时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | It’s taking too long, Stockman. | 你动作太慢了 斯道克曼 |
[00:16] | I grow severely impatient. | 我已经快没耐心了 |
[00:20] | Zir, normal mutagen izz unstable, | “脏”官 一般的变种原很不稳定 |
[00:22] | and can warp your mind. | 会导致思维混乱 |
[00:24] | With thizz new mutagen serum, | 但是”则”个新的变种血清 |
[00:26] | I can control the outcome. | 后果是由我控制的 |
[00:28] | But it will… take time. | 但是需要…时间 |
[00:31] | Time is what I do not have. | 我就是没时间 |
[00:36] | Every moment that passes, | 每过一分钟 |
[00:38] | I lose more control of this city. | 我对这个城市的掌控就少一分 |
[00:42] | My henchmen have grown… | 我那些手下… |
[00:45] | useless. | 都是垃圾 |
[00:48] | Heh, it is ironic | 真是讽刺 |
[00:51] | that my most loyal servant | 我最忠实的心腹 |
[00:53] | is a lowly housefly. | 居然是只苍蝇 |
[00:57] | After everything, | 发生了这么多 |
[00:59] | I must completely | 我别无选择 |
[01:01] | rely on you, Stockman. | 只能依靠你 斯道克曼 |
[01:06] | Thank you, Mazzter Shredder. | 谢谢你 施莱德大”斯” |
[01:08] | I will not let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[01:14] | I muzzt be diligent. | 我一定认”怎”研发 |
[01:16] | These old designs will be most awezzome. | 研发结果一定会让你”森森”震撼 |
[01:20] | Now izz the time | “饲”机到了 |
[01:21] | for Zztockman-Fly to rise! | 斯道克曼苍蝇就要崛起了 |
[01:24] | For the glory of Zzhredder! | 一切为了施莱德大”斯” |
[01:30] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:33] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:35] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:37] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:39] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:41] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:43] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:46] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:48] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:50] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:52] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[01:54] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:01] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:02] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:05] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:07] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:09] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:11] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:13] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:15] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:18] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:20] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:22] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:24] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:31] | Take this! And this! | 接招 看这个 |
[02:33] | Oh, and how about three of these? | 要不要尝尝这个 |
[02:37] | And the winner is: Casey Jones! | 赢家是 凯西·琼斯 |
[02:41] | Ah, old school games are stupid. | 这种老掉牙的游戏真是蠢爆了 |
[02:44] | I’m more into a modern, fully-immersive 3-D experience. | 我更喜欢现代的3D体感游戏 |
[02:47] | I’ll give you a fully-immersive P-D experience. | 我给你一个PD体验 |
[02:50] | “P” as in “Pizza,” | P是”披萨” |
[02:51] | and “D” as in “Delicious.” | D是”美味到哭” |
[02:54] | Yeah, boy! | 太赞了 |
[02:57] | What, this is all we get, Mikey? | 就给我们这么点吗 麦奇 |
[02:58] | And you keep the rest? | 剩下的你就独吞了 |
[03:00] | You’re right, brah. I’m being greedy. | 没错 兄弟 哥就是这么贪心 |
[03:04] | Remind me to smack you later. | 记得提醒我之后揍你 |
[03:08] | Raph? | 拉斐 |
[03:11] | You’re not freaking out? | 你不生气吗 |
[03:12] | Eh, after you’ve been to a planet full of bugs, | 去过一个全是虫子的星球 |
[03:15] | nothing bothers you anymore. | 已经没什么好生气的了 |
[03:17] | Even after Mona Lisa betrayed you, | 哪怕蒙娜丽莎背叛了你 |
[03:19] | and you were almost eaten by a giant scorpion monster? | 你还差点被一个巨大的蝎子怪吃掉 |
[03:22] | Can we drop the Mona Lisa thing already? | 能不能别跟我提蒙娜丽莎了 |
[03:24] | Seriously! | 拜托 |
[03:26] | Well…it’s awesome you got over your bug phobia, Raph. | 你终于克服了你的虫子恐惧症 拉斐 |
[03:29] | That’s really hard to do. | 真是不容易 |
[03:31] | All right, ninjas, finish fueling up fast, | 行了 兄弟们 快点补充能量 |
[03:33] | ’cause we’re heading out on patrol. | 待会出去巡逻了 |
[03:34] | Shredder’s out there somewhere. | 施莱德就在外面潜伏着 |
[03:36] | Who knows what he’s cooking up? | 谁知道他在打什么鬼主意 |
[03:38] | Robots? Mutants? | 研发机器人 制造变种 |
[03:39] | Maybe something even worse. | 甚至是比这些更恐怖的东西 |
[03:42] | Listen, you disgusting vagrant. | 你这个恶心的乞丐 |
[03:45] | You don’t realize how valuable my time is. | 你根本不知道我的时间有多宝贵 |
[03:48] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[03:49] | I have a meeting with the shareholders | 我还要跟股东们开会呢 |
[03:51] | at 9:00 A.M. sharp! | 就在9点整 |
[03:53] | If I miss that– | 要是错过了… |
[03:56] | What you won’t be mizzing | 但”四”你不会错过 |
[03:58] | is your appointment with mutazzion. | 跟变”总”原的约会 |
[04:01] | You will zzoon become a half-beetle, | 你很快就会变”层”一只 |
[04:02] | half spider, zzuper mutant! | 半甲壳虫半蜘蛛的”糙”级变种 |
[04:07] | Drop him! | 放 |
[04:08] | You’ll be hearing from my lawy-ahh! | 小心我的律师起诉你 |
[04:34] | Finally, now I get to be the bozz. | 我”宗”于能体会当老大的感觉了 |
[04:38] | I can order you to be my friendzz. | 我可以命令你当我的”盆宇” |
[04:41] | We will watch sci-fi moviezz. | 我们可以一起看电”饮” |
[04:43] | Eat candy, play Mazes and Mutants. | 一起”次”糖 一起玩变种的游戏 |
[04:46] | And cause total chaos and dezztruction! | 然后到”促”作乱 弄得鸡飞狗跳 |
[04:50] | But firzzt, we must replenish the Master’zz money vaults. | 但”四”首先 我们必须把大”斯”的金库装满 |
[04:54] | And there’zz no better way | 要做好这件”四” |
[04:56] | than the old-fashioned way. | 有句古话说得好 |
[04:59] | If you need money… | 生财有道 |
[05:00] | zzteal it! | 不如偷盗 |
[05:06] | So what’s the plan, D? | 什么计划 多尼 |
[05:07] | We each take a borough, | 每人负责一个区 |
[05:08] | looking for any signs of Shredder activity. | 找到一切施莱德活动的痕迹 |
[05:12] | Brooklyn is huge, Donnie. | 布鲁克林那么大 多尼 |
[05:14] | Needle? Haystack? | 不是大海捞针吗 |
[05:15] | We should be able to turn up something | 如果大家都集中精力 |
[05:17] | as long as the whole team stays focused. | 应该能发现一些蛛丝马迹 |
[05:21] | No way, dude! | 不行的 兄弟 |
[05:21] | Crognard is like the greatest cartoon ever! | 克罗格纳德简直是最好看的动画片了 |
[05:25] | Hello, are you serious? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[05:26] | “Space Heroes”! Captain Ryan! I mean, come on! | 《太空英雄》 瑞安队长 拜托 |
[05:30] | Didn’t you see the episode where they fought the Cortexicons? | 你没看他们大战超脑星人那一集吗 |
[05:33] | I hate to break up this vastly important conversation, | 我不想打断你们这么深刻而严肃的讨论 |
[05:35] | but any signs of the Foot? | 但是有大脚帮的踪迹吗 |
[05:37] | Nada, Bromeo. | 没有 兄弟 |
[05:38] | This is pointless. | 这样没有意义 |
[05:39] | Shredder’s out of commission. | 施莱德没在活动了 |
[05:41] | We don’t know that! | 我们可不能确定 |
[05:42] | He could be out there– right around the corner. | 他可能就在外面 潜伏在街角后 |
[05:47] | I say we patrol in that direction. | 我们去那边巡逻吧 |
[05:49] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[05:52] | Come out with your hands up. | 举起手 走出来 |
[05:59] | Which ones? | 哪只手 |
[06:02] | What the heck are they, Jim? | 他们是什么鬼东西 吉姆 |
[06:04] | Dirty, filthy hippies. | 肮脏的嬉皮士 |
[06:06] | Let’s take ’em down for the good ol’ U.S. of A. | 为了我大美利坚 把他们干掉 |
[06:09] | Stupid cops. | 愚蠢的警察 |
[06:17] | Get the cazzh! | 干掉他们 |
[06:22] | I am your bozz! | 我是你的老大 |
[06:23] | You lizzten to me! | 你要听我的 |
[06:25] | Or no candy. | 不然就没糖吃 |
[06:44] | Yes, yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[06:45] | They’re lizztening. | 他们听我的 |
[06:47] | They like me. They really like me! | 他们喜欢我 他们真的喜欢我 |
[06:53] | Okay, so not Shredder, but got to say, | 不是施莱德 但我不得不说 |
[06:55] | these insect dudes look pretty cool. | 这些昆虫哥们儿看上去真酷 |
[07:00] | But just ’cause you have a sweet thorax | 但是虽然你的胸腔很大 |
[07:02] | doesn’t make you too cool to squash. | 但这不代表我不敢捏你 |
[07:04] | Right, Raph? | 对吧 拉斐 |
[07:07] | Hello? Earth to Raph? | 喂 呼叫拉斐 |
[07:10] | Goongala! | 我来也 |
[07:15] | Look at this one, Raph. | 看这个 拉斐 |
[07:16] | Those dripping mandibles are so cool and deadly-looking. | 流着口水的下颌骨看上去真帅 一咬就毙命 |
[07:20] | Yeah. Mandibles. Great. | 没错 毙命 太棒了 |
[07:23] | Call me the Exterminator, | 叫我消灭者 |
[07:25] | ’cause I’m here to swat some bugs. | 因为我是来消灭虫子的 |
[07:35] | Bugs! | 虫子 |
[07:36] | Too many bugs! | 虫子太多了 |
[07:41] | Dregg? | 德雷格 |
[07:43] | It can’t be! | 不可能 |
[07:53] | Mona Lisa? | 蒙娜丽莎 |
[08:02] | No! Not you! | 不 不是你 |
[08:03] | Anybody but you! | 谁都行 别是你啊 |
[08:07] | Snap out of it! | 醒一醒 |
[08:08] | Kind of need a little help, dude. | 需要点帮助 哥们儿 |
[08:13] | Totally not cool. | 一点也不酷 |
[08:19] | Exzzellent. | 太棒了 |
[08:21] | Thizz human ally izz part of our haul now. | 这个人类盟友就是我的手下了 |
[08:24] | Bind him! | 捆住他 |
[08:25] | With pleasure, Dexter. | 乐意至极 德克斯特 |
[08:28] | It’s Baxter. | 是巴克斯特 |
[08:29] | Baxter. Baxter! | 巴克斯特 巴克斯特 |
[08:41] | Sick! | 好恶心 |
[08:42] | It’s like, seeping into my undies, brah! | 感觉渗到内裤里了 |
[08:52] | They have to be near here. | 他们肯定就在附近 |
[08:54] | Yeah, their T-phones pinged off a nearby cell tower | 就在我们失去联络前 他们的龟phone |
[08:56] | not long before we lost contact. | 发出的信号就在电话塔附近 |
[08:59] | What up? | 你们好 |
[09:00] | Knowing Casey, they probably got into | 我了解凯西 估计卷入 |
[09:01] | a pickup street hockey game in the Bronx. | 布朗克斯的什么街头曲棍球比赛了 |
[09:04] | Get away, get away, get away, get away, get away! | 滚开 滚开 滚开 滚开 |
[09:07] | I hear a voice, but no way it’s Raph. | 我听到有声音 但绝对不是拉斐 |
[09:09] | It’s way too high and whiny– – | 音调太高太尖… |
[09:15] | Raph? Oh, my gosh. Are you okay? | 拉斐 天啊 你没事吧 |
[09:18] | No, get off of me! Get away! | 不 放开我 滚开 |
[09:20] | I don’t want to be eaten. | 我不想被吃掉 |
[09:27] | I got this. | 我来 |
[09:28] | You just have to be sweet, sensitive, and caring. | 你只要温柔体贴有爱心 |
[09:33] | Mikey! Why you– | 麦奇 你为什么 |
[09:35] | You… | 你 |
[09:37] | You snapped me out of it. | 你把我扇醒了 |
[09:38] | Thanks, little bro. | 谢了 小弟 |
[09:40] | No problemo. | 小意思 |
[09:41] | That’s my role in the group: | 这就是我在团队中的作用 |
[09:43] | to bring sanity. | 带来宁静 |
[09:45] | So where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[09:46] | They got away, didn’t they? | 他们逃走了 对吗 |
[09:48] | Define “They.” | “他们”是指谁 |
[09:50] | Stockman’s got two new mutants. | 斯道克曼带了两个新变种人 |
[09:52] | An ant that splits itself into copies, | 一个能复制自己的蚂蚁 |
[09:54] | and a big buggy spider freak. | 还有一个巨大的蜘蛛虫 |
[09:58] | They got away with millions of dollars and Casey– | 他们带着上百万美元和凯西跑了 |
[10:01] | because of me. | 全是因为我 |
[10:05] | Are you sure it wasn’t part of your hallucination? | 你确定这不是你的幻想吗 |
[10:07] | I mean, why would bugs need money? | 为什么虫子要抢钱 |
[10:09] | Because they want to buy jetpacks. | 因为他们要买喷气背包 |
[10:12] | It’s lame having to use your wings all the time, dude. | 老是用自己的翅膀很累的 |
[10:15] | – Trust me. – We have to get Casey back. | -相信我 -我们要把凯西救回来 |
[10:18] | Raph, show us where all this went down. | 拉斐 告诉我们他们去哪儿了 |
[10:21] | Casey’s goalie stick. | 凯西的守门球棒 |
[10:23] | Donnie, you have anything? | 多尼 有什么发现吗 |
[10:24] | Well, looks like we’re not gonna be able to track him by GPS. | 看起来没法靠GPS追踪到他了 |
[10:28] | There’s another way to track them. | 还有其他办法能追踪到他们 |
[10:29] | A telepathic scan? | 心灵扫描 |
[10:31] | Tracking mutants is way easier than tracking humans. | 追踪变异种比追踪人类简单多了 |
[10:34] | I’ve been practicing with my Aeon crystal. | 我一直在用我的隐知水晶练习 |
[10:42] | I am a true artist. | 我一个真正的艺术家 |
[10:46] | Really funny. Keep it classy, Scumbug. | 真搞笑 保持逼格啊 死臭虫 |
[10:49] | That’s slander, you vile monkey. | 竟敢出言不逊 你个臭小子 |
[10:53] | You really have bug-sized brains, don’t you? | 你的脑容量只有虫子那么大 对不 |
[10:56] | This hideout is weak sauce. | 这个秘密基地也太没有新意了 |
[10:58] | How about one right there? | 让你尝尝有新意的 |
[11:02] | Get him! | 完胜 |
[11:06] | No, the filthy human is right. | 不 这个肮脏的人类说的对 |
[11:09] | When the Turtles realize their pet monkey is missing… | 一旦那群龟发现他们的宠物猴子不见了… |
[11:14] | Thizz is going to be the first place they look! | 他们第一个就会来这里 |
[11:16] | We need a new hideout. | 我们得换个地方 |
[11:18] | Someplace fortified. Hard to reach. | 找个防御过硬 难以到达的地方 |
[11:22] | But first, we solve a bigger problem. | 但首先 我们有更重要的事要处理 |
[11:25] | One that izz destroying Shredder’s empire. | 解决掉毁了施莱德帝国的人 |
[11:28] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[11:33] | Well? | 如何 |
[11:34] | No sign of the Shredder. | 没有施莱德的踪影 |
[11:36] | He must no longer be in the city. | 他一定已经离开这个城市了 |
[11:37] | Go! Keep looking. | 给我接着找 |
[11:39] | Take your search to New Jersey, | 把范围扩大到新泽西 |
[11:41] | upstate–look everywhere. | 北部地区 不得有遗漏 |
[11:42] | Now, leave me. | 退下 |
[11:53] | What the… | 什么… |
[12:05] | Stockman? | 斯托克曼 |
[12:06] | Karai. No ninjazz to help you? | 卡莱 没有忍者手下帮你找喽 |
[12:12] | Of all the freaks Shredder would send to take me down, | 施莱德有那么多怪物手下可以调遣 |
[12:16] | he sends his lowly bug. | 却派了个贱虫来灭我 |
[12:18] | I am his indizzpensible ally! | 我是他不可或缺的同盟 |
[12:21] | I can’t wait to dispense with you. | 我已经等不及要灭了你了 |
[12:30] | Ugh! Okay, that’s just gross! | 我承认 这个真的很恶心 |
[12:42] | Firzzt we will end you… | 首先我们要灭了你… |
[12:44] | then we’ll get thozze zztupidTurtles. | 然后是那些撒乌龟 |
[12:46] | Who you calling zztupid, zztupid? | 你说谁撒 说谁撒呢 |
[13:01] | You just can’t seem to keep away from us mutants, can you? | 你就是不能远离我们变种 对吧 |
[13:03] | Just get me out! | 快把我放下来 |
[13:12] | Back off, Antrax! | 一边去 疽虫 |
[13:13] | Wow, see how fast I came up with that? | 哇 灵感闪现得如此之快 |
[13:19] | Little help? | 帮个忙 |
[13:25] | We need some wings. | 我们需要翅膀 |
[13:26] | These guys are too–whoa! | 这些家伙太… |
[13:30] | Mandibles! | 大颚激流 |
[13:39] | Mona. | 蒙娜 |
[13:49] | I’m coming! Hold on, Mona Lisa! | 我来了 等我 蒙娜丽莎 |
[14:12] | Was I… | 难道我… |
[14:13] | I was gone again! | 我又出现幻觉了 |
[14:15] | What happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[14:16] | The bugs not only got Karai, | 这些虫子不仅抓了卡莱 |
[14:18] | they got April and Leo too! | 还抓了爱普莉尔和李奥 |
[14:21] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[14:27] | I’m fine, Master Splinter. | 我没事 斯普林特大师 |
[14:29] | We need to find the others. | 我们得赶紧去救其他人 |
[14:30] | Those buggy freaks have ’em. | 那些虫怪抓走了他们 |
[14:32] | If you do not allow yourself to heal, | 如果你不给自己疗伤的时间 |
[14:34] | you will be of no help to anyone. | 就算去救人也是无济于事 |
[14:36] | This wound runs deep. | 你伤口很严重 |
[14:39] | It’s just a bug bite. | 只是被虫子咬伤了而已 |
[14:40] | I speak not of the wound here, | 为师并非指肉体之伤 |
[14:43] | but of the wound here. | 而是精神之伤 |
[14:46] | I thought I was past my bug phobia. | 我以为我已经不怕虫子了 |
[14:49] | But clearly I’m not, | 但显然不是 |
[14:50] | and the team’s suffering because of it. | 害的整个团队都因为我的恐惧症遭殃 |
[14:52] | It takes time, my son. | 你需要时间 孩子 |
[14:54] | Damage to the mind and spirit | 精神和心灵上的伤害 |
[14:56] | are no less grave than injuries to the body. | 并不亚于肉体的伤痛 |
[14:59] | But Sensei, I was on an entire planet of bugs. | 可是老师 我曾在全是虫子的星球待过 |
[15:02] | That should have cured me just by exposure, right? | 这种病难道不是多见虫子就能好了吗 |
[15:05] | Not necessarily. | 未必 |
[15:07] | It is clear that you are still shell-shocked. | 很显然你现在还是会龟躯一震[炮弹休克] |
[15:10] | Pardon the pun. | 双关勿怪 |
[15:11] | What do I do to get un-shell-shocked? | 我要怎么做才能龟躯不震呢 |
[15:15] | Find your center. | 思绪集中 |
[15:16] | Meditation will enlighten your path. | 冥想将助你寻求解决之道 |
[15:19] | No offense, Master, but I don’t think daydreaming will help. | 无意冒犯 大师 我觉得做白日梦好像没用 |
[15:23] | Not daydreaming. Meditation. | 不是白日梦 是冥想 |
[15:27] | I will teach you a personal mantra to chant. | 为师将传授你一句私人咒语 需每日吟诵 |
[15:29] | It will focus you. | 它能让你集中精力 |
[15:33] | Kore wa nanimo imi shinai. | 一切恐惧皆为虚无 |
[15:36] | Kore wa nanimo imi shinai. | 一切恐惧皆为虚无 |
[15:39] | Repeat. | 重复 |
[15:41] | Kore wa nanimo imi shinai. | 一切恐惧皆为虚无 |
[15:45] | Yes. Continue. | 很好 继续 |
[15:49] | Kore wa nanimo imi shinai. | 一切恐惧皆为虚无 |
[15:52] | Wow, dude! | 哇 兄弟 |
[15:54] | Is that a girdle? | 那是束腰吗 |
[15:55] | Looks comfy. | 看着挺舒服啊 |
[15:56] | It’s not a girdle! | 这不是束腰 |
[15:58] | It’s something I started before we took off for space. | 是我研发的起飞动力装置 |
[16:00] | With these air-launched grappling hooks, | 有了这些气动发射的抓钩 |
[16:02] | we can travel vertically up a building, | 我们可以沿着建筑物垂直而上 |
[16:04] | or at any angle we want, | 或随意调整移动角度 |
[16:06] | like Stockman-Fly and his bugs! | 就像斯托克曼苍蝇和他的昆虫部队那样 |
[16:08] | You know, in theory. | 理论上是这样 |
[16:09] | Then let’s put that theory into practice, yo! | 那就把理论转化成实践吧 |
[16:12] | No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 等一下 |
[16:26] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[16:28] | We rule! | 我们是老大 |
[16:30] | Booyakabunga! | 简直太棒啦 |
[16:34] | This izz the perfect new lair. | 这里当老巢简直完美 |
[16:36] | High up in the cloudzz, where an inzzect belongs. | 高入云霄 正是昆虫应该待的地方 |
[16:40] | We’ll fill the place with money and riches | 我们要为施莱德大师把这里 |
[16:42] | for Mazzter Shredder. | 装满钱和财宝 |
[16:45] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[16:47] | We don’t need anyone now, Baxter. | 现在我们不需要任何人 巴克斯特 |
[16:49] | That money belongs to us! | 那笔钱属于我们 |
[16:52] | No! | 不 |
[16:53] | It izz about loyalty! | 我们要忠诚 |
[16:55] | – Friendship! – Um, Tyler? | -要讲道义 -泰勒 |
[16:57] | Hello? What about us? | 喂 我们呢 |
[17:00] | Why, you… | 你们 |
[17:01] | will make a wonderful organic food zzupply. | 会是很棒的有机食物 |
[17:05] | Food supply? | 食物 |
[17:06] | You’re going to eat us? | 你要吃了我们吗 |
[17:08] | He’s going to eat us? | 他要吃了我们 |
[17:09] | Boss! They’re coming. | 老大 他们来了 |
[17:12] | The trap izz set! | 陷阱部好了 |
[17:14] | Ready your webzz. | 撒网 |
[17:17] | You just had to be Turflytle, didn’t you? | 必须得飞起来 对吗 |
[17:20] | Are you ready, buzz buzz? | 你准备好了吗 嗡嗡嗡 |
[17:22] | Ninja harness away! | 忍者要起飞了 |
[17:28] | They’ll never get pazzt us, my insect brotherzz. | 他们绝不会通过我们这关 我的昆虫兄弟们 |
[17:31] | Wha? | 什么 |
[17:33] | After them! | 追上他们 |
[17:37] | – Guys! Yes! – All right! | -伙计们 -好棒 |
[17:41] | Picnic time’s over, you pathetic drone. | 野餐时间结束 你个悲哀的虫子 |
[17:56] | What are those harness things? | 他们这是用的什么设备 |
[17:58] | Why don’t I have a harness thing? | 为什么我没有 |
[18:08] | What? A fellow bug? Ah! | 怎么 你也是虫子吗 |
[18:11] | It worked! I’m in your head, fool! | 成功了 我打败你了 白痴 |
[18:34] | No! | 不 |
[18:36] | Master Splinter said to focus. | 斯普林特大师说要集中注意力 |
[18:38] | Kore wa nanimo imi shinai. | 一切恐惧皆为虚无 |
[18:40] | Kore wa nanimo | 一切恐惧 |
[18:42] | imi shinai. | 皆为虚无 |
[19:00] | Finally! | 终于 |
[19:08] | – You ready? – Today? | -你准备好了吗 -今天 |
[19:09] | You better believe it. | 你最好相信 |
[19:15] | Get me out! I’m missing the fight! | 救我出去 我要错过打架了 |
[19:19] | Yes! | 棒 |
[19:24] | I’m gonna tear you apart, reptile! | 我要撕碎你 爬虫 |
[19:29] | Come get some. | 来咬我啊 |
[19:39] | Buzz buzz! | 嗡嗡嗡 |
[19:41] | Thanks, Turflytle. | 谢谢 飞龟 |
[19:43] | Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz. | 嗡嗡嗡 嗡嗡嗡 |
[19:45] | That means, “No problemo, my brother.” | 意思是”不客气 我的兄弟” |
[19:49] | Look out! | 小心 |
[19:52] | You’re in my house now, homiezz. | 你们在我的地盘上 白痴 |
[20:08] | Yeah! Nice! | 好棒 |
[20:11] | We did it! Great job, team. | 我们成功了 干得漂亮 伙计们 |
[20:14] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[20:16] | These jokers are still kicking? | 这个小丑还在蹦跶 |
[20:26] | Good-bye, | 再见 |
[20:27] | my friendzz. | 我的朋友们 |
[20:30] | No! Boss! Wait! | 不 老大 等等 |
[20:33] | What about us? | 我们怎么办 |
[20:35] | Well, at least we got the money. | 至少我们拿到钱了 |
[20:36] | And Stockman’s bug-thugs. | 还有斯托克曼的虫队 |
[20:39] | Abandoned, huh? | 被抛弃了吧 |
[20:40] | Some friend he was to you guys. | 他还真是你们的朋友 |
[20:47] | Master, thank you. | 师父 谢谢你 |
[20:48] | Whatever that mantra was, it worked. | 你教我的咒语管用了 |
[20:51] | You are quite welcome, my son. | 不用谢 我的儿子 |
[20:53] | So, um, | 话说 |
[20:54] | what did it mean, anyway? | 那咒语到底是什么意思 |
[20:56] | It is Japanese for, | 那是日语 意思是 |
[20:57] | “This means nothing.” | “这其实是没有意义的” |
[21:01] | It–it isn’t some magical chant? | 难道不是有魔法的咒语吗 |
[21:04] | No. | 不是 |
[21:05] | The mantra meant nothing. | 咒语没有意义 |
[21:06] | Just as fear means nothing. | 如同恐惧没有意义 |
[21:09] | Neither of them has any power, | 它们都没有力量 |
[21:10] | except the power you give them in your mind. | 除了你在脑海中赋予它们的力量 |
[21:15] | That’s deep. | 好高深 |
[21:16] | I think I get it, Sensei. | 我好像明白了 老师 |
[21:19] | Good. Now, do not tell your brothers. | 好 但是不要告诉你的兄弟们 |
[21:22] | I might use that trick on them one day. | 或许有一天我也会在他们身上用用 |
[21:27] | Mazzter Shredder, | 施莱德大师 |
[21:28] | I have to report | 我来报告 |
[21:30] | that my mizzion was a failure. | 我的任务失败了 |
[21:34] | Stockman. | 斯托克曼 |
[21:36] | Your mutagen drip… | 你的变异点滴 |
[21:40] | Y-yezz, m-master? | 什么 大师 |
[21:43] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[21:46] | It’s finally working. | 终于起作用了 |