时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | It’s Action Kick Unicorn Man and Jerkface Bradford | 这是武打巨星脚踢独角兽小人和混蛋脸布拉德福 |
[00:13] | verses Chompy The Great in the battle for Paris, France. | 在法国巴黎 对阵超级小咬 |
[00:18] | Special tickle attack! | 超级挠痒痒攻击 |
[00:23] | Aw, yeah! We wanna play too. | 太棒了 我们也想玩 |
[00:26] | Mikey?! Uh, we’re training. | 麦奇 我们在训练 |
[00:29] | Yeah, um, I’m training Chompy to be the ultimate warrior. | 对 我在训练小咬成为终极战士 |
[00:33] | Cool. Well, we want to “Train” too. | 太好了 我们也想训练 |
[00:36] | Please? | 好吗 |
[00:39] | I’m Chris Bradford, | 我是克里斯·布拉福德 |
[00:41] | my beard will defeat your horn every time, Unicorn Man! | 我的胡子每次都能打败你 独角兽小人 |
[00:49] | Chompy, what did we talk about? | 小咬 我们刚说了什么 |
[00:51] | Keep your flame-farts to yourself! | 不要随便放火焰屁 |
[00:53] | Gross… | 真恶心… |
[00:55] | Dude, you ever think about how big | 哥们 你有没有想过小咬 |
[00:56] | Chompy will get one day? His mom was like, huge! | 以后会长的多大 他妈妈超级大 |
[01:00] | Yeah, but that will probably take, like, hundreds of space years or something. | 是啊 不过那估计得花上几百空间年吧 |
[01:06] | I feel bad about Chompy’s mom. | 我真为小咬的妈妈难过 |
[01:08] | Me too. Donnie said there’s probably no way anything could survive a supernova. | 我也是 多尼说超新星爆炸后不会有活物 |
[01:12] | Not even a giant cosmic monster like Tokka. | 就连托卡那样的巨型宇宙怪物都不行 |
[01:16] | But at least the little Chompster has us for a family now. | 但至少这个小咬有了一个家 |
[01:19] | Isn’t that right, little guy? Yeah. | 对吧 小家伙 对吧 |
[01:28] | Sir, some kind of large UFO is making its way | 长官 有个巨大的不明飞行物正在 |
[01:31] | past Neptune at approximately 70 million miles an hour. | 以七千万英里每小时的速度经过海王星 |
[01:33] | That’s more than half the speed of light. | 这速度都超过光速的一半了 |
[01:35] | Well? Is it the Kraang or a Triceraton battleship? | 是克朗还是三角龙战舰 |
[01:40] | Neither, sir. Long range scans indicate | 都不是 长官 远距离扫描显示 |
[01:42] | it’s a giant, living organism. | 这是一个巨大的活体 |
[01:44] | And the trajectory is Earth! | 弹道终点是地球 |
[01:53] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:55] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:57] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:59] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:02] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:04] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:06] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:08] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:10] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:12] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:14] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:16] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:23] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:25] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:27] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:29] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:31] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:33] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:36] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:38] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:40] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:42] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:44] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:47] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:53] | Chris Bradford Granola Bars! | 克里斯·布拉福德燕麦棒 |
[02:55] | More macho in every bite! | 每口都更美味 |
[03:00] | Yo D, so how is April doing? | D 爱普莉尔最近怎么样 |
[03:03] | I’ve been worried about her… | 我一直很担心她 |
[03:04] | She’s better, still resting. | 她好多了 还在休息 |
[03:06] | That crystal really messed her up. | 那块水晶把她害得好惨 |
[03:08] | I’m worried there could be permanent damage. | 我担心可能会留下永久性的损伤 |
[03:11] | So, ya, think she lost most of her psychic powers, or what? | 你觉得她已经失去了精神力量还是怎么回事 |
[03:14] | Her powers have been greatly reduced, | 她的力量已经大大减弱 |
[03:16] | but she’s still far more powerful | 但她还是比 |
[03:18] | than she was before acquiring the crystal. | 她得到水晶前强大的多 |
[03:20] | It’s hard to say until I test her again. | 我得先对她进行测试才能下定论 |
[03:24] | Turn the television to channel 6, right now! | 赶紧把电视调到六台 快点 |
[03:28] | That’s right, folks, | 没错 伙计们 |
[03:29] | NASA and the Earth Protection Force | 美国宇航局和地球保护组织 |
[03:31] | have reported that a giant alien turtle | 刚刚报道有一个巨大的外星乌龟 |
[03:33] | is flying through our solar system. | 正在飞越太阳系 |
[03:36] | Its destination… Earth! | 它的目标是…地球 |
[03:38] | I’d say pack your bags and head for the mountains, | 大家打包好行囊赶紧爬到山上吧 |
[03:41] | but who knows where this terrifying terrapin | 不过谁知道这只可怕的乌龟 |
[03:43] | is going to make its horrifying home! | 会在哪里安家呢 |
[03:46] | The creature is coming for only one reason… | 这生物来的唯一原因… |
[03:49] | Stay classy New York! | 纽约报道 |
[03:50] | Chompy, your momma’s alive | 小咬 你妈妈还活着 |
[03:52] | and she’s coming to find you! | 她要来找你啦 |
[03:56] | Yeah, and…she…could | 对啊 而且她可能会 |
[03:58] | tear through the entire planet searching for him, | 拆了整个地球来找他 |
[04:01] | even if she means well! | 即使她的初衷是好的 |
[04:03] | Well that’s easy, we just give Chompy back to her, | 这很简单 我们把小咬送回给她就好了 |
[04:06] | and she leaves. | 她就会离开 |
[04:07] | What if Tokka is so ticked off | 如果托卡 |
[04:09] | she destroys Earth anyway? | 还是要毁掉地球呢 |
[04:10] | I mean, we put that Turtlezilla through a lot, | 我们给这只大龟怪找了不少麻烦 |
[04:13] | – ya know what I’m sayin’? – Casey is right. | -你们明白吗 -凯西说得对 |
[04:16] | – I am? – Yes, you were due. | -我说对了吗 -没错 |
[04:19] | I think this creature will not be pleased, | 我认为这只生物是不会满意的 |
[04:21] | even if we relinquish young Chompy without a fight. | 就算我们把小咬送还给她也一样 |
[04:25] | And there will be a fight. | 那就干一架 |
[04:26] | Even if Tokka is peaceful, | 就算托卡没想干坏事 |
[04:28] | the militaries of the world are gonna try and stop her | 地球的军队也会尽其所能 |
[04:30] | any way they can! | 想要阻止她 |
[04:32] | That might mean… | 这可能意味着… |
[04:33] | all-out kaiju war. | 世界怪兽大战 |
[04:45] | Status report on the alien tortoise. | 外星乌龟情况报告 |
[04:48] | And where is Agent Bishop? | 毕夏普特工呢 |
[04:49] | Here, General Griffen. | 我在这里 格里芬将军 |
[04:53] | That monster is only a few hours away. | 那只怪兽离我们只有几个小时的路程了 |
[04:55] | Can’t you ask your Utrom pals to loan us some weapons? | 不能让你的奥特姆朋友借我们一点武器吗 |
[04:58] | No, we have already allowed you | 不 我们已经让你 |
[05:00] | access to our technology. | 使用我们的技术了 |
[05:02] | Earth must be able to stand on its own. | 地球必须要自己站住脚 |
[05:04] | However, it is imperative you do not attack the creature. | 但你们不能袭击这只生物 |
[05:08] | What?! Why?! | 什么 为什么 |
[05:11] | She is one of the six great monsters | 她是已知宇宙里六只 |
[05:13] | of the known Universe. | 最厉害的怪兽之一 |
[05:14] | Attacking her will only enrage her. | 袭击她只会激怒她 |
[05:17] | Does it want to destroy us? | 它想要毁了我们吗 |
[05:18] | Tokka does not travel across multiple galaxies | 托卡不会为了摧毁一个星球 |
[05:21] | simply to destroy a world. | 穿越多重星系 |
[05:23] | She is coming here for a reason. | 她来这里肯定是由理由的 |
[05:25] | And I intend to find out what that reason is. | 我会找出她的目的 |
[05:31] | I’m sorry, little guy. | 抱歉 小家伙 |
[05:35] | We have to take you back to your mom. | 我们要送你回到妈妈身边了 |
[05:37] | You belong with her. | 你应该跟她在一起 |
[05:39] | It’s not that I don’t care about you. | 不是说我不在乎你 |
[05:41] | I mean, I like you a lot. | 我很喜欢你 |
[05:43] | You’re my little partner, | 你是我的小搭档 |
[05:45] | but, you know, as a ninja… | 但你知道 作为一个忍者… |
[05:48] | sometimes you have to flow like water, | 有时候你要柔情似水 |
[05:50] | sometimes you have to make your heart a stone. | 有时候就必须要心硬如石 |
[05:56] | Hey, um, Raph, dude. Sorry to interrupt. | 拉斐 老兄 抱歉打扰了 |
[06:00] | Leo wants to talk plans. | 李奥想谈谈计策 |
[06:03] | So the question is, how can we return Chompy | 问题在于 我们怎样才能把小咬 |
[06:06] | to his mom before she gets to Earth? | 在她妈妈到达地球前还给她 |
[06:08] | If we could get our hands on a Kraang Stealth Ship– | 要是能拿到一架克朗潜行飞船… |
[06:12] | but the military seized them all. | 但现在都在军队手里 |
[06:14] | What about TCRI, dude? | 那TCRI呢 兄弟们 |
[06:16] | I saw tons of soldiers going in there, | 我看到成千上万的士兵进去 |
[06:18] | they’ve totally taken over the entire building. | 他们已经完全控制了那栋建筑 |
[06:21] | And if there’s one place we’re good at breaking into, | 如果说我们最擅长闯进哪个地方 |
[06:23] | it’s TCRI… | 那就是TCRI |
[06:26] | Casey… | 凯西 |
[06:28] | – That’s a great idea! – It is? | -这主意很棒 -真的吗 |
[06:31] | Wow, Casey had two good ideas in one day? | 天哪 凯西一天居然想了两个好主意 |
[06:35] | It really is the end of the world. | 还真是世界末日了 |
[06:39] | Make haste my sons, but be wary. | 孩子们 加快速度 不过要小心 |
[06:42] | You are not dealing with Kraang anymore, | 你们面对的不再是克朗 |
[06:44] | but dangerous human soldiers who are far more organized. | 而是有组织有纪律的人类士兵 |
[06:48] | And not semi-idiotic. | 而且更加聪明 |
[07:18] | That takes care of security. | 安保人员搞定 |
[07:23] | Mikey and Casey, stay here, cover the hallway. | 麦奇和凯西 你们留在这里掩护 |
[07:25] | We’ll go for the hangar. I’ll radio as soon as | 我们去飞机棚 一旦拿到飞船 |
[07:27] | we hijack a stealth ship, ya got it? | 就立刻联系你们 好吗 |
[07:29] | Why do we gotta hang back? | 为什么我们留下来掩护 |
[07:31] | Casey Jones is a man of action! | 凯西·琼斯是行动派 |
[07:33] | A vigilante on the front lines! | 冲在第一线的斗士 |
[07:35] | A superhero bent on– | 拯救人们于水火之中… |
[07:36] | Dude, they’re like long gone already. | 兄弟 他们早就走远了 |
[07:39] | What?! I bet ya they’re worried | 什么 我跟你说 |
[07:41] | we’re gonna mess up the mission! | 他们肯定是担心我们坏事 |
[07:43] | Nah, brah, they just want their | 不是 他们只是希望 |
[07:45] | dopest fighters on look-out. | 留下强者来帮忙把关 |
[07:47] | It’s a hideous Martian! | 是个丑陋的火星人 |
[07:49] | Capture and contain! | 立刻制服 |
[07:50] | What? No way! | 什么 绝对不行 |
[07:52] | For the record dudes, I’m a handsome mutant, | 我声明一下 我是个帅气的变种 |
[07:55] | not a hideous Martian. | 不是丑陋火星人 |
[07:56] | Deploy stun grenades! | 眩晕弹预备 |
[08:10] | Great. | 真是的 |
[08:11] | Would it kill these “Scientists” | 这些所谓的科学家 |
[08:13] | to leave at least one stealth ship intact? | 就不能留一架完整的飞船吗 |
[08:16] | – Which ship do we steal? – Oh yeah. | -应该偷哪一架 -我来 |
[08:19] | Eenie meenie miney mo, catch a Tiger Claw | 点兵点将 骑”虎爪”打仗 |
[08:21] | by the toe-That one. | 点到哪里 就它了 |
[08:22] | Nice. Real scientific. | 好 真有科学道理 |
[08:29] | I hope we picked the right one. | 但愿选这个是正确的 |
[08:31] | I’m a little rusty. Let’s see, | 我有点手生了 来看看 |
[08:33] | first I engage the grav-equalizer. | 首先要开启重力均衡器 |
[08:41] | – Missed it by that much. – You think they noticed? | -稍微差了一点点 -他们注意到了吗 |
[08:46] | It’s a possibility. | 可能吧 |
[09:01] | We gotta get to that other ship! | 得到那艘飞船上去 |
[09:06] | An alien infestation! Destroy them! | 外星人侵袭 消灭他们 |
[09:09] | Oh, that’s right, destroy | 没错 就是消灭 |
[09:10] | what you don’t understand, real clever. | 不懂的一切都消灭 真聪明 |
[09:13] | Sir, the Martians have learned our language. | 长官 火星人学会了我们的语言 |
[09:15] | Great Scott, they’re adapting! | 我的天哪 他们正在适应地球环境 |
[09:17] | Wipe them out before they transform! | 在他们变身前消灭他们 |
[09:20] | Wait! Hold your fire. These are mutants, not aliens. | 等等 别开枪 他们是变种 不是外星人 |
[09:24] | Some of the finest mutants this city has protecting it! | 他们是这座城市在保护的最成功的变种之一 |
[09:27] | Bishop? Whoa! | 毕夏普 |
[09:29] | What are the Utrom doing here? | 奥特姆在这里干什么 |
[09:31] | I have become ambassador to Earth, | 我已经成为了驻地球大使 |
[09:33] | and am instructing the EPF on alien matters, | 我在这里就外星事务指导EPF |
[09:36] | helping your planet advance their defenses. | 帮助你们的星球提升军事防御力量 |
[09:38] | So, um, guess you know all about Tokka. | 那托卡的事你肯定都知道咯 |
[09:41] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[09:42] | You visited Tokka’s home world of Magdomar. | 你们去了托卡的母星麦格多玛 |
[09:45] | Do you have any idea why she would be coming here? | 你们知道她来地球上是为了什么吗 |
[09:48] | Umm…maybe for… | 也许是 为了 |
[09:50] | this little guy? | 这个小家伙 |
[09:55] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[09:57] | Do you know the catastrophe | 你们知道自己给这个星球 |
[09:58] | you’ve brought upon this planet?! | 带来了多大的灾难吗 |
[10:00] | Look, we thought Chompy’s mom was destroyed | 听着 我们以为小咬的妈妈 |
[10:03] | by a supernova, pal! | 被一颗超新星摧毁了 兄弟 |
[10:04] | That’s why we brought him home with us. | 所以我们才把他一起带回来了 |
[10:06] | Clearly you’re too juvenile to be trusted. | 显然你们嘴上没毛 办事不牢 |
[10:09] | Just give us a stealth ship | 给我们一艘隐形飞船就好 |
[10:11] | so we can return him before she gets here. | 我们就能在她到地球之前把小咬还给她 |
[10:13] | No! The EPF and I will handle it. | 不 EPF和我会处理这件事的 |
[10:16] | Now, give me the Vorkathian fire tortoise | 现在 在我生气之前 |
[10:18] | before I get angry. | 把这个沃卡西亚火焰龟交给我 |
[10:20] | You are not touching him. | 你休想碰他 |
[10:32] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你说 |
[10:33] | this guy’s no alien! He’s a mutant, old dude! | 他不是外星人 是变种 老兄 |
[10:36] | What is your relationship to this…mutant? | 那你和 这个变种是什么关系 |
[10:40] | I’m his friend! And he’s my sidekick… | 我是他朋友 而他是我的助手 |
[10:43] | in my mission to cleanse | 我们一起进行荡清这座城市罪恶的 |
[10:45] | – the city of evil. – Hey Casey, no offense, | -任务 -凯西 不是我说 |
[10:47] | but you’re more like our sidekick, dude! | 但你更像是我们的助手 兄弟 |
[10:50] | I’m getting nowhere with this kid. | 我和这家伙说不通 |
[10:52] | Maybe we can learn something from the mutant alien. | 也许我们能从这变种乌龟身上了解点什么 |
[10:55] | Can we talk about this, scientist dudes? | 我们能谈谈吗 科学家兄弟 |
[11:06] | You are in completely over your heads. | 你们简直疯了 |
[11:09] | Tokka cannot be destroyed. | 托卡不会被摧毁 |
[11:10] | Let me take care of this. Relinquish the baby! | 让我来处理这件事 把这个孩子给我 |
[11:14] | Keep an eye on Chompy for me. | 替我看好小咬 |
[11:17] | Raph! | 拉斐 |
[11:18] | I’m teaching Bishop some manners. | 我来教教毕夏普什么是礼貌 |
[11:27] | Bishop, we don’t have time for this! | 毕夏普 我们没时间搞这些 |
[11:29] | We have to return Chompy to Tokka now! | 我们现在必须把小咬还给托卡 |
[11:32] | Sir, we just got word. | 先生 我们刚收到消息 |
[11:33] | The President has ordered an attack squadron | 总统刚命令VT-9攻击小队 |
[11:36] | of VT-9 fighters to intercept the alien monster. | 去拦截外星怪兽 |
[11:38] | What?! This cannot be! | 什么 不可能 |
[11:41] | This has greatly complicated matters. | 这真是让事态更加恶化了 |
[12:03] | I warned them. Have they not listened | 我警告过他们了 奥特姆说的 |
[12:06] | to a single word the Utrom have said? | 他们一句都没听进去吗 |
[12:13] | Physical force will not stop Tokka! | 物理攻击对托卡无效 |
[12:16] | Bishop, listen to us! | 毕夏普 听我们说 |
[12:17] | This is our fault. Let us fix it. | 这是我们的错 让我们来处理吧 |
[12:20] | Um, we do have more experience with a Vorkathian Fire Turtle | 我们是比地球上的其他人更会 |
[12:23] | than anyone else on Earth. | 和熔岩龟相处 |
[12:25] | You make a good point, Donatello. | 你说的很有道理 多纳泰罗 |
[12:27] | It is imperative to appeal to Tokka | 就这样毫无对策地去对付托卡 |
[12:29] | without confrontation. | 是很莽撞的 |
[12:31] | It may be Earth’s only chance. Go quickly! | 这也许是地球唯一的机会了 快去 |
[12:36] | Sir, General Griffen considers these | 长官 格里芬将军认为 |
[12:38] | creatures hostile. | 这些生物是敌人 |
[12:39] | We have orders to subdue. | 我们受命制服他们 |
[12:41] | Belay those orders, Commander. | 忽视那些命令 指挥官 |
[12:43] | I’m sorry, sir, we can’t do that. | 对不起长官 恕难从命 |
[12:46] | Get that baby back to its mother! | 把龟宝宝送还给它妈妈 |
[12:47] | I’ll take care of the EPF. | 我来处理EPF |
[13:07] | Wouldn’t you rather use that | 你为什么不用这个 |
[13:09] | to slice up some nice anchovy chocolate pizza?! | 去切些美味的凤尾鱼巧克力披萨呢 |
[13:12] | I’ll order! | 我肯定点单 |
[13:28] | Who wants some? Who’s next? | 还有谁 下一个是谁 |
[13:32] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[13:33] | Get off of me! | 别抓着我 |
[13:34] | You’ve got grit kid, but that little stunt | 你是挺有毅力的孩子 但这点小手段 |
[13:37] | only delayed the examination. | 只能将检查推迟一点点 |
[13:43] | We’re free and clear. | 没人跟踪我们 |
[13:44] | Let’s get out there and find Tokka before… | 我们先离开这然后先找到托… |
[13:46] | Huh? | 怎么了 |
[14:50] | Tokka probably has no idea Chompy is with us! | 托卡估计不知道小咬跟我们在一起 |
[14:53] | How do you know for sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[14:56] | Probably the wall of fire she’s breathing at us!? | 因为她正向我们喷火攻击吧 |
[14:58] | Look out, Donnie! She’s all over us! | 小心 多尼 她盯上我们了 |
[15:06] | Team 2, move out! Formation Delta! | 第二小队移动 三角阵型 |
[15:14] | Has the area been evacuated? | 这个区域已经疏散好了吗 |
[15:16] | Yes, sir. All clear. | 是的长官 全部疏散完毕 |
[15:18] | Good. Open fire! | 好的 开火 |
[15:34] | Prepare to fire! | 准备攻击 |
[15:59] | I warned them not to engage her. | 我警告过他们别激怒她了 |
[16:02] | Order your units to fall back! Give Tokka some space! | 让你的小队都后退 离托卡远一点 |
[16:05] | Sorry sir, that’s a negative! | 对不起长官 恕难从命 |
[16:07] | Orders are from General Griffen himself. | 这是由格里芬将军直接下的命令 |
[16:09] | Fight to the finish! | 奋战到最后 |
[16:17] | I can restart the ship. | 我能重启飞船 |
[16:19] | just give me a minute. | 给我几分钟就好 |
[16:21] | How do we even get near Tokka with all that cannon fire? | 那么大的火力我们要怎么接近托卡 |
[16:25] | I’ll handle the cannons. | 我来解决那些大炮 |
[16:26] | You guys get Chompy back to Tokka! | 你们把小咬还给托卡 |
[16:28] | Let’s do this. | 我们上吧 |
[16:29] | You ready, little guy? | 准备好了吗 小家伙 |
[16:33] | General Griffen! | 格里芬将军 |
[16:35] | Yes, Bishop! | 你来了 毕夏普 |
[16:37] | Have your men stand down or I’ll take them down. | 是你的人自己退下还是我把他们放倒 |
[16:40] | Troops, show no mercy. | 军队 不要手下留情 |
[17:16] | Hang on, Chompy. | 坚持一会儿 小咬 |
[17:17] | Just gotta get closer to your mom. | 我们得离你妈妈近点 |
[18:01] | Tokka! It’s Chompy! | 托卡 这是小咬 |
[18:03] | He’s your baby! | 他是你的孩子 |
[18:08] | I was just trying to take care of him. I– | 我只是想照顾他 我… |
[18:10] | I didn’t know– | 我不知道… |
[18:14] | Holy Chalupa! | 我的苍天啊 |
[18:15] | Please don’t eat us. Please don’t eat us! | 求你不要吃掉我们 求你不要吃掉我们 |
[18:19] | We thought you were gone. | 我们以为你不在了 |
[18:20] | I thought Chompy was an orphan! | 我以为小咬成了孤儿 |
[18:33] | Come on, Raph. Hurry! | 拉斐 快点 |
[18:35] | It’s time to go back to your mom, Chompy. | 是时候去找你妈妈了 小咬 |
[18:38] | I love you little guy! | 我爱你这个小家伙 |
[18:40] | I couldn’t say it before, but… | 我以前没说 但是 |
[18:43] | you know you’re my little buddy. | 你知道 你是我的小伙伴 |
[18:50] | Good-bye, Chompy Picasso. | 再见 毕加小咬 |
[19:07] | Troops, stand ready! | 军队 待命 |
[19:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:22] | You want Chompy to stay here with me?! | 你要小咬跟我留下吗 |
[19:27] | Thank you, Tokka! | 谢谢你 托卡 |
[19:29] | I swear, I’ll take really good care of him. | 我发誓 我一定照顾好他 |
[19:33] | Chompy! | 小咬 |
[19:48] | After this treachery the treaty with Dimension X is over! | 这次叛变后 跟X空间的协议结束了 |
[19:52] | The EPF is meant to protect mankind from danger. | EPF旨在保护人类免受危险 |
[19:55] | Not terrorize them. | 不是恐吓他们 |
[19:57] | Alien scum. | 外星渣渣 |
[20:02] | High three! | 击掌庆祝 |
[20:12] | Cowabunga! | 一起来吧 |
[20:24] | Uh-oh. Hold on, Raph! | 不好 等等 拉斐 |
[20:25] | Family reunion’s over. | 家人团聚时间结束 |
[20:31] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[20:33] | Let’s get the heck outta here! | 我们快离开这里 |
[20:48] | Yes! You did it, Raph! Awesome! | 你成功了 拉斐 太棒了 |
[21:01] | Ha! Dadda Raph. | 拉斐爸爸 |
[21:03] | Hey, good job, Dadda Raph. | 干得漂亮 拉斐爸爸 |
[21:06] | You stared down one big space monster, dude. | 你击退了一个太空巨怪 哥们 |
[21:09] | Don’t call Chompy’s mom a space monster! | 不要说小咬的妈妈是太空巨怪 |
[21:13] | Hey, I’m just glad she’s back in space. | 她回到太空中了我很高兴 |
[21:15] | No doubt. One wrong sneeze | 当然 她一个喷嚏没打好 |
[21:18] | and she could’ve wiped out all of humanity. | 就有可能毁灭整个人类 |
[21:21] | Raphael, have you thought about | 拉斐尔 你有没有想过 |
[21:23] | what will happen when Chompy grows to full size? | 小咬长大后怎么办 |
[21:27] | The Earth may not be big enough to contain him. | 到时候地球可能容不下他 |
[21:29] | I think Chompy is destined to go back to the stars one day. | 小咬注定有一天会回到太空中 |
[21:33] | But it’s gonna be a long time before that happens. | 但那是很久以后的事了 |
[21:36] | Right, little fella? | 是吧 小家伙 |