时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Feels like ages since I’ve been out on Halloween. | 我感觉很久没到街上过万圣节了 |
[00:15] | After all the aliens, demons, and super-mutants, | 经历过外星人 魔鬼和超级变种 |
[00:18] | fake monsters are a nice change. | 换假怪物变化一下也不错 |
[00:21] | Gimme real monsters any time. | 随时给我真怪物吧 |
[00:23] | Halloween is my favorite holiday. | 万圣节是我最喜欢的节日 |
[00:25] | I go out every year! | 我每年都出来玩 |
[00:31] | Trick or treat, dog! | 不给糖就捣蛋 哥们 |
[00:35] | Why, you old stanky ol’ creeper. | 你这个臭老头 |
[00:37] | Come on, Casey. It’s not worth it. | 走吧 凯西 不值得生气 |
[00:40] | Let’s go meet the guys. | 我们去和他们会合吧 |
[00:41] | They’re always so excited for Halloween. | 每到万圣节他们总是很兴奋 |
[01:15] | You hear that, Red? | 你听见了吗 小红 |
[01:16] | Didn’t sound like a fake scream to me. | 听起来不像假尖叫 |
[01:19] | Something strange is going on. | 事有蹊跷 |
[01:29] | Oh, snap. Nice doggies. | 糟了 乖狗狗 |
[01:31] | Cool doggies. | 棒狗狗 |
[01:32] | Don’t eat us, doggies! | 别吃我们 狗狗 |
[01:45] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:54] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[02:29] | Now we’re talking. Yeah! | 这才像话 太棒了 |
[02:32] | I’ve got an idea! | 我想到办法了 |
[02:35] | Aw, sewer apples! | 这下糟了 |
[02:37] | Booyakasha! | 我来也 |
[03:00] | What’s wrong with him, Mr. Gigabyte? | 他怎么了 千亿字节先生 |
[03:02] | Intriguing, Captain. | 有意思 舰长 |
[03:04] | Lieutenant LeTrois has been infected by a Xenowolf virus. | 勒特沃中尉感染了外星狼病毒 |
[03:07] | Unless we can stop the infection within the next star hour, | 除非我们在一星时内阻止感染扩散 |
[03:11] | by my calculations, his transformation will be permanent. | 否则以我的计算 他的转化将是永久性的 |
[03:15] | Captain, what are we going to do? | 舰长 我们该怎么办 |
[03:19] | There’s only one humane way to stop this virus | 只有一种人道方式能阻止此病毒 |
[03:21] | and prevent him from turning into a space wolf. | 阻止他变成太空狼 |
[03:24] | Lieutenant LeTrois must be destroyed! | 必须杀死勒特沃中尉 |
[03:33] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[03:35] | This is gonna be perfect! | 到时将很完美 |
[03:38] | What’s perfect? | 什么东西很完美 |
[03:41] | you should have seen your face! | 你真该看看自己的表情 |
[03:44] | my costume is minty vintage, | 我的戏服是保存完好的二手衣 |
[03:46] | featuring Captain Ryan’s rare B-uniform | 印的是瑞安队长罕见的第二套制服 |
[03:50] | Nerd! | 死宅男 |
[03:52] | I can’t decide if I should go as a zombie wizard, | 我无法决定应该扮成丧尸男巫 |
[03:55] | Albert Einstein or, um… | 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦 还是… |
[03:56] | Smooth Donatello. | 酷男多纳泰罗 |
[04:00] | What about you, Raph? | 你呢 拉斐 |
[04:01] | I’m already in my costume. | 我已经穿上戏服了 |
[04:03] | This is the one night we can go out | 只有这一晚 我们可以到外面 |
[04:05] | and people won’t look at us like we’re freaks. | 人们也不会认为我们是怪物 |
[04:07] | You can always dress as a fairy princess. | 你总可以打扮成童话里的公主嘛 |
[04:10] | That was one time! | 我就扮过那么一次 |
[04:13] | – Hey, April! We’re just getting ready– – Donnie! | -爱普莉尔 我们正准备… -多尼 |
[04:16] | Casey’s turned into a vampire, and he’s hunting me! | 凯西变成了吸血鬼 他正在追杀我 |
[04:20] | Classic Casey! | 典型的凯西 |
[04:21] | I’m serious! There are monsters all over the city! | 我是说真的 城里到处都是怪物 |
[04:24] | You have to– Agh! | 你们得… |
[04:26] | April? April! | 爱普莉尔 爱普莉尔 |
[04:43] | Casey, this isn’t you! Please! | 凯西 这不是你 求你了 |
[04:45] | Snap out of it! | 快清醒一下 |
[04:47] | Your dope mind tricks won’t work on me, April. | 你心灵控制那一招对我没用 爱普莉尔 |
[04:53] | Casey! What are you doing? | 凯西 你在干什么 |
[04:58] | He’s much stronger… | 他强壮了许多 |
[05:00] | Than he looks! | 比起他的外表来说 |
[05:01] | I got it! A vampire’s worst enemy? | 我想到了 吸血鬼最大的敌人 |
[05:03] | Garlic anchovy pizza with extra garlic! | 加了双份蒜头的蒜头凤尾鱼披萨 |
[05:08] | Gross, dude! | 好恶心 |
[05:11] | Get him! | 捉住他 |
[05:18] | I can’t believe it! | 真不敢相信 |
[05:19] | Casey really is a vampire? | 凯西真的变成吸血鬼了 |
[05:21] | It’s not just Casey. | 不只是凯西 |
[05:23] | The city’s been overrun by monsters! | 整个城市充斥着怪物 |
[05:25] | Real monsters– vampires, werewolves, you name it! | 真正的怪物 吸血鬼 狼人 什么都有 |
[05:29] | You aren’t kidding. | 你没在开玩笑 |
[05:31] | We gotta get him back to my lab. | 我们得把他带回我的实验室 |
[05:32] | Do you think you can find a cure, D? | 你觉得你能找到疗法吗 多尼 |
[05:34] | Well, if it’s biological, maybe, but– | 如果是生理上的 也许可以 但… |
[05:37] | April, no! | 爱普莉尔 不 |
[05:46] | I got you! | 我保护你 |
[05:50] | It feels like my blood is boiling! | 感觉我的血液在沸腾 |
[05:53] | Stay with us, April! | 保持清醒 爱普莉尔 |
[05:54] | You have to fight it. Try to concentrate. | 你必须与之抗争 试着集中精神 |
[05:57] | Come on. This way! | 快点 这边 |
[06:01] | Where are all these freaks coming from? | 这些怪物都是从哪儿来的 |
[06:04] | What? | 什么 |
[06:10] | Frankenstein too? | 还有科学怪人吗 |
[06:13] | No good. Dead end! | 不好 没路可走了 |
[06:18] | April? | 爱普莉尔 |
[06:28] | April! You can’t do this! | 爱普莉尔 你不能这样 |
[06:30] | This isn’t you! You have to fight it! | 这不是你 你必须反抗到底 |
[06:34] | But why would I fight it? | 但我为什么要反抗 |
[06:37] | I feel so… good. | 我感觉棒极了 |
[06:41] | Come with me, Donnie. | 跟我来 多尼 |
[06:43] | I can make all that fear go away. | 我能让恐惧都消失 |
[06:46] | Just one bite. | 只要让我咬一口 |
[06:54] | Get it together, man! | 振作一点 兄弟 |
[07:01] | Jinkies! | 讨厌 |
[07:04] | Renet? | 瑞奈特 |
[07:05] | Hang on! | 撑住 |
[07:11] | Renet! My hero! | 瑞奈特 我的女英雄 |
[07:20] | Turtle warriors! Yes! | 神龟战士们 好的 |
[07:21] | I was worried the Time Scepter wouldn’t have enough power! | 我还在担心万一时光权杖的能量不够怎么办 |
[07:24] | Thank goodness you’re all okay! | 谢天谢地你们都没事 |
[07:26] | All okay? But what about April? | 都没事 那爱普莉尔呢 |
[07:28] | Yeah, she and Casey got turned into bloodsuckers! | 是啊 她和凯西变成吸血鬼了 |
[07:31] | It’s not just them. Look! | 不仅仅是他们 看 |
[07:37] | I don’t understand. How could this happen? | 我不明白 为什么会这样 |
[07:39] | What the heck is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[07:41] | It’s Savanti Romero. He’s behind it! | 是萨凡提·罗梅罗搞的鬼 |
[07:44] | The evil time dude? | 那个邪恶时间师 |
[07:45] | I thought we got rid of that ugly jerkface. | 我们以为我们已经摆脱那个丑傻逼了 |
[07:48] | He escaped. And… | 他逃跑了 而且… |
[07:50] | It’s kinda my fault. | 算是我的错 |
[07:52] | Let me give you the 7-11. | 让我给你们揭示一下 |
[07:54] | You mean the 4-1-1? | 你是说解释一下吗 |
[07:55] | My boss, Lord Simultaneous, wanted me to check up on Savanti | 我的老板同步大人让我看一眼萨凡提·罗梅罗 |
[07:59] | where we banished him to the Cretaceous period. | 我们把他放逐到了白垩纪 |
[08:01] | He got the jump on me and stole my emergency back-up time jumper. | 他突袭我 抢走了我的紧急备用时光机 |
[08:05] | All Time Masters have one in case we get stuck in the past. | 所有时光时都有一个 以防我们被困在过去 |
[08:08] | I was able to track him back here, but I was too late. | 我本能追着他来这里的 但还是迟了一步 |
[08:15] | Uh, where did he get all these monsters? | 他从哪弄来的这些怪物 |
[08:17] | He somehow recruited them on his trip back through time | 他不知怎么在时空穿越途中召集了它们 |
[08:19] | so he can rule the world. | 现在他们要一起统治世界了 |
[08:21] | You really are the worst time traveler ever. | 你真是史上最烂的时光师 |
[08:24] | The worst! | 最烂的 |
[08:24] | Back off, bro! She needs our help! | 滚开 她需要我们的帮助 |
[08:27] | Don’t worry, girl. I got your back. And front. | 别担心 我罩着你 全方位的 |
[08:31] | We have to find a way to stop this madness. | 我们得想办法阻止这场混乱 |
[08:34] | What about April and Casey? | 那爱普莉尔和凯西怎么办 |
[08:35] | If my plan succeeds, | 如果我的计划成功的话 |
[08:37] | your friends will return to normal as if this never happened. | 你的朋友们会变得和以前一模一样 |
[08:40] | – All we have to do– – Ah, Renet… | – 我们需要做的就是 -瑞内特 |
[08:42] | You actually found me! But far too late! | 你还真找到我了 但是太迟了 |
[08:46] | In only a matter of days, | 只需几天时间 |
[08:47] | this entire city will be infected, | 整个城市的人都会被感染 |
[08:50] | becoming my monster slaves. | 变成我的怪物奴隶 |
[08:53] | Then the future will belong to monsters… | 未来将是怪物们的… |
[08:55] | monsters such as I, Savanti Romero! | 像我萨凡提·罗梅罗一样的怪物 |
[08:59] | That’s not gonna happen, lemonhead! | 这是不可能的 你个牛角头 |
[09:04] | I must thank you for finding the Turtles. | 我必须感谢你帮我找到了这帮乌龟 |
[09:08] | Now I can destroy them and assure my future! | 杀了他们我就能确保我的未来了 |
[09:13] | Not if I have anything to say about it! | 有我在 这就是不可能的 |
[09:22] | Renet, I’ll get you! | 瑞内特 我会找到你的 |
[09:30] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[09:32] | We’re in… | 我们在… |
[09:35] | Ancient Egypt? | 古埃及 |
[09:41] | The Egyptian pyramids! | 埃及金字塔 |
[09:43] | And the Sphinx! | 还有斯芬克斯 |
[09:44] | Look! It still has its nose. | 看 它鼻子还在呢 |
[09:47] | A nose! | 一个鼻子 |
[09:49] | Big deal! | 好棒棒哦 |
[09:50] | What are we doing here, Renet? | 我们来这里干嘛 瑞内特 |
[09:52] | Yeah, what does this have to do with Savanti Romero? | 是啊 这跟萨凡提·罗梅罗有什么关系 |
[09:54] | And when are we, exactly? | 而且我们是在什么时代 |
[09:56] | The Nile Valley… | 在尼罗河流域 |
[09:57] | in the Dark Ages, | 中世纪 |
[09:59] | the late 5th Century. | 五世纪末期 |
[10:00] | This was the first time and place Savanti arrived | 这是萨凡提·罗梅罗第一次 |
[10:03] | to start building his monster army. | 召集他的怪物大军的时间和地点 |
[10:06] | Oh, grok! I should’ve known | 天啊 我都忘了 |
[10:08] | all that time travel would drain the scepter. | 这些时光穿越会耗干权杖的 |
[10:10] | So now we’re stuck here? | 所以我们现在困在这里了 |
[10:12] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:13] | It still has enough power to get us back, | 它还有足够多的能量带我们回去 |
[10:15] | but I’ll have to conserve energy. | 但我得保存能量 |
[10:17] | There won’t be a place to plug it in for almost 2 millennia. | 两千年之内都没有能给它充能的地方 |
[10:20] | Very not cold. | 一点都不冷[酷] |
[10:27] | Put your shell into it, boys! | 再加把劲儿 兄弟们 |
[10:33] | Savanti called upon an ancient Egyptian curse | 萨凡提用了一个古老的埃及咒语 |
[10:36] | to raise the Mummy of the Pharaoh. | 唤醒了法老木乃伊 |
[10:38] | We have to get to the tomb before he does. | 我们得比他先到墓穴里 |
[10:40] | I’ll zap him, reverse the curse, | 我会干掉他 解除咒语 |
[10:42] | and send Savanti back to his time prison. | 然后送萨凡提回他的时间监狱里去 |
[10:45] | You need to lay off the chocolate marshmallow pizza, Mikey. | 你少吃点巧克力棉花糖披萨 麦奇 |
[10:49] | What’s with all that graffiti? | 这些涂鸦是什么 |
[10:52] | They’re hieroglyphics. | 是象形文字 |
[10:53] | Egyptian writing was based on pictorial symbols | 埃及文字是以图示符号为基础的 |
[10:56] | that represented words rather than individual letters. | 它们不是字母而是词语 |
[11:00] | Now to use my custom nerd-approved translator app. | 现在该用用我的书呆子翻译软件了 |
[11:06] | I knew this would come in handy one day. | 我就知道有一天它会派上用场的 |
[11:09] | If mortal flesh enters this tomb… | 若有凡人之躯踏足此坟… |
[11:11] | the living shall die while death shall rise. | 生者将逝 而死者复生 |
[11:15] | Oh, snap! A freaky curse, yo! | 我去 这是个诅咒 |
[11:18] | Don’t worry, Mikey. | 别担心 麦奇 |
[11:19] | Most tombs were inscribed with warnings | 大多数坟墓里都刻着警告 |
[11:21] | not to disturb the dead, but it’s just superstition. | 说不要打扰死者 这只是迷信而已 |
[11:24] | Um, cool. | 那好 |
[11:25] | If it’s all the same, can you go first? | 如果都一样的话 你能走前面吗 |
[11:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:36] | So grokking cold! | 真的太冷[酷]了 |
[11:44] | Looked like Rahzar for a second. | 我还以为是莱扎尔呢 |
[11:45] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[11:47] | What is it, some kind of riddle? | 这是什么字谜吗 |
[11:49] | Donnie? | 多尼 |
[11:49] | Wait, a riddle? Like a booby trap? | 等等 字谜 跟陷阱一样吗 |
[11:52] | This is a bad idea, dude. | 这真是个坏主意 兄弟 |
[11:56] | You watch too many horror movies. | 你恐怖电影看多了吧 |
[11:58] | There are no booby traps in Egyptian pyramids. | 埃及金字塔里没什么陷阱 |
[12:03] | I told you! What did I say? | 你看看 我说什么了 |
[12:08] | If I’m reading right, it says, | 如果我没看错的话 上面说 |
[12:09] | “Only a worthy protector shall enter.” | “只有合格的守护者方可进入” |
[12:12] | Th-th-th-that could mean anything! | 这到底是什么意思 |
[12:14] | We’re about to be Swiss-cheesed! | 我们马上要被压成奶酪了 |
[12:17] | Think fast, Donnie! | 快想办法 多尼 |
[12:18] | Well, this is a tomb. It’s gotta be Anubis! | 这里是陵墓 应该是阿努比斯 |
[12:21] | He’s the god of the dead. | 他是亡灵接引神 |
[12:34] | Good instinct, Donnie. Nice! | 直觉不错 多尼 厉害啊 |
[12:37] | Quickly, just pick one! | 快 赶紧选一个 |
[12:39] | But don’t pick wrong. | 但是别选错 |
[12:41] | We’re running out of time! | 我们没时间了 |
[12:59] | How did you know to pick the crocodile? | 你怎么知道要选鳄鱼 |
[13:01] | He looks like Leatherhead, | 他看起来很像呆皮鳄 |
[13:02] | and he’s the best protector a turtle could ever have! | 而他是我见过最棒的守护者 |
[13:05] | Of course! | 原来如此 |
[13:07] | That’s Sobek. | 那是鳄鱼神索贝克 |
[13:08] | He was the protector of the king. | 他曾是国王的守护者 |
[13:11] | Mikey, you’re the bee’s fleas! | 麦奇 你简直太聪明了 |
[13:20] | Far out! | 好神奇 |
[13:22] | It’s very unusual to have so many mummies buried in one tomb. | 很少能看到一个墓里有这么多木乃伊 |
[13:25] | Well, not necessarily. | 也不一定 |
[13:27] | Often, families would reuse the same coffins | 很多时候 人们会把棺材再利用 |
[13:29] | and move the old mummies out. | 把旧木乃伊挪出来 |
[13:31] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, very interesting. | 是啊 你说得真有趣 |
[13:34] | They’re not so scary, though. | 他们倒也没那么可怕 |
[13:35] | They’re just wrinkly, smelly, and have terrible fashion sense. | 就是皱皱的臭臭的 而且没什么时尚品味 |
[13:41] | Actually, the wrappings are part of the mummification process. | 其实 这些布是木乃伊化的重要部分 |
[13:44] | They preserved their bodies for the afterlife | 能够将他们的身体保存至往生 |
[13:46] | by removing the organs and wrapping– | 先将他们的器官去掉 再用布包裹… |
[13:48] | Okay, we get it! | 行了 我们懂了 |
[13:50] | Enough history lessons already. | 别上历史课了 |
[13:52] | Jeez! | 天哪 |
[14:01] | Very funny Raph. | 别闹了 拉斐 |
[14:02] | I know that’s you behind me. | 我知道是你在我后面 |
[14:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:09] | Mummy hand! | 木乃伊手 |
[14:31] | Quickly! Down the stairs! | 快点 下楼 |
[15:01] | Try reaching the other side! | 试着到另一边 |
[15:22] | Guys, we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[15:24] | The Pharaoh’s Chamber. | 法老的墓室 |
[15:36] | Amazing! | 好厉害 |
[15:37] | A completely undisturbed burial chamber of a Pharaoh. | 一个完全没有被损坏的法老墓室 |
[15:51] | Yes! | 棒 |
[15:52] | And we made it here before Savanti! | 而且我们赶在萨凡提之前到了 |
[15:54] | That is the cat’s pajamas! | 真是太好了 |
[15:57] | There’s no way that chump is getting the mummy now! | 这下那个呆子肯定拿不到木乃伊了 |
[15:59] | Booyakabunga! | 我来也 |
[16:10] | What was that again about the living dying and the dead rising? | 你刚才说什么”生者必死而死者必生” |
[16:14] | We may have made a mistake entering the tomb. | 我们可能不应该进入陵墓 |
[16:26] | I must thank you for doing all my hard work for me. | 谢谢各位帮我做了这么多 |
[16:29] | You led me right into the tomb | 直接带我来了陵墓 |
[16:31] | and even stumbled into the curse! | 还启动了诅咒 |
[16:34] | Now the Mummy of the Pharaoh is mine to command! | 现在法老木乃伊会对我唯命是从 |
[16:43] | Great Pharaoh, Lord of the Nile, | 伟大的法老 尼罗河之王 |
[16:46] | Ruler of Egypt, heed me! | 埃及领袖 听我说 |
[16:50] | These mortal infidels have disturbed your sacred tomb. | 这群异教徒毁了你神圣的陵墓 |
[16:54] | Join me and destroy them, | 跟我一起毁了他们 |
[16:57] | and the world will be ours! | 世界将属于我们 |
[17:00] | We’re the ones that woke him up. | 是我们唤醒了他 |
[17:01] | Maybe we can reason with him. | 也许我们能说服他 |
[17:04] | Oh, noble and groovy Pharaoh, | 伟大而英俊的法老大人 |
[17:07] | accept my humble apologies. | 请接受我最诚挚的歉意 |
[17:12] | Please return to your resting place. | 请您回到安息的地方去吧 |
[17:24] | I don’t suppose you know ancient Sumerian? | 你应该不懂古苏美尔语吧 |
[17:33] | Use your magic wand! | 用你的魔杖 |
[17:35] | The scepter is too low on power. | 时光权杖能量不足了 |
[19:00] | Oh, come on! | 能不能行了 |
[19:02] | Is there any way to reverse the mummy’s curse? | 有没有办法能够打破木乃伊的诅咒 |
[19:05] | Maybe the inscription on the sarcophagus! | 看看石棺上的碑文 |
[19:07] | On it! | 这就去 |
[19:11] | How’s that translating going, Donnie? | 你翻译得怎么样了 多尼 |
[19:13] | All I can figure out is something about | 我唯一能看懂的就是 |
[19:15] | “The Pharaoh must rest in this world to move on to the next.” | “法老必须在此生安息 方能前去往生” |
[19:20] | Then let’s get him back in his coffin! | 那就让他回棺材里去 |
[19:57] | The scepter is mine! | 权杖是我的 |
[20:06] | Cowabunga! | 我来也 |
[20:34] | Now to send you back to your gross Prehistory Prison! | 让我送你回到恶心的史前监狱 |
[20:40] | I don’t think so. | 我看未必 |
[20:47] | See you in time! | 回见 |
[20:51] | No! | 不要 |
[20:53] | We had him! | 差一点就抓到他 |
[20:54] | Oh, grok! | 该死 |
[20:55] | This is all my fault! | 都怪我 |
[21:00] | We still have a chance to catch up to him, right? | 我们还有机会能逮到他吧 |
[21:03] | But if I mess up again, | 但如果再次搞砸 |
[21:04] | I don’t know how many charges the scepter will have left. | 不知道权杖还能有多少能量 |
[21:08] | We won’t give up, not now. | 我们不会放弃 至少现在不会 |
[21:10] | Not when April, Casey, and the rest of our city is at stake. | 爱普莉尔 凯西 还有整座城市都危在旦夕 |
[21:16] | Thanks, Leo. | 谢了 李奥 |
[21:17] | You really are a totally tubular leader. | 你真是个伟大的领袖 |
[21:21] | Okay, according to the scepter, | 权杖显示 |
[21:23] | Savanti is traveling to the Middle Ages. | 萨凡提要去中世纪 |
[21:25] | It should have enough power for two more time jumps… | 剩余能量应该还够穿越两次 |
[21:29] | I hope. | 但愿 |
[21:30] | – Yeah! Middle Ages, here we come! – Yeah! | -中世纪 我们来了 -没错 |
[21:33] | I hate time travel. | 我讨厌穿越 |
[21:40] | Cowabunga! | 我来也 |
[21:42] | Excelsior! | 开始吧 |