时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | – They’re gaining on us! – Hurry, Kappa, ride faster! | -他们快追上我们啦 -快点 伙计们 骑快点 |
[00:43] | Feels like I fell off the Empire State Building. | 感觉像从帝国大厦摔下来一样 |
[00:49] | You guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[00:50] | Only broke my skull. Nothing important. | 就头盖骨要摔碎了 其他还好 |
[00:57] | Where’s Pugtaro? | 狗太郎哪儿去了 |
[00:59] | He’s here. Wake up, little one. | 他在这儿 醒醒 小家伙 |
[01:03] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[01:05] | You have your rabbit pal to thank | 金太郎 你得”谢谢”你的兔子兄弟 |
[01:06] | for all of this, Puggie. | 所做的这一切 |
[01:08] | What were you thinking, leading us off a cliff, Usagi? | 宫本兔 你刚才到底怎么想的 把我们带到悬崖边上 |
[01:11] | It wasn’t as if I wanted to plunge over a cliff. | 我也根本没想到要跳崖 |
[01:14] | And if we would have stayed, we would surely have been slain. | 如果不跳的话 我们肯定被杀了 |
[01:16] | Hah, we could have taken those guys. | 哼 其实我们可以搞定他们的 |
[01:19] | I should’ve been leading us! | 应该由我来当带头人 |
[01:22] | Enough already! | 够了 |
[01:23] | Take me to my temple this instant! | 赶紧带我回天宫 |
[01:25] | We don’t need to take you anywhere, you little brat. | 我们没必要带你去任何地方 你个小屁孩 |
[01:28] | Come on, guys, I’ve had enough of these two jerks. | 走吧 伙计们 我受够了这两个混蛋 |
[01:37] | Yo, dudes, this isn’t a good idea. | 哟 伙计 这不是一个好主意 |
[01:39] | Mikey’s right. | 麦奇说的对 |
[01:41] | Usagi said the only way back to our dimension | 宫本兔说过我们回家的唯一途径 |
[01:43] | is in Kintaro’s temple. | 就在金太郎的天宫里 |
[02:29] | Now we’re talking. Yeah! | 这才像话 太棒了 |
[02:31] | I’ve got an idea! | 我想到了一个主意 |
[02:34] | Aw, sewer apples! | 这下糟了 |
[02:37] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[03:21] | The fastest way to the Temple of the Sky Buddha… | 回到天佛天宫的最快途径 |
[03:23] | Is through the Tangled Skein | 是穿过母亲山的魔鬼森林 |
[03:25] | and over Haha Naru Yama, “The Mother of Mountains.” | 传说中的”万山之母” |
[03:29] | The–The Forest of the Tangled Skein? | 魔鬼森林吗 |
[03:33] | But everyone knows that place is haunted. | 大家都知道那里闹鬼的 |
[03:36] | Haunted? | 闹鬼 |
[03:37] | – Sweet! | 太棒了 |
[03:39] | Ghosts are cool, Kintaro. | 金太郎 鬼怪很酷的 |
[03:40] | As long as they don’t scare you or possess you | 只要他们吓不到你 操控不了你 |
[03:43] | or try to suck your soul out of your body | 不能从你的肚脐眼儿 |
[03:45] | through your belly button, there’s nothing to worry about. | 把你的魂魄从身体里吸出来 就根本不用担心的 |
[03:48] | You’re not helping, ugly frog. | 你说这话一点用都没有 青蛙佬 |
[03:50] | Yojimbo, I demand you take me around the forest and carry me! | 用心棒 我命令你抱着我离开这个魔鬼森林 |
[03:55] | I’ll carry him– off another cliff. | 再有悬崖的话 我来抱他 |
[04:16] | This place isn’t creepy. Nope, not at all, uh-uh. | 这地方不吓人 不对 应该是根本不吓人 |
[04:19] | Not in the slightest. | 一点也不吓人 |
[04:22] | What? | 什么东西 |
[04:24] | Ugh, Tokage Lizards. | 蜥蜴 |
[04:28] | Look, Usagi, we’ve been walking forever. | 宫本兔 你看 我们已经走了很久了 |
[04:30] | I think it’s time we made camp. | 是时候停下来扎营了 |
[04:33] | No, we’re in the heart of Yokai territory. | 不行 我们现在刚好就在妖怪领地的中心 |
[04:36] | We must continue if we know what’s good for us. | 如果不想遇到麻烦的话 我们还是继续赶路 |
[05:02] | What the–? | 那是什么 |
[05:08] | Hey, hold up, guys! Mikey’s gone. | 等一下 麦奇不见了 |
[05:11] | – Mikey, Mikey! – Michelangelo! | -麦奇 -米开朗琪罗 |
[05:14] | – Stinky lizard! – Michelangelo! | -臭蜥蜴 -米开朗琪罗 |
[05:24] | What are you smiling about? | 你在笑什么 |
[05:25] | We don’t have time for games! | 我们没时间玩游戏了 |
[05:27] | No games, bro. | 伙计 我没玩游戏 |
[05:29] | I was just looking for pizza. | 我只是在找披萨 |
[05:34] | Yeah, come on, let’s keep going. | 耶 走吧 我们赶路吧 |
[05:37] | Hurry, we must not stop. | 快点 我们不能停下来 |
[05:47] | Um, Mikey, where are your nunchucks? | 麦奇 你的双截棍去哪里了 |
[05:50] | Why do I need nunchucks when I can use a sword? | 能用剑的时候为什么还要用双截棍 |
[05:55] | What is wrong with you, Mikey? Give it back, now. | 麦奇 你到底怎么了 赶紧还给我 |
[05:58] | You’ll just have to get it from me. | 你来拿啊 |
[06:00] | Why, you little– – | 你这个小混蛋 |
[06:04] | Mikey, get back here! | 麦奇 还给我 |
[06:13] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[06:19] | Mikey? | 麦奇 |
[06:37] | What the heck is that? | 这是什么鬼 |
[06:39] | And what happened to Mikey? | 麦奇去哪儿了 |
[06:46] | We must catch it! | 我们得抓住它 |
[06:47] | – Get back here, you! – Hurry! | -剑还给我 -快点 |
[06:51] | Some kind of explanation, Usagi? | 宫本兔 你有什么要说的吗 |
[06:53] | It is Tanuki, bake-danuki, magical tricksters | 是狸 化狸 魔法师 |
[06:56] | that can either help or do great harm. | 可以帮我们但也可能重伤我们 |
[06:59] | You better not be leading us into more danger, Usagi. | 宫本兔 你最好不要把我们带到更危险的地方 |
[07:04] | Uh, hey, wait a second. | 喂 等一下 |
[07:06] | Why do we have two Raphaels? | 怎么有两个”拉斐尔”了 |
[07:10] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[07:11] | A second Raphael? | 还有一个”拉斐尔” |
[07:14] | One of them is a disgusting Yokai! | 其中一个是可恶的妖怪 |
[07:17] | You freaky imposter! | 你这个冒牌货 |
[07:19] | I’m taking you down! | 让我打趴你 |
[07:27] | It’s that one! The one on the left! | 是那个 左边那个 |
[07:33] | Thanks, rabbit man. I owe you. | 谢啦 兔子 我欠你个人情 |
[07:36] | There’s one thing I can’t stand– | 我受不了的是 |
[07:37] | it’s an impost– oof! | 这个冒牌货… |
[07:49] | You gotta be pulling my plastron. | 别逗了 |
[08:27] | No. | 天哪 |
[08:34] | – Raph…Mikey… – We gotta help them. | -拉斐尔 麦奇 -我们得帮他们 |
[08:37] | Not yet. | 现在不行 |
[08:38] | You will put us all in danger. | 你们会让我们都陷入险境 |
[08:40] | Listen to what he says, lizard fool. | 你个蠢蜥蜴 先听听他怎么说 |
[08:44] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[08:45] | They’ll be turned into turtle kebabs! | 他们会变成烤龟的 |
[08:46] | I’m saving them. | 我要救他们 |
[08:55] | I’ll, uh, stay here as backup. | 我在这里支援你们 |
[09:11] | Thanks, bro! | 谢了 兄弟 |
[09:12] | My butt was turning extra crispy. | 我的屁股都要被烤脆了 |
[09:17] | It’s payback time! | 报仇时候到了 |
[09:38] | Fuzzy little freaks! | 毛茸茸的骗子们 |
[10:11] | That’s it! I’ve had it with | 够了 我受够了 |
[10:13] | these little furry nuts! | 这些毛茸茸的小混蛋们 |
[10:15] | They’re– gone? | 他们不见了 |
[10:20] | Do you see, Usagi? We had to attack. | 宫本兔 你看到了吗 我们必须进攻 |
[10:22] | No, it would have been easier if we made a simple offering, | 不 我们给他们敬献些食物就行 |
[10:26] | which we need to do now. | 我们现在要做的事 |
[10:28] | I am leaving this. | 我要留下这个 |
[10:32] | What’s up, doc? | 你怎么了 “博士” |
[10:37] | Does anyone have food for a suitable offering? | 你们还有谁可以拿点食物出来的 |
[10:40] | If we do not, the Tanuki will plague us again. | 如果我们不这样的话 这些化狸还会来找麻烦的 |
[10:44] | I bet the dumb orange one has food. | 我打赌这个呆瓜橙龟身上有吃的 |
[10:46] | Who’s you calling dumb, Puggie? | 狗子 你说谁呆瓜 |
[10:49] | He’s right, Mikey. Cough it up. | 麦奇 他说的没错 赶紧拿出来 |
[10:51] | Aww, but I’m down to two slices. | 但是我快要饿扁了 |
[10:57] | Ugh, fine, make a turtle starve, why don’t you? | 好吧 你们这是要饿死一只乌龟啊 |
[11:08] | We gotta move. | 我们得赶路了 |
[11:08] | I don’t wanna spend any more time in this forest | 这个森林 我一分钟也不想 |
[11:10] | than we have to. | 多待了 |
[11:44] | Okay, what is this, dudes? | 好吧 兄弟 这是什么 |
[11:47] | It’s like a giant, sticky loogie. | 这好像是巨大的粘粘的痰液 |
[11:49] | Worse–they’re giant spider webs. | 比痰更糟糕 他们是巨型蜘蛛网 |
[12:06] | I don’t like spiders, Yojimbo, especially the over-sized kind. | 用心棒 我不喜欢蜘蛛 特别是超大只的 |
[12:11] | Be silent, Kitaro-sama. | 金太郎大人 安静点 |
[12:13] | We must be prepared for anything. | 我们必须时刻小心 |
[12:15] | Help! | 救命 |
[12:17] | -Help me! -This way! | -救我 -这边 |
[12:32] | Usagi, help me, please! | 宫本兔 救我 |
[12:36] | Akemi? How can this be? | 明美 这怎么可能 |
[12:39] | I’ll save you. | 我来救你 |
[12:52] | No, Leonardo, wait! | 李奥纳多 住手 等一下 |
[12:56] | Please, free me. | 快救我出去 |
[13:06] | It’s okay now. | 现在没事了 |
[13:07] | We’ll help you. | 我们会帮你的 |
[13:10] | Yes, help me, ninja. | 忍者 帮我 |
[13:17] | Help me! | 帮我 |
[13:22] | Away, fiend! | 走开 恶魔 |
[14:09] | Déjà vu! | 毫无新意 |
[14:13] | Raph! | 拉斐尔 |
[14:16] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[14:26] | You ugly spider woman. | 你这个丑恶的母蜘蛛 |
[14:29] | I’ll– ahh! | 我要… 啊 |
[14:33] | Hah, you cannot destroy Joroguma! | 你们打败不了我 |
[14:47] | Leonardo! | 李奥纳多 |
[15:05] | We’re doomed! | 我们死定了 |
[15:06] | We’re spider food! | 我们变成蜘蛛的食物了 |
[15:08] | Technically, she’s only going to drain | 严格来说 她只会 |
[15:09] | all of our bodily fluids and leave us for– | 吸干我们的体液然后留下我们的驱壳 |
[15:11] | Not helping, Donnie! | 别说了 多尼 |
[15:18] | I’ll web you all like insects and drain you dry. | 我要用网把你们像昆虫一样裹起来 再吸干 |
[15:28] | Here she comes! | 她来啦 |
[15:30] | I don’t wanna be eaten like a lowly bug. | 我不想被像昆虫一样被吃 |
[15:32] | Do something, Usagi! | 宫本兔 赶紧想办法 |
[15:35] | Even if you could break free, below you lies | 即便你能挣脱蛛网 |
[15:38] | a bottomless pit. | 下面还有无底洞等着你 |
[15:46] | Hey, spider witch! Eight legged buttface! | 喂 蜘蛛婆 八脚丑八怪 |
[15:49] | Yeah, I’m talking to you! | 没错 说你呢 |
[15:55] | Heh, just kidding. You don’t really | 好吧 我开玩笑的 你根本 |
[15:57] | have a buttface. | 没有脸 |
[16:02] | Over here, Joroguma! Come get me! | 我在这儿 妖怪 来抓我啊 |
[16:06] | What’s this? There are two? | 怎么回事 有两个 |
[16:17] | It just got worse. | 情况更糟了 |
[16:25] | The Tanuki are…helping us? | 化狸们在救我们 |
[17:06] | Oh, snap, that was too close. | 刚才好险啊 |
[17:17] | Thank you for saving our lives, Tanuki. | 化狸们 谢谢你们救了我们 |
[17:20] | May the gods honor you. | 愿神灵保佑你们 |
[17:38] | You know, Pugtaro wouldn’t be so bad if he wasn’t | 我说 如果狗太郎不是娇生惯养 |
[17:41] | such an entitled little jerk. | 他不会这么混蛋的 |
[17:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:45] | The little loud-mouth just needs discipline. | 那个大嘴巴缺乏管教 |
[17:47] | I can hear you, turtle fools! | 蠢乌龟 我听到了 |
[17:50] | Eh, whatever, Puggie. Roll over and get some sleep. | 随便吧 小哈巴狗 躺下休息一下 |
[17:54] | I’m right there with you, brah. | 兄弟 我也是这么想的 |
[17:56] | My shell is tired. | 我的壳也累了 |
[18:02] | Usagi, I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you sooner. | 宫本兔 我很抱歉 我之前应该听你的话 |
[18:05] | I was arrogant. Thank you for everything. | 我太傲慢了 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[18:10] | I’ll take the first watch. | 宫本兔 我先放哨 |
[18:12] | Get some sleep, Usagi. | 你去睡一会儿吧 |
[18:14] | Thank you, Leonardo-san. | 李奥纳多先生 谢谢 |
[18:31] | What? | 什么情况 |
[18:36] | Usagi, wake up! Get up, Kintaro, now! | 宫本兔 醒醒 金太郎 快醒醒 |
[18:39] | Guys, wake up! | 兄弟们 醒醒 |
[18:40] | – What is it? – It’s Jei! | -怎么了 -杰一来了 |
[18:42] | He’s– | 他… |
[18:52] | I got ’em! | 我来 |
[19:01] | Mikey! | 麦奇 |
[19:12] | No! | 不要啊 |
[19:19] | You cannot fathom the power of Jei! | 你们根本不知道我有多强大 |
[19:34] | No, no! | 不要啊 |
[19:37] | No! | 不要啊 |
[19:51] | I sense the evil inside of you, Leonardo. | 李奥纳多 我能感受到你内心的邪恶 |
[20:00] | And I will purge it! | 让我来净化你 |
[20:34] | You’re weakening, turtle. | 乌龟 你变弱了 |
[20:37] | And I’m growing stronger. | 我越来越强了 |
[20:55] | You are just a child. | 你只不过是个孩子 |
[20:58] | What threat do you pose Jei? | 在我杰一面前 |
[21:01] | None. | 毫无威胁 |
[21:05] | Leo, wake up! | 李奥 醒醒 |
[21:10] | Raph? | 拉斐尔 |
[21:13] | It was a dream? | 我做梦了吗 |
[21:15] | No kidding, turtle dummy. | 是啊 蠢乌龟 |
[21:17] | You were controlled by Jei’s magic. | 你被杰一的魔力控制了 |
[21:19] | We all had the same dream. | 我们做了同样的梦 |
[21:21] | And when he destroyed us, we woke up. | 他杀了我们之后 我们就醒了 |
[21:24] | But why? | 那是怎么回事 |
[21:25] | Why is he messing with us like that? | 他为什么要那样做 |
[21:27] | Not cool, yo. | 这太糟糕了 |
[21:31] | Yes, you are nothing but puppets. | 没错 你们只不过是我的傀儡 |
[21:35] | The pawns of the gods. | 神灵的棋子 |
[21:44] | Be wary, Turtle Ninja. | 忍者神龟们 小心点 |
[21:46] | We approach the Mother of Mountains. | 我们快到母亲山了 |
[21:48] | We are not out of danger yet. | 我们还没有摆脱危险 |