时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You must be insane! | 你是不是疯了 |
[00:17] | You destroyed the entire family. | 你毁了整个家族 |
[00:20] | You demon! | 你这个恶魔 |
[00:27] | They were infected with evil. | 他们都被邪恶所侵蚀了 |
[00:30] | The gods revealed their nature to me, | 诸神让我看清了他们的本质 |
[00:33] | as they do you. | 还有你的 |
[00:50] | I tracked you down to bring you to justice. | 我追踪你是为了以正义来制裁你 |
[00:53] | I see the evil in this realm, Ronin. | 我看到这国土中藏着邪恶 浪人 |
[00:57] | I am the definition of justice! | 我本人即为正义 |
[01:09] | The gods impart this skill to me, | 诸神赋予我这技能 |
[01:12] | to cleanse the world of evil! | 便是用来除尽世间邪恶的 |
[01:18] | You’re the evil one! | 你才是邪恶的那个 |
[01:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:36] | I am Kai, the blade of the gods. | 我是凯 诸神之剑 |
[02:41] | – Now we’re talking. – Yeah! | -这才像话 -没错 |
[02:44] | I’ve got an idea! | 我想到办法了 |
[02:47] | Aw, sewer apples! | 这下糟了 |
[02:49] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[04:33] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在这里 |
[04:37] | Come out! | 出来吧 |
[04:46] | Akemi. | 明美 |
[04:47] | I’m glad you’ve come. | 很高兴你来了 |
[04:50] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[04:52] | A band of samurai. | 来了一群武士 |
[04:54] | They must have been Ronin. | 他们肯定是浪人 |
[04:55] | They were led by a mercenary called Sumo Kuma. | 他们的头是一个叫相扑熊的雇佣兵 |
[04:58] | I have never heard of him. | 我没听说过他 |
[05:00] | All my samurai have been wiped out | 我所有的武士都牺牲了 |
[05:02] | and many villagers, too. | 还有很多村民也死亡了 |
[05:04] | I barely escaped. | 我艰难脱逃 |
[05:06] | They ransacked the village looking for the holy child | 他们彻底搜查了村子找圣童 |
[05:09] | but could not find him. | 但是没能找到 |
[05:11] | Come, Kintaro is this way. | 走 金太郎在这边 |
[05:13] | I hid him well. | 我把他藏的很好 |
[05:22] | It’s about time! | 差不多了吧 |
[05:24] | I was in there for days! | 我在这里面好几天了 |
[05:27] | How dare you treat me so disrespectfully. | 你怎么敢对我如此不敬 |
[05:30] | I don’t like small spaces! | 我不喜欢小空间 |
[05:30] | This is the holy child? | 这就是圣童 |
[05:32] | Please humor him. | 请哄着点他 |
[05:34] | Kintaro has been pampered his entire life | 金太郎一辈子都是被宠着的 |
[05:36] | because he is the golden boy, | 因为他是金宝宝 |
[05:38] | destined to have superhuman abilities. | 注定会有超人的能力 |
[05:41] | Just not yet. | 只是现在还没有 |
[05:43] | My apologies, Kintaro-sama. | 对不起 金太郎大人 |
[05:45] | This is Miyamoto Usagi. | 这是宫本兔 |
[05:48] | He is a fierce swordsman, | 他是一个勇猛的剑客 |
[05:49] | and with his help, | 在他的帮助下 |
[05:50] | I will deliver you to the temple palace. | 我将送您去往神庙 |
[05:54] | This sorry-looking long ear? | 这个一脸衰样的长耳朵 |
[05:56] | He looks like he couldn’t deliver sushi to a banquet. | 他看起来连送寿司到宴会上都做不到 |
[06:02] | We must get started immediately. | 我们必须马上动身 |
[06:04] | The hour has already grown late. | 已经晚了 |
[06:07] | Akemi. | 明美 |
[06:09] | You’re injured. | 你受伤了 |
[06:10] | But I am not hurt badly. | 但是伤的不是很严重 |
[06:13] | I must continue with you to escort the boy–uh! | 我一定要和你一起护送圣童 |
[06:17] | No. | 不 |
[06:18] | You are barely able to stand, | 你都站不住了 |
[06:20] | much less travel over mountains. | 更别说跋山涉水了 |
[06:24] | You are right. | 你是对的 |
[06:25] | Kintaro, you must go with Usagi-san. | 金太郎 你必须要跟兔先生一起走 |
[06:29] | Do what he says. | 听他指示 |
[06:30] | I am not listening to this stupid Ronin. | 我才不要听这个傻浪人的 |
[06:33] | He was late for the battle, | 他没能赶上战斗 |
[06:34] | and I don’t like his face. | 而且我不喜欢他的长相 |
[06:36] | Taro-kun! | 太郎君 |
[06:37] | Do what he says! | 听他指示 |
[06:39] | He will protect you. | 他会保护你的 |
[06:40] | Well, I’ll… | 那个 我… |
[06:43] | all right! | 好吧 |
[06:45] | But I will hold onto my Axe of Power. | 但我要自己拿力之斧 |
[06:48] | Just remember your place, Ronin, | 记住你的身份 浪人 |
[06:51] | and treat me with the respect I deserve. | 记得对我尊重点 |
[07:01] | Good luck, Usagi-san. | 祝你好运 兔先生 |
[07:06] | You don’t even have a horse? | 你连匹马都没有吗 |
[07:08] | What kind of Ronin are you? | 你算是什么浪人 |
[07:10] | Can you carry me, you smelly rabbit? | 你能不能背我一下 臭兔子 |
[07:13] | Hello! | 喂 |
[07:14] | Can you hear me with those giant ears? | 你那大耳朵能听到我讲话吗 |
[07:18] | Be silent, Kintaro-sama. | 安静 金太郎大人 |
[07:20] | We must not be noticed on the road. | 我们在路上不能被发现 |
[07:26] | What? | 什么 |
[07:27] | You dare insult the golden boy by offering a bone? | 你居然用一根骨头来羞辱金宝宝 |
[07:38] | So, Ronin, the gods have brought you to me again. | 浪人 诸神将你又带到了我面前 |
[07:43] | No one has escaped my blade before. | 没人从我的刀下生还过 |
[07:47] | I need great warriors to destroy you, | 我需要强大的战士来毁灭你 |
[07:50] | Miyamoto Usagi, | 宫本兔 |
[07:52] | powerful pawns to strike when the time is right. | 强大的战士会在对的时候找到你的 |
[08:15] | Where–where the heck are we? | 我…我们这是在哪 |
[08:18] | Donnie, were you messing with some portal experiment again? | 多尼 你是不是又搞什么鬼传送实验了 |
[08:21] | Why do you always assume it’s me? | 你为什么总觉得是我 |
[08:24] | These are the great warriors I asked for? | 这就是我求来的强大战士吗 |
[08:34] | Turtle Ninja, mythic kappa of legend? | 忍者神龟 传奇河童 |
[08:40] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[08:43] | I was attacked by a vicious rabbit Ronin. | 我被一个凶残的兔子浪人攻击了 |
[08:47] | Save me. | 救我 |
[08:48] | Save me from the wrath of this madman, please. | 救我免于被那个疯子所伤 求你了 |
[08:55] | We can take care of this evil jerkface for you. | 我们可以帮你搞定那个混蛋 |
[08:58] | No worries, bruh. | 不必担心 兄弟 |
[09:00] | He is pure evil. | 他真的很邪恶 |
[09:02] | I can sense it inside of him, | 我能够感受到那股黑暗 |
[09:07] | corrupting him like a plague. | 就像瘟疫一样侵蚀着他 |
[09:13] | Evil. Yes, we can help you, old man. | 邪恶 我们可以帮你 老爷子 |
[09:17] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[09:21] | You can count on us. | 你就放心吧 |
[09:24] | Hunt down and destroy the long-eared Ronin | 追捕并斩杀那只长耳浪人 |
[09:29] | who travels with a child. | 他还带着一个孩子 |
[09:32] | But do not harm the boy. | 但是别伤害那小孩 |
[09:37] | Go! | 去吧 |
[09:38] | Do my bidding, Turtle Warriors. | 听我号令 乌龟武士 |
[09:42] | Destroy the one called Miyamoto Usagi! | 毁掉那个叫作宫本兔的人 |
[09:57] | You’re useless and slow | 你动作慢又没用 |
[09:59] | and probably a terrible cook, too. | 估计厨艺也不好 |
[10:01] | It’s already night, | 现在是晚上了 |
[10:02] | and the camp should have been set up hours ago! | 几小时前就应该把帐篷搭好 |
[10:05] | We only just stopped. | 我们才刚落脚 |
[10:07] | You must be patient, Kintaro. | 你要耐心点 金太郎 |
[10:10] | Unless you would like to help. | 除非你想帮忙 |
[10:14] | Do you dare suggest I dirty my hands | 你竟敢要求我纡尊降贵 |
[10:17] | with peasant work? | 去干那些粗活 |
[10:18] | Fool! | 蠢货 |
[10:29] | He is still a child. | 他还是个孩子 |
[10:31] | I must remain patient. | 我要耐心 |
[10:39] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[10:50] | We must hide! They’re a kappa! | 得赶紧躲起来 他们是河童 |
[10:54] | But like no kappa I have ever seen. | 但是又跟我见过的河童不同 |
[11:23] | You are not unskilled, demon! | 你还有点本事 恶魔 |
[11:25] | A willow branch is thirsty. | 我这根柳树枝很渴 |
[11:29] | And I will quench its thirst on your blood. | 我将让它饮下你的血液 |
[11:38] | I will save you, stupid rabbit. | 我来救你 蠢兔子 |
[11:50] | What the? | 怎么回事 |
[11:52] | My head. Oh! | 我的头 |
[11:54] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:57] | Stop! | 住手 |
[11:58] | Kappa, I sense you are under an evil enchantment. | 河童 我感觉到你们被施了黑魔法 |
[12:02] | Guys. Uh. | 兄弟们 |
[12:04] | The kid’s right. | 他说得对 |
[12:05] | We’re not bad guys, little pug kid. | 我们不是坏人 小朋友 |
[12:08] | Ronin rabbit here is. Uh. | 这个兔子浪人才是 |
[12:11] | Usagi is my loyal bodyguard. | 兔是我忠诚的护卫 |
[12:13] | Even if he is a useless peasant. | 虽然他完全不会干杂活 |
[12:16] | Oh, man, what a headache. | 我的头要炸了 |
[12:18] | Skull’s aching. | 脑壳疼 |
[12:19] | Yeah, this is like a double chocolate Mikey pizza hangover. | 感觉就像吃了麦奇双层巧克力披萨犯恶心 |
[12:24] | I sense they are not evil. | 我感觉到他们不坏 |
[12:26] | Then what are these strange yokai? | 那这群奇怪的妖怪是什么 |
[12:28] | Strange? Look who’s talking, | 奇怪 你还说我们奇怪 |
[12:31] | a giant samurai rabbit. | 你可是个兔子武士 |
[12:33] | All I remember is that blind wolf guy | 我就记得那个狼瞎子 |
[12:35] | telling us to find this long-eared samurai. | 让我们找一只长耳武士 |
[12:38] | What blind wolf guy? | 什么狼瞎子 |
[12:40] | He summoned us here somehow, | 他将我们召唤到了这里 |
[12:42] | to your dimension. | 来到了你的空间 |
[12:43] | He carried a black spear, | 他带着一支黑色长矛 |
[12:45] | like nothing I’ve ever seen before. | 我从来没见过 |
[12:47] | Black spear? | 黑色长矛 |
[12:48] | That old, blind wolf is not blind, | 那只狼瞎子并不瞎 |
[12:51] | but possessed by evil. | 只是被恶魔控制了 |
[12:54] | His name is Jei. | 他的名字叫杰 |
[12:56] | He had you under a spell. | 他给你们下了咒 |
[12:58] | Where are you from? | 你们从哪里来 |
[13:00] | Who cares? | 这重要吗 |
[13:01] | Look how ugly they are. | 看看他们有多丑 |
[13:04] | And my sensitive nose | 而且我鼻子敏感 |
[13:05] | can’t handle how bad they smell. | 受不了他们身上的味道 |
[13:07] | Be silent, child! Aah! | 安静 孩子 |
[13:09] | Excuse the boy, kappa warriors. | 失礼了 河童武士 |
[13:12] | Please, share our campfire. | 请一起来烤烤火吧 |
[13:20] | Thanks, Usagi. | 谢了 兔兄 |
[13:21] | So what’s your story? | 你到底是什么人 |
[13:26] | I was Lord Mifune’s personal bodyguard | 我曾经是三船大人的私人护卫 |
[13:28] | in the battle against Lord Hikiji. | 曾经助他与引治大人交战 |
[13:33] | Our forces might have been victorious… | 我们本应大获全胜… |
[13:37] | had not a trusted general | 可一位亲信将军 |
[13:39] | turned against our lord. | 却突然倒戈 |
[13:41] | It was my duty to protect his flank. | 我的职责就是护他身侧 |
[13:46] | I failed. | 我失职了 |
[13:51] | I became a Ronin, roaming the land. | 于是我成了浪人 四处游荡 |
[13:59] | Now, I am charged with taking this boy | 我现在的任务是将这个孩子 |
[14:01] | to the temple palace of his order. | 送去他应去的庙宇 |
[14:03] | But where do you come from, strange warriors? | 你们又来自哪里呢 陌生武士 |
[14:06] | My brothers and I are… | 我和我的兄弟们… |
[14:08] | from far away. | 来自远方 |
[14:09] | It–it’s kind of hard to explain. | 这个… 一言难尽 |
[14:12] | Have we traveled back in time again? | 我们又穿越了吗 |
[14:13] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[14:15] | We must have been transported to a different dimension. | 应该是被传送到了不同空间 |
[14:18] | One inhabited by anthropomorphic animals instead of humans. | 这里不住人 却居住着有灵性的动物 |
[14:21] | Sounds like my kind of place! | 真适合我 |
[14:24] | But how are we ever gonna get home? | 可我们这下怎么回家 |
[14:26] | Hmm, the monks of Kintaro’s order may know a way. | 金太郎族中的僧侣也许知道办法 |
[14:30] | They are powerful mystics. | 他们神力惊人 |
[14:31] | Ha! These turtles are doomed. | 这些乌龟们死定了 |
[14:35] | Whatever, Pug-taro. | 随你怎么说 小狗太郎 |
[14:37] | Yeah. That’s what I’m gonna call you. | 没错 我就打算这么叫你了 |
[14:39] | It’s a way better name than Kintaro. | 这名字比金太郎好听多了 |
[14:41] | What would a simple reptile know? | 你一个爬行动物懂什么 |
[14:44] | You don’t even have ears or a nose. | 你连耳朵和鼻子都没有 |
[15:00] | Oh, I can’t believe we’re stuck here! | 我们居然被困在了这里 |
[15:02] | Donnie, can’t you invent something | 多尼 你能不能研发个什么设备 |
[15:04] | to send us back home? | 让咱们回家呢 |
[15:06] | Well, I could build a portal | 我可以建一个 |
[15:07] | to get back to our home dimension. | 能够回家的传送门 |
[15:09] | But manufacturing all of the necessary wires | 但是在这样原始的时代 |
[15:11] | and components in this feudal age | 要想做好所有的电线和零件 |
[15:13] | would only take approximately… | 大概需要花费… |
[15:15] | 57 years. | 57年 |
[15:17] | Sweet! Good thing turtles have long lives. | 好 好消息是乌龟都长寿 |
[15:22] | Listen. | 你们听 |
[15:26] | What is it? | 什么声音 |
[15:27] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听见 |
[15:28] | Horses are approaching from the east. | 东边有马匹过来 |
[15:44] | Kintaro, are these the samurai who attacked the village? | 金太郎 是攻击村子的那群武士吗 |
[15:51] | They are. | 是的 |
[15:53] | That’s Sumo Kuma. | 是相扑熊 |
[15:55] | We need to find out what his plan is for the boy. | 我们得查清他们想对那孩子做什么 |
[15:57] | But how can we get close enough to hear them? | 可我们该如何靠近才能听到呢 |
[16:00] | We’re ninja. | 我们是忍者 |
[16:01] | We’re experts at getting close to people. | 最擅长悄无声息靠近别人 |
[16:14] | What-Uh! | 怎么… |
[16:16] | Quick, before they realize they’re missing a few riders. | 快点 别让他们发现有骑手掉队 |
[16:20] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[16:21] | You’re missing a horse, fools! | 你们少偷了一匹马 蠢货 |
[16:24] | All right, get in there, shorty. | 好吧 进去吧 小矮子 |
[16:26] | And don’t make a peep. | 不许偷看 |
[16:27] | Let me outta here! | 放我出去 |
[16:28] | I told you I don’t like small spaces! | 我说过我不喜欢窄小空间 |
[16:31] | I will have your head for this! | 小心我将你斩首 |
[16:34] | Don’t worry, young one, this is for your own good. | 别担心 孩子 这是为你好 |
[16:37] | Excitable little guy, isn’t he? | 这小孩真容易激动 |
[16:38] | Hmm, not at all what I pictured | 是啊 完全不是我想象中 |
[16:41] | as a mystical savior of the realm to be like. | 这个国家的神秘救世主 |
[16:44] | I think he’s just grumpy ’cause he missed breakfast. | 我觉得他就是没吃早饭心情不好 |
[16:46] | We all did. So hungry. | 大家都没吃 好饿啊 |
[16:49] | Quiet, Ninjas. Let’s blend in. | 安静 忍者们 潜进去吧 |
[16:53] | Oh, man, easy girl! | 慢点 小马 |
[16:57] | Why do horses hate me? | 为什么马都不喜欢我 |
[17:04] | Hurry, stragglers. Keep up! | 快点 跟上队伍 |
[17:07] | The master awaits us. | 大人在等我们 |
[17:17] | Spread out. | 分开行动 |
[17:18] | But do not let Sumo Kuma spot you. | 但是别被相扑熊发现 |
[17:26] | I don’t trust Master Jei. | 我不信任杰大人 |
[17:28] | But there is something in his voice that compels me. | 但是他的声音里有种魔力会让我服从 |
[17:31] | He is a wise leader. | 他是个优秀的领袖 |
[17:33] | We must obey at whatever the cost. | 我们必须对他唯命是从 |
[17:36] | Master Jei? | 杰大人 |
[17:54] | We have intruders in our midst. | 队伍中有人入侵 |
[18:13] | Oh, no. Watch out! | 糟糕 小心 |
[18:19] | Thanks, Usagi dude. | 谢了 兔兄 |
[18:36] | How did you find us out? | 你怎么发现我们的 |
[18:37] | You smell different. | 你们味道不一样 |
[18:40] | What? Why do we smell different? | 什么 为什么味道不一样 |
[18:43] | We live in the sewer, dude. | 我们住在下水道里 兄弟 |
[18:44] | Not hard to figure out. | 肯定很好找 |
[19:08] | Heads-up! | 小心 |
[19:40] | Faster, Kappa! We are losing them! | 再快点 河童 很快就甩开了 |
[20:07] | Move ahead, Kappa. | 你们继续走 河童 |
[20:32] | I have heard of you, long ear. | 我听说过你 长耳朵 |
[20:35] | I will relish crushing your proud skull. | 我会很享受摧毁你那颗高傲头颅的感觉 |
[20:41] | You are no match for me, little one. | 你打不过我 兔崽子 |
[20:54] | Kintaro! | 金太郎 |
[20:56] | Saving this brat better be worth it! | 但愿这家伙不白救 |
[20:59] | Hey! What’s going on out there? | 发生了什么事 |
[21:01] | You stupid kappa! | 一群蠢河童 |
[21:03] | I’ll get you for this! | 等我收拾你们 |
[21:05] | You are the worst bodyguards! | 你们真是史上最差的保镖 |
[21:07] | You couldn’t protect a rock! | 连块石头都保护不了 |
[21:15] | My… brain… feels… like… mochi! | 我的 脑子 好像 浆糊… |
[21:32] | Ride! | 快走 |
[21:38] | They’re gaining on us! | 他们要追上我们了 |
[21:39] | Hurry, Kappa! Ride faster! | 快点 河童 骑快点 |
[21:43] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[21:44] | Cliff! | 悬崖 |