时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[00:02] | – Let’s get out of here. – After ’em! | -赶紧离开这里 -追上他们 |
[00:03] | Don’t let ’em escape. | 别让他们跑了 |
[00:06] | You’re not going anywhere, evil– | 你哪儿都跑不了 邪恶的… |
[00:10] | Stupid muties! | 愚蠢的变异怪 |
[00:17] | – Hey, what the– – Out of the car now. | -怎么回… -滚出来 |
[00:19] | Move! | 快走 |
[00:20] | Leatherhead, give ’em a ride. | 呆皮鳄 送他们一程 |
[00:34] | They’re gonna eat us. | 他们会吃了我们 |
[00:37] | I came for this, | 我是为这个来的 |
[00:38] | but now that you mention it, | 但既然你都这么说了 |
[00:39] | I am kind of hungry. | 我还真的有点饿了 |
[00:42] | What do you want with this stuff? | 你想用这些东西干吗 |
[00:44] | We ain’t saying nothing, freak-o. | 我们什么都不会说 怪物 |
[00:46] | Give me five minutes with these punks. | 让我跟这些混蛋待上五分钟 |
[00:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[00:50] | In the meanwhile, allow me to psychically probe these miscreants. | 没错 同时让我对这些混蛋进行精神刺探 |
[00:54] | What? | 什么 |
[00:56] | Great Scott! | 老天啊 |
[00:58] | They’re bringing these blueprints to an engineer | 他们要把这些蓝图带给一个工程师 |
[01:00] | to build weapons specifically designed to destroy… | 用来造专门对付变种人的… |
[01:04] | mutants. | 武器 |
[01:05] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:06] | Every mutant in this town is going down. | 城里的变种人要完蛋了 |
[01:21] | Well, what do we have here? | 瞧瞧有什么好东西 |
[01:27] | Well, thank youse very much. | 非常感谢 |
[01:32] | You like that? | 喜欢吗 |
[01:33] | Nerve gas that only works on mutants. | 只针对变种的神经毒气 |
[01:35] | Hey, yo, Vic. Vinnie. | 维克 维尼 |
[01:37] | Move. | 走 |
[01:42] | We must warn our Turtle brothers | 我们必须赶在他们 |
[01:44] | before they use those weapons | 用这些武器永远地 |
[01:47] | to wipe out Mutantkind… | 消灭变种前 通知 |
[01:49] | forever. | 神龟兄弟 |
[01:54] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:56] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:58] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:00] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:02] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:05] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:07] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:09] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:11] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:13] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:15] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:17] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:24] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:26] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:28] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:30] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:32] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:34] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:36] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:38] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:41] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:43] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:45] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:47] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:01] | Oh, so you want to do this for real? | 你想来真的 |
[03:03] | Bout time. | 是时候了 |
[03:05] | Easy, Raph. | 冷静点 拉斐 |
[03:12] | The more you sweat in practice, | 训练时流的汗越多 |
[03:13] | the less you bleed in battle. | 实战时流的血就越少 |
[03:15] | Now quit playing games | 别玩什么把戏了 |
[03:16] | and show me what you really got. | 让我看看你的真本事 |
[03:45] | Raphael, enough. | 拉斐尔 够了 |
[03:47] | Come on, Leo. | 来啊 李奥 |
[03:48] | Scared of a real fight? | 害怕进行真正的对决吗 |
[03:50] | No, I’m scared you’ve been | 不 我是为你的敌意 |
[03:51] | getting more and more hostile | 越来越强 你越来越疏远 |
[03:52] | and pulling away from the team. | 这个小队而感到害怕 |
[03:54] | What gives? | 怎么回事 |
[03:55] | I’m tired of training with kid gloves. | 我不想再玩过家家的把戏了 |
[03:57] | No one’s pulling punches out there. | 根本没人动真格的 |
[03:59] | Why should we do it in here? | 我们为什么要在这里训练 |
[04:01] | – Raph. – Teishi. | -拉斐 -住手 |
[04:03] | Because you are brothers, | 因为你们是兄弟 |
[04:04] | and your goal here is to train. | 你们在这里的目标就是训练 |
[04:06] | Sensei. | 师父 |
[04:07] | Why do you always stick up for Leo? | 你为什么老是护着李奥 |
[04:09] | I’m the only one who takes training seriously. | 只有我认真进行训练 |
[04:11] | The rest of ’em are just goofing off all the time. | 其他人整天只会嘻嘻哈哈的 |
[04:19] | “No one appreciates me.” | “没人理解我” |
[04:21] | Back on the “Everyone loves Leo” routine? | 继续回到”大家都爱李奥”的日常中 |
[04:24] | Get some new material, you big baby. | 想点新料啊 幼稚鬼 |
[04:27] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[04:28] | If you guys don’t want to | 如果你们不愿意 |
[04:29] | take this as seriously as I do, | 跟我一样认真对待 |
[04:31] | then I quit! | 那我退出 |
[04:32] | I’m done. Through. | 我彻底不干了 |
[04:34] | Adios! | 再见 |
[04:37] | How many times has he quit the team, now? | 这是他第几次退队了 |
[04:39] | Mm, 27 times. | 第27次 |
[04:41] | You have a brilliant mind, Donatello, | 你很聪明 多纳泰罗 |
[04:43] | yet you see a fire | 但你却眼见起火 |
[04:44] | and try to put it out with gasoline. | 还乐得火上浇油 |
[04:48] | You are growing up, my sons, | 你们都长大了 孩子们 |
[04:50] | and you must become more mature. | 必须要变得成熟起来 |
[04:52] | One day, I will not be around | 总有一天 我会不在你们身边 |
[04:54] | to remind you of your… | 没法提醒你们的… |
[04:55] | foibles. | 弱点 |
[04:57] | Is a “Foible” that little dangly thing | “弱点”的意思是那晃来晃去 |
[04:59] | in the back of my throat? | 在我喉咙里面的东西吗 |
[05:00] | “Foible” means a weakness of character, | “弱点”指的是一个人的虚弱之处 |
[05:03] | shellbrain. | 呆瓜 |
[05:05] | Master, you’ve made it through the worst of the worst, | 大师 您撑过了最艰难的时候 |
[05:08] | and we’re gonna make sure that nothing can– | 我们会保证没有任何事情可以… |
[05:09] | Everything is impermanent, Leonardo. | 没有什么是永恒的 李奥纳多 |
[05:12] | You cannot expect anything to last forever, | 你不能期待事情永远持续下去 |
[05:15] | even family. | 家人也是如此 |
[05:20] | Greetings, Turtles. | 你们好啊 神龟们 |
[05:24] | Leatherhead. | 呆皮鳄 |
[05:25] | Good to see you, Michelangelo. | 很高兴见到你 米开朗琪罗 |
[05:28] | Dude, Mondo Gecko. | 天哪 壁虎小旋风 |
[05:31] | When did you join the team, bro? | 你什么时候加入到这个团队里了 |
[05:33] | A little while back. | 就在不久之前 |
[05:34] | They totally love my fighting style. | 他们超喜欢我的战斗风格 |
[05:38] | Hey, where’s Pigeon Pete? | 鸽子怪皮特在哪呢 |
[05:41] | We don’t talk about Pigeon Pete. | 我们不再说鸽子怪皮特的事情了 |
[05:46] | So what brings the Mighty Mutanimals? | 所以是什么风把无敌变种大军吹来了 |
[05:49] | We need your help, Turtles. | 我们需要你们的帮助 神龟们 |
[05:51] | We’ve uncovered plans to develop mutant-hunting weapons. | 我们发现了研究专杀变种生物武器的计划 |
[05:54] | I telepathically discovered that Don Vizioso | 我通过心电感应发现唐·维滋奥索 |
[05:57] | wants to take control of the city | 想要掌控这座城市 |
[05:58] | now that Shredder has vanished, | 现在施莱德消失了 |
[06:00] | and the Don knows the only thing | 唐知道唯一横在 |
[06:02] | that stands between him and his vile goals– | 他与他的邪恶目标之间的 |
[06:04] | Is us. | 就是我们 |
[06:06] | We need to take down the Don and his goons | 我们需要在他打败我们之前 |
[06:09] | before he takes us down. | 除掉唐和他的爪牙 |
[06:12] | Donnie, can you track Raph down in the Party Wagon? | 多尼 你能用拉风战车追踪到拉斐吗 |
[06:15] | If he’s out there alone– | 如果他独自一人在外的话 |
[06:16] | Sure, I probably owe him an apology, anyway. | 可以 反正我也欠他一个道歉 |
[06:40] | Eccellente. | 真地道 |
[06:43] | Vic, Vincenzo, welcome. | 小文 文森佐 欢迎 |
[06:46] | I see you’ve brought some pest control. | 看来你带来了害虫灵 |
[06:48] | Best money can buy, Don Vizioso. | 这是钱能买得到的最好的了 唐·维滋奥索 |
[06:51] | It fires miniature rockets that sniff out mutant DNA, | 它能发射出能探测到变种基因的微型火箭 |
[06:54] | like a heat-seeking missile. | 就像热追踪导弹一样 |
[06:57] | Boom, splat! | 嘭的就炸了 |
[07:00] | So what are you waiting for, fellas? | 你们还在等什么 伙计们 |
[07:05] | Once the muties are gone, | 只要变种生物消失了 |
[07:06] | taking over this town will be a piece of cake, | 掌控这座城市简直就是小菜一碟 |
[07:10] | which reminds me. | 这倒提醒了我 |
[07:11] | Get me a piece of cake. | 给我拿块蛋糕来 |
[07:15] | Now go clean the vermin out of the streets, | 现在去把街道上的害虫都杀光吧 |
[07:18] | but keep one alive. | 但是要留一个活口 |
[07:21] | We’ll give ’em to Dr. Farrell, | 我们要把他交给法雷尔医生 |
[07:22] | see what makes the little bugs tick. | 看看是什么东西让这小害虫这么有杀伤力 |
[07:27] | We should be able to find Raph with his T-Phone signal. | 我们应该能靠拉斐的手机信号追踪到他 |
[07:29] | I just need to– | 我只需要… |
[07:30] | Mondo! | 蒙多 |
[07:31] | Please stop touching everything. | 不要到处乱碰了 |
[07:34] | Chill out, bro. | 冷静点兄弟 |
[07:35] | Once I get this radio working, | 等我把这个无线电修好之后 |
[07:37] | we can par-tay! | 我们就可嗨起来了 |
[07:40] | That’s not a– | 这不是个… |
[07:51] | Sick of them making me the bad guy all the time. | 真是够了 每次他们都让我当坏人 |
[07:54] | Better off living by my own rules. | 最好还是按我自己的规矩生活 |
[07:57] | Not having to worry about going too hard on those softshells. | 不用再担心对那些软壳蛋太严厉了 |
[08:02] | Well, look who showed up | 看看是谁出现 |
[08:04] | to help me blow off some steam. | 来帮我缓解一下压力 |
[08:09] | Don’t need ’em. | 不需要他们 |
[08:11] | Come on, fellas. | 来啊 伙计们 |
[08:12] | Let’s wrap it up. | 把它们都装起来 |
[08:14] | That’s the last bag of cash. | 那是最后一包现金了 |
[08:17] | Bank robbery? | 抢银行的 |
[08:19] | Come on, guys. That’s pretty unoriginal. | 得了伙计们 这也太没创意了 |
[08:31] | You got to step up your game | 你得提高点段位 |
[08:32] | if you’re gonna commit crimes in my city. | 才能在我的城市里犯罪 |
[08:35] | Raph, what are you doing? | 拉斐 你在干嘛 |
[08:37] | Getting along fine without you, obviously. | 很明显 没有你开开心心的一个人呆着 |
[08:41] | Raphael. | 拉斐尔 |
[08:42] | What are you even doing here, Geek-o? | 你在这又是要干嘛 鸡科 |
[08:44] | I sometimes throw tantrums too, bro, | 有时候我也是会发脾气的 老兄 |
[08:47] | but friends don’t turn their back on their friends. | 但是朋友是不会背弃他的朋友的 |
[08:51] | Save it, guys. | 省省吧 伙计们 |
[08:52] | I am done with you for good. | 我不会再和你们一起了 |
[08:55] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[08:56] | He wasn’t like this the 26 other times he quit. | 这和他之前那26次退出不一样 |
[08:59] | It’s been a long time coming, I can tell you that. | 告诉你 我已经不满很久了 |
[09:03] | What? | 什么 |
[09:08] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[09:12] | The robbery was a setup. | 抢劫只是个圈套 |
[09:14] | They lured us here! | 把我们引过来才是真的 |
[09:27] | Donnie, are you– | 多尼 你还… |
[09:31] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[09:36] | Raph, they’re loaded with mutant-hunter rockets. | 拉斐 他们的弹药是猎变种火箭 |
[09:39] | What? | 什么 |
[09:47] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[10:04] | We’re not leaving him. Come on! | 我们不能抛下他 跟我来 |
[10:06] | Hero time with Mondo! | 蒙多的英雄时刻开启 |
[10:14] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[10:26] | Stomp the mutie. | 踩死这个变种 |
[10:29] | Hey, you. | 吃我一板 |
[10:42] | Raph, no! | 拉斐 不 |
[10:57] | Boss says to take one for the road. | 头儿说留只活的带回去 |
[10:59] | Grab the purple one. | 抓紫的那只 |
[11:00] | This one’s pretty much finished. | 这只基本已经废了 |
[11:06] | I’m making a snow angel. | 我正在扮一只白雪天使 |
[11:09] | Better take him too, | 把他也带走吧 |
[11:11] | for variety. | 确保多样性 |
[11:16] | Aw, man, you messed up big time, Raph. | 老天 你闯下滔天大祸了 拉斐 |
[11:23] | Muties? Here? | 变种怪 竟敢来这 |
[11:30] | Don Vizioso, we need to talk. | 唐·维滋奥索 我们来谈谈 |
[11:37] | I get to watch these freaks get whacked | 没想到我要在自家舒适的酒店里 |
[11:40] | from the comfort of my own restaurant? | 看这帮怪物被完虐 |
[11:42] | This is truly a gift. | 真是份好礼 |
[11:46] | We’re not here for a fight, gangster dude. | 我们不是来这打架的 大恶棍 |
[11:48] | We’re here for a truce. | 而是来谈停战协定的 |
[11:50] | But if you don’t leave the city peacefully, | 但如果你不能悄无声息地离开这个城市 |
[11:52] | Don Vizioso, | 唐·维滋奥索 |
[11:53] | we are prepared to make you. | 我们就对你不客气了 |
[11:57] | Get a load of that. | 真吓人啊 |
[11:58] | It knows my name. | 这玩意还知道我的名字 |
[12:00] | Know any other tricks? | 还有别的招数吗 |
[12:05] | There are more mutants in this town than you can handle, | 这城市还有很多变种生物 非你所能驾驭 |
[12:08] | even with your mutant-hunter weapons. | 即便你有猎变种武器在手 |
[12:13] | That’s exactly why we’re not leaving. | 这就是为什么我们不会离开的原因 |
[12:15] | This city’s got a real mutant problem. | 这座城到处是变种 问题严重 |
[12:20] | We’re not going anywhere, | 我们哪也不去 |
[12:22] | ’cause we’re human. | 因为我们是人类 |
[12:24] | It’s you monsters who don’t belong. | 你们这些怪物才是不属于这里的异类 |
[12:29] | Chill, dude. Leo’s got this. | 冷静 兄弟 李奥能搞定 |
[12:35] | Excuse me, mutants. | 失陪一下 变种 |
[12:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:42] | Ah, you don’t say? | 是这样吗 |
[12:45] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:48] | One of your Turtle brothers is down. | 你们的一个龟兄弟已经翘辫子了 |
[12:50] | No! | 不 |
[12:51] | And the other belongs to us now, | 另一只被我们抓获了 |
[12:53] | as does that little lizard pal of yours. | 还有你们的小蜥蜴兄弟 |
[12:56] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[12:58] | So it’s your move, freaks. | 这可是你们自找的 怪物们 |
[13:29] | So long, muties. | 再见 变种怪们 |
[13:31] | See you in the funny papers. | 日后连环画上见 |
[13:33] | Grab him! | 抓住他们 |
[13:45] | Come on! | 快点 |
[13:46] | Wastin’ mutants: | 变种垃圾消灭战 |
[13:47] | first respectable thing we done for the city! | 我们为这座城市所做的第一个壮举 |
[14:07] | The Don’s got a stronghold | 唐的大本营设在 |
[14:09] | at the Hignight Hotel in the Bowery. | 鲍厄里的嗨夜酒店 |
[14:11] | No one gets in, and no one gets out. | 没人进去 也没人出来 |
[14:13] | If he’s holding anything valuable, | 如果他有什么珍贵的东西 |
[14:15] | that’s where it will be. | 一定会藏在那里 |
[14:18] | Including captives. | 包括俘虏 |
[14:23] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[14:25] | You okay, bro? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[14:29] | I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[14:30] | I led ’em right into a trap. | 是我让他们落入陷阱的 |
[14:32] | Hey, we’re a team, and we cover each other’s mistakes. | 听着 我们是一个团队 共同承担彼此的错误 |
[14:35] | We’ll get them back. | 我们会把他们救出来的 |
[14:38] | Then we better move. | 那我们快动身吧 |
[14:39] | Whatever he wants Donnie and Gecko for, | 无论他抓多尼和壁虎做什么 |
[14:42] | it’s not good. | 都不会是好事 |
[14:50] | Why don’t you make like a tree and scram! | 你干嘛不把自己当成树然后赶紧滚呢 |
[14:51] | 来自make like a tree and leave leave 取树叶和离开双关意 | |
[15:03] | I don’t wanna wait for Doc Farrell. | 我不想等法雷尔医生了 |
[15:06] | Do it now. | 现在动手吧 |
[15:09] | Do what now? | 动手做什么 |
[15:10] | Seriously, dudes, I got a cramp in my foot, | 我说真的 我脚抽筋了 |
[15:12] | and I gotta pee real bad. | 而且我真的很想撒尿 |
[15:15] | I’ll tell ya what we’re gonna do. | 我来告诉你怎么办 |
[15:17] | We’re gonna see what makes ya tick. | 来看看什么让你们与众不同 |
[15:21] | No. | 不 |
[15:23] | Um, can we discuss this like rational dudes? | 我们能理智一点谈论一下吗 |
[15:26] | I have, like, really sensitive skin | 我的皮肤对刀子什么的 |
[15:28] | when it comes to knives and blades. | 真的很敏感 |
[15:31] | If you hold on a sec, | 如果你等一下 |
[15:32] | I can give you an A-plus presentation | 我一定好好跟你解释 |
[15:35] | that explains how mutants work, | 变异物种的身体原理 |
[15:36] | so you can skip the whole dissection thing. | 这样你就不用解剖我们了 |
[15:41] | Cool? | 好吗 |
[15:49] | What are ya doin’? | 你们在做什么 |
[15:50] | Don’t leave your post. | 不要擅离职守 |
[15:55] | Go, go, go, go! | 快跑啊 |
[15:58] | Take that, ya filthy mutant! | 吃枪子儿吧 你个肮脏的变种 |
[16:10] | Sorry we can’t hang out anymore, fellows. | 抱歉我们不能继续跟你们玩了 伙计们 |
[16:17] | They found us! | 他们找到我们了 |
[16:19] | No kiddin’. | 没错 |
[16:20] | But I got a special surprise to get rid of these creeps, | 但我有特别惊喜来摆脱这些怪物 |
[16:24] | once and for all. | 一劳永逸 |
[16:30] | That wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. | 我没想到这么容易 |
[16:39] | It ain’t over yet, big guy. | 还没结束 大家伙 |
[16:57] | Hey, yo, you mutants are about to go extinct. | 我说 你们变种要灭绝了 |
[17:05] | Bring it! | 来吧 |
[17:25] | What? | 什么 |
[17:34] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[17:39] | Yes! Finally! | 你们终于来了 |
[17:41] | Dudes, get me outta here! | 伙计们 快救我出去 |
[17:43] | I gotta pee so bad! | 我快憋不住了 |
[17:46] | Let our friends go! | 放开我的朋友们 |
[17:49] | You turtles don’t stand a chance. | 你们乌龟没有胜算 |
[17:52] | Take a look. | 你们看 |
[17:54] | Your biggest muscle | 你们最强大的人 |
[17:55] | is gettin’ pulverized by the Hammer! | 正在被大锤狂虐 |
[17:57] | He’s my best guy. | 他是我最厉害的手下 |
[17:59] | No one can take him down. | 没人能打倒它 |
[18:01] | Then I guess he’ll be too busy to protect you! | 现在他好像没时间来保护你 |
[18:05] | Why you–Destroy ’em! | 你们…消灭他们 |
[18:07] | With pleasure! | 没问题 |
[18:19] | Take care of the Don and his goons. | 搞定那个头目唐和他的打手 |
[18:21] | I’m gonna help the Mutanimals! | 我去帮助变异动物 |
[18:23] | Thanks, Raph! | 谢谢 拉斐 |
[18:31] | Nuts to you for shoplifting me, ya goons! | 竟然顺手牵我 你们肯定疯了 蠢货 |
[18:36] | Look at me now, look at me now! | 看看我 看看我 |
[18:43] | You’re all about to get crushed by the Hammer! | 你们都会被大锤揍个粉身碎骨 |
[18:51] | Hey, Hammer! | 大锤 |
[18:53] | Come and get me! | 来抓我啊 |
[18:54] | I’ll carve ya right outta that tin can! | 信不信我把你从铁罐里揪出来 |
[18:57] | What, with those little can-openers? | 就用你那小开罐器吗 |
[19:00] | It’s your move, creep! | 来吧 怪物 |
[19:07] | Hey, yo, hold still so I can shoot ya! | 你别跑啊 否则我怎么打你 |
[19:15] | Leatherhead, Attack Sequence G! | 呆皮鳄 启动G程序 |
[19:43] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[19:47] | Gonna turn these mutants into street meat. | 我要把你们这些变种变成街边烤肉 |
[20:17] | Aww, nuts. | 糟了 |
[20:25] | Step back, mutie! | 退后 变种 |
[20:27] | I mean it! | 我说真的 |
[20:32] | No! | 不 |
[20:40] | Muties! | 变种 |
[20:48] | That turned out so much better than expected. | 结果比预想的好多了 |
[20:54] | Cowabunga! | 我来也 |
[21:05] | I’m glad you’re okay, brother. | 你没事真好 兄弟 |
[21:07] | Sorry I got so intense when we were sparring. | 抱歉对练的时候我那么咄咄逼人 |
[21:10] | Sorry I pushed your buttons, dude. | 抱歉我按了你的按钮 兄弟 |
[21:12] | Okay, okay, let’s stop apologizing. | 行了行了 我们别再道歉了 |
[21:14] | It’s makin’ me feel weird. | 我觉得这样很奇怪 |
[21:15] | It goes to show | 这件事表明 |
[21:16] | that you can never let anger separate you. | 你们不能让愤怒把你们分开 |
[21:19] | For our time in this world is limited, | 我们在这个世界的时间有限 |
[21:21] | and how terrible it would be | 对别人怀恨在心 |
[21:23] | to have unresolved anger for one another. | 将会是多么糟糕的事 |
[21:26] | Life is short and precious. | 人生苦短 弥足珍贵 |
[21:29] | Taco pizza marshmallow surprise! | 墨西哥卷披萨棉花糖惊喜 |
[21:31] | Indeed. I’m quite famished! | 是啊 我快饿死了 |
[21:35] | Get it while it’s hot and sticky! | 趁热快吃吧 |
[21:38] | Booyakasha! | 我来啦 |
[21:39] | Too slow, bro! | 你太慢了 伙计 |