时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Is Shredder’s heart really in that thing? | 施莱德的心脏真的在那面里吗 |
[00:32] | Where would you even get something like that? | 你们到底从哪搞来的那玩意 |
[00:34] | Don’t ask questions you don’t want answers to, Vic. | 你不会想知道的 所以干脆别问 维克 |
[00:37] | Yeesh. How can he eat with it | 真恶心 他怎么能把那玩意 |
[00:39] | just sitting there next to the fettuccine? | 放在旁边还能安心地吃面 |
[00:43] | Hey, yo, Boss. | 老板 |
[00:44] | You want me to take that gross thing off the table for you? | 需要我把那恶心的玩意撤走吗 |
[00:47] | We got some nice lamb chops. | 我们有很不错的羊排哦 |
[00:51] | You ignorant goombahs. | 你个无知的家伙 |
[00:53] | Some cultures believe that you gain the power of your enemy | 一些文化相信吞噬敌人的心脏 |
[00:57] | by consuming the heart. | 就能获得他的力量 |
[00:59] | It’s where the soul resides. | 那里栖息着他的灵魂 |
[01:01] | You got me? | 明白吗 |
[01:04] | First, I took this good luck charm from the Shredder. | 首先 我从施莱德那抢来了这个宝贝 |
[01:08] | Next, I take his turf. | 接下来 掌管他的地盘 |
[01:10] | With that freak gone, | 那个怪物一消失 |
[01:12] | the entire city belongs to Don Vizioso. | 整座城市就是我唐·维兹奥索的了 |
[01:20] | bring me another calzone! | 再来一份乳酪饼 |
[01:21] | Step on it. Chop chop, move. | 快点 动作快 上菜 |
[01:25] | Any mutant, freak, or weirdo | 任何变种 怪物或怪胎 |
[01:28] | who gets in my way | 只要敢挡我的路 |
[01:30] | gets eliminated. | 都会被消灭 |
[01:31] | Especially mutant turtles. | 特别是那群变种龟 |
[02:12] | – Now we’re talking. – Yeah! | -这才像话 -没错 |
[02:15] | I’ve got an idea! | 我想到办法了 |
[02:18] | Sewer apples! | 这下糟了 |
[02:20] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[02:47] | The time is nigh, my fateful Foot, | 时候到了 承载命运的大脚战士们 |
[02:50] | for the resurrection of Master Shredder is tonight! | 就在今晚 施莱德大师即将复活 |
[02:54] | Soon we will be graced by his presence once more. | 很快我们将再次迎来他的英姿 |
[02:59] | Long live the Foot! | 大脚帮万岁 |
[03:12] | Dude! | 老兄 |
[03:13] | We are in total cyber-ninja stealth-mode, yo. | 我们现在完全处于互联忍者秘密模式 |
[03:16] | – Booyakash– – Shh! | -我来… -安静 |
[03:18] | We won’t be for long if you don’t zip it. | 你再不闭嘴我们会被发现的 |
[03:23] | Team Braniac, this is Team Awesome standing by. | 头脑疯爆队 棒棒队待命中 |
[03:26] | Over. | 完毕 |
[03:29] | We’re in pursuit of Rocksteady’s van as we speak. | 我们在追洛克斯代迪的货车 |
[03:35] | Has tiger Claw mentioned what they’re looking for? | 虎爪有没有提到他们要找什么 |
[03:38] | Negatory, Team Braniac. | 没有 疯爆队 |
[03:40] | Team Kickbuttbabes, anything to report? | 踢屁屁宝宝队 有情况要报告吗 |
[03:45] | Team Kickbuttbabes? | 踢屁屁宝宝队 |
[03:47] | In pursuit of Bebop now. | 正在追踪比波普 |
[03:51] | We’re losing him! | 要跟丢了 |
[03:52] | Keep your jumpsuit on, O’Neil. | 穿好你的紧身战服 奥尼尔 |
[03:54] | I’ve got this. | 我来搞定 |
[03:57] | Faithful followers, | 忠诚的属下们 |
[03:59] | for Kavaxas to resurrect the great Shredder, | 为了让卡瓦克西斯复活伟大的施莱德大师 |
[04:02] | we must obtain one final item: | 我们必须获得最后一样东西 |
[04:06] | the Shredder’s heart! | 施莱德的心脏 |
[04:10] | Weird. I didn’t think Shredder even had a heart. | 奇怪 我还以为施莱德根本没长心呢 |
[04:15] | I have already sent Zeck and Steranko to find the heart. | 我已经命泽克和斯特兰科去寻找心脏 |
[04:19] | If they fail me, | 如果他们有辱我的使命 |
[04:20] | I will have both of their souls. | 我将夺取他们的灵魂 |
[04:24] | You mean, if they fail me, Kavaxas. | 你是说 有辱我的使命吧 卡瓦克西斯 |
[04:29] | Okay, team, now we know what they’re looking for. | 好了各队 我们现在知道他们在找什么了 |
[04:32] | It’s, um, gross and weird, but we have to stop them. | 又诡异又恶心 但我们得阻止他们 |
[04:39] | Yo, Rocksteady, I got two chicks on a bike | 洛克斯代迪 有两个小妞骑着车 |
[04:41] | hot on my piggy tail. | 跟着我 |
[04:42] | You go for the heart. | 你去抢心脏 |
[04:43] | I gotta take care of some business. | 我得处理一下 |
[04:46] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[04:54] | Nice save, April. | 好样的 爱普莉尔 |
[04:56] | Bacon breath is gonna pay for that. | 那个混蛋要付出代价 |
[04:59] | Comrade Claw, it is the Rocksteady. | 虎爪同志 我是洛克斯代迪 |
[05:02] | I speak with underworld contacts | 我和冥界联络人联系了 |
[05:04] | and find Shredder’s heart. | 找到了施莱德的心脏 |
[05:08] | Is with that filth, | 在那个肮脏的 |
[05:09] | the chubby monkey, Don Vizioso. | 胖猴子唐·维兹奥索手上 |
[05:12] | Zeck, get over there and make sure you succeed. | 泽克 去拿 一定要弄到手 |
[05:18] | Don Vizioso’s place? | 唐·维兹奥索的地方 |
[05:19] | It makes perfect sense | 像维兹奥索那样的变态 |
[05:20] | that a psychotic creep like Vizioso would want it. | 想要它那真是说得通 |
[05:29] | I’m here, Rock. What the dilly-o? | 我到了 洛克 在哪呢 |
[05:34] | I see the heart, yo. | 我看到心脏了 |
[05:37] | Dang! | 见鬼 |
[05:39] | I bet that fool is nasty enough to try to eat it. | 想吃它的那家伙真是够恶心的 |
[05:42] | Retrieve the heart at all costs! | 不惜一切代价取回心脏 |
[05:45] | Do not disappoint…us. | 别让我们失望 |
[05:48] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[05:50] | Be like taking candy from a big ugly baby. | 这就像从一个丑陋的巨婴手上抢糖一样 |
[05:56] | And should this candy thieving fail, | 就算这个糖果大盗失败了 |
[05:58] | I am the plan B. | 我还有B计划 |
[06:01] | That sounded cool, da? | 听起来不错吧 |
[06:02] | This is the last step to resurrecting Shredder. | 这是复活施莱德的最后一步 |
[06:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:06] | Not so fast. We’re ninjas. | 别急 我们是忍者 |
[06:07] | There has to be a stealthier way. | 要悄悄进行 |
[06:09] | There’s no time, Leo, | 没有时间了 李奥 |
[06:11] | and I wanna give Don Vizioso a little payback | 而且唐·维兹奥索曾想把我大卸八块切片 |
[06:14] | from when he tried to slice and dice me. | 我要给他一点小报复 |
[06:17] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[07:01] | Snap. | 见鬼 |
[07:02] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[07:06] | Yo, let’s do this, Plan B. | 好吧 进行B计划 |
[07:10] | Rocksteady to the rescue! | 洛克斯代迪来救人了 |
[07:15] | Let us party time like it 1995. | 来个1995年的派对吧 |
[07:29] | More muties? Waste ’em! | 更多变种生物 废了他们 |
[07:34] | The heart. | 心脏 |
[07:36] | Forget it, freak. | 别指望了 怪胎 |
[07:39] | You get rocked by Rocksteady. | 你被洛克斯代迪碾压了 |
[07:43] | Payback time, Vizioso. | 复仇时间 维兹奥索 |
[07:47] | Wha– | 什么 |
[07:51] | Hey, yo, Boss, you want us to take out the trash? | 老大 要我们把垃圾扔出去吗 |
[07:57] | Donnie, look out! | 多尼 小心 |
[08:09] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:11] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[08:16] | Choke on this, you freaks! | 呛死你 怪胎 |
[08:28] | No! | 不 |
[08:30] | Sewer pickles! | 垃圾 |
[08:36] | Come on, Donnie. | 走吧 多尼 |
[08:37] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[08:39] | I can… | 我能 |
[08:40] | Open this! | 打开这门 |
[08:43] | Let us make with the running! | 我们走 |
[08:46] | We’re Outie 5000, punks! | 我们撤了 垃圾们 |
[09:07] | Those incompetent mutant men of yours | 你那些没用的变种伙伴 |
[09:09] | are responsible for losing the heart! | 要为丢失心脏负责 |
[09:11] | I cannot resurrect Shredder without it. | 没有那个我没办法复活施莱德 |
[09:14] | There is no other way! | 没有其他的办法 |
[09:16] | You seem particularly invested | 你似乎为了复活我的主人 |
[09:18] | in resurrecting my master. | 下了很大的功夫啊 |
[09:26] | Don’t worry, baby, we already found ’em. | 别担心 我们已经找到他们了 |
[09:28] | Is just as we thinks, | 就和我们想的一样 |
[09:30] | Vizioso hides in filthy Hignight Hotel like rat. | 维兹奥索就像只老鼠一样躲在希格奈特酒店 |
[09:34] | Looks like that fool’s gonna skip town, Cat-man. | 看来那个傻蛋是想逃出城了 虎爪 |
[09:37] | Better make a move fast! | 最好快点行动 |
[09:40] | You must capture the heart! | 你们必须拿到心脏 |
[09:43] | Allow his escape | 让他跑了的话 |
[09:44] | and I will tear the entire city to pieces! | 我会将整座城市撕成碎片 |
[09:50] | And you as well. | 包括你 |
[09:54] | Stop this! | 停手 |
[09:55] | You will do as I say, | 你要听命于我 |
[09:57] | demon. | 恶魔 |
[10:04] | Now, we will all prepare for the siege. | 现在我们都要为围攻做准备 |
[10:11] | Man, we almost had the heart! | 天哪 我们差点就拿到心脏了 |
[10:13] | Stupid gangsters! | 那帮蠢混混 |
[10:15] | Why is our luck getting worse? | 为什么我们的运气越来越差了 |
[10:17] | At least Tiger Claw and Hot Head don’t have it yet. | 至少虎爪和暴脾气还没得到它 |
[10:20] | Accent on the “Yet” part. | 注意是”也” |
[10:23] | No! We’ll get it, | 不 我们会拿到它 |
[10:24] | and when we do, that thug Vizioso is going down! | 当我们得手后 那个小混混维兹奥索就完蛋了 |
[10:29] | I’m impressed. | 我很吃惊啊 |
[10:30] | I kinda like you ticked off, Donnie. | 我还有点喜欢你生气的样子 多尼 |
[10:32] | Being ticked off isn’t gonna help anything. | 生气又没什么用 |
[10:34] | It’s your fault we blew it, Donnie. | 我们失败都是因为你 多尼 |
[10:37] | My fault? | 因为我 |
[10:39] | Vizioso is a minor inconvenience | 跟卡瓦克西斯比起来维兹奥索 |
[10:41] | compared to Kavaxas. | 也就是个小麻烦 |
[10:43] | How do we stop that monster? | 我们要怎么阻止那个怪兽 |
[10:45] | Tiger Claw has this…Seal | 虎爪拿着的那个…印章 |
[10:47] | that seams to control him. | 似乎可以控制他 |
[10:49] | It’s some kind of ancient magic. | 应该是什么古老的魔法 |
[10:51] | If we can get it away from him… | 如果我们能从他那里拿过来的话… |
[10:53] | Maybe we can control Hot Head! | 也许我们就能控制暴脾气 |
[10:55] | Then he can make us pizza, | 然后他就可以给我们做披萨 |
[10:57] | play video games with me, | 和我一起玩游戏 |
[10:58] | even clean my room! | 甚至还可以打扫我的房间 |
[11:04] | All right, first thing’s first. | 好了 先做重要的事 |
[11:07] | We know the Don uses the Hignight Hotel | 我们知道唐把希格奈特酒店 |
[11:09] | as his safe house. | 当作自己的安全藏身处 |
[11:11] | We start there. | 我们就从那里开始 |
[11:13] | Infiltrate the hotel | 潜入酒店 |
[11:14] | and get the heart before the Foot does. | 抢在大脚帮之前拿到心脏 |
[11:27] | Boss is really freaked out by all those muties. | 老大肯定被那些变种动物搞崩溃了 |
[11:32] | Mutants everywhere… | 到处都是变种动物… |
[11:34] | Can’t stand ’em anymore. | 再也忍不了了 |
[11:37] | What’s taking so long with those fake passports? | 为什么拿到那些假护照要等这么久 |
[11:40] | I gotta get out of the country! | 我得要离开这个国家 |
[11:43] | These things take time, Don. | 这些事是需要时间的 唐 |
[11:45] | Who knew that heart would be such a prized possession, huh? | 谁知道这颗心脏的价值有那么高 |
[11:51] | Go figure. | 管它的 |
[11:53] | I’ll never give it up now. | 我现在是不会放弃它的 |
[11:55] | I’ll just lay low for all this mutant nonsense to blow over. | 我就低调点等这群变种动物消停了就好 |
[12:05] | If Tiger Claw shows up with Kavaxas, | 如果虎爪带着卡瓦克西斯出现 |
[12:07] | do whatever you can to get that Seal. | 你们要尽一切努力拿到印章 |
[12:09] | And where will you be? | 你要去哪里 |
[12:11] | I’m going in alone, | 我自己进去 |
[12:11] | full-stealth to get the heart from the Don. | 用尽全力从唐手里抢到心脏 |
[12:14] | Are you kidding me, Leo? | 你在开玩笑吗 李奥 |
[12:16] | The Solo-Leo act is getting a little stale, bro. | 你单打独斗的行为应该控制一下了 兄弟 |
[12:19] | Ninja stealth is the only option. | 只能用忍者潜行这一招 |
[12:22] | Whelp, Donnie is in total agreement with you, dude. | 看来多尼完全同意你的看法 兄弟 |
[12:25] | What? | 什么 |
[12:26] | He’s going in solo, bro. | 他也要单挑 哥们 |
[12:28] | Full-Ninja-Stealth. | 一路忍者潜行 |
[12:31] | Whoa! Angry Donnie making it happen. | 厉害了 愤怒多尼简直开挂 |
[12:34] | Donatello, what are you doing? | 多纳泰罗 你在干什么 |
[12:36] | I’m getting that heart | 我要拿到那颗心 |
[12:37] | and putting an end to Vizioso for good! | 并一举解决维兹奥索 |
[12:41] | Whatever’s between you and the Don doesn’t matter. | 你跟唐之间的恩怨不重要 |
[12:43] | You’re jeopardizing the mission. | 你影响到任务执行了 |
[12:45] | Oh, come on. | 少来了 |
[12:45] | Look at all the anti-mutant weapons he’s built. | 你看看他造的那些反变种武器 |
[12:48] | We need to put a stop to this, and we need to do it now. | 这一切必须结束 我们必须立刻动手 |
[12:50] | Donnie out! | 说完了 |
[12:52] | – Donnie! – Uh, guys? | -多尼 -各位 |
[12:54] | Stealth isn’t gonna matter! | 潜行什么的不重要了 |
[13:00] | Look alive. We got company. | 精神点 有不速之客 |
[13:42] | I’ll back up Donnie. | 我去支援多尼 |
[13:43] | Whatever you do, get that Seal! | 无论如何 一定要拿到印章 |
[13:58] | I’m gonna kick this Dragon Man’s tail in, yo! | 看我把这条龙的尾巴踢回去 |
[14:03] | Do you think such worldly weapons can hurt Kavaxas? | 你们觉得这等凡物能伤到卡瓦克西斯吗 |
[14:30] | Outta the way, Turt! | 别挡道 乌龟 |
[14:54] | These mortals are not worth my time. | 这些凡人不配浪费我时间 |
[15:02] | The Seal! | 印章 |
[15:13] | Cowabunga! | 我来也 |
[15:20] | Come on! | 快走 |
[15:22] | We crush you like little green grape! | 捏碎你们就像捏碎几颗绿葡萄 |
[15:28] | Dang. Rock is gonna be so mad at me. | 完蛋 洛克醒来肯定很生气 |
[15:42] | Do you think you can keep the Seal from me? | 你们觉得能阻止我拿到印章吗 |
[15:46] | Well, duh! | 当然啊 |
[15:52] | Where is the Seal? | 印章在哪里 |
[15:54] | Give it to me. | 快给我 |
[15:56] | Now! | 快点 |
[16:01] | What? | 什么 |
[16:03] | Ooh, the ol’ switcheroo, brah! | 就是被掉包了呀 兄弟 |
[16:05] | Sorry, T.C. Personal pocket pizza for ya? | 抱歉哦小虎虎 免费请你吃披萨呀 |
[16:09] | Where is the Seal? | 印章在哪里 |
[16:12] | Now that we got it, | 既然拿到手了 |
[16:13] | how do we make this thing work? | 该怎么用啊 |
[16:16] | The Seal! | 印章 |
[16:17] | Liberation! | 我的自由 |
[16:19] | April! | 爱普莉尔 |
[16:28] | What’s going on out there? | 外面发生了什么事 |
[16:30] | Um, a bunch of mutants and girls fighting. | 一群变种和两个女孩在打斗 |
[16:32] | Some kind of… dragon | 还有一条…龙 |
[16:34] | flying around breathin’ fire. | 喷着火飞来飞去 |
[16:36] | It don’t look good, Boss. | 情况不妙 老大 |
[16:39] | This could be it… | 可能到时候了… |
[16:40] | mutant apocalypse. Oh, man. | 变种世界末日 天哪 |
[16:43] | Someone bring me a calzone and some antacid! | 快给我拿点披萨饺和解酸药 |
[16:46] | Hurry! | 快啊 |
[16:56] | Remember, Donnie, keep it together. | 记住 多尼 以大局为重 |
[16:58] | We’re after the heart, not revenge. | 我们的目标是心脏 不是报仇 |
[17:02] | In the spirit of multitasking, | 我们要有多线任务精神 |
[17:04] | I’d like to think we have time for both. | 我觉得我们有时间二者都做 |
[17:17] | Your ride ends here, turtle. | 你的旅程结束了 乌龟 |
[17:21] | Maybe you’re right. | 你可能说得对 |
[17:29] | Little fool. | 白痴 |
[17:34] | Arrogant child! | 傲慢的孩子 |
[17:42] | I got it! | 我来 |
[17:49] | Now would be a good time to make that thing work. | 快让那个东西起作用 |
[17:55] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[17:57] | I command you! | 我命令你 |
[18:00] | You have more power than these mutants… | 你的能力比这些变种更强大 |
[18:05] | But you don’t have the knowledge, child. | 但你不知道怎么用 孩子 |
[18:09] | Brain with unique power. | 拥有独特能力的大脑 |
[18:12] | I will not merely destroy you… | 我不会只毁灭你 |
[18:17] | I’ll swallow your soul! | 我要吞噬你的灵魂 |
[18:20] | Swallow this! | 吞下这个吧 |
[18:33] | Give… | 给 |
[18:35] | me… | 我 |
[18:37] | The… | 印 |
[18:39] | Seal! | 章 |
[18:47] | No! | 不 |
[19:02] | Enough of these games! | 不要玩了 |
[19:04] | Retrieve the heart at once, Kavaxas. | 马上拿回心脏 卡瓦克西斯 |
[19:09] | Now! | 马上 |
[19:13] | No! | 不 |
[19:17] | That’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[19:20] | Raph, Mikey sent a text. | 拉斐 麦奇发短信来了 |
[19:21] | He’s hurt pretty bad. | 他伤得很重 |
[19:33] | This is the end for you, Vizioso. | 你死定了 维兹奥索 |
[19:36] | Donnie, don’t lose sight of who you are! | 多尼 不要忘记你是谁 |
[19:42] | This is the end! | 这是终结 |
[19:46] | Because… we’re taking the heart and you’re going to jail! | 因为我们要带走心脏 你要进监狱 |
[19:55] | Nice job, D. | 做得好 D |
[20:05] | And what of the Turtles? | 乌龟怎么处理 |
[20:17] | So much anger, power, strength! | 如此多愤怒 能量 力量 |
[20:22] | You will give the heart to me, Kavaxas. | 你把心脏给我 卡瓦克西斯 |
[20:31] | We have what we came for. | 我们的目的达到了 |
[20:33] | Let us go. | 我们走 |
[20:37] | The heart! | 心脏 |
[20:44] | At least Vizioso and his goons are finished. | 至少维兹奥索和他的暴徒们完蛋了 |
[20:47] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[20:49] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[20:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:54] | I made it out by the skin of my shell, dudes. | 我好不容易才捡回一条命 伙计们 |
[20:58] | We gotta get you back to the lair, pronto. | 我们得马上送你回巢穴 |
[21:01] | You’ll be okay, Mikey. | 你不会有事的 麦奇 |
[21:04] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[21:05] | Can they really bring back Shredder? | 他们真的能让施莱德复生吗 |
[21:08] | We don’t stop fighting, Karai. | 我们继续战斗 卡莱 |
[21:10] | We take them all down. | 我们把他们都打倒 |
[21:12] | Tiger Claw, Kavaxas… | 虎爪 卡瓦克西斯 |
[21:14] | all of them. | 他们所有人 |
[21:37] | Let the Shredder rise once more! | 让施莱德重生吧 |