时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | “Holy golly willikers, Wingnut!” | “天哪 蝙蝠怪” |
[00:06] | “I see him, Screwloose! | “我看到他了 螺丝蚊” |
[00:08] | “Skullface is a GIANT! | “骷髅脸实在太大只了” |
[00:10] | “Run, old chum, run!” | “快跑啊 老朋友” |
[00:13] | Ha-ha yeah! | 太精彩啦 |
[00:15] | “The Adventures of Wingnut and Screwloose.” | “蝙蝠怪与螺丝蚊历险记” |
[00:17] | These old vintage comics are the best! | 漫画书还是老的好呀 |
[00:23] | Wingnut and Screwloose aren’t bad, | 蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊是不错 |
[00:24] | but you can’t tell me they’re better than Arachnid-Man | 但你能说出来它哪里比蜘蛛人要好了吗 |
[00:27] | or Superb Man | 超神人呢 |
[00:28] | or even the Indelible Bulge. | 也比不过”无敌博吉” |
[00:31] | Eh, none of those even come close to the best comic ever… | 没有一本可以媲美这本史上最棒漫画书 |
[00:35] | “The Fantastic Four Food Groups.” | “神奇四食侠” |
[00:41] | You’re kidding me. The “FFFG”? | 别逗了 “神奇四食侠”吗 |
[00:45] | Ooh, talking food. | 会说话的食物 |
[00:47] | So dark and brooding. | 太忧郁黑暗了吧 |
[00:49] | Hey, that food has real depth and emotion, man. | 里面的食物是内涵与情感并存的 好吗 |
[00:52] | Get on the bus! | 团结一点好不 |
[00:56] | I’ve been having headaches | 我最近一直头痛 |
[00:58] | and weird nightmares about space and other galaxies. | 还做一些关于太空和其他星系的噩梦 |
[01:02] | I don’t see anything physically wrong with you, April. | 我觉得你的身体没有问题 爱普莉尔 |
[01:05] | You’re probably just adjusting to life back on Earth. | 可能你只是在适应回到地球的生活而已 |
[01:08] | I don’t know, Donnie. | 我不这么认为 多尼 |
[01:09] | My seventh sense tells me it’s not that. | 我的第七感告诉我并不是这样的 |
[01:13] | It’s that freaky crystal she never takes off. | 是她从未摘下的那块奇怪水晶所造成的 |
[01:17] | I don’t think a crystal could give you headaches, | 我不认为一块水晶可以让你头痛 |
[01:20] | but let me take a look at it. | 但还是让我检查一下它吧 |
[01:22] | No! Get away from it. | 不 离它远点 |
[01:23] | Whoa, you’re acting like it’s your “Precious.” | 你这好像它是你的”宝贝”一样 |
[01:27] | You’re addicted to that thing, April. | 你被那东西摄了魂啦 爱普莉尔 |
[01:29] | I said back off…me. | 我认真的 离我远点 |
[01:33] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:35] | It’s just a crystal. | 这只是块水晶 |
[01:38] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[01:46] | Wow. I’m seeing particles and structures | 我看到了以前从未看到过的 |
[01:49] | I’ve never seen before. | 粒子和结构 |
[01:51] | I’m gonna try an experiment. | 我要进行一项实验 |
[02:11] | What is that, Donnie? | 这是什么 多尼 |
[02:13] | Trouble. | 大麻烦 |
[02:19] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:21] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:23] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:26] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:28] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:30] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:32] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:34] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:37] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:38] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:41] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:43] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:50] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:51] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:53] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:55] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:58] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[03:00] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[03:02] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[03:04] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[03:07] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:09] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:11] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[03:13] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[03:19] | Um, Donnie? | 多尼 |
[03:20] | Some sciencey explanation I won’t understand | 说出一些我压根听不懂的科学解释 |
[03:22] | would be cool. | 会显得你很帅哦 |
[03:25] | I–I just don’t know. | 我一无所知 |
[03:27] | It’s alive. | 这是生命体 |
[03:35] | What did you do this time, Donnie? | 这次你又干什么了 多尼 |
[03:44] | Ooh, tingly. | 一阵酸爽 |
[03:49] | Where the heck did it come from? | 这东西到底来自哪里 |
[03:51] | April’s Aeon crystal. | 爱普莉尔的隐知水晶 |
[03:54] | But whatever it was, it’s gone now. | 它已经飞走了 无论它是什么 |
[04:01] | “Monoculus, let Screwloose go, | “独眼怪 快把螺丝蚊放开 |
[04:04] | or I’ll have no choice but to use my Wingnut-a-Rang!” | 不然我就只能使出我的蝙蝠飞镖了” |
[04:09] | See? That’s Monoculus of the planet Zoltagg. | 看到没 这就是芝泰格星球上的独眼怪 |
[04:12] | He’s space emperor supreme | 他是整个银河系中 |
[04:13] | of all floating eyeballs in the galaxy. | 所有悬浮眼球怪兽的最强者 |
[04:17] | Mikey! Sensei wants to see us. | 麦奇 老师要见我们 |
[04:21] | Looks like comic book fun will have to wait. | 看来要晚一点再看漫画书了 |
[04:24] | Come on, Ice Cream Kitty. | 跟我来 冰淇淋猫咪 |
[04:46] | Maybe the Turtles are doing something fun. | 可能乌龟那里会有些好玩的事 |
[04:48] | ‘Cause the surface is feeling a little boring. | 因为地面上实在太无聊了 |
[04:54] | Run! | 快跑 |
[05:03] | Whoa. What? | 天呐 这是什么 |
[05:09] | Giant alien eyeball? | 巨大的外星眼珠子吗 |
[05:11] | From the “Wingnut” Comics? | “蝙蝠怪”漫画里面那个 |
[05:13] | My day just got wicked awesome. | 我的一天要开始炫酷起来啦 |
[05:16] | Wait till Raph sees this. | 要让拉斐看看这个 |
[05:21] | What the heck is this? | 这是个什么鬼 |
[05:26] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[05:32] | It can’t be. | 这不可能的 |
[05:34] | Monoculus! | 是独眼怪 |
[05:39] | Hey, eyeball, eat Photon Puck. | 眼球 尝尝我的光子球 |
[05:49] | Great googly oogly! | 我的老天爷啊 |
[05:54] | Man, that is one huge eyeball. | 天啊 那真是只超巨大的眼珠子 |
[05:57] | Monoculus. | 独眼怪 |
[05:59] | It’s so real. Just like from the comics. | 太真实啦 和漫画书里的一样 |
[06:02] | Snap out of it, Mikey. | 打起精神来 麦奇 |
[06:10] | Hit it from every side. | 从四面八方攻击它 |
[06:12] | Try and keep it off balance. | 尝试让它失去平衡 |
[06:16] | Now! | 开始攻击 |
[06:37] | You took the crystal from my lab? | 你从我的实验室拿走了水晶吗 |
[06:39] | It’s mine. I need it. | 这是我的 我需要它 |
[06:56] | Man, that was weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[06:58] | Is everyone all right? | 所有人都没事吧 |
[07:00] | Okay, I give up. | 好吧 我没办法了 |
[07:02] | Anyone want to tell me what’s going on? | 有人要告诉我到底发生什么了吗 |
[07:03] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. | 让我来告诉你 |
[07:05] | My comic book came to life. | 我的漫画书变成了现实 |
[07:08] | Okay. Any other theories? | 有另外一个说法吗 |
[07:10] | It’s the Emperor Supreme of space eyeballs. | 这是外星眼球中的最强者 |
[07:14] | It used to be in my comic, | 它本来在我的漫画书上的 |
[07:15] | but now it’s vanished. | 但现在它不见了 |
[07:19] | Right. That’s why there’s no eyeball monster in your comic | 这就是为什么你的漫画书上没有怪兽眼球 |
[07:23] | at all. | 从来都没有过 |
[07:25] | Come on, team. Let’s head back to the lair. | 走吧 各位 我们回家 |
[07:27] | And I want to take a closer look at that crystal, April. | 我想再仔细看一下那块水晶 爱普莉尔 |
[07:31] | I have this comic. | 我也有这本漫画书 |
[07:32] | They kind of look the same… | 两本书看起来是一样的 |
[07:34] | but that’s impossible! | 但这不可能啊 |
[07:36] | Unless… | 除非 |
[07:38] | the crystal! | 是因为那块水晶 |
[07:39] | The thing the alien dudes gave April. | 外星人给爱普莉尔的那玩意 |
[07:42] | It must have magical powers, yo. | 它一定拥有魔力 |
[07:44] | It did the scan-y thing. And then I was all tingly. | 它穿过我的身体 我浑身一激灵 |
[07:47] | And then it brought a character | 然后它把我漫画书里的 |
[07:48] | from my comic book to life! | 一个角色变活了 |
[07:51] | It all makes sense! | 这一切都说得通了 |
[07:53] | Yeah, sure… | 是啊 当然… |
[07:54] | if you’re crazy! | 如果你疯了的话 |
[08:15] | Sodium phosphate… | 磷酸钠 |
[08:19] | Dimethyl tryptamine… | 二甲基色胺 |
[08:26] | April’s crystal! | 爱普莉尔的水晶 |
[08:27] | It can bring stuff to life. | 它能让物体活过来 |
[08:29] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[08:30] | Make it work, Merlin. | 让它起效啊 大魔法师 |
[08:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:35] | Make Wingnut and Screwloose come to life, crystal. | 让蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊活过来吧 水晶 |
[08:39] | Go for it! Do it! | 走起啊 来啊 |
[08:42] | Come on, crystal! Stop messing with me! | 给点力啊 水晶 别坑我啊 |
[08:45] | I told you it doesn’t work, bro-mix. | 给你说了这不会起作用的 兄弟 |
[08:46] | No, wait. We got to poke it somehow, give it a zap. | 不 等等 我们好像得戳它一下 攻击它一下 |
[08:50] | Like this? | 像这样 |
[09:11] | Whoa, you were right, Mikey. | 你是对的 麦奇 |
[09:14] | Holy chalupa. | 天啦噜 |
[09:19] | We’re back on Earth! | 我们回到地球了 |
[09:20] | Great galaxies! | 我的宇宙啊 |
[09:22] | Golly gee willikers, Wingnut! | 哎呦我的天哪 蝙蝠怪 |
[09:26] | Wingnut and Screwloose! | 蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊 |
[09:28] | You guys are my favorite comic book characters ever! | 你们俩是我最喜欢的漫画角色了 |
[09:34] | Well, if it isn’t our old foe Tortoise-Man. | 这不是我们的老对手恶龟人吗 |
[09:37] | Escaped from prison again, have we? | 又从监狱里逃出来了是吧 |
[09:40] | Holy Terrifying Terrapin! | 这个吓人的恶龟 |
[09:42] | But he’s like three feet shorter | 但是他好像比恶龟人 |
[09:44] | than Tortoise-Man, Wingnut. | 矮了将近一米 蝙蝠怪 |
[09:46] | Obviously another one of Tortoise-Man’s cunning tricks! | 显然又是恶龟人的小诡计 |
[09:52] | Wait, wait, wait. I’m not Tortoise-Man. | 等等 等等 等等 我不是恶龟人 |
[09:55] | And I’m not with him. | 我和他也不是一起的 |
[09:57] | Way to have my back, bro. | 真是支持我的好兄弟啊 |
[10:05] | Whoa, these are real Wingnut-arangs! | 这是真正的蝙蝠飞镖 |
[10:07] | The second coolest Wingnut weapon, behind the… | 蝙蝠怪第二酷的武器 第一酷是… |
[10:10] | Wing-zooka! | 蝙蝠大炮 |
[10:15] | All right, Tortoise-Man, time to unmask you. | 好了 恶龟人 是时候让你脱下面具了 |
[10:19] | Mask refuses to come off. | 面具揭不下来啊 |
[10:25] | Holy Anthropomorphic Amphibians, Wingnut! | 真是拟人化的两栖类动物啊 蝙蝠怪 |
[10:28] | I told you they weren’t bad guys! | 我说过他们不是坏人的吧 |
[10:31] | My apologies, citizen. | 对不起 市民 |
[10:33] | I am Wingnut. | 我是蝙蝠怪 |
[10:34] | This is my sidekick, the bug wonder, Screwloose. | 这是我的副手 虫中豪杰 螺丝蚊 |
[10:38] | My favorite comic book heroes… | 我最喜欢的漫画英雄… |
[10:40] | in real life. | 真的活过来了 |
[10:42] | And you decided not to peel off my face! | 而你决定不把我的脸扯下来了 |
[10:46] | Oh, I got to get you guys to sign my comic! | 我得让你们在我的漫画书上签名 |
[10:50] | Aw, man. They’re gone. | 天啊 他们不见了 |
[10:53] | This is totally gonna ruin its collectability. | 把收藏价值完全毁掉了 |
[10:56] | Name’s Casey. He’s Mikey. | 我叫凯西 他叫麦奇 |
[10:58] | We’re about to go on patrol. | 我们打算去巡逻了 |
[11:00] | Any chance you guys want to go look for crime? | 你们两个想要寻找罪犯的踪迹吗 |
[11:03] | Indeed, young Casey. | 十分乐意 小凯西 |
[11:05] | On super hero patrol with Wingnut and Screwloose. | 与蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊一起进行超级英雄巡逻 |
[11:09] | Time to look the part. | 是时候融入队伍了 |
[11:14] | Turflytle in the house! Buzz, buzz! | 飞龟驾到 嗡嗡 |
[11:18] | Holy rip-off, Wingnut. | 这是剽窃 蝙蝠怪 |
[11:20] | Yes, I know, old chum. | 我知道 老伙计 |
[11:22] | But we have more important matters at hand. | 但是我们当前有更要紧的事情 |
[11:24] | Matters of justice. | 正义之事 |
[11:50] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:51] | Where is my crystal? | 我的水晶去哪了 |
[11:53] | I gave it back to you. Now you’ve lost it. | 我又给你了 现在你把它弄丢了 |
[11:56] | Well, we’ll find it, okay? Just relax. | 我们会找到它的好吗 放轻松点 |
[11:59] | I don’t want to relax. I want my crystal. | 我不想放松 我要我的水晶 |
[12:10] | – April? – Just leave me alone! | -爱普莉尔 -离我远一点 |
[12:15] | You are not thinking clearly, April. | 你现在头脑不清 爱普莉尔 |
[12:17] | But Master Splinter, my crystal… | 但是斯普林特大师 我的水晶 |
[12:20] | You are too attached to that object. | 你太受它的影响了 |
[12:22] | The crystal is a crutch. | 水晶就像支柱 |
[12:24] | I recommend against using it. | 我不鼓励你使用它 |
[12:26] | It’s not a crutch. | 它不是支柱 |
[12:27] | It’s just very important to me, | 它只是对我很重要 |
[12:30] | and now it’s missing. | 然后现在它丢了 |
[12:31] | None of us took it, and we’re all here… | 我们谁都没拿 而且大家都在这… |
[12:34] | except Mikey. | 除了麦奇 |
[12:38] | Coast looks clear. Buzz, buzz. | 海岸没有异常 嗡嗡 |
[12:40] | No sign of any crime. | 没有犯罪迹象 |
[12:42] | Alas, I think I’ve found some. | 哎呦 我好像找到了一个 |
[12:50] | Skullface McGillin. | 骷髅脸麦克格林 |
[12:52] | Criminal mastermind extraordinaire. | 非凡的犯罪策划者 |
[12:55] | Skullface? Dude, he’s straight out of the comics. | 骷髅脸 兄弟 他是直接从漫画里出来的 |
[12:59] | Look out! He’s aiming his Skeletonizer! | 小心 他要发射骷髅激光了 |
[13:02] | That’s right, see. | 这就对了 看到没 |
[13:07] | Booyakasha! | 走你 |
[13:31] | That’s right, see? | 这就对了 看到没 |
[13:32] | And you’re gonna get zapped by me, see? | 而你将要被我打倒 看到没 |
[13:35] | Oh, no, see! | 不 看到没 |
[13:37] | Aw, yeah! | 傻了吧 |
[13:38] | No Skeletonizer. What you gonna do now, Skully? | 没了骷髅激光 你现在还有什么招 小骷髅 |
[13:43] | See? | 看到没 |
[13:52] | see? | 看到没 |
[13:53] | Let’s share the last punch, | 打出最后一击吧 |
[13:55] | together. | 一起 |
[14:04] | see? | 看到没 |
[14:06] | Yo, dog, | 兄弟 |
[14:07] | I get how Wingnut and Screwloose came out of that comic, | 我知道为什么蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊会从漫画里出来 |
[14:09] | but how did Skullface escape? | 但骷髅脸是怎么出来的 |
[14:12] | No clue, brah. | 我也不知道 兄弟 |
[14:13] | But at least there’s no villains left in this issue. | 但是至少没有一个坏蛋逃出生天 |
[14:17] | Let’s get something perfectly straight, citizens. | 有些话我们得说清楚 市民们 |
[14:19] | We did not come out of any comic book! | 我们不是从漫画书里出来的 |
[14:22] | No. It’s true, super dudes. | 不 是真的 超级英雄兄弟们 |
[14:25] | You’re just made-up characters. | 你们只是编出来的角色 |
[14:27] | You’re from the planet Dexion V of the Huanu system. | 你们是花奴系迪克森五号星球里出来的 |
[14:30] | Wingnut lost his family at the intergalactic movies, | 蝙蝠怪在星系电影中失去了家人 |
[14:34] | and later adopted Screwloose | 然后在太空马戏团的 |
[14:35] | after a tragedy at the space circus. | 一起悲剧事件后 收养了螺丝蚊 |
[14:38] | How– | 你… |
[14:39] | How do you know so much about us? | 你怎么知道我们这么多事的 |
[14:41] | Are you working for Captain Confusion? | 你是困惑队长的人吗 |
[14:44] | It was the power of the crystal, yo. | 是因为这块水晶 |
[14:46] | See? | 看到没 |
[14:48] | Can you feel it, old chum? | 你感受到了吗 老伙计 |
[14:50] | It’s the source– | 那里是源泉 |
[14:51] | the source of life and power itself. | 是生命和力量的源泉 |
[14:56] | Whoa. Are you guys feeling okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[14:58] | Give us the crystal. | 把水晶给我们 |
[15:06] | Life and power… | 生命和力量 |
[15:08] | and it’s ours! | 是我们的了 |
[15:18] | No! | 不 |
[15:24] | I swear, if Mikey lost my crystal… | 我发誓 如果麦奇把我的水晶弄丢… |
[15:27] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[15:28] | Where the heck are you? | 你去哪里了 |
[15:29] | Dude! Me and Casey need help! | 伙计 我和凯西需要帮助 |
[15:34] | Wingnut and Screwloose have gone all evil! | 蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊变成恶人了 |
[15:36] | We’re tracking them across the city right now. | 我们现在正在市里追踪他们 |
[15:38] | Did I mention they’re evil? | 我说过他们变成恶人了吗 |
[15:40] | You’re tracking comic book characters across the city. | 你们在满城追漫画书里的角色 |
[15:43] | And it’s finally happened. | 终于到这一天了 |
[15:45] | Mikey’s lost his mind. | 麦奇疯了 |
[15:46] | Wingnut and Screwloose are real, dude. | 蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊是真的 伙计 |
[15:49] | They came from April’s crystal. | 他们是从爱普莉尔的水晶里出来的 |
[15:51] | But don’t tell April I took her crystal. | 但不要告诉爱普莉尔我拿了她的水晶 |
[15:53] | Or that I lost her crystal. | 或者我丢了她的水晶 |
[15:54] | Or that the bad guys have her crystal. | 或者现在水晶在坏人手里 |
[15:57] | Cool? | 好吗 |
[15:57] | Mikey! My crystal! | 麦奇 我的水晶 |
[16:00] | My bad. | 我错了 |
[16:02] | Raph, get everybody to the old cathedral. Fast. | 拉斐 召集大家去老教堂 快 |
[16:06] | They’re in their Bell Tower Lair… | 他们在直接从漫画里出来的 |
[16:09] | straight out of the comics! | 他们的钟塔老巢里 |
[16:18] | Dude, check it out, brah. | 伙计 快看 |
[16:24] | Whoa, this is from “Wingnut and Screwloose” #30. | 这是”蝙蝠怪和螺丝蚊”第30期里的 |
[16:28] | And this is the squirrel from issue #35. | 这是第35期里的那只松鼠 |
[16:34] | Cool. Look, it’s all their costumes. | 好酷 快看 那是他们的服装 |
[16:43] | The crystal is a conduit of energy. | 这块水晶是能量的输送通道 |
[16:46] | It created us, old chum! | 它创造了我们 老伙计 |
[16:50] | I get it now, Wingnut. | 我明白了 蝙蝠怪 |
[16:52] | We don’t really exist in this world. | 我们并不在这个世界真实存在 |
[16:54] | We’re just images brought to life. | 我们只是活过来的漫画形象 |
[16:57] | It’s a big bummer! | 真是太扫兴了 |
[16:59] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[17:00] | The crystal can sustain us. | 这块水晶可以维持我们 |
[17:02] | We can survive with its power. | 有它的能量我们就能生存下去 |
[17:04] | We can become more real than the beings in this world. | 我们就能变得比这个世界的生物更真实 |
[17:09] | I just have to discover how to tap its mystical energy. | 我只需要找到触发它神秘能量的方法就行了 |
[17:14] | Do we make our move? | 我们要行动吗 |
[17:16] | Not yet. Wait till the time is– | 先不要 等到… |
[17:21] | Intruders! | 入侵者 |
[17:22] | They’re after the crystal! | 他们是来抢水晶的 |
[17:33] | Come on, Wingnut. We don’t want to hurt you. | 蝙蝠怪 我们不想伤害你们 |
[17:36] | You’re not bad guys. You’re heroes. | 你们不是坏人 你们是英雄 |
[17:39] | Lies. You’ll say anything to get the crystal. | 说谎 你们为了抢到水晶什么都会说 |
[17:47] | Got you, Casey. | 接住你了 凯茜 |
[18:03] | Whoa, Mikey was right. | 麦奇说的对 |
[18:05] | We got to start listening to him more often. | 我们应该多听他的话 |
[18:12] | I’ll destroy you, vile Turtle. | 我要消灭你们 卑鄙乌龟 |
[18:47] | Hold on, Raph! I got your back. | 坚持住 拉斐 我来了 |
[19:00] | This kind of thing would never happen | “神奇四食侠”漫画里 |
[19:02] | with the “Fantastic Four Food Groups.” | 肯定不会发生这种事 |
[19:11] | What’s wrong with you, Wingnut? | 你怎么了 蝙蝠怪 |
[19:12] | In the comics, you’re a hero. | 漫画里你是大英雄 |
[19:14] | I still am! | 我现在还是 |
[19:29] | He’s got my crystal! | 他抢走了我的水晶 |
[19:31] | It’s mine! | 水晶是我的 |
[19:47] | Casey, I’ve got an idea. | 凯西 我想到了一个主意 |
[19:49] | It’s not great, but it’s an idea. | 虽然不好 但是个主意 |
[19:51] | Just do it already. | 快行动吧 |
[20:04] | This is as close as I can get. | 我最近只能到这里了 |
[20:06] | Now, April, focus your powers. | 爱普莉尔 集中你的力量 |
[20:16] | No! | 不 |
[20:22] | Now reabsorb the energy that brought them to life. | 重新吸收让他们活过来的能量 |
[20:26] | Finally… back where she belongs. | 水晶终于回到属于它的地方了 |
[20:29] | Golly. Did you hear that, Wingnut? | 天啊 你听到了吗 蝙蝠怪 |
[20:32] | They’re gonna send us back to being pictures on a page. | 他们要把我们送回到一页漫画上 |
[20:35] | No, old chum, | 不 老伙计 |
[20:36] | they’re going to send us back | 他们要把我们送回 |
[20:38] | to where we’re supposed to be. | 我们应该待的地方 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry for the all the trouble we’ve caused here, | 抱歉我们在这里引起了这么多麻烦 |
[20:43] | Tortoise allies. | 乌龟朋友 |
[20:44] | We don’t belong here. | 我们不属于这里 |
[20:47] | Sorry everything got so messed up, Wingnut. | 抱歉一切都搞砸了 蝙蝠怪 |
[20:50] | Thanks for coming on patrol with us. | 谢谢你们来跟我们一起巡逻 |
[20:52] | Anytime, old chum. | 不客气 老伙计 |
[21:05] | Holy good-byes, everyone. | 再见了 各位 |
[21:15] | Don’t be sad, Mikey. | 不要伤心 麦奇 |
[21:16] | They were never real to begin with. | 他们从一开始就不是真的 |
[21:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:22] | It’s cool, bro. | 没事 兄弟 |
[21:26] | April, when we get back to the lair, | 爱普莉尔 等我们回巢穴 |
[21:28] | I think I’d better run some more tests on that crystal. | 我想对那块水晶再做一些检测 |
[21:30] | No, Donnie. | 不 多尼 |
[21:32] | April, are you all right? | 爱普莉尔 你没事吧 |
[21:34] | It’s my crystal. | 这是我的水晶 |
[21:36] | I’m never gonna take it off again for anyone or anything… | 我以后再也不会因为谁或什么事把拿下来了 |
[21:39] | ever again. | 再也不 |