时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s been weeks since we saved Earth | 我们阻止黑洞制造机 |
[00:03] | and stopped the Black Hole Generator. | 拯救了地球过后已经好几周了 |
[00:05] | Things have finally been cooling down. | 事件终于平静了下来 |
[00:07] | No more Triceratons. | 再也没有三角龙 |
[00:09] | No more Kraang. | 也没有克朗 |
[00:10] | And best of all, | 最好的是 |
[00:11] | no more Shredder and his goons. | 也没有施莱德和他的暴徒们 |
[00:14] | They’ve completely disappeared from the city. | 他们在城市里消失得无影无踪 |
[00:17] | So tonight, the night of the full moon, | 今晚 月圆之夜 |
[00:19] | Master Splinter is performing a very special initiation. | 斯普林特大师要进行特别的收徒仪式 |
[00:29] | April O’Neil… | 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 |
[00:30] | 今日在此授予你忍者身份 貴殿を忍びの者としてここに認定し | |
[00:34] | 任命你为女忍者 本日よりくノ一に任命する | |
[00:42] | This tanto represents the Dragon: | 这把短刀代表了龙 |
[00:44] | Strong, fierce, | 坚强 凶猛 |
[00:46] | intelligent. | 睿智 |
[00:48] | A dragon not only relies on its physical strength, | 龙不止依赖自己的身体力量 |
[00:50] | but its keen intellect as well. | 还善于运用自己的智慧 |
[00:53] | 谢谢 | |
[00:55] | Be at one in spirit and body. | 身心结合达至臻境界 |
[00:58] | Be like the dragon. | 如巨龙一般 |
[01:00] | 是 师父 はい 先生 | |
[01:01] | April O’Neil, | 爱普莉尔·奥尼尔 |
[01:03] | you are now a Kunoichi of the Hamato Clan. | 你现在是滨户一族的女忍者了 |
[01:08] | – All right! – Yeah! | -好棒 -太好了 |
[01:11] | All right! | 太棒 |
[01:11] | Oh, yeah, celebration time! | 开始庆祝吧 |
[01:14] | – Congrats, April. – You deserve it. | -恭喜你 爱普莉尔 -这是你应得的 |
[01:16] | – You did great. – Thanks, guys! | -你太棒了 -谢谢 伙计们 |
[01:18] | You’re the best! | 你们是最棒的 |
[01:20] | Cowabunga! | 飞檐走壁 |
[02:26] | Oh, man, remember when I had a hard time | 老天 还记得我之前 |
[02:28] | keeping up with you guys? | 跟上你们都很困难吗 |
[02:33] | Can’t believe I’m finally a full-fledged ninja. | 不敢相信我竟然成了正式忍者 |
[02:36] | Sure, you made it to the third dan, | 没错 你进入了第三宗族 |
[02:38] | but there’s still seven more grades, | 还有七级可以进阶 |
[02:40] | each with different levels, so… | 每一级都不一样 所以… |
[02:42] | Don’t rain on her ninja parade, Raph. | 别这么早就为难她 拉斐 |
[02:44] | It’s amazing you made it to Kunoichi, April. | 你能成为女忍者太厉害了 爱普莉尔 |
[02:46] | Ignore everything Raph just said. | 不用管拉斐说的话 |
[02:48] | Yeah, I always do. Makes life way simpler. | 没错 我一直是这样做的 生活变简单好多 |
[02:53] | Come on, ninjas. Let’s call it a night. | 走吧 忍者们 今天收工了 |
[02:55] | Let go! | 走吧 |
[02:57] | It hurts! | 好痛 |
[02:59] | Bro! | 老兄 |
[03:07] | City’s quiet. For now. | 城市很平静 目前为止 |
[03:09] | I’m sure that’ll change soon. | 肯定平静不了多久 |
[03:11] | With Shredder gone, there’s gonna be | 施莱德不在了 会有很多 |
[03:12] | a ton of gangsters and super villains | 匪徒和罪犯 |
[03:14] | moving in on his turf. | 进入他的地盘 |
[03:16] | You okay, April? What’s wrong? | 你没事吧 爱普莉尔 怎么了 |
[03:18] | I’m pretty certain someone is following us. | 我确定有人在跟踪我们 |
[03:27] | What? | 什么 |
[03:29] | Look at you! | 看看你 |
[03:31] | Coochie woochie woochie! | 小可爱 |
[03:38] | Okay, this is weird. | 好吧 这不对劲 |
[03:42] | hello? | 你好 |
[03:48] | Let’s play a game. | 我们玩个游戏吧 |
[03:50] | Give me one of your weapons… | 给我一件你们的武器… |
[03:52] | or I’ll take something precious… | 要不然我就拿走你们珍贵的东西 |
[03:55] | your shells. | 你们的壳 |
[03:57] | All right, sister, play time’s over. | 好吧 姐们 游戏时间结束 |
[04:04] | My name is Shinigami. | 我的名字是死神 |
[04:05] | Do you know what my name means? | 知道我的名字什么意思吗 |
[04:17] | I can’t believe you’d hit a lady. | 简直不敢相信你竟然打女人 |
[04:24] | So you really are real, living, breathing Kappa. | 你真的是个大帅哥呢 |
[04:28] | So cute. | 太可爱了 |
[04:30] | You ain’t so bad yourself. | 你没那么坏啊 |
[04:39] | My sensei doesn’t need a Turtle weapon. | 我师父不需要乌龟武器 |
[04:41] | Your tessen will do just fine. | 你的纸扇就行了 |
[04:44] | You’re gonna have to get it from me, witch. | 你亲手拿走啊 女巫 |
[04:57] | A dragon tanto? | 龙短刀吗 |
[04:59] | You must have just become a Kunoichi. | 你肯定刚成为女忍者吧 |
[05:01] | This will do nicely. | 这把就行了 |
[05:04] | 那我就收下了 頂いておくわ | |
[05:09] | I can’t believe that crazy girl | 我简直不敢相信那疯姑娘 |
[05:10] | took us to school on a Sunday. | 在这时候摆了我们一道 |
[05:12] | She just threw us off. | 她就这样走了 |
[05:14] | Now we know her tricks. | 现在我们知道她的把戏了 |
[05:15] | I don’t know, she was pretty awesome. | 我不知道 她好棒 |
[05:18] | Yeah, awesome. | 是啊 好棒 |
[05:30] | I mean, getting my butt kicked | 在我成为女忍者的当晚 |
[05:32] | the night I become a Kunoichi. | 我就被揍了一顿 |
[05:34] | It’s like the whole universe is saying | 好像整个宇宙都在说 |
[05:35] | it’s not meant to be. | 不应该是这样的 |
[05:37] | That is not the universe speaking. | 宇宙不会这么说 |
[05:39] | That is the self-doubt of April O’Neil speaking. | 这是爱普莉尔·奥尼尔的自我怀疑 |
[05:42] | I’ve been there, April. | 我也曾经这样 爱普莉尔 |
[05:44] | Doubting everything, it’s poison. | 怀疑一切 这样有毒 |
[05:47] | Believe in yourself. | 相信自己 |
[05:48] | I just feel like a failure. | 我只是感觉这样很失败 |
[05:51] | There is no such thing as failure | 没有失败这回事 |
[05:53] | until you give up. | 除非你放弃 |
[05:55] | That is when you fail. | 那时候你才算失败 |
[05:58] | Thank you, both. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[06:01] | You must uncover the identity and allegiance | 你必须揭露这个新杀手的 |
[06:03] | of this new assassin. | 身份和指使他的人 |
[06:04] | Claiming your weapon as a prize, | 珍惜你的武器 |
[06:06] | that is an initiation into a ninja clan. | 这是作为忍者的首要信条 |
[06:09] | Be warned. | 提高警惕 |
[06:11] | It seems this new assassin may be working for… | 新的杀手也许是… |
[06:14] | the Shredder. | 施莱德的手下 |
[06:24] | I’m not coming up with anyone called Shinigami | 我在任何国际犯罪档案库中 |
[06:27] | in any of the international crime databases. | 都查不到叫死神的人 |
[06:30] | You got anything at all, Donnie? | 那你都查到什么了 多尼 |
[06:31] | Well, the Shinigami are powerful gods | 死神是在日本神话传说中 |
[06:34] | in Japanese myth that bring death and destruction. | 会带来死亡和毁灭的神 |
[06:37] | So we got something in common. | 那我们还算有共同点 |
[06:39] | This girl is super cute, guys. | 这个女孩真的超可爱 伙计们 |
[06:41] | Maybe we could turn her to the light side. | 也许我们能让她弃暗投明 |
[06:44] | We gotta find her first. | 我们得先找到她 |
[06:45] | Let’s split up and see if we can track her. | 我们先分头试试能不能找到她 |
[06:47] | Maybe we can draw her out. | 也许我们能引她出来 |
[06:55] | No sign of any activity. | 没有任何活动迹象 |
[06:57] | Got anything, Donnie? | 有什么发现吗 多尼 |
[06:59] | Still searching. Nothing so far. | 还在搜查 现在还没有发现 |
[07:01] | Got anything, Raph? | 你呢 拉斐 |
[07:03] | I got nada. | 什么都没有 |
[07:04] | Streets are clean. What do you got, Mikey? | 街上空无一人 你有什么发现 麦奇 |
[07:09] | I got pizza. | 我有披萨 |
[07:11] | What about you, April? | 你呢 爱普莉尔 |
[07:14] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[07:16] | Leo, I just spotted Shinigami. | 李奥 我刚看到了死神 |
[07:18] | I had a weird vibe that something was happening | 我有一种奇怪的直觉 施莱德原本的藏身处里 |
[07:20] | – at Shredder’s old lair. – Shredder’s back? | -肯定发生了些什么 -施莱德回来了 |
[07:23] | But the lair was abandoned. | 但是那个藏身处已经废弃了 |
[07:25] | Not anymore. Call the rest of the guys. | 现在不是了 联系其他人 |
[07:28] | Don’t do anything until we get there. | 在我们到达之前 什么都别做 |
[07:31] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 谢谢你对我的信任 |
[07:50] | Is that…Shredder? | 那是…施莱德 |
[07:58] | Karai. | 卡莱 |
[08:03] | Karai, | 卡莱 |
[08:04] | I bring you the red-haired girl’s tanto blade. | 我把那个红发女孩的短刀带来了 |
[08:08] | So Splinter finally made April a Kunoichi? | 斯普林特终于把爱普莉尔训练成女忍了 |
[08:12] | Kind of a shock. | 真是大吃一惊 |
[08:14] | Wha– | 什… |
[08:16] | Yes, she seems so frail | 是啊 她第一眼看上去 |
[08:17] | and clumsy when you first look at her. | 很弱不禁风 笨手笨脚的 |
[08:19] | Like a silly red bird. | 就像一只愚蠢的小红鸟 |
[08:23] | Well, this Kunoichi tracked your butt down, Karai. | 本女忍追踪你到了这里 卡莱 |
[08:26] | What’re you doing, anyway? | 你到底在干什么 |
[08:28] | None of your business. Just go. | 跟你无关 赶紧滚 |
[08:30] | We’d like to know what’s going on here too. | 我们也想知道到底发生了什么 |
[08:33] | Leo, calm down. | 李奥 冷静点 |
[08:35] | The brain worm that was controlling me is gone. | 控制我的蛊已经消失了 |
[08:37] | I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你的敌人 |
[08:39] | Oh? So then why did your crazy friend attack us? | 是吗 那你疯狂的朋友为什么攻击我们 |
[08:43] | It was only a test to see her skills. | 这只是想测试她的身手 |
[08:45] | Shinigami’s an old friend from Japan. | 死神是我在日本的老朋友 |
[08:47] | She was never gonna hurt you. | 她绝对不会伤害你们的 |
[08:49] | At least not permanently. | 至少暂时不会 |
[08:53] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[08:55] | That brain worm thing is gone. | 蛊已经消失了 |
[08:56] | They’re not after us. | 她们的目标不是我们 |
[08:58] | They’re after… | 她们要找的是… |
[09:00] | Shredder. | 施莱德 |
[09:02] | So what’s up with the headgear, Princess? | 你这个头盔是怎么回事 公主 |
[09:04] | Daddy issues? | 恋父情节吗 |
[09:07] | I wanna rebuild the Foot. | 我想重建大脚帮 |
[09:08] | Bring back honor to a clan that Shredder poisoned | 为施莱德荼毒二十多年的帮派 |
[09:11] | for almost two decades. | 取回荣耀 |
[09:13] | And when I finish, | 等我做到了 |
[09:14] | I’ll destroy Oroku Saki and his empire | 我要永远毁掉小禄崎和 |
[09:18] | once and for all. | 他的帝国 |
[09:19] | Life isn’t about revenge, sis. | 人生中不是只有复仇的 姐们儿 |
[09:21] | Come back to the lair with us. | 和我们一起回藏身处 |
[09:23] | Master Splinter would love to see you. | 斯普林特大师见到你肯定会很高兴的 |
[09:26] | No. I have to carve out my own destiny. | 不 我要掌控我自己的命运 |
[09:29] | Fine, we’re leaving. | 好吧 那我们走了 |
[09:31] | First, I want my tanto back. | 首先 你得把我的短刀还给我 |
[09:34] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[09:36] | if you want it back, take it from her. | 如果你想要回它的话 就从她那儿抢吧 |
[09:38] | I mean, shouldn’t be hard for a Kunoichi, right? | 这对于一个女忍者来说不算什么吧 |
[09:42] | Fine by me. | 我是没什么问题 |
[09:43] | I wanted a rematch anyway. | 反正我也想重新比试一场 |
[10:14] | Why you little… | 为什么你这个小… |
[10:31] | I’m stopping this ri– | 我要去阻止这场比… |
[10:33] | Let her fight her own battles. | 她自己的战斗由她自己了结 |
[11:03] | Little red bird. | 小红鸟 |
[11:04] | All right, that’s enough, Shini. | 好了 够了 死神 |
[11:06] | Give her the tanto back. | 把短刀还给她吧 |
[11:16] | Easy, April. | 好了 爱普莉尔 |
[11:17] | Don’t let that weirdo get to you. | 别让这个怪人影响到你 |
[11:19] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[11:21] | Come on, this place is lame anyway. | 走吧 反正这个地方也很破 |
[11:23] | We’re going to an awesome place. | 我们要去一个超棒的地方 |
[11:25] | The sewers! | 下水道 |
[11:27] | Booyakasha. | 我走也 |
[11:29] | Neh. | 切 |
[11:41] | Not only that, she’s taken over Shredder’s old lair. | 不仅这样 她还要接手施莱德的藏身处 |
[11:44] | She’s even wearing a version of his helmet. | 她甚至还戴着一个跟他的头盔一样的头盔 |
[11:46] | This is most disconcerting, | 这的确是让人不安 |
[11:48] | but her choices are her own. | 但她的选择是她自己做的 |
[11:54] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[11:55] | What troubles you? | 有什么困扰你的吗 |
[11:57] | I think I’m pretty much ready | 我觉得我差不多该 |
[11:58] | to revoke the Kunoichi title, Sensei. | 交还女忍者这个头衔了 老师 |
[12:01] | – Maybe I need more training. – Come. | -也许我还需要更多的训练 -来 |
[12:04] | Perhaps it is time I taught you an advanced move called | 也许该教你一个进阶动作了 名为 |
[12:08] | “The Dragon’s Tail.” | “神龙摆尾” |
[12:10] | I’ll try anything. | 我什么都愿意尝试 |
[12:12] | Dudes, you know what time it is, right? | 兄弟们 你们知道现在几点了吧 |
[12:15] | Time for some Chris Bradford. | 是时候来点克里斯·布拉福德 |
[12:16] | Boy! | 棒 |
[12:19] | I’m coming for you, Destroyo, | 我来了 破坏王 |
[12:22] | and nothing’s gonna stop me. | 没有什么能够阻止我 |
[12:24] | Ha, accept my killer dolphins trained to eat human flesh. | 吃我一招 训练有素的食人海豚 |
[12:28] | Good-bye, Chris Bradford. | 再见 克里斯·布拉福德 |
[12:30] | Killer flesh. | 杀人不眨眼 |
[12:32] | Killer dolphins? | 杀手海豚 |
[12:34] | Time to power up with | 是时候用 |
[12:36] | Chris Bradford’s Roundhouse Kick Hyper Drink. | 克里斯·布拉福德回旋踢能量饮料来充能了 |
[12:44] | Killer flesh. | 杀人不眨眼 |
[12:57] | Chris Bradford’s Roundhouse Kick Hyper Drink… | 克里斯·布拉福德回旋踢能量饮料 |
[12:59] | drink it! | 喝了它 |
[13:10] | Is she still one of us, Tiger Claw? | 她还是我们中的一员吗 虎爪 |
[13:13] | No. | 不是了 |
[13:14] | The brain worm is gone. | 已经没有蛊了 |
[13:17] | A martial arts store? | 一个武术用品商店 |
[13:18] | What is she, shopping for nunchucks? | 她在干吗 买双截棍吗 |
[13:20] | It’s a front. | 这是个幌子 |
[13:21] | We store tons of illegal weapons in the back. | 我们在这后面存着好多非法武器 |
[13:25] | She is here to raid us. | 她是来洗劫我们的 |
[13:27] | The little cub has claws. | 小崽子也有爪子了啊 |
[13:36] | Foolish child, | 愚蠢的孩子 |
[13:37] | I can still see in the dark. | 我在黑暗中也能看得清 |
[13:40] | So can I. | 我也可以 |
[13:41] | I cannot, so this is kind of upsetting. | 我不能 所以这挺让人沮丧的 |
[13:44] | Tell your master I’m taking the city back, Tiger Claw. | 告诉你们的主人我要夺回这个城市了 虎爪 |
[13:48] | Piece by piece. | 一点一点地 |
[13:52] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[14:06] | Here kitty, kitty, kitty. | 来啊猫咪 猫咪 猫咪 |
[14:10] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[14:49] | What? | 什么 |
[14:55] | I have claws too! | 我也有爪子 |
[15:10] | I like you, Karai. | 我挺喜欢你的 卡莱 |
[15:11] | Let me finish you quick. | 让我来快点送你上路 |
[15:13] | Tiger Claw won’t make things so easy for you. | 虎爪是不会轻易放过你的 |
[15:16] | Whatever, Bradford. | 随便你 布拉福德 |
[15:17] | I plan on taking you all down. | 我打算把你们都打个落花流水 |
[15:20] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[15:21] | No, Shini! | 不 死神 |
[15:23] | Surrender. Now. | 马上投降 |
[15:30] | You win, Tiger Claw. | 算你赢了 虎爪 |
[15:39] | It’s a text from Karai. | 是卡莱的短信 |
[15:41] | And it’s just one word: | 只有一个词 |
[15:43] | “Help.” | “救命” |
[15:49] | So now that we have them, | 既然抓到他们了 |
[15:50] | what should we do with them? | 我们该怎么处置他们 |
[15:52] | I vote eat them. | 我觉得该吃了他们 |
[15:54] | You can never go wrong with eating them. | 吃掉他们总不会错 |
[15:56] | No! We wait for their friends. | 不 我们等他们的朋友来 |
[15:58] | Karai called the Turtles minutes ago. | 卡莱刚才通知乌龟们了 |
[16:02] | You knew all along? | 你一直都知道吗 |
[16:03] | Do you take me for a fool? | 你以为我傻吗 |
[16:06] | There is no help for you. | 你不会得救的 |
[16:10] | Where is Shredder? | 施莱德在哪里 |
[16:11] | Where is that coward hiding? | 那个懦夫在哪里藏着 |
[16:14] | You do not get to make demands, girl. | 你没权利提条件 妹子 |
[16:16] | Oh, no? | 是吗 |
[16:21] | Ay caramba. | 什么鬼 |
[16:25] | Clever girl. | 算你聪明 |
[16:27] | But cleverness only gets you so far. | 但你的聪明只能帮你到这了 |
[16:33] | Take that brat down, Tiger Claw. | 拿下那个小鬼 虎爪 |
[16:56] | I always thought you were a spoiled, petulant child. | 我一直以为你是个被宠坏的孩子 |
[17:00] | This world will not mourn you when you are gone. | 你死后这个世界不会为你哀悼 |
[17:03] | Tiger Claw! | 虎爪 |
[17:08] | Always have to wait till the last minute, guys? | 非得等最后一刻才到吗 伙计们 |
[17:10] | Tiger Claw, I thought you and Shredder left town. | 虎爪 我以为你和施莱德离开了 |
[17:13] | You know, after we defeated you and all. | 毕竟我们把你们打败了 |
[17:15] | We will never leave until you and Splinter | 除非你们和斯普林特死了 |
[17:18] | are put to rest. | 否则我们不会离开 |
[17:19] | Team, take ’em down. | 伙计们 拿下他们 |
[17:36] | Got you, Rahzar. | 抓到你了 莱扎尔 |
[17:38] | Let’s play “Walk the dog”! | 我们玩遛狗吧 |
[17:40] | That’s exactly what I was gonna say. | 我本来也想这么说的 |
[17:42] | We’re, like, so similar, Shinigami. | 我们好有共同点 死神 |
[17:57] | Back off, Fishface. | 退后 鱼脸怪 |
[17:59] | Ah, yes. | 没问题 |
[18:05] | Call me what you will. | 你想怎么叫我随便 |
[18:06] | I am the most interesting fish in the world. | 我是世界上最有意思的鱼 |
[18:13] | You’re running low on nine lives, Tiger Claw. | 你的九条命快不够用了 虎爪 |
[18:39] | You are beaten. | 你们被打败了 |
[18:41] | Your shell will hang in our new lair | 你的龟壳将当做我们的战利品 |
[18:43] | as a trophy. | 挂在我们的新巢穴里 |
[18:44] | I don’t think so. | 休想 |
[18:55] | Wow, The Dragon Tail. Right in the fur patch. | 神龙摆尾 正中大猫 |
[18:58] | Booyakasha! | 我们走啦 |
[19:02] | I hate it when they do that. | 我真讨厌他们这么做 |
[19:05] | Eh? We are in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[19:11] | Run! | 快跑 |
[19:14] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:23] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[19:25] | Shini and I want to apologize. | 死神和我想向你道歉 |
[19:27] | Sorry about earlier. | 之前的事很抱歉 |
[19:31] | – Miwa. – Father. | -美和 -父亲 |
[19:34] | Do not take on this burden | 不要一个人 |
[19:35] | of fighting the Shredder alone. | 跟施莱德对抗 |
[19:37] | Ally yourself with your family. | 要跟你的家人一起 |
[19:40] | Let us help you. | 让我们帮你 |
[19:42] | I’ve grown up, Father. | 我长大了 父亲 |
[19:43] | I need to rectify all the wrong deeds Shredder has done | 我需要用我自己的方式将施莱德的所作所为 |
[19:47] | my own way. | 纠正过来 |
[19:48] | You are just seeking vengeance. | 你只是想复仇 |
[19:50] | This anger you carry was inherited from Oroku Saki, not from me. | 你这种愤怒是学自小绿崎 不是我 |
[19:55] | I know. Don’t worry, Father. | 我知道 不要担心 父亲 |
[19:58] | I’ll make you proud of me. | 我会让你为我自豪的 |
[19:59] | Soon. | 马上 |
[20:03] | I am already proud of you, my daughter. | 我已经很为你自豪了 女儿 |
[20:07] | April. | 爱普莉尔 |
[20:09] | You have proven yourself a true Kunoichi. | 你已经证明自己是个真正的女忍者了 |
[20:12] | I always knew you had the Dragon Spirit, | 我知道你有龙之精神 |
[20:15] | and apparently the Dragon’s Tail as well. | 显然你也掌握了神龙摆尾 |
[20:18] | It’s all thanks to you, Sensei. | 这多亏了您 老师 |
[20:24] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[20:25] | We know Shredder’s still out there. | 我们知道施莱德还没走 |
[20:27] | I have a bad feeling things are about to take a turn | 我有种不想的预感 事情会急转直下 |
[20:30] | for the worse. | 越变越糟 |
[20:46] | I don’t know if you can hear me, Master, | 我不知道你能否听到 大师 |
[20:49] | but Karai… | 但是卡莱 |
[20:52] | she is trying to take control of the city, | 她想控制整个城市 |
[20:55] | undo everything we have accomplished. | 毁掉我们成就的一切 |
[20:58] | She just destroyed our weapons cache, | 她刚毁了我们的武器藏匿点 |
[21:01] | and I believe she’s not going to stop there. | 我认为她不会就此收手的 |
[21:13] | If it is a war she wants | 如果她想要战争 |
[21:16] | it is a war she will get. | 那就满足她的愿望 |