | 我也有故事讲给你听 伙计 |
[21:32] | I would like to hear some stories as well, my sons. | 我也想听听故事 儿子们 |
[21:35] | How about first thing tomorrow, Sensei? | 明天一早再讲吧 老师 |
[21:38] | Tonight, I need some sleep. | 今晚我需要先睡个觉 |