时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | How are you feeling on this fine evening, master Shredder? | 您今晚感觉如何 施莱德大师 |
[00:18] | I want my strength back, Stockman. | 我要恢复力量 斯道克曼 |
[00:22] | Give me the rest of the mutagen. | 把剩下的变异原给我 |
[00:27] | As your doctor and chief caregiver, | 作为你的医师和首席看护 |
[00:29] | I refuse. | 我拒绝 |
[00:30] | This new mutagen formula is too unstable. | 变种新配方太不稳定了 |
[00:33] | The effects could be disastrous. | 可能会造成灾难性后果 |
[00:36] | You could mutate into a monster. | 你可能会变成怪物 |
[00:39] | Do it. | 动手 |
[00:40] | Or I will pluck off your limbs | 否则我就一根根拔掉你的四肢 |
[00:43] | until you are nothing left but a buzzing head. | 让你只剩一个嗡嗡叫的头 |
[00:47] | Oh, uh, you’re right, sir. | 您说得对 大师 |
[00:50] | Mutagen it is. | 那就来吧 |
[00:51] | Who needs the slow, safe approach, anyway, right? | 反正也没人想用安全稳重的办法 |
[01:00] | It… | 起… |
[01:02] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[01:04] | It’s– | 起… |
[01:08] | Master! | 大师 |
[01:23] | I’ll help you, sir. | 我来帮你 大师 |
[01:36] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:38] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:40] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:43] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[01:45] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[01:47] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[01:49] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[01:52] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[01:54] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[01:56] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[01:58] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:00] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:07] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:08] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:10] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:12] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:15] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:17] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:19] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:21] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:24] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:26] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:28] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:30] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:38] | Focus. | 集中精力 |
[02:39] | Do not let your attention flitter away from you. | 别让注意力分散 |
[02:42] | All random thoughts are transitory, like dreams. | 一切随机的想法都会转瞬即逝 就像梦境 |
[02:45] | Let them disappear. | 让它们消失 |
[02:47] | Bask in the emptiness of the void. | 尽情享受虚空 |
[02:57] | That is enough for today. | 今天就到这里吧 |
[03:01] | Really, sensei? Cause we only meditated for, like, ten minutes. | 真的吗 老师 我们才冥想了不到十分钟 |
[03:05] | Yes. I am not feeling very well. | 对 我觉得不太舒服 |
[03:09] | Are you okay, Master Splinter? | 你还好吗 斯普林特大师 |
[03:11] | You seem worried about something. | 你似乎有心事 |
[03:14] | My dream last night, it was very powerful. | 我昨晚的梦境 十分有冲击力 |
[03:17] | I fell into a vast pit, where I fought the Shredder. | 我掉进了一个大坑 还跟施莱德战斗 |
[03:21] | My memory is hazy, but I did not survive. | 虽然我记不清了 但是我没有活下来 |
[03:25] | But it was nothing. Just a dream. | 没什么 不过是梦而已 |
[03:28] | Right, Sensei? | 对吧 老师 |
[03:29] | Do not fret, my family. | 不必烦恼 孩子们 |
[03:31] | Dreams are often symbolic, not literal. | 梦境大多只是象征 并不一定成真 |
[03:34] | I am not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不去 |
[03:38] | Master Shredder! | 施莱德大师 |
[03:43] | What have you done to him, you fool? | 你对他做了什么 你这蠢货 |
[03:47] | This is what I desired. | 这正是我想要的 |
[03:50] | With this new body, Splinter and his wretched Turtles won’t– | 我有了新身体 斯普林特和他那些蠢乌龟们… |
[03:56] | I told you, sir. | 我说了 大师 |
[03:58] | The mutagen formula is unstable. | 变异原新配方不稳定 |
[04:00] | I need to finish the dosage. | 我得给你用完剂量 |
[04:02] | No! I am better. | 不 我好多了 |
[04:05] | Better than I’ve ever been. | 前所未有地好 |
[04:08] | Fetch Bradford. | 把布拉福德找来 |
[04:10] | It is time to bait a rat. | 放诱饵钓老鼠 |
[04:19] | Oh, man. I remember recording this. | 天哪 我还记得之前录这个 |
[04:22] | One of the top five episodes of all time, | 这是粉丝网站评选出来的 |
[04:25] | according to the fan sites. | 史上最佳五集 |
[04:28] | Master Shredder summons you, Bradford. | 施莱德大师找你 布拉福德 |
[04:31] | – Oh, right at the good part! – Empire. | -正是精彩时候 -陛下 |
[04:35] | Stop, Ninja Commander! Chris Bradford is finally going | 住手 忍者将军 克里斯·布拉福德 |
[04:39] | to take down your cruel socialist empire. | 即将毁灭你们残忍的社会主义帝国 |
[04:42] | For truth, justice, and boatloads of cash money! | 为了真相 公平 以及巨款 |
[04:47] | You’re so high and mighty, Bradford! | 你可真厉害 布拉福德 |
[04:49] | How about I chop you down with my buzz-saw blaster? | 不如我用爆破电锯把你锯成两截吧 |
[04:55] | I’m going to kick your communist butt so hard | 我要踢飞你的社会主义屁股 |
[04:58] | it’ll fly up and land on your head | 让它掉下来砸到你头上 |
[05:01] | like a giant butt beret. | 变成屁股贝雷帽 |
[05:03] | That’s right. Action-kick! | 没错 开踢 |
[05:08] | Aw, Sensei! | 老师 |
[05:10] | You’re ruining our cartoon-a-thon! | 你毁掉了我们的动画马拉松 |
[05:13] | We’re missing the best part! | 我们错过了最精彩的剧情 |
[05:15] | No, the best part is when you get your lazy shells | 不 精彩剧情是都别瘫在地上了 |
[05:18] | off the floor and do something! | 起来干活 |
[05:20] | Too much television is a poison | 看太多电视 |
[05:22] | that ruins both body and mind! | 会毒害身心 |
[05:25] | We already cleaned our rooms | 我们已经打扫了房间 |
[05:26] | and took out the trash. | 也倒了垃圾 |
[05:28] | What do you– | 还有什么活… |
[05:30] | Oh, great. Now what? | 好极了 这下怎么办 |
[05:32] | It’s like the whole universe hates TV! | 整个宇宙都对电视有恶意 |
[05:36] | I bet it’s Donnie messing with some kind of experiment. Come on. | 肯定是多尼乱碰我的仪器 来 |
[05:43] | I didn’t do it. I’m checking the grid now. | 不是我 我马上看看周围 |
[05:46] | There’s a pretty big power outage over ten square blocks, | 目测超过十个街区都停电了 |
[05:48] | all the way up to… Shredder’s old lair. | 范围蔓延到… 施莱德的旧宅 |
[05:51] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[05:52] | Go. See if she is all right. | 去 去看看她的情况 |
[05:55] | Hai, Sensei. We’re on it. | 好 老师 我们这就去 |
[05:56] | Meh, probably just a waste of time. | 算了 说不定只是浪费时间 |
[05:59] | Good-bye, “Bradford” marathon. | 再见 布拉福德马拉松 |
[06:06] | Shini. Any word on the power outage? | 死神 停电原因查清了吗 |
[06:09] | No, but it appears to be the entire neighborhood. | 没有 但似乎整个街区都停电了 |
[06:12] | Suspicious. Double the guards. | 很可疑 加强守卫力度 |
[06:15] | Send them out to cover both ends of the street. | 让他们看好街道两侧 |
[06:17] | Yes, Karai. But I’m sure it’s cool. | 是 卡莱 应该不会有事 |
[06:19] | It’s just a power outage. | 不过是停电而已 |
[06:23] | Greetings, old friends. | 好久不见 老朋友 |
[06:26] | Tiger Claw and Bradford? | 虎爪和布拉福德 |
[06:28] | Foolish move coming in here, freaks. | 你们来错地方了 怪胎们 |
[06:32] | Oh, we thought this would be the perfect time | 我们觉得今晚此刻 |
[06:35] | for a family reunion. | 正适合家庭团聚 |
[06:51] | You…you’ve become… everything you loathe. | 你 变成了 你最讨厌的东西 |
[06:56] | Everything you hate. | 你最厌恶的样子 |
[06:58] | A mutant! | 变种 |
[07:03] | My daughter, please. | 乖女儿 瞎说什么 |
[07:05] | I did this for you. To destroy our enemy, | 我这是为了你 为了毁掉我们的敌人 |
[07:10] | the monster who took your mother’s life. | 毁掉那个杀害你母亲的怪物 |
[07:13] | Hamato Yoshi. | 滨户良 |
[07:15] | You’re insane! You are the monster! | 你疯了 你才是怪物 |
[07:18] | You lie to yourself so much, | 你总是欺骗自己 |
[07:20] | you come to believe an entire dream! | 最终相信了一个虚幻的梦境 |
[07:23] | Silence! | 闭嘴 |
[07:24] | I was there! I saw what happened! | 我当时在场 目睹了整件事 |
[07:28] | The night he took your mother’s life! | 我看到他夺走了你母亲的生命 |
[07:31] | I…saw it. I… | 我看到了 |
[07:35] | Let’s take this crazy akuma down. | 让我们干掉这个恶魔疯子吧 |
[07:38] | No! They are mine. | 不 我来 |
[07:41] | Foot clan, attack! | 大脚帮 进攻 |
[07:59] | I’ll destroy you, monster! | 我要毁掉你 怪物 |
[08:01] | For everything you have done to Karai! | 你居然那样伤害卡莱 |
[08:28] | I will let your friend go as a gesture of my love. | 出于我的爱 我会放走你的朋友 |
[08:32] | But if you struggle, I will hunt her down | 如果你不听话 我会找到她 |
[08:34] | and crush her into pulp. | 让她粉身碎骨 |
[08:37] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[08:44] | Move it, girl. | 快走 |
[08:55] | Holy Cheesy Balls! | 我的天哪 |
[08:57] | Is that some kind of Shredder clone monster? | 那是施莱德的克隆人吗 |
[08:59] | No, Mikey, I– | 不 麦奇 我… |
[09:01] | I think it’s the Shredder himself. | 我觉得那是施莱德本人 |
[09:03] | – What do we do, Leo? – We ram him, obviously. | -该怎么办 李奥 -当然是撞他 |
[09:19] | Tell your Master I have my daughter back. | 告诉你们的师父 我已经夺回了女儿 |
[09:22] | If he desires to see her one last time, | 如果他想见她最后一面 |
[09:26] | come to where I last defeated him. | 那就来我打败他的地方 |
[09:56] | Are you okay, April? | 你还好吗 爱普莉尔 |
[09:59] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[10:01] | Shredder, he used mutagen. | 施莱德用了变异原 |
[10:03] | He’s turned into some kind of Super Shredder! | 他变成了超级施莱德 |
[10:06] | He’s got huge muscles and blades everywhere, | 浑身长满了肌肉 到处都是刀刃 |
[10:09] | like a buff cheese grater. | 就像巨大的奶酪刨丝器 |
[10:12] | He has her, Sensei. | 她在他手里 老师 |
[10:13] | Miwa. | 美和 |
[10:15] | He said he wants to meet you | 他说他想见你 |
[10:17] | in the last place that he beat you. | 就在上次打败你的地方 |
[10:19] | The sewers. | 下水道里 |
[10:21] | Then let us make haste. | 那就抓紧时间吧 |
[10:30] | Xever. Stockman. Report. | 赛弗 斯道克曼 报告情况 |
[10:33] | All is in readiness, Master. | 一切就绪 大师 |
[10:35] | Good. Keep an eye on them. | 好 盯紧他们 |
[10:38] | Make sure they follow the plan. | 确保他们按计划行动 |
[10:41] | Of course, Master Shredder. | 当然 施莱德大师 |
[10:45] | Up ahead. It’s not far. | 就在前面 不远 |
[10:47] | Stay diligent. | 保持警惕 |
[10:48] | The Shredder is clearly baiting us into a trap. | 施莱德明显是要引诱我们进入圈套 |
[10:55] | I get the feeling we’re being watched. | 我有种被监视的感觉 |
[11:04] | No one’s inside. | 里面没有人 |
[11:05] | Even so, be ready, ninja. | 即便如此 准备好 忍者们 |
[11:15] | What the heck is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[11:19] | Okay, this is weird. | 这太诡异了 |
[11:21] | Psycho is more like it. | 这更像疯子做的事 |
[11:23] | Gaze upon these images, rat. | 仔细看看这些照片 老鼠 |
[11:26] | First you take Tang Shen away from me, | 你们先是把唐慎从我身边带走 |
[11:29] | and then you steal my daughter! | 然后又偷走了我的女儿 |
[11:36] | Show yourself, Saki! | 现身 崎 |
[11:41] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[11:42] | Everyone look out! | 大家小心 |
[11:56] | This way. Hurry! | 这边 快走 |
[12:06] | Look. More freaky photos. | 看 更多吓人的图片 |
[12:08] | This is the same station | 这里就是 |
[12:11] | Karai held us captive. Remember? | 卡莱抓住我们的那个车站 记得吗 |
[12:13] | When she poisoned us. | 她给我们下毒的那次 |
[12:17] | Oh, man, this is totally horror movie style right here. | 天啊 这里真像恐怖电影 |
[12:21] | What’s next, a photo of Splinter with his eyes X-ed out? | 下一张是什么 挖掉眼睛的斯普林特吗 |
[12:24] | Oh, snap. That’s crazy, yo. | 吓人 真是疯了 |
[12:30] | You turned her against me. | 是你让她敌视我 |
[12:32] | You brainwashed her! | 你把她洗脑了 |
[12:34] | Karai is my daughter. | 卡莱是我的女儿 |
[12:37] | How many lies can you tell yourself, Saki? | 你能骗自己多少次 崎 |
[12:43] | Just wait until I get free, Shredder. | 等着我恢复自由吧 施莱德 |
[12:46] | – Karai! – Miwa! | -卡莱 -美和 |
[12:48] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[12:51] | Sensei, hold up. Splinter! | 老师 等等 斯普林特 |
[12:54] | You guys hear something? | 你们听到什么了吗 |
[12:56] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[13:09] | – Oh, no! – Mikey! | -不 -麦奇 |
[13:23] | Father! | 父亲 |
[13:27] | It’s a trap! | 这是个圈套 |
[13:28] | I will not leave you! | 我不会丢下你 |
[13:30] | Behind you! | 注意你身后 |
[13:39] | Saki? | 崎 |
[13:41] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[13:42] | I have molded myself into perfection, rat man. | 我把自己变成了完美的样子 鼠辈 |
[13:47] | Look upon me, and know fear. | 看着我 你就知道什么叫做害怕 |
[13:52] | You must be proud. | 你一定很得意 |
[13:54] | You are finally a monster, | 你终于变成了怪物 |
[13:55] | both inside and out. | 外表和心里都是 |
[13:57] | I want her to see you fall. | 我要她看着你死 |
[14:00] | Then, finally, your brainwashing will disappear, | 这样你的洗脑就终于可以结束了 |
[14:04] | and she will remember that it was I who raised her, | 而她会记住 是我把她养大 |
[14:08] | it was I who made her who she is. | 是我让她变成现在的样子 |
[14:11] | I sacrificed everything for her. | 为了她我牺牲了一切 |
[14:14] | Out of absolute love! | 都是出于无条件的爱 |
[14:17] | Father is right. | 父亲是对的 |
[14:19] | Your transformation into a monster is complete. | 你已经完全变成了怪物 |
[14:49] | I’ve always wanted to see | 我一直想看看 |
[14:51] | a turtle without its shell. | 没有壳的乌龟是什么样的 |
[14:53] | You wanna see me naked? | 你想见我光身子的样子 |
[14:55] | Weirdo! | 变态 |
[14:57] | Down, boy! | 趴下 兄弟 |
[15:01] | Sorry, no ticket! | 抱歉 你没买票 |
[15:19] | Stupid cat! | 傻猫 |
[15:30] | – Good riddance, brat. – Raph! | -再见了 小鬼 -拉斐 |
[15:47] | 危险 远离 此路不通 | |
[15:48] | Dead end! | 死路 |
[16:07] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[16:08] | Thanks, Raph. | 谢了 拉斐 |
[16:09] | Come on! We gotta move! | 快 我们该走了 |
[16:15] | You are deranged, Saki. | 你精神失常了 崎 |
[16:17] | But I can help you. | 但我能帮你 |
[16:18] | We can end this fight. | 我们可以结束这场战斗 |
[16:23] | Now that I am your master, | 因为我占优势了 |
[16:25] | you’ll do anything to stop this. | 所以你会不惜一切阻止这个 |
[16:37] | It is time my revenge comes to fruition. | 我终于可以实现复仇了 |
[16:54] | Coward! Face me! | 懦夫 出来 |
[17:05] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |
[17:09] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[17:11] | Guys, the Shredder, he’s just too powerful. | 伙计们 施莱德太强大了 |
[17:14] | Splinter couldn’t even fight him. | 斯普林特打不过他 |
[17:16] | We saw what Shredder’s become. | 我们看到施莱德变成什么了 |
[17:18] | What if we can’t stop him? | 如果我们无法阻止他呢 |
[17:20] | It’s gonna be, like, weeks before my latest batch | 我新做的变异解药还要好几周 |
[17:23] | of retro-mutagen is ready. | 才能做好 |
[17:25] | I can sense him, somewhere, | 我能感觉到他 |
[17:27] | deep underground. I think I can track him. | 在地下 我应该能追踪到他 |
[17:30] | Great. Then let’s head down | 太好了 那我们去地下 |
[17:31] | and kick some bladed freak butt. | 去揍那个刀锋怪物一顿 |
[17:34] | Well, that’s not terrifying or anything. | 这真是一点都不吓人 |
[17:39] | Um, Leo, you have a plan? | 李奥 你有计划吗 |
[17:48] | Splinter! | 斯普林特 |
[17:50] | Splinter, I know you’re here. | 斯普林特 我知道你在这里 |
[17:59] | It’s not just muscle and blades the mutagen gave me. | 变异不仅给了我力量和刀刃 |
[18:04] | I can hear you. | 我还能听到你 |
[18:06] | I can smell you. | 我能闻到你 |
[18:09] | Can you smell a rock? | 你能闻到石头吗 |
[18:19] | Come out! | 出来 |
[18:22] | Face me like a man. | 像男人一样出来面对我 |
[18:29] | So you do not fear me. | 看来你不害怕我 |
[18:31] | You were leading me into your own kind of trap. | 你是引我进你设的陷阱里 |
[18:37] | Fight me! | 跟我打 |
[18:44] | A pity… | 这是怜悯 |
[18:46] | Miwa is not here to see– | 美和不会看到… |
[18:49] | How evil you truly have become. | 你变得有多么邪恶 |
[19:03] | These guys are tough. | 这些家伙真难缠 |
[19:08] | Back off of me, chrome domes! | 走开 机器人 |
[19:25] | I’ve got a fix on Splinter. | 我定位到斯普林特了 |
[19:27] | He’s in the Undercity. | 他在地下城 |
[19:29] | That’s where he fought the Rat King. | 他就是在那里跟鼠王战斗的 |
[19:30] | Come on, I know a shortcut. | 走 我知道近路 |
[19:45] | Now, finally, | 终于 |
[19:48] | my nightmares of your proud, leering, loathsome face | 你那看不起人 让人厌烦的脸给我的噩梦 |
[19:53] | will finally end! | 终于要结束了 |
[19:55] | Finish me, yes. | 杀死我吧 |
[19:58] | But Miwa will live on. | 但是美和会继续生活下去 |
[20:01] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 |
[20:04] | Mine. | 我的 |
[20:10] | What? What is happening to me? | 怎么了 我这是怎么了 |
[20:17] | Saki. | 崎 |
[20:18] | The mutagen. It is unstable. | 变异原不稳定 |
[20:21] | Out of control. | 失控了 |
[20:22] | Be silent, rat! | 闭嘴 老鼠 |
[20:24] | Super Shredder’s kicking Sensei’s tail in. | 超级施莱德正在狠揍老师 |
[20:28] | Come on! | 快走 |
[20:29] | Father! | 父亲 |
[20:32] | You must listen, Saki. | 你必须听我的 崎 |
[20:36] | I need nothing from you! | 我不需要你为我做任何事 |
[20:43] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[20:53] | You will die. | 你会死 |
[20:56] | And then all of your loved ones. | 然后所有你爱的人都会死 |
[21:09] | Sensei! | 老师 |
[21:12] | Saki, we die together! | 崎 我们一起死 |
[21:15] | – Father! – No! | -父亲 -不 |
[21:19] | Everybody move! | 大家快走 |
[21:24] | He has to be alive, right? | 他肯定还活着 对吗 |
[21:26] | That drop is at least 1,000 feet down. | 那里至少有一千英尺深 |
[21:30] | Even he couldn’t survive a fall like that. | 即便是他 掉下去也活不成的 |
[21:32] | We have to keep going. | 我们得继续 |
[21:34] | For Splinter. | 为了斯普林特 |
[21:39] | Oh, sewer apples. | 这下糟了 |