时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Stockman, is it finished? | 斯道克曼 完成了吗 |
[00:17] | This is it, Master Shredder. | 成功了 施莱德大师 |
[00:20] | The Super Mutagen has finally been perfected. | 超级变种药终于研制完成 |
[00:23] | Do not disappoint me again, insect. | 不要再让我失望了 虫子 |
[00:27] | With this new formula, | 用这种新药 |
[00:29] | your mutation will be stabilized. | 你的变异将趋于稳定 |
[00:40] | Yes, it feels natural! | 太好了 感觉太自然 |
[00:44] | Stable. | 稳定 |
[00:46] | Let me test out this new mutagen. | 然我测验这种新变异药 |
[00:48] | Activate the Footbots, level 12! | 启动大脚机器人 12级 |
[00:51] | As you command, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[01:13] | Karai. | 卡莱 |
[01:25] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[01:26] | There was no emotional reaction. | 完全没有情绪反应 |
[01:29] | You have done well, Stockman. | 你做得很好 斯道克曼 |
[01:31] | What is your plan now, sir? | 你的计划是什么 先生 |
[01:33] | Master Shredder, we have found Karai’s new secret hideout. | 施莱德大师 我们找到了卡莱的新秘密藏身处 |
[01:37] | She hasn’t left the city at all. | 她还没有离开这座城市 |
[01:39] | We tracked her to the Bronx. | 我们跟踪她到了布朗克斯 |
[01:40] | She’s staying with the Mighty Mutanimals. | 她和那些变种大军一起 |
[01:43] | I am finally ready to find Karai | 我终于准备好去找卡莱 |
[01:47] | and destroy Splinter and those vile Turtles | 把斯普林特和那些讨厌的乌龟 |
[01:50] | once and for all. | 永远消灭 |
[01:56] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[01:58] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:00] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:02] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:05] | *Here we go, it’s a lean, green, ninja team* | *出发 可靠的绿色忍者小队* |
[02:07] | *On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things* | *出场吧 帅气的忍者少年* |
[02:09] | *So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams* | *从下水道中闪电现身* |
[02:11] | *Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings* | *为披萨而欢呼舞动* |
[02:13] | *Can’t stop these radical dudes* | *勇敢的家伙们所向无敌* |
[02:15] | *The secret of the ooze made the chosen few* | *神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人* |
[02:17] | *Emerge from the shadows to make their move* | *从阴影中现身锄强扶弱* |
[02:19] | *The good guys win and the bad guys lose* | *善者赢 恶者败* |
[02:26] | *Leonardo’s the leader in blue* | *李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖* |
[02:28] | *Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through* | *殚精竭虑贯彻忍者之道* |
[02:30] | *Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines* | *多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员* |
[02:32] | *Raphael’s got the most attitude on the team* | *拉斐尔自傲于全队* |
[02:34] | *Michelangelo, he’s one of a kind* | *米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼* |
[02:37] | *And you know just where to find him when it’s party time* | *总是乐于凑热闹* |
[02:39] | *Master Splinter taught ’em every single skill they need* | *斯普林特大师教给了他们每一项忍术* |
[02:41] | *To be one lean, mean, green incredible team* | *可靠的绿色忍者小队就此诞生* |
[02:43] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:45] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:47] | *Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* | *忍者神龟* |
[02:50] | *Heroes in a half shell, turtle power* | *龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量* |
[02:55] | Where the heck did it come from? | 这到底是哪里来的 |
[02:57] | – Talking food. – What are you talking about? | -就是吃的 -你们在说什么 |
[03:00] | My dues, my bros, my Turts. | 我的兄弟姐妹乌龟们 |
[03:03] | It’s that time again. | 又到了这个时候 |
[03:05] | Our series is winding down. | 我们的连续剧已经走向尾声 |
[03:07] | The end of a season, the final episode | 季末 最后一集 |
[03:11] | of “Chris Bradford and his 2Ruff Krew”! | 《克里斯·布拉福德和他的超级团队》 |
[03:24] | Evil Ninja Commander is on the roof. | 邪恶的忍者头领就在屋顶上 |
[03:26] | Come on, 2Ruff Krew. | 走吧 超级团队 |
[03:36] | Heavens to Murgatroyd. | 我的上帝啊 |
[03:37] | I can’t make it, don’tcha know. | 我做不到 你造吗 |
[03:39] | I’m just too exhaustipated. | 我实在太累累了 |
[03:41] | Even me, Master P, is too tired. | 就算我 P大师 也太累了 |
[03:44] | Go on without us, Chris. | 别管我们了 克里斯 |
[03:46] | Oh, I can’t make it either. | 我也不行了 |
[03:50] | Hop on my back, Lil’ Rineo. | 到我背上来 里尔·雷尼奥 |
[03:52] | We’ve got a villain to stop. | 我们要去阻止坏蛋 |
[04:00] | Lil’ Rineo is gone. | 里尔·雷尼奥不见了 |
[04:03] | Ah-ha! Evil Ninja Commander. | 邪恶的忍者首领 |
[04:08] | Foolish Bradford. | 愚蠢的布拉福德 |
[04:10] | It was I all along. | 一直都是我 |
[04:12] | I am Lil’ Rineo. | 我就是里尔·雷尼奥 |
[04:25] | Why, you evil, senseless beast. | 为什么 你这个邪恶无情的野兽 |
[04:38] | That’s right, kids. | 没错 孩子们 |
[04:39] | Evil never wins, | 邪恶永远不会获胜 |
[04:41] | but Chris Bradford’s new | 但是克里斯·布拉福德的 |
[04:43] | Crunchy Chris Bradford Bran Flakes always wins. | 新脆脆克里斯·布拉福德麦麸永远能赢 |
[04:46] | Buy ’em. | 快来购买 |
[05:02] | – Master Splinter. – Hmm? | -斯普林特大师 -怎么了 |
[05:06] | You’ve been kind of distant the past few days. | 你这两天似乎与之前大不相同 |
[05:09] | You’ve been meditating non-stop and you’re barely sleeping. | 你一直不停冥想而且几乎没睡觉 |
[05:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[05:15] | Leonardo, my son, please. | 李奥纳多 我的孩子 好了 |
[05:18] | Let us not talk about me. | 我们别说我的事情了 |
[05:20] | Let’s talk about you. | 说说你的事情 |
[05:22] | Do you know why you are leader of this team? | 你知道自己为什么是这个队伍的队长吗 |
[05:25] | Um, yeah, because I asked to be. | 知道 是我自己要求的 |
[05:28] | You said it wasn’t because of my skills. | 你说这与我的能力无关 |
[05:30] | I said that only to temper your ego at the time. | 我那时这样说是为了让你别太自大 |
[05:34] | I knew even when you were a small boy | 我在你很小很小的时候就知道 |
[05:36] | that you would one day grow up to be the leader of this team, | 有一天你会成为这个队伍的队长 |
[05:39] | and when I pass on to be like a father as well. | 在我去世后也会像个父亲一样 |
[05:43] | Pass on? | 去世 |
[05:44] | What are you talking about, Sensei? | 你在说什么啊 师父 |
[05:46] | Leonardo, if I can only impart one piece of wisdom | 李奥纳多 如果我只能给你传授给你 |
[05:51] | that will remain with you forever, remember, | 一个伴随你一生的智慧 记住了 |
[05:54] | giving guidance to your brothers and friends | 带领你的兄弟们和朋友们的能力 |
[05:56] | does not come from here. | 不是来源于这里 |
[05:58] | It comes from here. | 而是这里 |
[06:03] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[06:04] | You–you’re fine, Father. | 你 你还好啊 父亲 |
[06:05] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事情瞒着我吗 |
[06:07] | Hey Leo, want to go visit Karai? | 喂 李奥 要去看看卡莱吗 |
[06:09] | Party at the Mutanimals’ crib, yo. | 在变种大军之家开聚会哟 |
[06:11] | And you can come too, Sensei. | 你也可以来 老师 |
[06:14] | Hmm, perhaps I do need to get out of the sewers for a time. | 也许我也需要时不时离开下水道一下 |
[06:22] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -棒 -棒 |
[06:34] | Check out my new sweet fighting style, Shini. | 看看我新的战斗方式 死神 |
[06:40] | Now attack Doctor Rockwell. | 现在去攻击洛克伍尔博士 |
[06:45] | Oh, indeed, an incredibly dangerous adversary. | 哦 真是个超危险的对手 |
[06:49] | Egad, I can barely defend myself. | 天哪 我简直毫无防守之力 |
[06:53] | Hold on there, monkey brains. | 给我等着 猴脑子 |
[06:57] | Shini placed trackers on two Footbots. | 死神在两个大脚机器人上装了追踪器 |
[06:59] | We found that they both went to this spot, | 我们发现它们都去了这里 |
[07:02] | 20 miles north of New York City, here. | 纽约城向北20英里 就这 |
[07:05] | We should summon our Turtle allies | 我们应该召集我们的神龟联盟 |
[07:07] | and form a plan of attack. | 然后制定一个进攻计划 |
[07:09] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也是这么想的 |
[07:11] | In the meantime, we’ll be safe here. | 这段时间里我们是安全的 |
[07:13] | We’ve got this place on lockdown. | 我们已经封锁了这个地方 |
[07:15] | Thanks for letting us stay, Slash. | 谢谢你让我们待在这里 斯莱士 |
[07:20] | Um, is anyone actually watching the monitors? | 到底有没有人在看监视器 |
[07:29] | Mutanimals, prepare for battle. | 变种大军 准备应战 |
[07:31] | Leatherhead, man the defenses. | 呆皮鳄 负责防守 |
[07:39] | Rockwell, ready the weapons. | 洛克伍尔 备好武器 |
[08:06] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[08:08] | You ain’t touching her. | 你敢动她一下试试 |
[08:10] | Shredder! | 施莱德 |
[08:15] | That’s superheated plasma. | 这是超热离子束 |
[08:17] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[08:29] | You don’t know what kind of simian you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道你在和什么猴打交道 |
[08:36] | Uh, maybe I’ll wait this one out. | 要不我还是等你们打完吧 |
[08:38] | Leave my friends alone! | 离我的朋友远点 |
[09:03] | I am here to destroy you all. | 我是来把你们全部干掉的 |
[09:24] | Stop this madness, Shredder. | 停止这疯狂的行为吧 施莱德 |
[09:26] | We’ll all die here. | 我们会都死在这里 |
[09:29] | It is fitting that you perish just as your mother perished! | 你就跟你妈妈一样灭亡吧 |
[10:08] | Hurry, Leo. | 李奥 快点 |
[10:16] | Miwa. | 美和 |
[10:17] | Miwa! | 美和 |
[10:18] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[10:24] | Splinter, is she–? | 斯普林特 她是不是… |
[10:57] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[10:59] | You saved her, Leonardo. | 你救了她 李奥纳多 |
[11:03] | Shredder doesn’t care about using Karai as bait anymore. | 施莱德已经不在乎用卡莱当诱饵了 |
[11:06] | He wants us all dead. | 他想把我们全杀了 |
[11:09] | The ambulances are coming. | 救护车正赶来 |
[11:11] | Can you wait with her, Shinigami? | 你能不能陪她等着 死神 |
[11:21] | I see two clear trails | 我看到两条清晰的足迹 |
[11:23] | leading off in opposite directions. | 指向两个相反的方向 |
[11:24] | Raphael, April, Casey, and Slash will come with me. | 拉斐尔 爱普莉尔 凯西和斯莱士跟我来 |
[11:27] | Leonardo, you will lead Donatello, Michelangelo, | 李奥纳多 你带领多纳泰罗 米开朗琪罗 |
[11:30] | and Leatherhead in that direction. | 和呆皮鳄去往那个方向 |
[11:32] | Take the Shellraiser. | 你们开御风战车去 |
[11:33] | The rest of us will travel on foot. | 我们则步行追踪 |
[11:35] | Sensei, that’s not a good idea. | 老师 这不是个好主意 |
[11:37] | We should all stick together | 我们应该一起行动 |
[11:39] | if we’re going to take Shredder down. | 才能打败施莱德 |
[11:40] | Leonardo, remember what I said earlier in the dojo. | 李奥纳多 记住我之前在道场和你说过的话 |
[11:46] | From your heart. | 从这里 |
[11:57] | Leo, we got to hurry before the trail runs cold. | 李奥 我们要抓紧 否则足迹会消失 |
[12:07] | Guys, zooming in. | 各位 正放大地图 |
[12:09] | I got Bebop and Rocksteady’s van on camera two blocks ahead. | 前面两条街的摄像头拍到了比波普和洛克斯代迪的货车 |
[12:23] | Oh, feels good to stretch. | 终于能伸展一下身体 |
[12:44] | Turtles, come out and play. | 乌龟们 来玩啊 |
[12:47] | Remember when I said that? | 记得我以前说过这句话吗 |
[12:49] | Because it’s Throwback Thursday, fools. | 因为今天是周四回顾日 笨蛋 |
[12:52] | Da, we be throwing you all the way back to last Thursdays. | 意思是我们要把你们丢回上周四 |
[12:58] | Shut up, Rock, I’m trying to intimidate them. | 闭嘴 洛克 我在吓唬他们 |
[13:00] | You’re going down, Turtle fools. | 你们死定了 笨乌龟 |
[13:07] | It’s a missle-go-round. | 这是回旋导弹 |
[13:12] | Coward. | 胆小鬼 |
[13:13] | Attack me from behind, will you? | 有种你从后面攻击我啊 |
[13:23] | This is your swan song, tartarugas. | 这是你们的告别演出 乌龟 |
[13:26] | Tonight, you all fall. | 你们今晚都死定了 |
[13:43] | The Shredder. | 施莱德 |
[13:45] | He is atop that building. | 他在那栋楼的楼顶 |
[13:47] | That’s where we fought for the first time. | 那是我们第一次战斗的地方 |
[13:49] | And that’s where we take him down | 这次我们就要在那里把他拿下 |
[13:51] | once and for all. | 一次了结 |
[14:00] | So why couldn’t we take the elevator? | 我们为什么不坐电梯 |
[14:04] | At least me and April. | 至少让我和爱普莉尔坐啊 |
[14:08] | Feels like my legs | 我累得 |
[14:10] | are disconnected from my body. | 腿都快断掉了 |
[14:13] | Quiet, Shredder is near. | 别出声 施莱德就在附近 |
[14:26] | Oh, man, I sense it. | 不好 我感觉到了 |
[14:29] | He’s close. | 他离我们很近 |
[14:35] | Hamato Yoshi. | 滨户良 |
[14:37] | At last, my nightmares will end, | 我的噩梦终于要结束了 |
[14:41] | for tonight, you will finally perish. | 因为今晚 你终于要消亡了 |
[14:46] | Indeed, I will end your nightmares, Saki. | 确实 我要结束你的噩梦 崎 |
[14:49] | Permanently. | 永远结束 |
[15:24] | Goongala! | 我来也 |
[15:49] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[16:29] | Your weakness is that you care about others. | 你的弱点就是你在乎他人 |
[16:32] | I have torn all weaknesses away and become all-powerful. | 我已经把弱点都抛弃 变得无所不能了 |
[16:48] | You want to get funky fresh with me? | 你想跟我玩吗 |
[17:05] | Stay down, Leonardo. | 老实点 李奥纳多 |
[17:19] | Leatherhead! | 呆皮鳄 |
[17:21] | Guys, we did it! | 伙计们 我们成功了 |
[17:23] | We beat ’em! | 我们打败他们了 |
[17:28] | Oh, no, we didn’t beat them. | 不 我们没有打败他们 |
[17:30] | This was all a distraction to split us up. | 这一切都是为了把我们分散开 |
[17:34] | Donnie, we need back-up. | 多尼 我们需要支援 |
[17:36] | Raph is hurt. | 拉斐受伤了 |
[17:37] | Super Shredder’s too strong. | 超级施莱德太厉害了 |
[17:39] | Where are you? | 你们在哪里 |
[17:40] | The Wolf Building rooftop. | 沃夫大楼楼顶上 |
[17:42] | Please, we need you. | 快来 我们需要你们 |
[17:43] | Super Shredder is– | 超级施莱德他… |
[17:46] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[17:46] | There’s no time. Let’s go. | 没时间了 我们走 |
[18:30] | There’s the building. | 就在前面 |
[18:33] | Hope we’re not too late. | 希望我们没来晚 |
[18:38] | Splinter! | 斯普林特 |
[18:48] | Is this how you choose to die, brother? | 你要选择这样死吗 兄弟 |
[18:51] | Lying on your belly like an animal? | 跟动物一样趴在地上 |
[18:58] | Come, Saki. | 来吧 崎 |
[18:59] | End this madness. | 结束这些疯狂 |
[19:17] | Yes! You did it, Sensei. | 太好了 你成功了 老师 |
[19:21] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[19:29] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[19:30] | Splinter! | 斯普林特 |
[19:34] | – Father! – Splinter! | -父亲 -斯普林特 |
[19:44] | And now, | 现在 |
[19:45] | Hamato Yoshi… | 滨户良 |
[19:48] | dies! | 死了 |
[20:13] | No! | 不 |
[20:18] | Father. | 父亲 |
[20:21] | Father. | 父亲 |
[20:24] | I have claimed my victory. | 我胜利了 |
[20:27] | No more will you haunt me, rat. | 你再也无法纠缠我了 老鼠 |
[20:53] | Oops. | 不好意思 |
[20:59] | No, please. | 不 不要 |
[21:06] | Papa. | 爸爸 |