时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Kavaxas, | 卡瓦克西斯 |
[00:49] | with this, the Seal of the Ancients, | 有了这个古老印章 |
[00:52] | I command you! | 我命令你 |
[00:53] | Raise Chris Bradford, our fallen comrade. | 复活克里斯·布拉福德 我们倒下的盟友 |
[00:59] | Very well… master. | 好的…主人 |
[01:27] | I…live! | 我…复活了 |
[01:34] | Behold the power of life! | 这就是生命的力量 |
[01:36] | The power to bring back our leader. | 让我们的领袖重生的力量 |
[01:40] | I do not have all I need to raise your precious Shredder yet. | 我现在还没法复活你亲爱的施莱德 |
[01:44] | Two things remain; | 还差两样东西 |
[01:47] | his heart, through which new life can flow, | 他的心脏 有了这个才能孕育新的生命 |
[01:50] | and his lost helmet, the Kuro Kabuto, | 还有他丢失的圣盔 |
[01:53] | which holds his mental energy. | 里面藏有他的精神之力 |
[01:56] | Then it is essential we recover them. | 那我们必须找到它们 |
[01:59] | Bradford, Xever, | 布拉福德 赛弗 |
[02:01] | find the Kuro Kabuto and bring it to me. | 去找圣盔 带回来给我 |
[02:41] | – Now we’re talking. – Yeah! | -这才像话 -没错 |
[02:43] | I’ve got an idea! | 我想到办法了 |
[02:47] | Aw, sewer apples! | 这下糟了 |
[02:49] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[03:12] | How’s it going, guys? | 怎么样了 伙计们 |
[03:14] | Casey Jones is armed and ready! | 凯西·琼斯整装待发 |
[03:17] | Check it out. I found this at Ray’s Occult Book Shop. | 快看 我在瑞神秘商店找到这本书 |
[03:19] | It’s got some weird stuff on Demodragons. | 记录了魔龙的一些有趣的事 |
[03:22] | Which is great, because my Internet sources are spotty at best. | 很不错 因为网上的资源太杂了 |
[03:25] | Well, we need to be ready soon. | 我们得快点做好准备 |
[03:27] | Raph! Chompy’s distracting me from my game! | 拉斐 小咬打扰我打游戏 |
[03:35] | That’s it– meeting in the dojo. | 够了 道场开会 |
[03:37] | One minute, Leo. | 等一分钟 李奥 |
[03:38] | Not one minute. | 不能等一分钟 |
[03:39] | Remember what Splinter said about being diligent? | 还记得斯普林特说要勤勉吗 |
[03:43] | Yeah. A rolling stone with moss on it– | 铺满苔藓的滚石… |
[03:46] | needs to play video games? | 得多玩游戏 |
[03:48] | Tiger Claw’s out there with a dragon, | 虎爪和一条龙勾结在一起 |
[03:50] | and all you can think of is “Super Commando 3”? | 而你却满脑子都是《超级指挥官3》 |
[03:54] | Chillax, Leo. | 放松点 李奥 |
[03:56] | Hot Head isn’t going anywhere. | 暴脾气哪儿都不会去 |
[03:59] | Well, then you have time to clean up all your comics | 那你应该有时间整理你的漫画书 |
[04:01] | and empty pizza boxes. | 和空披萨盒子吧 |
[04:03] | In fact, clean up now, or no TV for a week. | 你要是现在不清理干净这周别想看电视 |
[04:06] | A week? Raph, back me up, bro. | 这周 拉斐 帮我说点话 |
[04:09] | Better listen to him, Mikey. | 最好听他的吧 麦奇 |
[04:11] | Leo is the sensei now! | 现在李奥是我们的师父了 |
[04:14] | Guys, the motion sensors picked up a couple of mutants. | 伙计们 感应器发现有几个变种人 |
[04:17] | They look to be heading toward Shredder’s old lair. | 他们好像往施莱德的老巢去了 |
[04:20] | Better check it out. | 最好去看看 |
[04:21] | Raph, Mikey, since you two have nothing better to do, | 拉斐 麦奇 反正你们也没事情干 |
[04:23] | go track the signal. | 去信号源看看 |
[04:24] | Why do I have to be on patrol duty? | 凭什么要我去巡逻 |
[04:26] | Just do it, Raph! | 去吧 拉斐 |
[04:28] | Hey, why don’t you get off my– | 你最好别… |
[04:34] | Whoa, Sensei Leo is kind of strict. | 李奥师父真严格 |
[04:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:41] | Patrol it is. | 那我去巡逻 |
[04:43] | C’mon, Mikey. | 走吧 麦奇 |
[04:44] | Remember, stealth and recon only. | 记住 暗中行事 不去惹事 |
[04:53] | I should never have been down that long. | 我就不该离开那么久 |
[04:56] | I’m not gonna have some upstart mercenary undo my work | 我不会让某些暴发户的佣兵让我前功尽弃 |
[04:59] | rebuilding the Foot. | 重建大脚帮的 |
[05:00] | I’m sorry, Karai. | 对不起 卡莱 |
[05:01] | I should have kept those traitors in line. | 我应该管教好那些叛徒 |
[05:04] | They need a strong leader. | 他们需要一个强大的领导人 |
[05:05] | They’re waiting to see how this plays out. | 他们在等着看会发生什么事 |
[05:07] | There! | 那里 |
[05:17] | I don’t know, Raph. | 我不知道 拉斐 |
[05:19] | Leo seemed really mad. | 李奥看起来很生气 |
[05:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:23] | He just misses Master Splinter. | 他只是想斯普利特大师了 |
[05:25] | Being sensei’s hard on him. I just wish we knew– | 他承担起师父的责任很艰难 要是我们早知… |
[05:32] | Check it! | 快看 |
[05:33] | What’s Fishface doing at Shredder’s old lair? Whoa, Rahzar. | 鱼脸怪在施莱德的老巢干什么 莱扎尔 |
[05:37] | – I thought he was– – Quiet down! | -我以为他… -安静 |
[05:39] | Let’s find out what they’re after. | 看看他们想干什么 |
[05:42] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[05:43] | No sign of the Kabuto. | 没有圣盔 |
[05:46] | I cannot believe we’ve been demoted to errand boys. | 真不敢相信我们俩变成了跑腿的 |
[05:50] | I knew I should have taken my vacation time. | 我就知道我应该好好去度假 |
[05:53] | The Caribbean is warm this time of year. | 每年这时候的加勒比海都很温暖 |
[05:56] | As are the ladies… | 还有那些姑娘… |
[06:00] | You never did understand the honor of the Foot Clan. | 你永远不懂大脚帮的荣耀 |
[06:03] | The Kuro Kabuto’s no mere helmet. | 圣盔不是普通的头盔 |
[06:05] | It’s much more powerful than you realize. | 它比你想象中的强大得多 |
[06:08] | Ay, si, si. I get it. | 是是是 我明白 |
[06:10] | Look, I’m just saying, a lot has changed. | 我只是说 变了很多 |
[06:12] | You look good, though. | 不过你看上去还不错 |
[06:13] | Did you, erm, put on weight? | 你…增重了吗 |
[06:16] | No, but I developed a taste for sushi. | 没有 但是我突然喜欢吃寿司了 |
[06:24] | They’re after Shredder’s helmet for some reason. | 他们不知道为什么在找施莱德的头盔 |
[06:26] | We gotta find out why. | 我们得查清楚为什么 |
[06:34] | No guards? | 没有守卫 |
[06:36] | Be extra careful. | 得格外小心 |
[06:41] | So this is where you traitors are hiding! | 你们这些叛徒原来躲在这里 |
[06:44] | We serve the Foot Clan. | 我们为大脚帮效命 |
[06:46] | You are not worthy to be its master. | 你配不上这个帮派的老大身份 |
[07:11] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[07:13] | What? | 什么 |
[07:16] | Think you can play tricks with me? | 竟敢在我面前耍把戏 |
[07:19] | Who is this akuma? | 这个恶魔是谁 |
[07:29] | Something familiar about– | 有点熟悉的感觉… |
[07:31] | No! | 不 |
[07:32] | Shinigami! | 死神 |
[07:36] | Only one man can fight that well. | 只有一个人有这样的身手 |
[07:43] | Hisashiburidana, my old pupil. | 好久不见 我曾经的学生 |
[07:57] | Dude, where did they go? | 老兄 他们去哪了 |
[08:05] | Get off of me, zombie wolf! | 放开我 僵尸狼 |
[08:07] | I’m gonna enjoy feasting on your shell, Michelangelo! | 我要享用你的壳了 米开朗琪罗 |
[08:13] | We’re onto you looking for Shredder’s helmet. | 我们找你是想问施莱德的圣盔的下落 |
[08:16] | What does Hot Head want with it anyway? | 暴脾气要它做什么 |
[08:18] | A little small for him. | 对他来说有点太小了吧 |
[08:24] | Ah, that is the best part, tartaruga! | 那就是最厉害的部分 乌龟 |
[08:26] | Our new friend is going to help Shredder | 我们的新朋友要帮施莱德 |
[08:28] | just like he did Wolfman– – | 就像他对狼人做的… |
[08:30] | I-I mean, Bradford here. | 我是说布拉福德做的那样 |
[08:32] | With the Kuro Kabuto, | 有了圣盔 |
[08:34] | the Shredder will walk the Earth again! | 施莱德会再次称霸地球 |
[08:40] | That’s messed up! | 真乱来 |
[08:41] | You want to raise Shredder? | 你想要养大施莱德吗 |
[08:43] | Well, you won’t be around to see it. | 你是看不到了 |
[08:50] | I hate when they do that. | 我最讨厌他们这招 |
[08:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[08:55] | We have to find the Kabuto anyway. | 我们要找到圣盔 |
[09:00] | Hattori Tatsu! | 服部达郎 |
[09:02] | You stole my Foot Soldiers. | 你偷走了我的帮派武士 |
[09:23] | It’s true! | 原来是真的 |
[09:24] | You have become one of them– | 你成为了他们的一员 |
[09:26] | a freak! | 变成了怪物 |
[09:28] | Bakemono ga! | 真傻 |
[09:38] | You should not have come out of hiding. | 你不该出来的 |
[09:49] | They’re gone, Master Hattori. | 她们走了 服部大师 |
[09:51] | Useless fools! | 没用的蠢货 |
[09:53] | You have all gotten soft. | 你们都太弱了 |
[09:55] | We focus on the Kabuto for now, | 我们现在的重点是圣盔 |
[09:57] | but do not fail me again. | 别再让我失望了 |
[10:06] | If Tatsu has the Kabuto, we need it back. | 如果圣盔在达郎手上 我们要拿回来 |
[10:08] | That’s the key to controlling the Foot Clan. | 那是控制大脚帮的关键 |
[10:11] | He is a cunning one, Karai. | 他太狡猾了 卡莱 |
[10:13] | We will need help to defeat him. | 要想打败他我们需要别人的帮助 |
[10:15] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:16] | We better go visit some old friends. | 我们得去见见几个老朋友 |
[10:19] | I’m telling you, we go in all pucks blazing. | 我说了 我们扔几个闪光弹进去 |
[10:22] | And I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[10:23] | Hot Head is too powerful for that! | 暴脾气不怕那个 |
[10:25] | All right, enough! | 好了 够了 |
[10:27] | We wait till Raph and Mikey get back for our next move. | 我们等拉斐和麦奇回来再讨论下一步 |
[10:30] | You always did like bossing people around. | 你真的很喜欢对别人指手画脚 |
[10:33] | Karai! | 卡莱 |
[10:34] | I wish I could say this was a social visit. | 我也想说我是来看你们的 |
[10:37] | Someone new is trying to take over the Foot Clan. | 但有人想夺走大脚帮 |
[10:39] | He’s after the Kuro Kabuto. | 他在找圣盔 |
[10:41] | So what? Let the bad guys squabble over Shredder’s stupid hat. | 那又怎样 让坏人去抢施莱德的破帽子好了 |
[10:45] | We might not have a choice. | 我们可能别无选择 |
[10:47] | Guess who else is going after that Kabuto? | 猜猜谁也在抢圣盔 |
[10:50] | And you’re not gonna believe why. | 你们肯定觉得不可思议 |
[10:53] | What? | 什么 |
[10:53] | They’re going to use the Kabuto | 他们想用圣盔 |
[10:55] | to bring Shredder back from the dead? | 让施莱德死而复生吗 |
[10:57] | Is that possible? | 那可能吗 |
[10:59] | Totally possible! | 当然可能 |
[11:00] | Didn’t you see “Evil Ninja 4: Ninja Resurrection”? | 你难道没看《邪恶忍者4 忍者复活》吗 |
[11:04] | Well, we are dealing with a dragon spirit from the underworld. | 我们要对付的是在冥界的龙幽灵 |
[11:07] | Do you think Tatsu is working with Tiger Claw? | 你们觉得达郎是否和虎爪勾结了 |
[11:10] | Doubtful. | 不一定 |
[11:11] | Tatsu seems to think he’s the new Shredder. | 达郎似乎觉得他是新的施莱德 |
[11:13] | But if we keep him from getting the Kabuto, | 但如果我们阻止他拿到圣盔 |
[11:15] | the Foot will side with its deserved leader. | 大脚帮就会重新拥护实至名归的老大 |
[11:18] | After all Shredder put you through, | 施莱德那么对你 |
[11:20] | why not just give up on the Foot? | 你为什么不放弃大脚帮 |
[11:23] | It’s not that simple, O’Neil. | 没那么简单 奥尼尔 |
[11:25] | Tatsu will be coming after all of us. | 达郎会来对付我们所有人 |
[11:27] | We have no choice but to take him down. | 我们别无选择 只能拿下他 |
[11:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:36] | I smell someone… familiar. | 闻起来像个熟悉的人 |
[11:47] | Hattori Tatsu? | 腹部达郎 |
[11:49] | I thought you never left Japan. | 我以为你不会离开日本 |
[11:51] | Chris Bradford. | 克里斯·布拉福德 |
[11:53] | The Kuro Kabuto is in my possession. | 圣盔在我手上 |
[11:56] | You have it? | 你有圣盔 |
[11:58] | The Kuro Kabuto is worthy only of Shredder! | 只有施莱德才配拥有圣盔 |
[12:01] | And your loyalty is the only reason I shall spare you. | 看在你忠诚的份上我会饶了你 |
[12:05] | I intend to carry on Shredder’s legacy, | 我要留着施莱德的圣盔 |
[12:08] | make the Foot great once more. | 再次壮大大脚帮 |
[12:11] | You could have a place at my side. | 你可以选择加入我 |
[12:15] | You swore an oath to the Foot, Bradford. | 对大脚帮宣誓效忠 布拉福德 |
[12:17] | Consider my offer. | 考虑一下我的建议 |
[12:19] | It will not last long. | 我可不会等你太久 |
[12:30] | I’m gonna get that tolo! | 我要报复那个混蛋 |
[12:33] | I don’t know, Xever. | 我不知道 赛弗 |
[12:35] | Maybe Tatsu’s deal is worth considering. | 或许达郎的提议值得考虑 |
[12:45] | You guys need a less conspicuous ride. | 你们应该低调一点 |
[12:47] | You sure this is it? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[12:49] | There are only a few Foot safe houses where he can be. | 大脚帮的安全屋就那么几个 |
[12:51] | Okay, if Tatsu has the Kabuto, | 好 如果达郎有圣盔 |
[12:53] | we get in and grab it quickly. | 我们进去拿了就走 |
[12:55] | Mikey, you’re with me, Karai, and Shini. | 麦奇 你跟我 卡莱和死神一起 |
[12:57] | Aw, yeah, Team Shini-angelo! | 没问题 死神-朗琪罗队 |
[13:00] | This girl gets me, don’t you? | 这妹子明白我说的吧 |
[13:02] | You do make me laugh. | 你确实让我笑了 |
[13:04] | Go after the Kabuto. | 你们去找圣盔 |
[13:06] | I’ll take care of Tatsu. | 我来对付达郎 |
[13:08] | No, stealth only. | 不 不正面交锋 |
[13:09] | The rest of you hang here on lookout. | 你们其他人在这里放风 |
[13:11] | Rahzar and Fishface are still out there. | 莱扎尔和鱼脸怪还在虎视眈眈 |
[13:22] | At last, the Kuro Kabuto. | 圣盔终于到我手里了 |
[13:26] | Now I claim my rightful place | 现在我正式成为 |
[13:28] | as true leader of the Foot Clan. | 大脚帮的真正领袖 |
[14:14] | Guys, we have company. | 伙计们 有别人来了 |
[14:37] | Foolish gambit! | 愚蠢的贼 |
[14:39] | Tatsu is… | 达郎是… |
[14:41] | blind? | 瞎子 |
[14:43] | Don’t you know I can hear you coming a mile away? | 你不知道我从一里之外就能听到你们吗 |
[14:51] | You couldn’t defeat me yourself, | 你赢不了我 |
[14:53] | so you employed your freaks to fight me, yes? | 所以就找你的怪物来跟我打 是吗 |
[14:57] | What’s he talking about, Karai? | 他在说什么 卡莱 |
[14:59] | Did my old student not tell you the story of poor Hattori Tatsu? | 我曾经的学生没告诉你们服部达郎的故事吗 |
[15:14] | I was born blind, | 我生来就看不见 |
[15:15] | but with an acute sense of hearing. | 但听力极其灵敏 |
[15:18] | They say it gave me a sixth sense. | 大家说这是我的第六感 |
[15:24] | Plan Blackout was definitely not the way to go, dudes. | 断电计划绝对行不通 伙计们 |
[15:27] | Shredder recognized this as a skill | 其他人都嘲笑我的时候 |
[15:29] | when all others mocked me. | 施莱德知道这是一种技能 |
[15:32] | I used that prejudice in my favor | 我将别人的这种偏见用为优势 |
[15:34] | until I became Shredder’s right hand. | 直到我成了施莱德的左膀右臂 |
[15:39] | The Blind Swordsman. | 盲人剑客 |
[15:42] | When this brat recruited Foot soldiers of her own, | 这个小鬼自己招募大脚帮战士时 |
[15:46] | they attempted to eliminate me. | 他们妄图消灭我 |
[15:49] | You did what? | 你做了什么 |
[15:50] | Tatsu, I was arrogant, | 达郎 是我无知 |
[15:52] | but they have nothing to do with that. | 但他们与此没有任何关系 |
[15:54] | Do not insult me with your platitudes, girl! | 不要用你的陈词滥调侮辱我 姑娘 |
[15:58] | Your friends will share your fate. | 你的朋友将跟你面临同样的命运 |
[16:13] | I just washed this baby. | 我刚洗了我的宝贝车 |
[16:16] | We don’t have time for this. | 没时间关心这个 |
[16:25] | I expected more from the students of the great Splinter. | 伟大的斯普林特的学生就这点本事吗 |
[16:53] | Shini, no! | 死神 不 |
[17:05] | Korede owarida! | 结束了 |
[17:15] | Aw, yeah! | 没错 |
[17:16] | The cavalry has arrived. | 救兵来了 |
[17:22] | – Goongala! – Watch it, Jones. | -我来也 -小心点 琼斯 |
[17:34] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[17:49] | It’s like fighting Shredder. | 这和跟施莱德战斗一样 |
[17:51] | But he’s still blind. | 但他还是瞎子 |
[18:47] | Tatsu was using you, | 达郎在利用你们 |
[18:49] | just like the Shredder, | 就跟施莱德一样 |
[18:51] | tarnishing the name of the Foot Clan for his own glory. | 为了一己私欲 玷污大脚帮的名声 |
[18:54] | The Foot deserves a noble destiny– | 大脚帮应该有高尚的命运 |
[18:57] | one with honor. | 充满荣誉的命运 |
[19:00] | You truly think you deserve to wield the Kuro Kabuto? | 你真的认为你配拥有圣盔吗 |
[19:04] | Deserve’s got nothing to do with it. | 配不配与此无关 |
[19:06] | Go back to Japan and rot. | 回日本自生自灭吧 |
[19:12] | Tatsu! | 达郎 |
[19:14] | Bradford, join me! | 布拉福德 来跟我一起 |
[19:16] | The Kuro Kabuto is worthy only of… | 唯一配拥有圣盔的人只有… |
[19:21] | The Shredder! | 施莱德 |
[19:53] | No! | 不 |
[19:54] | The Kabuto! | 圣盔 |
[19:55] | The power to resurrect Shredder is ours! | 我们有能力让施莱德复生了 |
[19:58] | Destroy the Turtles. Leave no one alive! | 毁灭乌龟 一个不留 |
[20:02] | As you command. | 遵命 |
[20:14] | Thanks, April. | 谢谢 爱普莉尔 |
[20:16] | I thought we were toast. | 我还以为我们死定了 |
[20:19] | We gotta get them to a hospital. | 我们得送他们去医院 |
[20:21] | Casey Jones isn’t out of it yet. | 凯西·琼斯还能打 |
[20:52] | Now only his heart remains. | 现在只剩下心了 |
[20:56] | My men are on it. | 我的人在找 |
[20:58] | Remember who your master is, Kavaxas. | 记住你的主人是谁 卡瓦克西斯 |
[21:02] | Indeed. | 知道了 |
[21:16] | Shini and Casey will be all right. | 死神和凯西不会有事的 |
[21:18] | They just need to rest. | 他们休息一下就好了 |
[21:20] | Guys, I’m so sorry. | 各位 对不起 |
[21:23] | I was ashamed by what I did, going after Tatsu. | 我为追杀达郎的事感到羞愧 |
[21:26] | I didn’t think it would come back to hurt us. | 我没想到到头来会伤害到我们 |
[21:28] | Splinter once taught me, | 斯普林特曾教我 |
[21:30] | “Underestimating your enemy is a deadly weakness, | “低估你的敌人是一个致命弱点 |
[21:33] | but trusting in your allies is a great strength.” | 但信任你的盟友是巨大的力量” |
[21:36] | We’re gonna need your help against Hot Head. | 我们需要你的帮助来对付暴脾气 |
[21:40] | I can’t think of anything more frightening | 我想不出比施莱德死而复生 |
[21:41] | than Shredder coming back to life. | 更恐怖的事了 |
[21:44] | We can’t let that happen! | 我们不能让那种事发生 |
[21:45] | We have to stop Tiger Claw and Kavaxas | 我们必须一劳永逸地 |
[21:47] | once and for all! | 阻止虎爪和卡瓦克西斯 |