时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | The world has changed. | 世界变了 |
[00:13] | It’s a never-ending wasteland now. | 成了无边无际的荒原 |
[00:21] | Not a single human is left– | 世上再没有人类 |
[00:24] | only mutants. | 只有变种 |
[00:27] | Something happened in my memory a few years back | 在我的记忆中 几年前 |
[00:30] | when the Mutagen Explosion went off. | 变种爆炸发生后出了一些事 |
[00:33] | All I know is only me and Donnie made it out alive. | 我只知道只有我和多尼活了下来 |
[00:37] | We need fuel, Don. We’re down to two barrels. | 我们需要燃料 小多 只剩两桶了 |
[00:40] | Never gonna make it to Merchant Town on two barrels. | 两桶油根本走不到商人镇 |
[00:43] | Scanning now. | 正在搜索 |
[00:44] | Sorry, Raph, there’s nothing for at least 100 miles. | 抱歉 拉斐 方圆一百英里都没东西 |
[00:48] | Looks like we’ll just have to– | 看来我们只能… |
[00:49] | Make do, like always. | 见机行事 一向如此 |
[00:51] | Make do. | 见机行事吧 |
[00:54] | Now entering the Savage Desert. | 现在进入了野蛮荒漠 |
[00:56] | Keep one hand on the wheel and the other on your blaster. | 记得一手握方向盘 一手拿镭射枪 |
[00:59] | Every second, Don, every second. | 一直如此 小多 每秒都不放松 |
[01:06] | Well, well, what do we have here? | 瞧一瞧 来了什么客人 |
[01:11] | Time to do a little fishing, my Ravagers. | 准备撒网吧 掠夺者兄弟们 |
[01:14] | We got a big one to catch. | 来了条大鱼 |
[02:32] | Desert roaches, Raphael? | 居然吃沙漠蟑螂 拉斐尔 |
[02:34] | And to think you used to be afraid of bugs. | 很难想象你以前那么怕虫子 |
[02:36] | I was? I don’t remember that. | 是吗 我不记得了 |
[02:40] | Well, out here, bugs are one | 在这种地方 虫子 |
[02:41] | of the few sources of the nine essential proteins | 能够提供你生存所需的九种蛋白质 |
[02:43] | your body needs to survive. | 属于稀有资源 |
[02:45] | Those little critters, they contain histidine, | 这几只小虫子 有组氨酸 |
[02:47] | isoleucine– | 异亮氨酸 |
[02:50] | I do remember you used to annoy me | 我记得你以前总是喜欢科普 |
[02:51] | – with all the science talk. – Don’t worry, Raph. | -太烦人了 -别担心 拉斐 |
[02:53] | One day you’ll get those memories back, | 总有一天那些记忆会回来的 |
[02:56] | but my cyber cortex needs to go into rest mode. | 不过我的电子大脑需要进入休息模式 |
[02:59] | Powering down. Good night. | 我要关机了 晚安 |
[03:02] | Good night, brother. | 晚安 兄弟 |
[03:47] | Nice to meet you. You can call me Verminator Rex. | 幸会 你可以叫我蠕虫终结者雷克斯 |
[03:52] | Maybe you can help us. | 也许你可以帮我们 |
[03:53] | We’re looking for a girl and a map. | 我们在找一个女孩和一张地图 |
[03:56] | Oh, here, let me show you the map… | 来 我给你看看地图… |
[03:59] | to my fist! | 找到我拳头了吗 |
[04:13] | Everything you have belongs to Honey Badger Ravages now, | 你拥有的全部物品现在都属于蜜獾掠夺者 |
[04:17] | You old terrapin-i ncluding your shell. | 你个老乌龟 你的壳也是我们的 |
[04:27] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[05:04] | Robo-high three! | 机器人式击掌庆祝 |
[05:06] | No time. Look! | 没时间 你看 |
[05:07] | Aww, desert Wasteland apples… | 这下糟了… |
[05:16] | You got to be kidding me. | 这绝对是在逗我 |
[05:28] | Time to kick some badger butt! | 那就揍揍你们这帮獾 |
[05:38] | Zoinks! Really, really big rocket launcher. | 完了 好大的火箭发射器 |
[06:04] | Well, I was saving this for a rainy day. | 我留着这个是想未雨绸缪 |
[06:08] | Newsflash, Raph. | 新闻播报 拉斐 |
[06:09] | It hasn’t rained in 842 days, 7 hours, and 32 minutes. | 已经有842天7个小时32分钟没下雨了 |
[06:13] | Translation: use it! | 翻译一下就是 赶紧用 |
[06:23] | No! | 不 |
[06:29] | Whoo-hoo! Kiss the Honey Badger Ravagers good-bye. | 蜜獾掠夺者再见咯 |
[06:59] | Hey, Don, scan the area. | 小多 扫描一下周围 |
[07:04] | Donnie? | 多尼 |
[07:08] | Ahhh, sometimes I really envy your sleep mode. | 有时候我真羡慕你的睡眠模式 |
[07:12] | Better check this place out for supplies. | 我来看看附近有没有补给品 |
[07:30] | Got to find more water around here. | 得找点水了 |
[08:17] | What a day, what a lovely day. | 今天可真是 太美好了 |
[08:31] | A turtle on its back. | 仰面朝天的乌龟 |
[08:34] | He bakes in the hot sun… | 承受着烈日的炙烤 |
[08:36] | Trying to turn itself over. | 想翻个身 |
[08:39] | Needs water. | 需要水 |
[08:42] | I need water. | 我需要水 |
[09:25] | Can’t be. It’s just a mirage. | 不可能 应该是幻影 |
[09:34] | Donnie? What took you so long? | 多尼 怎么这么久才来 |
[09:40] | I was in sleep mode doing self-repairs | 刚才打了一场 |
[09:41] | from our last little run-in, and when I reactivated, | 我在睡眠模式中自我修复呢 等我醒来 |
[09:45] | I saw you’d turned into a young girl. | 发现你变成了个年轻女孩 |
[09:48] | Young girl? What? | 年轻女孩 什么 |
[09:53] | Little meerkat thief. I’m tired of these scavengers. | 一只猫鼬小偷 真受不了这些拾荒者 |
[09:56] | Dump her by the side of the road and let’s keep moving. | 把她扔在路边 我们走吧 |
[09:59] | But she doesn’t have any water or shelter, Raph. | 可她没有水 也没地方住 拉斐 |
[10:02] | Neither did I. | 我之前也没有 |
[10:03] | I’m the captain of this ship. She goes. | 这辆车是我的 她必须走 |
[10:06] | I won’t leave her out here. | 我不能把她丢在外面 |
[10:08] | That’s not how Master Splinter raised us. | 斯普林特大师不是这样教我们的 |
[10:11] | I don’t remember being raised or Master Splinter. | 我不记得有人教过我 也不记得斯普林特大师 |
[10:14] | You can drop her at the next bomb shelter we pass. | 可以等下次经过防空洞放她下去 |
[10:31] | Monitoring scans indicate we’re heading toward | 监控器显示我们正在前往 |
[10:32] | the Impossible Wasteland. | 无极荒地 |
[10:34] | The area is said to be riddled with quicksand | 据说那里充满了流沙 |
[10:36] | and dangerous desert monsters. | 还有各种危险怪物 |
[10:38] | – That’s where I was going. – Through the wasteland? | -我就是想去那里 -穿过荒地吗 |
[10:42] | I’m looking for someone. | 我在找人 |
[10:43] | So you got a name besides car thief? | 你除了叫小偷 有名字吗 |
[10:47] | How did you end up in the Wasteland all alone? | 你怎么会一个人在荒地里 |
[10:49] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[10:51] | Don’t you have a village or a tribe or something? | 你们没有村庄或部落之类的地方吗 |
[10:54] | My family was destroyed a long time ago. | 我们的家园很久以前就被毁了 |
[10:58] | – They’re gone. – Us too. | -家人都不在了 -我们也是 |
[11:01] | We had two brothers. | 我们曾有两个兄弟 |
[11:03] | They didn’t make it through the M. Bomb. | 他们没能在变异炸弹下侥幸存活下来 |
[11:06] | I am Mira of the Wild Meerkat Clan. | 我是野生猫鼬家族的米拉 |
[11:10] | How did you end up out here with that thing? | 你是怎么和那东西落到如此下场的 |
[11:13] | That thing? I’m a person– well, a turtle. | 那东西 我是个人 好吧我是个龟 |
[11:16] | Okay, turtle mind and a robot body, but I– | 好吧 龟心机器声 但是 |
[11:19] | He used to be like me, then the Mutagen Explosions went off. | 他之前跟我一样 后来变异炸弹爆炸了 |
[11:23] | My body was destroyed, | 我的身体被摧毁了 |
[11:25] | but I was cybernetically wired to Metalhead Mark 2, | 但是因为我把自己焊接到了钢头二号 |
[11:28] | a robot I designed, | 一个我设计的机器人 |
[11:29] | so I transferred my consciousness into this machine. | 所以我把自己的意识转移到了这个机器了 |
[11:32] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[11:34] | I have no idea what you’re saying, but it’s cool. | 虽然听不懂你说的是什么 但是挺酷的 |
[11:36] | Why are you on the road? Where are you two drongos going? | 你们为什么在路上 你们俩去哪里 |
[11:40] | Nowhere. | 哪里也不去 |
[11:41] | We hunt, look for food, fuel, weapons, | 我们打猎 寻找食物 燃油 武器 |
[11:46] | and try to stay alive. | 还有尽力活着 |
[11:48] | That’s about it. | 就这样 |
[11:49] | There’s more to life than scavenging. | 生活不止是拾荒 |
[11:51] | I’m a believer. Oasis is out there. | 我是有信仰的 我相信有绿洲 |
[11:54] | I know the Green Paradise is real. | 我知道绿色天堂是真实的 |
[11:56] | – Oasis? Dream on, kid. – You’re wrong. | -绿洲 做梦吧孩子 -你错了 |
[12:01] | Oasis is real, and I’m gonna find it. | 绿洲真的存在 而且我要找到它 |
[12:14] | Gonna look for some fuel. Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 我们去找找燃油 说不定走运呢 |
[12:19] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪儿也别去 |
[12:42] | Of course, I couldn’t be that lucky. | 当然 我肯定没那么幸运 |
[12:48] | Oh, no! Donnie! | 不 多尼 |
[13:06] | You’re pretty fast, for an old turtle. | 你这老乌龟还挺快的啊 |
[13:19] | Got a few surprises myself. | 我自己也有点意外 |
[13:24] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[13:25] | Only I know how to get through the Impossible Wasteland. | 只有我才知道怎么穿过无极荒地 |
[13:28] | I know of another turtle out there. | 我知道那里还有一只乌龟 |
[13:31] | My brothers are gone. | 我的兄弟们都死了 |
[13:42] | Boss, the stranger’s getting close. | 老大 陌生人正在靠近 |
[13:44] | Ten minutes out. | 差不多十分钟抵达 |
[13:49] | Don, you okay? | 多尼 你没事吧 |
[13:52] | I’m back online, finally. | 我终于上线了 |
[14:05] | You got nowhere to go turtle. | 你哪也别想去乌龟 |
[14:07] | Shut down your fancy robo, | 把你那机器人关掉 |
[14:09] | and hand over the keys to your war rig, | 然后把你战车的钥匙交出来 |
[14:12] | and maybe I’ll let you live– | 也许我能饶你一命 |
[14:14] | and that’s a big maybe. | 我是说也许 |
[14:17] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[14:19] | Way I see it, you’re outnumbered, creep. | 就我看来 你寡不敌众了 怪人 |
[14:22] | Take a look around, old reptile. | 仔细看看吧 老乌龟 |
[14:25] | Maybe we can, um, negotiate? | 要不我们 协商一下 |
[14:39] | Last chance. | 最后机会 |
[14:41] | Surrender and hand over your wheels, | 投降并交出你的车 |
[14:44] | or you’re gonna be buzzard food. | 不然你就给秃鹫当食物去吧 |
[14:47] | You couldn’t handle these wheels, Badger. No deal. | 你搞不定这车的 蜜獾 不可能 |
[15:06] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[15:49] | We’re going off road? Are you crazy? | 我们不走路了 你疯了 |
[15:52] | Crazy wins the Wasteland. | 荒地中疯狂才能胜利 |
[16:37] | Ha, your metal butt’s mine now, robot. | 你的铁屁股是我的了 机器人 |
[16:46] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪吗 |
[16:54] | The sacred map! | 神圣地图 |
[16:56] | It’s you, the girl marked with the map. | 是你 这姑娘身上有地图 |
[17:18] | No, I want that map! | 不 我想要地图 |
[18:10] | Donnie! | 多尼 |
[18:39] | Raph, get me off of this crazy thing! | 拉斐 把我从这东西上弄下来 |
[18:50] | Nobody messes with my ride. | 没人能乱搞我的车 |
[20:09] | I hope Raph forgives me for jettisoning some fuel. | 希望拉斐能原谅我丢下些燃油 |
[20:36] | Hey, Honey Badgers, | 蜜獾们你们好啊 |
[20:38] | you know you’re in the same family as the common skunk? | 你知道你们跟普通臭鼬是一家吗 |
[21:22] | Glad you were so persistent, Mira. | 幸好你耐力不错 米拉 |
[21:25] | Yeah, you’re a survivor. | 是的 你是个幸存者 |
[21:28] | I like that. | 这个我喜欢 |
[21:30] | Not bad with a blade either. | 有把刀也不错嘛 |
[21:32] | Reminds me of old Leo. | 让我想起李奥 |
[21:35] | There’s a mystic out there somewhere in the Wasteland. | 在荒地上有个传说人物 |
[21:37] | He knows secrets. | 他知道些秘密 |
[21:39] | They say he’s a turtle, like you. | 据说他跟你们一样是乌龟 |
[21:42] | Some call him the Holy Chalupa. | 有人叫他”苍天圣人” |
[21:49] | Michelangelo? | 米开朗基罗 |
[22:19] | Honey Badgers. Halt. | 蜜獾们 站住 |
[22:28] | Imperius Reptilicus. | 夺魂爬行者 |
[22:31] | Call off your men. I seek parlay. | 叫你们的人出来 我是来送钱的 |
[22:41] | What do you want with the Scale Tail Clan? | 你想要我们鳞尾家族怎么样 |
[22:44] | A bargain. | 来交易 |
[22:45] | 10,000 gallons of filtered, non-radioactive aqua– | 我提供一万加仑无辐射污染的净化水 |
[22:50] | if you help me take revenge on a lone turtle warrior | 如果你能帮我报复一个乌龟战士 |
[22:53] | and capture a meerkat mutant. | 再抓住一个猫鼬变种的话 |
[22:57] | What if we just decide to take this aqua from you instead, yes? | 我们只想拿水不想干活怎么样 |
[23:12] | I can blow the whole stash and the Scale Tail Clan gets nada. | 那我就把这里炸掉 鳞尾家族就消失了 |
[23:16] | But if we succeed, | 但如果我们成功的话 |
[23:18] | there’s another 10,000 gallons in it for you. | 我再给你一万加仑 |
[23:22] | Got ourselves a deal, Reptilicus? | 我们成交了吗 爬行者 |
[23:28] | you drive a hard bargain, Rex. | 你真会讨价还价 雷克斯 |
[23:30] | Okay, boys, looks like we’re going on a turtle hunt. | 好吧各位 看来我们要去猎乌龟了 |
[23:49] | Do you really think he could be your brother? | 你真的认为他可能是你弟弟吗 |
[23:52] | A mad hermit living in the wild | 一个住在野外 |
[23:54] | who calls himself the Holy Chalupa? | 自称苍天圣人的疯子隐士 |
[23:57] | Sounds like Mikey to me. | 我听着就像麦奇 |
[23:58] | I want to believe it too, Don, | 我也想相信 多尼 |
[24:00] | but don’t get your hopes up. | 但别抱太大希望 |
[24:04] | Before my clan was destroyed, | 在我的族人被赶尽杀绝前 |
[24:06] | they taught that the Holy Chalupa was the only one | 他们说苍天圣人是唯一一个 |
[24:08] | who could translate the map to Oasis. | 能读懂到绿洲地图的人 |
[24:10] | Ahh, Oasis is just fairytales and campfire stories, kid. | 绿洲只是童话和篝火故事 孩子 |
[24:15] | Mira, can I see this map you keep talking about? | 米拉 我能不能看看你一直提起的地图 |
[24:19] | We were all marked so we could find our way, | 我们都被打上了印记 好找到去那的路 |
[24:22] | but I’m the only one left. | 但现在只剩我一人 |
[24:24] | Hmm, doesn’t resemble any language I’ve ever seen. | 和我见过的语言都不一样 |
[24:26] | It just looks like gibberish. | 看起来像乱写的 |
[24:28] | The Holy Chalupa will know what it means, | 苍天圣人会知道这是什么意思 |
[24:31] | and the only way to find him | 要找到他 |
[24:32] | is by crossing the Impossible Wasteland. | 必须穿过无极荒地 |
[24:35] | – Just another desert to me. – I don’t know, Raph. | -对我来说只是寻常的沙漠 -我说不好 拉斐 |
[24:38] | The Wasteland is miles of the harshest desert imaginable. | 无极荒地是一片巨大严酷的沙漠 |
[24:41] | The Wasteland is said to drive men mad. | 据说无极荒地能使人发狂 |
[24:45] | I’ll show them who’s mad. | 我让他们见识一下谁最疯狂 |
[24:55] | – Quicksand pits. – Hold on to your tattoo, kid. | -流沙坑 -扶稳了 孩子 |
[25:20] | What’s the holdup? | 在磨蹭什么 |
[25:22] | This is where they went off-road. | 他们从这里偏离了主路 |
[25:25] | If they went into the Impossible Wasteland, | 如果他们进入了无极荒地 |
[25:28] | we’ll never find them. | 我们就永远无法找到他们 |
[25:30] | No, we will find them. | 不 我们一定能找到他们 |
[25:32] | I saw the map on the girl’s arm. | 我看到了那个女孩手臂上的地图 |
[25:34] | She knows where Oasis is, and I will bring her to my master. | 她知道绿洲在哪里 我会捉她去见主人 |
[25:38] | We keep riding! | 我们继续前进 |
[25:53] | Watch it. Left, no, your other left! | 小心点 左边 不 你另一个左边 |
[25:56] | I see it, I see it. | 我看到了 我看到了 |
[26:57] | Phew. | 好险 |
[27:30] | Got something approaching on radar fast. | 雷达显示有东西正在迅速接近 |
[28:04] | Get to those boulders! | 到那些岩石那里去 |
[28:19] | Metal feet, don’t fail me now. | 金属脚 别在这节骨眼掉链子 |
[28:24] | Move your meerkat tail! | 挪开你的猫鼬尾巴 |
[28:36] | By Darwin’s beard! | 我的老天 |
[29:09] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[29:12] | – Can it be? – Mikey? | -可能吗 -是麦奇 |
[29:13] | The Holy Chalupa? | 苍天圣人 |
[29:16] | Big bro! | 哥哥 |
[29:18] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 还以为再也不会见到你了 |
[29:21] | Chompy, look who it is. It’s your dadda, Raph! | 小咬 瞧瞧这是谁 是你爸爸拉斐 |
[29:26] | What? | 什么 |
[29:37] | Chompy? Chompy, wow. | 小咬 小咬 |
[29:41] | You got so big. | 你长这么大了 |
[29:45] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[29:47] | After all this time, you made it, Mikey. | 过了这么久 你活下来了 麦奇 |
[29:50] | And look at you, D. | 瞧瞧你 多尼 |
[29:52] | Awesome robot body. Heavy metal high three. | 机械身体酷毙了 击金属爪 |
[29:57] | Ouch. | 好痛 |
[29:59] | Are you truly the mystic called the Holy Chalupa? | 你真的是传说中的苍天圣人吗 |
[30:03] | I am the Holy Chalupa– | 我正是苍天圣人 |
[30:05] | or, just Mikey. | 或者叫我麦奇就好 |
[30:07] | I am Mira of the Meerkat Clan. | 我是猫鼬族的米拉 |
[30:09] | It was fate that brought me to you, Holy Chalupa. | 是命运将我带到你身边 苍天圣人 |
[30:12] | Ah, yes, the universe bringing us together | 没错 宇宙将我们聚集到一起 |
[30:15] | as we were meant to be. | 这是命中注定 |
[30:17] | Yep, he’s still Mikey. | 对 还是那个麦奇 |
[30:20] | How did you make it out here on your own without going crazy? | 你一个人在荒野怎么能活下来还没发疯 |
[30:24] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[30:26] | Oh, you’re so right, Doctor Deepdish. | 你说得太对了 加料披萨博士 |
[30:29] | Bros, we should go before those sneaky Hoojibs | 我们得在鬼祟的胡吉布人偷去我们大脑前 |
[30:31] | steal our brain goo. | 赶快出发 |
[30:34] | I stand corrected. | 我错了 |
[30:40] | Move it, fools. Pull, pull! | 用力 蠢蛋们 快拉 快拉 |
[30:52] | Ah, they passed this way. | 他们经过了这里 |
[31:00] | What? | 什么 |
[31:07] | Wow, the odds of this being the last standing structure | 这栋房子是镇上仅存的建筑 |
[31:10] | in a town like this must be astronomical. | 这几率可大得很 |
[31:12] | It’s perfect, right? As long as sand storms, | 简直完美 只要沙尘暴 |
[31:15] | acid rain, and mushroom trolls don’t bother you. | 酸雨和蘑菇巨怪不出现就没事 |
[31:32] | I’m home, and I brought company. | 我回来了 还带了客人 |
[31:41] | Phew. | 好险 |
[31:43] | Welcome to Casa de Michelangelo. | 欢迎来到米开朗琪罗的家 |
[31:52] | This is my main amigo, Senor Antonio. | 这是我好基友 安东尼奥先生 |
[31:54] | High three, my Bro. | 击爪 兄弟 |
[31:58] | – Wow, the great stories of old. – Yeah, yeah. | -过去伟大的故事 -是的 |
[32:02] | Anything to eat around here? | 这里有吃的吗 |
[32:03] | It’s always pizza time at Mikey’s house. | 麦奇家顿顿吃披萨 |
[32:13] | I don’t even have a stomach anymore, and I want to throw up. | 连我这个已经没有胃的人都想吐 |
[32:17] | Dig in. | 开饭了 |
[32:19] | Got plenty of water. | 有很多水 |
[32:20] | Got to stay hydrated. | 得注意补充水分 |
[32:27] | What is wrong with that? | 味道怎么怪怪的 |
[32:31] | Ah, the water’s actually over there. | 那边的才是水 |
[32:38] | Mikey, how did you survive out here all this time? | 这么长时间在野外你是怎么活下来的 |
[32:43] | By the guidance of the Great Pepperoni. | 在伟大的意大利香肠指引之下 |
[32:47] | Have you heard the good news about the Great Pepperoni? | 你听说过伟大的意大利香肠的好消息吗 |
[32:52] | It binds us all. It is you. | 是它将我们联接 是你 |
[32:56] | It is me. | 是我 |
[32:58] | It’s this tiny sardine. | 是这条小沙丁鱼 |
[33:01] | Mikey, what about Leo? | 麦奇 李奥呢 |
[33:08] | He was caught inside of that mutagen blast. | 他被卷入了那场变种爆炸 |
[33:10] | There’s no way he could have survived that. | 肯定已经死了 |
[33:15] | I knew I shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up. | 我就知道我不该抱有希望 |
[33:17] | But the Mutant Apocalypse isn’t so bad. | 但是变种末日也不算太糟吧 |
[33:20] | The bros are back together, | 哥几个现在重聚一堂 |
[33:22] | Ice Cream Kitty and Chompy are kicking it, | 冰淇淋猫咪和小咬精神十足 |
[33:24] | and we’ll have all the pizza and cartoons we’ll ever need, | 我们拥有我们所需要的所有披萨和动漫 |
[33:27] | which reminds me. | 这让我想起来 |
[33:28] | I found this, the last episode | 我找到了这个 最后一集 |
[33:31] | of “Space Heroes, the Next Generation.” | 《太空英雄:下一代》 |
[33:34] | Is that supposed to mean something? | 这是什么很重要的东西吗 |
[33:36] | Let me refresh your brain mass, bromeo. | 我来让你清醒一下 兄弟 |
[33:40] | Captain Ryan, we’ve crash landed in a desert wasteland. | 瑞安队长 我们坠毁在一个荒无人烟的地方了 |
[33:45] | Everyone is gone except for us and…those two guys. | 大家都死了 除了我们俩 还有这两个家伙 |
[33:52] | We’re doomed, Captain. Doomed. | 我们完了 队长 完了 |
[33:56] | We’re not doomed till I say so, and I’m not saying so | 除非我说我们完蛋了 那才是完蛋了 而我 |
[33:59] | just yet…probably later. | 不会说的 可能待会再说 |
[34:15] | – It… it can’t be. – Doctor Mindstrong. | -这…这不可能 -精神博士 |
[34:18] | Yes, captain, I have returned. | 是的 队长 我回来了 |
[34:21] | We thought you were dead. | 我们以为你死了 |
[34:23] | So did I, but I’m feeling much better. | 我也是 但我现在感觉好多了 |
[34:30] | The Cybergs. | 赛博格人 |
[34:31] | If you surrender now, I will go easy on you. | 如果你们现在投降 我就放过你们 |
[34:43] | What? | 什么 |
[34:46] | – Totally worth the wait. – But don’t you see? | -绝对值得等待 -但是你们看不出来吗 |
[34:50] | This is exactly what’s happening to us. | 这说的就是我们啊 |
[34:52] | Don’t get so excited. It’s just a cartoon, Raph. | 别这么激动 这只是一部动画 拉斐 |
[34:55] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[34:57] | This better be worth it, Verminator. | 这样做最好值得 蠕虫终结者 |
[35:00] | It will be, once we find Oasis, | 绝对值得 只要我们找到绿洲 |
[35:04] | but first we got to take that compound. | 但首先 我们得拿下那栋房子 |
[35:06] | My boys are itching for a fight. | 我的手下都等不及想大干一场了 |
[35:08] | We’ll destroy everyone in there. | 我们会消灭那里面的所有人 |
[35:10] | Don’t get trigger happy. | 别高兴得太早 |
[35:12] | I need the meerkat girl alive…for now. | 我暂时还要留那个猫鼬女…一命 |
[35:20] | Great and wise Chalupa. | 伟大的圣人 |
[35:22] | I do not mean to impose on your hospitality further, but– | 我不想拂了你的好意 但是… |
[35:25] | Say nothing. | 别客气 |
[35:27] | I can sense a greater purpose has brought you here. | 我能感觉到你来这里是有更重要的目的 |
[35:30] | You seek the secret to the perfect calzone, | 你是来寻找制作完美派的秘方 |
[35:33] | the kind that’s evenly baked, | 那种均匀烘培 |
[35:34] | but doesn’t burn the roof of your mouth. | 却不会烫伤嘴的派 |
[35:37] | No, Holy One. I’m seeking Oasis. | 不 圣人 我在寻找绿洲 |
[35:42] | That was my second guess. | 我本来也想猜这个 |
[35:44] | I’ve had this since I was a child, | 我从小就有这个 |
[35:47] | but I can’t understand it. | 但我不明白 |
[35:49] | By the Great Pepperoni in the sky, | 最完美的意大利香肠啊 |
[35:51] | I created this map years ago, but I lost it, | 我好几年前创作了这幅地图 但我弄丢了 |
[35:55] | and now it’s a cool tattoo. | 现在变成了一个纹身 |
[35:57] | So, Oasis is real. | 那绿洲是真的了 |
[36:04] | Time to say good night, Turtles. | 该说晚安了 乌龟们 |
[36:09] | See, what did I tell you? | 看 我怎么和你们说的 |
[36:10] | Just like that stupid cartoon. | 就像那个愚蠢的动画一样 |
[36:15] | We know your secret, girl. | 我们知道你的秘密 姑娘 |
[36:17] | You’ve got the map to paradise. | 你有去天堂地图 |
[36:23] | – Get it off! – Come on! | -放开我 -快走 |
[36:40] | this is my favorite tune. | 这是我最喜欢的音乐 |
[36:53] | Grab the girl. Destroy the rest. | 抓住那个女孩 把其他人都干掉 |
[37:12] | Mira! | 米拉 |
[37:41] | I’m coming, kid. | 我来了 孩子 |
[37:52] | Destroy him! | 干掉他 |
[38:46] | No! | 不 |
[38:58] | Don? Mikey? | 多尼 麦奇 |
[39:01] | Chompy? | 小咬 |
[39:40] | Ha, that’ll take care of him. | 这肯定能干掉他 |
[39:43] | Back to the compound, Scale Tails. | 回基地 大尾巴们 |
[39:52] | You’re gonna be in that cage for a long time. Have fun. | 你会在这个笼子里关很久 好好自己玩吧 |
[40:24] | Are you thirsty? | 你渴吗 |
[40:30] | Ugh, stupid, jerk-face reptilians. | 愚蠢的混蛋爬行动物 |
[40:37] | Oh, great. These two horn-nobs again. | 太好了 又是这两个长角蠢货 |
[40:45] | You were right, Verminator. | 你说得对 蠕虫终结者 |
[40:47] | She has the map. Transcribe it. | 她有地图 赶紧破解 |
[40:50] | As you wish, Imperius Reptilicus. | 好的 夺魂爬行者 |
[40:55] | This is a blessed day. | 今天真是太棒了 |
[40:57] | My master, Maximus Kong has been seeking | 我的师父 孔大师这么多年 |
[41:01] | the Green Place for many years now. | 一直在寻找绿地 |
[41:04] | I cannot translate it. | 我破解不了 |
[41:06] | – The map is gibberish. – No! | -这地图是乱画的 -不 |
[41:08] | Tell us how to read it, child. | 告诉我们该怎么破解 孩子 |
[41:13] | You taste like an old, dead rat, Verminator. | 你尝起来像一只老死老鼠 蠕虫终结者 |
[41:18] | Calm thyself, Verminator Rex. | 冷静点 蠕虫终结者雷克斯 |
[41:21] | She will tell us everything | 等她快渴死的时候 |
[41:23] | when she’s drying out from thirst. | 就什么都会告诉我们了 |
[41:34] | Intruder! | 有入侵者 |
[41:41] | – Red Stripe, you’re alive. – Well, couldn’t leave | -红头巾 你还活着 -我不能丢下 |
[41:44] | my favorite meerkat behind, could I? | 我最喜欢的猫鼬啊 |
[41:46] | Where are the others? | 其他人在哪里 |
[41:53] | Thank you, Raphael. | 谢谢你 拉斐尔 |
[42:02] | Of course that had to happen. | 我们还是被发现了 |
[42:06] | Move Mira. | 快走 米拉 |
[42:09] | Go, go, go, go. | 快走 |
[42:25] | Turtle, I should have known you weren’t dead…yet. | 乌龟 我早该知道你没有死 |
[42:30] | Take him to the pit. | 把他带到斗场里去 |
[43:06] | Chompy. | 小咬 |
[43:09] | thanks for the save. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[43:12] | I missed you too, boy. | 我也想念你 |
[43:18] | It’s okay, Ice Cream Kitty. | 没事的 冰淇淋猫咪 |
[43:26] | I’m okay. Put me down, Chompy. | 我没事 放我下来 小咬 |
[43:32] | Donnie, thank goodness you’re alive, robo-bro. | 多尼 谢天谢地你还活着 机器人兄弟 |
[43:35] | What the heck happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[43:36] | Oh, man, Raph and Mira. | 天哪 拉斐尔和米拉 |
[43:39] | They’re out there somewhere. | 他们就在那里的某个地方 |
[43:40] | Probably captured by Verminator Rex. | 可能被蠕虫终结者雷克斯抓住了 |
[44:02] | – So, Raphael, have a plan? – Nope, except for this. | -拉斐尔 有没有计划 -没有 除了这个 |
[44:13] | Not so tough now, are you, Red Stripe? | 你现在还不够强大 红头巾 |
[44:16] | Into the pit with you. | 把他丢到斗场下面 |
[44:28] | My Scale Tail Clan! A challenger has come upon us | 鳞尾鼠族 我们有个挑战者 |
[44:31] | and agreed to fight in ultimate combat. | 同意进行终极决斗 |
[44:38] | Now, this foolish turtle must battle | 现在 这只傻龟必须挑战 |
[44:39] | the Scale Tail’s greatest warrior…me! | 鳞尾鼠族最厉害的战士 也就是我 |
[44:42] | No! I want to tear that turtle to pieces. | 不行 我要把那只乌龟撕碎 |
[44:46] | I will fight him! | 我来迎战他 |
[44:51] | We’ll both take him on. | 我们一起击败他 |
[44:55] | Hey, wait. Don’t I get a weapon? | 等等 不给我武器吗 |
[44:59] | A twig? | 一根小树枝 |
[45:08] | Raphael! | 拉斐尔 |
[45:15] | Slice and dice, old turtle! | 把你大卸八块 老乌龟 |
[45:19] | No! | 不要 |
[45:25] | I’m gonna chop you down to nothing but shell, turtle! | 我要把你劈到只剩下龟壳 乌龟 |
[45:36] | All right, there it is– the Scale Tail fortress. | 我们到了 那就是鳞尾鼠城堡 |
[45:40] | Chompy, ram the gate! | 小咬 撞门 |
[45:48] | Run away! | 滚开 |
[45:50] | Booyakabungalaaa! | 我来也 吃我一击 |
[46:11] | – And that takes care of that. – Uh, DonBot! | -分分钟搞定 -厉害了我的机器人多尼 |
[46:13] | Can you do a scan-y thing for Raph? | 你能扫描一下看看拉斐尔在哪里吗 |
[46:15] | Beep bop boop! Beep bop boop! Beep bop– | 哔叭嘣 哔叭嘣 哔叭 |
[46:18] | I don’t “Beep bop”. Boop! | 我没有哔叭 只有嘣 |
[46:25] | This way, dummy. | 这边 傻瓜 |
[46:50] | Raphael… | 拉斐尔 |
[47:09] | Let me go, Scalies! | 放开我 鳞尾鼠 |
[47:11] | Red Stripe! | 红头巾 |
[47:12] | Red Stripe! | 红头巾 |
[47:15] | Red Stripe! | 红头巾 |
[47:21] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[47:22] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[47:35] | What? That’s cheating! | 什么 这是作弊 |
[47:52] | By Word of Wasteland Decree, | 按照荒地法令 |
[47:55] | the Turtle Warrior wins! | 乌龟战士获胜 |
[47:58] | Yes! Red Stripe! | 太棒了 红头巾 |
[48:02] | Red Stripe! | 红头巾 |
[48:13] | What? | 什么 |
[48:26] | No, that’s not fair. | 不行 这不公平 |
[48:28] | He cheated, he cheated! | 他作弊了 |
[48:30] | I’m telling Maximus! | 我要告诉大师 |
[48:35] | Oh, no! They’ve captured him. | 不要啊 他们抓住了他 |
[48:37] | I’ve got you, Ra– – Wait, Mikey! | 我来救你 拉… 等等 麦奇 |
[48:39] | These guys aren’t gonna kill him. | 这些人不是要杀他 |
[48:40] | They’re celebrating him! | 他们在为他庆祝 |
[48:43] | Yes, Red Stripe has beaten us in battle, | 没错 红头巾在决斗中打败了我们 |
[48:47] | and that means he is leader to both clans now. | 这就意味着他现在成了鳞尾鼠族的首领 |
[48:50] | So, what’s next, Red Stripe? | 红头巾 下面我们要做什么 |
[48:57] | To Oasis. | 去绿洲 |
[49:22] | Maximus Kong! | 孔大师 |
[49:25] | I seek an audience! | 我需要您的帮助 |
[49:39] | Why do you disturb me, Verminator Rex? | 你为什么来打扰我 蠕虫终结者雷克斯 |
[49:42] | It is the map, sire. The map to Oasis. | 地图 陛下 去绿洲的地图 |
[49:46] | It is tattooed to the arm of a meerkat, | 被纹在了一只猫鼬的手臂上 |
[49:48] | but she is protected by warriors of great skill and cunning. | 但是有武功高强又特别狡猾的战士保护她 |
[49:52] | They are nothing to me. | 在我面前 他们什么也不是 |
[49:54] | I’ve been seeking Oasis for countless years. | 无数年来 我一直在寻找绿洲 |
[49:57] | I’ve eradicated legions to find that map. | 为了那份地图 我已经消灭了很多军团 |
[50:01] | If the green place exists, | 如果绿洲真的存在 |
[50:03] | it belongs to Maximus Kong, | 必须属于我孔大师 |
[50:06] | lord of the wasteland! | 荒地之主 |
[50:22] | Onward, my peeps! Ho! | 前进 朝着目标 |
[50:27] | So how far are we from Oasis? | 我们离绿洲还有多远 |
[50:29] | The map doesn’t give distance. Just landmarks. | 地图上没标距离 只有地标 |
[50:32] | Next, we should find this strange antenna | 下一步 我们要找到这个奇怪的天线 |
[50:34] | stuck in a fork in the road. | 就在道路的分叉口 |
[50:48] | That’s not an antenna. | 那不是天线 |
[50:51] | It’s a real, live tree! | 是一棵真正的活树 |
[50:53] | A-a-a tree? | 一棵树 |
[50:55] | It’s an elongated perennial plant th– | 一棵长了很多年的树 |
[50:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, thanks for getting all science-y, Don. | 是是是 谢谢你的科普 多尼 |
[51:00] | A tree is beautiful and green and perfect, | 树是漂亮的 绿色的 完美的 |
[51:04] | and Oasis will be filled with them. | 绿洲到处都是这样的树 |
[51:08] | I’ve only known sand and dust and death my whole life. | 我这一生只知道沙土 灰尘 还有死亡 |
[51:13] | I’ve never seen green things. | 我从来没有见过绿色的东西 |
[51:18] | Come on, let’s keep moving. | 走 我们继续前进 |
[51:42] | Here we are, guys. Canyon Maze! | 我们到了 迷宫峡谷 |
[51:45] | Follow me from here or we’ll be lost forever. | 跟上我 不然会永远迷失方向的 |
[52:19] | Oh, no, it’s him! | 不会吧 是他 |
[52:21] | Maximus Kong! | 孔大师 |
[52:33] | Give us the girl, | 把小女孩交出来 |
[52:34] | and I might let the rest of you live! | 或许我还能饶你们不死 |
[52:39] | Who the heck is that? | 这个人到底是谁 |
[52:41] | You’ve never heard of Maximus Kong? | 你从来没听说过孔大师吗 |
[52:43] | King of the North? Warrior chief of the wasteland? | 北荒之王 荒地的战神 |
[52:46] | Demagogue of the Desert? Just get out of here. | 沙漠蛊惑者 我们赶紧逃离这里 |
[52:48] | Go! Faster! | 走 快点 |
[52:50] | Run from that creep? | 因为那个讨厌鬼逃跑吗 |
[52:53] | I don’t think so, Maximus Moron! | 我可不这么认为 蠢大师 |
[52:56] | The girl has a name, Mira, | 这个女孩有名字的 她叫米拉 |
[52:58] | and she stays with us! | 她会和我们待在一起 |
[53:47] | Bring me the girl. Destroy the rest! | 把那个女孩抓来见我 其他人杀无赦 |
[53:50] | I got that little meerkat. | 我去抓那个小猫鼬 |
[54:14] | Traitors, all of you! | 你们这些叛徒 |
[54:19] | Red Stripe Army is down. | 红头巾军团被灭了 |
[54:23] | Donnie, you and Mikey take on the Synths. | 多尼 你和麦奇去搞定那些合成人 |
[54:26] | Mira, you take down the crazy honey badger. | 米拉 你去拿下那只发疯的蜜獾 |
[54:29] | I’m going for Maximus. | 我去会会大师 |
[54:30] | May the green goddess be with you. | 愿绿色之神保佑你 |
[55:26] | Goongala, you gap-tooth– | 我来也 你这个大牙缝 |
[55:39] | Destroy him, my Synthezoids! | 杀了他 合成人军团 |
[55:41] | Rip the interloper to pieces! | 把这个入侵者撕碎 |
[56:07] | I gave you all that aqua. You traitorous scum! | 我把所有的水都给了你 你这个背叛的人渣 |
[56:10] | Red Stripe! Red Stripe! Red Stripe… | 红头巾 红头巾 红头巾 |
[56:15] | Red Stripe! Red Stri– | 红头巾 红头… |
[56:31] | No one messes with the Verminator. | 没有人可以阻挡蠕虫终结者 |
[56:35] | I’ll take that map, fool. I’ll chop it off of you! | 我会拿到地图的 蠢货 我要剁了你 |
[56:39] | Stupid skunk! | 蠢货 |
[56:44] | You nasty little–! | 你这个可恶的小… |
[57:13] | Fool. You think you’re a hero? | 蠢货 你以为你是英雄吗 |
[57:16] | You think you’re going to take down a desert warlord | 你以为你能打败所向披靡的 |
[57:19] | who’s destroyed all in his path? | 沙漠领主吗 |
[57:22] | Less talk, King. More fighting! | 少废话 动手吧 |
[57:44] | Maximus Kong is your master now, reptile! | 现在孔大师是你的主人 爬虫 |
[57:47] | Red Stripe has no master! | 红头巾从来没有主人 |
[58:13] | Now your life ends, outlander. | 你的死期到了 入侵者 |
[58:31] | Booyakabungalaaa! | 我来也 吃我一击 |
[59:11] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[59:18] | L-Leo? | 李奥 |
[59:21] | L-Leo! | 李奥 |
[59:36] | Leo, it’s me. | 李奥 是我 |
[59:38] | It’s Raphael! | 我是拉斐尔 |
[59:40] | Look at me, man, w-we’re brothers! | 看着我 我们是兄弟 |
[59:47] | Silence! | 闭嘴 |
[59:56] | Don’t do this! | 别这样 |
[1:00:10] | Leo! | 李奥 |
[1:00:13] | Leo. | 李奥 |
[1:00:18] | I love you, brother. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[1:00:50] | Holy Chalupa! | 我的苍天 |
[1:00:52] | – Leo? – I can’t believe it. | 李奥 真的不可思议 |
[1:00:54] | – Leonardo! – Leo… nardo? | -李奥纳多 -李奥 纳多 |
[1:00:58] | I-I don’t–I don’t know who you’re talking about, | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[1:01:01] | I… I am Maximus Kong! | 我是孔大师 |
[1:01:05] | Leo. | 李奥 |
[1:01:07] | It’s gonna be… okay, bro. | 会没事的 兄弟 |
[1:01:10] | Ra-Raphael? | 拉斐尔 |
[1:01:26] | – Brother! – Leo! You’re back! | -兄弟 -李奥 你回来了 |
[1:01:28] | Oh, man. We thought we’d lost you forever. | 天哪 我们以为永远失去你了 |
[1:01:31] | – We looked everywhere for you. – What happened to you? | -我们到处都找遍了 -到底发生了什么 |
[1:01:34] | The last time we saw you that Mutagen Bomb went off. | 上次我们见到你是变异炸弹爆炸的时候 |
[1:01:37] | It’s starting to come back to me, | 记忆慢慢回来了 |
[1:01:40] | piece by piece. | 一点一点的 |
[1:01:42] | I remember, I-I was there. | 我记得 我在那里 |
[1:01:45] | I was there. | 我在那里 |
[1:01:48] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[1:01:50] | pushing you all to safety, | 推开了你们 |
[1:01:52] | but I was caught in the middle of the blast. | 但是我被困在了爆炸中心 |
[1:01:59] | It mutated me into this horrible thing. | 然后就变异成了现在这么可怕的东西 |
[1:02:05] | The rage. | 这么愤怒的东西 |
[1:02:08] | But now, somehow, I’m back. | 但现在 不管怎样 我回来了 |
[1:02:12] | Thanks to all of you. | 谢谢大家 |
[1:02:15] | We’ve got the map to the green place, Leo! | 我们已经拿到了去绿洲的地图 李奥 |
[1:02:19] | Next stop, paradise! | 下一站 天堂 |
[1:02:23] | Paradise? Sounds good to me. | 天堂 听起来很不错 |
[1:02:45] | Booyakabungalaaa! | 我来也 吃我一击 |
[1:02:51] | Look at all that green. | 看这一片绿色 |
[1:02:58] | It’s so beautiful. | 真的太美了 |
[1:03:01] | It really is an oasis. | 真的是一片绿洲 |
[1:03:03] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[1:03:05] | Family, we’re home. | 亲人们 我们有家了 |
[1:03:07] | We are home. | 我们有家了 |