时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Join me, my sons, | 过来 儿子们 |
[00:10] | for tonight I have something special to share with you. | 今晚我有些特别的东西要和你们分享 |
[00:15] | Presents, Sensei? | 是礼物吗 老师 |
[00:18] | – Quiet, Mikey. – Cool. I love story time. | -安静 麦奇 -好棒 我喜欢听故事 |
[00:21] | I want to learn more about Japan, Master Splinter. | 我想了解更多关于日本的事 斯普林特大师 |
[00:23] | Not tonight, Leonardo. | 今晚不说这个 李奥纳多 |
[00:26] | I have told you before | 我以前告诉过你们 |
[00:27] | of how we all came to be together. | 我们是如何走到一起的 |
[00:29] | But I have not told you everything. | 但我没有把一切都告诉你们 |
[00:33] | After finding you in a pet store one afternoon, | 那天下午我在宠物店发现你们后 |
[00:36] | I bumped into a mysterious stranger. | 我遇到了一个神秘的陌生人 |
[00:41] | I followed him, | 我跟踪他 |
[00:43] | only to have my curiosity…undermined. | 结果我的好奇心遭到破坏 |
[00:50] | In the struggle that followed, | 在接下来的扭打中 |
[00:52] | we were all exposed to a strange substance… | 我们都暴露在一种奇怪的物质中 |
[00:59] | Changing us forever… | 将我们永远地改变了 |
[01:03] | Turning us into very unique beings. | 把我们变成了独特的生物 |
[01:08] | Our journey together has not been an easy one, | 我们一起的旅程一直不太平顺 |
[01:11] | but it could not have happened without fate, courage, | 但如果没有命运 勇气和决心 |
[01:14] | and great purpose. | 这旅程不会发生 |
[01:17] | The world we live in is very dangerous. | 我们所在的这个世界充满危险 |
[01:20] | We have many enemies in the city above. | 我们在地面上有很多敌人 |
[01:23] | My duty is to teach you all I know. | 我的责任是把我知道的全教给你们 |
[01:26] | One day, you will need to choose your own destiny. | 有一天 你们必须选择自己的命运 |
[01:30] | But tonight, | 但今晚 |
[01:31] | I want to tell you the rest of our story. | 我想把故事的剩余部分告诉你们 |
[02:08] | Now we’re talking. Yeah! | 这才像话 太棒了 |
[02:11] | I’ve got an idea! | 我想到办法了 |
[02:14] | Sewer apples! | 这下糟了 |
[02:16] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[02:40] | My sons, when you were very small, | 儿子们 在你们很小的时候 |
[02:43] | smaller than you are now, things were different. | 比现在还小的时候 情况大不相同 |
[02:48] | I had many different tasks back then: | 那时我有很多不同的任务 |
[02:51] | finding food, | 寻找食物 |
[02:52] | staying in the shadows, | 躲在阴影中 |
[02:54] | hiding from people that would not understand us. | 避开那些无法理解我们的人类 |
[03:01] | While foraging one night, | 有一晚在觅食时 |
[03:03] | I encountered the strangers responsible for our transformation. | 我遇到了导致我们变异的陌生人 |
[03:10] | Kraang must capture that which is known as mutations. | 克朗必须抓到那些变种 |
[03:14] | Kraang must study specimens and destroy specimens. | 克朗必须研究样本然后销毁样本 |
[03:17] | Kraang must be safe on planet called planet Earth. | 克朗必须在地球上保证安全 |
[03:21] | I did not know what they were at the time, | 当时我不知道他们是什么 |
[03:24] | but they were certainly not human. | 但他们肯定不是人类 |
[03:29] | Our new enemy had technology I had never seen before. | 我们的新敌人有着我从未见过的科技 |
[04:26] | Yes, hello, turtle creatures. | 好了 你好啊小乌龟们 |
[04:29] | I have brought you food. | 我给你们带了吃的 |
[04:45] | What terrible deed did I do in a past life | 我上辈子是做了什么可怕的事情 |
[04:48] | that such a curse has befallen me? | 现在才会被这种诅咒缠身 |
[05:05] | As I watched you four continue to grow, | 当我看着你们四个成长时 |
[05:08] | I wondered what you might become, | 我在想你们之后会变成什么样子 |
[05:10] | and if there was a safe place for us in this world. | 还在想也许这世间有属于我们的一片安全之地 |
[06:12] | We must leave this place. It is too dangerous. | 我们得离开这里了 太危险了 |
[06:15] | We must find another haven to hide. | 我们得找其他地方躲着了 |
[06:20] | No. No food now. | 不 现在别吃了 |
[06:21] | We must go. | 我们得走了 |
[06:38] | Be silent. | 安静 |
[06:39] | Look to me. | 看着我 |
[06:40] | Never be heard. | 不被察觉 |
[06:41] | Never be seen. | 不被发现 |
[07:00] | Kraang has all Kraang re-scanning city sector. | 克朗的克朗扫描器会再扫描一遍城市 |
[07:03] | Kraang will find mutants quickly. | 克朗会尽快找到变种的 |
[07:31] | Remaining focused even at rest will keep you sharp. | 休息时也保持集中会让你变得敏锐 |
[07:34] | There is always a quiet before the storm. | 暴风雨来临之前总会有一段时间的寂静 |
[07:38] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[07:40] | Mutant organism. | 变种有机体 |
[07:43] | Come that which is known as quietly. | 安静地过来 |
[07:46] | Surrender, mutant. | 投降吧 变种 |
[07:47] | Resistance to Kraang is futile. | 抵抗克朗是徒劳的 |
[07:51] | We shall see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[08:15] | What? Machines? | 什么 是机器 |
[08:32] | Give that which is known as up, | 投降吧 |
[08:34] | and Kraang will reduce pain to minimum. | 克朗会让你不那么疼的 |
[09:18] | This will do…for now. | 这里暂时…还行 |
[09:46] | Very good, smart one. | 很棒 聪明鬼 |
[10:04] | It appears meditation is out of the question for now. | 看来现在冥想是不可能的了 |
[10:15] | Thank you, young turtle. | 谢谢 小乌龟们 |
[10:19] | I suppose you all need proper names. | 我觉得你们得有个合适的名字了 |
[10:25] | When I was a child, I wanted to be an artist. | 我小时候想成为一名艺术家 |
[10:29] | So, it seems appropriate to name you | 用我最喜欢的文艺复兴时期的 |
[10:31] | after the masters of my favorite period in art: the Renaissance. | 艺术大师来给你们取名字挺合适的 |
[10:37] | Perhaps then, you will grow up to be something great. | 也许以后 你们会有所成就 |
[10:43] | I will name you Donatello, | 我将叫你们多纳泰罗 |
[10:47] | Michelangelo, | 米开朗琪罗 |
[10:49] | Raphael, | 拉斐尔 |
[10:50] | and Leonardo. | 和李奥纳多 |
[11:08] | Rest now, my turtles, | 休息吧 我的小乌龟们 |
[11:11] | for I fear we will not be able to elude our trackers for long. | 我想我们的行踪隐藏不了多久的 |
[11:15] | Aw, we were so cute back then. | 我们那时候好可爱啊 |
[11:20] | Especially me. | 特别是我 |
[11:21] | Gotta love the freckles. | 小雀斑惹人爱 |
[11:23] | Can you tell us more about the cool robots you fought, Sensei? | 师父 能多说一点和你打架的酷机器人吗 |
[11:26] | Stop interrupting, Mikey. | 别打岔了 麦奇 |
[11:28] | I’m really into this story. | 我都沉浸在故事里了 |
[11:30] | Yeah, does baby Raph start kicking butt? | 没错 小拉斐开始揍人了吗 |
[11:32] | I can’t remember. I was so small. | 我记不得了 那时候太小了 |
[11:35] | I actually remember plugging that lamp in. | 我其实还记得把灯插进去的事 |
[11:37] | Man, I really was a baby genius. | 我真是个天才宝宝 |
[11:40] | Whatever. | 别说了 |
[11:42] | Pay attention, my sons. | 注意听 孩子们 |
[11:44] | This story has a purpose. | 我说故事是有目的的 |
[11:47] | Now, I will resume. | 我继续说 |
[11:54] | Our days were spent sleeping, | 白天我们都在睡觉 |
[11:58] | while nights I would hunt for food | 晚上我就去找吃的 |
[11:59] | and take care of you. | 照顾你们 |
[12:23] | When I would practice ninjitsu, | 我练习忍术时 |
[12:25] | I noticed the four of you would try to imitate me. | 我注意到你们四个会模仿我 |
[12:30] | At first, I was amused. | 起初我觉得很有意思 |
[12:34] | But then I considered… | 后来我想到了… |
[12:39] | a possibility. | 一个可能性 |
[12:44] | My turtles. | 我的龟宝宝们 |
[12:49] | No. | 不 |
[12:50] | That which is known as rodent mutant is hard to contain. | 那些啮齿变种动物很难找 |
[12:53] | Then that which is known as rodent mutant | 那些啮齿变种动物 |
[12:55] | will be exterminated. | 就要被消灭 |
[12:57] | Exterminate. Exterminate. | 消灭 消灭 |
[13:30] | Kraang is having hard time finding mutants. | 克朗花了大力气找变种动物 |
[13:32] | Yes, Kraang. | 对 克朗 |
[13:33] | The tracker that is the DNA tracker | DNA追踪器 |
[13:35] | is insufficient in that which is known as underground. | 在地下不起作用 |
[13:39] | Finally, something that could work to our advantage. | 最终 我们找到了机会 |
[13:53] | Kraang has spotted mutants. | 克朗找到了变种动物 |
[13:55] | Move metal buttocks, Kraang. | 快集合 克朗 |
[13:58] | Within these tunnels, | 在隧道里 |
[14:00] | I could choose the battleground, | 我可以选择作战地点 |
[14:01] | where I could strike hard and fade away into the shadows. | 可以一击就走 躲藏起来 |
[14:20] | You must be quiet, like ninja. | 你们要安静 像忍者一样 |
[14:27] | No, not now. | 不 现在不能出问题 |
[14:41] | No! | 不 |
[15:32] | You are fine, little Raphael. | 你没事 小拉斐尔 |
[15:35] | Still full of fury, I see. | 还是很有斗志 |
[15:41] | Our fight was not yet over, | 我们的斗争还未结束 |
[15:43] | but this time, I would make them come to me. | 但这次 我可以让他们来找我 |
[15:46] | Besides being unable to track us, | 除了无法被追踪 |
[15:48] | I began to realize what these sewers could offer. | 我意识到这些下水道还有一个好处 |
[15:52] | The ability to move throughout the city unseen. | 能够神不知鬼不觉地穿梭在城市里 |
[15:56] | A place to hide and grow. | 给我们提供栖息之所 |
[15:58] | And time to pass on what I had learned in my other life. | 还可以做我以另一种身份生活时的消遣活动 |
[16:13] | Be careful, Leonardo. | 小心 李奥纳多 |
[16:45] | I used to wonder if I had the discipline | 我曾想 我能否成为 |
[16:47] | to be a proper father… | 一个合格的父亲 |
[16:53] | for any family. | 对任何家庭而言 |
[16:58] | In the darkest part of our journey… | 我们的旅程中最黑暗的时候 |
[17:03] | I wondered if I would have another chance to be both. | 我曾想 我能不能再有机会两者皆可 |
[17:13] | I wanted to be both. | 我想做到二者皆可 |
[17:19] | Kraang will dispose of rat mutants, | 克朗要消灭老鼠变种 |
[17:21] | but take little mutants. | 带走小变种 |
[17:23] | Kraang understands. | 明白 |
[17:24] | Kraang will exterminate and capture as Kraang commands. | 克朗要消灭老鼠 抓住小变种 |
[17:28] | Never. | 休想 |
[17:29] | Beasts from beyond this world, | 不属于这个世界的野兽 |
[17:32] | you want these mutants? | 你们想要这些变种吗 |
[17:35] | Here. I will give them to you! | 来吧 我把他们给你们 |
[17:52] | Kraang, attack for Kraang! | 克朗 进攻 |
[17:54] | This would be our Thermopylae… | 这将是我们的塞莫皮莱 |
[18:01] | A final stand to claim these sewers as ours. | 占据这些下水道的最后一战 |
[18:15] | Leave them be! | 别碰他们 |
[18:41] | No! | 不 |
[20:24] | No! | 不 |
[20:40] | Finally, in this isolated, secret chamber, | 我们最后到了这个与世隔绝的秘密地点 |
[20:45] | we were safe. | 终于安全了 |
[20:47] | And that is how our first great adventure led us home. | 这就是我们的第一次历险带我们找到家的故事 |
[20:53] | Now, I have a gift for each of you as we continue our journey. | 我们继续旅程的同时 我有礼物给你们 |
[20:59] | Although these are mostly from your own choosing, | 尽管这大部分是你们自己选的 |
[21:02] | it is clear to me they chose you. | 不过在我看来 是它们选择了你们 |
[21:06] | The katana, a royal Samurai weapon, | 武士刀 皇家武士用刀 |
[21:09] | for those with courage and keen skill. | 给勇敢又技艺娴熟之人用 |
[21:12] | Hai, Sensei. | 是 老师 |
[21:15] | The sai, for a fierce and fearless warrior, | 三叉刺 为勇猛无惧的战士而用 |
[21:18] | who will always fight the hardest for his family. | 他会永远为自己的家人竭尽全力 |
[21:21] | Thank you, Sensei. | 谢谢 老师 |
[21:23] | The bo staff, for a thoughtful soul, | 长棍 给考虑周到 |
[21:26] | and a peaceful heart. | 内心宁静之人 |
[21:28] | Aw, man. A stick? | 给我一根棍子 |
[21:34] | The nunchaku, because… | 双节棍 因为… |
[21:38] | they are perfect for you. | 完美适合你 |
[21:43] | My sons, it is time | 儿子们 是时候 |
[21:45] | for the next level of your training to begin. | 开始你们下一阶段的训练了 |
[21:49] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |